Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, what are you going to say at my funeral?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Here, let me set you up. And now coming to the podium, doctor Jackie Cohen, I'm not doing I can give you notes speak from the heart.
Speaker 2: I can't do it. It makes you too sad, it makes you so too annoyed.
Speaker 1: So you're going to be too annoyed to give me a eulogy at my funeral.
Speaker 2: I might listen, I might jot down a few words.
Speaker 3: Would the word genius be in there? God, saint saintly try to keep going generous, generous to a fault generals, Whys I'd.
Speaker 2: Give you warm?
Speaker 1: Okay, caring it's nice. Belligerent you would use the word belligerent in my eulogy.
Speaker 2: I'm having to look up the word belligerent because I'm not even sure what that means. Oh yeah, have don aggressive. Actually you know that would be me. I'm Belligerent.
Speaker 1: From Gimblet Media. I'm Jonathan Goldstein and this is Heavyweight Today's episode. Ben right after the break, Hi Jonathan, Hi Ben, how are you I'm doing?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: This is Ben. He's speaking to me from his office, which is also his baby's room.
Speaker 2: He doesn't actually sleep in this room. He actually sleeps in the bathroom. At some point he's going to demand a room.
Speaker 1: Without a toilet exactly. Maybe it has to do with becoming a dad. But lately Ben's been reconsidering his own childhood. Whereas my childhood was marked by Shenanigan's tomfoolery and a generous helping of hokey pokey, Ben's was not. When he wasn't much older than his son is now barely a toilet free tot fresh out of the toilet room, Ben possessed the seriousness and determination to have already mapped out his life school.
Speaker 2: I had this purpose where I was going to grow up. I was going to get good grades. I was going to get into a good college, get into a good med school, and become a physician.
Speaker 1: Ben's purpose was so all consuming that even in elementary school he devised his own homework and TV schedule, and in high school Ben didn't go out and party. Instead, he split his free time between playing piano and golf and volunteering at a local hospital, activities designed to look good on a college application. To my years, Ben's description of his childhood sounds like a cross between Doogie Houser and Casper Hauser. But eventually his hard work paid off. Ben became a doctor, but it wasn't without a cost. Looking back, Ben doesn't regret the parties he missed, the cheap booze he might have drank, or the parking lot donuts he might have donutted. He regrets something else entirely.
Speaker 2: Now that I'm older, I can reflect, and I had blinders on so much that I was not aware of people who were hurting near me.
Speaker 1: When Ben says people, what he really means is one person in particular. In keeping his head down focused as he was on success for all those years, Ben fears he might have ignored someone who really needed him.
Speaker 2: My cousin Sihan.
Speaker 1: Sheihan, a boy Ben hasn't seen in twenty years. To explain, Ben takes me back to his childhood in Anchorage a last. He was fourteen years old on the golf course one day when he saw his mom walking towards him. Beside her was a boy, maybe a couple years older than Ben, and like Ben, he was Korean. His mother introduced him as his cousin, Sheihan Sheihan. Ben's mom said had just arrived from Korea and was now going to be living with them.
Speaker 2: And I didn't think twice about it, and I just started calling my cousin.
Speaker 1: You didn't know the backstory, You didn't know whether he was going to be staying with you forever.
Speaker 2: Like this story is full of question marks for me.
Speaker 1: Ben says he eventually learned Chianne wasn't really his cousin. They weren't related at all, but he didn't learn a whole lot more. Back then, Ben didn't ask a lot of questions. In the evening. Ben's parents worked at a deli they owned. This meant that Ben, an only child, spent a lot lot of time alone. But now is Shehan in the house, he found reasons to go a little easier on his homework, TV schedule, reasons to just be a kid for a while. In the process, Ben and Sheehan grew to become best friends in spite of their differences. While Ben was always so serious and studious, Shehan had a lightness about him. While Ben's ambition was to become a doctor the most parent approved of career paths, Shehan wanted to be a film critic. The most I promise if it doesn't work out, I'll go to Law School of Career Paths. On Sunday nights, they watched WWE SmackDown, the dulcet tones of creed pouring through the air as the undertakers soared free from off the ring post. And it wasn't just watching wrestling on TV, Ben says, but wrestling for real. As soon as his parents left for the deli, Ben, taking his lead from the rock, would turn up his boombox kick open Shehan's bedroom door, and with that it was go time.
