Speaker 1: The volume speaking of Steph Curry.
Speaker 2: Steph Curry will miss at least one week after being diagnosed with a Grade one left hamstring. Curry went underwinning m ir today and he will say he will be reevaluated in one week. The Warrior said, this is the first muscle strain injury of his career. curR said, I think you literally just take it game at a time, and we can't. I know, there's a three day break between games five and six, and everyone saying maybe those three days perhaps Steph's returns. Then we can't afford to think about that. I mean, Steph will be back. When he's back. We just focus on tomorrow's game and then we go from there. That's the thing, man, when you get as you get older. Although I never had a hamstring injury until man, my first year I was going to Baltimore, got a little heavy and off. See that got a little money, Joe. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. I beat I bet Houston. I beat that cheese toast back then they had to you remember they had that chicken tiller with that honey muster.
Speaker 1: Joe. So you know you're boring, but I got a little money. Oh, Joe you have today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I getting that spendish dep Hey, let me get that spiendish dep that cheese toast, Yeah, let me get that. Uh, I get that built Moore, I get Joey, remember that built more that chicken said with the cheese on it. I get the chicken tiller with that honey muff. Oh you know, Joe, Oh Charnam kind of let myself go a little bit here. Oh Joe, you know my playing weight by playing weight two twenty eight, right, I stepped on the scale. I looked down. I'm two sixty six. Damn oh yeah, yeah on that you see that? What I said too?
Speaker 1: You and two?
Speaker 3: What to sixty six? Jesus Christy? Look, hey, hey, you a fluffy what hey? You wasn't a little bathroom? I know because I got to to sixty two one time. Uh saying this when I first got the Utah, you know what I say, A little culture shock for me coming from Miami and I was coming off the bench and I wasn't playing that much, but I was playing, and I my I just let it go.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: Look, I got on the scale of the thing said two sixty two. I went into immediate stop base. I said hold on, I.
Speaker 1: Gotta get this way up for me. I can't, Man, you can't play like that, man, Ojo, but you don't. Jo. I'm talking about strong with the house.
Speaker 2: Old Joe, Joe, I take oh Joe, I take that, Oh Joe, I take that four five. I hit that thing like six seven times. I'm taking a hundred sixty hundred secenty pound dumb bell. I played with him, O Joe, sh yay. Oh y'all played with him. Oh yeah, I messed right out there. Try to run, try to do them. Ah, that's saying grab. Oh yeah, I said, grabb't be oh Joe.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, look I strained mine. I strained mind playing flag football. Strained mind playing flag football. Look two thousand and five. I can't make this up. I had just signed with the h I had just signed with the Hawks. So this's my first year here. So that summer before I even played my first game, you know. Back I'm back home in a little rock and me and a few of the guys we done got together. We're playing flag football every Sunday. Man, it's one particular Sunday. I'm feeling good. I'm thinking I'm not there trying the mouse cast it. I ain't somebody shot me. Man.
Speaker 1: I took off running and I feel it. I hit the dirt, so.
Speaker 2: Fansy, hey listen. It was three weeks before camp was about to start. Man, I came into camp heard and limping and everything my first year here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was tough. I so you have a hamstring strain.
Speaker 2: That's what I know about them. Yeah, and he told you, but I kind of tweeted, so it was hit. I was good to go by the time I got by the time I got to be more.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So, oh Joe, we had that conditioning test.
Speaker 2: It's on the treadmill, so every minute they bump it up, bump it up or not, so a bitually you will probably give up about fifteen miles an hour. We gotta go for a minute, so we just go every minute. So you go, start up with six and you go a minute. Do you go seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve? Man, hey, man, I got hey, oh Joe, I got to sell because I started six. I got the seven started like like oh oh yeah, yeah. I hopped up up that thing. I said, oh no, no, Frida, I'm done with this. He said, you gonna have to go talk to Brian. I said I would up Brian diding with the head cause I said, Brian, no, I bro I'm done with that. I said, man, that think hurt my hamstring? He said just he said, long as you ready, as long as you ready for the season, we're good to go.
Speaker 1: What on, Joe?
Speaker 2: That was old on my first That camp was like in May, I was two sixty six. I came back for training camp in July I was two thirty two. You got it all down, getting the straight had to fly right, Hey, like a Trump tax returned.
Speaker 1: I was shrinking. Hey.
Speaker 4: The funny thing also about about Steph, about steph injury chat for those that you're listening, is the fact that it's grade one and he was able to catch it and not strain it, uh that much. For me, I had a little, a little just a little twet you know pull pull in practice and I caught a real real quick After that, I still ain't missed no game. All I did was driving Eveland, right, you know the drive. Yeah, I did the cupping and they had some type of laser. I can't remember what the laser was.
Speaker 5: Yah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I chilled. I did it on Wednesday's practice.
Speaker 4: I chilled Thursday, I chilled Friday, I did Saturday walk through, and then the game Sunday. I just wrapped it up. Obviously I did. I did a treatment these day. I just wrapped it up Sunday. It was out there was out there, able to go full speed. And I'm sure the same thing will probably happen with Steph. That's why I said he'd be here, missed one week and the following game he'll probably play.
Speaker 2: I tweaked my growing too on the day Ivan boy in trading in training camp, Oh Joe, you know we're gonna get the you know, we get the pool.
Speaker 1: We at u n C.
Speaker 2: Universal Northern Colorado. So that's where our training camp was. That's why training camp was was in Greeley and so man, you know, oh, oh Joe, I want that thing here, that thing like gators. Oh Joe, Oh, John hit that thing. Yeah, that tunking on John. I'm doing everything on Joe. I'm like uh man from Atlantics. I'm doing everything. I'm doing all that stuff, Joe. I'm doing the jack knife. I'm twisted that last one. I was like, get at a jungle feever remember getting kid of that thing? Mama, this lad down for you, Joe. My last time Joe and I came with that thing and hit that thing. Hey, I had to big of a good lie man A way, man, I think I too. I think I tweeked my growing yesterday practice. Hey, Joe, I was killed that diving boy. Man, I'm trying to hide down.
Speaker 1: I'm talking. I'm tend the ten meter way up there. Yeah, and the worst down grow throwing.
