Speaker 1: Welcome to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM paranormal podcast network. Now get ready for us Strange Things with Joshua P.
Speaker 2: Warre.
Speaker 3: Welcome to our podcast. Please be aware the thoughts and opinions expressed by the host are their thoughts and opinions only and do not reflect those of iHeartMedia, iHeartRadio, Coast to Coast AM, employees of Premiere Networks, or their sponsors and associates. We would like to encourage you to do your own research and discover the subject matter for yourself.
Speaker 4: Ready to be amazed by the wizard of weird. This is Strange with Joshua.
Speaker 5: War I am Joshua wa Pe Warren, and each week on this show, I'll be bringing you brand new mind blowing content, news exercises, and we're in experiments you can do at home, and a lot more. On this edition of the show, create a Ghost Investigator kit for pennies. As a matter of fact, you might be able to just do it for free, because I'm going to tell you about some objects and items that you very possibly have in your home right now. Common household items that can be easily and quickly converted into a surprisingly effective ghost Hunting Kit, and this is actually going to be part one of a series based upon this booklet that I wrote about fifteen years ago. Basically, we're going to talk about how to create a simple homemade ghost kit in this show, and then in a next show, maybe probably the next one, we'll talk about how to do this with a UFO hunting kit, and then a cryptid hunting kit, and then psychic investigation kit. And I decided to do this because that you know, I'm recording this in the summertime, and every year around the summertime is when people start getting geared up for their fall paranormal investigations. That's prime time to go out and go ghost hunting and get into spooky things and go to creepy places and investigate all kinds of odd stories. And people contact me and say, how do you do this? What are the best tips? How do I go out and effectively investigate things? Because there's a lot of bunk out there, and so now it's a good time to start preparing for that prime paranormal investigation season. But keep this in mind whether or not you want to go out and be one of those people who investigates a location or you just want to see if there might be some activity around your house or your workplace, Well, you can easily use these tips. It's also a really good refresher for all of us who go out and do this sort of thing. But you know, keep this in mind. Anybody can be a paranormal investigator if you have the right starting point. I'm going to give you that in this show and also sometimes How to the Blue. You are just forced to be a paranormal investigator if something just starts happening at your home and you need to deal with it, well, step one is properly documenting it so you can figure out what to do or to seek advice from someone else and explain to that person what's going on. And this book let that I wrote fifteen years ago, almost fifteen years ago, it's called poor Man's Paranormal, a manual on using household items to document ghosts, UFOs, cryptids and psychic activity. Right now it has been called the Paranormal mcguiver all right, So again it covers all these topics, like, you know, let's say, for example, I don't know, let's say you wake up in the middle of the night and there's a bigfoot running around outside your house and you don't have a picture of it. But you go outside, you have footprints there and you say, oh my god, I don't have any plaster or paris. How do I make a cast? I don't know anything about how to make a cast. Well, you grab this information. I tell you how to go in your kitchen find the stuff to make a cast so you can preserve it. Okay, that's the kind of thing I'm talking about. And it's funny because nowadays, you know, even though I wrote this booklet almost fifteen years ago, you might think a lot of stuff has changed in terms of technology and how we do research, But you'd be surprised how little really has changed in our field. Technology has changed enormously on when it comes to research among high tech stuff, but as far as like consumer technology that the average person has access to, it's really only primarily changed in terms of communication and entertainment. And I mean, your cell phone, for example, is not that much better nowadays at capturing a ghost than it was fifteen years ago. In fact, it might have been better fifteen years ago because there is now software on phones that will often automatically take the blemishes as they see it, or optical illusions or flaws out of the picture, even though that might be what you're looking for, some kind of a ghostly image there. And so you know, we're dealing with mysteries that have been around here since the dawn of humanity. And so, like I say, we still have not made as much progress as you'd think in fifteen years. This goes to show just how truly rare these things called paranormal phenomena are. And to give you an example though, of just how much like high end research has changed. You hear me talking about how I love my little one thousand frames per second sony camera that I go out and use to catch UFOs because UFOs are often flying too quickly for the eye to see, but a high speed camera slows them down and allows you to see these things that would otherwise be invisible. Well, just a few years ago, research facilities like cal Tech and MIT they have created they have created high speed cameras that can shoot at trillions of frames per second and they can even see light. They can see light speeding across a room or speeding across an object. I mean, if you want to see just like one example of this, just go to YouTube and just type in something like high speed camera captures light and you'll see a variety of these that come up. There's one, okay, filming the speed of light at ten trillion frames per second. That's the slow mode.
