Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod with Teddie Mellencamp and camera Judge. How's it going, Tam, It's going good.
Speaker 3: Everything good. A little tired today, but other than that, all's good in the hood.
Speaker 2: All's good in the hood. Well, I I did a little Q and A right before we got on the pod, and people are pretty revved up about the reunions last night. Both of them like, there is it's good. This is gonna be a hard These are gonna be hard reunions for both of us to cover because oh, there's a lot of people acting up a lot, Yeah, a lot.
Speaker 3: Are you saying people aren't gonna like what we have to say? So what you're saying, Well.
Speaker 2: I'm saying people might not like what we have to say. But also like some of the people that we love weren't the best, weren't the best, It wasn't their best shelves.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: But before we get into that, let's do a couple of little housewife headlines. We they dropped the Potomac reunion seating chart. M h, We've got Andy in the middle. Then on each side of Andy we have Mia and Karen, which means they must really get into it by the end of the season.
Speaker 3: I always actually shocked to see Mia next to Andy, but me has been great this season.
Speaker 2: Well, it's when you see who's after Mia, it kind of makes sense. Candice, Wendy and Ashley like they haven't done anything, so.
Speaker 3: You so you truly believe it goes from who does best to who does worst on the couch, I mean that's really a million That's how I've always thought, a million percent, or it goes seniority.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's weird because sometimes I'm like, why is she on the end?
Speaker 2: If it was seniority, then this is completely flawed. But I mean, I guess, but when I look at the rest of the couch, I'm wondered why. I wonder why Mia isn't on the right side of it or is that considered right or left? But on the other I thought she would be where Karen is, and then Karen would be where she is by when you look who are.
Speaker 3: Well, that just shows that shit changes. Alliances are going to change, probably.
Speaker 2: Or maybe Karen has a good side and she likes to be on that side.
Speaker 3: Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Do you have a good side?
Speaker 2: No, both sides are shitty.
Speaker 3: I don't people like, but you know what, I know what's happening. I actually text my doctor today this eye, my left eye. I thought it was because I got botox. Maybe it got hit in the wrong place. But my eyelids droop.
Speaker 2: Lift your hat up. Oh, it is just a little bit. I wouldn't have noticed it if you didn't say.
Speaker 3: No, it gets in the morning time. It's really bad. And then I'm like, I worry about my allergies and stuff, and like, is there fluid built up or something? Because my allergies have been so bad lately. Is that causing it to be just puffy? So I just chext the picture of my eyes just from here like this my doctor, I'm like, what's going on?
Speaker 2: What's going could have been from the bowtox. It could have just made it a little sleepier.
Speaker 3: Well, you know how our eyes don't match. Mind, God, this this left eye, the eyelid has always been a little puffier and a little saggier than the right eye.
Speaker 2: And you know, when I had my lower.
Speaker 3: Face lift, I didn't have like an, you know, the forehead lifted. Yeah, so I mean natural aging even with botox, Like your brows start to drop and now I'm thinking, do I need a browlift? So I asked him about it and he said, is doctor molds in Newport Beach And he goes, it's supers. It's not like it used to be. There's no cutting of the skin. They actually go in through your top of your head and they pull the muscles up.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But I mean I bet that would be a lot easier than lower Oh yeah, because it doesn't really change, like if you're just doing this.
Speaker 3: Yeah that it just kind of pulls the muscles up and that's it.
Speaker 2: But what if you have scared you know the people that do it, and then it's too tight and they've got that like scared jump scares. Hey, speaking of freaking jump scares, did you happen to just be scrolling Instagram and think that you're looking out of it? It's a freaking esophagus?
Speaker 3: Yes, way to go sudden yep. Sutton post a photo of her esophagus ahead of part one of the Reunion and it says, meet my esophagus. It's behind my tonsils. Doc says she's all.
Speaker 2: Clear, and then she wrote she wanted to weigh in, but I'm confused because the docs saying she's all clear, does that mean she doesn't have an esophageal issue anymore?
Speaker 3: Well, she could have a small esophagus. My mom has a small esophagus and I think she's had it stretched before.
Speaker 2: Well should we take photos of our esophaguses and see how they look compared to one? You have a picture of your life?
Speaker 3: I have to find it, yeah, because, Yeah, a certain age, you start getting scoped, so you have like, you know, scope down your throat, scope up your butt, Like.
Speaker 2: Can you see my esophagus right now? How she looks?
Speaker 3: I see nothing? Nothing?
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then this next one, whoo. We knew that Camille was going to weigh in. I didn't know if it was going to happen on Twitter or if it was going to happen on Instagram. But this is from Pappy of Pop Camille drags Darite. I don't under this is something that he wrote. I don't understand why Durite is going in on Kyle except for the fact that d k hasn't had a storyline since her first two seasons. Then she writes, she's been milking her PTSD storyline for two seasons, and it's boring. I survived an awful public divorce, cancer, my house destroyed by the largest fire in Malibu's history, and my mom dying of cancer, and all I get from watching her is PTSD from two years ago. I'm not diminishing what she went through. It was awful, But come.
Speaker 3: On, now, she's not lying. She's not lying, I mean lying, She's not lying.
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 3: Not every housewife has something major going on their life every single year. Like some years you have a lot going on. Sometimes you don't, And you know that doesn't mean you're not a good housewife. Did have some good confessionals this season, for sure, somebody.
Speaker 2: Right, But did she have any good friendships? What I started thinking was watching this.
Speaker 3: There's a big disconnect.
Speaker 2: I was looking around. I'm like, who at this point, who's Dereat's from Anna? Marie? I know, I don't know, Like she is now alienated herself from now not only that entire other side of the couch, but now Kyle and I think, when push comes to shove, if it was between just this is me guessing, but if it was between Dereet and Kyle, who Erica is going to be close with. I think Erica and Kyle have a longer, more trusting relationship when you go back to just watching past seasons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even this season it seemed like it as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I think they have their own issues from Bravocon before and then goes on and on and on. Should we talk a little bit about the Liam McSweeney of it all?
Speaker 3: Yes, I would love to talk about that because it's just infuriating.