Speaker 4: Ham strings ain't anything soft tissue, jokee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta sit down. You gotta sit down. I don't care what you're talking about doing. You gotta sit up. Them injuries ain't nothing to play with you.
Speaker 1: I mean I broke my coll man, I broke my collar bone.
Speaker 2: Man, you talking about the worst injury to have because you can't let you can't get comfortable if you sleep on you definitely ain't sleeping on the side that you broke.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I tried to sleep on this side and that pressure off, like, oh lord, I try to lay flat on my back.
Speaker 1: Oh lord, Man, I'm sitting I'm like this here.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: That thing hurt me so bad.
Speaker 2: Off man, man, Listen, when I was in Phoenix, my last year in Phoenix, playing with Nash and.
Speaker 1: I broke my orbital bone. I did that too. Joe broke over the bone in the playoffs.
Speaker 2: Went up for a dunk and shack House tried to block it, but he kind of bodied me a little bit. So when I grabbed the rim, I tried to hang on it and I slipped off and came down here, my face first on the floor. Look this bone right here. It was picking out my skin, but it was sticking like this like I could touch. I could tell it was something, you know what I mean? Oh Joe. Look they telling me, I'm I'm disoriented and everything. They're like, man, you gotta shoot the two free throws, and you if you don't shoot the two free throws, then you can't come back in the game. I'm damn the pre coel man. Listen, do you see my eye?
Speaker 1: Bro? Like I can't like something coming out of here, Like listen, lost thirty son. I still shot the two free throw.
Speaker 2: I made one missed one that I went to the back, and I remember when I got in the back, they asked me all these questions, like my birthday one I'm from. I couldn't tell them people nothing I couldn't tell. I want to surgery next next morning, I did the same thing I was playing. I was playing.
Speaker 1: I was blocking down on a conbo block. It's sixteen power.
Speaker 2: I'll never forget and marks some reth he was pulling and you know as a tight end on Joe. I was a wide receiver first, but I kept my wide receiver face mask. Get tight end man. He pulled it around there hands fience go right through my face mask. He'd be dead in my eye five. So I go to the doctor. The doctor knew who I was. He said, son, I'm gonna explain it to you like this. It was like you have a complete blowout. He says. It's like you got into a bar fight and somebody kick you directly in the eye with a boot. He said, your wall, because your eye, your eye. This is your eye right here, it sits.
Speaker 1: On the floor. The floor. Saw it's a bomb. This was gone. Damn.
Speaker 2: My eye had dropped like like three like three point five millimeters. Yeah, so bad, bye, oh by. I was sitting down, sit down, Yeah, yeah, Hey, look I got eighteen screws in three places in my face still to this day from them, real I got I got a mess. I can't blow. I can't blow my nose because if I blow my an infection, I didn't have to have my plate the whole plate taken out and put a new one in.
Speaker 1: It got infected and I couldn't. I couldn't get that infection out of there because it had the mess. It hadn't got into that mess. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, look he and when it get cold, I catched them little headaches right there on that be beat. Yeah, man, oh your bad. I'll be close a and have that far as what it could going on. So I feel the stuff and the thing is Joe, man Like, as you get older, it just gets hot. I mean like when you young, you get an injury, man, you can bounce back like that. As you get older, man, now things take longer and longer to come back from. Yeah, man, listen, let me tell y'all something. I was just playing in a Lifetime league here in Atlanta. Uh, you know, I still enjoyed playing. So I played a couple of games, and uh, after the second game, man, listen, my ankle swoll up because I'm playing forty men, I'm playing the whole game.
Speaker 1: So my ankle swowed up.
Speaker 2: I'm like, all right, I take a couple of days off, man, took me a whole month for my ankle to go down.
Speaker 1: From Hey, look, I ain't tweak it. I ain't do nothing. It's just regular playing.
Speaker 2: I probably overdid it as far as playing, you know, playing back to back game forty plus minutes.
Speaker 1: Man, it took a whole month for me to get this thing together over there. Yeah, so it is. It's a lot tough as you age.
Speaker 2: They say, what happened to me, O Joe, I was coaching at the celebrity NBA All Star Game. Yeah, two years ago in Indy. You know, just standing up walking. You know, I'm just standing up walking. I'm like a thinking I'm a real coach.
Speaker 1: You know. I was walking up and I'm starting out this structures and I'm walking.
Speaker 2: Din the bit. Man, my need hurts so bad. They asked me, did I want to do it again? I said no, thank you, Absolutely absolutely no.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: George George with George said boss you okay? He said, you live it. I said, hell no, I ain't okay, Man, I need bad. Oh, oh, Joe, I ain't lie.
Speaker 1: I walked.
Speaker 2: I'd be parking as close as I possibly can. He used to when I was younger. I parked well away because I won't get some exercise. If I could park at the grocery store, I would. Hey, hey, pretty soon, I'm gonna have me want a motorized car. Don't look at me. Don't judge. We talk, but we don't judge here. Okay, so we talk. We're gonna keep you moving. Don't worry about that. Oh no, we gonna keep you moving. We're gonna keep you moving. Man that needs Hey, it used to be them here, Oh man, I used to hey, Joe, before I got new here surgeries I do here for bad. Oh this, I used to have to get in the car and get the car. I sit down and then put my legs in you know everybody else get it over and just sit down. Oh no, I sit down there like you. Okay, I ain't okay, why killing me?
Speaker 1: Oh it was it? Whoa?
Speaker 2: I pray you don't have to get those things done. But hey, my home boy Bucket just had his second knee replaced. Network needs are worse than hips. I told y'all, man, y'all got to come see it.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna keep y'all right. Now, get you could keep it. I'm sure my sister got both. My sister didn't play no sports. My sister just got both the hubs replaced. Damn. My brother got his here replaced. I got both of mine replaced. My brother about to get his knee replaced.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I told my mom, I said, you know what, you and daddy y'all. Yeah, y'all built some athletes, but y'all bade a paper machepe. You couldn't find somebody with a with better bone density.
Speaker 1: Y'all. Y'all, y'all got us effed up. Oh man, uh man, But yay. I think the thing is, Look, they bought a little time by winning this first game.
Speaker 2: Now, if you go steal the second game, you're like, hey, you steph, We'll see you game five, we see you game six, something like that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you getting plenty of risks.
