Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Camera Judge.
Speaker 2: Hey everyone, it's Teddy Mellencamp and Tamra Judge. Welcome to Choo, Cheese and a Pod recording live from the Coffee Mate Cold Foam House in New Orleans.
Speaker 3: This special episode of Two Teas and a Pod is brought to you by Coffee Mate, the.
Speaker 2: All new Coffee Mate, Cold Foam. Coffee Mate, A little foam and a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: We're recording in New Orleans for the big Game, but we're here for more than just football. We're here for the party.
Speaker 2: Let's go by the way. We need another one.
Speaker 3: I know cold foam in my house is necessity, and I feel like if we just lived in this house right here, we'd have free cold foam for days.
Speaker 2: This house is really cute. The cold foam is really delicious. I'm almost in a good mood at this point.
Speaker 3: Well, every morning me and Sophia have the cold phone in our hot coffee, in our cold coffee.
Speaker 2: How many coffees do you have a day? I have two.
Speaker 3: What do you think is better in the espresso martini?
Speaker 2: I don't know. We have to ask the professional.
Speaker 3: The vanilla what flavors.
Speaker 2: He's like, just decide, so I don't have to hold these anyone. Okay, do we put it on the top? Yes? Cheers. Oh, this is so good. Cheers to New Orleans. Just making it our first night in New Orleans. We did it barely. This is really good. Yeah. I mean last night we went out, guys, we saw Chris Stapleton. He was so good. We're so happy to be jolly roll and so tonight are we going big? I don't think we can go bigger than last night.
Speaker 3: Let's go to a nice restaurant.
Speaker 2: Let's go to all the houses today, okay, because we already know that this is going to be the best one, but we still like to judge. We listen and we don't judge, but we're always judging. Glad you cleared that up. I just wanted to be clear. But I think if you have another expresso martini, we might need to go out. We already plan that we're not going out, but now that I'm all hyped up, let's do it. If you want to be like us, add a little fun to your cup. Cold foam makes any coffee feel like a fun, little treat.
Speaker 3: It's like a party. In your mouth with every sip. You can add cold foam to any drink Espresso, martini, dakeerise, and more.
Speaker 2: Coffee Mate Cold Foam comes in three flavors Italian sweet cream, Nestle, toll House, brown butter, chocolate chip, cookie yum that would like try to say that five times.
Speaker 3: I know, and French vanilla. This is the perfect podcasting pick me up.
Speaker 2: We need it after last night. But for more, visit coffeemate dot com slash cold Foam my drink. All right, let's decide what our favorite flavor is. I've always been obsessed with the Italian sweet cream. I have to admit the chocolate chip, I haven't. I haven't tried it, so I am going can you put it a little in my mouth?
Speaker 3: I don't want to get it on you?
Speaker 2: So if you get it on me, where our friendship's over? Okay? That is a delicious snacky pill you.
Speaker 4: It's seriously like, I'm going to do a little Italian cream, a whole lot of fun, a whole lot of foam, a whole.
Speaker 2: Lot of I'm pissed. The good thing is it dries clear. It's fine. Getting your pit It's not you. It was cold Foam. It was Larry ready to come out my nose. We're going to take a quick break, but we'll be right back with more to teas than a pod from the Coffee Mate Cold Foam House in New Orleans.
Speaker 3: And we're back recording live from the Coffee Make Cold Filmhouse in New Orleans.
Speaker 2: So since we are getting into too cheese in a pod, we have to talk about that. It's only ten thirty am and I've already gotten one altercation today.
Speaker 3: No, you know altercations? No, no, because tomorrow is the big game.
Speaker 2: I can't be focused on the big game when people are making up big live. Who do you want to win? I don't know. We thought the color was tealed, today's red and green.
Speaker 3: I swear it's the Chiefs.
Speaker 2: I know what teams are playing.
Speaker 3: Who are you voting for?
Speaker 2: Who do you want to win? Voting?
