Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you. Thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 2: Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 1: Kiss FM.
Speaker 2: Good morning Sisny Tanya Sofia. I still can't get past the blue hair, Sophia. I mean, I think it's getting bluer. So she has blue hair, I got blonde highlights. The ship to put toner in as well? I don't know do you have to because sisteing Tanya gotta put purple shampoo or something in my hair.
Speaker 3: That's not a toner, that's just like to maintain the color.
Speaker 2: Do you understand that, Like I have product in my shower because of the two of you in my head.
Speaker 1: That's a problem.
Speaker 4: You're welcome always that it will help you.
Speaker 1: And they think I'm being you think I'm being blown out. What's the right?
Speaker 2: I put a few highlights in, just a few sunlight highlights now a sudden looks like sun in.
Speaker 1: No, they're nice, thank you.
Speaker 4: The purple shampoo makes it brighter, less orange, right.
Speaker 2: Well, I want it to be not too broad anyway? Do you have to put this purple shampoo in blue hair, Sofia.
Speaker 1: I'm supposed to use.
Speaker 5: Like color save shampoo, but honestly, I just let it all wash out.
Speaker 2: But it's not washing out, it's getting blue. I'm just telling you, it's smurfing over there a little bit, all right. So let's take a look what we got today. Disney Land tickets. My niece is in town. We're gonna go down and hang out Disneyland. I know, Sysney you go a lot with the family, so I get the list. She's seven, so she wants to do the Incredit Coaster. She doesn't want to get wet though. She's like, I don't want to. I don't want to do Bayou. Then I've done that and gotten soaked before I know.
Speaker 1: I know. We took survey our four year old on that one last and it was who So I'm going to take that on.
Speaker 2: I can't believe my sister is trusting me to take my seven year old niece the disney Land of the day.
Speaker 1: No training wheels. That's right. It's a big step in my life. Big in the back room is shocked. She was going shook.
Speaker 2: I'm giving her husband and my sister a little time to do what they'd like to do without kid around, child around.
Speaker 3: Okay for a few hours, like they'll be there.
Speaker 1: No, they're staying in La. I'm going to Anaheim.
Speaker 6: That's right.
Speaker 1: It's a big step. This is where were you when?
Speaker 2: Where were you when you heard that I'm entrusted with a child for a day.
Speaker 4: I can't believe it.
Speaker 2: Actually, okay, well, don't start sending texts. I can't believe it, Meredith. Then she'll be worried about it.
Speaker 1: There's a staff at Disneyland.
Speaker 2: There's people there. It's not like, you know, if it's something to have, anything goes wrong. They have a great emergency care kid.
Speaker 3: She's seven years old, so she still needs to boost her in the car. So don't forget that.
Speaker 1: Yeah I didn't. I am gotten that far.
Speaker 2: I'm just happy that to be able to spend some time with her, get sent backs.
Speaker 1: See Chris with you in the morning.
Speaker 2: Just remember that we go forward right day, Like Saving Time is coming up on Saturday night, which is technically Sunday, and we do this every year. But we're going to go forward right which is it's blessing curse, blessing curse.
Speaker 4: We spring forward, which means we come to work at like four am.
Speaker 2: Really well, no, it's the same time on the clock. Let's suck get into it. You lose an hour sleep, but you have longer days the summer. Now, the sun's going to set later in the day, which is nice. I'm into it, right, I'm into it now, let's see. And then when we get there are usually maybe I don't know because by the time we've been like, I eat at five o'clock, so there's so much daytime now, so.
Speaker 4: You're really eating at four.
Speaker 1: Okay, I heard you the first time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this one is going to be it's going to take an adjustment for us in the mornings, Like the mornings are going to be rough for like a week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're always rough, all right. So sisters, now listen to this. This stuff just hits my phone into my feed. Do you have a sister? Because they say that the meaner sibling is a sister, brothers and sisters, A meaner sibling is a sister and assistant you have, well.
Speaker 1: You have sisters. I have a sister and a brother. So they think you're mean. Well, why wouldn't I think that they might be? Well, not they, but Jeanette thinks you're mean. No, what if I think that Jeanet's means we have one of each?
Speaker 2: Do you believe that you can tell difference in the sort of tension between one or the other the now as adults.