Speaker 2: If Golden State win't game two, you ain't forcing them to come back no time soon.
Speaker 1: You know, take your time. But I don't see that happening. They ain't. They ain't.
Speaker 2: They ain't getting out of Minnesota tomorrow. What I want they're getting that of Minnesota's gonna be one baby. Chris Fitch said his team submitted clips to the league offense that show what he believes an egregious contact made against Rudy Gobert, none of which was called by the officials. On defensive rebounding, they do a lot of filing, shoving, pushing, holding, tackling Rudy.
Speaker 1: That's clear. We see a bunch of those clips to the league.
Speaker 2: In fact, I'm not sure I know another player in the league with Rudy's pedigree that is allowed to be physically beaten on the way he years.
Speaker 1: And so we got to address it one way or another.
Speaker 2: Minnesota got dominated on the glass fifty one with Grosber grabbing eleven rebounds drop off from the twenty one boards he had in Game five against the Lakers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they do that to Lebron. They've been beating Lebron. They beat hell out of shock. Yeah, I mean, listen, it's the playoffs. We to go bear very tall.
Speaker 4: He's absolutely much bigger than everybody else. So the files are going to be a little, you know, a little egregious at times. They got to play him a little aggressive at times.
Speaker 1: They didn't have to do that. And what is the what is coach fussing about?
Speaker 2: They did not expect that man to come out there and get no twenty three, twenty four rebounds, that was the nomine. That's that's everything with a playoff high for him. Yeah, yeah, he's not gonna he's not gonna duplicate that back to back like that. You know, he may have a game in this series of where he probably could get you twenty boards. But to be able to come out night in and night out and do that, that's a lot, man, Bro well be could he be, he'd be MVP. Hell the Will's the only man that doing that can average twenty four rebounds in the season. Yeah, boy, you gotta do he average twenty seven one year. I mean Will had a fifty twenty five and they said there was a flute. So he came back next year that forty four and twenty seven.
Speaker 1: Man, them numbers don't even be signing real and we'll be talking Will the man aver twenty four. All I know is the man average twenty four rebounds career. What the footage that where the footage that I want to see?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 2: They had tape, Bro, they had tape the laid in the eighties. You think they got a whole lot of footage of games in the sixties. Man, they got to have something that we could see. Man see all this. I wasn't I wasn't watching Bob. I wasn't even around then when Will was playing. But the numbers that man was putting up, they don't even sound real. You can't do that in the video game quadruple doubles because think about it. But you know he had to have quadruple doubles because the block shot didn't come an official stat until the eighties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so think about all.
Speaker 2: The shots that they blocked, he said one and some of these guys six four, six five, So you know, Will have some games he had twenty blocks, assists, assists wasn't a stat.
Speaker 1: A steals wasn't a stat. Thinks about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's crazy. Like I said, you just might as well just do away. The man got one hundred and fifty fifty point games. You mus with just some of his stats, just say, like, you know what, we just gonna start over to give everybody a fair chance, Joe to have to get something like, you're not gonna break those records.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna do.
Speaker 2: It nothing, Bro, he gonna ever hold on to them, just like Lebron and these records that he didne accumulated over the.
Speaker 1: Years, ain't nobody breaking none of the records.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Last night, Jimmy Butler was asked about the jeers he got from fans inside Target Center. Remember Jimmy played with Minnesota twenty seventeen, twenty seventeen through twenty eighteen. He said the noise doesn't bother me. But he said there's a limit to what fans can say to the players. That doesn't bother me. But people do have to wash their mouth. It's cool to bully it all that stuff, but calling people out of their names and all stuff where I can hear, which I can hear the boos, I get it. I understand. Let's just keep it at that, Joe do sometimes the players do fans get, you know, slick with it. Yeah, man, go over board with the booths man the bull and you get the boy. But I'm talking about they talked talking about the mommy and said all that other stuff. Yeah. Yeah, I think as athletes we can all take the bulling, even if you're talking about us to some degree. But when you bring in your family members and you just you go below the belt. Bro, it's just it's only it's only it's only so much you can turn a blind eye to act like you don't yeah see it, you know what I mean, until you get it up and now you have to react in a way that you know, you hope that you don't have to.
Speaker 1: But sometimes, man, you you got to check the situation. Yeah, all that, all that your mama be and all that stuff means we're nothing to do that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Can you can't y'all hear that in football? Y'all can hear all that in football? They're not that close, right, They're not that close where we could like we'll hear.
Speaker 1: It, right. Yeah. I like Joe.
Speaker 4: I like to antagonizing fans, especially when they talking trash. But I just talked trash back. But it has never gotten to the point. I think there's still a level of respect that they have even though they're talking. Talking ship to me and family has never been ever been mentioned. It's always you know, it's always me and just just going back and forth.
Speaker 1: Look, you're gonna boo, yeah, I'm not that good. I get it.
Speaker 2: The matter of fact that you're talking to me. Let me know that I'm good, because if I wasn't good, you wouldn't even be talking to me. So we can so so we've established. We have established that you a lie because if I wasn't that good, why are you.
Speaker 1: Talking to me? Period? Period? You ain't talking to nobody else, You're talking to me. I get that, But yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Do think sometimes the fans can can fans can go overboard and call people out of their names and all that stuff, and everybody. Look, somehow we've lost the fact that like, money makes you not humane.
Speaker 1: Man, if somebody paid me thirty million dollars plump, I paid me this, they can say, what up? No, they came. Everybody got a breaking point.
Speaker 2: Everybody has a breaking point in which they say, Okay, bro.
Speaker 1: That's enough, because you're still human at the end of the day. Human at the end of the day. Yeah, money don't make you. It gives you.
Speaker 2: It gives you ability. You know, you could throw money at problems. Yeah, it helps you solve some things. You get better medical attention and certain things like that. Don't Joe, But you're still human.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well it is, Listen, I mean, I mean, everybody's different. The more the more money, the more money I'm just saying I would make depending on the situation, but the less I could hear.
Speaker 1: The more the more do I make the less I can hear. I ain't care.
Speaker 4: I can't even hear you from down there, because you know, like if I was like Joe and somebody asked me where my dog at and I said.