Speaker 3: Is there a voting a president at the end? Is there voting in football?
Speaker 2: Taylor Swift?
Speaker 3: There's no crying in baseball?
Speaker 2: Listen, I don't know, go sports.
Speaker 3: Go Taylor's boyfriend. But okay, So do you have Super Bowl parties at your house? Normally if you're at home?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: But Edwin does do you prefer to go to a Super Bowl party or to just stay home and enjoy the game and eat and watch the commercial.
Speaker 2: I like to have snacks, so who if there was like a caso dip and a cold foam espresso martini, I would be happy. But I don't need to watch the football game.
Speaker 3: So are you excited for who's playing at the halftime?
Speaker 2: I don't know who is playing at the halftime.
Speaker 3: Lamar's playing halftime.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I get really excited for the commercials.
Speaker 3: But let me ask you a question. What past halftime performance did you like? Let me give you some choices now, Oh, thank you? Rihanna twenty twenty three, Shakira and j Lo twenty twenty, Lady Gaga twenty seventeen, Katie Perry in twenty fifteen, Beyonce twenty thirteen, are Madonna in twenty twelve?
Speaker 2: What's the controversy one? Where like Justin pull Down and Janet Jackson? That was my favorite? Are you born then now? But you were probably twenty five?
Speaker 3: But who would you like to see perform at the next halftime show?
Speaker 2: If I could pick anyone? Yeah?
Speaker 3: You, Oh that would be that would be a real joy.
Speaker 2: You're a good singer.
Speaker 3: I'm a country singer.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I'm in love with Chris Stapleton. I still talked about this, but he's married, I know, and I like his wife too. I know, but we can. What about Taylor Swift. I think that'd be too. I think that's two on the note. So I mean it's eleven am. I'm still a little bit irritated about we had to text Gena.
Speaker 3: Well, I think it's it tracks that we are in another state and you've managed to get into a social media fight. We've been here twenty four hours and you're already rapped up about something somebody said about you.
Speaker 2: Well, why why did Captain Jason need to say that I slid into his DMS I tagged him in our podcast. I think that is not sliding into.
Speaker 3: Someone's wishful thinking.
Speaker 2: I think it's his way of flirting by saying that I did something I didn't do. No, and we don't even know because I don't have access to my phone if he's responded, Because let's tam, this is the difference between us. Yes, you would have just let it go.
Speaker 3: I let it go.
Speaker 2: I had don't be saying I'm sliding into your DMS. That's not fact.
Speaker 3: Well let's change gears to what halftime shows?
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, who would you who would be your dream performer?
Speaker 4: Mmm?
Speaker 3: I would like to see country up there.
Speaker 2: I would love to see Shi. Well, we saw jelly Roll last night, but it's good. I loved the Shakira and Jalo. I love their performance. I love the Justin Timberlake, Janet Jackson. I don't know that it's considered a slip. I think a slip is when it's accidental.
Speaker 3: It was an accidental list that's gonna be a It got everybody talking illustrated party later. Do you think there'll be something controversial that happens today.
Speaker 2: With Kendrick Lamar. I don't think so. No, Uh, with us? Possibly?
Speaker 3: This town is booming right now.
Speaker 2: There are so many people we would get into Uber. Oh yeah, we couldn't even get an uber last night. We just had to just find a random human and we're like, hey, can we have a ride home?
Speaker 3: Which is always good. Don't ever do that people, ever, I'm warning you against it.
Speaker 2: But we can blame Trochelle because she bribed a random person.
Speaker 3: But how nice is it to have Trichelle here that cash?
Speaker 2: These days?
Speaker 3: I know she carries cash and she lives here, so she could take us all around and show us the town and.
Speaker 2: Get us into ubers that aren't ours because she had one hundred dollars. Do you want to know the last time I got a Hunter Bucks take me home. We need to get out of here. We did, so I'm grateful that she did that.
