Speaker 1: So it's a movie that invented the idea of recruiting internationally for collegiate basketball.
Speaker 2: And going to freaking places like Africa.
Speaker 1: It's a classic. Man, it is one of the least convincing actors playing an athlete performances that you'll ever see. Kevin Bacon as a like legendary hooper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with a fucking knee brace that will give you a panic attack.
Speaker 3: It so buckling. Yeah, he's just playing the five exactly. Yeah. I can't believe I've never heard of this. What is this trailer?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Oh, I just that's the thirty second version of the Air up there.
Speaker 3: What we're playing basketball game? He's a tribe who needed his help. You would be on a coach together. They're allowed to play the game of their lives.
Speaker 1: I forgot about I forgot that he wears warp paint into the Oh wow.
Speaker 3: Oh man, that was hard to stomach. Oh bad. Up there, it's just me cornering Adam Sandler to get that. He had to admit that he ripped that movie off with that European guy basketball movie he made.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, you ripped off the Air up there up there.
Speaker 3: It woke by making it not explicitly racist. Yeah, man, yeah, stick to the source material. That was cool with that the air up there.
Speaker 1: That's why snow white is good because it was white supremacist and the Spanish guy should have been made of harmon.
Speaker 3: Can't spell snow white without no whites, thank you, And that's what we're talking about. I read the doc without no way.
Speaker 4: Hello the Internet, and welcome to season three eighty, episode four of guys It's production of ByHeart Radios podcast.
Speaker 3: We take a deep dive into American share consciousness.
Speaker 1: It is Thursday, March twentieth, twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess is today this is spring?
Speaker 3: Is it springing as it sprung? Mile?
Speaker 2: I think it's today's Spring Begins. Maybe it's also National March twentieth.
Speaker 3: You get sprung, you get.
Speaker 2: It's also it's National rabb Holiday, National Native HIV AIDS Awareness Day, And here's one night no one y'all will just leave this alone.
Speaker 1: National shout out to ghost fits.
Speaker 2: Oh yep, yep, National Spray Danning Day alone.
Speaker 1: Leave it alone, Leave it alone. Yeah, I say, go out there and get it.
Speaker 2: Oh, Jack, your hands looked a mess last.
Speaker 3: Don't tell anybody. I'm I'm sorry. I had to do it now to make a public.
Speaker 1: Watchy as hell. It looked like a henna tattoo gone awrye.
Speaker 2: Johnny versus blotchy over here.
Speaker 1: My name is Jack O'Brien aka let's see here.
Speaker 5: When I was just a baby, my mama told me son always listened to teachers and with scissors, you don't run. But I shot a spitball in the home room just to watch it fly.
Speaker 3: When I hear I want it that way, I hang my head and cry.
Speaker 6: That is David Lesser on the discord David Lesser, the lesser of two David's, in reference to the time that I missed live performance of the Backstreet Boys because I was in detention and the Backstreet Boys were touring public schools in Lexington, Kentucky.
Speaker 3: For someone Yeah hell yeah, hell yeah.
Speaker 1: Man built that following playing those Seeds many Throw, to be joined as always.
Speaker 3: By my co host, mister Miles Miles.
Speaker 1: Greg k never made it in some seed all.
Speaker 5: I couldn't cut it as a health food frying kind of living like a sower boar.
Speaker 3: I'll stick of.
Speaker 2: Cooking wood out something fatman. This is how you must from me.
Speaker 3: And beef heello Now this is how you must from me. Beef Heallo.
Speaker 2: Now okay, shout out to Jay Space, Shout out to the Canadians. You know what I mean, shout out Nickelback. We don't need a fifty first date. You have your own country. Keep it that way.
Speaker 3: Great.
Speaker 1: That's so nice of you, Miles, to say that to that. Look, I guys, I don't have to hear your own country. I think that That's why I'm just.
Speaker 2: Trying to go to Canada and not have people pull up on me because I'm American. Well I'll just say I'm Japanese at that point because I can speak Japanese, and I'll just do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah. We we need Canada to remain in its own country, so we have a thing to say, a place to say we're from when we're in other Yeah.
Speaker 2: We're in Europe exactly. We're back in the Bush years when it was a popular refrain if Europe during the Iraq War, and they're.
Speaker 3: Like, hey, are you fucking American?
Speaker 2: Huh yeah uh, Miles.
Speaker 1: We're thrilled to be joined in our third seat by one of our favorite guests. He's a very funny stand up comedian, writer, actor, producer, creator, of boast Rattle, a compliment contest never seen It, a podcast where famous comedians rewrite classic movies they've never seen. Uh, you can and should go stream his special Happiness. He'll be doing his show Hard to Say in New York and Brooklyn in April. Welcome back to the show. It's the hilarious Kyle.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm always afraid to be loud because my headphones are too Thank you for having me too hot. No, no, you're not. Zoom will duck all audio. He loves to duck. I like hearing about what you guys talked about previous days. When I hear your nicknames leading into this one. Yeah, yeah, yeah, like this was it?
Speaker 2: Steak and shake right shake? They were there like we're frying our fries at beef two, not seed oils because.
Speaker 3: Sud I like when a company tells me they're no longer woke, is how I'm reminded they still exist? Did you hear Hollywood video is no longer woke?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Right? Right? Lion's choice is no longer woke? Like damn Lion's choice. You are gonna believe, yeah it is. I I haven't thought about steak and shake in not even this or the last decade.
Speaker 1: Very reas massive in Missouri.
Speaker 3: That's I said.
Speaker 2: Lion's Choice also met up another Missouri state, but I think they're still there. Like I remember when I lived in Missouri for a couple of years, like being I was like, oh, man, steak and Shake is the fast food of the state.
Speaker 3: Well, you need to have a sit down restaurant. Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: It was like the Steak and Shake like Roy Rogers in New Jersey. You know, Roy Rodgers is just still in New Jersey like it never left.
Speaker 2: They have Yeah, yeah, holy shit, Roy Rogers still haunts the Garden State Parkway all right, like more than any other fast food outlet.
