Speaker 1: Wow, Hey everybody, It's Tuesday, September twenty fourth, twenty twenty four. Welcome to the NFL Fantasy Football Show where we're filmed before live studio audience. Smy your man, MG Marcus Grant, joined by Michael F. Florio and Lakwan Jones, and the follow up to our Monday shows. We get into Tuesday. Yeah, we got some waiver wire deep dies, and to tell you some guys that we think you can put back on the waiver wire without a whole lot of issue.
Speaker 2: But fellas, it's not even to some big questions here.
Speaker 1: We have seen three weeks of NFL football heading into Week four, now some things that we think we know that we still want the answers to. In the first one, Florio Skyler Thompson got the start for Miami with Tua Tongue of Ioloa injured.
Speaker 2: Skyler Thompson did not finish the game for Miami.
Speaker 1: It was bad all the way around offensively, and so now the question become is Tyreek Hill startable? Jalen Wattle we were sort of a questions about, but we were all like, Tyreek Hill, you can't get away from him. I'm gonna ask you can you get away from Tyreek Hill.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm a.
Speaker 3: Sucker for a big name and for upside and speed and all of that. So for me, no, I think Jalen Wattle you could sit pretty comfortably right now. But Tyreek Hill for me, like we have seen a game like twenty two against the play in the playoffs against the Bills where they still drew up fifteen targets for him despite it being Skylar Thompson. They'll get him some touches on the ground here and there. So because of the big playability that Tyreek has, I would need a very very good option to get away from him. I'm probably still starting him. But man, if there's one quarterback who can make me reconsider, it's Tim Boyle, who not only does he have four career touchdowns and twelve interceptions three years in Connecticut. One touchdown, thirteen interceptions. I say it every time this guy plays. I don't know how he made the league, let alone is still in it. But even with Tim, I think I start Tyreek Hill.
Speaker 2: Are you feeling the same way? Are you?
Speaker 1: And I'm what I'm saying is like I'm not saying I have the guts to sit Tyreek Hill.
Speaker 4: Would you sit him, listen, if I practice what I've preached, because I'm actually in the league where I have Tyreek Hill, I'm pretty deep at wide receiver to where like now guys like Deontay Johnson are coming along and it's like I really feel like I have other options to pivot to if the matchup is really really disgusting, Like I have the guts to do what it takes to get the W because I honestly think if we go back out there were Tim Boyle, if we go back out there where Skyler Thompson, it's going to be really really ugly for Tyreek Hill.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean that's my things that yesterday Tyreek was the leading receiver three catches for forty yards on five targets. I just I don't know how they move the ball with either Skyler Thompson or Tim Boyle.
Speaker 2: May maybe Tyler Huntley helped save the day. I don't know. It's bleak.
Speaker 1: It's really bleak until two it comes back to this off it's it is nasty, nasty work. Uh, let's go to Baltimore. Because Week one it was Isaiah Likely. Week two, it's like, yeah, week three, Mark Andrews was on a milk carton, which, by the way, I don't know if they still put people on the side of milk cartons. I feel like that's a reference that's probably dated and no one knows what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: He was missing.
Speaker 1: Basically, let's just say that, lakwan, how how much longer can we give it? With the Ravens side ends, specifically Mark Andrews. I mean, at some point we got to cut the cord, don't we.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's about that time he hits the bench comfortably to where like, man, they can't really figure out what's gonna be, what who's gonna be? Who likely is still heavily involved in this offense as well. So I'm looking at Mark Andrews, like, look, it's already bad out here in these fantasy streets for a tight end. So I'm over here looking for a Tyler Conklin, I'm over here looking for a Cole command I'm over here looking for John new Smith. And you know, it's like really really bad to have a Mark Andrews. You know, price tag will be spent on him in the summer, but it's more so like I'm gonna sit until he pops off and we get him fully recover from this this accident that he had head into the season. It's like, we just need to see something from this Ravens offense with Mark Andrews as the focal point.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm wondering, Like, is there more there than the Ravens have let on? I mean, they they definitely downplayed it after he got in the car accident in training camp. You know, obviously we don't know anything for sure, but he ran four routes fo Or there's one more than three, one less than five.