Speaker 3: I feel like there's always something going on in this town. I was talking to Michelle. She's like, Oh, there's like fashion shows and there's concerts, and there's, like, you know, something going on all the time. When we got to the airport.
Speaker 2: There was a full blown DJ at the area I know, and girls dressed in feathers, and it's I think.
Speaker 3: I love it here.
Speaker 2: I love it here. I love the music. I love that music is always playing here. Yeah, Like, no matter where you go, there's a vibe. Yep, And listen. I can use the word vibe now because somebody hinged me that I had a good vibe. Please don't say I have a good vibe. Swipe also, are you a liar? And there's not swipes on him? Oh geez. You have to make the effort to like press the button at the top there's no.
Speaker 3: Much harder than swipe pin it is swiping.
Speaker 2: You could really be loosey goosey about you have to like and then you have to either do a rose or like an X, and then you have to tell them you are not interested in.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, tell everybody I'm not interested. So we had a big night last night. Yeah, we went out. We went to the Madden party.
Speaker 2: And I'm scared to see those red carpet photos the right.
Speaker 3: I think the red carpet photos would be great.
Speaker 2: You know it wasn't great.
Speaker 3: Is when Chris Stapleton was on the red carpet and you're losing your mind. You're like, just Chris, and he looked at you, like no, away.
Speaker 2: His assistant approached me.
Speaker 3: He did, he did his assistant And then you're like, hey, can you get me to talk to Chris And he's.
Speaker 2: A He's like, hey's my boss. No, he goes, I'm a huge housewife fan. I want I'm Chris Stapleton's assistant. I was like, well, great him.
Speaker 3: Oh I don't know him. Oh I thought maybe because your dad or something like in the oh, you.
Speaker 2: Think just my dad knows everyone. If I did, you don't think I would have done an intro to Christapleton prior.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty upset that you didn't try harder because I would have tried harder.
Speaker 2: But it was kind of late and I hadn't had any cold foam coffee mate, so like I was a little tired, and I wasn't ready to see Chris Stapleton.
Speaker 3: But it was a great surprise, though it was.
Speaker 2: I'm actually annoyed now that I'm reminded of this entire thing that played out.
Speaker 3: Like, why I annoy it yourself? I hope I am.
Speaker 2: I'm annoyed by myself because the assistant. The assistant came up and said, hey, my wife is a huge fan of.
Speaker 3: Yours, blah blah blah, and you're like, I'm a huge fan of Chris. He's like, yeah, it ain't happening.
Speaker 2: I worked for Chris Stapleton, and I was liker. It took me if I would have acted faster, because Chris was walking this way off the right pack. Now we thought he was leaving. But meanwhile we're having to bribe ourselves to even get on the carpet. They're like, we don't know who you guys are.
Speaker 3: True, we had boards with their names on it my name. So tonight we're invited to the Sports Illustrated party.
Speaker 2: Are we going to just wear tassels? Are we going to like?
Speaker 3: Oh, you can do that. I will not be doing that.
Speaker 2: Oh your prim and proper. Yes, that's weird. I've watched the Real Housewives of Orange County and it has never appeared that way. Girl, girl dang. Okay, So back into music. Do we know if anyone's performing tonight at the I think yes.
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, like big time performers tonight, and I feel like it's going to be even more crowded than it was last night.
Speaker 2: Last night was jam packed. It was jam packed. This is fun. I like New Orleans. I kind of want to go. I think we need to go to like a good restaurant, right dinner? Yeah? Okay, So if you have to pick favorite performer that you would want, we don't. This is not from anybody Taylor Swift, Sabrina Carpenter, or do a Lipa. Do you know any of the songs that any of those people sing?
Speaker 3: No, Sabrina Carpenter, which song that one popular?
Speaker 2: One of hers? Espresso? Espresso?
Speaker 3: Okay, Teddy, I have an idea. Yeah, let's play a game.
Speaker 2: Okay, what game? I don't games are hard?
