Speaker 1: Two Sean Hannity Show, Tolfree. It is eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program, we're getting reports almost now on a daily basis that you have elected Democrats that are doing everything within their power in terms of aiding and a betting, law breaking and obstructing the work of immigration enforcement and ICE enforcement. Now there is a new investigation into corrupt states Virginia, Pennsylvania, Arlington, and it's only getting worse. And the question is how much longer are these elected officials going to get away with aiding and a betting in the law breaking. Now, if you look at, for example, Philadelphia and the district attorney there, Larry Krasner, you know, he's threatening to arrest ICE agents working at airports who break the law, according to him. In meanwhile, they're not breaking the law, they're enforcing the law.
Speaker 2: Listen, this is how it works.
Speaker 3: You commit crimes within the jurisdiction that is the city and County of Philadelphia, I prosecute you.
Speaker 2: That is how it works.
Speaker 3: No, I don't take a phone call from the President saying let them go. No, the President cannot pardon you. I'll say it again, the President cannot pardon you. And yes, I will put you in handcuffs, and I will put you in a courtroom, and if necessary, I will put you in a jail cell. If you decide to make the torazzo floor of this airport anything like what you did in the streets of Minneapolis, which involved the criminal homicide of unarmed, innocent people, we are not having that here.
Speaker 1: Never mind the thousands and thousands of people that ICE has taken off the street. They are arresting known terrorists and murderers and child molesters and other violent criminals and cartel members and gang members. And they don't get an anulyci of credit from any of these people. In other words, they're making cities and towns safe and secure. But finally people are doing something about it. Congressman Jim Jordan, chairman of the all powerful House Judiciary Committee, is with us with a new investigation into these corrupt states. What can be done about it? Because they're now targeting, for example, all three of Arlington in Virginia, their main criminal justice agencies and local policies that restrict contact with immigration enforcement. I mean, I mean, how is that possible when this is you know, we have the supremacy Clause to the Constitution. The supremacy clause is clear that federal laws are enforced by the federal government, not by local jurisdictions. Anyway, Congressman Jordan of Ohio's with us, sir, Hew, are you undo.
Speaker 4: Fue Sean, And you explained it well and listen to Crassler. It's like he cares more about protecting pollitgal migrant than he does about the citizens that he's supposed to be serving. That is the bottom line, and that's exactly what happens in these sanctuary jurisdictions. So we're looking at Arlington, PHILADEPI. But remember Sean, almost a third of the country now lives in a sanctuary jurisdiction. I mean, you've got eighteen of the big blue cities, eleven states, three counties, discrup Columbia sanctuary.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, what percentage now live under a sanctuary of protections?
Speaker 4: Thirty one point five. Almost a third of this nation live in a sanctuary jurisdiction where the politicians tell local law enforcement not to work with federal law enforcement when it comes to enforcing federal law. Now, we've passed the bill out of our committee. We're going to have it on the House floor, I think real soon and passed out of the House. That does the way that this says, We're not going to give you a grand dollars pure sanctuary jurisdiction. We're going to give community to local law enforcements who want to work with federal law enforcement. And you've got politicians, left wing politicians, you say otherwise, and we're going to say to this think about this. In twenty twenty five, seventeen thousand times a detainer was not honored. They let out a bad guy, an illegal microan who has done some crime, some other crime, and he goes out and commits another crime against an American citizen. Seventeen eight hundred and sixty four times that happened. And we're going to say to those individuals who were harmed, you have recourse now to bring cause of action against that in see that city, of that state. That's the sanctuary jurisdiction. So that's how bad this problem is and how these these left wing policies are hurting American citizens.