Speaker 5: He chill, Hey, hit dog, not in the yard, hit dog on the chill BROI.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna come over there. I just want to go. You know, we can walk to we can walk the chest stand parking here earth winning fire saying that two men from about house colon man, I.
Speaker 2: Know it is you know where you say, Joe, Yeah, yeah, we can take we can take the coolers, take the food.
Speaker 1: Get gone right on up.
Speaker 2: Because they they probably perform over here just about every every summer almost they do. Yeah, I've seen I've seen him twice. I've seen all of those about about four or five times. Indy, I read steel Man, it'll be live over here, it do. I mean, I'm I'm but I like the con so I just sit down. I'll be chilling.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Some of the people be having wine. You know, I'm like, hey, let me have my you know, my ginger reil, you know sandwiches. You know, hey, I'm good. You don't bring no, you don't bring no alcoholic with you. You don't have no alcohol in a you cool or no?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Nah? You know the people that I come with, they normally they like wine. Yeah, but you know I bring that shame for you. I mean, we get we get on that shade.
Speaker 1: I got some friends, you know, they probably gonna come on and hang out a little bit.
Speaker 2: They okay, we we we're good here. Hey hey, look wait, I gotta look at the chant stain.
Speaker 1: Serious. I gotta look at the chant thain, sirius and see who coming, who coming?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we gotta take that out. But while we talking about the portier and uh, the cigars. Yes, I do have a company. I have friends. They like to smoke cigars, yo, they like to drink. They yet they they be I get what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's all I'm saying. I get that to you. Yeah, I got you.
Speaker 4: I see y'all. See y'all talking about doing something. Ain't now one of you all invited me? Yet y'all y'all going on and on and I'm just seeing this. I'm just waiting on somebody to be like, you know you you want to come, y'all, God show you come. No, I don't even want to listen. I had to say some mom don't want to.
Speaker 1: Go to get finished. They we got plenty room for you.
Speaker 4: Broably, I ain't worried about that, Okay, I didn't want to see. I just want to see what a property is like.
Speaker 2: Man, here this man, Hey, hey, Joe, we're gonna we're gonna head get a table.
Speaker 1: We're go ahead and get a table. O Joe. Yeah, we got you, Joe. What do you think?
Speaker 2: What do you think the worst fans are? What's the worst? What's the fans that get on you the most? The fan man, the mothers in Philly, Bro, Oh my god, Billy got say them fans in Philly don't play, bro. They be right behind you bench and they be they be personal, get on be just know you trash.
Speaker 1: Bro. They doing their homework in Philly, hear me? Yeah? Yeah, talking about everybody, your relatives, your grandma, all hey, by by name, everybody, the whole side, holding.
Speaker 2: It up with everything. You're gonna be able to read it. That Yeah, Oakland, Oakland, Oakland, Oakland had the worst fans. Oh yeah, that black the black hole. Yeah man, Oky. It was like theynt let saying quit not for a day. So you look at y'all, y'all going to the Raiders game. O Joe, what's the worst fans?
Speaker 1: Fe uh oh?
Speaker 4: Probably probably that black hole, but you know, yeah, probably the black hole boy, I mean the Browns.
Speaker 1: It was a respect, it was it was it was still respect. They'd be throwing batteries the penance. They'll be doing too much not to win no games. Yeah, yeah, they throwing, They throwing all the type of stuff. Y'all need to keep them battery in charge. Your sorry, as team up.
Speaker 2: Who are you talking about the Raiders? Don't the Browns they wanted to be throwing the batteries depending and hitting you up side your head. I ain't.
Speaker 1: I ain't never had that issue.
Speaker 2: Remember when I jumped in the dog brown Yeah, they shove your ass right, you shove your ass right back up out of there.
Speaker 1: Hey, Joe, I jumped in the dog pound. I uh, I'll never forget uh.
Speaker 4: In pregame, pre pregame warm up, and went to dog pound. They have an individual who was somewhat the lead in the in that area.
Speaker 1: His name was a big Dog. Big Dog.
Speaker 4: I asked big Dog permission, Hey, if I happened to score on this end of the end zone. Can I please jump to you, you know, and with and with no disrespect. He was like, yeah, yeah, go ahead and do it.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: I happened to score on that end and I jumped right in his arms and everybody around him.
Speaker 1: They they must not have known what I was doing. Man.
Speaker 4: They took all their beer and they poured it all on me. Man, I smelled like beer. I hold the rest of the game.
Speaker 1: Man, I never forget that.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, the Cowboys made a big flashing.
Speaker 1: He traded for George Pickens.
Speaker 2: They will send a twenty twenty six third round pick and a twenty twenty seventh fifth round pick to the Steelers for Pickens and a twenty twenty seven sixth round pick. The Cowboys had been searching for a legit wide receiver alongside CD, but it's Pickens the answer for Dallas.
Speaker 1: You got Righty's answer Jayden Blue.
Speaker 2: Cede Lamb, George Piketts, and Jake Ferguson along with Dak Prescott at the quarterback.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, did the Steelers get enough for Pickings? Yeah? I think I think they have to. I'm not worried about with the Steelers, guy.
Speaker 4: I ain't really think about them, the fact that you let one of the better players in the NFL go despite the issues and the problem that he's had.
Speaker 1: Forget that. You just made Dallas better. You just made Dallas better. A lot of people in the chat they might not understand how good George Pickings actually is. He needs this.
Speaker 4: He needed to change the scenery. Not only did he get to change the scenery, he went to America's team. This is it's perfect for that. This is very very good for that, because not only is Cede Lamber number one, you got your another number one in there too, you got your another number one that get his head off the goal post from anywhere, slants, hitches, deep balls, whatever it may be. Dak Prescott has to be thanking the football gods for this addition to his offense.
Speaker 1: It makes him better, especially the NFC East.
Speaker 4: The Eagles they got Devontae Smith, they got aj Brown, the Commanders they got Deebo Samer, they got Terry McLaurin. The Giants, well, the Giants only have Elik Neighbors. I'm not sure that the quarterback situation is still questionable. They have James, they have Russell Wilson. But the Dallas Cowboys should make some noise this year despite their defensive roles that have been issues for them, especially stopping the run. Do they should just sco thirty five to forty a game. They should just score thirty five forty game. It shouldn't be no issues. I don't care now about your running game. To me, I'm not saying it's equivalent to getting Sae Kwon Barkley. I'm just saying the addition of George Pickens will make them offense will be that much better, especially if whoever the office of coordinator is, I can't remember his name.