Speaker 3: Plead the fifth.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm never gonna plead the fifth. I answer everything because.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you don't have to always be so honest.
Speaker 2: Well, you'd rather be lie?
Speaker 3: No, plead the fifth.
Speaker 2: Well, that's lying because I have an answer.
Speaker 3: My God, sometimes your answers are just too much.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay.
Speaker 3: If you were trapped on a desert island, which real housewife husband would you want to be stranded with.
Speaker 2: I'm scared to answer this because then you're gonna be mad at me for the rest of the day. What because I'm gonna pick your husband. He's hot.
Speaker 3: And he's a nice guy and he's gonna help out. I'm gonna say other than my husband, it would be Terry Debrow because I don't know how long we're gonna be stranded there, and if my face starts falling, he can fix it.
Speaker 2: True, But what about Lenny Hawksteen if he wasn't if Terry wasn't available, would you pick Lenny so you get new Tits? Okay, yeah, maybe I'm trying to think who I would pick it if I didn't pick Eddie, because it would cause some problems between us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is like the Kyle and Jury text message all over again.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I've been texting Eddie all week. He was one of my drunk texts. Hey Eddie, it's Teddy. I'm also I could never date some my named Eddie. My name's Teddy. That's what Teddy Teddy and Eddie that is. They're getting ready, They're getting ready the Eddy.
Speaker 3: No, Eddie is not the one for Eddie Eddy.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Eddie, your name is undesirable. So I'm gonna have to pick somebody else only because you can't.
Speaker 3: Rhy Eddie spaghetti or your meat ball's ready.
Speaker 2: Oh damn no.
Speaker 3: That was something we said in elementary schooch this point named Eddie that lived across street from us.
Speaker 2: I don't know any Eddies other than your husband. Okay, so other than Eddie, who would I pick? And you can't pick anybody from Orange County so you can't pick Erry to Brown. Oh god, we have to like really go out.
Speaker 3: See well, house has been on long?
Speaker 2: Can he? Can they be fired at this point or gone? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Because you know what at this point, Housewives have been on for so long. Everybody's divorced.
Speaker 2: Yeah I know, cheers.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, sorry, cheers a divorce? Yay, Teddy's thriving, thriving.
Speaker 2: Can't you tell? I'm in a full sweat on my second espresso martini at eleven am, thriving? Know how to Patty?
Speaker 3: I can't even think of any housewife husbands I.
Speaker 2: Actually see mine is like problematic and now I'm fine. Now I'm questioning my picker.
Speaker 3: Okay, I've been questioning that for quite a while. So who who is it? One Dixon? Okay, I don't know much about Wan.
Speaker 2: He's hot, Yeah, he is hot. He's hot, he's hot. I mean who else? Gordon? Uh Todd? I'm sorry. I told you my age demographic is twenty eight to thirty four, not eighty four. I did not over eighty is like where I'm out? Okay, I'm sorry. I'm not trying to be an agist. I know you're getting there.
Speaker 3: You can get a four million dollar necklace.
Speaker 2: No, they got the downsize version.
Speaker 3: I wonder how much, allegedly two million.
Speaker 2: But also Lisa said that that didn't even happen. I need to know why didn't she respond to me?
Speaker 3: She never responded, No, open up your DM.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Okay, here is a good one. What what housewife would you be embarrassed to be compared to?
Speaker 2: I think every housewife would be embarrassed to be compared to me. I want to say, Kim Zolziak, Well recently, I mean I think back in the day, I wouldn't have minded been huh jen Aiden, No, I don't mind. I could never be compared to her. She was actually a good housewife. Yeah for a while. I know I like this person, but I don't think she's made for reality television. Can you guess who?
Speaker 3: Rebecca?
Speaker 2: No? Who? She wasn't a housewife, she was a friend of okay who? Okay New York?
Speaker 3: Okay, so you are aunt pretty Okay.
Speaker 2: Also had a spin off.
Speaker 3: Sonya No lu Anne, no new Housewife, no.
Speaker 2: Derenda. No. Of course I would love to Benda. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: I give up, Ramona.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want to be compared to this person.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm just throwing him out there.
Speaker 2: I don't know New York. He said, I'm already compared to this person. Are they boring? No? I have I have a brain block. Okay, she's pretty and tall and dated the same guy as Bethany from Rayah. Kelly been soon.
Speaker 3: She's been gone for so long that I forgot that she was even on the show.
Speaker 2: That's my point. That's why that's not a good comparison person. But what yeah, no, now who's yours answer?
Speaker 3: I would say I'd be embarrassed to be compared to Kim Zolziak.
Speaker 2: Currently or back in the day, like I loved her back and.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen anything that she's done recently.
Speaker 2: So what she's done, like what like her acting?
Speaker 3: Wasn't she on like House of Villains or something like that. I haven't watched that.
Speaker 2: I don't know because I don't watch that show. We watch every other show there is in the world, so I haven't been able to fill my time with that. But okay, so would you rather be a passenger? Would you rather be a passenger and Karen Huger or leu Anne de Lesceps.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with Luanne. You know, the score is one to four, so I'm going to go with a lower number.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't even drive, so I don't know that I can really be super judgy in this topic.
Speaker 3: But but Luenne's a ton of fun and we can always uber.
Speaker 2: I don't know if Karen's fun because anytime I've seen her at a Bravo of it, She's never spoken to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's not warm and fuzzy, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Sure, but Luanne has always been really nice to us. And I dismissed that show that she was on the spinoff? Yeah, what was crappy like crappy? I liked crappy Lake. I did too. Are we going to watch the Denise show?
Speaker 3: I am just out of curiosity. I don't going to recap.
Speaker 2: Denise Richard onlyfan, No, it's not only fans.
Speaker 3: What's it called wild Thing? It's something wild Thing or something like that. It's a playoff the movie she did.
Speaker 2: Well, that's better than the only Should we spart my only fans when we were in New Orleans for Your Feet Only? Don't get upset because I'm a five star and you're a four point two and did you guys know? Sorry everyone listening, I'm gonna repeat this because this is my one bragging, bragging moment. The one good thing about me, apparently is my feet.
Speaker 3: I you're a five.
Speaker 2: I'm a five on wiki feet a five.
Speaker 3: I'm a four point five.
Speaker 2: No, you're a four point two five.
Speaker 3: And now I see years.
Speaker 2: I'm even more concerned. You can't concerned about my own, Like, who's scoring my foot of five? They must not be very picky.
Speaker 3: They're photogenetic. Your feet are very photogetic.
Speaker 2: I'm using Hollywood five on them.
Speaker 3: Okay, who would you rather drop a song with? Ashley Darby or Melissa Gorga?
Speaker 2: I love Ashley, like I want to be friends with Ashley, like I. Ashley is an amazing housewife.
Speaker 3: They're both but housewives.
Speaker 2: But I think Melissa Gorga is probably the more elevated singer.
Speaker 3: The one I was gonna pick, so you always, no.
Speaker 2: I can't because I still remember then I can. I mean, granted, it's still in my head, but I don't know the words, but like that yoga moment, could I? I can't unlive it. I hear you, and I love Melissa. She's super sweet.
Speaker 3: In your opinion, who is the most irrelevant housewife currently? I might have to plead the fifth on this one.
Speaker 2: Irrelevant. I don't like the word irrelevant.
Speaker 3: I think everybody hear it too often.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's sensitive, triggering, trigger warning. No, well, I think irrelevance kind of like unnecessary. Clearly, if you were cast on a show, you're relevant enough that people. I don't know, even if you weren't cast on a show. Everybody's relevant to a human being.
Speaker 3: Everybody gets a trophy.
Speaker 2: I don't think everybody gets a trophy, but I think saying irrelevant is mean.
Speaker 3: It is mean. You're saying Vicky.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm saying it starts with a V and ends with ikey.
Speaker 3: Would you rather this is a doozy here? Would you rather join Real housefess of Dubai or the new cast of Rony.
Speaker 2: Well, Dubai's canceled, so yeah, it would be I would be on as much television as I am on now none. I mean the fact that I was even slaying myself to Trischelle last night. I was like, Hey, do you know any other competition shows?
Speaker 3: Can I get on this challenge?
Speaker 2: I was like, do you have to have been on Real World to be in the challenge?
Speaker 3: And She's like, Teddy, just sit down and relax. So obviously the obvious answer is the Real House that's of New York.
Speaker 2: I think they definitely need nobody like shake Up. If Dubai still existed, I'd rather be on Dubai because I yeah.
Speaker 3: Because your fashion would fit right in.
Speaker 2: Oh, clearly, chanel Ian and I.
Speaker 3: Barren gowns were in jeans and T shirts.
Speaker 2: No, but I know because I love Stanbury. Oh, like love her. Do you think that me and Stanbury would fight like me and you fight. No, I don't think that she. She's not really a fighter. Oh I think I think she. I think she's like us. Yeah, which is going to lead to fight.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't do anything to make her mad? Okay? Would you rather bunk with Jen Aiden or Denise Richards?
Speaker 2: You've already bunked with Denise.
Speaker 3: I did not bunk with Denise. Oh my god, No, I did not saw it.
Speaker 2: I was eight months pregnant and I was like, whoo, what's going on around here?
Speaker 3: I had to exit stage left.
Speaker 2: I know you. She was wanting to swipe right.
Speaker 3: Let's move on.
Speaker 2: I know, hold on, let's talk about it. I want to talk about it. Let's talk about it just a touch hmmmm. I mean I played the fifth.
Speaker 3: I played the fifth.
Speaker 2: You can't plead the fifth? But so, who would you rather bunk with? Since I mean I realized you've already bunked.
Speaker 3: With any Richards? You would Yeah?
Speaker 2: I used to really like Denise Richards.
Speaker 3: I like her, I really do.
Speaker 2: I liked her. I think she's sweet. Liked I mean, I don't any I mean, we're but she we were friends before we got in a fight, before she made up lies. Didn't you out her or something? I didn't out I outed her after she already lied about me.
Speaker 3: Oh so I was retaliation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, clearly I'm not like a forgiver. Okay, do you think I'm somebody that moves on quickly? No, that's rude.
Speaker 3: I mean it takes you a few seconds and you gotta yell and you move on. So say three nice things about Sutton.
Speaker 2: Three nice things about Sutton Strack. She's rich. Yeah, her kids are all very intelligent and smart and nice and got a nice mom. She reminds me of her mom, Tamras. Say three nice things about Jennifer Aiden.
Speaker 3: She has an intelligent husband, he's a doctor. She has nice hair, and she's got a great wardrobe. And that's all I'm giving her.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I don't agree with your last thing. A great wardrobe.
Speaker 3: She's got some nice pieces.
Speaker 2: Listen, we've already talked about this. We're not wearing t shirts that say findy on.
Speaker 3: The Okay jewelry. She's got a nice jewelry, Tam.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to have a clothing intervention prior to this season of the Real.
Speaker 3: Housewah coming from you.
Speaker 2: That's a sad state of affairs because I only wear Beiji and black. But no logos that will do it. For this episode of two Tease Live from the coffee Mate Cold Foamhouse in New Orleans, we.
Speaker 3: Want to thank all of our friends at coffee Mate for inviting us to record here at the Cold Foam House. We had so much fun.
Speaker 2: The new coffee Mate Cold Foam is available now and makes any coffee feel like a fun little treat. Aren't they more fun than when we started the spot?
Speaker 3: Absolutely. For more on coffee make Coldfoam, visit coffeemate dot com slash cold Foam, My drink.
Speaker 2: Coffee Mate, A little foam, a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: It's like a party in your mouth.