Speaker 3: Roy Rogers, I mean, the Steak and Shake had its thing going for a little while. You know. I was going, I'm from Missouri and going to school there, and like people, it was like where you could go, you could go to this. I don't know if the prices are the same, imagine the quality has gone down. I'm basing that off nothing, and I know I'm correct. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Of course, Well you're from Missouri, so it doesn't matter these takes. It's like it's a lot like Missouri. The prices might not have changed, but the quality has gone down.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: It's funny because, yeah, I had two fast food revelations when I dated someone whose parents lived in Missouri, and that was Lion's choice in steak and shake. But this was in two thousand and five, and I was like, whoa, this shit's different. And I was like, and because it's not the Jack in the Box Taco, Bell Dell Taco, or in and out McDonald's, this is impressive to me. The bar was kind of low.
Speaker 3: You couldn't believe other food could be made fast until you before you grew up. It's like the hero's journey, but it's g y r O. It's not h g r oh. I've always thought, Yeah, like calling.
Speaker 1: Hamburger fast food hamburger steak is like, definitely it's aspirational, but it's kind of an aspirational way that's like off putting because it's like you're you're just reminded of the fact that this.
Speaker 2: Is you're eating a burger.
Speaker 3: That's not really version of the word that's describing it. Yeah, it's like too much.
Speaker 1: It's almost like sarcastic, like the sure as opposed to aspirational. Anyways, I'll tell you what's not sarcastic me saying I'm thrilled to have you.
Speaker 3: Here, Kyle, thank you. I need to say before I get before I forget that. I was in Edinburgh last August at the Fringe Festival. I was there just long enough to say the name of the city right, and I uh, Zekegang came to my show, Yes Kingdom people and they were like, we're here because we love the Daily Zeitkegeist and we love you on there. And I'm like, that's insane. I love to hear you. Were they raising Scotland. I couldn't understand what they're saying. No, yahre UK somewhere in the UK. It's funny, it's it's yeah that Scotland seems to have you know, I'm not making I'm making wide brush cultural references, but Scotland seems to have little little siblings syndrome to the England of the U k. And And when you're in Edinburgh for the French Festival, you're kind of as a circus. That is not indicative of how a city actually is in its regular life. You know, you go if you go to Coachella. During Coachella, it's not the same as if you go there right, go there right now, and you're like, oh, it's just mostly both Denny's. It's a little bit different of an.
Speaker 2: Denny's golf golf courses and some date shakes.
Speaker 1: I love California, specifically your E d M tents, right, specifically air strip you guys built for this.
Speaker 3: Weekend, right, Yeah, yeah, right, But it was incredible, and I mean it was not. It was like a few times through us sprinkled at people after the show, was like I came here, Zidegang, and I'm here for this long and it came and I'm like, that's so cool. So I have to say to them from here the Gang, Yeah, yeah, some of the best podcast fans the other side of the world better, the best, the best. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But it's just weird for me to acknowledge that we have the best fans because our show is a second rate podcast.
Speaker 3: It's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it has nothing to do with you, Ze Gang, me saying some of the best when you are, in fact the best. It's just that's his inability, Yeah, my inability to be like, we have nice things.
Speaker 3: Well, you have some of the best, and then you also have the remainder of the best, all of the best, all not even no way to know what that group would be. You know what I mean. You'll never walk alone. But I'm always happy to be here and and and find out what I've searched on Google.
Speaker 1: They always an adventure. We're going to get to know you a little bit better in a moment. First, we're going to tell the listeners a couple of things we're talking about. We're talking about the the website scrubbing and history rewriting that is happening, the dumb cultural revolution, like the shitty cultural revolution that Trump is doing right now, where he's changing going onto the websites, probably not personally with his own numbs, but his administration not not allowed to have black metal of honor recipients you got you gotta get rid of those.
Speaker 3: And there's no way Trump's doing it with this. That man could not solve the capture code in a week. Now, he can't even hike. He has ideals.
Speaker 2: He's got that assistant who types everything for him, the person who prints everything for him.
Speaker 1: He was so blown away by that Tesla car because he had never sat behind the wheel of a car. And you got this big, round, round guy here.
Speaker 3: What do you do this? What do you do this? Very short? Where's the middle part where you don't have to talk to the driver.
Speaker 1: So we'll talk about that, and also his vision for the Kennedy Center because he's taken over that part of culture as well.
Speaker 3: He wants to he wants to be the Kennedy Center guy. The Uh.
Speaker 1: Well, and we'll talk about snow White, which is coming out the Walt Disney one, not the Daily Wire one. I hadn't really checked in with this since they released a trailer and then Ben Shapiro was like, oh yeah, check out our snow White and it looked like shit. And uh So we have an update on the Ben Shapiro one, and we also have an update on the Disney one. Yeah, all that plenty more. But first, Kyle, we do like to ask our guest, what is something from your search history that's revealing about who you are?
Speaker 3: Okay, I got It's hard. I took my last two things that weren't just sort of like what time is it? And uh? One and that is how you keep tying. One is shortening work in empanada dough recipe question mark and I'm doing I'm making m panadas today but I'm doing it in the most Missouri way possible. I'm using pot pie filling. Oh so some pot pie from scratch and we had left overfilling that froze and now it's thawing, and I thought it'd be fun to put them in empanadas. Yeah, it's like my my girlfriend's parents are visiting from Missouri. So I'm like, this is your transitory food will be by in an so you can now I'll let you visually transition and tastefully remain home po pockets and I was like, I can't get I don't know if I can have time to go get lard, but I have shortening left over? Can I use that instead of butter? What's anyway? So that was that was the first thing, turns out yes, And the second thing is, I don't know if you ever find like a new way to just cry for a little bit, like where you're like this is you know when you get into a new note. I've been playing a lot of Dungeons and Dragons. I've been running a lot of campaigns and doing this. I googled montage of D and D campaign finales. Oh wow, and so I just watched for like an hour, people finishing their D and D campaigns, like their last session was down to the wire. Yes, like ten years of playing one story and this is like the summation of the story, or like people playing for like five or six years every week. So it's like I'm googling the end of a one hundred and eighty hour movie right right, right wow, and just watching sort of the denum of these people's emotional I don't know anything about the story or the characters. It's just people sitting around a table crying about something.
Speaker 1: It's like emotionally affecting because they're so kind of overpowered by.
Speaker 3: The moh So, I don't know what it says about me, and I'm certainly not going to pay ask the person I pay to tell me. And that I'm like eliciting emotional response with this very distant, very obvious wall. I don't know any of these people. I don't know what the story is, but I'm seeing them have to say goodbye to something that's years and years and years long.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, I've seen It's so funny you say that. Last night I saw a clip of a guy like Timbaland the producer has this thing called the beat club that he would do on Twitch where users submit their own music and Timbland the fucking like one of the Goat producers listens to it and it's like no next, or sometimes he really likes it. And this one instance, there was this Maudy producer from New Zealand who had a beat come up and it's just his reaction to watching Timblan be like yo, stop stop. He's like, what the fuck play this shit again? He Timbland is loving it and this guy is just like so overcome because he's just like Timbland is fucking with it, and.
