Speaker 1: So Margo Robbie.
Speaker 2: It doesn't get much more famous than Margot Robbie right now, Like she is everywhere everything, doing the most. So. She married her husband Tom Ackerley in twenty sixteen, and the two of them have since created a production company called Lucky Chap Entertainment. She did movie, They've done movies like Barbie, Ititanya. But Margo was recently asked what are the benefits of having a normy guy to produce with?
Speaker 1: And Margo said, what what does that mean?
Speaker 3: Though? Like, how's he a normy guy?
Speaker 2: Like a normy meaning he has like a normal job, like uh, not famous, not celebrity.
Speaker 3: Just doucing movies. That's a pretty not normal job.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, I feel like he's in the entertainment industry.
Speaker 3: I mean he's like a mega producer.
Speaker 2: No, but he's not like he's not so he's saying because he's like behind the scenes.
Speaker 1: He's like normy.
Speaker 3: He's Mark.
Speaker 1: He can't say the same.
Speaker 4: Thing without explaining Mark, could you explain her intention autopilot? No?
Speaker 2: So, like, Okay, Taylor Lautner, we all know Taylor of Twilight, right, he's married to a normy I don't like the name.
Speaker 4: Normany either, and you keep saying it, not explaining. I don't think he's so normal. You're just saying he's not another on screen celebrity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a normy, but.
Speaker 3: He's a pretty not normal job. This is not normy.
Speaker 4: What Ryan is trying to argue is that he's basically famous still even.
Speaker 3: Though he's running up. It's hugely amazing successful production.
Speaker 2: There's a difference successful. You can be a successful normy. Okay, They're not the same, are you.
Speaker 4: Saying, like earlier today is a norm Okay, Yes, that's normal. Yeah, Rubin gets up, loves his family, makes his hot sauce, tries to sell it, does his thing, celebrates your birthday?
Speaker 3: That's normy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But you know, like successful is still normy, they're not.
Speaker 1: They're not. What's the word cinema?
Speaker 3: What's the point of the report? I forgot?
Speaker 2: So Margot said he's not trying to deal the spotlight. He's not trying to wear fancy pants. He just wants to love you and support you. And I think that is ding ding ding the Bingo ticket right there, and not being in competition with your partner. I think story I think when some celebrities date other celebrities, or.
Speaker 1: Let's say, let's say take it out of the entertainment industry.
Speaker 2: Let's say you and your husband are both doing working sales at the same company. You're in competition with each other because you're trying to outsell, you're trying to do the best for your company, and there can be competition there that I think it might not be healthy for your relationship. And so I thought that was a very.
Speaker 4: It makes sense to me now and I love it because what they're both saying is we're really comfortable with who we are independently and together, and we both work to support that and each other. Right, and it works. I mean, clearly they've had a lot of success professionally. It looks like from what we see from the outside personally right. Correct, But please never say the word normie again.
Speaker 1: Why it's like part of the it's part of pop culture.
Speaker 2: Bruh m hm, Well, Normy all these articles have it in their headlines.
Speaker 4: I know when we say it, it sounds uncomfortable, doesn't it, know, Boy, the show is really moving.
Speaker 3: And then
Speaker 1: Then it got Normy