Speaker 2: And my parents don't even know this, and I'm sure if they ever hear this, this come to a who light of the day, they will be mortified. But we would take the cam quarter and there's these huge arm wars, probably like eight feet tall, and we would climb up to the top and we would jump all the way down to the other person who's laying.
Speaker 1: Hold on cow like the like the top rope in the top ring.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, And we broke every bed in the house. And Ah, I loved doing that with my cousin.
Speaker 1: Ben still has a video of Sheihan practicing one of his signature moves outside in the Alaskan snow. Outside the house, everything is blindingly white, Ben count Chihan down sick co Chihan climbs onto the balcony's top railing, and then she does a full front flip off the porch, landing onto his back in a foot of snow. And that's where the video stops, but it isn't where the night would end. Eventually, Ben's parents would return from the deli, and his mom would check in with the boys about their school work. Ben's mom took Sheihan's success as personally as she did Ben's.
Speaker 2: I'm probably gonna rehash many stereotypes of Korean mothers, but she definitely fit the mold in the sense that she instilled in me a very strong work ethic and expectations that were sometimes never able to be in the reach.
Speaker 1: And Ben's mom held Chihan to the same high bar as she did her own son. This meant that for Shehn, who'd been dropped into an American high school with almost no English, every day was a struggle.
Speaker 2: Here's somebody who's similar to my age, which plucked out of their country now has to speak a different language, held to this bar that's even tough for me to meet. Yeah, And like if I knew he was going to get a see in something. They're going to get into it for like an hour downstairs, Like I'm going to my room, I'm sutting the door. I don't want to hear it.
Speaker 1: Shutting the door was Ben's go to what he needed to do to stay focused, but in doing so, he was also shutting out his friend, and aside from his mom's pressure, Ben says Shehan's life was hard in other ways. Drunk guys yelling go back to your country, kids at school making fun of his English. Ben was born in Alaska. His mom was Korean, but his dad was white. He says he was able to camouflage more than Shehann could. Chi Ann could never escape the daily grind of being an outsider. When high school ended, Ben went off to college in Washington.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: Sheihan, whose grades weren't as good, made an anchorage with Ben's parents and attended a local school. The boys kept in touch, but as college life grew busier, they spoke less and less, and then at the end of his second year, Ben received a phone call from home. His parents told him that after two years of struggling in school, Sheihan was calling it quits and going back to Korea.
Speaker 2: It was just like how he came, same way he left.
Speaker 1: After six years together, six years of being a family, Ben and Sheehan never even got to say goodbye, and once again Ben didn't ask any questions. Ben says that until recently, his recollections of Shehan were largely fun and silly ones, kids wrestling on a bed, kind of things. But now is a dad, perhaps imagining his own kid alone in a far away place, he finds himself recalling different memories, ones that are causing him a lot of guilt.
Speaker 2: I can more clearly think about the times where I would go to the restroom and I would see him just kind of at his desk, and it wasn't really doing anything.
Speaker 1: As a kid, Ben couldn't understand what Sheihan was going through, But now he can, and he regrets that all those years ago, he never tried to put himself in Sheihan's shoes.
Speaker 2: I never took the time to truly ask him how he was doing.
Speaker 1: Back then, Ben didn't ask she had any questions. But now that he's older, is in fact a grown ass doctor with a baby living in his toilet. He's full of them, and he wants answers, who was she had and how did he come to live with them? And perhaps most importantly.
Speaker 2: I want to know that he's safe and he's happy. I just want to know that she Han's doing okay.
Speaker 1: But that hasn't been easy to find out. The last time Ben heard from Sheihan was when he emailed him in invitation to his wedding over ten years ago. Chihan wrote back saying he couldn't make the trip. Ben continued to send emails over the years, but they went unanswered. Maybe Shehan was holding a grudge, upset Ben had never been there for him. But Ben didn't give up. At one point, he took to Reddit looking for tips on how to find his friend. One of the commenters was able to use an old screen name of Chian's to place him at a movie preview and soul. They sent Ben a video of the event, but Sheihan was nowhere to be found. In a last ditch effort, Ben even tried to find Sheihan physically. On vacation with his wife in China, he took a detour through Korea.