Speaker 3: I was like, you go on, man, I love it.
Speaker 1: I love happening to people.
Speaker 3: I feel like I was co OpEd.
Speaker 2: I think I was like hijacking someone else's success story, but in a weird way, I was like, I'm feeling it too.
Speaker 3: It might be the state of things that were like I was googling joy and I was surprised, right.
Speaker 1: Surprised by how it made me feel.
Speaker 3: Inside, or that there were results right right right.
Speaker 1: We're our own news feed now, so we just have to do the like fun human interest story at the end for ourselves, because.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I actually absolutely have been loved doing it, and I love playing D and D and doing all that, and I've just really enjoyed, uh what, I'm sort of coming to the midpoint of what will be a year's long campaign and seeing this like summation and wow, it's been nice.
Speaker 1: And how like are these old friends you've like played D and D with for a long time?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Randos man, I have been running some campaigns for Randos and can be hired to do it, and it's very fun. If you don't want me to run a campaign, ice you guys, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, I actually might need to reach out to you about that. Yeah, Kyle, what is something you think is underrated?
Speaker 3: Okay, this is gonna sound odd. It's Facebook. Uh, it is Facebook. It is Facebook. Not for anything happen to where Facebook seems to exist out of time. You ever, It's like if the whole world is arguing what time it is, Facebook is like, yeah, it's blue. He doesn't even have anything to do with what's time. And Facebook's like, no, we're all talking about if time is blue, it does not exist. The marketplace is the most wonderful thing I've ever seen. Yesterday I bought a chessboard side table from a guy for basically no money. And I went to his house and all he does is sell stuff. And there are mannequins in the art. There's people selling their own art, and you're just like, I saw an art piece that was called two and then the next one was called the Little Boy, and they look this and I'm just like, what's happening. There's no rules? And then I get when you get an ad, you can look at the comments and there's just an overwhelming amount of people not knowing what's going It is. It is chaos. It is. I get. I'm a Chiefs fan and so I see Taylor Swift posts on my Facebook and so it be a picture of Taylor Swift and the comments will just be like her shoulders look different now. And I'm like from like an eighty year old guy who's married, and I'll just go and look and I'm like, what is happening? Ye people, It's like no one knows everyone can see this, No one knows that your name is associated. Everyone acts like it's anonymous, and it's the only non anonymous social media.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, still it is. It is wonderful, like just trying to get stuff into our new place, like just trying to refurnish things, like we're not trying to buy a ton of stuff and get like certain things that you can't find or whatever. And there's so much. We got so many plants from people on Facebook. Oh yeah, gigantic plants that like, I don't know, twenty bucks. I'm like at a nursery. This is like a five hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: It is crazy. They're like my house. It thrives off of the idea that we're all giving up. And so I play tennis and you can get nice tennis stuff because there's there's no shortage of rich kids quitting and so you can get nice stuff from rich kids quitting stuff all of the time. Yeah, and every baby, every so much baby stuff. We're probably baby like yeah yeah at this point. Yeah, there's no rules. There's people selling like churros and they'll be like, I'm on the just come get a churl from right right, I'm making right now. I'm like, that's fucking awesome. It is. There's no rules Facebook. While there is everyone you can get into whatever political debate with your friends you went to high school with anywhere other than that the stuff that has nothing to do with anyone, you know, on Facebook is Golden Taylor Swift shoulder gate. It is on any picture of anyone and it will be the weird everyone is. Their face is cropped like it's a shot from mister Robot where they're like just stuck in a bottom corner. It's just some guy who has no idea. We can all see he has a wife and he'll just be like aging poorly on like a picture of like some actress or something like what's going on? Martin Ericsson from from Wisconsin Information like your job.
Speaker 1: They just got to Facebook and was like this is good. This is this is the Internet. I don't need to go anywhere else. And they never learned anything about.
Speaker 3: I saw my brother is moving out to Los Angeles and he's looking for a place, and I've been looking at apartments. I saw an Affron apartment today that was like this is nice, blah blah blah parking. Do have to let you know someone and died in here? Yeah? And I'm like, yeah, I don't just let me know that on Facebook. But it is, Yeah, it's incredible.
Speaker 2: Maybe when I see the place and they be like and you love it right, just so you know, you notice how the windows are flapping shut on their own, right. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, thanks for ignoring the goo that comes out of the outlets that looks like blood.
Speaker 3: We don't we still don't know what that is. Kyle, what's up? Do you think is overrated?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Fucking robots? Robots, robots? I hate him. I hate robots. You just watch electric age too, man, electric State or whatever. I'm like, I don't want you to have. I don't want anything that does two things. I don't like it. I hate you.
Speaker 2: Like when you see posts now that's like, well we asked chat GPT what it thinks about.
Speaker 3: I don't care. I don't want to know. There's no value to that to me. It doesn't know words. I'm so tired of it all. Yeah, just yeah. I don't want people to do stuff. I don't want my car to have no driver in it. I am just tired. Yeah, we would if we didn't make any more of them. Yeah, every anything.
Speaker 2: I think the rule of thumb now in our era feels like anything that keeps us away from interacting with people is the devil and we should be cast in a way because it's obviously like helpful.
Speaker 3: Methods and and things that robots do that help people, and everyone's abilities are limited in different ways, and there's positives to this, but generally, generally, I'm just like the robots that deliver food. I hate you every everyone skirting and the shortcuts are But this is all stemming from me just saying a bunch of stuff that's like, well, I asked, we asked chat GPT who should be president, and it said, I don't care. It's not real and if it agrees with you, and what, Yeah, it's none of it. It's why are we giving it weight like it has an opinion. It's a calculator. The only word calculator should know is boobs upside down. Yeah, and other or go to hell, go to hell. Yes for my t I eighty nine hackers, I'm old. Other than that, I'm just like I've had enough of the robots. I'm just I'm sorry. I don't think we they're even fine. They don't need equal weight to people.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, well, I mean those articles are such like those are just coming from like chat GPT shill yeah out you just see whole sports articles that are all written by a robot, and you're just like, you know, we can tell, I can tell when the art is the robot art.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you think. Yeah, you're not tricking anyone. It's a gradient. Yeah sorry.