Speaker 2: So I'll read it and then you can kind of give your point of view and I'll give mine. So Andy Cohen is being sued by former Real Housewives of New York City star Liam McSweeney. The civil lawsuit, file Tuesday in the Southern District of New York names Cohen, Bravo Media and BC Universal, Warner Brothers, Discovery production Company, Shed Media, US producers John Paparazzo and Lisa Shannon, and Darren Ward. Within one hundred and nine one hundred and nine page complaint obtained by People, McSweeney claims that defendants established a rotted workplace culture where employees were pressured to consume alcohol. She also alleges that defendants failed to maintain a safe working environment, continues on including her, including alcohol use disorder and mental health disorders. McSweeney added that she disclosed she had been nine years sober by the time she's filming the show. I mean, this is long, long and long stuff. We'd already seen by watching that the reckoning documentary type thing. But then, she wrote. Later in the complaint, McSweeney goes on to claim that Cohen engages in cocaine use with housewives and other Bravo levities that he employs, and has a proclivity for cocaine usage with his employees. Co intends to provide housewives with whom he uses cocaine with more favorable treatment and edits, she claimed. So that's from People magazine there. Obviously there's one hundred and nine page document. Yeah. I just feel like all of this is gross.
Speaker 3: It is gross, and I feel like we're going to see more of these stories come out with you know, Bethany coming forward with this reckoning and I.
Speaker 2: Will Kathy Griffin. I know, you see Kathy Griffin. She was on page six yesterday.
Speaker 3: Well, that's something I think she had said a long time ago. The thing is, it's like as a longing, longest running housewife out there and somebody that has a very close relationship with Andy. I have never seen him do drugs. He has never offered me to do drugs. We never talked about doing drugs. He is the sweetest, kindest man and cares about every one of us, every one of us. If she was worried about her sobriety and that was important to her, and she knew she was getting on a show where there was drinking and whatever, that's a choice that she made. Nobody forces you to drink alcohol, Yeah, And nobody can afford force an adult to do alcohol.
Speaker 2: And if she's really into her sobriety and she knew she would be triggered by other people drinking alcohol.
Speaker 3: Then she should have chose her mental health and sobriety and not fame.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And I think that and then done it multiple.
Speaker 3: Times, because plenty of housewives that are sober and continue to work on this show, on all these shows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Candy, Margaret, Phedra, et cetera.
Speaker 3: But I can't handle people that can't take responsibility and accountability for their own actions.
Speaker 2: Like if you it's no one's saying the way that they're making it salacious, like you're being fed, you're being forced, you're being like none of that ever happens.
Speaker 3: Why would Leah do a second season in New York and Ultimate Girls Trip if she was, you know, treated so horribly.
Speaker 2: And one could say, oh, because she wanted to make more money. But if you are saying that this is a not safe work environment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, then don't go into it, then that that's on you.
Speaker 2: Then that really is on you.
Speaker 4: And I and I, I mean I, I've been fired from this company and I'm sitting here saying I absolutely never felt like I was pressured to drink, go out of control partying, be treated poorly anytime I ever said I need to leave I'm tired.
Speaker 2: I don't even when I was pregnant.
Speaker 3: Now, my biggest concern and worry with this is people are going to start jumping on that bandwagon against poor Andy and it's just not fair.
Speaker 2: Well, I think you know, it ties off of what's just kind of been a snowball effect of once you're no longer on a show, you're upset that you're not on the show. And it's not just Leah. We've seen other people who like, I'm not even gonna mention, but who have started saying things that kind of seem outrageous and truthfully, what Andy does on his personal time is his personal time. I can assure you he has never been the type that would ever want to do something with another housewife. He knows we're all crazy.
Speaker 3: He's smarter than that.
Speaker 2: He is smarter than that. Like nobody's saying.
Speaker 3: That that's why he's so successful because he's smarter than that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he knows, even the ones he and by them saying, even the ones he's close with, like, he's never like I'm I'm close with a lot of people that he he's very close with, and he has never offered any of them cocaine.
Speaker 3: No, no, it's never never even heard those words come out of his mouth.
Speaker 2: And now they're posting stuff like pictures of us all looking wild at his baby shower. I didn't see one person doing cocaine there.
Speaker 3: Not one person, not even in the bathrooms, Nobody doing cocaine.
Speaker 2: Nope. I saw a couple of people smoking cigarettes in the back. Not Andy though, No, it's just it's just bananas.
Speaker 3: Anyways, we stand with you, Andy, and we're sorry.
Speaker 2: It's to see something very hypocritical from the people that are, you know, saying these things. Well, anyways, let's get into real Healthwives Beverly Hills. Before they start, Andy jokingly goes in and tells Kyle that Moe is joining them today.
Speaker 3: He loves doing that, and she's like, but like, you could tell she believed him for a second. Mm hmm, Oh, you could tell she was shocked.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Then Dury tells Erica that Kyle sent her a manipulative and calculated text trying to silence her. You can I feel like I could see in this moment Erica felt torn on both ways. Like she's like, yeah, the timing's probably not ideal of this text.
Speaker 3: Well, that's the thing, and I wanted to I wanted to talk about that. After watching the reunion it I did understand Jerite where she is coming from a little bit better. Where I didn't know that they were didn't have any communication for months and were not texting or anything. And to get that text message right before the reunion, I probably if I had a cast member that I was not speaking to, had not was not texting, had not had a text in months, and to get that the day before the reunion, I would probably think, like, why are you doing this?
Speaker 2: But I think that there's a different timing.
Speaker 3: Is everything right?
Speaker 2: But I think there's a difference between saying I got a text message and it made me feel like it was manipulative, and then you can take it for what it was and maybe you even paraphrase what it's saying, But it's a completely different I think breach of friendship if you're truly trying to recover any type of friendship to share exactly what was said.
Speaker 3: Well, did was it Erica that read it?
Speaker 2: She held up her phone like this, so she had picked me to it. They panned to like everything that was said, Erica read a line from it, and then their screenshot shown at the reunion. But as Erica walks away, she goes, I hate I hate all of this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, it's all dirty and messy and it's about a very sensitive subject. But I see more of Durik's side now after watching the reunion, Like I thought that she just took the text and put it all over social media. I didn't know that it was her having conversation with Erica and Erica read the text message. Yeah, I mean, but it's still kind of shitty because it was a sensitive tech message, But the timing was really bad.
