Speaker 1: Hi, everybody, Welcome to another exciting episode of.
Speaker 2: I found it some cereal.
Speaker 1: That way we'll save show because the reviewing cereal.
Speaker 2: In a cereal. So it's been a minute since we played that.
Speaker 1: It's been a minute.
Speaker 2: Well, I found it. I found it. Look at that from twenty nineteen is when that email was sent to me and I found the show. Yeah with it s e I a l someone that didn't really know the show sent that to us. Yeah, so anyway, welcome buddy, Welcome to October.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy this is fall.
Speaker 2: Whether I am thriving. You love it when there's like that brisk feeling.
Speaker 1: I love the brisk feeling in the air. You love fall. I love fall. It's so nice. I this this summer was burutal Oh. It was hot, it was unenjoyable. It just was not a good summer.
Speaker 2: So you've got your snuggies already.
Speaker 1: This isn't this is the best hoodie. It's oversized. I'm cozy. I'm like loving every minute of it.
Speaker 2: That's the thing with the kiddies now, they wear these big giant sweatshirts.
Speaker 1: I know, I said one of the kiddies.
Speaker 2: I mean like massive, Yeah, you know, I'm gonna turn that off in case I get an email out a go yeah mine, Yeah, No, that's okay. Oh so there were I just want to make sure it's recording right video.
Speaker 1: So, like I said, in recording.
Speaker 2: But the green light was on? What do I know? Well, you know, we don't have to argue about this. It's all good.
Speaker 1: We don't argue about this because I was wrong.
Speaker 2: So you know, this is episode three. Oh one.
Speaker 1: I hate this microphone.
Speaker 2: Did you put in a trouble ticket? Did you know I fix it for you? I told you too, I don't.
Speaker 1: This is your home. I don't fix it, as evidenced by the mass horde all around us.
Speaker 2: Now, I got to clean this because big things are happening.
Speaker 1: Big things, folks, gotta big things. I can't wait for the next episode.
Speaker 2: That being said, let's go to Cereal number one.
Speaker 1: No, but guys, it actually is a really big thing and I'm so excited about it, and like, I really can't believe it actually happened. No, not to tease.
Speaker 2: I have some confidence in us, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh you're telling me to have confidence? Good one? What up?
Speaker 2: Snoop?
Speaker 1: Oh he's back.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So this is number three in the Snoop Cereal trilogy. I guess there are some more on the way, apparently, but here's the third one. You know, we had the cinnamon things, and we had the fruit things, and now here's the frosted shredded wheat things.
Speaker 1: I'm very confused as to what Snoop's friends are because they go from like two dogs named Max and Hercules, another one named Roxy Captain Ace, and then they just literally have mister polar Bear and Coach Panda. So why is there mister polar Bear and just Coach Panda?
Speaker 2: And you know, they have these mascots that travel all over the country. They go to supermarkets and schools and all kinds of stuff and they show kids how to eat sugary cereal.
Speaker 1: So if you're watching this, that's Coach Yeah. Sorry, no, no, mister polar Bear.
Speaker 2: That's mister polar Bear.
Speaker 1: Yeah he doesn't have a fun name.
Speaker 2: I like mister polar Bear. I think it's fun.
Speaker 1: If I had a dog, a white dog, I would call it.
Speaker 2: That, mister polar Bear. Yeah, that would be cute. A big fluffy akita. Yeah, those akas.
Speaker 1: I don't know, right, I have no clue. I'm excited for this. I mean, the Snoop dogg cereals have all been really good.
Speaker 2: It's just Snoop. So it's Snoop Cereal frosted drill frosted drizzlers. And that's why he's a coach there, because he's a basketball guy and he's drizzling.
Speaker 1: Mister polar Bear, right, he's a coach. How would he talk?
Speaker 2: Hey, gods, they all talk like that. Ye, all right, all right, frosted drizzlers.
Speaker 1: So I don't love the name drizzlers.
Speaker 2: I don't really well because the frosting is drizzled on.
Speaker 1: If he says something, mister polar Bear.
Speaker 2: Said, I'm just closing it out. I want to keep it fresh, you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, with all your other weird cereal cart things. Mister polar Bear says, help others win too. Did you know that by eating Snoop Cereal you can help bring more winning to the lives of people in your community. Snoop Cereal is a proud sponsor of Future Bosses, So spoon it up and do some good every morning.
Speaker 2: That's cool. So today we'll be using two percent. This is the last time, hopefully that we'll be using white supermarket water.
Speaker 1: You know, white supermarket water.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that's all this stuff is. Oh you'll see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'll see, you'll see.
Speaker 2: Anyway, here we go.
