Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Jubile Show, Cameron is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater and he thinks that his girlfriend of three years named Noah might be messing around, so we'll see if we can help him out. Cameron, Sorry, you're going through it, But what's up? Why do you think that Noah might be cheating on you?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean just some small things have changed, you know, with with Noah, and I feel like, you know, lately, I can't shake that feeling that something, like you know, is hiding something, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why I called.
Speaker 3: I mean, we've been together for three years, and it's like, you know, we just celebrated an anniversary and you know, I don't know, it's like after like like no used to call and then text all the time rather like little check ins like cute stuff, and that's kind of stopped. And you know, and every weekend see like she's volunteering at the animal shelter and you know, and then I noticed, like shouldn't post pictures of that or like she used to like there's not a lot of documentation of it. And then I noticed, like she started doing our laundry laundry randomly on herselves on Mondays and we've always just done it together on Sundays. So she says it's just to get a head start. But something feels off, and I swear, you know, like last time, I saw pery jeans and boxers, you know, before she set the lid that were mine and you know, started the load.
Speaker 2: It's kind of interesting.
Speaker 5: Wait what I mean you saw her put jeans and boxers that weren't yours into the washing machine mine.
Speaker 4: Huh, Okay, that's alarming, laundry strange. Did you ask her about it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I just again, I just it just seemed kind of like, you know, I don't know if it's a bunch of things. So just I didn't ask, you know.
Speaker 5: You didn't, Okay, Okay, I mean I guess that's kind of hard. Like you have two options, right, you blow up just because you assume something or you ask, and then you're afraid that you're going to start a fight. So I mean, yeah, that doesn't make me feel very good. Has she been different.
Speaker 1: Towards you, uh, a little bit?
Speaker 3: But like not like again, like I said, like, it just seems like I usually knew more about what was going on on the regular, you know, so like I get text more often, like check in just whatever. But like and then the Boxers the Jeens thing kind of threw me off a little bit, Like I was like, this looks like dude scenes and they're not mine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Boxers, I mean, that's strange any way to explain that other than she's cheating, do I?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Well, it could be that, you know, I saw like the band and like maybe they're something I haven't seen on her, you know what I mean, Like maybe, but it's like I don't know. I felt like odd, you know when you see something on a line like I'm really, I feel like I'm really. I really pay attention to details a lot, you know, and then all and like I just feel like I saw it and it was like did I just see what I saw? You know, Like I can't stop, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Well, all those things put together would definitely make me feel uneasy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and her schedules all different and stuff too. So all right, well you already told us what grocery store she's a rewards card member at. So we'll play a song, come back, and then call her and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one Lucky Rewards member who gets free flowers deliver from our floor department, just our way of saying thank you for shopping, and we'll see if she sends those flowers to you or to somebody else.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, all right, we'll.
Speaker 2: Come back and get here to Catch a Cheater next, if you're just joining us for today's to Catch a Cheater. Cameron is on the phone, and Cameron thinks that his girlfriend of three years named No One might be cheating. So we're about to call her and present to me from the grocery store that she's a Rewards card member at, and say that every single month, we choose one Lucky Rewards member who gets a free gift from us, and it's flowers delivered from our floor department, and we'll see if she sends those to Cameron or to somebody else. All right, Cameron, Before we do that, though, why don't you catch us up on your situation again real quick?
Speaker 3: So you know, we've been together for three years and I feel like things they've changed, So like her schedules change. She's out every weekend, or she's at the she's volunteering, but I don't see like evidence or pictures online or you know, the feed or that she's there. And then she changed her laundry day and then I kind of saw those you know, she didn't text me. And I also saw a moundery to those tunes in the Boxers that I think were another guy. So that makes you feel really uneasy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, anybody else, Yeah, feels about that? All right?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: Are you ready for us to call her?
Speaker 3: I think so?
Speaker 4: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, this is Corbey calling from I was looking for our rewards card member and named Noah.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what she Hi.
Speaker 4: Noah, how are you? Please? Don't hang up.
Speaker 2: This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling with the big congratulations. You're this month's big winner. Thank you so much for shopping with us.
Speaker 1: I know I entered anything.
Speaker 2: Technically you did when you became a rewards member with us. So I don't know if you know this or not, but every single month, we choose one lucky Rewards member who gets a free gift from us just for shopping with us. Our way of saying thank you, And today you've won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of candy or chocolate, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want within the entire country, absolutely free.
Speaker 1: Whoa Okay, does it have to be.
Speaker 6: Roses or can I like substitute a different plant?
Speaker 2: Would you be sending this to somebody who wouldn't want roses?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, well the person I have in my head, I'm like, oh, not gonna send roses? Tom Oh, could I do like a tactics and then instead of there's a specific instead of the chocolates, could I get like a gift card to the wing store, like the new wing place next door?
Speaker 4: Sure? Absolutely, I think we can. We can definitely do that for you.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: All I would need from you would be the first and last name of the person you want to send them to, if you would like to put anything on a card, what you'd like to put on it, and then we'll get the address and confirm everything and.