Speaker 1: Shot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's a head coach, so he's a coordinator. Hey man, they gonna be straight. Man, they don't be straight now, don't be surprised. And I'm gonna say it here first. And there's no disrespecting my Eagles. Eagles you know, I love you all. My Eagles fans, you know I love you. No respected the commanders.
Speaker 1: I love y'all.
Speaker 4: But don't be shocked if it. God damn Cowboys, when the NFC's be shocked because of that one edition, I'm telling I'm gonna be shocked. I'm telling you it makes it around you.
Speaker 2: I've been telling cho this since we had nightcap. I said, it's called production in tolerance. As long as production is here, tolerance will be here. Tolerance will never supersede production. I told I said, I'm telling you. I said, the team will tolerate you until they can replace you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: He Remember we had that talk, right, I told y'all talk with pick after I told you I told you I talked to him. Have you noticed that you haven't had any issues from Pickens after that point that?
Speaker 1: I think it was Christmas?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ken City game, what happened? Remember he didn't run, they read, they recovered too. And the safety Oh yeah, he didn't want people up the tighten.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but but again, but again, he needed to change the scenior. I agree, this is this is a good thing for him. He's an immense talent on He his name needs to be in the conversation of the top ten receivers when it comes to not only production, because he has the talent to do it. All shot in him has to do is use him the right way to his strengths. He gonna be tremendous for the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Hey, look, look, I'm just trying to figure out what it is going on in Pittsburgh that all these receivers keep getting up out of there. I don't know, but uh, uncle Ota, I got a confession for that. Uh Man, I've been a long time Cowboy fan. Main no, j you from arkasas, Yeah, you ain't got no choice, Deed Jones alumni, Listen. I'm happy for us as Cowboys fans, and uh, I'm looking forward to us having a pretty solid season. Man, That's all I'm saying. I know I had to get to know y'all before I told y'all that, because I know how y'all be. I figured, but you know what I figured as much being from Arkansas and how Arkansas is close to Dallas, I didn't think me.
Speaker 1: I wasn't gonna say anything. I was like, your probably because everybody because a lot of people that I know from Arkansas, they.
Speaker 2: Do root for the Cowboy Yeah yeah, yeah, they root for the Cowboys. So I'm not surprised by this. Uh But I agree with you, Ojoe. I do think this this significant helps their offense. Now, the question is are they who are gonna have who the hell they gonna have blocking for that?
Speaker 1: Yo? The whole line they got a little make shive old life right now. Huh yeah they do. Yeah. I think they're gonna be all right, though, They're gonna be alright. And you know what can the Eagles do, Ojoe? Who they can in the ball?
Speaker 4: Boy and I can throw it. And they got the best, They got their best. Oh yeah, oh my goodness, by damn d line. Yeah and listen, this is important. This is important.
Speaker 1: You have a pick too. Yeah, this is this is the yeah, man, there you go right there. He needs to get the said.
Speaker 4: I know he's seen Jamal Chase, you seen justin Jefferson, He see t Higgins and everybody else getting paid.
Speaker 1: He deserves to be paid in that upper echelon of one of the top receivers in the league. And this is his year. This is this, this is his year. You you you no problems, no issue, no attitude, no no playing around. This is the money for you. Go out there your business. I'm trying to get I'm trying to be at that thirty million dollar receiver range. We're gonna throwing the ball. Yeah yeah, oh, he gonna get it now, Yes, sir, who you think run the trade? O Joe? The Cowboys won the trade. The got damn still has ain't got no, ain't even figure out the quarterback situation yet.
Speaker 4: I don't care how many picks you got, third round, two, six, second round, first round.
Speaker 1: Man, you have no quarterback. So I see him finishing fourth in the division this year.
Speaker 2: Someone tweeted, O, Joe Dallas just broke the golden rule, never by a wide receiver.
Speaker 1: Mike Tomlin is selling? Do you agree?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure how that's the golden rule. I don't understand.
Speaker 2: Okay, every receiver? Hold on, okay, hold on, hold on? Mark Tavia is Bright? How did that work out on you? I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: I can't remember he win? Antonio Brown? How did that work out on your who worked that well? When he left where? Everywhere he went? The Raiders? Oh oh you talking about what they did personally? Now I can't touch on now, I'm okay, I know so he worked out well. Okay.
Speaker 4: How about Chase Clayton, Okay, okay, go ahead. Johnson, he hasn't been able to get his put it in the mud yet. Three teams, three teams and three and in six months he's in uh, he's in Cleveland right now, right, yeah? Yeah, him and Jerry they gonna they gonna do that. Where did he get traded to.
Speaker 1: Caroline?
Speaker 2: He went to Carolina first, Yeah, and Carolina somewhere else, right, He went to three teams.
Speaker 1: Baltimore, Baltimore, Yeah, and what the Baltimore do o? Joe, Joe? What you laughing at? Joe?
Speaker 4: I'm just aving, hey, Hey, we're gonna we We're gonna be alright, though, We're gonna be alright.
Speaker 2: So I could understand. I could understand what the tweet is saying, never by receiver? Uh, san Antonio Holmes. Uh, plaques made plaques, had that great? Had that one season that he played with the Giants they won the Super Bowl. Mike Wallace, Uh, he kind of didn't have he I mean he kind of bounced around. He had a pretty good year in Baltimore. But I think he got he went to didn't he go when he go first? He went to Miami, didn't he didn't he get? Didn't he go to Miami? I thought it was in Minnesota he went to I think you think Mike Wallas went to Minnesota. Mintu went to Miami first.
Speaker 1: I can't, I can't remember. And then he ended up going to Baltimore, right, I don't remember. I remember that name, Mike was Fast.
Speaker 2: Hold on, what are you trying to say? You're saying the wire receivers they come from the Stellers. They don't do nothing when they leave. I don't I don't know why they have these issues when they're in Pittsburgh. That's what I don't get, because fake. I mean, they're mintle talented. Santori On Holmes with Super Bowl MVP, oh Joe, and then let him walk Yeah yeah a b and he still might because he's a Hall of Fame talent.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just think he's gonna have to wait a lot long that what he should have based on the numbers that he put up.