Speaker 1: Three caps are really have really been taken over by robots in a way that I'm so tired.
Speaker 3: Sucks.
Speaker 2: Oh that And now they're just like just summarizing bodycam footage video and under like a true crime genre on YouTube. And it's like on March eighteenth, twenty twenty two, this man was like, it's they're just basically putting like chat gpt ai narration over other videos and just making a ton It's that.
Speaker 3: Whole when you google something and it's like, hey, just so you know, now we lead off with incorrect misinformation and then we'll get to the links and I'm like, I don't want I don't I know, I can turn it off. I don't want to. I don't want to have to take extra steps to stop a robot from telling me what to do. Yeah, just use a different webs this this episode is going to be how I die. Like this, I'll be in front of the Robot Tribunal and yeah yeah yeah three years and they'll be playing this back out of one of their stomachs.
Speaker 2: That's like did you see, like have you I just I don't know, just I was fucking bored as ship.
Speaker 3: I was falling asleep.
Speaker 2: But I turned on that Chris Pratt movie The Electric State that was like a big flop on Netflix, and that whole premise is about the fucking robot wars and how like there had to be a truce between human and robot because they were going to rise up against the people and there's like all this anti robot and I was just like, dude, this is so stupid.
Speaker 3: I just turned it off, like.
Speaker 1: Anti robot propaganda, like we're hearing from Kyle here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, someone, yeah.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 1: Somebody was saying that the robot car that drives you around Waimo. I think like they I've never been in one, and they're like, oh, you gotta go in one, And I was like, what's good about it? Other like, I think it's slow from the gimmick, it's slower, and they're like, oh, you know, like you don't have to like talk to the driver.
Speaker 3: I was like, that is that? Yeah, that's not that that. Yeah, I understand that that is the thing that that that people have anxiety about, and ultimately it feels short sighted to be like, I think that that we shouldn't remove that simply because you know, I'm just like, I don't know, it's all. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I a person shouldn't have a job because I don't want to talk to them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know that there are every time I say anything on the internet, I'm like, I understand that there's three people who have specific limitations that this could really really affect. And I just I want to earnestly be like, but I don't mean this if for you, like if you are if you have something something that is like really affecting you in a real way. I ultimately I just am so. I saw a way most stopped in Los Angeles because a guy laid on the hood and covered the cameras while it was at a light and it couldn't go anywhere and the person had to sit in it and wait for this guy to get off it. They do that.
Speaker 2: There's another thing I saw on like San Francisco. People are putting his traffic cones on the hood and that would just completely fucking fry it. And they're like, aha, bricked it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just so tired of it. I'm just so tired of everything being a robot.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, damn, bro, I know you sound like the beginning of the Electric State right now.
Speaker 3: When they do the Electric State, we're actually we're rebooting it. We're doing a live action version of that live action movie.
Speaker 1: Live or action or even live or action, but.
Speaker 3: Just cleaning it up a little bit. It's liver action.
Speaker 1: All right, let's take a quick break, we'll come back, We'll talk about what's going on in the news.
Speaker 3: We'll be ready back and we're back. Yeah, yeah, and yeah.
Speaker 1: So we're starting to hear some stories about things changing on government websites. Stories just getting slight updates. Yeah, like little tweaks.
Speaker 2: Little adjustments, because they're doing away with DEI and you know, just a little. I am a student of history, so just and I love to just compare everything to Nazis, because that's the thing to do right now.
Speaker 3: But again, these.
Speaker 2: Totalitarian regimes, they are very serious. Or as the Germans said about synchronizing German culture with Nazi ideology, it's a huge first step, meaning they wanted to purge the culture of ideas coming from the people they felt were quote on Germans, those Jewish authors, pacifist, socialist communists, fucking Ernest Hemingway, fucking whoever, just just get it the fuck out if it's not completely in line with our white supremacy. And the path toward that synchronization was through book like book burnings, which a lot of people are seeing have like have seen those images or you've seen Indiana Jones, And they basically because they want to control culture and history. You know, that's that's the whole point. And you know, if people are so ground down and have no ideas to inspire them because of the lack of art or literature and things around them that like inspires them, that makes subordination to the regime much easier. And that's what the nazis dowing, like, that's what we need to do. Let's let's fucking really hammer that point in.
Speaker 3: And I think this.
Speaker 1: Changes the stories that people tell each other to exactly make meaning yeah, exactly, and do away with any values that seem like they are going to be diametrically opposed or form any kind of like reasonable opposition to the regime.
Speaker 2: So this is what we're seeing on a daily basis now in America, like Trump's controlling culture and history with his like hijacking of the Kennedy Center and cutting off grants to higher ed and just deleting whole segments of US history from agency websites. So in the last couple of weeks, Oh yeah, go on.
Speaker 3: I while I think that Trump taking over the Kennedy Center is a bad thing historically, I don't mind him being in more theat just because you've heard that he enjoys theater. Yeah, yeah, yeah, right, the historical precedent is there. Who I don't know of any modern actors I think that could jump off a balcony and live. But we'll see, Yeah, we'll see, We'll see one of the stars guards is nimble enough.
Speaker 2: They're tall enough, definite enough to be able to like cut down on that impact. But again, like the last couple of weeks, the DEI purge in the military has begun in terms of first just deleting thousands of images and like web pages for people like the Tuskegee Airmen, Native American code talkers. Didn't calling a Black Medal of Honor winner from the Vietnam War a DEI medal recipient?
Speaker 1: Where did that?
Speaker 3: Like? Did they?
Speaker 2: They just changed it to that on the website. Yeah, like the web the U r L change to DEI medal. That's like they're just doing fucking dunk.
Speaker 3: Can I say that sounds like the sickest genre of music? Oh yeah, I metal? Yeah yeah, I'm metal. That sounds so metal. What's generally is a very you know, inclusive genre of music. Anyways, this is another thing robots are doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like even like recently, the most recent thing was like just really just deleting Jackie Robinson, like a page about Jackie Robinson's time in the Arm Force, just like being like, nah, fucking get rid of it.
Speaker 2: They are so fucking stupid. They're just searching for ship like.
Speaker 3: The word gay and deleting anything.
Speaker 2: And and people notice that included images of the fucking Inola Gay, which is the plane that dropped the bomb on Hiroshima.
