Speaker 1: Mother Knows Dad starring Nicole and Jemmy and Maria qk.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 1: Everyone welcome The Mother Knows Death. On today's episode, we are going to have the latest updates on the first couple of days of the Ditty trial and some new information that was released about Brian Koberger such a freaking creep. We will also get into an influencer who had sex selective IVF and she was surprised by our audience's reaction to that. We have a few freak accidents to talk about, involving kangaroos, spiders, and hot air balloons. A disgusting, seriously discussing case of child abuse that's local to us. Shocker. It's like right in the town that I went to college and uh middle school and my mother. This is a terrible story about a mother who is forced to keep her dead daughter alive because she was pregnant at the time she died, and because of these crazy abortion laws, she is not able to take her daughter off of life support. All that and more, There is just a lot of news going on this week, so bear with us. We're trying to cover the most important things, but it's a lot, so let's get started. Like, let's just do updates with Diddy because I mean, by next week there's just gonna be so much more.
Speaker 2: So keep you guys up to date. The trials underway. I mean, I think Jerry's selection took a little longer than they were anticipating. And we had reported that last week people were paying the line holders to secure their place in line. But the trial is fully underway now. Cassie's been testifying her on the stand all week, and she's pregnant, and I'm sure this is horrible for her to have to relive these like terrible years of her life while she's also pregnant and going through all this stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, did you know that Diddy didn't want her to enter the courtroom in front of the jury being pregnant because they didn't want her to have them to have sympathy for her because she's like she's thirty eight weeks or something. She's like wobbling. I mean, it's actually crazy because she very may very well go into labor and not be even to finish. I mean, she's at the very end.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sure she doesn't want to fucking be there either, Like think about that she does.
Speaker 1: I'm sure she doesn't, but at the same time, like you do because you're you want justice, so sometimes you go through a harder thing, but continue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So you know, with this, we're seeing there's no cameras in the courtroom, so it's hard to know exactly what's going on because, like court TV is an advertiser isn't playing it all day long, so we have to rely on reporters. Luckily, we are friends with Lauren who's been in the courtroom and been reporting it. I thought it was crazy. She said, there's so much talk of the baby oil, like it's getting ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, it's it's a significant part of the case for those of you who don't know when when they were arresting Diddy in the beginning of this, he had an insane amount of like over a thousand bottles of baby oil, like in bulk, and that's just so weird. Nobody would ever have that in their house for any reason. So it is relevant to the case, I guess. But of course, the the the prosecution is trying to say that that Cassie's a victim, but the defense is trying to say that she although this is a very alternative lifestyle, she was in on it. So I'm curious what's gonna that's gonna start today, right, They're gonna be she's gonna be examined by the defense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I saw an interesting post going around on Instagram yesterday that like all these people are just commenting like why didn't she leave when there's literally a video circulating of her trying to leave and getting dried back and be in in the hallway. Like, I just don't even know what people are thinking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's just like people who don't even have means any kind of people aren't with famous people anything or an abusive situation, and they don't leave.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 1: The weirdest part of this case, for I mean, there's lots of weird to this case, but one of the weirdest parts of this case is that she's going into explicit detail of the sexual acts that she was doing with Diddy and these male escorts and all this stuff, and like his family's there. Yeah, it's so weird.
Speaker 2: His teenage children are in the room, and I'm sorry, but like as like, where is their mother protecting them from this? You know, It's it's really like, I understand you want to be there and support your dad. But this is just something that I think children should not be privy to, even if they're adults. You want to hear somebody give a play by play of how they had sex with your dad in court and how an escort had peed in his in his significant other's mouth at that time. I mean, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So she in her testimony, she said that she so obviously she was taking drugs to get through all of these crazy things that he wanted her to do. And it started off with alcohol and then eventually it got to her taking more serious drugs like opioids, and she was taking ketamine and stuff. She said she was taking these drugs so she could disassociate, which you would want to because another crazy thing that came out was that these freak offs what they're called, were going on four days in a row, Like four days. Just think about four days in your life of all the stuff you do and spending time with your boyfriend, but also just like complete strangers and the only thing you're doing is like waking up and having sex and then like going to sleep and staying in hotel rooms. It's so freaking bizarre. It's just it's really weird. But so as a result of taking opioids and things like that, not only did she get an addiction that she had to go to rehab for, but she had gi problems because we know that that causes constipation. She said she had mouth ulcers all the time, which is like, can happen from repeated trauma to the mouth, like oral sex all the time, people peeing in your mouth obviously, but also just being under emotional stress can cause you to get ulcerations in your mouth too. She was saying that she had UTIs all the time, which obviously, like that would happen if a woman is having sex all the time and they're never talking about anything being done in a clean fashion with like condoms or anything, so sexually transmitted infections are always a risk