Speaker 2: The mission was to find my cousin.
Speaker 1: But the mission was a failure. At this point, Ben doesn't even know if Sheihan is alive or dead, and that's why come to me. What can I do? Is it a common name.
Speaker 2: Sheeon, that's not a super common first name. So this is gonna be more like a Gerald Smith.
Speaker 1: Let's google Jerald Smith and see what that comes up. With a lot of Gerald Smith's, I'll tell you the first one who comes up was the clergyman, politician, and Nazi sympathizer. To be clear, I'm journalist enough to track down one hundred at Korey and Gerald Smith's, but I wonder if it wouldn't be easier to just ask Ben's mom for she haand's whereabouts. Ben balks at the idea, though since Chian's departure in two thousand and six, it's like he never existed at all. Ben says that over the years he and his parents have hardly ever talked about Shehan. For his mom, especially the subject of Sheehan and her failure to help him succeed forbidden territory.
Speaker 2: If something is not a success in her life, I stay very far away from those because I imagine, in my interpretation, is my mom experiences those memories as pure pain.
Speaker 1: Like the Deli for instance, once it folded in twenty ten. His mom can never bring herself to even set foot in the mall it was in. Have you considered talking with your father?
Speaker 2: I haven't. Honestly, that's me and my parents. We don't talk about deep things ever.
Speaker 1: Deep things like who was that boy who lived in our house for six years? That none of us ever talk about. Ben and his dad usually stick to the weather or at most fishing, but Ben does think that his dad might have information, so together we phone him up.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hey, Dad, can you hear me? Oh? Yeah, hi son?
Speaker 5: How you doing.
Speaker 2: Doing good? So the reason why.
Speaker 1: Ben gets his dad up to speed, explaining how he's been carrying around a lot of guilt about Shihan and wants to find him. I asked Ben's dad if he knows how they first came to meet Sheihan.
Speaker 6: No, there was no there's no real family relationship, but it was something to this sect. I think there was some kind of connection over there in Korea.
Speaker 1: Though Ben's dad doesn't remember how they met Sheihan, he was happy to have him around. He thought she Han's playful personality was good for Ben.
Speaker 6: He was more of a social person.
Speaker 2: See I was a.
Speaker 7: Really nice guy.
Speaker 6: He had a very mellow personality, you know, happy, go lucky. He liked to interact and more than being a chiever, you know what I mean. Yeah, And I try to talk to mom about that and tell me that's his personality.
Speaker 2: He's different.
Speaker 6: But she had the feeling that she had to help him to get up there and achieve and get good results for his parents, you know. And I think they had a lot of high expectations, and I think that was part of the reason Mom might have been a little tough on I mean, because they were kind of tough on her what they expected.
Speaker 1: Ben always assumed his mom was pressuring she han to get perfect grades because she took his success so personally it hadn't occurred to him. Then Maybe it wasn't just that. It seems his mom had been under pressure too. Do you remember the moment when you said goodbye to him, when you saw him.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah. It was kind of sad, you know.
Speaker 6: We gave him a hug and told him to take care of himself and keep in touch, you know, that kind of stuff, and he was he was kind of sad too.
Speaker 2: Did it seem like he wanted to leave was he.
Speaker 6: He seemed resigned to it. I think that's the best way to describe it.
Speaker 1: Ben's dad doesn't have a clue about how to get in touch with Sheihan, but he does have tips for how Ben might go about asking his mom for information.
Speaker 6: You know, I think if you, if you was to proach that with her, just one on one, you and.
Speaker 1: Her, that is not you and her and him your weird new best friend with the microphone.
Speaker 6: And just tell her wonder how he's doing. Do you know how I can get a hold I really want to talk to him. She would be more receptive to that, I think.
Speaker 2: Well, thankstad. I yeah, I just appreciate you man.
Speaker 6: I love doing stuff with you and do any matter of fact, I'm looking forward to going fishing with you when you come back down in.
