Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 2: Earners?
Speaker 3: Welcome to EYL University, the number one place for business education Shoty Talm.
Speaker 4: What we bringing?
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 6: EYL University already has over one hundred past webinars from all areas of business. It includes weekly webinars from industry leaders. It includes access to our investment Facebook group, movie club, our book club. It also includes access to monthly financial planning calls with yours truly. But what has been added has access to MG the Mortgage Guys home Buyers Blueprint over fourteen hours everything you need to know as far as the home buying process is concerned. And also what has been added is access to our monthly group chat call. So once a month, Me, Troy and the whole team is going to let you in on our personal plays, our portfolio, what we're doing, and more so all of that. We are running for a special promo code of seventy percent off for a limited time only. So head the eyluniversity dot com right now and take advantage.
Speaker 2: You know it's works. Don't wait, don't havesitate it. We'll see you on the other side.
Speaker 3: What's going on? You are now locked in the cliff Notes. The number one place for investment strategies, tips and advice tech is This.
Speaker 6: Is the question that everybody has been asking because a lot of people are heavily invested in tech, and it was down heavy had a strong well had a decent rebound today, but it's still close to all time highs. So what are your what are you guys opinion on the future of the next couple of months for tech stocks.
Speaker 7: I think it was a mistake for Jerry Ronsdorff and the Chicago Bulls organization to break up Michael Jordan and Robin and Pippin. And for those of you who get off the tech train early, you're doing the same damn thing. You go look at every okay, you go look at every top five fund managers.
Speaker 4: They are all heavy tech.
Speaker 7: Just because you don't like it or you're trying to be controlled, you don't have to be contrarian. A lot of the money is made by following what the whales do, so where the aller fish, Let's follow what they're doing. This has always been my thesis because we living in the tech economy. I know it was a conversation of value versus tech and all that. That's just for headlines. The indexes are the value. The tech is a tech pick two quality wants to shoot like buy them. Everyone close your account, don't look at anything else, Like what do you think we're not We're gonna stop using as much technology. Most people aren't taking a shower without the phone in their hands. Do you think all of a sudden people gonna go away and just like going back to like writing love notes and classic and like.
Speaker 4: Don't don't sell yeh tactic.
Speaker 3: It comes into the point where you just said about the classifications of some of these ETFs, right, and so xl K.
Speaker 2: Obviously we know is the.
Speaker 3: Tech Tector Fund for Spider, But if you look at the other companies that are in some of these other ETFs inside the Spider fund, right, Facebook? Could that not be technology? Amazon? Is that even that technology? Tesla?
Speaker 7: Is that not technology if you're not mining crypto out of a tree?
Speaker 2: Right? Right? And even that right like Visa massacre?
Speaker 4: Are they?
Speaker 2: These all have tech roots?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: So if you look at.
Speaker 3: All these funds, majority of them pretty much are tech if you think about it, right, So they all have roots in it.
Speaker 2: Even now. I could argue that Disney is a tech right.
Speaker 3: We argue that Domino's is a tech is a tech company that is disguised as a fast food restaurant. Right, So it's everywhere around you to say that, hey, we're getting off this boat.
Speaker 2: I don't know how you get off? How do you get off?
Speaker 7: You know who isn't ex time mobile getting slaughtered, not your gass slaughtered. So got to pick even like ge GM that they're making a transition. But if you just go look over time, like even ge Sergeant Slaughter Magins, got to make the adjustments over time, Like if this is nineteen eighty, I would be the biggest oil and gas fan ever, not eighty anymore. So as we adjust, and then if line gets it to the moon, I'm gonna be platonium rocks. Anything that can get us a space great, I'm gonna be for that. And whatever aliens are running that civilization, I'm gonna be pro. I'm gonna be like mars etf Man. Until then I'm going to play whatever the predominant sector is.
Speaker 3: Exactly Like Google is a perfect example, right Google, that's an XLC But why is that not an XL Xlkay?
Speaker 2: Right? Think you think Google, Google? You think YouTube?
Speaker 3: This is these are tech. This is all based in tech, but you know it is what it is. So like I said, I don't know how you get out.
Speaker 2: Of the space.
Speaker 7: If you get out of tech right now would be the biggest mistake that you guys have it. But you, guys, this is the fun part about a vestling. You can do whatever you want to do, do whatever. Cars are run on.
Speaker 2: Tech increasingly increasingly increased.
Speaker 7: Technology is the lifeblood of our society and it will be for like the next fifty years.
Speaker 4: You can't I run it Apple.
Speaker 6: The rumors of Apple's demise is greatly.
Speaker 7: Please some of your shares, please, I'll take them if you think that they're gonna go under. With Tim Cook, arguably is the Steve Jobs of operations. I could argue, man if Elon had a Tim Cook, they would probably be at three thousand now. And you guys gonna say he doesn't need it.
Speaker 4: He does. You need a counterbalance.
Speaker 7: So as great as Steve was, that the creativity the operations manager helps a hell of a lot. I think they wrote roll out too many products. But if Elon had another hymn in operations or R and D, my god, it like.
Speaker 2: Erness what's up?
Speaker 3: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the seats are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using square We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring the safe, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank.
Speaker 2: But keeping your money.
Speaker 3: Boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally, do what's right.
Speaker 5: Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department at homeand Security.
Speaker 4: Those other pieces are needed.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Leon and the chat Shout to Leon. Either Arnie said what about uranium stocks. We actually spoke about that when we were talking to Francis maybe maybe two or three weeks ago. He was speaking about uranium stocks. But you and I want to talk about Square really quick because I know we're gonna go to questions and I don't know, I haven't heard anybody talk about this really, but it actually has its own in house bank. It launched at the beginning of the month. Like, I haven't heard anybody talk about it. But that's a huge deal.