Speaker 6: Guys.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's just like incredible how that these scientists have these huge budgets. I don't even know much money they spent to make that. They have these huge budgets and they can create this astounding technology, but they're just using it in laboratories. They don't have the ability to bring it out into the field and study paranormal stuff with it. So that shows you kind of what I'm talking about. So a lot of the things that I've described in this book are still very relevant. Let me also read to you the back of this book to give you a nice little overview. Contrary to what you often see on TV, you do not need tons of money and fancy equipment to document the unknown. Whether you want to study what's happening in your own life or start an investigation team, you probably have all you need in your house right now, and this manual tells you how to use it, and language simple enough for a fifth grader. Okay, so let's just kind of dig in and just to give you an overview of what you're going to get out of this series, I'm going to do for you over the next few shows. How to use your phone to capture EVP, using balloons and light bulbs to detect electrostatic fields, using AM radios to document UFO interference, using flashlights to communicate with the other side, making footprint cast from what's in your kitchen, Creating ghost traps using a jar and aluminum foil, making an EMF meter with a coil of wire and an led toilet, paper balloons, flour, or wristwatch. These are some of the simplest tools that you can use. You can use a necklace to tap into your psychic capability. You can detect ghosts with the refrigerator magnet and a paper clip. Okay, this is kind of thing I'm talking about. So I'm going to sort of skip through this first section here about ghosts. But first off, I want you to I want you to hear this that I wrote in the introduction. Okay, one of the things to understand about the paranormal is that it eludes us because it happens so quickly and unexpectedly. It can take lots of time to set up an elaborate system properly calibrated to measure intricate data. But in the real world you must be flexible and able to properly improvise and create your research strategy. But whether we're talking about ghosts or UFOs, or cryptids or psychic phenomena, all these common subjects, they share something. Okay, Okay, here's the first thing. The fabric of reality is electrical energy. Almost anytime a paranormal phenomenon occurs, there is a weird surge of electrical energy. So burn that into your mind. And remember that all particles in the universe are trying to reach a state of balance between two basic poles. So you can kind of think of it like a magnet having a north pole and a south pole. And if you take two magnets and you try to force the north poles together or the south poles together, they will resist. But if you place a north pole against the south pole, they'll attract and stick. Case like repels and opposites attract. And it's the same with most of the electrically charged activity. These these ions and stuff that we will deal with with paranoral investigation. But we call them positive and negative instead of north and south. It doesn't mean we're talking about positive being good and negative being bad or anything like that. So when we come back, I'm going to start getting into just some basic tips for you, and you can take notes. But also I'll tell you how you can go get this pdf book for very cheap on my website if you'd like. And that's another thing. You know, what, if you like getting hands on information, if you like getting free stuff, I give away free stuff spontaneously all the time to people who sign up for my free e newsletter on my website there Joshuapwarren dot com. In fact, if you sign up right now, you will you will instantly receive an automated email from me that has links to all kinds of free online goodies, a good luck charm, some money making tips, some other PDFs, all this kind of stuff that maybe can get you started if you need that on your magical journey. All that and more go to Joshua Pwarren dot com. Right there on the homepage. You'll see where it says sign up for Joshua's e newsletter. Put your email address in there takes you two seconds. Hit the submit button, boot you will get that automated email from me. And while you're there, check out the cool stuff in the Curiosity shop as well. I am Joshua pe Warren. And you are listening to strange things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network, and.
Speaker 7: I will be right back. Stay right there. There's more Joshua p in coming right out.
Speaker 2: At paranormal date dot com, you meet the most fantastic people.
Speaker 4: Hi, I'm Tom.
Speaker 3: Hi, I'm Jennifer. What brings you here?
Speaker 8: Yeah? I'm here to meet someone who understands me so well. I'm into UFOs, gohst aliens, Bigfoot, conspiracy theories, the paranormal, that kind of stuff, but can't seem to find anyone who gets it.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, nice to meet you, Tom.
Speaker 1: I gotta go.