as well. Like it's just so crazy to hear that people actually live like this. Yeah, and so now a new suit is coming forward where this woman is saying that he raped her in two thousand and one, and she's saying that the only silver lining of the whole thing was that his penis apparently was the size of a tutsi roll, so she at least wasn't worried about it hurting, but it doesn't make it any less traumatic that you were assaulted. Oh yeah, there's gonna be I I'm like actually really interested to see because I know a whole bunch of photos just got released of like some of these parties and the people there, and like all of these people are okay with this. It's so weird, and there must be some of them that are like shit in their pants that this is gonna be really bad for them because they have a lot of stuff that they're going to pull out right now. So it's really interesting to me honestly. Yeah, all right, but let's let's get on too, so we'll keep you guys updated as more stuff comes on. But we could talk about this all day, and there's like other things to get to. So let's talk about Coberger because I was scrolling through acts the other night and just so happened to come across this newest picture that got released with the date line show that this was that was this weekend. You also could listen to the dateline in a podcast form. I don't know if you guys know that, so you don't have to sit there and watch the show and it talks about the latest, and of course they get the latest information and interviews with people and some new information came out. So I had said this tim and to our friend Lauren Conlin and just been like, dude, this guy like I that rarely happens to me. That I look at a person that has that has killed people or is convicted or accused of killing people, and been like scared that I don't even want to look at the picture because the guy looks so scary.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, I mean I think you've established that episodes.
Speaker 1: It's like, do you not get that vibe when you look at his picture?
Speaker 2: Like, of course I do. He's scary as shit, but like.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know why it affects me so much, but I'm telling you, when he first got arrested, it's scared. He scared me too. There's just like when you look at him, you're like, I don't want to say he's guilty, but like, come on.
Speaker 2: Well it just gets worse too, because that picture came out of him giving the thumbs up, which like that what was it the morning after the murders, which was so scary, and then this new picture has come out of him wearing a black hoodie. That's also very scary. These crazy Google searches have come out. I mean, we know this is all gonna come out. It's not like this guy I just allegedly murdered these four people. And then there's no other prior history of weird Google searches or pictures on his phone. The weirdest pictures on his phone were there were dozens of photos of University of Idaho and Washington State female students wearing bathing suits. Some of these people in the pictures were friends with the victims. He also went, he probably got.
Speaker 1: All of them off of social media, all of them, and then he went he got invited to this pool party in Moscow a couple months before the murders and then made dozens of trips there afterward. And then of course his Google history was videos of Ted Bundy. He was looking at Britney Spears song Criminal, I don't know which. I was looking at the lyrics to that and it's written and Mama, I'm in love with a criminal?
Speaker 2: Is it? Like?
Speaker 1: Do you think that he's like in love with Ted Bundy or something like? What is that about?
Speaker 2: I guess I never even considered that. Well, so as like an extreme infatuation with him. So one of the videos that he he had on his phone, I guess or his computer of Ted Bundy, the photo that they found of him, the one that I'm saying, like he looks the most creepy yet where he's wearing a black hoodie. Apparently that's exactly how Ted Bundy looked in that video, like he was trying to look like him, which is so weird. Oh, he was also looking up drugged or sleeping porn. That's disturbing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So and that brings into a lot of question of what his intentions were if he was in fact the one that went in there, which all signs are pointing to hell yes at this point. So did you also see in that episode that Ethan Chapin, So he was one of the boyfriends that just so happened to be there. Like I think that he honestly, like my opinion is is that he just walked in to do a certain thing and like didn't expect there to be other people around. What I don't know why.
Speaker 2: Clearly poorly planned or he just I mean, as far as we know, he's never done anything like this before. So if this is really the first act he's committing. He clearly had a problem and it didn't go through exactly as he planned.
Speaker 1: So so Ethan Chapin apparently had carvings on his legs, which like of what they didn't say. They just said that his legs appeared to be carved. And I think that we've heard this before of other people saying that there was like gouging wounds caused by the knife. So we're gonna hear a little bit more about how unusual and bloody this crime scene was. I believe that he likely now that you're seeing that he was like looking up porn and stuff for drugged and sleeping, like maybe that was some kind of fantasy that he was trying to take out on one of the girls, and just he thought he was going to commit this perfect crime and honestly maybe didn't EXPERI he didn't expect to encounter other people there and got into some kind of a I mean, you have to think a bit like he's stabbing for people. There had to be some kind of a struggle at some point with when people, when one of them realized what was going on, and maybe that's when he dropped the knife sheath, And I just can't help but think how lucky that is in some situation, just because if he didn't drop that, I'm not quite sure where we would be with this investigation right now.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I think as far as we know, this was the first crime he's committed, and he just was really unprepared. He was clearly not prepared for multiple people to be in the house. I think with this information of the porn, you could say he was trying to sneak in the middle of the night to see I don't know, do you think he was possibly trying to drug one of them and then rape one of them or I don't really know what the motive was, cause we're going to find out during the trial.
