Speaker 1: Joey pean man with stance and hands, fill and design, Crane of sand Fancy talking.
Speaker 2: About diamond dreams chased and players with.
Speaker 3: Throwing their scheme.
Speaker 1: So Welsh breaking it down real sos is howling in the radio School Talking Monsters on the based off Field was a Swingers Bets and magic Shields Fanty Baseball.
Speaker 3: In the nine.
Speaker 4: Podcast Thurskin Enough Fat Size class.
Speaker 2: And Looks and Starts Still Lie, Dreams of glorm Lie.
Speaker 3: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Bros. MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by Bet three six five Bet five bucks, get one hundred and fifty and bonus bets when you use the promo code leading Off. It's me Joey p. That's the Welsh, and it's you, the Peanuts and the cracker Jacks, the special attraction here on the show Welsh. No matter how tired I might be on a Monday, there's something about that peppy little tune. But a little kickstart in my step, that's what it does. I do.
Speaker 2: Like you can tell the people that maybe haven't been around for a couple of days in the chat when you played it, and they're like, what is going mister Busker obviously has not been around for a little bit, so I like every time it seems to surprise a person or two.
Speaker 3: It is great. It's our theme song for the year and we will have something new next year. Is what we always do here around these pickers. But yeah, a lot to get to, some sticky situations and also some good, the bad, and the ugly, some injury issues. I think we got to talk about the Dodgers too, and I don't know. I mean, you know, they can keep winning games right now, but I'm looking at that long term rotation and some of the other injuries, and I'm getting a little worried about the Dodgers. Welsh. But let's start instead with the headlines of something good, something that we kept saying was do to happen, and it finally now it was against the Oaklays, but still, fourteen strikeouts is fourteen strikeouts, Welsh. Pablo Lopez had himself a banger, eight shutout innings against the A's. This is what we've been waiting for. We finally got it, Welsh. This was great to see. The xcra's always been so much better all year than the era he kept having these bad starts, bad luck, all these bad, bad bad It was nothing but good yesterday for Pablo. Oh.
Speaker 2: Yes, he has been the number one bye bye bye, and so many people online because it's like we're not the only ones talking about it. Plenty of people I see, you know, towers in them and CBS just getting annihilated by talking about it. Like multiple of us are looking because when you look at the outlying metrics, there was so much that was telling us this is not gonna last. Plus not walking guys, the k's are still there and this, like you said, this is an a situation. So what do I always say, what does that mean in real baseball terms? You know, striking out fourteen against the A's it's like striking out like nine against the Brewers, and it's still really great. In this start fastball, Velo was up almost a mile per hour on the year, so he was a little bit jacked up there. He had ten whiffs on the fastball alone, nineteen total for a thirty five percent with rate. He had a thirty one percent CSW so called strikes with whiffs. He looked great, and I think you're gonna you're gonna be able to take this run. This confident start and carry it over to Like I said, a guy that had a two run differential between he's expected in his actual era, and a lot of other things that told us this great story. The buying opportunity has now officially altered. It has changed. He still has a five VRA and he has a three two five expected era, but the the what the buy looks like now is a much different situation. Because he struck out fourteen, you can still do it. I love it because I'm a Pablo fan.
Speaker 3: Yes, as am. I so good to see him get back on track. How about Louis Severino drop it double dishit K game too? Six innings shut out baseball against the Copies. First, the Mets beat up showed ay Minaga on Friday night and beat him soundly. I mean that was talk about things. I did not have my Bengo card that was definitely one of them this weekend. And then Gno drop him ten k's. That was pretty cool, pretty wild.
Speaker 2: Did you also see they did. I'm a huge, huge on field interview fan guy, like give me a mic on a player while they're playing. It's always the future baseball. They should do it all the time. We should have more featured I mean, unfortunately, we can't have any featured game, you know, the ESPN whatever it is Thursday Night Game, Wednesday Night game anymore because it's on stupid Apple TV, or it's over here. This is blacked out, blah blah blah. It's all nonsense. So nothing is featured anymore. But I think they should always talk to players. And they talked to Pete Alonzo. I think it was on Saturday. They asked him who would you rather go on a walk with? And they had a reason behind this. Frank the Tank, who is a barstool Guy's a four hundred pound guy, Frank the Tank, and he's a notorious Mets fan who hates everything or Grimace, and Pete Alonzo did not hesitate with going, oh Grimace. He's like, Grimace helped us get to those seven wins, and if we can get Grimace back out there, I'm hanging with Grimace all day every day. So shout out to Grimace again. The mascot of the Mets is going to get traded, by the way, by all an indications. They did an executive poll and he was one of the top players that's gonna get moved in the next month. You say good good.