Speaker 2: I think the timing wasn't great. But I also think, and you know this too, when when you're done filming Housewives and you have that break between when you're filming and when the reunion starts, you kind of especially and I'm not I know I'm gonna get heat for this, but because Kyle is one of my good friends, when you are going through a hard time, you retreat and you just don't want to deal with any of it, and then all of a sudden, here care comes the reunion and you're like, shit, there's all this stuff everywhere, and I don't I'm already in a bad place, like not in the best place. I don't want to now go fight with one of the people that I has.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's that's that's what you signed up for, so that that happens. The timing was horrible, Like if you would have sent this text like a month ago, it would have been it would have landed differently, I believe.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But then also, if Derete's the one going after Kyle on every single confessional this entire season, she's going after her on every single trip, like Dree what should have been the one reaching out to Kyle prior if deurit really believes that she has a close friendship. But even at this reunion, when when you see the two of them start to go head to head about their friendship, Deret's only comeback is p K and Moe are close, Like what does that have to do with anything? Eddie and Edwin could be best friends, It doesn't mean that me and you are close.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. I mean, I think that we've all been guilty of releasing text messages. This one was a little bit more sensitive, but they fought back and forth in the press as well, Like one would say one thing and then one go and watch what happens, like you know, like gets it blows up before you know it. You don't even remember who started it or how it got to this point.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I mean, I think. I think. Also, something I was pretty upset about with Derey was that one piece of hair glued to the front or forehead and.
Speaker 3: I wanted to lick my finger and wipe it off, Like I kept thinking my screen was like there was a problem, Like I was like why why, why does that need to be there. But do you think that Kyle downplayed her friendship with Deree.
Speaker 2: I think it. I'm trying to think of a comparison that you may have had. But like I think, there are friends that you are friends with on a television shop when you're filming a show. They're friends that you're friends with when you're filming out of convenience, and that is the person that you are closest with while filming. But if when filming stops, you don't speak to that person and you don't spend time together, you understand that that's a different type of friendship. Yeah, you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like, so that's why they were show friends.
Speaker 2: They were show friends that I think for a small brief amount of time. You know, they went on one family trip together and they had that. But like, I don't.
Speaker 3: There's some talk around Instagram on the ground, Yeah, the Dearit and Mo might have had an affair.
Speaker 2: I don't think that happened. I don't. I know they showed that like kiss thing where Durreek kisses his back. I really don't think that happened. I think it really just and I even hate saying this, I just think that dark can be very wrapped up in dereite, and when filming stops, she doesn't try to maintain relationships with anybody like she'll she'll respond to a text or whatever, but like her saying, you know, I would have wanted to go on walks with you. I wanted to go to lunch with you and Kyle going. I want you to name how many times we've gone to lunch off camera. She couldn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she lives in her bubble, but you know when I live in my bubble too when it comes to going out and do all that stuff, Like I go out the most during filming, and then after that you rarely see me go.
Speaker 2: Out right, But is there someone that you continue a relationship with when filming stops.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but even like you know, I would be close to Shannon, have been close to Shannon for years, even off camera. I'm not like a lady that lunches, you know. I'm not like, oh, hey, you want to go to lunch today, and I'm not. I actually want to be better at that. But I just have my routine. I get up podcasts, go to the gym or vice versa, you know, do things around the house and make dinner and in bed.
Speaker 2: Like the crazy thing about most housewives is most housewives are introverts, natural introverts, like they need their time alone. But I think that's where things just kept getting misconstrued because you say, like we're these close type friends, blah blah blah. But at the end of the day, I think I think Kyle some points like if you are these things, if you are wanting to build this relationship with me, these are the following things that you did this year and that was on purpose, and Dart knew what she was doing, And that's fine if you're gonna claim that this person isn't a close friend, but to go on to watch what happens live and to say, I feel like my relationship with Kyle has gotten strained and distant because of Morgan. She's gonna kill me for saying this, or what she said about Kathy like that when they were at Bravo Khan and who's your favorite sister and she didn't name Kyle, Like those are types of things that like you don't just let go.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like Kyle's been distant from you from the past year.
Speaker 2: No, I think our friendship has definitely there's always like a shift in every friendship. But no, I mean I saw her yesterday morning. We went to hot yoga. Today, We're going to Pellic here at lunch. Like we still make efforts to see each other. Are we going out and getting drunk and doing the splits? No, But your friendship changes when, you know, like when your life changes. Like, we don't need that the same way that when you and I aren't doing the pod, we could hang out and just go for a workout or do whatever, Like it doesn't have to just be that. And that's what I think. A true friendship is one that can pivot. Yeah, so I mean no, I mean I'm still in my group text with Kyle, like we see each other all the time.
Speaker 3: There's no Fox Force five.
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm on a group text with Lisa, Renna and Erica.
Speaker 3: Oh but but Lisa Rena reached out to me the other day.
Speaker 2: I love Lisa Rena.
Speaker 3: She told me that our nighttime gummies have changed her life, and I'm like, oh my god, that is so sweet.
Speaker 2: Well, you got to send her for more.
Speaker 3: We do, And then I sent her some of the Happy Place Seltzer's She's sweet.
Speaker 2: But moving on from Kyle, I know, I'm gonna get dragged for just even Do you.
Speaker 3: Ever disagree with anything Kyle says or does?
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, But I also think that there's a difference between disagreeing. I'm not filming a dame. Name them, name them, name them, name them. I I think if I name them, I think that there's a part of Kyle this season where you can tell that she's struggling and she's not one hundred percent comfortable with whatever's going on on. Like, but also you have to keep in mind, this is this is the problem. I have so much love for her and care about her so much that if I had a marriage that was thirty years long and it was crumbling on a television show, I don't imagine I would be myself either, or if my best friend had committed suicide. Like, these are big things. It's not like some of the other storylines that we're seeing.
Speaker 3: Would you get off Housewives if you had a three year marriage that was crumbling? Because I know I've seen in like her say, like doing this on TV has made it harder, And.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think it's harder. And I haven't talked to her about this, but we don't know what we're going to see on Moe's show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, she doesn't need the money.
Speaker 2: No, I think I think it really just depends. I think it is also harder when you don't feel like you have a connection with somebody really closely when you're filming that show, whether it was me or LVP or whomever it may have been that you have those relationships with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I would imagine their life is pretty busy and they don't have time for each other. He's doing a show, she's doing a show, she's doing other projects. He has his agency, So I could imagine they spend too much time together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 3: Who knows.