Speaker 1: I guess if the knife sheaf was never found, then all this other stuff, he willn't even be a suspect at this I don't know, and I'd love to hear that douring court, like how else they would have gotten to him. I know that there was the white Hondai a Lantra, but there were so many people that had those registered in order to put those two together. I'm not sure that that ever would have happened. So I think that maybe he wasn't as clean with his search history. And there's also something else that came out to which was apparently after the murders, he like went on Amazon shortly thereafter and tried to order another one of those knives and put it in the cart. But then this is like so cool how they're able to do this forensic investigation through the through our digital footprint, and so they were able to see that he looked up the same exact knife that was used in the murder, put it in his cart, and then never checked out and xed out of the box. Like that's how specific they could get with the Amazon history. So what would be the chance that these four students got murdered with this k bar knife, this marine grade, military grade knife, and then all of a sudden, that same exact day, the guy who's the suspect was looking up the same as act knife on Amazon. I really don't think people realize how every single action you do is tracked online via text, email everything. I mean, I'm going to get into this one.
Speaker 2: We cover Lori Valu Part three next week, because I was sending you some of their like horrific sexting whatever, but like you know, there was text between Laurie and her brother where he set up the Wi Fi and the password was too many kids. I mean, come on, oh, are.
Speaker 1: People doing well? We're going to talk about that a little bit later in this episode two of us creeping through people's Facebook accounts.
Speaker 2: All right, let's move on to this next story. So this Australian influencer, Caitlin Bailey, she's facing a lot of backlash after going to the United States first sex selective IVF.
Speaker 1: So apparently, when you get IVF, you can do what's called preimplantation genetic selection, which is when they are able before they implant the embryos, they're able to determine ninety five percent of the time if you decide that you want to have a male or a female. And this is an additional cost on top of IVF, which is already expensive. But like, if you're paying forty thousand dollars for it, what's another five thousand dollars right, like at that point. But in Australia, this is is not legal. They banned it, and I don't know with good reason. I feel they say that since two thousand and four it's been banned. It was necessary to prevent sex imbalances, sexism, discriminatory stereotypes, and they said legitimizing sex selection is contrary to our societal values and around diversity, equality and the intrinsic worth of each individual and ethical concerns that related to children being treated as products rather than just being born for who they are and unconventionally loved.
Speaker 2: I think it's ridiculous to travel to another country for it, but I do agree. Like I noticed the article was saying she spent forty five thousand dollars. Well, that's what it costs if you if your health insurance doesn't cover it, So that's.
Speaker 1: Not like does it not cost anything in Australia.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but like that in the United States, that is what one IVF cycle costs. So like, I don't know why that's such a shocking number.
Speaker 1: So I do think shocking. I guess if you get it for free in Australia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I do agree in this case it's kind of nuts to travel for it. But I think if you were fully getting it done in a country where the sex selection was allowed, and it's simply a matter of one more test and you really do want a gender like whatever, it's your choice. I'm really not. We've before, we've reported on like people trying to get like specific eye colors or hair color, like that is ridiculous and you're just messing with too much. But if it's simply.
Speaker 1: We are with sex, you are with sex too. I mean, I listen, I don't I personally like it. To me, it's irrelevant because not that many people in the grand scheme of things get IVF, So even if every single person picked their gender, it's not going to really skew like the balance of society that much. But I guess as as it increases, I guess there's a possibility of that. I mean, you could just you could go as far as saying that with IVF in general, that you're that you're doing something that you know, like there's there's no line to be crossed, and if people want to do it, like whatever, I don't give a shit. Honestly. The craziest part of this story to me is that this woman is on her fourth pregnancy and she's a single mom by choice, so she's going to have four kids that are really little by herself. I think that's the craziest part of this entire story to me. Honestly, I don't know, Like.
Speaker 2: I see it as like IVF is already an unnatural process. So if it's a matter of Walmart test, Like really, who cares? I mean, for me, I think you should be happy with just getting a healthy baby. Can we just talk about, like what what is this? I think she's like a little out of her mind to want to have four kids to raise by herself.
Speaker 1: But that's just me.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I don't know people like doing stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean they don't can do whatever you want to do. I just don't.
