Speaker 1: All right, Thanks Scott Shannon, thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down are toll free telephone number you want to be a part of the program as eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you'd like to join us. We got a lot to get to with the immigration today. The Trump administration now offering one thousand dollars to every Biden Harris Mayorcis illegal who volunteers to self deport in a free plane ride home. And what they're going to do is they will begin paying for commercial flights of these illegals who self deport and they'll pay them a thousand dollars once they are confirmed to have left the country, and they will have an opportunity if they want to try to come back legally to do so, which I think will incentivize a lot of them. If you think that, well, why are we rewarding that. We're not rewarding this behavior. We're saving money. That means we're not going to have to fight him in the courts, which will cost tens and that thousands of dollars per case. That means that we're not going to be providing free health care and education for their kids and they're not going to be in our criminal justice system. The Department of Homeland Security estimate is this will save taxpayers seventy percent that they are currently spending on average over seventeen thousand to arrest, detain, and deport a single person from the US while paying for self removal and flights, and the stipend is projected to be about four thousand dollars. Will be safer for ICE and preserve their resources. And I had actually come up with this idea all on my own land. I don't know if you remember a while back, and I was pretty passionate about it because I think it makes sense. But illegal aliens must register on the CBP home app file their notice to leave the US to be able to get in this program, and the stipend will only be paid once they could firm to have left the US. DHS tells US any aliens who register to self deport will immediately d prior deprioritized for ICED arrests and maintain the ability to return to the US legally in the future. DHS says they have successfully tested out the financial assistance, recently paying for illegal alien to fly back to Honduras from Chicago with more tickets book this week and so the bottom line from Secretary Nomes shall be on Hannity tonight. If you are here legally, self deportation is the best, safest, most cost effective way to leave the US to avoid arrest. DHS is now offering illegal immigrants illegal aliens financial travel assistance, a stipen to return to their home country through the CBP Home App. This is the safest option for law enforcement and a seventy percent savings for US taxpayers. Download the CBP home app today and self deport. In other words, get out of here. You broke our laws, you didn't respect them, you didn't respect our borders, you didn't respect our sovereignty, and now it would be time for you to go home. We have a lot of other news on illegal immigrants we're also going to get to today. It is amazing to watch this meltdown among Democrats continue too. It's it's a part of it is very very entertaining to me. I'm not sure if we have David Hogue. It's he just this guy cracks me up. He's now saying now he's the vice chair of the DNC, the Democratic National Committee. This guy Ken Martin, the chairman of the committee has tried to say, oh, no, we're not going to challenge Hoag. Is that David hog is out there saying that he's going to raise all this money to challenge incumbent Democrats, ripping his own party, saying that the party sucks. You say, equipped to fight?
Speaker 2: What exactly does that mean?
Speaker 3: What it looks like is making sure one that they're actually able to show up at their committee hearings, making sure that there for when showing up at town halls and they're talking to their constituents about what is going on in their districts. But for each candidate or for each elected official, it looks different. Right, And let me be clear, I'm not just saying, well, if you're above a certain age, you shouldn't be there. Unfortunately, sucking is something that is not limited to being above.
Speaker 1: Right, those in their thirties who sucks?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: What we're talking about is making sure that there are people that are here ready to fight and meet this moment and to build the future of the Democratic Party in our safer blue seats where we see incredibly young people like Congressman Maxwell Frost who have been elected, people like AOC and others.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's getting hilarious. It was funny. Van Jones did a town hall on Fake New CNN and he was speaking with African American Trump supporters, and then he asked the magical question, would you still vote for Trump? Listen to how that went out? If you had to do it all over again, would you vote for Donald Trump again? Yes or no?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: I would now in the future. I am not a die hard Democrat or a diehard Republican. If there were a Democratic candidate who was more aligned for me than I would vote Democrat.
Speaker 1: If you go back in time, would you vote for Donald Trump? Yes or no? Yes? I think I might know the answer on the same Yes, if you had to do it all over again, would you vote for Donald Trump? Yes or no?