Speaker 3: They're like, he's got gay in it. It's gone.
Speaker 2: And like I thought, you like fucking would love to memorialize that moment. No, okay, and again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Nola Nola, big hard dick.
Speaker 3: There's only two bombs, two genders. That's it. That's it. Fat man and little boy, the two genders and little boys. Like why Republican senators keep getting in trouble right, But again I.
Speaker 2: Think just like looking at all this the like we and we've all seen this, this whole de purge, it's all again they're full frontal attack on our sense of like tolerance, equality, fucking rights. And you know, some of these deletions have been restored due to public outrage. But again, like, it's really troubling when you think about that in the context especially of World War two, how that was like that helped nudge America towards being slightly less racist when they're like, wow, it's not just all white people that were like willing to die for this fucking place. Huh, maybe there's something more a wider truth about this place. But yeah, again, I just think it's very this this whole thing that they're doing now is like the lazy book burning thing where they just want to again completely erase any semblance of what the country had or the values that it has in exchange for just fully trying to take the clock back because they're just a bunch of scared, fucking dickheads, which is changing a website will completely change how we look at the world and each other.
Speaker 3: But we shall see.
Speaker 2: This seems to be their their their favorite plan of attack at the moment, it's just a sneakily just erase things.
Speaker 1: It is rhetorically difficult because we've been comparing them to Nazis for a long time because they're doing Nazi shit, but like not openly Nazi shit, And now that they're doing it just openly, like in the most straightforward way, it's just like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean there they are, right, Like, there's no need to get exhausted from comparing a group of people to another group of people when they keep doing new comparative things. Yeah, where you're just like, ah, you know, I hate to be continually comparing them. But it's like, well, yeah, but then there's another thing on a checklist, like if you keep doing more different things like a group, the comparisons will continue to be there. It's it's not that it's in fact, it's less of a stretch, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think yeah, it's like when we say it's like, why the fuck would they do this, it's again, you just want to grind people down to the point that you're just like fuck whatever, man, they win whatever.
Speaker 3: And there is something like if you if they were moving let's say two hundred of something and then they're like, oh, yeah, no, we put that one back. There will be people on on the right or like see, but they it's still there. The one, the one thing, the one example is still there. It says Jackie Robinson still played baseball online somewhere. So I don't know what you guys are upset.
Speaker 2: Right, Dodgers fans will never forget.
Speaker 3: All right, Well there.
Speaker 1: He has a pretty comprehensive vision when it comes to not just history, but the arts, and that's coming out. His vision is coming out with his work with regards to the Kennedy Center, which you know, it's that there. It's a venue they often honor artists, and he recently fired the board of the Kennedy Center, writing on social media that they do not share our vision for a gold An age in arts and culture, which is like very that that sounds, I don't know, very like cultural revolution extreme meant to. Then, he just had a meeting with the new board, who are a bunch of Trump loyalists, and it was a doozy. So we have leaked audio from the meeting, and his vision includes remounting Andrew Lloyd Webber's Cats m the play with people going around as cats. Yeah, yeah, and he but he like has this thing where you see, like actors go on a late night show and they feel like they have to justify that they like aren't theater people. So they're like, yeah, I actually did it for the chicks like that.
Speaker 3: That's how that's how I got into it. That's I actually got into it for girls.
Speaker 1: I had an injury that made it so I couldn't play football. Uh, and then I just saw these girls because of bone spurs.
Speaker 3: You guys aren't gonna believe this and some bone spurs. Let me just sing Cats on Broadway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So he told the story of how he loved cats but he had to couch it as like, first I thought it was weird, but then I saw how hot the girl cats are.
Speaker 3: I liked that. The science confused him. He's like, I just couldn't. I don't know how they.
Speaker 2: Made the cats talk like technology wise they were we should investigate that. Yes, they weren't walking on all fours.
Speaker 1: It's also a weird part in the leaked audio where he talks about going to Broadway as a young star.
Speaker 3: I was a young star. They were very excited to have me there.
Speaker 1: And then he was with quote somebody I should not have been there with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very curious what that's in reference to. Yeah, that's about an underage person or right, that's the That's the thing about his mental decline is like he's gonna start slipping saying why what I mean, anybody who's had family go down this path?
Speaker 3: There's a time when the ship is just starts. What do you find out about secret families? All stuff like that?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, for real? Right?
Speaker 2: And did you there's there was a moment where he was at the Kennedy Center talking and like the NBC camera got pulled while he was talking for some reason and they cut the feed. Oh really, what the fuck was that about. Some people were like, it's because he's starting to ramble, and they're like, oh, let's just not get this on tape because this is like a bad look for Trump.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he so just his description in his words of being wooed hearing the first siren call of the theater is that he showed up and he was initially turned off by the sight of dozens of dancers lying on stage. He recalled, thinking, you've got to be kidding me. Let's get out of here. I walked in But then, and here's the twist. I walked in, I saw all these bodies, and then I noticed those bodies were gorgeous. They had silk tights on, and they were all ballerinas and women from Broadway and men. I didn't find those particular bodies as attractive. To be honest, clarify, it's.
Speaker 3: So funny to just be so You're like, you're so wildly insecure, even in your most private, secure moments. Yes, right, he could have been talking. I bet he was talking to a mirror. It's like I didn't like the boys. I didn't like that as much. With him checking over the Kennedy Center, I am excited to see like John Voight play mister Mestopheles. I think that this is some really fun casting that we could get into James Woods too. I haven't seen Mark Wahlberg playing something in Cats, and I think that we It will be a fun revival for many careers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, this weird complaints about who is honored by Kennedy Center. I'm trying to think of, like, who is typically honored by the Kennedy Center? Is is that where they do the Mark Twain.
Speaker 3: I think Center honors are separate.
Speaker 1: They're like, yeah, I think yeah, But either way, according to him, it's they're they're kind of known for giving awards to radical left lunatics and should really start cool, JHO, really start honoring more people like Pavaratti, Elvis and Babe Ruth.
Speaker 3: The fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 1: They just look.
Speaker 2: At that list of people. A lot of your favorites are on there. Trump, so heaby Ruth is still alive, that's the thing.
Speaker 1: And then he's like, you should honor Steve Win, the casino owner, Like why doesn't Steve Winn have a Kennedy thing?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: And then finally, to give us a sense of like what all of this is about, he offered He's like, I'll host the award show myself. Yes, I know, I don't want to do it. I don't want to, but they'll twist my arm because I'm king of ratings.