Speaker 2: But it continues on. We're moving on to more Darite stuff, not involving Kyle as it hurt her to hear that Garcel doesn't trust her. Garcel says it hurt to see her friends laugh about her son being cussed at. Garcel thanks, Durite is an unconscious Karen, using the word attack. Garcel says, Durite knows the meaning of attack. After being held at gunpoint, you were robbed, you were held at gunpoint, you were attacked. You know the difference you lived strangers in your house with guns and your children in the bedrooms. But yet you say to me that I was attacked, and you know what attack is. Andy says, Listen, two things can be true. I think one thing that I've learned it is really important to kind of listen and say less at times. Durit asks Garcel if Garcel likes her. Garcel gives an honest answer, She says sometimes. Dared asks Garcel wants to work through this French to have a friendship with Garcel. She says, I'm not sure. I think Garcel's met really, saying like, I guess we'll see if you're back next season. I'll yeah, I have your friendship with you.
Speaker 3: I understand Bosa. It's when it comes to Derry and Garcel. I know that in general and life people use the word attack. You attacked me, I got accused recently. You attacked me, and I'm like, taxed you. What are you talking about? Like attacks a very very big statement.
Speaker 2: I think that statement is used very often in the world of housewives especially Yes, but in this situation being made, it is a microaggression. And at this point, in the amount of years that we have all been educated on this learn from.
Speaker 3: It well, Jarit didn't learn from it, because then she went on to talk about the childbride stuff. So when Krystal said, it's different, dreat when you talk about child bride, it sounds like I'm a male order bride. And then I'm like, oh my god, you're right. You're so right, I think, and then Garcea's like, see see what I mean.
Speaker 2: I think that the problem with Durit this season is she really is her. Everything about her that has been interesting this season has been in a confessional, and then when she's in scene, she's so worried about what she's going to say next, which wasn't how she was originally on the show. But she's so worried about what she's going to say next that she's not listening and learning, and so she's saying offensive things, and then when she is told that it's inappropriate, she then doubles down, like even posting that I sent that to you right when it happened. When she posted that picture about happily, not the one with her and the kids in the bubble, the other one where she's in the glam outfit and just me and my bubble.
Speaker 3: I know that was cringe.
Speaker 2: That was so and then she but even when she's been called out on it at the reunion, like I get it, we all are going to make stupid mistakes and we're going to say offensive things, but then to double down, and then to triple down at the reunion like she still didn't take it.
Speaker 3: She does live in a bubble, for sure. I don't think that she's she's got hatred in her heart or she's saying these things, you know, to Garcel in sudden. She just doesn't. She doesn't think. I mean, for the only person on that stage, it's educated. She doesn't say the brightest things.
Speaker 2: Well. Also even just saying that I know so.
Speaker 3: Anne Marie and Annie Marie I know, and she actually had to explain because it spelled Anne Marie.
Speaker 2: I know. I know.
Speaker 3: So, So whatever Annie Marie did, did your opinion change of her? At the reunion, She didn't.
Speaker 2: Talk a whole lot. It didn't change a ton. I do think that we didn't get really anything about Annie Marie when she came on. She just came into that first dinner and she came in hot.
Speaker 3: All we know about Annie Marie and she's at eight point five and she knows about esophagus.
Speaker 2: That's it what she actually doesn't know about esophagus. She pretends to know about esophagus. He knows how to put you asleep, she knows how to But I think maybe if we had been given a little bit more information, Like when Andy started talking about her mother passing away and she said, yeah, I never shared I thought they weren't showing it. I thought she probably shared it on the show and they didn't show it. But when she said no, I just compartmentalized it. But I think Anna Marie did a take accountability and apologizing to Sutton. And I don't want to alarm anyone, but I liked Sutton this episode.
Speaker 3: I've loved Sutton. She was She's been cracking me up for weeks.
Speaker 2: Well, I liked Sutton this episode. I think she didn't take herself too seriously. She made jokes. But I think what I liked about her is she also seemed she didn't talk much. Well, maybe that's why I liked her, but oh my god, no, But I think I liked her because she seemed present. I think sometimes what makes it hard for me to watch her is like she she'll she's not a part of the convert like she acts like she doesn't understand what's happening. Very scattered, scattered, but she was on point, and like when people would say something to her, she was able to accept it. She didn't naime them, naime them. She wasn't being sut in storms the door. She was just being sutten.
Speaker 3: Uh do you believe that Crystal would introduce herself as HI, I'm a housewife.
Speaker 2: Uh, I'm sure of asked. I mean this is what I do stand by when it comes to Anna Marie and Crystal's conversation. Crystal one hundred percent is a different person off camera. She's more likable, she's more fun.
Speaker 3: I think she's very likable on the show. I just feel like she sometimes I'd like to see her engage just a little bit more.
Speaker 2: No, but like if in real life, like when having nothing to do with the show. Before she was ever on the show, she was really fun. Yeah, and now it seems like her sole mission is to make other people look like assholes. But do I think welcome to Housewives?
Speaker 3: I mean he's saying I won't yellow argue. I'm like, which show? Do you think you're on? Wrong place?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But I don't think that Anna Marie.
Speaker 3: She's asturbated.
Speaker 2: I don't think Anni Maori is necessarily lied, and I do think that Crystal, i've seen it, is now very wrapped up in being on the show and talks about it when you're in a public setting, even though she's being asked.
Speaker 3: But why don't you like Crystal?
Speaker 2: I do like Crystal, Oh you do. I like Cristal like as a human, as a friend of mine. Originally I loved Crystal. That's why I wanted to bring her on the.
Speaker 3: Show, because she replaced to No.
Speaker 2: Actually, I think do you take it with her?
Speaker 3: Do you guys speak no?
Speaker 2: Because I think we never really had that type of relationship. We were friends in a group, like we would see each other out in the group. If we saw each other out in a group, we would chat. But I think she doesn't like some of the things that I have said, because I the problem when you're you're truly actually hung out with people before you film a television show, and then you see them on a television show and they're not the same person, it's hard for me to reconcile that. Well.
Speaker 3: I like to see and activated Crystal, and I just want to see more of it.
Speaker 2: But they're both accusing each other of lying. I think they're both telling the truth in their own version. I think both things probably happened.