Speaker 4: One thousand percent?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: All right, so one hundred percent absolutely. Let him stay in this fight because they're now fighting among themselves, and the bigger part of the fight is how many people won't engage in it. You're not going to hear from Hkaem Jeffreys, You're not going to hear from Chuck Schumer because they are afraid of their own the base of their own party. I don't think there was any more embarrassing moment last week, Chuck Schumer, and he's got the lowest approval rate for one hundred days of any president in history. Mister minority leader, you happen to have the lowest number of any previous minority leader. Your current approval rating seventeen percent. Oh, polls coming go the.
Speaker 7: Pole in this week show Trump has the lowest one hundred day approval rating since they started polling eighty years ago, the lowest yes, yes, here's a whole.
Speaker 1: Out today that has your little ratings, Golladay, any younger congressional leaders seventeen percent?
Speaker 5: Are you concerned that maybe a liability for your polls.
Speaker 7: Come and go? Our party is united, We're on our front foot, We're stepping forward and going after Trump and having real success.
Speaker 1: But you have the lowest approval rating of anyone in KNG. Polls coming go they're meaningless. They don't really mean anything. One thing. On a side note, that is interesting to watch that I think is very revealing about the Democrats and who they really are, is what they're doing to John John Fetterman, Now he has been very outspoken in his support of Israel. John Fetterman has been critical of his own party. John Fetterman has talked about securing the borders. John Fetterman he mostly voted against Trump nominees. He's not become a liberal, I mean a conservative overnight. But now that he has supported Trump on a couple of issues like Israel, like border security, all of a sudden, the story after story after story, people in his office they are quitting and they're leaving, and they're trying to blame the fact that he the stroke that he had suffered back in twenty twenty two and was followed by his subsequent vout of depression. You know, it might be hard for somebody if after you have a stroke and you're having a hard time communicating. I could find that a little bit depressing and a little bit of a a mental emotional struggle. To the extent watching him that he's been able to recover, it's and I've been actually frankly miraculous in so many ways. And now they want him to resign. Now, why do you think that is? Because he's not hardcore left enough and he's like a Canarian the coal mine for any Democrat that wants to take on this radical party. And I pay close attention to this because people say, oh, the Democrats, they'll straighten it on. I'm like, no, I don't see that happening. I don't see or hear many moderate voices in the Democratic Party. And if they did run, I don't see that they would have the ability to garner the vote, which is the Democratic base, which is hardcore, woke, radical, green New Deal, transgenderism, wokeism, lgb tw Q plusism party. That's who they are. Way in the case of Fetterman, Isn't it odd the same people weren't complaining about Fetterman stroked three years ago when it left him unable to answer questions during his Senate campaign debate. And the doctor Oz's credit, I don't think he could have been nicer to the guy, because he's a medical doctor and he understands how hard that must be on him. But now that he's pretty much fully recovered in a casion and I've had conversation. I had a conversation with John Fetterman off the record once and it was very pleasant. It was nothing and no news to report, nothing of any real substance. But when when Fetterman was hospitalized, many on Capitol Hills celebrated as a moment of courage, a willingness to be open about mental health struggles, and now all of a sudden they say, well, there's there looks like there might be signs of a relapse of some kind, and it's associated cost is being associated with him. According to a deeply sourced profile on Fetterman that was published Friday in the New York Magazine's Intelligence Here by some reporter Anyway. Democrats on Capitol Hill have yet to comment, but the shock from the profiles reporting was evident across social media and political talk programs. He needs to resign the bulwarks, Jonathan Lass, said, a supporter of the senator, who wrote that he was the first person to suggest that John Fetterman could run for president. Anyway. The Secret Podcast podcast co hosts with Sarah Longwell, these are not people that I even know who they are, but anyway, agreed called the piece of revelations career ending. According to the report, Fetterman continues to struggle with the burdens of his office, and in January, days after Trump's inauguration, you know, melted down with despondency over whether or not to support Pete Hegsath ahead of the vote the senator, according to a staffer, raised the possibility of abandoning DC and refusing to vote at all. He spent the day locked in his office, quote, fighting with his wife and crying while facetiming with staff. My vote on Pete Heeks, My no vote on Pete Heeks speaks for itself. The rest is conjecture. You know, he said, and all these people that supported this guy when he really at one point could not speak, you know now that he's become a lone voice saying that his party's insane. And then God forbid because he also called for the destruction of Horn's nuclear facilities. Now now we can't Now we can't negotiate with the guy. Now we can't talk with the guy. But this is now the modern Democratic Party. I mean, it happened this weekend. Senate Democrats now are skeptical about that, worst skeptical about Kamala Harris making a run. Apparently now are cautiously opening the door for Harris in twenty twenty eight. Now, this could have been leaked by Harris, to be very honest with you, because I thought our speech last week was absolutely atrocious. But to watch the DNA see fighting in their intramural squabbling is pretty interesting. One other interesting note this was in Axios White House. I'm sorry House Democrats are privately mad about their party's inability to hold down committee leaders do not just to advanced age, but also ambition. The day after Jerry Connolly of Virginia said he would would resign as ranking member the House Overside Committee, the House Agricultural Committee ranking member Angie Craig launched a bid for Senate. Both lawmakers widely admired by colleagues. And now you have Jasmine Crockett stepping up to the plate. She wants to be the leading Democrat on the House Overside Committee. That's James Comerce Committee. That's a serious committee. There was a town hall this weekend and poor aoc got interrupted and somebody's screaming at her about genociding Gozen. What a liar she is. Let me play that for.