Speaker 8: Uh okay, I guess that's not your cup of tea.
Speaker 3: You sure very good luck with that.
Speaker 8: I can't meet anyone when I'm out, and I really can't find a website for my unique interest? What does one to do?
Speaker 2: Have you thought about Paranormal Date dot com?
Speaker 8: Parot What who are you?
Speaker 2: I'm a paranormal matchmaker and it's Paranormal date dot Com. It's a website for people looking for people like them. Stuff you like, remember interesting, I'll give it a try. Well, let's try this again.
Speaker 4: H Hi, I'm Tom.
Speaker 9: Hey, I'm deb Your profile on paranormal dy dot com looked very interesting. So you really saw a UFO.
Speaker 8: Well yeah, it was so intense, but not as intense as meaning you you're.
Speaker 9: An alien chasing flirt. But I kind of like it.
Speaker 8: Wow, this paranormal date dot Com thing really works.
Speaker 2: Maybe Paranormal date dot Com is for you. People with an interest in things they hear on Georgia's show find their match daily. So if you're looking for that special someone with an interest in UFOs, ghosts, aliens, Bigfoot, conspiracy theories, and of course the paranormal, come to the dating site inspired by George Nori. It's always free to search, and if you decide to upgrade to our amazing new features, use promo code George for a great discount Paranormal Date dot Com. You are not alone.
Speaker 3: And now back to the iHeartRadio and Cost to Coast am a normal podcast network and Strange Things.
Speaker 5: Welcome back to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. I am your host, the Wizard of Weird, Joshua P. Warren, beaming into your worm whole brain from my studio in sid City, Las Vegas, Nevada, where every day is golden and every night is silver. Gietto zome. Everything around us, each object, every molecule of air, swirls with positive and negative electrical charges. And when you rub two different objects together, like your socks dragged across the carpet in winter, the positive builds up more on one side and the negative more on the other. And that's why when you touch a conductive door knob you receive a small electrical shock. The shock balances everything again, allowing the positive and negative to flow back into equilibrium. Most classic paranormal phenomena occur when there is an imbalance of electrical charges in the atmosphere, and you can measure those electrical anomalies as they stir, which may be allowing our dimension to temporarily connect with another, and when they suddenly balance again, well, the phenomenon stops. The period of this electrical unrest can be seconds, minutes, or hours, and it's important for you to document them while they occur. Here's something else to keep in mind. Regardless of what you are documenting, the basics of the scientific method are of the utmost importance. Just remember, if you're facing a mystery, rule out the most likely explanation first. The most likely explanation is usually the correct one, but not always. That's called Ockham's razor. Try to determine cause and effect by looking for patterns. Does one action relate to another action? You must start with a broad view of what's happening and narrow it all down to possible sources. This is basic problem solving and logic, and last before we dig into the steps here, do everything you can to record every aspect of the strange phenomenon so others can analyze it and avoid becoming too personally attached to the situation when allowing others to do their best to objectively of evaluate the situation and your results. So don't get offended if somebody suggests it might not be what you think it is. The purpose is to gain the truth at all costs. That applies to everything. So now let's get specific into ghosts. Ghosts are usually accompanied by odd electromagnetic fields and though there are lots of expensive, highly sensitive devices made to pick up different electromagnetic fields. If a field is strong enough to affect your environment visibly, you can most likely measure it with a simple compass. Now, I've talked about this before on the show, and these days there are some pretty good compasses that you can get online. And I don't have the name of one in front of me that I like to use right now. I think it's let's see, it might be online compass dot AP if that looks right, Yeah, that's the one I think that I like to use. And you bring it up and you just hold your phone flat and then it operates like a real compass. But anyway, the best thing is to actually have a physical compass, because I always keep one. I've got my favorite one, as you'd probably know about from Transylvania that I got when I was there at this little antique shop. I've got it in my hand right now. I always keep this right here beside me when I'm doing the show. Grab a compass. They should always point north. And of course, when you use a compass, a traditional compass is held flat in your hand, all right, so it's held horizontally you're looking down on it from above, it should always point north. If it does not, make sure it's not close to something that's metal, metal, or magnetic or electrical like a lamp. So you want to kind of get it away from those things because those can affect it. If not, and it is being affected by something weird, if the compass does not stay on a steady north, especially if it spins, then it may be corresponding to some kind of paranormal disturbance. And if you don't have a compass, let me tell you it's so easy to make one. One way is to get a small linear object like a needle or a straightened paper clip, floating on water inside of a non metal