Speaker 2: Something is happening with Mark Andrews and we don't know what.
Speaker 4: I ran more routes to the trash can today.
Speaker 3: Wow, I am giving them one more week though they play the Bills next week. Bills strength is their secondary, their weaknesses their linebackers. If this is not the matchup where these guys are utilized, then then I'm hitting the panic button. But given the state of tight end in the matchup and all that, I'm willing to give them one more job.
Speaker 1: Speaking of h the panic button, Florida, you are a noted Rashad White detractor.
Speaker 2: We're around the campfire.
Speaker 1: Is that Bucky Irving has earned more snaps in the Tampa Bay offense. Is it time to maybe think about setting.
Speaker 2: Up a conscious uncoupling with Rashad White on your fantasy roster? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I do think so because you go back two years ago, Leonard Fournette and Rashad White were up there. I think they were both the top two and least amount of rushing yards over expectation, in fact, most negative rushing yards over expectation. And then last year Rashad White led the league in that once again fewest yards over expectation, however you want to word it the most negative. And then you look at what he's done this year. His touches have decreased from fifteen carries to ten to just six. The targets. Week one he had six, which was great, but since then he has seven targets and he has turned them into twenty three yards. Bucky Irving is clearly the better runner. I want to see if the Bucks will give Bucky Irving a chance as a pass catcher, because that is something we know he can do from his college profile. But so far in the NFL, the bulk of all these targets have gone to Rashad White. So if now Bucky's already eating into the groundwork. If he could start eating into the passing work, it might just make Rashad White a fringe like flex option kind of running back. I'm not saying he's there yet, but that is the direction we are trending in, and I certainly think he is a sit next week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you can't drop him yet, right Lakwan. I mean you probably spent too much draft capital on him. You can't drop him, But he's getting harder to start right now.
Speaker 2: It is hard to start him.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at his seventy percent snap opportunities not making the best of it on the ground. To be really specific, I mean two point one yards per carry. That is real nasty work for a guy like young Bucky Irvin that can really get it done on the ground. That's doing six point two yards per carry what only thirty three percent of the snaps. So he's making the best of every opportunity as and he simply just looks better in the trenches. He looks better at making the right decisions of what gap to hit in that old line. Like at first I was thinking maybe the old line is bad, but then you go back to watch some of these runs that Rashad White has in between the tackles, He's like he's running right into his old lineman like every single time. And Bucky Irvin's just floating through the trenches. He's like dancing so so gentle through the trenches and it's just like he's getting upfield. So I think he needs more opportunities, and I think he earned these opportunities. If this is what you know, the rumors are in the fantasy streets that Bucky Irvin might be a thing.
Speaker 2: He definitely looks like a thing for sure.
Speaker 1: You look at the last couple of weeks for Rashad White, twenty three Scrimmage Yards in week two, thirty five Scrimmage Yards in week three. Got a rookie. Yeah, that was the word I was looking for. There it is, He's got a rookie breathing down his neck, getting ready to.
Speaker 2: Take his job.
Speaker 1: All right, So let's dive into some deep waiver wire options.
Speaker 2: We had the regular waiver wire on the Monday Show.
Speaker 1: You can go check that out if you subscribe as you should, I should show up in your feed. But the LaQuan if we are diving a little bit deeper on the waivers, this week.
Speaker 2: Who are we looking at.
Speaker 4: Listen, this is a name that I've been saying for a couple of weeks and hopefully some people are going out there to go get him. It's Wandell Robinson. Man, this is a deep dive for a guy that can fill in for some of these bye weeks that are on the way. They're coming very soon, the bye weeks will be here, and you want a guy like Wandell Robinson who has some type of volume, who has some type of target share. He had a second game with over twenty percent plus target share, and he's a solid low end wide receiver two that could definitely help out with injuries right now at the wide receiver position in the bye weeks. And again he's going to be playing very short close to the line of scrimmage for Daniel Jones when Malik Neighbors is not available, he's going to be looking for a security bloying Sae Kwon Barkley's not there, so that checkdown now transfers to Wanda Robinson, who's a guy that able can catch in turn upfield and get those extra yards that you're looking for that you can't get with your wide receiver one.