Speaker 3: No, but like as adults were like we all get along and it's great, but we're growing up. As kids, my brother was mean in the sense where like he would hide behind a wall to scare me and like just do mean things.
Speaker 1: Like that to me.
Speaker 3: As a little kid, my sister would yell at me and then smack me, like just like she was driving me to dance or driving me somewhere and I was so sid to remind her the exit.
Speaker 1: She'd be like, you forgot the exit. That it means it's like frustration.
Speaker 2: Because you know a little game of peekaboo. It's just to tease from a brother, but like getting up in your face like that.
Speaker 3: My brother would like love to scare me and like you didn't like to make me cry?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Right? Were we not? Like bully?
Speaker 7: I feel like we were the oldest siblings are the meaner ones, because I too got picked on as the youngest. My siblings would hold my hands and my feet down on the couch and tickled me until I peed my pants.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't want to come to work and hear that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, similar similar situations pin down.
Speaker 1: They try to spit in my mouth all that cash. Yes, you're lucky to be here, Like, where were our parents? What they paying attention to? Not caring?
Speaker 2: I mean, I I have a great relationship with my sisters, So I'm I didn't realize how blessed I was by that.
Speaker 1: I'm so worriedful California. I don't know, I don't know. Yeah, in the state of Georgia, we didn't do that.
Speaker 2: You guys, they say the meaner sibling is the sister.
Speaker 1: Let me know.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred and five to one O two seven at Kiss FM. Raven me not on Kiss FM in a few minutes. Another chance to get a four pack to Disneyland here one of two point seven Kiss FM.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: Also, I just heard that our intern drooled on Skeletor and set a deadline and ultimatum about Wow stepping up to be boyfriend girlfriend or not. That's after seven. I can't go there yet. I need to just let it marinate that, let it marinate for a second. I need to think of my opinion on this based on where it might go. All right now, Sisney was talking about this, and I'm gonna do it later today because mine is right here.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 2: My old apartment is right down the street from where we are here in Burbank. But it's something that actually, when you mentioned it, I do it too. Is it strange that we do it?
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's strange.
Speaker 3: So I like to sometimes occasionally drive by my old house.
Speaker 1: It's weird because and it.
Speaker 3: Makes me sad, and I'm like, and I don't know why I do it, Like it's like self sabotaging, but I'm like, I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 2: I do it too, And I go slow by the windows, hoping they won't see me looking in them, but I'm hoping to see them.
Speaker 3: It's really and I want to see, like what they change, if they like change the front door, like.
Speaker 2: I'm possessive about it. They changed, Like my old house in Atlanta. When I go back for Christmas, I drive by. They painted the front door a different.
Speaker 4: Color, but they still they kept your constellations in your room.
Speaker 1: Okay, you have to understand it.
Speaker 2: So when I was a kid growing up, I put constellation stickers on my bedroom ceiling and they glow at night.
Speaker 1: A lot of us did.
Speaker 2: Sisaney and Tanya went to my childhood home at one point on a trip to Atlanta as adults recently, and somehow got invited into my bedroom as a child.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 3: Well, we went to just see the house almost like this, like do it, drive by and just like take a picture in front of it, and then they saw us, and then we had to explain ourselves and they invited us in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, invited us fully.
Speaker 2: Really strange that you have seen the constellations of when I was fifteen years old on my ceiling.
Speaker 4: Sweet that we took it upon ourselves.
Speaker 1: Strange they kept them up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I don't know. I mean, you can't get those things down. Apparently, get off.
Speaker 1: Why did you drive by? What were you? What was happening?
Speaker 3: We were there, We went to like your old high school, and we met at your old house.
Speaker 1: Oh I know you went and did my whole life because I just I don't know. I got the urge.
Speaker 3: And sometimes the kids want to go by too, and then they get emotional and I'm like, we're not doing this again. Every time we drive by it, it's like, not doesn't make us feel good. It makes us feel sad that we don't live there anymore.
Speaker 2: Good news is whoever is living at my apartment over here on Hollywood and Verdugo. I can't really see in there because it's I can't really right.
Speaker 7: Also, just like, I don't know why it took me so long to realize this, But you have a new Bengal today.