Speaker 3: Now what Crystal's saying, everyone has gotten very thin in the last two years and constantly comparing herself. Now, Crystal has been very open about eating disorder, and I would have to say that would be a little triggering. Yeah, when everybody's coming back and they're all o ze picked out, and I mean it's happening on housewife shows across the world here and when you have like Jackie's been from New Jersey has been speaking out about it, and I guess Kelly Osborne's about there saying how great ozempic is.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I mean I think it's not just happening in housewives, It's happening across the world. I think this is it's going to be a continued.
Speaker 3: And for somebody like me or you, or somebody like you know, Jackie or Crystal that put the hard work in because they do have eating disorders, it's got to be so triggering for them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I agree. I also think this part is a little weird. There was a Anna Marie was on with Bryce Sanders and she was explaining why she has issues with Crystal, which is a bunch of stuff that happened off camera, not the things they talked about at the reunion. She said that Crystal came up to her after filming and was like sorry, you know, being like miss Nicy and like saying like, oh, we just had you know, we just have to bring it when we come on the show. I really don't like when people do that.
Speaker 3: I've seen that happen a million times. To be honest with you, it's not always comfortable for every housewife to bring it on camera. And then I think all that says is she's got a big heart, because after you do it, you're like, oh God, I feel so bad that I went there, but I had to go there, and I've done it myself, like I've said, like I'm sorry, I didn't try to hurt your feelings, but had to go there.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, she posted on her instant that Crystal said she actually told her she lied for a storyline.
Speaker 3: She told her she lied, Crystal told yes.
Speaker 2: Anne Mary posted that Crystal said she actually lied for a storyline.
Speaker 3: Oh what's a different story, That's what I'm saying. So what is what did she lie about.
Speaker 2: She didn't say Crystal's name specifically. She said she insinuated it with her, but we all know it's her.
Speaker 3: But what would she lie about?
Speaker 2: Did she say, I think about her mis repper, sending her profession and those kind of things. So I don't know. I don't like when things happen like that off camera as a viewer. Not I mean, clearly it happens when your housewife, but as a viewer and as somebody recapping it, I'm like, well, then y'all should have gotten into that at the reunion. Let's hope we get there. Crystal didn't waste any time letting everybody know that her company's one hundred million dollars.
Speaker 3: It's worth a hundred million.
Speaker 2: We'orth a hundred million.
Speaker 3: And I saw some girl, I saw some stuff online. People are saying it's not her business and things like that, and I'm like, people.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it is or it isn't. If it's making one hundred million dollars, hot, damn one hundred million, I don't care if you get five percent. Listen, if it's one hundred million, I can assure you y'all wouldn't be talking to me. Anymore, I'd be like, but the problem with this reunion, which is the same thing with the problem with this season, is we already saw most of this, even even the stuff they like dig into. It's like flashbacks of that we've seen scattered throughout the season. We got no new information on anything.
Speaker 3: It wasn't I mean, it's a three parter, so it's got to get better. It was very snoozy.
Speaker 2: It was snoozy. It also feels, I mean luckily for Erica, she's not having to really be a part of it, but she's you know, she just like cracking joke. She's it's a much lighter Erica.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think Crystal was my most valuable player, and the first episode, who is yours.
Speaker 2: Most valuable player? I mean sudden gave me the most enjoyment because I was I was ready. Yeah, I was ready to be annoyed by her, but she didn't. I mean, she could annoy me episode two, I have no idea, but episode one, she was likable. She took the joke, she apologized for things she did wrong. She kind of did all the things. I think. I don't know, I just feel, but it ends with Andy wonders if Kyle and Jurite started to grow apart. At last year's reunion, Dee says all she ever wanted is for Kyle to be okay with Kathy. Then they panned to you know, essentially Durite trying to involve herself and the sisters, which we know is never a good idea. I think when we talk about pandering to the audience, I think it'd be a pretty stiff competition on who panders more the right side of the couch or the left side of the couch. I think they're equal opportunists.
Speaker 3: What do you think reunion was better? Was it Beverly Hills.
Speaker 2: Or Miami Miami?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Miami is just so damn good.
Speaker 2: Miami was so good, but it also had so like to me, the stuff with Durit, with Garcel and Crystal and education, all of that entire package. I couldn't use the word cringe. I would say uncomfortable. I didn't even I was like, this is like absolutely not, you should not be doing this. Learn from your mistakes. The stuff on Miami was just crazy, Like there was stuff they were doing that was just oh, I can't finny cringe, like Adriana Hot breaking mess all right, So we're gonna take a break, we'll come back and we'll talk about Miami. Okay, so we are back to talk about Miami. I think more all of the stories we had to pick, which was more fun to watch? It was Miami for sure.
Speaker 3: So it's not very often that they do back to back reunion. So they were having Miami reunion back to back. That's I've never even heard of that before.
Speaker 2: It's because of bet It All on Blonde, Bring It, Bring it right now. First and foremost, I really need to understand why the hell Marcus is at this reunion.
Speaker 3: Jody's there too, Joe.
Speaker 2: They're panning to Jody watching the television screen.
Speaker 3: Jody was there too, Yes, yes, what So I'm assuming the guys are probably coming out later now. I had heard about the Marcus comment from Marcus himself when I was on the phone with him and Larsa, and I was like, oh God, that's not going to land well. But the way it played out him like I didn't know he was I thought he was yelling at or something. I didn't know, like he was just joking.
Speaker 2: But do we know that this is definitely the comment or do you think there's more happening.
Speaker 3: No, I think that's a comment. That's the only comp I know that I was told of. But basically he's saying, like, these girls keep talking about his dad. My dad wouldn't even let you in the house to wash dishes.
Speaker 2: Well, he said, these women wouldn't even be able to do the dishes in our house, let alone try to bring themselves into this conversation. Some people need to just stay in their lane. I I truthfully, I didn't know that Marcus getting a mohito was on my Bengo card. But I was like, Oh, you're in it. You're in this. You're really trying to rip that mohito out of Adriana's list.
Speaker 3: They made it sound before this all came out that whatever he said, like the press gott it, whatever he said was so bad that it's going to everybody's going to change their opinion about him. I didn't find it that bad.