Speaker 5: You were talking about the Jessie, I love that question question. You are a welling people who disagree or are reaching a superstomas for any issue to come.
Speaker 1: But we have some rapples here, which is that he's waiting for you to day. And by the way, we were going to send somebody to this town hall and film it for the TV show. And it was pretty interesting that unless you're a constituent in the district, improve as much you're not getting in the door. I thought that was pretty interesting. There's a showdown looming as Tom Holman now is exploring the idea of a legal case against AOC for obstructing on the issue of immigration and enforcement. You might recall this goes back a ways. He is now daring Homan to come after her. Here's what she said about that at her town hall. And when we first want to be set in our Tom Homan then after.
Speaker 4: Director advice from a friend to refer me.
Speaker 1: To the DOK because I'm using my grit speech rights in order to advise people.
Speaker 4: Up their constitutionally guarantee protection.
Speaker 1: And he may want to do the other day, and so that other day com for Oh maybe they won't come for her. And remember you might recall the time she had your Know Your Rights webinar in February that impedes ice from carrying out the president's deportation notices. And it has a lot of recommendations, et cetera. All right, eight hundred nine to four one. We're just flying by this Monday. I don't know. I have so much news to get to today. Eight hundred nine four one, Shawn is a number. We'll get to some of your calls coming up straight ahead. Listen, Rush Tax Resolution. I know the deadline for tax filing has passed, but guess what if you didn't file, it didn't file in years gone by, and you owe back taxes. Please know the IRS doesn't mess around. I always tell people pay your taxes. Understand they can and will levy your bank account, garnish your wages. They can take your passport and have it revoked. And if you're a business owner behind on payroll taxes, they can even shut your business and come after you personally. And I've been talking about Rush Tax Resolution for years and for you years. Many of my listeners have called him and they've helped them and their IRS problems are over. Now's your turn, Paul Now eight hundred two nine nine eighty seventy seven mention my name. Rush Tax Resolution will let you know upfront and for free, if they can help you. They'll only take your case if they know they can help you. Paul Now, No pressure, no obligation. Eight hundred two nine nine eighty seventy seven. Don't wait, they will be there. It's a matter of when, not if. Eight hundred two nine nine eighty seventy seven. On the web, it's Rush tax Resolution dot.
Speaker 6: Com entertaining Americans coast and ghost. When fake news gives you lies, Hannity supplies the truth.
Speaker 1: Sean Hannity is on right now, twenty five now till the top of the hour. FBI warning users of this popular email service like Gmail or Outlook. You've got to be on the lookout for an increase in these ransomware attacks. And now all of us, every one of us, can be subject at any moment to identity theft. They've gotten very, very sophisticated. It's widespread, it's everywhere. Nobody is spared. They're they're looking to get everybody. More than three hundred victims across a variety of business industries have already been targeted, you know, in February of twenty twenty five alone. I mean, they go after the whole business. And then to help protect yourself, your good name, your finances, reputation, and your data, you know, first of all, use unique passwords and virtual private networks. If accessing your information on public Wi Fi. But it is very important you understand how cybercrime identity theft are impacting all of our lives now. Lots of places can accidentally even expose your information and you do nothing wrong, but it can impact your life greatly. That's why LifeLock is so necessary. They monitor millions of data points a second for any risk to your identity. If you become a victim of identity theft, you get a dedicated US based restoration specialist. They'll fix it for you guaranteed. Protect yourself, your identity, your name, your reputation, your finances. Go to LifeLock dot com or call one eight hundred LifeLock. Join now save up to forty percent off your first year with the promo code Hannity one eight hundred LifeLock LifeLock dot Com promo code Hannity forty percent off. By the way, Linda, I know you're looking forward to this, that hard hitting news show, The View. The Biden comeback tour is now in full swing. I'm thinking Joe might be considering running again. I'm not sure. I mean way, they're going to get all.