Speaker 6: We could okay, so it's Julian, Julian, Okay.
Speaker 2: Do you want to put a card along with the cactus in the wings?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay? And then I wanted to say.
Speaker 6: Some things are better unstead, but I think you get.
Speaker 2: It great, got that down, And the next thing that I'll be needing from you is just to let you know that this is actually a radio show.
Speaker 4: It's called The Jebel Show.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hi, I Nina and my name is Jubal And we do a segment on a show called to Catch a Cheater where if you think your significant other might be messing around, you see who they send flowers or cactus to, and your boyfriend Cameron is actually on the phone Julian.
Speaker 1: Noah, what the hell does that mean?
Speaker 3: You think you get?
Speaker 1: You get? What? What's he getting?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 4: Way?
Speaker 3: Woolla?
Speaker 1: Loa, woa?
Speaker 3: Whoa?
Speaker 1: What's going Cameron? What is there? What are you doing? What is happening right now?
Speaker 3: You're sending a cactus to somebody named Julian.
Speaker 4: You think he gets?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What's he getting? What do you? I'm what is wait? Do you think I'm cheating on you? Is that what this is?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I think you're hiding something. You've been distant, you change your habits and now you're sending a cactus and a gift card to someone named Julian with a cryptic message, Well.
Speaker 1: What habits have I been changing?
Speaker 3: What about the like I saw you watching some dudes boxers and jeans, like in your laundry.
Speaker 6: Okay, this is honestly, I can't believe I'm hearing about this.
Speaker 1: For the first time on the radio, that you're.
Speaker 6: Thinking something is going on. But yeah, Julian someone I met at the shelter and he's deaf. Cam Okay, that message. It's just something we joked about because I've been learning sign language to communicate with him and he's been going through a rough time, and I just wanted to do something nice.
Speaker 3: And why keep it from me? Why make it sound so secretive.
Speaker 1: Because I was trying to surprise you. I was learning sign language. I was going to tell you at dinner next week. I was signed and not listen.
Speaker 6: Julie has been going through a hard time and he's like lost access to laundry, so he hasn't been able to get into his apartment.
Speaker 1: So I've been helping out by doing his laundry.
Speaker 6: I mean, if you would have just come to me, I could have explained all of this. I was trying to do something interesting and nice and I was wanted to surprise you.
Speaker 1: I thought you'd be proud of me.
Speaker 3: How is you learning sign language for another guy? Surprise for me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just thought you'd be proud that I was like taking time to like better myself and like learn a new skill.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I thought you'd be impressed.
Speaker 3: This just doesn't sound right, Like it's just something seems off. Last time you did something like this, you told me about it, and it's like, you know, this just seems like you're not telling me, And it's just everything's changed, the patterns are changed. I feel like there's something something's not right about it.
Speaker 1: It's not what you think.
Speaker 6: I just I felt bad for him and we were making a connection in a way, but then it started this thing and I didn't mention it at first, and then it had been going on so long that I was like, oh, well, let me just make this a surprise at this point.
Speaker 1: So that was where I was like, oh, I'm already starting to kind of get good at this.
Speaker 6: It's going to be like a whole surprise, Like what you learn't sign language?
Speaker 5: Well, what's the connection though, Like you guys are making a connection, Like do you feel like you and this Julian person kind of have I don't know, feelings for each other even if you haven't done anything about it well.
Speaker 1: I mean, we work at an animal shelter. It's all emotional.
Speaker 6: He's deaf, and it's the first deaf person I've ever interacted with in this way. It's all very like emotional and special.
Speaker 1: In a way.
Speaker 6: I feel like I can talk to him about stuff that I can't necessarily talk to you about.
Speaker 4: Oh, so you.
Speaker 3: Could talk to him about things that you can't talk to me about. So it is kind of an emotional thing like that. Sounds like that's another level. Have you been out with him and haven't let me know it?
Speaker 6: I mean, yes, I've hung out with him and you well yeah, I mean you didn't know about.
Speaker 4: It, Okay, so see the issue?
Speaker 6: Noah, I'm not allowed to have friends at work, you know, I'm not allowed to have connections with other people.
Speaker 3: So you've kind of been like hiding a relationship with another guy from me.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, I guess I have. I didn't mean to. I mean, I don't know. I mean we need to.
Speaker 4: Talk about some stuff. Yeah, obviously sounds like you do.
Speaker 1: Do we have to do it here? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean I guess we should talk, and I doubt it what you learned about it at dinner? So you know we probably should talk about it, Okay.
Speaker 1: I am sorry.
Speaker 6: I didn't mean it just kind of started happening, and I didn't mean to keep it from you, and I guess I'm realizing now that was pretty sad at me.
Speaker 4: We'll let you guys figure it out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, good luck, and I'm glad the truth is out now kind of.
Speaker 3: I don't know how I feel about this right now, but thank you guys, and Noah, I'll talk to you later.
Speaker 5: The Jubile Shows to Catch a Cheater