Speaker 2: I really just don't understand it, Like, please explain that to me. I mean, I know somebody that did that because she was never in a good relationship and she was like, honestly, like I want a kid really bad, and I don't want to have to go through another bad relationship and split custody of her. Oh I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't care about that. If you choose to be a parent as a single parent, I'm just saying, like four kids, Like, I think you're nuts if you have four kids, if you have like a really involved husband or wife, Like I just think that it's nuts to have four little kids like that. She just is she's a very special person. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I'm taking away from the story is I do agree it was insane to travel to get this done. And I think if you're going through IVF you should just be happy getting a healthy baby at the end of the day. But like, really, if it's one more test away and like whatever, you could do whatever you want.
Speaker 1: So she posted on our social media and like people, I think that she was a little taken aback by people blast in or for it.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, this is when you share your life. This is what happens. We know there's trolls on the Internet, and we know some people are going to be awesome and some people are going to be assholes. So if you decide to share something personal, you need to expect you're not going to get their spons you're always looking for and that's just the state of the Internet. It's really nothing to do with what she did with iv if it's how everybody is with everything. This episode is brought to you by The Gross Room.
Speaker 1: So we told you that we've been doing this three part high profile death dis section on Laurie Vallo and Chad Day bell. This one in particular that we posted this week has the autopsies of four of the main victims. I should say in this case. We also really get into in this particular post about the death investigation in this country and how they really could have got away with murder if they didn't get greedy, honestly, which is disturbing because then you think, well, like, who else is getting away with this that we don't even know about? Yesterday we have anue what is it? Wednesday? I told you guys that I post four photos and three of the photos show different kinds of wounds and injuries and you have to decide what caused it. And then one of them is a special effects makeup and is fake. And some of the special effects makeup are so good it's really hard to tell if they're fake or not. So those people get like mad respect from me, honestly, especially because they don't work in this field. It's like, it's really cool that they that they know how to make an injury look so real. We also have a case coming up this weekend about a person who had lead poisoning years after being shot, so that's really interesting, so stay tuned for that. This weekend, check out the gross Room.
Speaker 2: Head over to the Grosserroom dot com now to sign up.
Speaker 1: All right, so this week we have a couple freak accents. There was actually a ton of freak accidents, but we picked a couple that stand out the most.
Speaker 2: Yeah, first, we have this guy who is in his fifties who is killed well sparring with a kangaroo at a petting zoo in South Carolina.
Speaker 1: So yeah, this was his brother's petting zoo, and he was known for going in there and like trying to fight the kangaroo, like thinking that that was funny, and then all of a sudden, that kangaroo took out a cann of whoop ass and killed this dude. Like they have really they have claws, they can make deep cuts, they have powerful kicks, and the guy had evidence of blunt trauma all over his body. So this thing like kicked this guy's ass. And kangaroos don't usually attack people unless they feel threatened, and there's just absolutely no reason a person should be like like tormenting an animal like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I was of course watching some videos of kangaroo attacks and they stand up when they're fighting and they can be anywhere on average from five to six feet tall, or some have been recorded as being eight feet tall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like getting in a fight with a strong dude, like you're gonna you're gonna get beat up any any did because the kicks are so bad. Yeah, they're They're definitely more powerful. So I mean, what's the saying play stupid games, win stupid prizes?
Speaker 2: Like, yes, a lot of people in the gross room lately have been saying like there should just be a category called like fuck around find out.
Speaker 1: That literally, like that's that's what happened here. This next one didn't really cause much injury, but it's kind of funny story that's very relatable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in Ohio, this woman crashed her card trying to get a spider and she ended up breaking her wrist. So I mean, I.
Speaker 1: How many times does that happen? Like mine is like spiders, I don't care about Mine's like a mosquito, Like I just do not want to get bit by a mosquito. And if I see one, I'm like freaking out so bad. And you definitely could see how this could happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, spiders, I'm not necessarily bothered by In the car but flying bugs for sure, because I'm like, I just don't want to touch in my face. I mean, thankfully I've never had like a be trapped in the car or anything like that. I feel like I would crash if there is a bee in the car.
Speaker 1: But I really, I really rather get sung by bait than a mosquito. I know that that sounds so ridiculous, but like, I rather feel pain than that annoying itch. It's just I hate that feeling so bad.
Speaker 2: There's no itch worse than the noseums that stays on me for like three weeks, so unbearable. Oh they are those ones in Florida that like bite your ankles or whatever. Yeah, but they hit my ankles and my wrists and it's so unbearable, Like I can't even sleep. I'm putting the cream all over. It's not doing anything. It's horrible. Like that's a personal form of torture for.