Speaker 2: Of my morning news absolutely so.
Speaker 1: You get your morning news from the View that hard hitting news show. One percent.
Speaker 4: That's where I find out who I need to hate today, who's saying the dumbest thing ever?
Speaker 1: I mean, really, back, we're back, When we're back to the hate things is not a good thing to have.
Speaker 2: Never always.
Speaker 1: No, No, you've made a big deal. You're becoming a Christian and you're gonna let the.
Speaker 2: First of all, I'm not becoming a Christian. I've always been.
Speaker 1: You're a Christian Catholic. Okay, you bet that's true. That's why I say backsliding. He just you know, said to love thy neighbor as thyself. He said, I don't love my neighbor.
Speaker 2: Is actually really freaking annoying. He drives me insane. He's an idiot.
Speaker 1: But you know what if your neighbors listening to the show.
Speaker 2: I hope he is. He's an idiot.
Speaker 1: What happened to turn the other cheek?
Speaker 2: The one on the right, one on the left, I like the one on the right of moron?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 1: Well, what about if somebody you know hit you and the one cheek is supposed to turn and let him hit the other cheek? First of all, the other cheek? All right? First off, love God with all your heart, mind, body, and soul, and your neighbor as yourself, and love and treat others the way you want to be treated. Whatever happened to God?
Speaker 2: And I do treat people the way I want to be treat it.
Speaker 1: But wait, wait, did Jesus in the Bible ever talk about having a hate list. He said just the.
Speaker 2: Opposite, hateless. Jesus loves all of us, we are all God.
Speaker 1: But he said, love others as I have loved you, and he didn't hate anybody, and he had every reason. I hate a lot of people.
Speaker 2: He knows, But I think that God.
Speaker 1: What do you mean he knows? You're doing your best. You're saying you can't get rid of your hate you you're addicted to your hateless, you can't get rid of it.
Speaker 2: I didn't say I was addicted to my hate list. I just said it never left.
Speaker 1: You're clinging to your hate list, and I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Thinking to it. I think it's clinging to me because people do really dumb things.
Speaker 1: And then now you sound like a liberal. No, because you're making excuses for your behavioral excuses.
Speaker 2: I own it fair and.
Speaker 1: Square, you know, okay, But isn't it contrary to the words of Jesus.
Speaker 2: No, Jesus said, love thy neighbor. Is I have loved you?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: All right, I'm doing my best.
Speaker 1: But you know, give people seventy times.
Speaker 2: If you live next to this guy, trust me, he'd be like, you know.
Speaker 1: What, Oh no, don't go there, just stop, just stop by your head. You gotta stop when you're digging a host.
Speaker 2: I would agree with me.
Speaker 1: I I that's not based on his word. No, I think he would disagree with you. I'm not saying. There is the.
Speaker 4: Word of God and then there's everyday life and I'm doing my best.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, I'm doing my best. I M we got it. That means like, uh, I just I just that means.
Speaker 4: Anybody has been behind the guy doing below the speed limit in the left lane, they were not loving their neighbor as.
Speaker 2: They love themselves on that day. And if anybody's going to tell me different.
Speaker 1: If you get a Tesla instead of that old crappy car that you gave a name to, you can hit this because you can hit auto drive and you won't have to worry about the guy in front of you. Just sit back and enjoy the ride. Doesn't matter how he drives.
Speaker 2: I'm still stopping the more on in the left lane.
Speaker 1: Okay, you don't have to worry about it, because your tesla will handle it for you.
Speaker 2: What is it doing for me? How is it handled?
Speaker 1: It'll drive you and it's it's it's you should see the accident rate. I give them.
Speaker 2: Answer that question.