Speaker 2: Well, I found it. It's it's very elitist, it's very nepple billionaire. I think the problem is when it comes to Marcus saying something like this, You've continued throughout the entire season. Everybody's saying, we don't want to talk about Marcus's dad. We don't even want to call him by his name. But then the second he can say, like huff, his my dad's Michael Jordan Feathers, he did, and he did it in a way that kind of put down the other one.
Speaker 3: They've been going after his dad all season and wanting to bring his dad into it all seasons.
Speaker 2: They have not been going after his dad.
Speaker 3: They've been going after him about his dad.
Speaker 2: They've been asking questions about how his dad feels about.
Speaker 3: The because they saw a video on TMZ, so they've made that dad and he's probably sick of it. His dad probably doesn't want any part of it, just like your dad didn't want any part of Beverly Hills.
Speaker 2: I understand that, But then will I bring the dad up the second that you get a chance. And then because they.
Speaker 3: Brought it up, they're the ones bringing it up. He's just responding to what they're bringing up. It's not like he's walking around with his chest puffed up saying, my dad's Michael Jordan. My dad's Michael Jordan. That's what's happening. The girls brought him up and continued to bring him up. I mean, I know, and he even said he wanted to bring him up all the time. He's Michael Jordan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, did you see Lisa's how excited her face was when she found out that Michael Jordan had watched some of the shows. Yes, I mean I think show.
Speaker 3: I know so, so, I mean, what's he should just go back and go yeah, my dad doesn't like us together?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Is that gonna work?
Speaker 2: I think he picked up No. Actually, I think he could just say it's obviously a really tricky situation. This is the dynamics. This is why it makes it hard. But I love her, my mom loves her, and you know what, my dad just wants me to be happy. Done, give us some kind of I think he did.
Speaker 3: Say something like that once on something. I can't remember what it was.
Speaker 2: But like him and Larsa should come together with whatever it is that they're going to actually say, but continuing to say, we don't want to personally.
Speaker 3: Don't give a shit if Michael Jordan likes Larsa or not.
Speaker 2: I don't really care either.
Speaker 3: And I don't know why it's such a big deal.
Speaker 2: Because there's what else are they going to talk about? Lenny?
Speaker 3: But we can't talk about Lenny enough to know what.
Speaker 2: I don't ever want to hear the word again. Lenny. Well, no other than Lenny released when they were talking about having sex five times, So lars and Marcus found a ring. They're looking by home together. Andy asked Larsa what her kids thought about saying she had sex five times a night. She says she's not going to talk about it anymore. But then Alexia and Gerty say no one believes it. Larsa says it's because they're dry. Then they all just start speculating, like maybe it's they're just like like fooling around, and it just goes in five different times, and then Andy goes no. Marcus confirmed he releases five times a day.
Speaker 3: Oh, five times a day releases, and I'm like releasing please for the actual love.
Speaker 2: I mean, I pee five times a night, So I'm pretty much Larsa, but just with peeing versus sex.
Speaker 3: Jesus, there's breaking news Rachel is issuing Tom and Arianna for revenge porn.
Speaker 2: Breaking news Rachel assuming Tom and Ariana for revenge foreorn eavesdropping an invasion of privacy. I wonder I have a question because I've never filed a lawsuit. How much does it cost to just file one?
Speaker 3: Not much, that's not the thing. It's it just costs money to like if it defends yourself, if it could. Yeah, it will cost money to defend yourself. You know you have to. Anytime you hire an attorney, it's at five thousand dollars an hour. Just talk to him.
Speaker 2: So that wins up. Well, this was reported by Deadline, which means like, that's not even like page six. That's like the real freaking deal deadline, Deadline.
Speaker 3: I never heard of that.
Speaker 2: Deadline news.
Speaker 3: Uh uh I heard of dateline.
Speaker 2: Oh, I want to say the wrong one. Gosh, it's it's yeah, No, it is like the biggest entertainment news.
Speaker 3: Is it deadline?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's Deadline.
Speaker 3: I've never heard of that.
Speaker 2: But either way, I we'll get into this on popping Off with Emily. Make sure you guys tune in because apparently this is going to be all the rage because we got to get back to Larsa and Keku. Larsa says Keky was a horrible friend and her confessionals. Keiki says Larsa upset her because she called her fifty and she needs to grow up. How old is Larsa fifty. I don't get it.
Speaker 3: She's either forty nine or fifty.
Speaker 2: I can't, Like, would you be upset if I said you were in your fifties you are?
Speaker 3: Yeah? No, I mean if you said I need to grow up, I'd be like, you're probably right, I do, but I don't want to grow up. Sorry, Sorry, it ain't happened to I'm in denial. I'm in denial.
Speaker 2: Gertie says everything with Larsa comes with a consequence. Larsa thinks her friends need to be happy for her. Kekey says she can't throw away her friends when she meets a new man. This part was a little bit. I see both. Larsa wants to spend time with her boyfriend, but she did say in her confessional, why I'm with my boyfriend now, so I don't need you know, something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I think sometimes Larsa's her delivery is not the best. But I mean it's natural for when you start dating somebody that you spend a lot of time with them, and the things you used to do that you find joy in, like going to bars and hanging out with girlfriends you just don't do. It doesn't mean you do drop your friends, but you're you know, things shift.
Speaker 2: But I can say this also, if I had a friend that was single, I would invite them to meet dinner with me. And I don't know if we were going out to dinner one night, Oh for sure. Yeah, like I don't need if you're single. It's not like, oh, we can only hang out with couples.
Speaker 3: Actually, if you want to be a third wheel, come on.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm about to be a third wheel. I'm I go to Lakinto with Slate and I stay with the Duffins, and I will go to dinner with you know, Nicole and her husband and it'll be the three of us and guess what, guys, we're not having sex. We're just my husband ain't there. So I will go to that dinner probably at five point thirty. Marisol says she was not surprised that Julia called her a potst because Adriana was in her ear. Adriana says that there's a cyber bully in this group and pulls out DMS.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is something I cannot stand. Cannot stand. Well, somebody was in your ear. I was mean to you because somebody was in my ear. I can't stand to be accused of that. I didn't like so and so because because she told me not to. I don't live my life like that. I don't think any grown ass woman should or does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, well, Alexia says, Adriana spreads rumors, and Adriana says, well, get to you later, Barbie. And then Andy asked Marisol if she uses a PI and Adriana says she uses her cousin instead. Nicole says, Julia speaks the truth, while Marisol takes random facts with no proof, stands on it like the Holy Grail, and then doesn't take accountability.