Speaker 1: Me, it it is, That's what I'm saying, Like, I don't I would rather feel pain than itch any day. I'm telling you, Like, remember when I had that polymorphic light eruption rash from the sun that I get in the summer. I get around like this time of year in the summer with the first bright sunlight. It's like torture to be itchy and not being especially if you take like banadoline and creams and stuff and it doesn't make it go away. It's like absolute torture.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, lots of people and naked and afraid just end up quitting because the bugs are so bad.
Speaker 1: Like those no sam bugs. They I wonder if you just have an allergy to them or something because it because it does everyone get that reaction to them. There's no way because a lot of people. I feel like people wouldn't live there and stuff if it was like that.
Speaker 2: It must not affect everybody. I mean, it doesn't affect when we go down there, Like Ricky doesn't have a problem, right, but like it ruins my life for three weeks. And that's like I'm active about putting the bugspray and whatever on and it just doesn't matter. And it's torturous. Okay.
Speaker 1: So we talked about back in January of twenty twenty four a hot air balloon tragedy that killed four people, and now we have another one this week that came with a viral video that just looks nuts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, This happened at some hot air balloon festival in Mexico. But basically it burst into flames right before it took off, and then it seems like there was three people on it initially and the operator was able to get two people off, but he wasn't able to get off before it lifted into the air, and then he ended up jumping to his death.
Speaker 1: It's on fire, Like, it's just so crazy to see that. So that's your choice. Either you could be up there and burn to death or try to jump and get away from it and hope you survive. Like that's your choice right there. No, it's horrible. It's just sad to be on the ground and watch a human suffering like that when you have absolutely no way of helping them and knowing that they're just trying to make some split second choice. I mean, what's the choice, Like, you just know you're gonna die either way. I think he made the right one. At least he would have had a chance to survive. And like, who wants to burn to death?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: One? Right?
Speaker 2: No, but yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: I mean nobody wants to fall to death either, But I just think burning to death would just be even I don't know. It seems like it's one of the worst things ever.
Speaker 2: But how are you possibly getting rescued from that? It's such a.
Speaker 1: We're not You're not like listen. I hate those things. I think they're the coolest looking things ever. I really. We saw some of them on our trip actually while we were driving, and I think they're so beautiful, Like they're just the coolest looking things on the world. I would just never ever go on one. I think they're you're just like asking for it. I don't, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I guess the zoo doesn't do it anymore.
Speaker 1: Right, But the zoo was attached to the ground. There was like nothing, there was nothing like dangerous about it. It was like it was like a low grade ride.
Speaker 2: I was like, if that rope snaps, that's.
Speaker 1: It for Oh stop it. I don't even know if it like could function if the rope snapped. I think it was. It was like a ride at like the little kids go on at the zoo.
Speaker 2: Really, I think things operated in like ten years.
Speaker 1: I don't it's it's not there, no, because you used to see it, like when you were driving on seventy six, you would see it up in the air. But now you don't see it anymore.
Speaker 2: Another I didn't car crash? Has six seen the balloon ride?
Speaker 1: Oh my god. All right, so this case that we're going to talk about next is local to us. This just happened like a day or two ago, so there's not a ton of information. But the advantage of these people not being high profile is that sometimes people have Facebook accounts and they get arrested and their Facebook accounts don't get scrubbed, so people like Maria and I could go through and creep on them and find out all this information about them before law enforcement even comes in and gets rid of their social media or whatever, and it makes it even more disturbing to learn about these people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So basically what happened last week was that this teenager escaped her house with the help of a neighbor and told police that she had been abused since twenty and eighteen by I guess her mom and her stepfather, because I mean both of them had to be in on it because they're both living in the house. But the abuse was since she was in sixth grade, so the mother ended up removing her from school and made her live in a dog create for a year. And would only let her out occasionally. Then she was forced to live in a bathroom and chained up, and then eventually they moved her into an empty room with an alarm system that would let them know if she moved or got out.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So, when obviously she went to the neighbor, police shows up at the house and they find that this does indeed to be true, like they see all evidence of what the daughter was telling them, and then they found another kid in there that was thirteen years old who was also being homeschooled. So that's when the plot thickens, because when we start looking at these two social media accounts, you're just like, you don't even understand, like how this is going on and how this happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I was talking to my friend Rachel about it this morning because she lives in that area and she grew up around there, and she sent me one of the guys or the stepfather's Facebook page, and I start looking through it and it just starts getting even more confusing. It seems like these people have been together for at least ten years, maybe more. These two children, the eighteen year old who escaped and the thirteen year old who has removed from the home, were from a previous relationship. Then the two of them had twins in seemingly twenty nineteen, So where were the twins when they were going through the house. I'm really confused about that. And then there was just all these really bizarre posts about the children and their family, and they had all these dogs, and then the mom's Facebook page said rip Juliana's twelve four, fifteen twelve, twenty eight nineteen, and we're like, was this another child? Was it a dog? Like? What is going on?