Speaker 1: I haven't knew a bracelet today. Cute. Thank you for listening to what we're talking about here.
Speaker 7: Yeah I was listening, but I was very distractive when you pointed at your apartment was very very shiny.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm trying to go back in time, all right, coming up next here at kiss. If I'm something you do every day that has proven to break the worry cycle, it will stop the cortisol irrigation. It could hang on to two point seven kids, have a good morning quote of the day. I like quotes I do, and uh sometimes I get them. Sometimes I actually need to read them two or three times. But I got one coming up here in a second.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: The next time you're feeling a little bit stressed, I think I felt stressed and then not stressed already seven times this morning, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like I go up and down fast. What happened this morning when I woke up. Something happened.
Speaker 2: Oh the battery was not working in the remote. When I want to flip it onto quickly check out the early news, and that like spiked my cortisol right, and then then my coffee came and I was like, wow, life is great, all right, So it instantly this is what you do. It instantly occupies your mind by stimulating your taste, your smell, your touch, all the senses, and it will calm you down. And that is just go brush your teeth. You don't have to calm yourself down.
Speaker 3: Never, not once, so calm down. But I guess we do it for bed, and maybe that does naturally calm us down.
Speaker 2: The refreshness, the mintiness if you have some mint, and the sensory sort of stimulation or lack of stimulate, whatever it does to the senses, it calms you down. So when you get it's like when you're fighting with your spouse, just disappear and brush your teeth.
Speaker 1: Let's take this up in the bathroom. That's right, they're gonna think you want to make out or something. All right.
Speaker 2: Today's quote Your ex is like a book. Why read it again when you already know the ending? A shout out to mine. We're friends.
Speaker 1: I hope you're listening. I think you are.
Speaker 2: Sometimes she does appreciate that. One or two twenty seven Kiss FM, Good morning, let's get into it.
Speaker 1: Whens. This mornings FM.
Speaker 3: Headlines, Well crash is blocking multiple lanes of the one to one in Sherman Oaks, causing real issues this morning.
Speaker 1: More on that coming up with Ginger Chan.
Speaker 3: State leaders announced that La and San Francisco will receive a combined eighteen point four million dollars in World Cup trans and funding. More than two dozen couples are suing an oc fertility clinic claiming their embryos were moved to another facility without their knowledge, and Paramount announced plans to combine HBO Max and Paramount Plus into a single streaming platform once their merger with Warner Brothers is complete.
Speaker 1: Because of them.
Speaker 2: Mostly cloudy today. Highs in the low to mid seventies. Ryan Seacrest, Sissiny, Tanya, everybody's here in the back room, So back room. Phonsie gave me a big hug this morning.
Speaker 1: Hug. That's what I do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mostly kay today. Highs in the low to mid seventies. All right, so we have it is really fun I think for Tanya Sistany myself to give guidance ended vice. Now, it's fun in life because we've done a lot of this stuff. So in a way, to have an intern who just turned twenty one and she says, what do I drink?
Speaker 1: At twenty one? We can tell you what do you drink?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 8: Lemon?
Speaker 1: She still panics, Yeah, I do you do?
Speaker 6: Lemon?
Speaker 1: Drops? Who told you about lemon? Womon? I don't know our guidance? That wasn't all right. So she met a guy on Halloween.
Speaker 2: We call him Skeletor, and they've been in the Gray area for since Halloween.
Speaker 1: That is a long time.
Speaker 4: She's been so many holidays in between.
Speaker 2: Exactly, and every time we get to a Valentine's Day or something, we think he's gonna get her out of.
Speaker 1: The gray area.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you have admittedly you've said that you're not loving this gray area.
Speaker 1: You like to know where you stand.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like, I've had it, and there has been so many holidays, and I feel like Valentine's Day was the day to do it. We had like a big old like day in San Diego. We went, it was super romantic and nothing.
Speaker 1: So you've said, what finally.
Speaker 5: I've told him, you haven't to March fifteenth to ask me to be official, or I have to stand on both feet and end it.
Speaker 1: Did you say it like that? I did. I'm very proud I did. I took your guys' advice. How did he react to that? That's very straightforward.