Speaker 2: And Melik Neighbors.
Speaker 1: Now he's a wide receiver three right now. Sure, he's a wide receiver thirty two.
Speaker 2: I like him.
Speaker 1: I picked him up, I drafted him actually a couple of spots, just because the targets are gonna be there. They're not gonna be as spectacular and downfield as Moligue Neighbors, but they're there, and that's kind of the important part, especially if you're looking for somebody off the waiver wire. Sneak peek into what my my sleeper's column is gonna be. Florio, your guy here on the deep waiver wire's gonna He's gonna make an appearance in the sleepers column this week for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Lakwan, you might want to cover your ears. But Michael Wilson looks like the wide receiver two in Arizona.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: He he doesn't come off the field.
Speaker 2: He run.
Speaker 3: He's already been top two amongst the receivers and snaps and routes. But two games in a row now he has had more targets than Greg Dortch as well. I know it was only two in week two, but nine targets in Week three, which was a game that I had thought. I know, you guys as well. Thought was like shaping up to be a week for Greg Dortch. They were trailing, the Lions have had struggles against slot receivers stuff like that. But watching this game, this was the afternoon game that I had on like my I can screen with red zone that I was really locked in on. Kyler was looking Michael Wilson's way a lot, and these two just look like they have some chemistry there. They look like they're on the same page. And with Trey McBride out potentially next week now I know he's in concussion protocol and stuff, it looks to me like Michael Wilson is the option now that could be that chain mover, that role that Trey McBride plays when he is healthy. So I just think opportunity and being on the fields in an offense like this with Kyler Murray is enough to make him a waiver wire target in deep weeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, we have to talk about dorch Land. It seems as though the roller coasters are not being maintained there. Well, yeah, attendance is down at Gorchland. Your first appears there and you just see all the bad It is just like, hey, look to in your defense. Opening Day Disneyland was a disaster too, and see how it turned around. So there is I'm calling a little bit of an audible on my deep dive waiver wire, but not significantly. I was gonna suggest that your deep dive waiver wire option be Ray Ray McLeod. I'm staying in Atlanta and I'm pivoting to Darnell Mooney.
Speaker 2: Either way, both of those guys.
Speaker 1: Are getting a lot more love than I think anybody anticipated in the Atlanta offense the first three games of the season. I mean, we're all like Kyle Pitts, Drake London, Yeah, and like it's been nice to see It was nice to see Pitts get downfield. It's nice to see Drake London, you know, getting targets and getting books in the end zone.
Speaker 2: But let's keep it real.
Speaker 1: Darnell Mooney is getting the ball a ton in the Atlanta passing game. They are they're working him open, They're getting the ball to him. He is second to Drake London in targets, he is second in receptions. He actually leads the team in receiving yards. Darnell Mooney is legitimately a big part of what the Falcons are doing in the passing game. None of us anticipated this. So at some point though, we gotta start believing what we see. And that doesn't mean that Pitts in London can't still succeed in this offense. But through three weeks it's very apparent that Darnel Moon's gonna be a big part of what they do. And look, at the same time, I don't think you can ignore Ray Ray McLeod either. He's getting opportunities, was not quite as many on Sunday nights as we saw earlier in the season, but he's still a part of this offense. Suddenly, what was a very narrowly funneled passing game the last couple of years is opening up a little bit.
Speaker 2: That's good for the Falcons. Yeah, maybe not so great for us.
Speaker 1: But if this is what it's gonna be, we got to kind of play to what's going on and kind of get on board with it. So we're adding guys off the waiver wire. That means we have to be dropping guys back to the waiver wire. And for you, Lakwan, who are we just say, hey man, it's just not working out.
Speaker 2: This one may sound like it's just so left field.