Speaker 1: Well, I love the cause of action, and I like that people will have the option of being able to remedy, you know, a wrong such as this, but it's institutionalized as what you're describing here. How is it that these elected officials get away with aiding and abetting in the law breaking? And how come they're not held accountable. But let's put it this way. If I were to protect somebody in this country illegally, what would happen to me?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'd all be we'd all be in trouble. And I do think that that the Justice farm is going to start looking at this in that light. We're we're going to uh, we're going to have the hearings, We're going to do our oversight work. We can't prosecute We've had this conversation eight times before. Some we can't prosecute everyone, you know that. But what we can do is get the facts out there and highlight what's going on, and then look at legislation like the bill I just described that we've already passed through our committee and are and are going to move on the House floor with it real soon. So that's what we can do in the House. But and then also just talk about how most people, I think in this country don't realize that a third of the population lives in a sanctuary jurisdiction where they're they're not owning a detainer. When Ice finds out there's an illegal migrant in the local detention center who's committed a crime and other crime, and they say, hey, we're going to let this individual give us the heads up, And Krasner and Philadelphia won't do it, and folks and Arlington won't do it. No, they let him out on the street, and they do terrible things, as they said seventeen thousand times, over seventeen thousand times in twenty twenty five, where a citizen was harmed by someone where they could have just turned them over to Ice and the Ice would have deported them. But no, no, no, we're going to let them out on the streets because of this left wing ideology, and they're going to they're going to harm American citizens. That's what's got to stop.
Speaker 1: So whatever happens really is because of their actions. Okay, so you can hold the jurisdiction, I guess responsible. There'll be a they'll now be remedy and recourse for people. But the question is what happens to the people that are making the decisions and making the threats against vice agents Now to the credit of Tom Homan, and I've interviewed him many times about it. He's he's not swayed in any way, shape, matter of form. As a matter of fact, when these threats are usually made, he shows up in their city the next day and lets him know, Sorry, there's a new sheriff in town.
Speaker 2: You don't get to tell me what to do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, at some point you have to have the local voters say enough is enough. We're not going to tolerate our local DA, our local police chief or whatever. We're not going to tolerate them going against the will of the people and letting bad guys onto our streets. And they're going to have to elect someone who says, no, we're gonna we're going to enforce the law, and we're going to work with federal law enforcement when it comes to enforcing federal law. So that's that's the ultimate remedy. And I do think more than more of these community as saying, wait a minute, this, this is ridiculous, this is crazy. We're not going to tolerate it anymore, all right.
Speaker 1: You have said a number of letters to the Arlington County Police Department, the Arlington County Sheriff's office, the Arlington Commonwealth's Attorney's office. You did send a letter to this guy Krasner in Philly because instead of complying with simple ice detainers, they're choosing to put quote so called rights of illegal immigrants that didn't respect our laws, borders and sovereignty. They are in the country illegally and then committing more crimes when they get here. So what is the next steps to this? I mean, they come before committee, I have a hearing and nothing gets done. Or is it time now to maybe prosecute those people that refuse to enforce the law and aid in a bed in the law breaking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I think that that, in may of fact be time for that. I leave that question to Attorney General Blanch, who I think is doing an outstanding job. Might have, you know, you think about what he did with Southern Poverty Law Center, what we learned from them, what he did with mister Comy who threatened the President of the United States. But I'll leave that to talk. What we can do is continue to do oversight, get the acts, call these guys in for hearings, raise attention to hopefully that has an impact on the voters in their respective jurisdiction and then pass legislation and frankly, maybe limit the amount of money these guys get some federal grant programs and federal money that that is that is given to these communities who apply for these certain grants. Maybe we've got to start using the power the person a little bit more as well.
Speaker 5: So all those are the.
Speaker 4: Remedies we have in the legislative branch, and we intend to exercise.
Speaker 5: All of them.
Speaker 1: All right, well, I have you on the phone, let me let me shift gears on you a little bit.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: The President's blockade has been working very effectively. It seems that if there's if, if the Iranians keep sending out these small little pontoon boats that they have left because they don't have a navy anymore, and try to disrupt the free flow of oil at market prices in the straight or horn moves, it seems that the next step is that the President is not going to wait and stand back much longer, and that there'll be more strikes on Iran. Do you think it needs to be blockade embargo plus? Do you think the president needs to now reconsider going back militarily and how far should he go if he wipes out the infrastructure, And the President told me this personally, he feels like, well, that will remove any possibility that the Iranian people, some ninety plus million of them, will ever have a chance to rebuild their economy.
Speaker 5: What are your thoughts, Well, I think whatever it takes to achieve the goal. The President is more than any elected officials, certainly in our lifetime, does what he said he was going to do. And he told the American people, I Am not going to let Iran get a nuclear weapon. We cannot have this regime get there. So whatever tactics, strategy, whatever missions they have to do to accomplish that goal, that's what I'm for because this regime, I think we talked about this before sewn in Iran wrestling is huge and this regime is so evil. They took their nineteen year old junior champion, according to press reports, and they hung this individual in a public in a public square to send a message, we don't care piece to our star athlete in our key sport. We are going to show you that we're in charge. That is how evil they are. So you cannot let them get a nuclear weapon. President Trump understands that I think most Americans was common since understand that, and I'm for whatever it takes to accomplish that goal. The other goals that have been talked about, that's different.
Speaker 4: Change everything else. But you cannot let them get a nuclear weapon for the safety of Americans, Israelis, and for everyone around the world. You just cannot let that happen.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break more with Congressman Jim Jordan, chairman of the House Judiciary Committee on the other side. Then we'll get to your calls coming up eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 2: As we continue the.
Speaker 6: Coast to coast quarter the water, Sean Hennity is on the radio right now.
Speaker 1: All right, we continue with Jim Jordan, He's the chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, congressman from Ohio. You know, you know what I find remarkable in all of this, and I've listened to a lot of commentary, and there's so much fake news out there. I mean, you've got two news channels that did just pedal propaganda. Then you've got this whole you know, isolationist podcast wing was that are perfectly fine with the notion that our children and grandchildren will inherit a world with a nuclear armed Duran. I don't think that goes very well with radical Islamis that think that virgins await them in heaven. If they killing us, amend women and children, that is an existential threat. We also learned in this process that their ballistic missile range is much further than anybody ever bel leaved it to be, which means they have the ability now to strike cities like Paris and London and other European countries, which then, you know, begs the question why haven't these European countries gotten involved and why don't they have the moral clarity and what the future of NATO will be at.
Speaker 2: The end of this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean they didn't get involved because it's easier not to. It's always the United States. It does, it's help work, and particularly when you have a president like President Trump, who is a guy who does what he said he's going to do. So I think that's that's that's that's been the concern. Let's hope they understand that the threat is real to them. I mean the weapons Iran is going to get, You're us a lot closer than the United States of America, and I think they they should, they should recognize that fact. What I know is this president keeps his words. This president told the American people, I will cut your saxes, the largest tax cut in American history.
Speaker 7: He did it.
Speaker 4: This president said I will secure the border. He did it. I still remember that that joint addressed to Congress last year when he said, you know, everyone needed a new new law to secure the border. Turned out all you needed was a new president. And then this president and said he would not let her rank get a nuclear weapon. And he's determined to do what he said because it's for the good of this country and frankly, the good of the world.
Speaker 1: You know, beyond the interviews that I had with Steve Witkoff on this radio program and on my TV show, and he was negotiating with the Iranians, and they're bragging about their four hundred and sixty kilograms about one thousand pounds of sixty percent enrich enriched uranium, which can be enriched to weapons grade ninety percent in less than twelve days. Every single person that actually knows people that would have access although they didn't share that part with me. For example, to the Presidential Daily briefings where our intelligence community was uniform in their belief and their understanding that they really had it and that this was a clear present danger not only to the US but to the entire world. And then you have these these people spreading these just outright lies. Well, he's President Trump's only listening to Nathan Yahoo. President Trump's only doing this for Israel. President Trump's listening to Mark Levin and Sean Hannity. And I'm listening to these people and I'm like, are you out.
Speaker 2: Of your mind?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we both know we've known President Trump for decades, and I'm like, do you know anything about this man? He listens to everybody. As a matter of fact, some of the people saying it, you know, we're pleading with him not to engage in Operation Epic Fury. He listens to everybody. But then he does make up his own mind. How come people can't get that part of him?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you've been around. That is exactly how he operates. He gets all the inputs from everybody. He asked probing questions, what do you think, what do you think? How about this? And then he makes a decision. And he makes a decision again in the best interest of the United.
Speaker 1: States, and I wish he would, by the way, I wish he would listen to me more. Yeah, but he also made me I wish I could just call up the President say I think you need to do a B and C. I expect it done by noon tomorrow. It's just about how this guy rolls. He does listen to everybody, but then he makes his own mind up. And everybody that knows told me the same thing. This is what they told me. He didn't have a choice. The people that know, the people that see the intelligence, probably people like you.
Speaker 4: Well, I listened to your interview with wik kaff I heard markle Vin when he had Steve Baugh, and when Steve walked through what him and Jared were doing, everything we offered Iran that was reasonable, that made sense that any irrational person, rational regime would have accepted. When he walked all through it, You're like, he didn't have a choice because he told the American people, we're not going to let this regime forty seven years largest state sponsored terrorism, doing all the things they done. We're not going to let him get a nuclear weapon. He had to take that action, and I'm my belief is do whatever it takes to achieve that.
Speaker 1: Objective, and by the way, he's been saying it since twenty fifteen, which is in keeping with the Trump doctrine and defeating ISIS and Solomani and Bagdaddy and also Operation Midnight Hammer. Jim Jordan, We appreciate your House Judiciary Committee chairman, Sir, thank you, appreciate.
Speaker 8: You standing up for what's right with America. We're back on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: All right, twenty five till the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine four one Shawn our number. If you want to be a part of the program. We'll get to your calls coming up in mere moments. All right, JB. Pritzker. Now, remember it's Donald Trump who has now been the victim of not one, not two, but three assassination attempts.
Speaker 2: Three would be assassins. But JB.
Speaker 1: Pritzker is blaming Trump, saying Trump set the tone where political violince is okay. Listen to what this idiot in Illinois had to say.
Speaker 2: I think the environment.
Speaker 7: Look, our leaders set the tone in this country, and I think that the President of the United States has set a tone where political violence is okay. He's advocated it himself before. It's a terrible thing. I mean, he's experienced, That's what I'm saying. He's experienced the other side of that. We got to stand up against this. We need to be speaking out against political violence.
Speaker 1: He set the tone. It's a terrible thing. He's been the victim of three assassination attempts. Let's listen to the tone set by, which is such a terrible thing by JB. Pritzker himself.
Speaker 7: I studied the Holocaust. I'd helped to build a Holocaust museum. This is what happened in the early days of the Nazi regime in Germany. Everything that he has done has been tearing down constitutional democracy, and that's what it happened in Nazi Germany. It doesn't take very long to tear apart a constitutional republic. Indeed, the Nazis did it in fifty three days, and our democracy is almost as fragile, and we're seeing it right now. The dangers that we saw in Nazi Germany, especially in the earliest days of Nazi Germany, are the dangers that we need to react to now. People have criticized me for talking about the Nazi regime. It's the one I know most about because I helped to build a Holocaust museum.
Speaker 2: This is what happened.
Speaker 7: People's rights started getting taken away, people got accused of being immigrants. This is before the Holocaust really took place.
Speaker 1: That small clips six Nazi references to Donald Trump, and that setting the tone. And that's being a terrible thing. Only an idiot like JB. Pritzker Here's that's the sad part. Nobody else will ever talk about it.
Speaker 2: Anyway. Let's get to our busy phones.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Jay is in Charleston. He's in South Carolina. Have you ever been to Hall's Steakhouse in Charleston?
Speaker 9: No, sir, but I have heard of it. It's a fantastic privilege to talk to you.
Speaker 6: Again.
Speaker 9: I have never been there, but I have heard of all steak house Yester.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's great if you ever get a chance and you're like a great steak it's a great place.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 9: I love a great steak. Also, I wouldn't to mention that I love Linda and I love Katie. They're fantastic. You're okay to by the.
Speaker 1: Way, Why why are you sucking up? I love them, but you're okay? I love them, but you're Okay, okay, you keep going with this call because it's not going well for you so far.
Speaker 2: Keep going.
Speaker 9: No, I just wanted to. I just wanted to. I just wanted Sean to discourage you from going to China.
Speaker 2: Uh, you want to discourage me from going to China? Why is that?
Speaker 9: Because, Sir, I think it's very dangerous. I think it's very dangerous. I don't want the President to go there either. But there are only a handful of real conservative voices that we have, and we can't afford to lose one of the greatest ones, that being the user.
Speaker 1: And well, I take that as the highest compliment. Let me let me ask you, and I want to just take this a little bit deeper. Now, should fear govern our decisions in life?
Speaker 2: In your view?
Speaker 9: I fear if fear based on experience?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean we are on Air Force One. I've been on Air Force one before with the President Trump. They often have fighter jets surrounding it. I'm sure without I mean, well, actually, the History Channel, I believe it's either that or NATCHI or one of them, you know, has a whole documentary on Air Force one and the protections around it. I look, I appreciate the sentiment, but I'm going to tell you I'm never gonna make a decision out of fear of doing something, because I can't live my life that way. But God forbid if something did happen to me. This is my message to all of you. My first thing I would say to you is God bless all of you and your families. I thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for allowing me into your homes on radio, TV and now the podcast, and that whatever you do, I want you to just pick up the mantle and keep fighting for the greatest country God gave man. And that that is my message to you, you know, because we never know when God is going to call us home, and we're not on our time, We're on His time. And at the end of the day, I'm not I will have no fear, no trepidation.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I'm planning to go on the trip and I don't like that. I'm not going to be on the air as much as I normally am. However, it is historic. I will cover it. I'll get the first interview with the President after his meeting with President she and I think it's important for my audience that I'd be able to do that and do my job to the best of my ability. But I do appreciate the sentiment. I really do. When I went to a rack many years ago and I went with Don Romsfeld, and it was a very cool trip because you fly in a C one thirty and you have in air refuelings and twenty one year old pilots. I mean, it was crazy, and I learned so much about how great our heroes are and they do this every single day, and you have a corkscrewed down landing. And then we got on helicopters with the doors open and guys manning guns on the outside of it. We went into the red zone, which is combat has taken place, and you know, did I think something could happen? Of course, something can happen. They knew Don Rumsdell was there. They knew he was in one of those helicopters. You know, when we're corkscrewing down on a C one thirty, they're telling everybody on the C one thirty to look out the window to see if they see anything anything from the surface coming up to the air that might be coming at the plane so they can dodge it. But that's what our military faces every day. We wouldn't be able to defend freedom because they define courage in ways that we can't even imagine. So you know, doing what I do is relatively, you know, risk free in some senses. I've had my share fair share of threats over the years, and I take them seriously. But then I move on and I don't I don't dwell on it. I don't think you can live your life that way.
Speaker 9: Well, mister Hannity, if you would do us all a favorite and be very careful, please, sir, Well.
Speaker 2: I appreciate your kind words.
Speaker 1: My hope is is that I'll be back on the air when I get back. If I go home, I'm very grateful to everyone in this audience for all that you've given me in my life that is undeserved. And you know, keep up the good fight. No, I loved you, appreciated you, and I'll be looking down praying for all of you. Okay, anyway, appreciate the call. Eight hundred. Linda will miss me. I don't think you really will, not that.
Speaker 10: I gotta tell you something. I haven't told you this because you always think I'm doing it because I don't want you to go because either you're gonna go and you're gonna do the thing, or you're going to stay and you're gonna do the show. But I have gotten a lot of emails like that, call a lot of emails.
Speaker 2: Don't go.
Speaker 10: It's not safe. They could hurt you, they could hurt the president. YadA YadA, yadda. There's a lot of people who feel that way.
Speaker 1: I just how could I possibly not go and do my job when our brave men and women are right now in the strait of horror? Mooz, how do I look myself in the mirror if I'm not willing to do my part? I can't do that with who I am. Get at it, I can't. And whatever happens, just just everybody on this team though I loved all of you too, even Linda.
Speaker 10: Listen, we're gonna miss you, but I promise I'll say nice things. I'm gonna play all your favorite songs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, play you know, play my songs. Have fun. I don't want any If I haven't. My will no crying at my funeral help that. I think that's why you will. You can be the enforcer of that and say he said no crying stop.
Speaker 2: Get out.
Speaker 10: Stop it, take it outside.
Speaker 2: We don't do that in here, oh man.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred nine one Shawn is a number you want to be a part of the program, Quick break right back. More of your phone calls coming up. Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. As we continue up next our final roundup and information overload hour, All right, let's get back to our busy phones. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, let us say hello to Patrick in California, Avin Newsom's communist utopia.
Speaker 11: Hello, you got that right, Hey, Sean. If I'm not watching it on TV, I'm listening to you on the radio. Thank God, there's somebody of a voice for the little guy out there, because we sure need it.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm blessed to do it.
Speaker 1: And the people that are out there that are making commentary that is so insane, I have a very hard time understanding where they're all coming from.
Speaker 11: Hey, I heard you talking about Awake the other day, and I have the origins of it. I'm also Irish and around the thirteen hundred and fifteen hundreds, the men would walk to the pub, from their house to the pub, or from pub to pub, and they had their own mug or steying, and sometimes those things were made out of lead, and what would happen is inevitably they'd get lead poisoning, and so on their way back to another pub or home, they'd pass out and they'd be lying there alongside the road and they couldn't tell if they were still alive or they'd passed on, so they'd take them home, put them on a table, the kitchen table. A lot of times are caught and they'd wait three days to see if they woke up or passed on. And that's where that came from. They're waiting for them to wake up.
Speaker 1: I just, as a kid founded the creepiest thing in the world, you know, open casket and then watching everybody react, I.
Speaker 2: Didn't learn a lot from it.
Speaker 1: And you can't judge people based on how they react to death. I mean, there's one group of people that's telling jokes, they're laughing up a storm, another group of people they're drinking and having a great time. Another group of people that are just they can't stop crying. They're hysterically crying. And then the weirdest group to me are the people that go up to the dead body, touch the dead body, kiss the dead body, hold the hand of the dead person. I'm like, that freaks me out. I don't want to touch a dead person. I want to be remembered as I was alive. I don't want to be you know, when certain people in my life died and I was young, and I'd go to one of these Irish wakes and you know, you'd stare at the body for three days, that was the image that was burnt into my memory. It's it's not the good times that I had with that person. Hence I have in my will put in I want to close casket. I want to be remembered as I was alive. Hence, if I ever got if I ever became you know, incapacitated. You know, I want to be sent somewhere so that, you know, my family doesn't remember me like I remember. My poor grandfather had a stroke and he was living in my room at the time when I was growing up, and you know, he's paralyzed on half his body and this this vibrant, strong, you know, Irish man, you're a damn fool, you are, He used to say to me, you know, all of a sudden, is you know, screaming out his daughter's name. And I'm like, oh, this is horrible. I don't want to be remembered that way. I just maybe that's just my weird way of thinking. Maybe it's morbid to think that way. I'm just I don't know. I don't I want to live life to its fullest. And if I had my choice, I'd rather go quick, boom out.
Speaker 11: In your sleep.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 11: And when my mom passed away, she had sound mind the thirty six hours I ever get. We she did have an open casket, and we're Catholic, and she never looked so good. They did such a good job on her. But I had gone to.
Speaker 1: Another Everybody says that the person dead person looks great.
Speaker 2: Don't they look great? I'm looking at them, they're dead. What are you talking about? They look good. I don't understand that.
Speaker 11: The makeup.
Speaker 1: Why we're make up every night, so I'm used to it. People will say, oh, he looks like he's on a show with his eyes closed.
Speaker 11: Open casket. And it was a guy and I was working with and he'd got in a plane accident and I didn't want to go to work and I was encouraged just just look at him one more time, and I thought, oh my god, I saw them has like a bad wax dummy version of the guy. I wish I've never seen it.
Speaker 1: It's terrible, I know, and that memory gets etched into into your brain. I appreciate the call.
Speaker 2: Thank you,