Speaker 3: You know why because look something I don't like ped Alonzo. He's a good dude. He does a lot of good things in the community. Peter Alonso is not going to make this teamo winner in the next three years. Like he's not. His stats are going in the wrong direction, his age's going in the wrong direction. And if you can get a Hall for peede A, Lonzo is going to make you a sustainable good team, which is something the Mets haven't been. The Mets are frustrating because they are like a spurt like a year or two where they're really good, and then they fall off a map and then like, oh it's a year or two where we're interesting again. Then they follow them map. I want sustainable good I want what the Astros have had, you know, that's what I want.
Speaker 2: Well, it's also developing young talent, Like that's that's what right they don't do They just go buy talent for two hundred million dollars.
Speaker 3: That's fine, But it looks like they finally have started to develop good talent. Look, Viento's I think is going to be a player. Mauricio, I'm definitely sure it is going to be a player. I think Alvarez is going to be a player. You've got a good core there, and then you got the Gilbert's and the Acunias and all these other guys coming through. Christian Scott looks pretty good. Bouteau's been pretty solid, Like the Mets all of a sudden have something where Look, I'd rather deal p to Alonzo and be sustainable for five good years than try to have one good run in three years with Pete Alonzo. There, that's my point. Now, one guy who's not gonna be around the Mets for the next ten days is Edwin Diaz. He is going to miss some time because it was a stick iky on the glove. So there you go, Welsh. So that's not the only suspension today we're going to talk about, but it's the first of two. I know you're just waiting in the wings for the second one.
Speaker 2: I got a funny connection I'll throw to you guys as well on the shot.
Speaker 3: About what Diaz is sticky stuff? Is that? No, no, no, the we're going to talk about let's talk about the first one.
Speaker 2: His hand looks get by the way, they had had a close up of his hand and it being like the sticky stuff looks disgusting, like it's so visual, the dirt, and they just it just didn't look good.
Speaker 3: It didn't look good. He's gonna be out for ten games. So you just got him back and now he's go trade for him again. The strikeout rate is still super high. I don't care. Max Shu's a returned yesterday, big big deal. I feel like the Texas Rangers Welsh are a collective by low. I talked about this on Sports Creed yesterday. You know, looking at Adolas Garcia, who is hitting under two hundred this month. I'm looking at White Langford starting to pick things up a little bit. Simon has been a little mid so far in the last two months, not like the standard of which we're used to. They're getting, sures are back and they're starting. I feel like the Texas Rangers are gonna flip a switch. And this is what happens a lot with those teams that play well into October that the next year there's a little bit of a lag and then yeah, okay, we flip the switch around the All Star break and we know what we got to do to get in the playoffs, and then go I feel like the Texas Range, that kind of team veterans. They get a lot of presents there. Sures are coming back. I think we'll up that intensity for them. I am collectively buying on the Rangers. What do you think about Sures's return Yesterday? Five shoutout innings, striking out for walking nobody and that theory of buying on the Garcias and Langfords and the Simians of the world on the way down the stretch run here for the for the sexist Rangers.
Speaker 2: Well, it is a trade talk day and we're going to talk about a Ranger, and just a tiny bit is in my trades when we get there. Yeah, I'm in general, I've kind of like the same thing with Corey Seger. Corey Seeger and relapsing with the injury type of stuff that kind of gets people down at last Garcia, like you mentioned you, they're gonna as a whole. They're gonna get Josh Young back in just a little bit as well. But this also confirms that remember you asked me who did I want rest of season Verlander or Max Scherzer, and it's Max, and I thought he looked pretty good. I will say interesting that the walk rate was so low. He was like under thirty five percent on him slider, curveball and change up in the zone. And not that you want to keep those all in the zone, but you do want to be able to like have a little show me. But he was high fastball in the zone, and that might be his trick. There's almost seventy percent fastball in the zone. Throw that in the zone. Get a few whiffs on it. He did, but build it off of everything else. Don't walk guys, stay healthy. He's a huge cog to it. I'm with your overarching theme of like, yeah, Rangers are a great team to buy outside of like Evan Carter, I'm still not gonna.