Speaker 3: For it.
Speaker 2: All.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like Marissol was awful a little bit this week?
Speaker 2: I mean, she didn't bother me. I just felt like she wasn't in the mix very much.
Speaker 3: She just kind of had a look on her face. And I know that she had said at one point, I don't think I like my dress. And I know sometimes when you go out you don't really feel comfortable in your skin or what you're wearing. You kind of like you kind of have this for me.
Speaker 2: I always feel like.
Speaker 3: You know, I just don't want to be here. I'm just wondering because that's her body language and stuff to me was a little off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like she felt a well. I think we start to see in like the upcoming trailer. I think there's a little bit of a rift between her and.
Speaker 3: Maybe or maybe because she was last.
Speaker 2: Seat, maybe and Kiki was not in a last seat he was not. But also I think I guess I sympathized with Marissol sometimes because normally I've always been seeing what Adriana is doing. But she drove me apply nuts. This Driana nuts.
Speaker 3: But she's been driving me nuts for two years? How long have they been back?
Speaker 2: But I finally come around to just every time she stands up or does something like even Andy's face when she handed him the piece of paper, He's like, ugh, like stop, what.
Speaker 3: Did Marisol say? Get her off this show?
Speaker 2: I am still embarrassed. I'm on the show.
Speaker 3: I'm still embarrassed.
Speaker 2: I'm on the show.
Speaker 3: It's like, oh God, the props. I think they're looking for another liver note. It's like, oh, go sit down, be quiet. I would not mind if they got rid of her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know that she's adding much at this She's a try hard. I feel like she tries so hard. Well, I don't even mind a try hard. I do mind a try hard when it never delivers.
Speaker 3: Well, that's a try hard. Somebody that does deliver, They're just doing their job. This is a try hard.
Speaker 2: But also I wanted to feel like and when she apologizes to Nicole, but she doesn't even do that, well, like she should have. It should have been that should have been the moment where she like gives the confession like, yeah, I brought her in to bring up shit about you, Alexia because I think you're blah blah. She didn't like. She just didn't like.
Speaker 3: Well, being a bitch is not part of the show. I'm like when Alexia said that term, like, well, it kind of is just a little bit it is.
Speaker 2: I do love well. How often Alexia says I poor for for I'm like, get it for the pod.
Speaker 3: Do you think Marisol would dm fan accounts the stirp shit.
Speaker 2: I think she probably responds to fan accounts. I think every I think the majority of people have a couple fan accounts that they like the people, and they will respond. I I'm not sure it's to stir it up or if it's just like oh yeah, I totally agree with you or blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: I mean everyone on this cast and every caster ship stirs at times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is what it is. Then uh, we get into Alexia saying that Todd had conflicts with her invading Adriana to Nuvos Horantho's party. I mean it just goes. Then after New York, Adriana said Alexia made transphobic comments. Alexia says she's lying, and it was about Frankie pulling out papers. Adriana reads a poem she wrote for Alexia about being a star. I can't what was that.
Speaker 3: I just say, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Roses are red, violets are blue. You're doing too much. I cannot with you.
Speaker 3: I just seriously, I mean, what did you think about Lisa Nicole getting up to pee in the middle of Alexia's package.
Speaker 2: I think they were just freaking I mean, Nicole, she's pregnant. I don't know. I wanted to get up in P two during that. Then Larsa says she doesn't like that. Alexia says she's the only one that works hard. Alexia says she is the only one who doesn't lie, and Larsa says she's never lying. Why does this Why does she have to say she's never lied? I I I said that one time and I regret it to this day. Can you not yawn at me, Andy Junior, at Durie? Very tired?
Speaker 3: It's very tiring day already.
Speaker 2: And as somebody who made the mistake of saying, you know, they don't lie, Alexia, you're in danger girl, because those editors are going to find a way to use it the never lied. Then we get into Nicole telling Alexia about how Larsa called her after a fight with Lisa, saying she doesn't have her back, she's gonna call the press. Larsa says there were girls at the wedding doing things like drugs.
Speaker 3: What why?
Speaker 2: Nicole says Alexia told her a story about how Larsa called her after a fight with Lisa, saying if she doesn't have her back, she's gonna call the press. Larsa says there were girls at the wedding doing things aka drugs, but she never said that she would go to the press. She was just dangling it. I mean, the thing that Larsa does keep continuing to doing the saying is you know, if you didn't like that, you should have just called me, which means a lot of this stuff is happening off camera, and that's not ideal for the show because that's why then people end up do looking like liars because their conversations were not seeing. Then they break for lunch, Larsa tells Alexia that she's never threatened to go to the press. Alexia says she didn't say that. She said that she was trying to prove she was a good friend. Then Larsa says the story got switched around, insinuating she holds going over to the press over people's heads. But I do love Alexia just casually walking into Larsa's dressing room telling Marcus you'd better say hi to her. That was checking herself out in the mirror, and then Ben starting a fight, and then.
Speaker 3: Looking at Larsa, go you really after they were fighting out on stage, you should really take the cape off. It looks that's really pretty. It's just by the way, I think that Nicole should have kept the gloves on.
Speaker 2: I noticed the gloves either way.
Speaker 3: She got on. Somebody told her, don't wear the gloves. She had the long share gloves with Oh, I thought it looked really pretty, and then she took.
Speaker 2: Him off I wonder who told her?
Speaker 3: Who was it?
Speaker 2: Housewife?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Gerdy, that's right. Gerty told her to take gloves off, and I'm like, I would have left him on.
Speaker 2: Wow, take a little break, we'll come back for part two. All right, we are back to recap reunion part two of Real Housewives Miami. And as we were taking our break, Bravo just announced that Dubai premiere is June second, with a teaser trailer, so make sure to tune into that. But as we get into part two of the reunion, Larsa and Alexia continue to argue back and forth. Alexia says all Larsa did at her wedding was fight with Lisa. Larsa says Alexia came to her charity event to show off a lavish lifestyle. Alexia says it was her birthday and Todd gave her a present. Would you be pissed off if your friend's husband gave you a present at your charity event?
Speaker 3: I mean, if she's making it a big deal and going on and on, I don't remember that.
Speaker 2: You don't think it feels like I mean, it gets engaged at your wedding and then goes October.