Speaker 1: So on his Facebook account he hasn't posted for a while since twenty and twenty one, it looks like so there's that. But on his Facebook account back in twenty and twenty, there's lots of posts in a row that say things like should a husband defend his wife against insults from his family? This other one says this was from twenty twenty, hating on me because my wife is white and has two kids from a previous relationship. So he's black and the wife is white, making me choose between you and them. They are my only family now and you will never see us again. You know who you are. Stop trying to talk to me. No means no, it took me years to see how racist you are, and now I'm free of your negativity. Peace out. So clearly there was an issue with his family and the new wife and the kids and all that stuff. But this was in twenty twenty, and this child is saying that she was held started being held two years prior to this post was even made. As Maria said, in twenty and nineteen, he made a post saying that his wife had twin daughters and said how great she was. She takes care of all four kids and the house and dogs. So, like we were saying there was two kids found, where are these other two kids that are about five or six years old at this point, right, like, where are they? Didn't hear anything about that in the news, and it doesn't seem like he has a relationship with his family, so like, where are these kids? We have no idea right now. So in January twenty and twenty one, he posted another ultrasound picture which had Brenda Moseley written on the film, and it looks like it's a singleton pregnancy, so there's only one baby there, so like, what ultrasound is that? And where is that kid? Like, yeah, it so so then you go on Brenda's Facebook page, which looks like she created in two thousand and nine, but she only has posts going back to twenty and twenty three. Well, I think sometimes just based on your settings, that's why not all of them are there. Like I think if you were friends with her, all of her stuff would appear, but publicly only this five peers, so there might be some in between, but we just can't see them. So it for whatever I could see all the way back to twenty twenty three, there is absolutely no evidence that she has children. All I see is her like posting that she's she does dog shows with this great day and that she has right. She just posted on May tenth, which was only five days ago, she posted a picture on her Facebook of her dog named jelly Roll, who won this Best and Show award at the Lancaster Kennel Club. Like fifty comments underneath from people like oh my god, we're so proud of you, congrats, this, that and the other. It's so weird. And she's wearing the dress in that picture that she's wearing in her mugshot. She looks like a totally like no, I hate to say this, but she just looks like a normal lady.
Speaker 2: That's like, so she posted that on May tenth, because the kid escaped on May eighth. Yeah, I don't know, it looks like it was posted on May tenth. This just doesn't make any sense. I mean when you look at their Facebook page, beyond their like posts and stuff, like, they look like letely normal people. Like I don't know. I just.
Speaker 1: Works for sept It. He's a he's an engineer for the train like he so he works with a bunch of people that knows him too. Which is which question? Like this is what I question? Like you know all these people that they do these dog shows, they have all these people in their life that know them, and like nobody is questioning where their children are. It's just it's so outrageous to me, like four kids, Like where are four kids? I don't understand? And these this guy's going to work at Accepta every day and coming home and just like treating a child like in a dog cage and sexually abusing them and stuff I don't understand. Like we're just talking about this now because we know absolutely nothing at this point, but like, well we'll keep you updated. It's just like looking through the Facebook and stuff. You just you can't even understand how a mom And I understand that some people don't want to post their kids on social media and stuff.
Speaker 2: But they have pictures of the twins.
Speaker 1: Yeah they put Yeah. And another thing is when I scrolled way back on the dads, it was a lot of like this public affection, which you always have to be uh, you always have to be like suspicious of when like a couple's just like my husband's the best, Yes, he is the best. He just treats me so good. It's like it's really like a weird way of being all the time, Like our relationship is so great. It's just so great.
Speaker 2: It's so great.
Speaker 1: You're like, eh, you know that to me is like kind of skeptical there too. So I don't know, Like I don't know if she met this guy and then like decided that she didn't want nothing to do with her kids because the family didn't want anything to do with the kids or whatever. I don't know what happened, but like something really bad happened. And we just had a story last week about kids that were remember the story of the little kids that were kept inside of their house since COVID yeah, okay, they were also being homeschooled, you know. And it's like I homeschooled my kids in the state of New Jersey years ago, right when up until Lillian was in third grade, and honestly, like I got to tell you, the walls are kind of crazy and I can't believe it. Like I just had to pull I had to send a letter to the principal when she was in kindergarten and just say, my daughter is not coming back to school. I'm homeschooling her. And that was the end of it. Like nobody ever checked to see if I was teaching her anything.