Speaker 3: Buy the harder stuff.
Speaker 2: He's going to be rehabbing out here, I think shortly. As I've been told, I'm just not interested there. But there's a lot of other pieces that I am.
Speaker 3: Here's a question from Ryan Schmidt. Would you trade Luis Hell for Pablo Lopez the rest of season? Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Yes, sure, yes, of course I think you would have to shoot that. I still Stanford, did we Yeah, we we did a show after he got blown blew up right, Yeah, Unfortunately I deleted you blocked it.
Speaker 3: Out because I told you so.
Speaker 2: I still believe that Luis Hell. They're going to adjust him in a way.
Speaker 3: He's getting that's gonna keep him.
Speaker 2: But I'm taking Pablo because there's no restrictions on Pablo everything that we talked about before. I think it's a great trade.
Speaker 3: It's easy. That is a no brainer. You can pull that off.
Speaker 2: Run next year though. Next year that's a diffascinating different story.
Speaker 3: And I'm talking redraft. The Blue Jays are gonna have to go redraft some more guys because Elvis Martinez just got an eighty game suspension. To god, the Blue Jays are like the Black Cloud. But Chet's calf injury. They can't get a closer to stay healthy now. Elvis Martinez performance enhancing drugs. Great? Who was a girl trying to find it here? Because it was really good when he said Aurelvis has left my line up. That was great. That was Jack a plus buddy, that was well Jack.
Speaker 2: Jack is a superstar. By the way, you would love Jack, by the way, East Coast guy, I love Jack already. No, he does my pay He does a parody songs on it.
Speaker 3: I know Jack, I know Jacks from the party songs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, jack Boys Jack Boyce on the Twitter, go follow him or jack Boys parody follow him.
Speaker 3: He's good, very entertaining fellow.
Speaker 2: Two interesting things about the well one anti.
Speaker 3: Now you're downgraded to one so fast.
Speaker 2: No, no, I'm gonna give you two. I just wanted to say, ha ha, not a Relvis Martinez guy. So when number one it was a fertility drug that he said he was taking for him and his wife. So interesting that they did no research to know that that would affect your job. But he he says it was a fertigity.
Speaker 3: I mean it is a performance enhancing drug.
Speaker 2: Second, just gonna throw this out here, did you this is a did you know? Did you know that the last two guys to get those eighty game suspensions? Who are those players? By the way, those are Releves.
Speaker 3: And God who is the other one?
Speaker 2: Noelbe Marte Ma right, No, interesting I think, but yes, Martine, Well interesting fact. Did you know they have the same agent? Isn't that weird? This is such a crazy coincidence too, that Relvis and Noelvie both.
Speaker 3: They trying to get the agent's wife pregnant.
Speaker 2: No, I'm I'm just saying this is not so crazy. The last two guys got popped there. They have a connection with each other too. But yeah, he's gonna be out for eighty games due to Is that.
Speaker 3: The reason too? I didn't see that. That's what he said.
Speaker 2: He said it was due to a fertility drug.
Speaker 3: If that's the case, he should go appeal that and win, because well, I mean, look, if it's some sort of fertility issue and he's trying to you know, have a family or something like that, if it's if it's an excuse, it is one of the most clever and hashtag worst excuses ever too, Like what a shady way to like try to go around about that. But I mean I've had numerous friends in my life who really struggle to have kids and if they want a family and that's the reason, Like, I mean, that's that's ridiculous that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I mean it would it would almost be like, hey, it's crazy. It would be really good to have like someone working around you that could like properly put you in a situation and where you don't get suspended, lose a bunch of.
Speaker 3: There were doctors around Major League Baseball that you get sulted any.