Speaker 1: You can't like even leave the mic down because it's attacking me.
Speaker 2: Every time.
Speaker 1: You didn't give me any milk.
Speaker 2: It all got it, all got sucked into it. I'll give you more.
Speaker 1: I literally have no milk on these. Okay, can you drive me home today?
Speaker 2: No, that's what shredowe does. It sucks up the milk.
Speaker 1: But like it's downpouring here so much so that this building is leaking. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: You know they do have trains, are underground. You don't get wet. Mmm yeah, mm hmmm. Four bowls in a spoon. This is good. It really is because it's sweet. Yeah. You know that's got a lot of sugar. I like that. Yeah, ingredients, whole grain, wheat, sugar, gelatine, gelatin, Yeah, PhD added to preserve freshness. That's it. Not a lot of ingredients in here. I like that. No chemicals know all that stuff, although BHD is probably a chemical, just saying, look, the frosting rinses off pretty quick. But it is a good Okay, No, don't do that in the Mike. People don't want to hear that. Well, go under the counter. What do you give it?
Speaker 1: I like it a lot.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a little dramatic and not real, just saying.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm better now. It was lodged in my throat and you didn't care.
Speaker 2: No, I just thought that you were faking it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I'm the dramatic one in this situation.
Speaker 2: How's your foot? By the way, it's actually almost better. I still have to it's my ankle and I still have to put band aids on it with some neosporn because it's not completely healed yet, and I have to use this special rinse to wash it some medical rints. Yeah. By the way, you mentioned that it's raining here in New York City today and the building is leaking. I think the interesting thing is every time it rains, the building leaks. But the thing is, we're on the sixth floor. There's like twenty floors above us. So is it like pouring down up there and just making its way down here? How does that work? Usually when you're in and think of like the sludge right like, because usually the top floor leaks, but it's going down. It's very strange. Anyway, get that out of here, please, now, are you okay?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: I'm I'm not sure which cereal I want to do next. But I got both of these. One of them I found in vitamin shop and one of them and one of them I got in Mexico.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let fun fact, but I have okay, one second, I heard a coffee.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, should we take a break?
Speaker 1: No, I have uh cereals for you from places for us, Yes.
Speaker 2: From Africa. I'm sure we did it before. Okay, they get I even said they're cereal in Africa.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Well, a lot of countries don't do cereal.
Speaker 1: It's a gigantic country.
Speaker 2: I understand that. But there's a lot of big countries that don't do cereal. They just don't.
Speaker 1: They Well, they have a lot of cereal.
Speaker 2: Again, I'm gonna come on, man, nobody wants to hear all this. I got it, So drink some milk. No, I mean white water? Did so? Did did someone one of your survivor friends bring back from Africa the challenge or something?
Speaker 1: No? My my parents' friends sent out an email blast to all of their friends who are on boats. Okay, and they're they all chipped in and are like now all to buy cereal. They're all like finding international cereals and getting it for us.
Speaker 2: Because they're fans of the show. Uh yeah wow. Are they gonna be to bring it back through customs?
Speaker 1: Well? The African ones are being shipped as we speak.
Speaker 2: So are they in big crates?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's in a big crate you're gonna have to use.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, Oh, I'm so excited, just like the Fragili box.
Speaker 1: What a Christmas story?
Speaker 2: You dope? Which one? Did they even said Christmas story? Do you want Mexico or do you want Vitamin shop E? I guess I'll do show Vitamin Shoppy. I don't understand why they got the E on it. It's so annoying.
Speaker 1: Maybe they're like French.
Speaker 2: I was searching for cereals online and this one came up. I think it's discontinued. I don't know, because it was like last box, so I ordered it online and picked it up at the Vitamin Shoppy.
Speaker 1: Why. Yeah, If anybody is listening and actually knows why it's s h ppe.
Speaker 2: Then tell us that's old timey. Shoppy is like old timey. I know, you don't say shoppy it's shop and what is this? The brand is I one. I guess that's how you pronounce it. I Want Organics protein crunchies. They had a couple of different varieties, but they had why what plant protein? That doesn't mean anything?
Speaker 1: Plant base will be Okay, No, we're not.
Speaker 2: I think we are. Look there's a happy family on the back.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I think the dude's divorced because him and his two kids. Right, it's a trend sad Yeah, hey, can I read it?
Speaker 1: I'm trying.
Speaker 2: He's a proud dad.
Speaker 1: He's not a proud dad. He's a super proud dad of Mason and Gianna and the founder of I Want Organics. A story of you and me. It's a story of our kids, our friends and our families.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where's his wife? She left him because of this damn cereal? It's so gross. I bet oh No.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine if it's like you've put all your money into what and he's like this Samuel's gonna take off.