Speaker 1: Ojo, that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Claypool, I don't know what happened to him, Mark Davis Briant, we know he had some issues, But you look at the receiver.
Speaker 1: The one thing Steelers can do, ojo. They could drafted receivers. I don't know how they gonna always always there's stealers. Listen, the Steelers, the Bengals, who else always have a receiver.
Speaker 2: The Cowboys, Uh, they had Manuel Sanders, the manual Sander was great in Denver. Yeah, but they just couldn't pay everybody, so I mean some of them, but some of the guys that they kept, they ended up having issues and ended up leaving.
Speaker 1: Is Claypool still in the league. I'm not sure. I'm not sure. I don't I'm not sure tho, Yeah, I know, I know. One thing.
Speaker 4: This is this is this is this is a do it, do it, dye, do die season for George Pickens. His back is against the wall. He deserves to be paid. I understand the talent, you know, the talent people the chat that actually watched the game of football. Despite whatever issues he may have on field sometime some of the antics, he is immensely talented when used the right way. I think that I think the Steelers kind of didn't do him do justice. And obviously he didn't help.
Speaker 1: His quarterback to do him justice. Yeah that that that that too. So what he did with what he had to work with, he did the best he could.
Speaker 4: Now one where he's going now with another elite partner on the other side of you.
Speaker 1: But he gonna eat I'm telling you, he's gonna eat the NFC East.
Speaker 2: You got CD Pickings neighbors, uh deebo McLaurin, DeVante and aj Brown.
Speaker 1: The best is that the best is that the best the division for receivers. Absolutely absolutely, I'm from from top to the bottom.
Speaker 4: Now there are other the other good receivers and other divisions, but they well, they take the cake, they take the cap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean most teams like, yeah, they don't have I mean, did I think that. I think that the NFC North with Detroit, Chicago, Minnesota, Green Bay, they got.
Speaker 1: A nice look, but not like this, not like that. They got like they got some good ones NFC.
Speaker 2: Let's see n C West Nope, n f C South, Nope, NFC North. We just mentioned the North, a f C South, No, the m C West now MC South got some good ones because they got Travis Hunter, got Brian Thomas Jr.
Speaker 1: They got they got take.
Speaker 2: They got Nico Yeah, uh uh, Tennessee got No, Tennessee got Tennessee got Calvin Ridley by itself. Huh because I think he is by himself. Because Traylon Brooks a A A A working, he ain't working. And then you got the ones in Indy and he got a nice little squad.
Speaker 1: But still it's not like the NFC. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Mclaur and Debo neighbors CD and Picking. I think Piket has been to the Pro Bowl once. Davante. Yeah, so all these guys Pro Bowl players. Yeah, nfc, he's got the best receivers. A photo of Kenny Pickett from today's practice is gone viral, particularly his hand side.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he's saying he's aying small, us saying small.
Speaker 4: You saw the comparison, he saw the side by side with him in Flacco holding the.
Speaker 1: Ball the same way. Nah, I ain't see that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, they got a side by side, same picture of saying poles with both of them dropping back and the the The difference in hand size is crazy.
Speaker 2: He must be miss rude of him and put that curse on him. You know where Richard Proud too, Miss Rudolph, the little muggy hands. See where that budget go. Miss Rudolph say, if you don't bring me by Goose or by Tarket, you will see him again. Falcons fans are upset that the first round draft pick, Jalen Walker will wear number eleven. Julio Jones is the fastest player in history to ten thousand, eleven thy twelve thousand, and thirteen thousand yards. He most severings, averaging one hundred yards a game most season with two hundred and fifty yards. But the Falcons gave away his number eleven with the quickness and didn't retire. Should that Falcons have given away a number eleven?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Yes, and shouldn't They should not have given it away, absolutely not. Yeah, I mean bess wide receiver in Falcon's history.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bad, you know that. Look, I Dre, Dre, and what's the other one, White, Roddy White.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had you know, Billy White, Hues Johnson, they had Alfred Jenkins.
Speaker 1: Nahjo different, different, but you know, you know, owners, I don't think that. Yeah, they didn't leave on the best of terms.
Speaker 4: Right, owner, owners don't see see it the same way we see it, you know, and understanding what they meant for the franchise away fans see Julio, I mean one of the best, not actually one of one of the best all time, not only that, but one of the best, the best receiver to come out of your organization. And they just don't see the value in that, especially the retire jersey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess they don't seem to think nobody should get the jersey retired to the Well, let's see if they give that number eight away?
Speaker 1: What what?
Speaker 2: What number is Michael Penny Union? Because Matt Ryan was eight right, two, Matt was too. Let's see if they somebody get that too. Do you think they're gonna get that two away on Joe?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, listen, I mean there was a there was also a little a little not turmoil, just a little incident. Somebody with the brown took two from Yeah, he already had it, or he took what you mean, I mean, so another player. I'm not sure who the player is. I don't don't, I don't, don't quote me, I don't, I don't. I don't want to butcher anybody's name. But he chose to and should have to wear twelve.
Speaker 1: I'm saying. I'm saying he new to the Browns and he already been there, O Joe, That's what I'm asking. Yeah, I'm not sure. I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I definitely think Julio they should not have given that number, that number eleven to anybody that's Julio Jones number.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't even want to wear it. I wouldn't even want to wear it.
Speaker 2: That's how That's why I be wondering when some of these kids be coming out and they be wanting some of these legends numbers. I'll be like, man, why would you won't even do that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you see, I do. Carter wanted to wear fifty six for the Giants. Yeah, fifty six, number eleven because Phil Simms ward number eleven. It's retired.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Pie Stray's numbers retired.
Speaker 1: I think uh uh uh.
Speaker 2: Is Don Merritith's numbers retired? Maybe Wye Tittle, I don't know. I think Jacks don't have many numbers retired, but they got a few. Yeah, I think Stray, I know straight. I think Stray's l t Sims.