Speaker 5: At first he was like, he was like oh ha ha ha, Like you're like, you're not going anywhere, And I was like, watch me, watch me, because I was like, I'm done, like four months at this point, like I'm getting embarrassed. Yeah, at first he thought I was joking. And then last night I haven't told anybody this, but he officially asked me what.
Speaker 1: I drop for everybody? What did he say? I want to know what I says right now when he's getting out of.
Speaker 5: The gray area, so I'm thinking that he's pushing this off to do some huge grand gesture.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So we were like, but you give him up cold on for a second. Give him a victory on this. There's a win here.
Speaker 1: I'll give it to him. There is a huge win for both of us.
Speaker 5: But I come down because we're going out to dinner and he's dressed in like a cue her outfit than usual. So that's why I already knew like something was up. Maybe this was like a special night. And then he's basically just asking how my week was, how my day was. And then he's like, oh, so that deadline right, And I'm like, yep, still a deadline, like beyonten toes. And he pulls a bouquet of roses from the back of his car that has like little butterflies in it and a little banner that says will you be my girlfriend?
Speaker 1: On it?
Speaker 2: And you see by you being firm, he became this romantic, wonderful, seemingly guy. Yeah right, we got to train him. Girl, I'm so glad. Look at how excited she is. Look at the look at she's beaming. I haven't bamped that. I haven't bamped that long. And a that is great. That's refreshing to see your beaming is bamped the past tense sure beamed a beam.
Speaker 1: No, no, I want to bemp.
Speaker 4: What's the moral of the story here?
Speaker 1: Say what be Well? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Ultimately ultimat no no, no, no, no, yes, yeah, I think I think clarity ultimatum is toxic. Clarity is not Tony, You're the Tierra of Toxicity on Toxicity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, congratulations, thank you. So you guys are boyfriend girlfriend?
Speaker 5: Yes we are, after four long, long months of nothing but gray, it's again.
Speaker 1: You're welcome. Kiss them.
Speaker 2: Oh, remind me for my weekend watch list. Have I told you about Love Story yet?
Speaker 1: Hello? We told you about Love Story. I surprise when I tell you how good it is.
Speaker 2: You're getting past more than one episode of this point, well, episode two, I will tell you.
Speaker 1: I have skipped. He went from one to four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then I went back. Okay, good, I'm god. I went back and I love Ryan Murphy. I love Ryan Murphy executive producer. Even my mom, who's staying with me right now, she goes, oh, yeah, I'm watching that Ryan, I'm watching that on Hulu. She goes to Hulu and she goes, you know that Ryan Murphy.
Speaker 1: Everything he touches.
Speaker 4: Is good, and you should watch Beauty.
Speaker 2: Yes, I need to watch that, But she didn't recommend that. Yes, I need to watch that everything that Ryan Murphy and that one on Hulu.
Speaker 8: It's great.
Speaker 1: All right. So social media, Now think about this.
Speaker 2: When you seek revenge on social media, is it a temporary fix, a temporary high, or should you just not go down that path? I say, don't go down that path, you will regret it.
Speaker 7: Well, so I knew you were going to say that. But this is kind of what happened on Love is Blind this season. This couple broke up, Jessica and Chris.
Speaker 4: And if you don't watch the show, I'm sure you've seen the memes.
Speaker 7: Chris is the guy who basically told her I usually go for girls that do pilates every day, like he's been He's just like the villain of the season, like nobody likes him. But basically after they broke up, he went to a strip club that night and posted it on his social media and it kind of got everybody talking about why do we do this, Like why when we break up with someone we go to social media to either show the other person what they're missing, post the first trap like I've done it before, and I do you get that temporary high when you see that?
Speaker 1: Like X saw it?
Speaker 4: But I knew you were going to say that You're not into it.
Speaker 7: However, when you see an ex post something, does it evoke if it's fresh, does it evoke any sort of a.
Speaker 1: I don't, Yeah, But so what's the point. But that's why he doesn't want to do it.
Speaker 2: I want to I'm not seeking that feeling to my ex like I don't and I like, yeah, I mean, of course it would affect you.
Speaker 4: I know, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It works, But I don't think that attitude is the right attitude to have. I think that's it. There could be a toxic attitude.