Speaker 3: It's not ideal, but it was her actual birthday that day, and maybe he wanted to give her something on camera and they didn't have a birthday party for to do it.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but it didn't bother It doesn't bother me.
Speaker 3: It's just a little strange. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then we get into our favorite topic, Lenny the Lenster. Lisa says her divorce is significantly worse, Lenny is suing her, and then goes to the press. Lenny also called the police on her mother and aunt.
Speaker 3: Tokay, is he really suing her or is this just like I.
Speaker 2: Know, why would Lenny custody?
Speaker 3: Is this just divorced stuff? Or is he actually following a lawsuit against her?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I do not know, but the fact that I haven't seen anything because those lawsuits maybe you file them, they're public for the most part.
Speaker 2: But him calling the police on her mom and aunt to kick them out of the house and then sent over his new woman and Lingerie.
Speaker 3: That's just gross.
Speaker 2: That give me the ye the ick. And then Lisa says she felt ambushed and interrogated by the women. Lisa says she's fighting the battle for life. Keiki says this is a battle of money, and then that's where you start to actually really see Lisa break down and she's like, this is actually about my kids. Gertie says Lisa was insufferable the whole season. Lisa gets very emotional. Are you able to see Lisa's side in this argument?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean Lisa's not in a good headspace and everything's going to be exaggerated in her mind and upset her. I went through a custody bottle the year I went to Balie. I think it was and it was like the worst season of my life, So I think you take everything personal when you're being attacked by your ex husband and you know things are going on in your life. So I'm gonna, yeah, I get it.
Speaker 2: I mean, as tough as she was to watch this season, at parts, I do feel like they're diminishing her pain in this moment, Like I do think she's in pain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh, for sure, she's in pain. Her whole life is falling apart.
Speaker 2: And then Marisol says, Adriana knows that Mother's Day is hard for her because her mother died on Mother's Day, so bringing Anna was cruel. Marisel gets emotional and says she was so excited to go to the party because Nicole, we're moving forward. Adriana says they were crocodile tears. Then Adriana takes out yet another prop and hands Nicola Rose.
Speaker 3: And the fact that she had to unwrap it before she handed it to her, it was like, we have to wait for the stupidity.
Speaker 2: I wish Adriana would have left her props with Monica's burn book because I don't want to see any of them.
Speaker 3: Well, one person didn't have too many props this year, as Marisol.
Speaker 2: I know she didn't even have a cocky. Maybe that's why she seemed a little down.
Speaker 3: Well she had, she had one at the reunion, though a little bit dazzled Cockee cup.
Speaker 2: I barely saw it. She had it hidden. She had it, Oh yeah, because Alexia took a sip of it.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Then Nicole will not. They talk about Nicole not planning on walking down the aisle, says anytime soon. They're in such a good place. Why rock the boat by bringing up signing a prenup. Prenups can cause major fights. If you don't get married, then you don't have to sign the prenup. Then you're in a better situation where you get a divorce, I mean when you break up, if you were to break up, when do you.
Speaker 3: Think they'll start filming again? Because she Nicole says that her baby is due the twenty third, and she's having a baby girl. I'm wondering I went coverage of that. I love seeing weddings and babies being born.
Speaker 2: Oh do you have a heart, Tam?
Speaker 3: A little bit?
Speaker 2: How big.
Speaker 3: Is big micro heart? Which is better than a micro penis.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you had a micro penis and a micro heart, we'd have more issues, Tam. Then we get into the Girdy conversation, which we're having Girdy on the pod coming up, So I'll talk to her about more of the cancer conversation, because I do think there's a lot to be learned and spoken about here, and I don't want to brush over it in this recap. What we can talk about today is what was happening between Larsa and Gerdy, which, Tam, I feel like I'm having to lead the train every time talking about Larsa, but in this moment she did, Larsa did, uh.
Speaker 3: Well, Larsa's Mi Kyle, so I know she's Mi Kyle. So I'd rather not. You guys can be talking any mad shit about Mike, then I'm not gonna I'm not gonna engage.
Speaker 2: You're making me freaking Do I get some ship?
Speaker 3: I get some ship about it too.
Speaker 2: I know, I actually I love it. This should be our thing. Larsa is my Kyle.
Speaker 3: Larsa is my Kyle.
Speaker 2: Listen, guys, we can't the Twatts can't help it. We are biased.
Speaker 3: It's only natural.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's only natural. But at least we push at each other, even if the other person won't ever give. I'm I'm tam does it to me towards Kyle, and I do it towards her towards Larsa. But I want to point out I don't have a problem with Larsa, and Tarama doesn't have a problem with Kyle. We're just doing our job. Yeah, exactly. It's brutal when it's one person over and over again. But Larsi says she doesn't remember half the conversation she had with Gerdy because they were arguing about Gerdy calling her fake. This is this is the moral of this story is That scene was terrible, however it played out. Uh, but why can't Larsa just say I'm sorry. I don't get it. I would have been upset if I told you that I had cancer and you said, how do you know?
Speaker 3: Well, I cannot even back Larsa up with that one. Okay, like between you and me, I can say, Larsa, that wasn't the right thing to say.
Speaker 2: It was like in the.
Speaker 3: Way that she said, I was like, I think she was totally obviously taking off card. How do you know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, clearly they aren't friends, but it definitely who it's gonna it's gonna keep going from here and we will get to episode three and let's just hope that there's some apologies. But seeing what I've been seeing on social media, I don't really think there is gonna be much apologies. But why is there so much kissing on the reunion count? And did it happen in this episode where Larsa says Julia likes uh black penis?
Speaker 3: Was that yeah, that that happened to?
Speaker 2: Oh no, not coming up yet, not yet. I was just in the previous coming up, So I'm looking forward to what Julia's response to that is.
Speaker 3: But and I knew that too. I had a conversation about about that with Larsa and Scotland.
Speaker 2: Of course you.
Speaker 3: Did, yes, an off camera conversation, off camera conversation. Oh could I never divulge any of my information.
Speaker 2: Except one and pod recap.
Speaker 3: Unless it's a text message from a Tracy Mega, unless it's something.
Speaker 2: About timing for me and I'm lying on the time or dogs. Yes, God, All right, guys, thanks for tuning in to to Cheese and a Pod. We will be back on Monday.