Speaker 2: And now it's even discontinued at Vitamin Shoppy made.
Speaker 1: In a facility that processes milk, tree soy and sesame seeds.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: This has beans as the ingredient. So this is gonna be one of those that we hate.
Speaker 2: But it's berry.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's gonna be rice flavored.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm winning on nutrition. That's what that is. One. I'm winning on nutrition. It says it right there. It's gonna be enough for me. I one dot com you were probably really little. It was like early on the Internet when it was a search engine and it was I one, and when you search for things and did certain things, you'd get points to win contests. Huh, but you should look it up like that whatever the Internet archive thing is.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I one dot com it's really it was cool. I was all about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can imagine. Yeah, do you know I got a free computer.
Speaker 2: It was cool using it. Free PC dot com is another one. If you search through all their links and stuff, you got this. They sent you a computer. It was a research thing. It was so that.
Speaker 1: Well it like this is so up your alley. That's so you They to be like, oh my god, they're giving away frea computer. Said, all I have to do is spend eighty hours knocking links.
Speaker 2: No, so they would send you a PC and you would just have to have their thingk bar on the top. So everything that you did. They were tracking it, which was fine. I didn't do any porn on that one, you know, so they were tracking it and then but the cool thing was is they actually went out of business. So they send emails that's saying you could just keep the computer, have a nice day, and you don't have to use our software anymore. These are big. It doesn't look anything like it, not at all. There's no there's no like verry colored ones. Oh no, wow, this is not going to be good at all. Wait, I need the box. I was gonna say the it smells nice. Yeah, it smells very smells very good. Sorry, I bet you.
Speaker 1: Those computers for that search engine were like from Russia and like.
Speaker 2: No, there were dells I think or Gateway or something like that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you remember Gateway that came in the box.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't remember. It was one of those. So this is a very flimsy box. Usually these organic things are flimsy.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: I love that song Olivia Rodrigo. I'm loving her lately. I don't like her. It's sad, angry stuff. But the newer things are probably still angry, but I like them. Here ready, there's some big balls.
Speaker 1: H m hmm.
Speaker 2: It's funny because I want to hate it, but it's not incredibly Oh there it is the bean. This is nope, yeah right, it's this is that one that tastes Okay, to start, it tastes like a paste, but it tastes like I'm eating at a mommy. Yeah, ride at a mommy, yeah, with a little bit of berry spray on it.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry. And your kids look wonderful, and I'm sure you're a really nice guy, but maybe the cereal markets just ain't for you.
Speaker 2: All this plant based stuff with that I don't understand. Oh they give back though, that's nice, they don't.
Speaker 1: I know. I feel bad because we did this with like it's several cereals where it's like, oh my god, this is terrible, and then you read the back and it's like we save orphans, but we're like, oh, it's so bad.
Speaker 2: We'll go ahead and hashtag I one feeling because that's you know, I don't I don't know. I I'm going to give it. I give it one ball, I give it. Yeah, it's see. Anytime I get that, because you get that taste the huzz, I call it the huzz like it's Okay, it's but if you're blying, why is it the huzz Well, if you if you're able to chew it and swallow it real quick, I don't know if you'll get that flavor. But I like to savor.
Speaker 1: And this comes with like a lot of berry flavor at first, but it's not berry in the traditional sense. It almost feels like you're doing like a compote of some sort.
Speaker 2: I like compote. But the weird thing is if you look on the box the pictures, the picture on the box has two different colored puffs. Yeah, and it's not like these all white. There's no berry colored puffs.
Speaker 1: It's uh. List say, I don't think we've ever had a bean cereal that we liked. I don't think they exist. I don't think beans are a good alternative to the traditional ones. If you have to eat it, like our friend Newman, if like it's good for Newman, great, like you can I guess train yourself to like it. But this just aw.
Speaker 2: We should have had newmon On for this. Weren't we supposed to have them off for crap cereals? Yeah, anyway, we'll have to do an all Keto episode. Yeah we will. We're gonna take a break. We'll be back right after.
Speaker 1: This, move into the country, going to eat a lot of peaches.
Speaker 2: If you know, you know, and we're back. I couldn't think of the letters. I y K, y K.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess right.
Speaker 2: It's been a minute since we played that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're going back into your archives.
Speaker 2: I am. I'm loving that I found all this now.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh so while we're on the playing things, tip, let's play this.
Speaker 1: Serial Killers in turn National. Wow, we booked a plane ticket and everything like us. Now we're in where.
Speaker 2: We're in Mexico south of the border, Ola Andrew Ola, Senor Scott Ben Venidos are serial killers?
Speaker 1: A c u librario e biblioteca.
Speaker 2: Very good. You're in the Cereal library.
Speaker 1: Cereal less biblioteca.
Speaker 2: Very good.
Speaker 1: Actually, wouldn't it be biblioteca day, Cereal day?
Speaker 2: Cereal?
Speaker 1: Yeah you're cereal. You're okay, Yeah, you're so.
Speaker 2: Yes. So when me and the kiddies went down to Mexico, No, not the kiddies, we went.
Speaker 1: To me and my kiddos. We went to Mexico and we had a great time with ession. I had the best time with the kiddos. Make sure you read all my Facebook statuses. I had a great time. We went and had a ball.
Speaker 2: So if you saw the Instagram post from a month or two ago, you saw that I went into the Walmart, and we.
Speaker 1: Haven't read your captions from that trip. Let me go really quickly and just peruse that.
Speaker 2: In the meantime, I'll shake this up.
Speaker 1: Excuse me. I was like choking on that.
Speaker 2: By the way, there's gotta be something we can do about the levels, because anytime I play something out of the system, it's like, whoa, it's so hot. Okay, we either need to turn us up or that down. So we'll have to get Jeff for that as well. We need him to come in here and do an overhaul of the serial Killer studio overhaul.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was looking up your posts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you know it's our posts.
Speaker 1: No, No, your posts from your vacation.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I didn't do any of that. There's no there's nothing that you go. Hey, By the way, I love your weather report, love, I love I love it because there's a hint of you making fun of me in that weather report that you did on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Oh, from a while back.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know, Diamond just posted it the other day.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well I used to do that all the time with Diamond in the old studio because we used to go get cofee together. And now this one's farther. But had an amazing week with the girls applya dot com and had to go back to work and back to school. Sad face.
Speaker 2: That's cool. So found the Walmart. This one was a little shadier, shadier than like the one that we went to in Kkin Yeah, shady are This one was like in a neighborhood. The sidewalks were all broken and we had to be careful not to break our ankles and holes and stuff like that. The sign was all faded and weird.
Speaker 1: Is this chocolate coconute?
Speaker 2: It is not, So we went coconut. Yeah. We went down the aisle and I was an awe. There was so much and I was like, what can I put in my suitcase? How much can I bring home? So I got like three or four boxes And this is one of the ones I was most excited for. This is Kellogg's Extra. We've had Kellogg's Extra before, but it was a chocolate one, so this is extra cocoa.
Speaker 1: I kid nut. I can't wait for coconut.
Speaker 2: I'm very excited. So there's uh, there's some like drooling honey and almonds and coconut drooling almond. No drooling honey, Oh, drizzling honey. I like drooling.
Speaker 1: No, drooling is such a nasty word.
Speaker 2: But it's drooling off the spoon. By the way, that's drizzling off the spoon. That's that's very photoshop. That honey is not there.
Speaker 1: Also, they aren't using the honeyspoon.
Speaker 2: No, they just know how people have this. Yes, No, in Mexico, they just use a wooden spoon.
Speaker 1: Oh you know this.
Speaker 2: They don't use the honey.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize you were.
Speaker 2: So they don't use the honey dropper being really yeah, what do they call it? A honey thing with the thing? I know that this is the spiral thing, the thing, the dippering dipper, honey dip. So this looks really good. I'm excited for it. It's corn, corn flakes with stuff in it, let's go.
Speaker 1: And almonds.
Speaker 2: Date what here? It says excesso calorias You know what that means? Excessive calories, so many calories, so many and accesso asucates a lot of sugar, so much sugar, so much sugar. I bought you those oreos. Also, did you see those under the tissue box. Go into the tissue box. I got those three. We're gonna do that on a bold chat so you can try it. Not only does that one have excesso colereos and excesso asucaates, it also has excesso fat. Right, grassi, what is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we are entering into the winter season, so we should just be hibernating.
Speaker 2: You need some grosso. What is a grosso?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 2: What it is?
Speaker 1: Is this lime oreos?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Gross, grossa saturatas that's saturated fat so much and accesso sodio. You know what that is? Salt so much salt. Wow. I love I love that they do that. They big giants, stop signs, big exagons. Donate this crap. It's got so much stuff in it.
Speaker 1: You don't want this.
Speaker 2: I love the warnings they have there, and they got the best cigarette warnings too, like big giant things, don't smoke me with pictures of lungs and things.
Speaker 1: Well, I feel like Europe does that now too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where it's like, okay, other countries have great warnings. We don't just like please don't do this. It's not good for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, it's not good. We warned you. Yeah, like if you die, like we're sorry. Although California started doing that with some product.
Speaker 2: Oh everything, you get cancer from everything in California, But if you take it over state lines, you're good.
Speaker 1: So the cancer's gone.
Speaker 2: Who knew? All right, the chemicals don't work as effectively. This looks looks good, smells very coconut. And you know me, I love my coconut.
Speaker 1: When I think of Scotty B I think coconut. You should remember when we shared coconuts.
Speaker 2: That was the worst time ever. Yeah, the coconut was so rhyme.
Speaker 1: We were trying so hard to be like it's good.
Speaker 2: I'm always that guy that gets the coconut on the beach. I love it. I don't have it. I don't see a coconut in here. The flavors down, but without seeing any actual coconut, I feel like it might be artificial. No, se it's right there, you got one. Yeah, all I have is almonds. I do like this. I feel like this is the kind of surreal that you can't have more than one bowl up because you'll get nauseous.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's a little overpowering, but I do like cocoin I disagree.
Speaker 1: They need to bring this to the United States.
Speaker 2: I did, I did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Kellogg's does. Oh are you Kelloggs?
Speaker 2: Maybe no, you're not. I'm a subsidiary.
Speaker 1: Oh you said it right, Yeah, that makes me happy.
Speaker 2: If you go back to a hundred fifty episode, you'll realize what just happened. I'm gonna give this. I'm teetering, but I'm gonna give it five balls. I'll give it four. I give it five. It's pretty good. So if you can find extra cocoa.
Speaker 1: They can't because it's not sold in the United States.
Speaker 2: Maybe somebody imports it, you know who. There are some stories that have imported cereals, which ones a lot of them. What if you go into the international aisle of most supermarkets, you'll see imported cereals, like a lot of them. Have those cocoa crispy the one with the elephant on it? Yeah, right, what shop right, We've done that, shop right? Yeah, A lot of stories.
Speaker 1: All right, I give it five bowls because when you get the hint to coconut, it's really nice. A hint mine's all hint minds, like as if it's whispering in my ear like a I'm coconut.
Speaker 2: But my problem is I didn't get a piece of coconut. I got a lot of it. Oh there's okay, there's shreds. I see it. Yes, yeah, the picture on the box is like a full on look at that. It's just a piece.
Speaker 1: You don't really taste the coconut too much, but it adds a nice sweetness to it. I like the crunch of the nuts, and the flakes are delicious. So five bowls from me.
Speaker 2: There's excessive usucares, though, you gotta be careful.
Speaker 1: Bring it to the US. I did no no Kellogg's.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you so much for listening to cereal killers this week.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: Hopefully we'll see you Wednesday with a bull chat. I anticipate that we will have something on Wednesday for yes, fingers crossed. Yeah, because you know what, the ratings have been going way down. We've dipped.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we don't do the Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Because when you dip, we dip.
Speaker 1: You dip just like this.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, you were doing I was doing my hands up. That's freak nasty dip. You dip freak nasty does dip?
Speaker 1: Oh god, dip dip, God dip.
Speaker 2: All right, please follow us on all social serial Killers PC. Check out the website serial KILLERSPC dot com. You can see all our ratings from all three hundred one episodes. Yes, and next Monday, we got a treat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's coming.
Speaker 2: Get exciting for all of us.
Speaker 1: Wait, why don't you do on the next it's right there, syeah.
Speaker 2: No, no, I saw that I was gonna do that.
Speaker 1: But I pretend that we didn't say anything about the next episode yet. Okay, on the next serial Killers, Oh boy, do we have a treat for you.
Speaker 2: Get ready, we will unveil something that is quite spectacular. We're very excited for years in the making. Four years, four years. I think it's three and change.
Speaker 1: Twenty nineteen is when we started, right, But.
Speaker 2: It's three and change because you know.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it's stir until we see you next.
Speaker 1: Now, we started in uh May of twenty nineteen. Okay, May twenty nineteen to twenty twenty, right, twenty twenty, twenty twenty one, twenty twenty one to twenty twenty two, twenty twenty two to twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: So we're four years and change. I know, we're four and a half years.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: Wow, yes, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: See all right, you doubted me.
Speaker 2: Here we go, have a great week, and we'll see you Wednesday and then again on Monday. Until then, lead bye. Crunch, everybody, crunch, that's just us. Oh. I think people say crunch when they're listening like it, I hope so. I think. I'm sure Matt does both matts. Oh yeah, both of them. They sit in their car and they go crunch, crunch. Oh that was a great.
Speaker 1: One, good one.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, alright, bye bye,