Speaker 4: I know, but sometimes when it's fresh, you don't need that.
Speaker 2: You don't need to seek You don't need to seek that I'm right or I'm better, or I need revenge.
Speaker 1: After a breakup. Everything's toxic. It's all on the table.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, this is why you don't get into relationships guys, because there's eventually a breakup.
Speaker 1: Sorry, so f last night you was just starting well.
Speaker 4: Why the Love is Blind? Season finale is out.
Speaker 1: So check it out and check out the guy you're not gonna.
Speaker 4: Like, Well, he's no longer. They broke up, so he's not in the finale.
Speaker 2: Don't give it away. What At two point seven, it's kiss FM. Things to look forward to this month, We've got daylight saving time. The Paralympics start this Friday, March Madness. We are going to give away some Orientic Grande tickets right now? Wait, no longer we're looking for Is it a nott yep?
Speaker 1: Hey, not true. It's Ryan, Sisney, Tanya, Sophia. How are you? I'm doing great?
Speaker 8: How are you guys?
Speaker 2: Super good? Are you ready to play? Which city has more? Which city has more?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I like this game. I'm really into this game. I told our producer, can you we do more of that? Which city has more? Game of the chains? So it's a chain thing. So we'll give you a chain and two cities. You tell us which city has more. Today's chain is seven eleven? Which city has more? Seven elevens?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: I am all right?
Speaker 2: So here we go. So Wittier or red Land? Now think about that. If you live in Wittier or Redlands, which city has more seven elevens?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: Okay. So I don't really know much about these two, but I'm gonna say maybe Wittier because maybe there's more people there.
Speaker 1: You got Whittier, correct? Yea, they have nine? Three? Wow?
Speaker 2: Nine versus three? All right, You're doing great. To think it through. Think about the map, think about the population of southern California, about the freeways, the exits, next in Sino or Pico Rivera?
Speaker 1: Which one has more seven elevens?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna say in Sino.
Speaker 2: In Sino is not right. It's Pico Rivera, which which it's in Cina has two? Peka veta six? Okay, Next one West Covina or Duarte? West Covina or Duarte? Which city has more seven elevens?
Speaker 6: West?
Speaker 1: That is right?
Speaker 2: Six versus three for the wind? Which city has more seven elevens?
Speaker 1: You're in Long Beach? Yeah, Long Beach or Encino, Long Beach? All right, you got there?
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for listening. You're going to see our in a grande. It's sold out. Those tickets are sold out, and you have ten seven elevens in your neighborhood.
Speaker 6: Fy, oh my gosh. Okay, my daughter is gonna go absolutely nuts. But I do have to ask, and I don't mean to be greedy, but how many tickets.
Speaker 7: Do we get?
Speaker 6: Just because she has two stepsisters that I know are going to be jealous? So I just thought i'd ask.
Speaker 2: Well, they're sold out tickets, and so I have two for you. But okay, if there were a genie here and you had a wish, how many would it be.
Speaker 8: Oh if I had a genie and like I said, I don't want to be greedy, but I'd wish for four so I could take her two stepsisters with her.
Speaker 2: So you want to take the next hours, get them away too. You're gonna take it away from that winter next hour.
Speaker 3: Okay, So no, it's okay, No, no, that's fine.
Speaker 2: Look, anytime someone says, I don't want to be greedy, but let me figure this out for you, let me get four tickets are ground there. Congratulations, you got it.
Speaker 1: Take the whole fan. Nobody's left out. We can't have that.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you so much. That's really amazing.
Speaker 6: This is like a dream come true for for the girls. It's gonna be crazy for them.
Speaker 2: Good well, call us after Okay, thanks for listening and enjoy.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Not Long Beach Victorious this morning, Raven Lina's on Kiss on Air.
Speaker 1: With Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get to this before a four pack to Disneyland this hour and then in a little bit, Orianna Grande tickets for you to win. So punch the monkey. The orphaned baby monkey and his stuffed animal have captured the hearts around the world. Marcella Hernandez play him on SNL. That was over the weekend. Actually, we were talking about Punch the Monkey here. Everyone felt terrible for him because his mom abandoned him. Why is it that, like we shouldn't feel guilty that we feel sometimes things for animals we don't feel for humans.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know certain scenario.