Speaker 1: Damn damn. Oh yeah, oh well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they definitely should have Julio Jones numbers should be they shouldn't. Nobody should wear that number. He was He was too good, and I get it. See sometimes I think, oh Jo, people allow the last year to ruin ten or eleven really great years. And although it didn't end on the best of terms, he's still Julio. He still he still did a great job for that organization. He was a model citizen in the community and that should you know. Yeah, I mean for him to be to be what he was for that organization, the numbers that he put up. I definitely think he was more than deserving to have that number retired.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it happened the age.
Speaker 2: I remember when I left I left for I left a Denver and with the with the Baltimore they gave my number Chris what's chris last name?
Speaker 1: I forget now, damn?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: You on Super Bowl over that then?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What was Chris?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Damn? I forget the guy's name now? In two thousand? Who were number two eighty four in two thousand?
Speaker 2: But when I came back, it was in my locker, brod say, you actually thought I was gonna come back here and You're gonna be eighty four and I was gonna be another number?
Speaker 1: You thought that?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Please? Chris Cole? Yeah, Chris Cole, where you take that in? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I seen, well, you know, playmaker he liked. He liked for the wire receivers, the res numbers though, Michael, Oh, yeah, because he said they talk about him where they talk about it.
Speaker 1: Who wore that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? They got their own little club going over there. Yeah, they don't really tell I mean like they don't really retire a whole lot of numbers like the Steelers. I mean it's only a handful of people that had that, like Joe Green. I think I think Joe Green seventy five, Terry Bradshaw twelve, Ernie Startner, I think Ernie w was seventy two.
Speaker 1: But they ain't a whole lot, right, DeAndre Carter?
Speaker 2: I mean, if they retired all them Steelers, great man, you ain't gonna have no numbers. Yeah, you're gonna have no Boston. Think you think about Swap eighty eight, eighty two, thirty two, twelve, forty seven. I think Mail Blunt might number might be retired Blunt. I mean, look at think of all those Hall of Famers. So they had like five or six on defense at one time, two receivers, the center, running back, quarterback. So that's five on offense Joe Green, Mail Blunt, Jack Ham Lambert, Donnie Shell five on defense. So you got ten Hall of Famers out of your twenty two. How you like that?
Speaker 1: O Joe, you're coaching the Hall of Fame and your owner.
Speaker 4: Deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, old, And you could make a case L. C. Greenwood should have been in the Hall of Fame. But I definitely think Julio David huh.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Officially, it's like Joe Green okay, okay. Officially retired is number seventy. Ernie Startner. Ernie Startner was he was a d live coaching when I was in Denver. Joe Green and Frank co Harris. Those numbers are officially retired. Unofficially retired Terry Bradshaw, Jerome Bettters, Troy Polamalu, mail Blood forty seven, and Mike Webster. I don't want none of those numbers. Mail Blood made him change the game, made him change the rules. Mike Webster, I believe it probably the greatest center they ever played. Now you can make a case, you know, Dwight Stevens, Jim Otto, but hey, he's on the short list. Troy, Hey, he won the two or three best receivers. Me Ed's I think Ed is the greatest safety.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but hey, you ain't gonna get no. You don't wanna get no.
Speaker 2: There are some people that say, hey, Troy was every bit the equal, But I just thought Ed took the ball away more turn it into points all right. Time for our final segment of the evening, It's not It's time for Q and A. The daven Smith said, ain't nobody worried about them? Cowboys, same team that had nine Pro Bowlers and got smacked by the Packers.
Speaker 1: See oh Joe.
Speaker 2: Uh sean Kamp said, number twenty one eight retired prior went to the Hall of Fame as a Falcon. No, it's not like baseball where they put the cap on there. They'll list all the teams that you played for in football. So the Falcons are on there, the forty nine ers are on there, the Cowboys are on there, the Washington fotball team is on there, and the Ravens are on there. It's not like baseball where you get to choose a cap to go into the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: Russell A forty three? Oh Joe?
Speaker 2: Do you mind if someone were the number for the Bengals. Well, the Curtains made that number famous. Oh cho chock somebody number y'all see y'all, see y'all are you talking about, oh Joe? Oh Joe was not the first eighty five.
Speaker 1: I don't what.
Speaker 4: I made eighty five known globally, not just here in the States. You have to understand who you're talking to.
Speaker 1: This is. It is different.
Speaker 4: When people see the number eighty five, it resonates with oho they do it does Yeah? That's no disrespect to the great set of wing eighty five. But also they gave they gave it the Tyler Eiffert had eighty five. I'm sure that somebody's gonna have eighty five this year. I'm sure it's something. But shit, I ain't do nothing worthy of getting my damn number retired. No damn ways ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think hold on. I think if Prime would have had his career that he had not to hear the thing. He ain't gonna win no Super Bowls at the Falcons. He probably not gonna win the Defensive Player of the Year with the Falcons, so he had to go elsewhere because he said the man they tried to get, and the thing was don't yoe.
Speaker 1: They let him walk. They ain't even putting no tag on time.
Speaker 2: Dang, Casey Taylor said, as o Cho would say, don't cheat dunk on u yo. Which two teams have the most retired jerseys? Hell, probably the Packers and the Bears, probably because they've been playing the longest. Yeah, Brands and Johns. Okay, Packers. Packers was sorry. They're for stretch. Once they got once they got out the sixties, they were good and terrible Duce fire a foul code, donated fifty dollars and said, if the Knick win Game three, man, yeah boy, what you call gonna be on one Brial Carter said it's time to have that convoy about Jason Tatum. Hey, you better win the series. Then they got an uphill climb. Yeah got they got a tough one our thirty. Jason Tatum. I left my wife because she gave me an ultimatum. The Celtics repeated Game one verbatim. Nickson five, Chris floor Is, Jason Tatum, Channon Tatum, Jason Statum, Nixon five, Oh Joe.
Speaker 1: They said, yeah, I told you the sixth for Aquariers.
Speaker 2: We need old school next Pacers Conference Finals with the body of appearance on the line. All the OG's from the pasture come out for this one. Oh they would oh yeah, oh yeah. Except I don't know if a Dolan gonna let Oak back in the arena, he might have to go to he might have to go to Dy and see that. But I definitely can see Xavier McDaniels and Charles Mail starts ing see those guys coming back, and then the Davis boys. H.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Rick Smith still in the States. Reggie, Well, yeah, Reggie. Now I don't know, Reggie might be calling the games in the game. Yeah, so he'll be there.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Casey Taylor Io in the NFL always wanted a p laugh at Gerald, Calvin j to win rings and the nba U and Bens and Tracy.