Speaker 3: Oh Jesus Christ. So excited to see Scott BeO tussle his hair on the Kennedy Center stage. Yeah, it'll be a great coming together with Lorenzo. I mean, this is is this just another way for him to give something to people who give him something, you know what I mean? He needs like output for his input. So if people are giving him things, this has to be like a lesser purchase, like almost like when you do a fundraiser for school and you sell candy bars and you get prizes or whatever. This is like the lower totem of the prizing. This isn't like a cabinet position, but this is like I can give you a Kennedy Center on it's something for your mantle.
Speaker 2: Yeah that or also I just think, because the whole thing is about a cultural realignment, is that the Kennedy Center sort of stands as this sort of thing. It's like the Libs control it. They're not giving it to people like Steve Winwood or whatever, whoever the fuck he's into you. I mean like Steve winn Lagio, Sorry, my bad, my bad, love win.
Speaker 3: Wamegm Grand, all of my friends, Cherry Benedict from Motions eleven, Luther luxor Luther luxor the pyramid scheme.
Speaker 2: But I mean like in that sense, it's like, oh, now we get to decide, and now we are the people who say who's number one, and it's not artists, it's just whatever figures on the right to just again say these are the most exalted figures, not artists, not people.
Speaker 3: Who are you know, performing or whatever. Yeah, this thing we made fun of for being unimportant, it's surprisingly important now that we picked the winner, right. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, Pavaratti did receive it in two thousand and one.
Speaker 3: He did.
Speaker 1: He Pavaratti got one already. He just wants to go back and give him another one now that he's done. It's just it feels like it's the same shit as him. You know, we've seen that, Like during his campaign, he kept just like hijacking events to just play DJ, like play music and just be like, yeah, the ship, this ship goes, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: Your Kennedy Center honors a village person, right right, right then the army man from the village people. A village person. Army man is the illegal name.
Speaker 1: That is the last thing that they don't have and probably will never have, and keep trying, as we'll get to with the snow White story, but they keep wanting to have to be cool, and it's just something they'll never be able to have.
Speaker 3: Like they're hating Hollywood and hating the elite, and hating New York and hating theater. They sure are wanting to buy and boycotting all of Hollywood and and and and theater in New.
Speaker 1: York, right, Yeah, I mean he he's always wanted that approval, like he's always said, like he's always behind closed doors, called his supporters like disgusting. Yeah, so he like he doesn't want his most famous musician supporter to be kid rock. You know, he wants it to be beyond, like he would he would die to be like honored with an honorary Oscar.
Speaker 3: You know. Yeah, he was so put off by Taylor Swift actually saying something anti.
Speaker 1: Hit really like that seems to be the thing that really hurts them is they're no matter what, they'll never be cool. I think the closest they came was during this past election because they were not in power, and now they're in power and everybody fucking hates them. And Elon Musk is like holding back tears, you know, like it's, yeah, it is the thing, like no matter what they say, it's the thing that they actually want.
Speaker 3: They do this all to be cool.
Speaker 1: And they can't be. They just like can't. It's everything they do is works against that.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well it's like it's they just want so badly. He's like Why can't having no empathy be an engine for creating great art?
Speaker 3: Right? Yeah, for some reason, we do a little research on that. Yeah, we'll see what happens.
Speaker 7: All right, let's take a quick break and we'll be right back. And we're back.
Speaker 1: We are back, and the movie we all keep hearing about now the Air up?
Speaker 3: No, sorry, Kevin, a classic. That was what we were talking about before. Wasn't Adrian Brody in that one? Uh? Yeah he.
Speaker 1: Was?
Speaker 2: He was Sally the African basketball player the Kyle Airs up theres what so?
Speaker 1: I I knew that they were making a snow white remake because of the racist backlash, because of the races backlash. That's basically how it came on our radar on this show. But yeah, they've been having a lot of success doing the like I was blown away to see, like a couple of years after it came out, we were looking at like the ten box office grossers, like movies of all time, and like the Lion King live action remake was like on there. It's like between Jurassic Park and like et. It's like the quotation.
Speaker 3: Marks around live action are doing a lot of heavy drifting in the animals Talk movie I'm not sure how many cameras were there, right, that's right, but the plates on cameras.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's wild, like a movie that feels like it never happened is still like one of the most financially successful, like whatever.
Speaker 3: It's that you just can't fathom all those people ever being in the same room. It's like an ungettable group of people, unbookable cast. Yeah, but you just get to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they'll do it individually, in separate you know, trailers or whatever.
Speaker 3: Everything's computer movies. I do like the idea of someone like Heavy like explaining to Beyonce how to change her input in garage band. That's I mean, she's a recording artist. She probably knows how to do that. That's but she's the most famous person in the movie. I assume famous people can't use inputs. John all of it your second pole, he would be to be your second poll from.
Speaker 2: The most famous persons Beyonce, j Kevin Bacon, Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 1: All right, so they're somewhat soulless, I guess, is what I'd say. It feels a little like CGI slop, but it's incredibly profitable because so you got the two quadrants. All Right, you got the people who saw the first movie and still like that movie, uh, the first Lion King, and then you got these younger audiences who will never know the joy of seeing the first movie without having this kind of it's like high level AI slop is what it feels like.
Speaker 2: A little bit that is a good way of like they just copy pasted the YouTube link to the first movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And the other point that people have made is that like, like thinking about it like a business person, you're like, well, there's a lot of hard work that has already been done, Like they've already like designed these shots, and we don't have to pay those people.
Speaker 3: At all, Like you don't have to pay them on get a shot for shot remake of Psycho And we all dragged him for it, and then people at Disney were like, yeah, but what if we did this with other stuff?
Speaker 1: What if we did this like with stuff that actually.
Speaker 3: Everything we've ever done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this is a remake of a nineteen thirty seven film, So I actually am skeptical that there's a ton of people who are still left over from that initial r.
Speaker 3: I hired a lot of the same animators, right, Yeah, the union was stronger back then.
Speaker 2: A lot of people with the same mental state as nineteen Yeah.
Speaker 1: For some reason, the history kind of rhymes, but apparently it's good. Like the early critical reaction is that it's like pretty good for a snow White movie, like Rachel Ziggler, who is playing playing the titular snow White just you know, her star power shines through according to early critics, and Disney is like burying it, which is weird, Like that the very opposite of what they did with The Lion King, when when it was just like the biggest media event of the year for a thing that ended up being kind of nothing.