bowl. So get yourself like a plastic bowl, put some water in there, and float this little needle on top of it. Before you do that, you need to get a magnet like a refrigerator magnet, and then take your needle or paper clip and stroke one end of it about the last third of its length in the same direction over and over on that magnet, even about one hundred times. And if you don't have a magnet, you can also just stroke it with a piece of fluffy fabric or wool or silk, but a magnet is much better. So what you're doing is you're magnetizing one end of this wire that's kind of your pointer end. And the pointer needs to float on the water in the non metal bowl, and you can lay it on a small piece of paper, or you can lay it on a sliver of plastic or foam, or if you have a needle, push it through a cork. There are many different ways. As long as it floats easily, you're fine. Once it floats on the water, give it up to two minutes to settle, and then the end you stroked should stabilize and start pointing north and at that time you'll know you have an effective compass. And then you can just observe it to see if any stray or bizarre electromagnetic energies in the room are affecting it. And this will lose its strength after a while, so you might want to redo this, you know, like restroke it every ten minutes or so. By the way, if you have kids, this is all these tips are great ways to have like a fun party where you teach them basic things about science, like hands on science. So that's a very simple way to make a compass. Here's how to make an EMF meter. The simplest way, of course, an EMF meter picks up electromagnetic fields are These are electric fields that are moving through the air that might be associated with the ghost moving through the air. The simplest way to make an EMF meter is to just take a large coil of thin insulated wire. Doesn't matter. You can take it from any appliance you've got, or maybe you have some laying around the garage. You can easily obtain a coil of thin insulated wire. It doesn't even matter exactly how thin it is, but probably the thinner the better. And it doesn't matter exactly how large it is, but the larger the better. And then hook it to a small light bulb or an LED, and for greater sensitivity, it's best to wrap it around something metal like a nail, but it can also be wound around something non metallic like a pencil. Okay, so anyway, once you wind this coil up, you attach each end of the wire to the two leads to power this bulb or the LED, and then if a strong magnetic field comes by, that bulb or led will blink you can test this by taking a magnet and just waving that magnet over that coil of wire, and you'll see that led or that light bulb blink. This is a basic EMF meter. I mean, if you test it out, if you take that coil of wire and you hook the leads to that light source and you wave a magnet over and it blinks, you have a basic EF. And now I don't want to get too technical here in a podcast, but if there's also something basically called a vault meter. So if you want to see if let's say, like an object, the haunted object has an electrical current coming from it, well here's something else that's very easy. You can do with a coil of wire. All right, take that coil of wire and wrap it around a small, shallow cardboard box, doesn't matter what it is. I think of, like you know those little boxes like you get when maybe you buy a wristwatch or maybe even a ring. If you have a little cardboard box like that, all you need is one half of it. You can put a compass inside that box, and then you can take a coil of wire and wrap it around that that whole box all around the compass and then once you've wrapped it, you can take those two ends that wire and if you touch them to something like the leads of a nine vault battery, well, that compass will start going nuts because when that wire is hooked to that battery, it creates an electromagnetic field that affects that compass. So that is a vault meter that you can use if you want to test whether or not an object is producing a current. So you see these two kind of go hand in hand. The EMF meter is when you take something like this coil of wire and you hook it to a light bulb, and then if you get a magnetic field around it, it produces electricity that powers the bulb. But on the other hand, you can use a similar thing to kind of reverse the process. So you take that same coil of wire and you just put it around that compass, and then if you touch the wire to something electrical it it makes an electromagnetic field. So that's how electricity and magnetism are related. And I know this may be a little tricky to visualize for some of you, but you know what, if you want to get this actual ebook and some others, it comes in a little pack nine dollars and ninety five cents is all it costs. Right now, you can download it instantly off of my website and the Curiosity Shop Joshua Pwarren dot com. In my town, I can't even buy a Hamburger for nine dollars and ninety five cents. But now that is the most technical stuff. I promise you. When we come back, I'm going to tell you what you can do with a fluorescent bulb. This is one of my favorites. And if that's not simple enough, well we're going to get into what you can do with toilet paper, balloons, soap bubbles, party streamers. Yeah, we've gone over the most technical stuff all read, so doll' sweat it all right. I love this stuff and it can come in handy. I'm Joshua Wa P Warren. You're listening to strange things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast Network, and I will be back after these important messages.