Speaker 2: I believe I was saying that on that episode that there needs to be check ins, like I'm sorry, I know it could be invasive or whatever, but if you're not doing anything wrong, you shouldn't have a problem with somebody checking in on you every couple weeks. Well, I don't think that people should come to your house and check on you. That's ridiculous, that's total. You don't need to come to your not that.
Speaker 1: But just I'm more concerned with the check ins of because in the state of Pennsylvania, for exactly, for example, like you have to prove that your kids are learning age appropriate material and meeting certain landmarks. And that's all I'm saying, Like I think that there should be that because just having that kind of a check in would know that at least that there's some I guess someone that's that's educating this kid and they're meeting certain milestones for the education portion of it. You don't want to get into a situation where the government's coming to your house and checking on you and your kids. That's like really really bad. But like the thing is is that these kids are homeschooled. No, and there's no documentation anywhere. Like my local town doesn't even know that I ever put my kids back in school. It's like they just completely fell off the radar. And you're going to have people like I was always okay, like I want to give my kids more of an education that they would ever get at school, But like there's people that are just like letting their kids sit on the phone all day and not do anything, and I don't like that.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, and this is the problem because a lot of people use it to disguise abuse. Yeah, so so we're there, that's where we're at right now with this, And like I said January twenty twenty one, there was a fetus in an ultrasound picture, so like there's potentially a fifth kid too. We don't even know, Like there's no comments under the picture.
Speaker 1: It's just it's so bizarre. Soies might not be able to see them because you're yeah, friends with that's true. So it's interesting though, because all of these people she must have like dog show friends, and all of them are like congrats, congrats, And then all of a sudden, at the end of the all of the posts, the first couple ones, there's like links to this article, and it's just like.
Speaker 2: Is this you?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is like they're shocked, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, obviously, all.
Speaker 1: Right, our final story is really really upsetting, and it's kind of an upsetting topic for people, but we have to talk about it because it's it's just such a unique case.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this thirty year old mom was nine weeks pregnant. She started suddenly developing these intense headaches back in February, so I guess at first she went to go seek treatment and they gave her meds at the hospital, but they didn't do any tests. They sent her home and then the next day, she ended up gasping for air and it turns out she had blood clots in her brain. So now she's been declared brain dead. But because she was nine months or nine weeks pregnant and due to an abortion band in Georgia, her family is being forced to keep her alive. So she's thirty years old and she's also a nurse, so we have to add that. And she went to the hospital because she was like, this headache is a little bit worse than it should be, and I'm gonna go get.
Speaker 1: This checked out. I don't know what happened there, but like, oh shocker, Like a woman goes and gets medical treatment, it gets blown off as it being something stupid, like okay, right, But then she probably had a hemorrhagic stroke or something. She might have had a ruptured aneurysm. Whatever happened, she was from all accounts, brain dead. Brought in they were going to do surgery and they were just like, no, she's lost too much oxygen. She's brain dead. So not only she brain dead, but there's a high probability that the fetus that's only nine weeks developing in her also has problems due to this lack of oxygen that we don't even know yet until the kid's born. Okay, so that's another thing to keep in mind. But she's so she's not making any choice to abort this baby or not. Like she's dead. So now they're saying, oh, because the rule says that you're not allowed to get an abortion after six weeks. They said, accept in the case of a medical emergency or medically futile pregnancy. The state's determined that a medical emergency is defined as a condition in which an abortion is necessary in order to prevent the death of a woman or substantial or irreversible physical impairment of a major bodily function. And a pregnant woman, well, since she's dead, they're like, Okay, well we don't need to abort the baby because her life is not in danger anymore, because her life is over. So they've been keeping her alive on machines for ninety days. Now, she's twenty one weeks pregnant. Okay, now think about this from her mother's perspective. Okay, her thirty year old daughter is dead, she has a she's pregnant with her grandson. She has another son who now she has to have a hand in raising because the mother's dead and so she's mourning the loss of her daughter and everything else, but her daughter is still alive, so she has to go visit her at the hospital on these machines. And they said that they're going to keep this fetus inside her until she's thirty two weeks and then take the baby out because that's when they determined that the fetus could live on its own. So they're taking out a baby severely premature that might already have underlying issues because of the lack of oxygen the mother experience when she died. And they're not even giving this grandmother a choice of like if she wants to do this, And it's like it's just so weird because she's an old lady. She you know, she's a grandmom. She she might not want to take care of a special needs any baby, let alone a special needs baby. And this is kind of being induced on her against her will. And she had not to do with the choice of any of this. This is daughter.