Speaker 2: It's been so many contras, like the fans, there's so many loud ass hater fans from the beginning that it's just like hammered Disney like into a corner. And then on top of that, like the the Rachel Zeggler saying things about the movie that people are like, how dare she talk up characterize a thing from nineteen thirty seven is potentially being backwards.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she says, one more thing has changed in one hundred years. I'm gonna lose my mind in my thirty dollars house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they are doing the thing that they like move the Flash that Ezra Miller Flash Movie did, where they like, don't let press come to the premiere, Like they're still throwing a premiere, but they're not letting press come to it.
Speaker 3: Or it just happened earlier this week. Yeah, yeah, it's just.
Speaker 1: The movie cost two hundred and seventy million dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it is crazy that they're like, you know how much snow White costs the Fox? Right, we bought that Fox.
Speaker 1: We bought Fox for that amount of money.
Speaker 2: We bought all of the things a Fox em since right right, Yeah, No, it's because even too. The other thing that was really telling is like the pre sale for the tickets was like only like a week out from the premiere, where anytime you have like a supposed tent pole film, you're doing more than like a week to try and get pre sale figures up.
Speaker 3: And it seemed like.
Speaker 2: Very early on maybe people were yeah, yeah, it could already buy tickets.
Speaker 3: To like the Avengers Doomsday movie, right, really yeah in the twenty thirties, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and then there yeah, there's a controversy. Rachel Zigler has said some things hugely controversial about the sexual politics of the first movie, which, by the way, like going back and watching the first movie, I did this for the Bechdel cast. Like snow White is only like anytime she does something with her own agency, she like knocks herself out, Like she like runs into the woods and like knocks herself.
Speaker 3: Out like running the buttons to a video game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the only exactly the only good things that happened to her is when she's unconscious, Like literally she's unconscious, and then all the animals like fall in love with her. She's passed out in like the dwarf's bed, and like the they are about to like stab her with an ice pick and then or with a pick axe pick axe, and like they just fall in love with her because she's so pretty when she's asleep. When she's awake, she runs into the woods and like knocks herself out by like running into branches. She she eats a poison the most clearly poisoned apple of all time in.
Speaker 3: Even like even Eve was like whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa yeah yeah yeah woman.
Speaker 1: And then the ultimate thing that saves her, she's in a coma in like a weird glass coffin in the middle of the woods, and like Prince Charming comes by and saves her by like falling in love with her again because of how pretty she is while she's asleep. That that is her superpower is being pretty when she's not making decisions or like messing it up by being having free will, she's just passed out. It's like fucking Bill Cosby wrote the movie. It's really a weird and has some weird angles.
Speaker 2: Even like even when she was talking about She's just kind of like, yeah, it's a little you know, it's like nineteen thirty seven, so yeah, there are some things that yeah, yeah, yeah, and it's well again, this goes back to the racism because she's you know, Colombian and also Polish. That why can't they just focus on the Polish side and celebrate that, you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean? Like, yeah, it's fine because they have books in their bathrooms.
Speaker 2: I know, but like you look at too, Like even when Homegirl, who was hermione when she played Belle and Beauty and the Beast, she also was saying shit about like how you know the the new Emma Yes, Emma Watson, Yes, thank you.
Speaker 3: Super Catherine.
Speaker 2: She even had things to say about how the remake was like that there were just some things in the original that she was like, I don't know, but that sort of didn't cause the same kind of controversy. But again, because everything is all about yes, they tell.
Speaker 3: The difference in immediate reaction to these two actresses, It's just really hard for me to find something that could cause a knee jerk reaction from someone ready to be upset online.
Speaker 1: So she is being compared to gal Gado, who is the place the evil queen, Gal Gadot, who has served in the idea, literally served in the idea.
Speaker 3: Hey, Daniel day Lewis got into character early.
Speaker 1: Exactly, has been very outspokenly pro Israel since the start of the war in Gaza, and Rachel Ziggler, who's just said, you know, pro Palestine.
Speaker 3: There needs to be a ceasefire. Yeah, I think that at least the way they could like come together, as if Gal could get some sort of like vertical video song montage video put together to really just let us all unite.
Speaker 1: Just try and imagine a world where that happens.
Speaker 3: Never that I will, I will never forget about that. That's the turning point. In every in celebrity warship as a culture, I believe.
Speaker 1: I similarly think that that was a very important event. I'm still waiting for the long read on how it came back together.
Speaker 3: The Hall of the Snow White reboot is shot in front of Galgadot's like pool side cabana, where she's trying to relate to people. That's right.
Speaker 1: So it also so at the time that it came out, Benjapiro was like, I mean, her name is snow White, like that, this is white supremacist, and that's a good, a good thing, I guess, so much so that he started launched his own version of snow White because snow White is a public domain starring a conservative like YouTube star.
Speaker 3: And I thought you were joking earlier. No, no, no, no. I thought it was like because Ben Sparrow likes musicals and stuff, and I remember his reaction to Wicked being like a very viral thing. I thought you were actually messing with me. No, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: He was like, we're gonna bring it into our own and it's gonna be snow White, and she's gonna be really white. By the way, the person just looks the same amount of white as Rachel Tiggler, it's not like, yeah, it's not like Disney's out here trying to fight for diversity. But anyways, they put out a trailer looked like shit, and that.
Speaker 3: Movie fell apart. So unfortunately they won't make it. They've never made it. No, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: Of course, of course she's snow white?
Speaker 3: Are the people like this is?
Speaker 2: This is an American thing because it's Disney, And I'm like, can do you know anything about fucking snow white?
Speaker 3: Do you know who the brother's grim? Are they from America? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So Cleveland, I believe, Yeah, yeah, Cleveland, Germany.
Speaker 3: They explained to the energy I have while I'm there.
Speaker 1: But yeah, like it really doesn't makes it if I had to guess why Disney is just completely burying a movie that costs them two hundred and seventy million dollars, whether it's their objection to Gal Gadot being pro Israeli or because they're ashamed that Rachel Ziggler says pro Palestine things every once in a while, and because they're trying, they're scared of being criticized by the right during this administration. I don't know which side is.
Speaker 3: More likely here.