Speaker 1: Don't go anywhere. There's more strange things coming right up.
Speaker 10: Hey, folks, we need your music. Hey, it's producer Tom at Coast to Coast AM and every first Sunday of the month we play music from emerging artists just like you. If you're a musician or a singer and have recorded music you'd like to submit, It's very easy. Just go to Coast tocoastam dot com. Click the Emerging Artists banner in the carousel, follow the instructions, and we just might play your music on the air. Go now to Coast tocoastam dot com to send us your recording. That's Coast to coastam dot com.
Speaker 4: Now back to the Wizard of Weird on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 5: Welcome back to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. I'm your host, Joshua P. Warren, and this is the show where the unusual becomes usual. When an electrical charge moves, it's considered electromagnetic, and when an electrical charge stays stationary, it's called electrostatic. And the amazing forces of electrostatic power relate to many paranormal phenomena. There is the potential to move objects, make hair stand on end, cause cold chills, create three dimensional light forms, and one of the fastest and simplest ways to tell if there's a strong electrostatic field nearby, is to walk around with your arms exposed and just feel the air. See if your hair stands on end, or if you feel a tingly sensation like you would get if you put your hand up to an old TV screen for those of you who are old enough, but one of the easiest ways to also detect an electrostatic charge is to just get a fluorescent light bulb, especially the shorter ones that are maybe twelve inches to twenty inches long. Turn the lights out, and walk around a room with this bulb in your hand and try to hold it sort of in the middle instead of the end. You can try both ways, but the middle might be more accurate, and all of a sudden it'll start blinking in your hand. If you encounter electrostatic charges now, you can also create them by moving around too much, So try not to drag your feet on the floor and that kind of stuff too much. But that is a highly effective way of telling if you've got some charge in the air. But even simpler, if you think a room is haunted, hang four foot strips of lightweight paper from the ceiling. I'm talking thin strips, even toilet PaperWorks, and each strip should be no more than an inch wide. Hang as many as you can, often in sort of a grid pattern, and just sit back and observe them. Make sure that you don't have any drafts, and if an energy field passes through the room, the streamers will sway, showing you the path of the otherwise invisible form, so you can put as many of those as you want in there as possible. You can also hang bits of packing foam, popcorn, from lightweight thread or dental floss, and you know what. You can even get a sense of a room's overall electrostatic potential by rubbing balloons on your hair until they're charged enough to stick to a wall. And once it's on the wall, watch how it behaves. Does it move around the room in a strange manner because it's being affected by roving charges produced in the room by something paranormal. You can also blow soap bubbles in a room. Bubbles are so lightweight they can swirl and concentrate around weird paranormal fields. And it's easy just to make some soap bubbles by mixing a bit of dish detergent with water and sugar and a cup or a pan. Then just you know, dip one end of a drinking straw, you know, suckle it up and blow it through the opposite end. See the bubbles emerge. Any form of making bubbles will work, taking a loop of wire, dipping it into the fluid, blowing through that just like you did when you were a kid. Watch the bubbles. How about this one? If you think a ghostly energy field might be moving through a room, try to detect its footprints. Pour a thin layer of flour or baby powder on the floor, and if you don't want to mess up the floor, then you can lay down plastic trash bags first, and those can also help make the results more visible. So you have this thin layer of flour or talcum powder, ensure that the area is not disturbed, and if you later find tracks and the powder, you know something has moved through and the small particles may have been disturbed by an electromagnetic field. Maybe you'll find mouse sprints. You don't know. But you can also sprinkle small bits of foam like styrofoam popcorn packing on the floor. Just make sure it's done evenly and document how it looks, you know, after you do it, so you can compare later to see if it's been disturbed. When you're taking pictures with your camera, I always recommend that you use a fast shutter speed, the kind of thing that you would use to capture like a golf swing. And you can test this out by taking pictures of a fan. Look at the blades of the spinning blades of a fan, and go through your different settings. On some settings, the fan blades look almost invisible. They look like a blur. But when you find a certain high shutter speed setting, then you can see them more clearly. And this is because that higher shutter speed captures some of that action that's too fast and fleeting for the human eyes and brain to perceive. So find that setting that lets you see those fan blades most clearly, and use that setting when you're going out taking pictures of ghosts. Sometimes, if you're on a ghost hunt, just out of the blue, without telling anybody anything, lift the camera up and take a picture behind you, because sometimes something might be following you around. Okay, and you might not like what you see when you when you turn that phone back around, but try that out.