Speaker 1: A few weeks later. Ben does as his dad advises and phones his mom without Your Humble Narrator, But sadly, she doesn't know how to contact Sihan either. However, she does have a story for Ben, a surprising one.
Speaker 2: So it's I guess it's more complicated.
Speaker 1: I think it turns out that the story of how Sheihn entered their lives began well before Ben was born. One day in nineteen eighty five, Ben's mom and dad were out for a drive when they spied an uncommon sight for Anchorage at the time. Walking down the street was an elderly Korean couple. Ben's parents slowed down and offered them a ride. The women bonded that day over the hardships they'd been through in Alaska, and over the months to follow they continued to visit one another and eventually became close. Soon after that, Ben was born.
Speaker 2: And so my mom had a really complicated postpartum course, a lot of medical complications. She was sick and kind of laid up for several months, and the grandma would take care of me this time when I was a newborn.
Speaker 1: This woman, this older woman who took care of you.
Speaker 2: Was Chion's grandmother. Huh, his mother's mother.
Speaker 1: In talking to his mom, Ben learned that as babies, he and Sheihan had both been cared for by the same person, held by the same arms. The grandmother's kindness would be repaid some fourteen years later, with her grandson Sheehan being accepted into Ben's family's home. Ben had never heard any of this, and why.
Speaker 2: My mom said she didn't want to distract me from all the studying I was doing.
Speaker 1: Classic going through Ben's family to find Shehan seems to have hit a dead end. It's time for a new approach, and so I gird my loins and reach into the deepest recesses of my people, finding strategic nugget satchel and withdraw the choicest strategic nugget and choicest rategic nugget dipping sauce my desperate mind fingers can grasp. Maybe try shooting an email to that address again, you know what I mean? Ben?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: Yes, Hi, Hey, I came as quickly as I could when you sent up the heavyweight signal into the sky. Now what's going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So you remember? Okay? Uh we last time we chatted, which was less than a day ago. We decided I would send one final email and then uh and and he replied.
Speaker 1: After ten years of unanswered emails, Ben finally receives a response.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he says, Hey Ben, Wow, so long time. First of all, thank you for not forgetting about me and trying to email me again. I'm so glad to talk to you again and miss you your mom and your dad so much. Oh God, bless you always.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: And so we roll up our sleeves and tackle the mathematical equations necessary for converting American time to Korean time. And then we get into a video call and wait.
Speaker 2: I'm sure he's gonna look at me and be like, what the hell happened to you? Man? Where'd all your hair go? I don't even know what he's gonna look like. He could look completely differ two. I mean, it's been twenty years.
Speaker 1: And since it has been so long, Ben isn't sure what Chian's English will be like. So I've hired a Korean interpreter named Max to join us just in case.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 1: Max lives in Seoul, but spent his childhood in the US. Like Ben, he went to Korean school as a kid.
Speaker 5: I remember just like thinking I don't need this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it turns out I did. Yeah, let up to this moment.
Speaker 1: And by this moment, Max means this moment, here we.
Speaker 8: Go sean, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Chian raises his arms in triumph. Ben is downright gigly.
Speaker 9: Actually, I was waiting sitting on my lapt I was like an hour ago.
Speaker 4: You and I look so old.
Speaker 2: No, dude, I look old. Are you kidding me? What a quata? I have no hair? Ben says, because, dude, you look the same. It's really good to see you.
Speaker 4: Almost twenty years.
Speaker 2: Almost twenty years.
Speaker 9: First of all, first level has been I want to ask you to your dad.
Speaker 4: And mom is still right? Everything?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're they're they're doing good. Uh still in Alaska.
Speaker 4: Mom's still annoying, right, Mom's still annoying.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 1: It's the kind of thing only a son or daughter could say.
Speaker 4: Ben's mom is like almost like my second mom.
Speaker 2: So if I see.
Speaker 4: Your mom, probably I would cry right away.
Speaker 2: I guess, even though even though all the all the arguments and all the yelling, you know what, just.
Speaker 9: Any kind of countries, the bomb is all same. You know, even my mommy Korea.