Speaker 1: But yeah, they're they're just it seems somewhat cowardly to me. It's also kind of in keeping with their legacy because they've kind of been dicks about snow White from the start. The actress who voiced snow White was paid twenty dollars a day and was not listed, was not listed in the credits, and Walt Disney just blackballed her from ever appearing in anything ever again, allegedly so that her because he was like, that would ruin the snow White illusion.
Speaker 2: Right, That's why I also have her sleeping in this glass coffin in the middle of nowhere, right every now and then give her water and food.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I just don't want to destroy the illusion. Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's so wild though too though, like that like that old tiny way of doing this. I mean, they're still blacklisting actors now, so what am I saying?
Speaker 3: But like twenty dollars a day is like you can make almost double that now.
Speaker 1: Right for voice acting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, just like our whole equipment, that texture of being like you, I own you and the voice, and I can disappear you, my pretty and that's the fucking end of it.
Speaker 3: Anyway, So the actor I'm just reading the die the actress who voice is also about being Adrianna Cascilotti. I'm sorry, no one seeing her would change the image of snow white. I don't even know what she looks like. I'm picturing Adriana from The Sopranos, but purely based on name the mystique. I guess there were eight movies then, you know they were like, well, whoa, whoa, whoa, No one can ride that train came at the screen, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: They were There's still that point of like movies where they're like, we don't want to ruin the.
Speaker 3: Magic translates what Casablanca turns to. Do you know what I mean? He's gonna have some real gripes with where that movie took.
Speaker 1: What if they were on the other side, I don't know. I'm just just spitball in here, but yeah, they're like that. People are if if this woman goes out and goes on like one one of these talk shows she's people are gonna really like literally Jack Benny invited her to come on his radio show and she was like yeah, and then they were like, we checked with Walt Walt says no, because then people will think that the drawing is not singing. They'll know that you're an actual person.
Speaker 3: And oh, only Walt Disney knew how dumb people are falling for deep fakes now, where it isn't even the actual real person singing a song. Yeah, show him a Snapchat filter. Let's blow his frozen head.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he's probably fucking he'd probably redie.
Speaker 3: How is that a dog? No?
Speaker 2: I don't have ears like that though, or a big puffy snout.
Speaker 1: Well, Kyle, it's been a pleasure having you as always always.
Speaker 3: Where can people find you? Follow you all that good stuff? Yeah, uh, I'm Kyle Aer's on most of the platforms, or if you search him, the one that looks like me. And I'll be April fifth in New York at Union Hall doing my show about living with chronic pain. It's called hard to say. It's a bunch of jokes about living in pain every day. Yeah, and I got a podcast, like you said, never seen it where comedians rewrite movies they've never seen. It's very fun, very dumb, and yeah, if you want me to run a D and D campaign, get in my inbox. I've been doing some remote ones and doing some in personal ones. It's a fun way to do fun things. It's like you would deliver. I think you would deliver. I think you would. Is there a work of media that you've been enjoying?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, I screenshotted two tweets here we go. Well, I screenshoted one of these when I knew I was coming on, which was a few weeks ago, and it was Nathan McIntosh. Nate McIntosh, who's so funny. He's a comedian who said you're more likely to crash on the way to the airport. People have been pretty quiet lately. And then Mike Kaplan, who also love had this thing where he said I would walk five hundred miles if I had better shoes song by the Disclaimers, amazing miles.
Speaker 1: Where can people find you as their working media you've been enjoying?
Speaker 2: Yeah, at Miles of Gray wherever they got the at symbols.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna switch it up.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say, if you like ninety day Fiance, check me out on for twenty day Fiance.
Speaker 3: And if you want to hear basketball talk, then that's Jack and I.
Speaker 2: On Miles and Jack got mad Man, Lusty is the NBA pod.
Speaker 3: Two works on social media.
Speaker 2: I like first one is because of the fucking JFK documents that drop at rogue. WPA just said, holy shit, and this is like it's meant to look like some of the texts from the Kennedy documents. It's November fourth, nineteen sixty three. President Kennedy has volunteered to be the first to receive a new vaccine against a variant of the common cold, which is based on top secret experimental messenger RNA technology. Yeah, the President told it's not staying. The President told staff at Walter reed, just give me the damn shots so I can need bats again, just.
Speaker 3: As holy shit.
Speaker 2: And then another one from at Year of the Wizard forgot how to do a small talk, so I just say I swear it didn't used to be this windy all the time, like a few years ago. And people agree most of the time. That's incredible.
Speaker 1: You can find me on Twitter at Jack Undersquirrel, Brian on Blue Sky at jack Obi the number one I like to tweet from Yo Bobby Yo, Bobby the O's aer zeros.
Speaker 3: Fucking hold who who wrote bro?
Speaker 1: No one calls you the space Cowboy?
Speaker 3: The Gangster of love. Though all right, I'll give you that. Some called me the gangster. What they're not even more East if we're gonna really get to it.
Speaker 2: It sounds like that scene from Billy Madison between Chris No, you didn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 1: You can find us on Twitter and Blue Sky at Daily Zeitgeist. Where at the Daily Zeitgeist on Instagram you can go to the description of this episode wherever you're listening to it, and you can find the footnotes Nope, which is where we link off to the information that we talked about in today's episode. We also link off to a song that we think you might enjoy. Miles, is there a song that you think people might enjoy?
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: As I was sobbing to timbaland reacting to aspiring producers music, I was just getting into some other like producer beat maker people. There's this producer called body Cool b O d I K h u U. This beat maker is from Mongolia and basically, like through the act of sampling music creates these like albums that are centered around like rio Like so he'll he'll sample a bunch of like Boston Nova records and like put out this like brisk We've we went on a track actually like a while back from his real album, there's the one. The one of the latest albums he put out was one called Tokyo where he's sampling a bunch of Japanese pot like j pop, city pop, like old Japanese funk songs, whatever, and putting it together. And his whole thing is like I've never been there, but I just these sounds feel like I'm recreating something that I feel like I'm there too, and for someone, and I just think it's a really great album. This track is called j Funk and it's fantastic. And this is by the artist body gu b O.
Speaker 3: D I k h u U check eate album. Ah right. We will lock off to that in the footnotes.
Speaker 1: The day and ZiT guys to the production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from my Heart Radio, visits the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcast, or wherever you listen.
Speaker 3: To your favorite shows.
Speaker 1: That's gonna do it for us this morning, back this afternoon to tell you what is trending, and we will talk to you all then.
Speaker 3: Bye bye bye