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 5: You know, these these digital cameras that we use nowadays are generally sensitive to the invisible infrared realm. That's why if you look at say a TV remote control and you push a button, you usually cannot see any light coming from it. But if you look at it through your your your camera or your digital you know, your digital camera or the camera on your phone, you should be able to see that otherwise invisible light. Another thing that's great is to try to capture something similar to three D, meaning to get pictures of the same object from two different angles. So let's say you go on a ghost hunt and you're with a buddy and you want you want to coordinate and say, this is an area that's supposed to be haunted. We're both going to take pictures and angle, you know, get slightly different angles, maybe like one person's on the right, one person's on the left, but you're pointing at the same area. And then you one person says one and snaps, and the other person says two and snaps, and you do that one snap, two snap now, So it's not going to be exactly the same moment. You can do it at exactly the same moment if you're not using a flash. If you're using a flash, then your flashes can bounce together and create an illusion. But try to get pictures at the same place at the same time from two different angles, because if you capture something ghostly from two different angles, well that is much more important than capturing something from one angle, because it gives a much more credence to something physical being there and it makes it easier to analyze that. When it comes to audio recorders, you know, just about everybody can has a little recorder of some kind on their phone nowadays. But you know, if you don't, or if you know you're in a crunch and your mind is a haze because something freaky is happening. Well, if you have access to a voicemail, let's say, because I know sometimes if you call yourself, it won't let you leave yourself a voicemail. You'll go into some kind of like data base where it wants you to make adjustments on your phone. But if you have like a work phone that has a voicemail, call that work phone number and when it goes to voicemail, hold your phone up and start asking questions, who is there, what is your name? Why are you here? Why can I do for you? And then later listen to that voicemail and see if you hear an answer to those questions. This can also be a really interesting game if you're with a friend, because you can call your friend and let your friend's phone go to voicemell, and your friend holds his or her phone up and you ask questions and then turn around to the opposite your friend calls you. You let your phone go to voice smell, and then your friend asked questions, and then you both listen to your voicemails and see if there were answers to any of your questions. Now, in my booklet I talk about how you can literally make a thermometer very easily by using a jar and some rubbing alcohol and some food coloring. That's too complicated. I'm not going to try to describe that here on a podcast. Laser pointers are awesome though. You know, if you have a laser pointer and somebody blows a puff of smoke, you might not be able to see it with a naked eye, but if you run a laser's like a swipe a laser across the room pal that puff of smoke will show up. So if you have a laser, take it to an area you think might be haunted, briskly wave it or scan it, or sort of flick it back and forth left to right like you're literally waving it around the room like a scanner. And if there is some type of a thin apparitional form there, it might pop and stand out just like a puff of smoke and allow you to see it with a naked eye. If you have an old fashioned flashlight, those things can be very useful, especially if it's got a slide switch excuse me, a slide switch or a twist switch. You want to see if you can put that switch in a position so that the light is almost turned on, but not quite get it so close you almost think you could blow on the switch to make the light turn on. Just a subtlest motion could turn it on, and then place the flashlight turned off on a stable surface like a table, and then sit back and ask the ghost to make the light blink if it wants to talk. If it starts blinking, ask it to blink one once for yes and twice for no. Okay, And then that's a way you might be able to have a conversation using a flashlight. If you've got a plasma globe, you know these glass balls filled with zipping electricity that people use around Halloween. That's actually a type of miniature Tesla coil, and you can use them because they're very reactive, just as is. Set yours around a paranormal hot spot, and watch to see if any of the little bolts of electricity shoot from the globe's surface into the surrounding air. At very least, watch to see if one of the inner bolts sticks to a spot inside the glass globe, as if a human finger is there, although one is not, because if so, it may be pointing out the location of a ghost. When we come back from this break, I want to play a piece of audio for you that I think is quite impressive and insightful. It has to do with a tip that you can use for any type of manifestation or magic, and it regards the difference between using your right hand and your left hand. This can be valuable wisdom. I'm Joshua P. Warren. You're listening to Strange Things on the iHeart Radio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast Network, and I will be right back.
Speaker 3: Hang in there. Josh is coming right back on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. Every eight minutes, the American Red Cross brings help and hope to people in need. Thanks to the support of everyday heroes like you, the Red Cross is able to respond to disasters big and small, support military families, help ensure that blood is available when needed, and teach life saving skills like CPR and first Aid. Be a hero donate today, visit Redcross dot org or call one eight hundred Red Cross and now more. Joshua P. Warren on the iHeartRadio and Coast to cost AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 5: Welcome back to the final segment of this edition of Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. I am your host, Joshua P. Laurren, and I hope you enjoyed those tips on how to well create kind of a ghost hunting kit from household items, and as I said, I am going to continue in upcoming shows giving you tips on how to use household items to investigate UFOs and then encryptids and then psychic phenomenon and of course if you just want to jump the gun and go ahead and get my pdf there called poor Men's Paranormal well, you can get it right now, along with four other of my ebooks. One of them is Don't Play with Robert, the World's Most Haunted Doll. The other is The Wishing Machine Workbook. Then there is Brown Mountain Lights, a viewing guide, and then finally Practical wand Making. All that you can download for less. Let's see, it costs nine dollars and ninety five cents for all five of those if you go to the Curiosity Shop at Joshua P. Warren dot com. And by the way, if you're really serious about doing this for a living, I do have an online Paranormal Investigation Certification course, and I don't offer it all the time because I personally grade everything and personally interact and send the certificates and I don't always have time to do that. But as of this moment, I am accepting students for the online class. Go to Warren and Institute dot com Warren Institute dot com and you can learn all about it. You can just take it online at your own pace, but like I say, it's only available once in a while. You know what, I want to play a piece of audio for you that I was just really well for one thing, I was very flattered by and also I was really impressed thinking about the content of what was said here. I have known Devon Balanger for many years. I bet you know who she is too. She is an expert on all things metaphysical. I could go on and on with her resume, but if you've never been to like her website, for example, Mysterious world tv dot com mysteriousworld tv dot com, just go check it out and look at some of the stuff you can stream from there. And Devin, she's She's played a very interesting role in some of my most unusual experience. But this I did not expect. She obtained one of the electroum rings that my special artisan makes, and the next thing I knew, she posted something on her Facebook page. I did not ask her to do this at all, and I want to play. She gave me permission to play for you some of what she said. She's actually she's on video. You can see her sitting there. She's in her car and she talks about her experiences with the ring. So listen to part of what she said here.
Speaker 11: It was custom made to my size, and I have to tell you it only arrived last night.
Speaker 6: So it arrived and I went to bed. I went to sleep.
Speaker 11: I've been teaching all morning, I said. I did three classes back to back. But I had an extraordinary amount of people who were just coming out of.
Speaker 6: Saying I had to come over and tell you, like, your energy is amazing. That's random.
Speaker 11: That's three different clubs and nine people. If it'd be one or two, i'd say, okay, coincidence, all right, But I didn't change anything about me. And you know, I've been teaching here for quite a long time, so people felt compelled to come over. And I was like, that's really strange. And then I was thinking about it because I was just listening to Joshua's podcast about the ring and he was wearing the ring on his right hand. Well, I had mine on the left hand, that's the hear hand. So I'm wondering if the ring was given off some kind of loving energy or something.
Speaker 6: But people were coming out of their way to say something, so I thought that was pretty remarkable.
Speaker 11: So then I listened to his podcast, and people that wear this ring tend to benefit financially, from what I understand, So I switched the ring to my right hand within ten minutes. First I get a call from one of my favorite clubs to teach at because I don't like to talk money. But their hourly rate is four times higher than the other gym. So, you know, do I want to work one hour or do I want to go work out for four hours for the same pay?
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 11: So this club called and said, oh, hey, is there anyway you can just sub last minute tomorrow morning? I'm like absolutely, And then I get another email, Oh, I see you're selling something. Can I come over right now and buy it from you? And I'm looking down at this ring because I'm not a gambler.
Speaker 6: You won't find me at the casino. I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 11: So I'm not going to come about money from playing the lottery or gambler or anything like that. If I'm going to come about money, it's because I've earned it.
Speaker 6: But it was just random.
Speaker 11: But as soon as I switched it to my right hand, So whether you believe it or not, that's fine.
Speaker 6: I didn't know.
Speaker 11: I didn't come in, I didn't manifest anything. I just put it on and was like, okay, what you know, just what happens. I don't know if it would be more powerful if you manifested things too, But I've put a link below to the site, so feel free to just check it out, listen to that podcast.
Speaker 6: And if you go ahead and get yourself an electrium.
Speaker 11: Ring, please please please let me know about your experience, and let Joshua know obviously. And the ring arrived twenty four hours ago, and write on my left hand seemed to attract people towards me, and then as soon as I switched it to the right hand, I was getting calls about opportunities to earn more money.
Speaker 5: Now, isn't that interesting? I've heard before, of course, these things about the left hand being associated with manifesting certain things and the right hand being associated with certain things, But her talking about that so clearly. Putting the electrom ring on her left hand to attract love and the right hand to attract money is something that might be very useful for those of you who have one and those of you who just practice mana festation techniques in general. And like she said, she wasn't even trying to manifest anything. This was just something that was naturally happening to her when she put that on. Well, thank you so much for that testimonial, Devin Belanger. That was that was really surprising and impressive. And as I record this, my Artistan said that he will accept some more requests for electrom rings. And you know, it's one of those things that it comes and goes. So if you're interested, better not hesitate. Go to Joshua porn dot com and you'll find a link in my curiosity shop. You know, I want to leave you with this. When we talk about magic, oftentimes people roll their eyes because they just think about, like, oh, magic that doesn't exist, and they're imagining this scenario where it's like, you know, you're gonna wish for something in some fairy or Santa Claus or some leprechauns going to just made materialize something for you. But actually, no, it's about taking your thoughts and materializing them into something that's that's tangible. And I was recently watching this, uh, this great documentary about Jim Henson and my goodness, what was it called here? It was called Okay, Jim Henson idea man. And I you know, I don't think anybody was more of a magician, a true magician, than Jim Henson. I mean, wouldn't you agree he had like the craziest, most elaborate insane ideas about how to push boundaries. He was. He was a lot like Walt Disney in that way, and he was able to go out and manifest this stuff and create this entire industry that bears his name. And it's really interesting when you watch a documentary like that about you know, the life of a true wizard, true jedi like that. And yet on the other hand, the sad part is I think that he actually also kind of worked himself to death because he was only fifty three when he died. He basically died of strap throat and how horrible is that. And even though he was a true magician his work, it often it just took him away from his family and he didn't get to have a lot of that quality in his life. His relatives talk about that. So, you know, when you're using magic, think not just about manifesting all these grandiose things, but manifesting what's going to make you happy. And sometimes you can manifest too much, you can go overboard, you can overthink that manifest some of the simple things that are going to bring you peace on a day to day basis. Because yeah, you can become a wizard like him or Walt Disney. But both of them died young, and both of them sacrificed a lot of personal time that they could have had that they probably wish that they could have back if they had it all to do over again. So that's why when you manifest things or you know, think realistically about what you want, and also don't take for granted the things that you already have and pay your attention to those things as well. Oh okay, well, now it's time for us to end the show on the most positive note as possible. Let us all tap take a deep breath, and let's focus on the good fortune tone. That's it for this edition of the show. Follow me on Twitter at Joshua P. Warren, Plus visit joshuapwarren dot com to sign up for my free e newsletter to receive a free instant gift, and check out the cool stuff in the Curiosity Shop all at Joshuapwarren dot com. I have a fun one lined up for you next time, I promise. So please tell all your friends to subscribe to this show and to always remember the Golden Rule. Thank you for listening, Thank you for your interest and support, Thank you for staying curious and I will talk to you again soon. You've been listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 1: Thanks a lets listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast Day and Paranormal Podcast Network. Make sure and check out all our shows on the iHeartRadio app or by going to iHeartRadio dot com