Speaker 2: Wow, I think if she saw your face she would also cry too. Oh okay, where where do we begin?
Speaker 1: Ben and ch An catch up. Chian still lives in Seoul and works in sales. They tell each other about their families, but soon enough they're reminiscing about old times.
Speaker 2: Oh, I totally remember that now were so much the first.
Speaker 4: Time ever I saw You're dead.
Speaker 1: Yelly, replaying their finest moments in professional wrestling. We would watch SmackDown, laughing about the movies they watched as kids.
Speaker 2: Do you remember if we watch American Pie?
Speaker 4: Actually he's an American Pie too.
Speaker 1: And revisiting the American Pie two? Like New Year's Eve they spent together where she Han infamously projectile vomited onto a passerby.
Speaker 2: All over her shirt and chat once.
Speaker 1: Ben and Sheehan, I've settled in with each other. I try to steer things towards the bigger conversation that I know Ben wants to have. What was it like when you first showed up? What was your feeling?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: I scared?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I missed my parents, I miss my Korean friends. Yeah, actually I cried every single night.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: After just a short time in America and with very limited English, Chihan was placed in Ben's class. Sheehan remembers Ben as the perfect student.
Speaker 9: Me was just first time. You know, I had to study really really a lot. Even I was doing the homework, you know, I was to use the dictionary every single word. I took like a two hours, just finished up like a few sentences.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Ben is listening carefully and Chian has finished speaking, he says the thing he's been wanting to say for a while now.
Speaker 2: I felt guilty because I thought about how you left all of a sudden, and and how I felt like how maybe I didn't support you. I know it was like tough because you know, coming to the United States and English is second language, and I, I don't know. I just thought about us a lot, and I felt really bad like I could have supported you better than Chion cuts Ben off.
Speaker 9: You are a teenager. I'm the teenager too. Yeah, how can I say?
Speaker 1: Chian is grasping for the right words, Max, okay, yeah the move. For the first time during our conversation, Chann reverts to Korean and makes use of our interpreter Max. He wants to get the wording of what he's about to say just right.
Speaker 5: Ben says, Chenes, you know said that don't feel too guilty about not having been more supportive of him. He noticed that you use the word guilt and said, you know, specifically, don't feel guilt.
Speaker 1: Guilt is for when we've done something wrong and want to make amends. But she assures Ben that he's done nothing to make amends for your parents took me in even though I was a stranger, Sheian says, they took me on their vacations, made sure I at Christmas presents. They made me feel like one of the family.
Speaker 9: Ben and Ben's parents helped me a lot in high school.
Speaker 4: Ben was like right behind me, right with me.
Speaker 1: Then, through Max, Shean lays out the story of why he had to go back to Korea, which, as it turns out, wasn't quite so well of a sudden. In fact, it wasn't anything like the story Ben had been told.
Speaker 5: You know, his family was sending him, you know, money when he was in Alaska, and then his father's company went bankrupt, went under.
Speaker 1: Chan's family could no longer afford to keep him in America. So there was nothing Ben, his mother, or even Sheehan could have done. Chian's return to Korea was inevitable.
Speaker 5: You know, thinking back, he feels like all the help, all the support was enough, Like you guys did enough, and even if you know, this sort of collective goal in a way wasn't achieved, he doesn't think back on that with this great regret.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for that.
Speaker 1: For years, Ben had seen himself as having failed Sheihan. But to hear Chian tell it that isn't the case. He returned home with stories to tell about his Alaskan adventures and the friends he made. For Sheihan, those are the real memories that remain to quote Ben's dad. Maybe that's just Sheihan's personality in spite of counseling against them. It seems like Sheihan has a couple of regrets of his own.
Speaker 9: You send me email and enjoining your marriage for the best man, but I couldn't.
Speaker 2: Ben.
Speaker 1: It told me he'd invited Chian to his wedding. But this is the first I'm hearing of the role he'd been asked to play. Is Sheann remembering correctly that you were asking him to be your best man?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I actually didn't have a best man after Shan said he couldn't come. Yeah. I didn't maybe fully recognize it at the time, but I think as time went on, I'm going to college, I didn't have like any friends that I was like super super close with, and so I still look back to be like, who was I closest with? And that was shown.