Speaker 2: Is there a possibility in the next eleven weeks that they're gonna try to keep her body? Like, is there a possibility she could completely die in the next eleven weeks or that's not the way they have it said. If they have it set up that she's getting her if she's on life support, then no, I mean I don't think so, like she could stay alive for a very long time on a machine like that like that, that's not that's not happening. I mean, this baby has already grown to twenty one weeks and it's I don't know, Like the grandmom has even said, I don't know what I would choose, but I don't like that I don't have a choice because really this pregnancy was not her choice at all. Now this the woman that is now, I don't know, because I didn't see anything about this in the article actually, which is interesting because the father technically still has a right to this baby, and she was with the father actively, they were in a relationship, So if he is pushing for her to stay alive on the machines so he could take his child, that's a little bit of a different story. But they're they're not married, but they're not married, and her legal Mexican is her mother her children obviously, but they're two her sons, I think six years old, so her legal Mexican's her mother, who should be able to make the decisions.
Speaker 1: It's such a weird it's just a weird case. And like doctors are scared shitless to do anything that because like if the law says it's the only way you're allowed to do the abortion is to prevent the death of a woman, then like if they do the abortion, they're breaking the law. They could lose their medical license, So that's why they're scared. I personally don't understand why they can't just transfer her body to another hospital in a state that just would be okay with it or whatever. I don't know all the ins and outs of that, And obviously that costs money too, and maybe the family just doesn't have money for that. But I just don't think that this is cool at all that this and and listen, like I'm usually like not, I'm not. I've said this multiple times on this program. Like I'm not a huge like pro abortion person. I think that it's necessary in some cases, this being one of them, but I think it's definitely way overdone for sure. But in this particular case, this grandmom should not have to become the parent of this child that potentially might have a brain injury. And and and another mouth to feed, Like it's it's just because because like let's say they take the baby out of thirty two weeks, Well, who are they given it to? You know, Like I think this whole thing is so ridiculous and they should be making an exception for this because they keep being like, well, she's in a gray area. Well, to me, this is this should be under the umbrella of a medical emergency that it's allowed. I mean, it's ridiculous this law is even in an effect to begin with.
Speaker 2: But like if it's happening, and it's and you can't get rid of it for a while, then why can't this be deemed the medical emergency? I mean, this is so ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It it's actually ridiculous. Like when you when you listen to it, and and and like this poor mom, like she's getting an interview in People magazine and that's great, Like they can't have some kind of emergency meeting to figure out this for her. I mean, like it's it's just so it's so gross. And then you hear about these cases and you're just like, why does everybody have to be so extreme on either side, like just be reasonable and normal and like it's just like everything everything has to be like all one way or all another way instead of just being like in the middle zone that would work for most people. It's it, it's so weird.
Speaker 2: Well, it's like we're just no longer making like human choices, right, Like we were talking about this when that girl fainted on air, Like instead of just being a human and helping her out, you're like, the show must go on. I I don't know what to do with my appearance if like I get out of my seat, Like, who gives a shit somebody passed out? Just make good ethical decisions?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel I don't know. It's just this case really upset. It just upsets me so bad just thinking about it. And like I said, like the dad, there might be more to the story, because if the dad wants the baby alive, that's all that's all I could say, and then that would thicken the plot a little bit. But I don't know what's going on, and I understand, like I don't know. It's just a very difficult thing because like technically that baby wouldn't be alive if they weren't keeping the woman alive. She's not naturally alive, like she's alive because she's on a machine.
Speaker 2: Well, she wasn't thirty eight weeks pregnant when the thing happened, like she was very early.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I don't know. It's just like it almost seems like some weird experiment that they're trying to do to see. Like, I don't know, I just don't like it. I don't like any of it. It's not cool.
Speaker 2: Well, on that note, thank you guys so much for tuning into today's episode. Please head over to Apple or Spotify and leave us your and as always, if you have a story for us, please submit it to stories at mothernosdeth dot com or send us a message on Instagram. And don't forget every Friday you could submit your questions for our Tuesday episode. Have a good.
Speaker 1: Weekend, guys, Thank you for listening to Mother Knows Death. As a reminder, my training is as a pathologist's assistant. I have a master's level education and specialize in anatomy and pathology education. I am not a doctor, and I have not diagnosed or treated anyone dead or alive without the assistance of a licensed medical doctor. This show, my website, and social media accounts are designed to educate and inform people based on my experience working in pathology, so they can make healthier decisions regarding their life and well being. Always remember that science is changing every day and the opinions expressed in this episode are based on my knowledge of those subjects the time of publication. If you are having a medical problem, have a medical question, or having a medical emergency, please contact your physician or visit an urgent care center, emergency room, or hospital. Please rate, review, and subscribe to Mother Knows Death on Apple, Spotify, YouTube, or anywhere you get podcasts.
Speaker 2: Thanks