Speaker 1: Man. I had a chance to look.
Speaker 2: Uh So, look when I was in Brooklyn, I took a buy out and I signed with the Miami Heat.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That was when I took my buyout. I was talking to Lebron and d Wade. So here's my here's my those are my two choices on the teams.
Speaker 1: I was gonna go too.
Speaker 2: That year Cleveland, they came back from that three to one deficit and oh Joe, and they won the Uh yeah.
Speaker 1: Twenty sixteen, Yeah, that's the year I signed with Miami. Though. I signed with Miami because a number a couple of things.
Speaker 2: First off, they only had one ball handler, which was d Wade, and I'm like, right, I want to be able to handle that thing. I want to be at the drivele that thing you go play in Cleveland. You got Kyrie brun and Kep It's only two other spots. Me j r Shump Richard Jefson, We're gonna be fighting spots. I'm like, man, listen, I'm gonna go over here to Miami. I'm gonna go over here and help d Wade. They were lasting three point shooting.
Speaker 1: Uh, and it was it was. It was a fun deal.
Speaker 2: Whiteside got hurt in the playoffs, which is why you know we came up short, But it was fun playing in Miami. Bro Keipper know what Junior said? Oh, my question is after Lebron retires, who you going the route for?
Speaker 1: Player wise? Sga at Man of Luca? You know you know where you're going. Oh, it's ain't it's it's an ad Man of Luca Man Man. That's all my only two choices because I don't know why you're playing around man. You know, my growing up, my favorite player was lad Bird, and Luca reminded me.
Speaker 2: Of Bird him bad boy. Yeah, unless he can robot do data unking Ocho. I still see you guys stream on my platform? What is it, Rubler? I still hope to see you guys stream on my platform?
Speaker 1: Rubler? Is that it? Okay? Sure? Doctor Frankie L Bellamy, Doc?
Speaker 2: What it do?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: Fab Oh your congrats on your pilots license. Since you're looking for more jobs, have you ever thought about bull riding? I think you would kill it. I have the perfect stage name for you, Rodeo Ocho rodeo Ojo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I should, I should listen. I'm already I'm already bull riding once. I might as well do it again.
Speaker 4: I've been looking to be a content creator, man. I know I see everybody creating content, but I want to do content right where I want to push the envelo up a little bit, Joe, I want to I'm gonna push on a little bit where it's like almost dangerous, where it could actually get hurt. So like I want I want people to almost cringe right before something I do, something like okay, it's his almost life of death.
Speaker 1: I wonder what's gonna happen. But I just don't know where to start. Do uh? Do the vert on a skateboard like Tony Hawk. That's easy, you know, I know a skateboard already. No, you don't know, go on that vert? Oh? Do you the high? The high? Yeah? Yeah? Oh okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. I like that. It's a good one.
Speaker 2: Tay, say you think baseball is wrong for not letting certain players in the Hall of Fame, not even the p D guys. But it's hard to make uh to the MLB Hall of Fame. NBA's easy as hell, and the NFL does pretty good.
Speaker 1: Well. The thing is with basketball, they take everything.
Speaker 2: They take college, they take international, they take n B A and and and football. They only take what you did in the NFL and and and and and I think in base fall they only take what you did in the NFL and MLB. Everybody that said the greatest player that they've ever seen with the only two eyes is Barry Bond.
Speaker 1: Seven MVPs.
Speaker 2: Even if you strip away, even if you take away everything that he did in San Francisco, he still got three MVPs in Philly, I mean in Pittsburgh, if you take it, he's still the only guy with four hundred home runs and four hundred stolen bases. That's before he even set foot in San Francisco. So striped San Francis San Francisco does not happen. Is he not a Hall of Famer?
Speaker 1: Yep? Red Bull underscore six seventy five.
Speaker 2: Oh, don't worry, because next year can be Steph Curry and a hurry eating mcflurry next to Eddie Murray, Lagas and five. We will get us a big man. We need a big We can't do anything real Carter, She and the chat again. It's time to have the conversation about Jason Tatum. You know what, Brie, We're gonna have a conversation when Joe come back next week. We're gonna have a conversation about Jason Tatum. Now, hopefully it's a good conversation. They down three, If they're down three, old they down, they get swept. We're gonna have a very uncomfortable conversation, a very very very very very uncomfortable conversation. Hey oh yeah, that conclude this episode of Nightcap. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that light button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from.
Speaker 1: Y'all know me.
Speaker 2: I'm your favorite unks Shannon Shark, my partner and co host The Liberty City Legend, Bengal Ring of Fame, Unoree Pro Bowler, All Pro He's Chad o Cho Senko Johnson and joining us contributing to US and All Things Basketball from Arkansas, the Little Rock Native Arkansas, Lum Sir Ni Sold Joe Johnson, Joe, thank you again, thank you for your support.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys, We really really appreciate. I know it was tough tonight.
Speaker 2: Because that last game was not a whole lot to talk about and we always leading with the final game. But thank you guys for your support and you'll continue support and because of you we get to do what we do. Make sure you check out Shade by the Portier. We do have it in stock. If you can't find it any city or state near you, order it online and we'll shipping directly to your door. Voted best premium VSOP on the market. Please drink responsibly and stay safe. Go follow my media company page on all of its platforms, shay Shape Media and my clothing Company eighty four, with eighty four being spelled out. The link is pinned in the chat. Supplies are limited and once they're gone, they're gone, so please grab yours while supplies last. Tickets for our Not Safe for Work Tour are on sale. Eight stops Baltimore, Philly, Charlotte, LA, Miami, NYC, Chicago, and Detroit. Tickets can be fouled at Shayshapmedia dot com slash tour. That Shayshemedia dot com slash tour. Go get your tickets now to check out unkin o Cho. Thank you guys again. Thunder pummel the Nuggets one one, O six, and the Knicks come back down twenty to take a two old lead on the road ninety one ninety over the Boston Celtics. It shifts to Madison Square Guard on Saturday. Thank you for joining us again. I'm Unk, He's o Cho, He's ISO. See you tomorrow.
Speaker 4: The volume