Speaker 4: Funny things.
Speaker 9: I have lots of friends, close friend I have lots of best friends, But I think as Ben, not as friend.
Speaker 4: As brother.
Speaker 1: You know, a brother is someone who's seen your mild manner dad yell at you, someone who's comfortable telling you how annoying your mom is, because not only do you both know it's true, but it's also being said with love. Ben still has one more question the when he first came to me with that he worried about most.
Speaker 2: I guess my next question is are you happy?
Speaker 1: Are you happy can be lumped into the how you do in category of conversation, but knowing how much this question has occupied Ben through the years, it doesn't feel like small talk, nor does she Han's response.
Speaker 4: Ah, of course.
Speaker 1: Of course, there's no hesitation. Chion says that he and his extended family all live in the same neighborhood and see each other often. He has a job he likes and is good at. He's had the same group of friends since his twenties, friends he loves, and perhaps most importantly, he's a new dad.
Speaker 4: Just second Jessica.
Speaker 1: Ben wants to see Shean's son, and Sheeon wants to see Ben's son. They both run to get their kids, in Ben's case, from the toilet.
Speaker 2: Oh hello, see look.
Speaker 1: Ben and Sheehan hold their babies up to the camera just as you might expect. Ben baby has hair parted to the side like a baby anchorman, and Sihan's son has hair like a lit match deck.
Speaker 2: Look at that hair you just got.
Speaker 4: He's so angry, I know.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, no, okay, say good night everybody.
Speaker 1: Daddy Ben. Oh. As much as Ben has worried about Sihan over the years about being there or not being there, they're together now and they both seem happy.
Speaker 2: I think we need to get some flights. We got to do it proper.
Speaker 1: You know how when those American pie style movies, there's always that guy who's got a plan that's going to lead to everyone's most epic night ever.
Speaker 2: Jonathan, you got to book us some flights. We got to go to Korea.
Speaker 1: It turns out that under all the lab codes and stethoscopes, Ben's that guy.
Speaker 2: And then we're gonna do some karaoke together and.
Speaker 1: Then she and vomits on my chest.
Speaker 8: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: But since I'm not the guy in the movie who charters a private jet and flies everyone to Korea, have you guys ever tried to do online karaoke?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: My god?
Speaker 1: Professional since I'm not taking them to the Korean karaoke bar. I bring the karaoke bar to us, and with it a little creed. Oh well, sure it's eleven am in Korea, not exactly cocktail hour. And sure I'm paying our interpreter Max by the hour.
Speaker 2: Do you remember create?
Speaker 1: But Ben doesn't care today. He's the happy, go lucky one. He kicks in the door, opens his arms and lungs and sings lodges her.
Speaker 2: Shan the news today, you remember, she? It seems my love. Yeah, it's gold a change.
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 8: I close my eyes.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, begin to pray, Max, can you translate?
Speaker 3: He is of.
Speaker 10: Joy streamed down my face, Ready with arms, Widow, it was sleeping right now, Now that the fern ures rift.
Speaker 4: Turn into its good.
Speaker 7: Will home, now that the last month's rent is skiming with the damage deposit.
Speaker 2: Take this moment to dissolve.
Speaker 7: If we message, if we tried, we felt around for far too.
Speaker 8: From things that accidentally talked.
Speaker 1: This A was produced by Moheeny mcgouger and me Jonathan Goldstein. Our senior producer is Khalila holt Our. Supervising producer is Stevie Lane. Production help from Damiano Marquetti. Special thanks to Emily Condon, Brendan Klinkenberg, Lisa Wang, Alex Bloomberg, Christopher Ibeling, and Jackie Cohen. Bobby Lord mixed the episode with original music by Christine Fellows, John K. Sampson, Ben Alaman and Bobby Lord. Additional music credits can be found on our website, Gimbletmedia dot com slash Heavyweight. Our theme song is by The Weaker Bands, courtesy of Epitaph Records.
Speaker 2: Follow us on.
Speaker 1: Twitter at Heavyweight or email us at Heavyweight at gimletmedia dot com. We'll be back with a new episode next week