Speaker 2: I think it's a helpless component, but like sometimes you know, you, I know, there's like I like, I love my dog more than I might have loved.
Speaker 4: No, I understand.
Speaker 1: Wow, don't finish that sentence, but you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing that, do you understand? And I don't want to feel bad about that. I don't feel guilty anyway, So everyone felt bad. He was having a hard time making friends, but he would always return to his stuffed orangutan. The latest on Punches he seems to have found friends and he got a ride on another monkey. So that's good. Yeah, I mean that seems like a fun day. So anyway, the crowds to see Punch in Tokyo had been nuts. They've been crazy. This Punch the Monkey's gone around the world, and one of our listeners, Aaron, was just there. Aaron, good morning. Well, first of all, way, good on you going to Japan for a little get away.
Speaker 1: Was it a holiday or vacation.
Speaker 8: My daughter actually lives and works in Japan at Tokyo Disney, and so I was out there just visiting.
Speaker 2: Her and stand by, we have Anna I'm Disney tickets coming up next. Yeah, okay, So tell us about like being there with all those people to see punched the monkeys captured our hearts?
Speaker 8: Oh my goodness. Well, I mean, yeah, this little monkey has really just stolen the hearts of people all around the world. Right. He's kind of for me, he's like this little hercules, just kind of trying to find his way in the world, doesn't fully understand his differences yet. And you know, I think for me, I think people see that that perseverance in him. And so I was, you know, just in Japan and thought, oh my god, he's only forty five minutes away from where we are. Incredible yeaheah yeah, And you know, and I was doing something about his story that pulled me in. My daughter was like, we have to go, and you know, and when you when you go and you see him, it just kind of hit you. You know, he's just this tiny, little guy. He's just kind of trying to navigate a world that doesn't understand his differences and his challenges and where he came from. And you know, sometimes he was by himself.
Speaker 6: And I don't want that, I know, but you know, like you.
Speaker 8: Can see, he's kind of trying to get integrated into his little pack. Sometimes he had this little older companion nearby, and you know, it was really a humbling experience for sure.
Speaker 7: At all.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy that you got to see punch the monkey and come back and share that with us.
Speaker 4: Did he wave at you?
Speaker 8: No waving, but he did, and he did look right at me, and I was, I was, there's many.
Speaker 7: People's fans now I've seen that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, how many people there?
Speaker 2: Happy called? Thank you so much for listening. You take good care, okay, you too, thank you? All right, you are welcome and it's Kiss FM. That is State Side, Pink pantheressn z Our Larsen, good morning, Seacrest here.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So as part of an internship, if you ever want one at Kiss FM, reach out right, reach out, get an internship. That's how we started. We started interns not here but other places, yep. And we love doing this now and working here and meeting other interns who will be sitting in these places one day. And so Sophia's interning now you see riverside, yes, you see r and she is get in school credit. And so we gotta come up with assignments. Now we don't really have many, so we said, ah, here's one. Come up with fun stuff for us to do. What'd you come up with?
Speaker 1: I came up with a game.
Speaker 5: So, because it's March, I thought of a Saint Patrick's Day lucky or unlucky game?
Speaker 1: Okay? Cool?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, luck you're lucky Saint Patrick's say, perfect and ire some music?
Speaker 1: All right, here we go. It's coming up on the seventeenth, is that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, So what do you have for us?
Speaker 5: Okay, so we can go hadn't go down this list and you let me know if you think this is something unlucky or lucky to.
Speaker 1: Happen to you? All right, just blurted out, you too? Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 5: You get on the wait list for something you really really wanted.
Speaker 1: Lucky? Well, how would it be unlucky?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: Unlucky?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 2: Because if you're on the wait list, it's better than me not on the wait list. Also didn't get it. But you're not on the wait list. You're definitely not.
Speaker 3: Getting You went there to buy it, but it's not there.
Speaker 1: I have hopes lucky. Next one, you.
Speaker 5: Wake up before your alarm in the morning star. Yeah, I think that's unlucky.
Speaker 1: I want to sleep in. No, it's lucky because I make my coffee earlier.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 1: That happened to me this morning and I was like, god, I actually I love it. And Michael was like, what's that.