Speaker 4: But I have a lot of Dalton Schultz, and I feel like there's no real opportunity for him to eat in this offense on a week and week basis, especially with tight ends being so bad in the fantasy streets right now. Like I said earlier, there's other options that you could go and get. Their roster didn't work than fifty percent rosters, and they're going to in leagues where they're gonna be able to have a solid floor of at least some type of target share, and Dalton Schultz just does not look like he fits in because I know last year we saw at times where he was able to have flashes to show up, but a lot of that was because Tank Dell was down where Nico cons was banged though. But it's like, now we're looking at an offense that has three solid wide receivers that are all making plays all around the field, and then you add in a Joe Mixon into that backfield, take us some of that target share. Dalton Schultz just kind of looks like, you know, the odd man out in this situation.
Speaker 2: So we got to break up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I stood away for Dalton Schultz kind of for that reason, Like we spent so much time talking about the receivers. I was like, well, what is there anything left for Dalton Schultz? And through three weeks the answer is no, No, there isn't.
Speaker 3: I write about weekly as a.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, uh for you Florio, I'm gonna just I'm gonna quote the great Sean Carter grand opening, grand closing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Tyler.
Speaker 3: Look after week one, when he had the seven targets, five catches seventy to nine yards, I bought in and I was like, this could be the guy running the pooka routes. Didn't happen in week two, which is two catches for twenty yards, But Cooper Cup went down, and I have Tyler Johnson on a whole bunch of rosters, and I convinced myself, let's give him one more week. Let's see what this offense looks like without Cooper and Pooka out there. And in a game where they were trailing throughout, most of which by double digits, and they had to throw a whole bunch, four targets, three catches, twenty yards went to Tyler Johnson And the thing is, it really just looks like Kien Williams are busted from this Rams offense right now. I know people keep trying to make Jordan winning the Winnington thing, and yeah, maybe he could become something as the year goes on to too at Well had a couple of big plays, but I don't trust it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I have just.
Speaker 3: Decided to wash my hands clean of this Rams offense until the big guys come back, which so for me kyn or bust right now.
Speaker 1: I mean, part of what made what kept the Niners off balance defensively is that they didn't know where the ball was going. It might be Whittington, it might be too two out well, you know, it might be Kobe Parkinson.
Speaker 2: They might be running or throwing the Tyron Williams.
Speaker 1: I mean, Sean McVay was in his bag on Sunday and him and Matthew Stafford really did the thing to keep that Niner defense off balance. Gonna make it really hard to lock in on any Rams pass catchers as long as they're spreading the ball around like that.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 1: For me, it's Ezekiel Elliott. It's it's time. You know, you know how bad things are. Things are bad when people are asking Jerry Jones why they didn't go after Derrick Henry, and he was like, we couldn't afford him. I'm like, bruh, yes, you really, Jerry Jones, come on, man, like, come on, like what nobody's buying it. But two, it also speaks to how bad the Cowboys run game is right now. The fact that they were able to come back at all against Baltimore and make that game close. I think that speaks more to sort of the Ravens going into an offensive shell than anything the Cowboys did. But the run game is non existent when you're cycling through Zeke, ric O'dowdell, Deuce Vaughan. It's a bad situation there. Zeke, I think because of name value is still rostered in a ton of leagues. But I just don't really see a way forward with this team offensively. I think you can move on from Ezekiel Elliott at this point. In fact, I don't know, guys. I don't think there's any running backs in Dallas that I want any part of.
Speaker 2: I think beyond Dak Ceedee Lamb, Jake Ferguson.
Speaker 1: That's kind of it for Cowboys I have any interest in unless you guys know somebody else.
Speaker 2: No, I mean Jalen Tober.
Speaker 4: It looked good with his opportunities, but I don't trust it this early.
Speaker 2: I need to see it on a week of basis. And Brandon Cooks is still around, but dust yeah, I mean ceilings low.
Speaker 3: There is two good weeks in a row though for Tober. In some of my deep leagues, I will be putting in bids for.
Speaker 2: Him this week, all right, So maybe there's one more. Maybe there's something else, but the run game.
Speaker 1: That's like real deep though, like rosters were talking, So the run game, though, I think you could forget about it in Dallas.
Speaker 2: It is pretty much a rap for that and it is also pretty much a rap for us here.
Speaker 1: That'll do it for this edition of the NFL Fantasy Football Podcast. They happy, safe and healthy, do good and live well. Enjoy the week, everybody. We will talk to you again tomorrow