Speaker 2: Or if there's just someone that had experience with it and was really good at like telling hey, this is a good thing to say. I'm just I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, but it'll be back in September, hopefully, baby and all.
Speaker 3: No, he won't be back in September now with eighty games.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's what they said. I think he said he'd be back in September. Yeah, he's excited to be back in September. Play. I wanted to show you a picture. I can't find it. Uh, you got to see.
Speaker 3: Dad by the way. Okay, what you want to No, No.
Speaker 2: I don't want to conversation. No, but go look up Arens Dad with.
Speaker 3: The inner workings of the vast difference. Everybody, yay, Well it was a happy Monday everybody. Paul Skeens struck out eight by the way against the Rays. No decision for him, some fun things fun, But the Yankees decided to pick up JD. Davis who's not special, and Oswald Perrazza gets sent down. Also if no, Ben Rice was two for three on Sunday against the Braves. So I don't know how much the JD. Dave addition matters, but I understand the move from the Yankee standpoint. Blake's now, by the way, also not good in his first minor league rehab, starting triple A on Sunday, two runs, three hits, three walks, one in two thirsand ths zero case, no strikeouts. They are a little rookie lookie action. Before we get to the trade video to Mark Bento's seventh home run, Harry Good, I'm telling you I believe in him. We also got the Orioles planning to remote hess and Karstad again, so that's exciting, I think. And then James Wood, well that'll be more exciting if they played him. And then James Wood two for five with a solo homer there, so that is good. So Welsh, it's a good time of year or two where the teams know who they are, where you're at in the standings in your fantasy league. So this is a perfect time to really start looking ahead to all of the potential for trades, and we today are gonna do just that. So let's start talking trades with the Welsh and Joey P. Welsh, who do you have for everybody this week?
Speaker 2: Well, you mentioned one of those names. How about we do go look at Joey's favorite Al Rookie of the Year bet and a player that qualifies under the by Rangers in Wyatt Langford. Obviously, Langford has started to pick it up. It took him until June to get the first homer that he actually hit over well looking from June first on, so we're almost out of the month, so this is like a little over three weeks. Wyatt Langford is hitting three ten this month, two homers, six stolen bases. This is exciting for him too. A seventeen percent strikeout rate compared to the season rate he's had, which is around twenty percent. He's also been hitting two fifty four in the year. So Wyatt Langford not just picking up some of the contact stuff. He's getting the ball in the air. He's doing the Bryce This is I call the Bryce Harper thing. When you're not hitting for significant power, you make up for it on the base paths. Bryce Harper did this for like five straight years. One year he wouldn't hit for homers, he stole a bunch of bases. Next year, boom ball is flying. Ball is starting to fly. He's making good decisions, he's hitting the ball and not striking out, and those are the things that are going to put him in the middle of the lineup and gonna make him more viable in that Rookie of the Year race. So it is a great time to buy Wyatt. Langford's still in the cheap because also we all have that yucky taste of bad prospect production and no one working out. It's also kind of a good time to buy in. You don't need a trade for him, but pick up. As you mentioned Heston kerstin number two, this is another outfielder who I just I don't think the name wows anybody anymore and doesn't have any excitement, but I think this is a great guy to get small trades done with right now. Washington's Lane Thomas. Thomas has had some injuries this year. He's had kind of a slow start across the year, but since June first, that's our marker today, hitting two ninety three, has five homers, two stolen bases, and you want the epitome of a player that really is five tools and rules, especially in fantasy, is not just power and speed, but someone who's scoring runs having RBIs Lane Thomas has the sixth most run scored seventeen since June first, and the fourth most RBI eighteen since June first. So he's hitting him in, he's scoring, he's got power, he's running, and he's got batting average. Lane Thomas a great probably like outfielder three you could buy that's performing at an outfielder two costs. Yeah, exactly, and then finally just a third one. I know we've talked about him a decent amount show, but Hunter Brown with the Astros.
Speaker 3: Soon the last three starts, oh my.
Speaker 2: Well, and it all tied in to him starting to take away his fast forcing usage and start using the sinker. And the sinker was just giving a different perspective into the zone, throwing it for strikes. It's just done wonders for him. And since that has gone up June first, he has the fifth best K minus walk percentage in baseball. Since June first, twenty four point seven, he's got a ten and a half k per nine, an under two walk per nine, and a one point four to four ERA. Since June first, you could see that maybe he's a guy that you would want to sell on, except his swinging strike rate is up, the K minus walk percentage, the walks are way down. It's not just it's not a vanity line. Like sometimes in short periods of time, guys will have these really cool vanity lines where it's like, ooh, the guy has an under one ERA and striking out a bunch. He's not just striking out, but he's also not walking anybody. He's maintaining he's picking up wins three to zero in that period of time. So as much as he feels kind of like the Cell, think he's actually a great buy right now because people don't know quite what to do with him. So again, Wyatt, Langford, Lane, Thomas Hunter Brown, those guys are at the tippy top of players I would be trying to go buy right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Hunter Brown last three starts, nineteen innings, twenty two strikeouts, four walks, a point four to seven ERA and a point nine to five whip. Talk about turning things around for a guy that got dropped earlier in the year in a lot of leagues. And look, they've had a lot of injuries to this rotation, so he ain't going any place. So you don't have to worry about Hunter Brown keeping his job because they've already lost a few starters this year. So Hunter Brown one hundred percent. You can even look, I was say, you get him a thrown in a deal, but in a package deal. I think a lot of people are looking at this and saying it's not sustainable, and it's not. But at the same time, Welsh you have to look at say something's clicked here for this guy. And if you can continue to have this kind of anything close to this kind of success through the second half of the season, then that is a huge addition for your rotation and for the Astros.
Speaker 2: Completely agree and not that this can happen, but like you can dream of someone having Linge Thomas and Hunter Brown and you trading away kind of a bigger name and performed player to go and get. Those are the two type of players you would want to bring back. I usually am always the advocate, give me the best player and a deal, especially in a ten team league, but give me the best physical player. But those are two players that would be really great to go and try to pick in a trade where you're trading away a good player. Those would be the nice bi low candidates.
Speaker 3: Real quick, why at Langford deal? What does that look like?
Speaker 2: What does it look like?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, what kind of package did you put together for White? Langthord just for people real quick, like I kind of pops in your head.
Speaker 2: I think it's got to be like a not a singular trade. I'm not sure you're trading one player now. If you were, I think it's easily it's a pitcher. If you were doing a one v one type of thing, you're trading away a maybe a Taj Bradley, you know, and that might be feel like you're selling high a little bit because of the strikeouts unless he gets blown up today. But trading like a Taj Bradley, good strikeout guy to go and pick up a Wyatt Langford. But I do think it's best suited in a two v two or again, you are trading away one player, you're consolidating and you're getting Wyatt and you're getting a Hunter Browns something like that, and you're trading away you know. I loosely say this, but like a Max Freed, like maybe that's too much to get length and Hunter brown bit in that general vein something like that.
Speaker 3: There you go, everybody, So go ahead, go to Fancy Rose dot com to you can always get extra trade advice there. Nolas Garcia I would throw into that range too. He's too good of a hitter. It will come back around. You know, he's gonna have one of these months where it's eight home runs. That's another guy I would throw onto this pile with. Those are the trades we're trying to make for Week fourteen in Major League Baseball. For Fantasy baseball, go wheel and deal, make some trades, all right. Let's also get to the three up and three down real quick. Josh Nayler three for five with a dinger. Cole Keith four for five with a homer at Duburn, three ribies at Alex Bregman at perfect four for four with a walk in, two runs scored. Yesterday, three down Bryce Miller, who had been what I mean against the Marlins at home. We talked about the home road splits right, we talked about Splitsville. It looked like a lock. Well, it did not go well for Bryce Miller. Michael King struggled. Welsh was talking about Michael King last week two, struggled against the Brewers this weekend five runs, nine hits for him. Logan Webb four runs, nine hits, six innings against the Cards. You know, King is really a weird one because he has been very up and down. It's like every time he has of these great starts, there's always that other one. Do you think that this is just the year of finding yourself? You know, you know, you go after college or something, you go.
Speaker 2: Do Is this a walk about?
Speaker 3: What are you saying in hostel in Nice for you know, six months? Like? Does Michael King just need this year to figure out what it is to be a starting pitcher?
Speaker 2: Did you do that? By the way, I know I've never been overse.
Speaker 3: No, I went to school in England, but I did not have necessarily a year where I just of discovery and find.
Speaker 2: My discovery was moving to LA and being around Slash and Ziggy Marley. That wasn't well, that'll do.
Speaker 3: I mean I did feel like you that's like three years.
Speaker 2: Around Zicky Marley. You do feel like you're in another world and something like that. But no, Yeah, I think the easy answer is yes. Michael King was a pseudo starter last year moving from relief. This is his first full year as a starter. The bumps and the bruises have been pretty apparent. But I will say this, I feel like he feels worse than he's actually performed. I think when you think of Michael King, Like, oh, yeah, it's been kind of a bumpy road.
Speaker 3: Da da da.
Speaker 2: But the guy's got a three seventy RA. He's got quite a bit more strikeouts than actual innings pitched. He just hasn't picked up wins with this team. He's five and five right now. I think there's a lot to be optimistic about. He has given up bottom ten percentile of the league hard hit numbers, so he's not he's not getting hit hard. He's got a twenty seven percent strikeout right, the walks have now hit under ten percent. He's still just kind of vibing over that June first marker. He's been one of the best pitchers in baseball even with one of those bad outings. Yeah, Redraft, it's like a tiny bit bumpy or I think he's I think he's a little bit above having to care about the performance the like who he's going against, Like, maybe you don't want to play him against Colorado, but he's a great dynasty.
Speaker 3: Buy.
Speaker 2: I think he's a great dynasty.
Speaker 3: I think he's got like Aaron Nola upside, Like he's never gonna be quite the best guy in the rotation, but he's he could be that guy where he's like, you know, he's gonna have some bad starts, but he's gonna have some good runs in him. We're some really great games. I don't know if I'll ever find the consistency to be a true ace. I don't think that seems like he's built for that necessarily, but strike out rates very high.
Speaker 2: He's since May, well, real quick. Since May he has had an under three e RA, a a three e r A in May, and a two nine three e RA this month. So it's been half of the season. Sub three era is let's see.
Speaker 3: How he finishes too. That's another guy too, well.
Speaker 2: That's the big piece.
Speaker 3: Yeah, huge one there. Mike wants to know. Can I drop Joe Hendry? You never dropped Joe Hendry? Do you know who that is? Welsh?
Speaker 2: I mean what I believe would be Johandry Vargas in Dynasty, but that's not like that.
Speaker 3: I don't know who Joe Hendry is is. Actually he's a wrestler, international guy. He's a British fellow. He wrestles in Impact Wrestling, which is now TNA again. Or our good friend Eric Young wrestles. It's he is basically has this I guess you would call it just like a viral sort of you know, entrance or what have you. Uh, it's very it's very fun.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna show it is he hawked to it in the entry.
Speaker 3: It does not hawk to it, by the way, everybody before I show you the Joe Hendry video in case you've never seen. It's very entertaining. He's like a his character is gimmick. He's like a motivational speaker. Like I'm Joe Hendry. I can do anything. Very charming, charismatic guy, very funny, also charming, charismatic. The Worm and Mike Mayer on the cycle. Check out the cycle, boys and girls. It is a really good time. You want to check out the cycle. Every single Thursday that bad boy drops. So it's not them for like a month. They're not together. Actually I might be on the cycle. You're gonna be doing. I know. I don't in there a little bit. Just listen to the cycle. It's good. It's on the audio only side. You can go check that out. But well, this is the Joe Hendry song and I want you to hear it. So it's very entertaining. Uh, Joe Henry charming, this is his like entrance music video.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get copyrighted, all right.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, it's good. We're just playing it on the show. It's a couple of seconds.
Speaker 4: His name, man, he appears. I believe in Joe Hendry. I believe in Joe Hendre Lodon and Paris and Tokyo, America, Scotland and Canada and Mexico.
Speaker 3: I believe in Joe Dry. I believe in Joe Hendry. Yeah, there we go. Let this is this is amazing stuff right here. All right, oh, good and strong science.
Speaker 2: Believe in Joe Hendry.
Speaker 3: Alright, Well, you know he looks like Aaron Rodgers. By the way, he's got like a weird quality.
Speaker 2: No, he looked like he looked like blonde, dyed haired Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 3: You gotta got a bit the Joe Hendry video.
Speaker 2: Pretty Oh, it's a great climate. I'm motivated. But I'm telling you you Aaron Rodgers in a room.
Speaker 3: See everybody, and it's gone viral. It's huge. It's got the besides Cody Rhoades winning at WrestleMania. It's the second highest uh video on any wrestling YouTube channel because people just watch it every day, because it's not it's kind of injury is not always hilarious. Some of them are code I senga code icenga for twenty two pitches in a successful bullpen session yesterday, so we'll see how that goes. David Fry day to day is right elbow bothering him, so he's come down a little bit to earth recently too. Fernando Tatiste was out of the lineup on Sunday. They said he was available. Triceps squad kind of beat up a little bit. We'll see. We asked us yesterday and we got an answer. The baseball gods are listening. Matt McClain is close to re zuming swinging a bat Welsh. Here you go your first batt McClean News and forever. That's amazing.
Speaker 2: I should go to. I want to know the Reds Complex. He's probably hanging out there.
Speaker 3: I believe in. Yeah, clean, the guitar solo things just so good, just great. That's gonna be in your head all day.
Speaker 2: But actually, really it's kind of like our ai song. I think I made that. That was amazing.
Speaker 3: It probably did. Philly's put Taiwan Walker on the I l with a right index finger inflammation. Gen Carl Stanton goes on the I l this was really annoying, Welsh, really annoying because if Domingus had just been healthy, this would have been it, like this would have been Domingu's territory.
Speaker 2: I think I literally said this. I'm like Jean Carlistan's gonna get hurt and Jason's gonna come up. You think him up, this is why you want him. And we got the official word. By the way, Dominga's out for eight.
Speaker 3: Weeks, so yeah, drop him. I mean that's it, drop him fast. We also have Brandon laou Broke write Pinky Toe, but he's gonna play through it because nothing could really do for that. I don't think he's gonna play today, but we'll see. I'm and Rosario, Well, this was a scary one too. Got hit by Jared Jones pitch over the weekend. Not good, but he is okay, which is very good. Apparently Eloya Man is getting activated today. Welsh, so over under on the forty Times, Pase.
Speaker 2: Joe, I think you you might have missed this. He was denivated this weekend and I think he's going back on the il he played.
Speaker 3: This week because of the hamstring.
Speaker 2: He got activated and he got hits. And remember the video I shared my little virally video of him running. He did that this weekend on the bass paths and they said they're worried. I think they're considered. I don't know if they re put him back on, but I think they're reconsidering it because the guy got.
Speaker 3: Activated yesterday Sunday. So and then wait, but he hasn't officially gone on the IL. I don't see that here.
Speaker 2: No, no, he has an officially. I mean, I don't know if they're going to. But like he's he's currently day to day is what they mark. But everybody got what I saw a week and a half ago in Complex. He physically cannot run.
Speaker 3: He can't.
Speaker 2: I don't know what happened they put him out there. He cannot run at all. So I don't I think they might put it. He might be back out here. He's I think I saw someone he can be. Complex League Hall of Fame.
Speaker 3: Jordan Romano shut down from throwing because of the elbow soreness. So again, when Yimmy's out, Chad Green's the guy and Hazeus Lozardo four to six weeks, he's gonna be out. He has a Uh, a lat issue, I believe right, Lom, I'm sorry. A lumbar stress reaction, That's what it was. Sure, lumbar's back sounds back. He's a backy out of me. But there goes. So the Blue Jays waited and who knows what's gonna have a bobasht The Marlins played chicken with Lizardo because remember Craigmish told us everybody was knocking down the door for Lozardo in March.
Speaker 2: He said this weekend he's now not getting traded either. He said Lozardo won't get traded because of this injury, which is I mean, yeah, he was the number one guy.
Speaker 3: To go unbelievable. You know what else has to go? The best bets of the day with Joey p and the Welsh go to bet three sixty five bet five bucks, get one hundred and fifteen bonus bets when you use the promo code leading off Welsh. We'll run through the bets for today. Hopefully it's a fresh starts, a fresh week. I'm looking for Toaj Bradley over six and a half strikeouts against Seattle, a team that has struck out one of the most in Major League baseball. It's minus one thirty six. You need a little juice there. So if you want to get a little bit and the plus, put the Rays on the money line, maybe you get everything come true for you. Philly's on the run line minus one and a half plus one oh two against Detroit. It's on the road, but still a good situation there for them. Today, Casey my is on the mount and I think some of those lefty bats are gonna beat him up little bit. Also, I'm gonna go the under eight and a half Toronto versus Boss and he got Bassett and Hawk on the mound. Those guys have pitched pretty well getting plus money on this, which actually kind of surprised me. So give me the under eight and a half. This feels very much like a three to one to two one kind of game to me between Bassett and how So those are my best bets of the day. Welsh, what do you have for the people? Actually?
Speaker 2: I like that under that's a that's a cheeky play. By the way, we should have done the open where we did the Johindri Open. It's the best bit of the day day. My voice as my voices went, yeah, that's why we need to do it together, all right, So my bets, I actually took the weekend off recharge the betting batteries and we're back. Then we were gifted an actual K prop that I like. All these K props have been so difficult lately. I don't know if I would go into the realm of laddering necessarily, though I'm open to it today. Give me Cole Reagans six and a half over on the strikeouts. It's not juice. There's so many that have got big juice on it. This is around minus one fifteen. He's been going into the one hundred pitch range. Again, Marlin's a team high k rate, high chase rate. I really like this one from Cole Reagan's today, and I may even do I didn't do it here, but I might do my you know, pair downs. So get Cole Reagan's at six. I actually was gonna pair it with your Todd Bradley at six, but the alt strikeouts at six are juice to hell for Bradley, so it's just not really good. You literally almost get better odds of going Reagans at six and a half than pairing those two together. Down. I'm with you. On Philly. I'm gonna go with the Phillies run line minus one and a half like that play, and then I'm gonna play another one. I will tell you I contemplated doing a moneyline parlay with the Phillies and the Padres might still but I'm gonna play the Padres at minus one and a half as well. Matt Waldron has been kind of that dude lately. That is a plus money play, So plus one oh eight. I'm gonna go with San Diego run line, Philly run line cole Reagans six and a half strikeouts over maybe more bettingpros dot Com slash Welsh Betting Pros dot Com slash joe to follow us today, do it for the best best, Do it of the day with Joey.
Speaker 3: P and the Welsh Happy betting everybody and go bet at bet three six five. He's that promo code leading off. All right, Well, so let's get into the leaderboard for home runs. I had one. I'm up to twenty one, but again now we got l scale up to twenty eight pass He's at twenty eight, so I'm getting dusted here. I need a big day from somebody who could be my hero. It's gonna be Manny Machado today. That's right, Manny Machado is my hero. Welsh, Who are you calling for your home run call for today?
Speaker 2: Give me matt Olsen. I'm playing the same one. I think I didn't I dig Schwarberfest. Did he not have a homer all weekend?
Speaker 3: Like I'm just I don't believe. So, I don't know why you're not back on the wheel. I don't understand that you can need to mark well, you know what, how about wheels six percent home run call so far?
Speaker 2: July first is next Monday. We will wheel it all the way till the All Star Game. If I'm not on this board by the end of the week.
Speaker 3: So it's a guarantee.
Speaker 2: It's a guarantee.
Speaker 3: All the Wheels great stuff today, by the way, from the Peanuts and the Cracker jacks're happy to be back here on a Monday. We'll be back again tomorrow, same time. Join us live here on the show as of course, subscribed to the YouTube channel for all the great content here. Fancy ros MLB. That'll do it for us. But the story of the game goes on. For Welsh, I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids. I believe in Joey P believe leave in leading off. Clap clap yeah. Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Baseball podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify, Follow us on x, Instagram, and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros MLB