Speaker 4: Is it talking to the car in front of me and saying, hey, you you're in the wrong lane.
Speaker 2: This is for you know, moving ahead? Please?
Speaker 1: No, no, listen, you got to listen to me. It's do you not do you know understand what self drive is?
Speaker 4: I have no idea what self drive has to do with the car in front of me and making that person move out of that.
Speaker 1: You're not going to be paying to the attention to the car in front of you, except that it won't matter because you're not. Forget it. I'm losing patients. It's just like I can't I just can't win. It doesn't matter. You're going to cling to your hate list till.
Speaker 2: I'm not clinging.
Speaker 1: It's just leave me. So you are clinging, you do, but then you're saying you don't have a choice. You do have a choice. You don't have to have a hate list. Get rid of the hate list, stop hating on people. I have to hear you're better. I'll even take it a step further. You're better than that.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not definitely not.
Speaker 1: You could be if you want it to be, you could be.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be.
Speaker 1: Okay, then that's what. Then you're choosing not to follow Jesus's words.
Speaker 4: No, I am listening to Jesus's word. But I am living in uh you know, Satan's paradise of Earth, and people act like morons, so I have to look at them.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that there are morons, but they you know, they give you an opportunity to grow and build your character. They are they.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something despite let me give anything. Example, you want to hate patients.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you can't be courageous unless a moment that requires courage comes along. Let's let's say you have a fear of heights and you're on the high You're you're on a platform dive and you're looking down and the last thing you want to do is jump off that platform into that water, and you're scared to death. Okay, that would take courage for you to do that, right, Or.
Speaker 2: I could sit pull side like a normal person who has a fear.
Speaker 1: Of Okay, follow my example and stop being distracting. You know that's a liberal. No, it's not. If you want to be courageous and do something that is out of your comfort zone, and one of those things are that you're afraid of heights and you'd be afraid to jump off the platform, but you make the decision that you want to be courageous. You can't be courageous until you're in a position that requires courage. Well, it's the same analogy. You can't get better and forgive people unless they give you a reason to need to forgive them.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, I'm not acting.
Speaker 1: Oh you have not. You cling to it like manna from hell. Come on stop, I'm.
Speaker 2: Telling you right now, I'm not clinging to anything. People are morons, which means that.
Speaker 1: You cling to You choose to cling to your hate list and make rationalizations and justifications kind of like a.
Speaker 4: Little why you guarantee your entire audience has somebody in.
Speaker 1: Their audience, my audience wish they were and they don't like. Well, not liking somebody is not Also.
Speaker 2: Remember what's the rule?
Speaker 4: You know? I like my children I don't like everybody else's. It's kind of the same thing for God. You know, we're all God's children. He likes us because we're his. But that doesn't mean that I have to like all of God's children. Some of his kids I don't like so much. You know, Like I'm okay with those kids.
Speaker 1: That's a good analogy. It doesn't mean you have to. It doesn't mean you have to hang out with them. But like I'm I'm getting I'm getting rid of all the hate my life. I'm done, good for you. Finished. I don't want it. I don't want any of it. I want no part of it. Trump do OJ sues Colorado for interfering with immigration enforcement good lawsuit filed Friday, Colorado District Court accusing the state and its most populous city of implementing sanctuary laws and violation of the Supremacy Clause of the US Constitution. Now I'm familiar. We've talked about that supremacy clause in great specificity and detail about all these sanctuary states and cities. Anyway, the Department of Justice filed similar lawsuits in Rochester, New York, in Chicago and challenging those rules. Any illegal alien who allegedly tried to rape a four year old girl in Virginia was cleared for release by a prosecutor and a Democratic run Fairfax County ISIS swooped in to take custody of this illegal accused of trying to kidnap and rape a four year old after Fairfax County prosecutors dropped the case against this individual, a Honduran immigrant being held by ICE at Caroline Detention Center, Caroline County. According to court documents, a man broke into the home of where this four year old and her mother were asleep in separate beds in a room. The mother woke to see the window blinds rustling and heard the girl yea and from the living room. The girl said a big man grabbed her from her bed and tried to carry her out, but apparently abandoned the plans when she started screaming. They charged him with burglary with intent to commit murder originally and robbery and arson, and with abduction with intent to defile. Fairfax County Commonwealth attorney steadily reduced the charges, eventually reaching a plea deal to call for less than two years in prison. All Right put him in prison thirty two hundred Biden illegals have been busted for crimes in New York City shelters, including for assault, robbery, and sex crimes. Did you see the article. I don't know if it was on your version of the New York Post because they ended up changing it later in the day, I guess after the Knick score came in. But the early front page edition of the New York Post last week. Take the money and run New York City alone, not New York State lost thirteen point eight billion dollars in income in just five years as the rich fled to my free state of Florida. Tax the rich, the rich, tax the rich. We did now, God forbid the rich leave ex New Yorkers have declared. According to Foxnews dot com, something is rotten with the Big Apple explaining why they moved to Florida anyway, the nonpartisan New York focused Citizen Budget Commission, they did a study of one hundred and fifty thousand. Why didn't they? Why don't I have a get chosen for these studies that fled New York for Florida, with about fifty thousand leaving Florida for New York City. The only people I know that do that only for work reasons or family reasons that they can't get out of anyway. They went on to explain, I won't mention of a conversation I had with a prominent democratic figure in New York. You know what he says. He called me a quitter. So what do you mean him quitting? I said, you quit me? I said, nice, try, I said, New York change. I didn't change. I said, I'm the same person I've always been, and you guys got changed. It's gross, It's disgusting. It is it is. It's to the point where you can't even live there. No, you can either way. Did you did you see Fake New CNN askingtell cartel members. Yeah, yeah, that one the Cinelo cartel gangster, asking how he felt about Trump labeling him a terrorist. I mean, what is wrong with these people over at Fake New CNN? Look a lot the ratings go up and down and so on and so forth. All right, they I am telling you they consistently average throughout the day, no more than like three hundred and fifty thousand people. It's that bad, you know, four hundred thousand and five hundred thousand on a good day. That's nationwide I mean, that's how bad it's gotten. Michael Goodwin out of piece. The press hates Trump more than it loves the truth, and they're hyperbolic, fear mongering. We've seen his proof that the press has not changed. You know. I noticed a lot of people are kind of freaking out because I guess the White House is doing their version of the Drudge Report well, and then they put those I don't know if you know at the when you walk in the White House gate, I think it's the I think it's the east side. I'm not sure the east side entrance. When you walk in, it's where the front of the White House is. There is a gate on the side, and you walk past the gate, and then to the right are all these media outlets and the little baby tents, and in the wintertime they have heaters in them, and they put behind every shot pictures of illegals that committed violent crimes so that they can't And then there's there's apparently some networks are trying to pixel out the pictures that the White House put up there. That's how insane the media has gotten. Sixty minutes tries to paint Trump as a threat to the country's legal system amid a lawsuit. You know, Scott Pelly, he's really getting tough. John Penn compares Trump to a spouse murderer. He might destroy the world. He reminds resembles a jealous spouse who murders another partner.
Speaker 6: Okay, I do think it's a reasonable theory. But Donald Trump is not unlike the spouse of someone who leaves him, perhaps for another, who then murders their former partner because if they can't have her, nobody can. And I think Donald Trump and his sola sism may have that relationship with the world, and that this destruction is.
Speaker 1: Imped I can't take it. By the way, I got to give. I feel bad for David Portnoy of Barstool's play that really quick yet here he got so pissed off when he found an anti Semitic message written inside one of his bar Stool branded bars in Philly. Listen, all right, emergency press conference time. So I'm getting ready to go to bet gala, and.
Speaker 6: All of a sudden, my phone the last hour or two, my phone's blowing up.
Speaker 4: Our bar in Philadelphia, Barstool Sampson Street, usually a great bar.
Speaker 1: You know, bottle service people buy drinks, you get a sign.
Speaker 3: There's a sign.
Speaker 1: Yessays that the Jews I've been shaking. I've been so mad for the last two hours.
Speaker 6: Like I instantly gone on.
Speaker 1: This is why the emergency press conner.
Speaker 3: Is late, because I was sold on top.
Speaker 4: It's like, I'm going to make.
Speaker 6: It my life mission to ruin these people.
Speaker 1: Like wow, I mean, can you blame him? At least he's got a heart, a conscience, and a soul, you know, and the Democratic Party stands silent in the light of all this, you know, institutionalized anti Semitism,