Speaker 2: Again, Okay, what's unlucky or lucky? Yes, so fear the intern.
Speaker 5: Your boss cancels a meeting a lucky minute, lucky, I love it.
Speaker 1: That's when that happened. Let's do one more lucky or I'm lucky. This is a good sign, man. I like this.
Speaker 5: And your exam gets postponed to the next week.
Speaker 1: I think it's unlucky.
Speaker 2: I also think it's I want to get it over with because I'm not going to be any smarter than next week.
Speaker 1: But you, yeah, I think it's lucky.
Speaker 2: I think it's like things like that. I definitely want to get over because you've been prepping and then the movie they kicked the can one more week and taking your life away. Yeah, but in my probably get prepping you when you study for an exam. When I had to study, it took my life away. I couldn't do anything. Even when I had to study for the Red Carpet for E, took my life. I did to study all week.
Speaker 1: I remember true studying, but that was like fun. It was fun difficult.
Speaker 2: I thank you for having back all right, coming up next here Ari Grande tickets, take us a few.
Speaker 1: I think we'll give you a b Okay, no, today it is kiss. I actually slept with a sweater on last night. You programmed the music? Did you know that? To same? Did know that?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: And I felt weird about it. That's strange.
Speaker 4: That's not my visual for you.
Speaker 1: Like a crew neck sweater V neck J crew V neck Actually yeah, great is it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You might have seen it here before. What is your visualization of me sleeping?
Speaker 4: By the way, I don't think you want to know, he's told us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, long PJ shirt, Yeah, like a nightgown. Yeah, no easy there.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, Sandy, you don't wear a matching set, okay from matching I've told you I don't wear anything last night at a sweater on it was sweater weather.
Speaker 1: Last night? You had a sweater nothing on the box.
Speaker 2: That's right, so weird, That's what I felt. It was a bit strange. The waistpan was be weird. What the food, Sandy? I'm sorry, I apologize anyway, you're in Lawndale, Hi, and your boss. Your boss doesn't realize that she's flirting with you.
Speaker 9: You well, okay, yes, my boss recently got divorced and she's really sweet and amazing, but she just started using.
Speaker 6: The winky face emoji than ever email.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I need to carry around the key for what means what? Because is the winky face flirty? Yeah kind of.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, she'll do like call me when you're free, winky face, or guess who's staying late again? Winky face?
Speaker 2: Well like Sistine Tanys send me text all the time, great job today, Ryan, winky face, And I'm like, well.
Speaker 4: The tongue out that's different.
Speaker 1: What does that mean? That seems worse? Wait?
Speaker 2: Sorry, a winky face with a tongue out is less than the winky face.
Speaker 4: I send you one of these.
Speaker 1: It's so much fun today.
Speaker 2: Okay, right, Sandy, Well, do you feel uncomfortable with this winky face?
Speaker 6: I mean, it's not the winky face with the heart kissy thing. But yeah, I mean I think she just means just kidding or no big deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe talk to her because I could be guilt, Like I don't know sometimes what these things mean. I can't even see them sometimes, right, I just flip one and send it out.
Speaker 1: So maybe just talk to her about.
Speaker 2: You know the wiki face means this, and you know, here's some other options and send some other options of emojis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would do that.
Speaker 2: Here's Sandy used the upside down When I use that all the time, I don't know what it means by use for everything upside down?
Speaker 1: It's flirty. No, I think it means, hey, things are crazy.
Speaker 3: Like whatever happens upside down face.
Speaker 1: We've got a meeting tomorrow, upside down face.
Speaker 6: I just don't want to embarrass her because she started doing it with other people.
Speaker 1: It's okay, it's okay. She doesn't say anything. Just let her be the winky girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, good luck, thank you, thank you bye.
Speaker 1: Upside down face is flirty? Yes? How do I look this up?
Speaker 4: How do I know you should use the melting face?
Speaker 1: What does that mean? For what? I don't know but it's less.
Speaker 4: Flirty than the upside down one hungry.
Speaker 3: I don't think upside the melting face is like stressed out, Like, well that's.