Speaker 4: And where is the new JP Morgan?
Speaker 3: So Square financial Services the number one goal right now is to offer business loans, and so I want to see what the details on that is. We talking small business, are, we're talking large caps. That's gonna be interesting to see. I want to see the details that come from this. Obviously we know Square ian's one of his favorite choices. But yeah, man, like that kind of went under the rug. Nobody talked about it. I'm like, do we not just see this?
Speaker 7: I mean maybe Hove was like, hey, let's keep this on a hush hush, and he gonna usher in one of them fifty to fifty joint venture deals like he did back in it. Like if they have all the customer data and they know what customers want and they can provide the financing because interest is low, what advantages of America have over them. Bank of America doesn't have as many data points as fast and with the acquisition of title, you can go into interest. So now I can get a forty two year old woman in the middle of Missouri, Saint Louis, Missouri that is just not opening up beauty salon. You know all of our interests and what her playlist, and I can put an ad next to her when she's playing magnae stallion ol right right then she throwing a sweetie shot a quavin. I'm glad you got the truck back. Then you compare, you got exactly what a business owner needs for a hair salon and target them at the right time and say I can give you two point three percent interest, and when you do your payment processing, do it through us.
Speaker 4: Because we're Forto culture. Here's hole what bank can do that right now? Not one.
Speaker 7: Data data is the like they can literally you gots seen the movie back in the day, like what women want, Like Square can literally read every business on his mind and tell you what you need. That's a huge asadvantage opposed to going through the traditional lending process like that game changer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I was like, this is kind of I didn't see anybody really reported. I kind of read stumbled apart. I'm like, wait, huh, nobody's talking about this song. I'm just putting that on your radar. Keep an eye on that when more details can come out. Obviously, we're going to give you everything that we know, so definitely keep it on Ian real quick. I'm gonna do the earnings report because it's kind of a slow week for anything that we've talked about. However, tomorrow something very interesting will be happening. This company called gamest album reporting.
Speaker 6: Hey, look, can we just talk about that real quick. Actually, just the elephant in the room. Everybody on YouTube, everybody's always looking for something.
Speaker 2: Not everybody.
Speaker 6: Some people are looking for something. So in some comments I've seen previously, like well you guys have to admit when you're wrong, you got that wrong.
Speaker 7: I was wrong and paid out, but I'm still ninety five.
Speaker 4: Percent, which.
Speaker 6: Sometimes you have.
Speaker 7: There's nothing wrong with being wrong, that's true, and I'm the only person if.
Speaker 4: I'm wrong, I pay out.
Speaker 7: So if that's the one narsis that I didn't It didn't drop to seventy two, but it did drop from fort eighty three to one ninety four.
Speaker 6: As if I was about to say that did happen.
Speaker 7: There was like nine people in red Pan that made half a million dollars off the shorts.
Speaker 4: I was wrong.
Speaker 7: It didn't go to twenty four bucks. But when it does later, I'll still be wrong, but it will go to that price.
Speaker 3: I'm interested to see what happens because it's gonna happen after closing tomorrow, and so I will.
Speaker 2: I mean, if they don't have you do you think they meet revenue? Do they do?
Speaker 3: They do they meet the beat? Because I mean this is going off of the fourth quarter where they you had two brand new systems come to the market, but they had limited quantity of it, right, and then if you think about the digital space when it comes to gaming, that really doesn't help them, right, because people can just put the content right on the device, and so now I don't need your store. So I'm interested to see what happens to the stock tomorrow after full I.
Speaker 2: Think it's whatever. Whatever.
Speaker 6: People sometimes you have anominalies that don't fit what are supposed to happen in life, and that's part of that's part of it.
Speaker 7: That's a part of your trading plan to part of it.
Speaker 6: And this GameStop situation is shown that people are very powerful power to the people.
Speaker 4: But it wasn't the people that well, and.
Speaker 6: It still was a person people had fun. Whatever it was, it was manipulated.
Speaker 7: That's like Steve Stout saying I'm going against the system and then put out an album through Island.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, but regardless, it's you know that the prices was, it's not had nothing to do with fundamentals, had nothing to do with and cornalysis, it has everything to do with. You know, it was moved.
Speaker 7: That happens, and for those who got in on it, and even then being able to get out of that and reissue and take advantage of the corporate bond thing, Like you guys really need to go look at how much money was made on that like it was a It was a good move, but it'll be over relatively soon.
Speaker 2: Well played.
Speaker 3: To hear a more extended conversation, make sure to check out our live YouTube show market Mondays every Monday eight pm Easter Standard Time seven pm Central, and check out the market Mondays podcast on iHeart, Spotify, Apple, wherever you downroad your podcast Now.
Speaker 6: My graduates from my school being forced.
Speaker 2: Back drop drop Mike, drop back drop drop.
Speaker 5: Valspar Ol Trust arts at just twenty nine ninety eight a gallon, so we've got you covered. When your daughter wants to paint her room again after last year's masterpiece of a unicorn mural, Dad, Or when you realize that maybe you went too hard on the gravee.
Speaker 2: Or I miss color, Or when you were sure.
Speaker 5: You wanted a home gym, but your ollithical is currently hanging your laundry.
Speaker 2: What about a home office.
Speaker 5: Shop everything you need for your next phase with valves Bar available at Low's price varies.
Speaker 2: Machine