Speaker 1: What upside down faces. Upside down. Yes, I'm totally upside down. I'm like, Ah, I'm next on air with Ryan Seacrest Justin.
Speaker 2: Bieber Daisies on Kiss FM. All right, it's Ryan Seacrest, Sysney and Tanya here. So have you heard about this? I mean it's quite the thing. Have you heard anyone saying I have to get one of those La Metro T shirts? People are saying it, and they're very, very popular. You've heard about this in the back, very very popular. The shirts are promoting the upcoming opening of the Metros D Line subway, the extension, with the first new section set to open in May May eight.
Speaker 1: Dish May eight. What's the big deal about the shirt?
Speaker 3: Well, the shirts really cute, their normal T shirts, and then they also have crop tops and they say ride the D.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, that is technically what they're asking you to do. Yeah, that's the the D Line. Ride the D Line. Yeah, ride the D So it's your problem if you see something else.
Speaker 4: I see something else that sold.
Speaker 1: Out Mother's sold out. They're restocking them. So many people have purchased there. And how much were they They weren't that twenty dollars?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Do you think they knew what they were getting into? And they did? Yes for sure.
Speaker 2: Well how do you propose that to the Boston La Metro? Hey, I got an idea, check it out right, I.
Speaker 1: Could go after write work. But it works, it does.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying, like, when you pitch that at the Metro office, I can really go either way for you. Let's get one exactly anyone on the secondhand that.
Speaker 1: Sell on off.
Speaker 3: By the way, the ads are going to the new stations are going to be along wheel Share and connect downtown to more of the wet side.
Speaker 1: So it is a good line.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, please if the construction will stop soon, that would be great on most of you.
Speaker 1: It's very congesty.
Speaker 2: Taylor Swift on on a two point seven Kiss FM got eyes in the loads of mid seventies today and tomorrow got more of those Disneyland tickets too. We spring forward this weekend, something to just start thinking about. Keep in mind some talkbacks inside our free Iheartradiot. Let's get through these these are just all over the place, really, but they're fun.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: We had Lolo.
Speaker 2: She was in the back room for us a little bit, nineteen years old from Percoima. Actually, the daughter of somebody that used to work at Kiss FM.
Speaker 1: Still works here. Yeah, oh where's he been?
Speaker 4: He got promoted?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh he never stops buy anymore anyway. So yeah, it's a new generation working at Kiss FM. Grace in the three one M.
Speaker 5: I still love it when Ryan gives a nineteen year old I love advice so classic?
Speaker 2: Why is that classic? Why is that classic? Advice is advice? I mean, if you were my niece at seventeen years old and you needed advice on dating, I'd give you the same advice if you were allowed to date based on what their parents might say or not say.
Speaker 1: What was my advice? I can't remember? I remember, do you?
Speaker 7: She was her boyfriend was still friendly with his ex, and you were like, oh, it's great that they're friends and is near Like, No.
Speaker 1: That's my advice. What's the problem.
Speaker 4: Jordan's bad advice?
Speaker 1: I was honestly agreeing with Ryan. I think that's a very healthy thing. Yeah, and she's nineteen probably, Jordan, are you twenty four? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are you the same gen. Yeah, all right, let's see here. So that's good that we've differing advice. Then you take you hear all of it, and you just take what you want and go what we're here for. Let's go to Ronda who listens on the iHeartRadio app in Wisconsin. Rona agrees with me about purple shampoo.
Speaker 10: My shower absolutely gets saved from the purple shampoo. I've how to use all sorts of the scrubbing bubbles and even gone as her as CLR. But it stained and I have used the water and tried to get it down, but he gets right into the ground.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know that's a purple shampoo that you guys told me to use. Its standing up not only my shower, but showers in Wisconsin. Back to friend Sumber, it's kiss f M. Thanks for being here. Tomorrow we are going to get into it. Ryan's roses. She noticed a text on our husband's phone that she believes is related to a recent trip he took to Vegas for a batchler party. How many times have we heard this one? A lot? Now a lot? Did you miss anything on the show? Check it out on our podcast. It's up middle of the day. Sisney's going to take you till eleven o'clock this morning, and we're back with you early tomorrow on Kiss FM.
Speaker 1: Have a good one, thanks for listening so on air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow