Speaker 1: Transmitting Welcome to Thursday Show Morning studio.
Speaker 2: So these are ten things they say count as cheating, and so I go through them. Now they cannot They can be kind of dirty and s lazy, but it also doesn't have to be cheating. Okay, So is this cheating? Number one? If you text a flirtatious text conversation with someone, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well how do you guys do thinking about the cheat cheating?
Speaker 2: Flirty with somebody?
Speaker 3: Did you mean to flirt?
Speaker 2: Am? I crazy?
Speaker 4: Like, what's flirting?
Speaker 2: What you're not?
Speaker 4: Like, you're so sexy?
Speaker 2: That's well, that's that's not flirting.
Speaker 3: On a spectrum though, because like you're you might intervene insane.
Speaker 2: All of you guys reacted like yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: And it's not right. But then it's like, oh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: So if you're married and you're having a flirty conversation with someone of the opposite set, that's bad. Okay, But is it cheating that I don't know. Yes, I don't think it's cheating.
Speaker 4: You're getting there, but it's not cheating.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to convince you. I don't want to convince you. I just want to know how you feel. I feel like that's cheating.
Speaker 3: Okay, how about this, you're flirting with cheating.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 2: Whatever, But you're you're to me, You're now you're cheating. Okay, but that's okay. I just want to know how you feel. Number one. Wow, you guys are crazy. Next up, uh, talking with one person laid into the night while hiding it from your partner. Well, you're probably hiding the flirty text too if that's only.
Speaker 5: But it's during the day. I mean, flirting at night is different.
Speaker 2: It is absolutely dark, it's define very big.
Speaker 3: And the word hiding, that's it.
Speaker 2: No, but hiding can be the first one too, Okay, Okay.
Speaker 3: I don't know. You might not think it's flirting.
Speaker 2: No, you do, though, because you're flirting. You know it, you know it, got it?
Speaker 3: Sorry, Just out of the gate, that was a weird one to start with.
Speaker 2: Maintaining a dating app profile just to look, just to look, just to look looking whatever, that's cheating because that's cheating. No one does it just to look you Yeah, no, nobody. You're doing it to see if your options are any bad.
Speaker 4: You're right, but you just said in your description just to.
Speaker 2: Look, okay, parentheses, just to look.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's cheating until you actually act on it. You can look at pictures.
Speaker 2: All you want. If you have a dating profile under your name with your pictures, it's okay as long as you don't actually hook up.
Speaker 5: Correct.
Speaker 2: Your wife wouldn't care if you built a bumble or hinge tender hand.
Speaker 5: I'm not talking to them, I'm just looking.
Speaker 2: She wouldn't care if you're on the app just to look.
Speaker 3: No, Okay, let's test this out. Let's build lunchbox of profile.
Speaker 2: Okay. Keeping someone in your phone under a fake name, yes, because why are you.
Speaker 4: Of the opposite sex?
Speaker 2: I think it has to be because I know I'm in your phone under a name. I'm Chewy.
Speaker 4: You're Chewy in my phone.
Speaker 3: I have Bobby Bonm.
Speaker 2: No you should like. No, I'm not because I'm not famous, so that doesn't matter. Nobody cares.
Speaker 4: I want to protect you and her.
Speaker 2: I don't need to be protected. I'm good. But keeping someone of the opposite sex in your phone under a fake name, yes, Yeah, that's bad.
Speaker 3: That's bad.
Speaker 2: But a dating is it cheating?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 2: Bad? All this is bad.
Speaker 5: It's not cheating.
Speaker 3: It is to avoid drama, which why would you be avoiding drama if there's not something.
Speaker 2: I guess my definition of cheating is if you are being dishonest with your partner about something regarding someone of the opposite sex or unless you're gay and in some of the same sex. So if you're being dishonest about that, that to me is what cheating is. Yeah, so and all this is it. But you guys don't have to have the same definition as me.
Speaker 4: I don't think that's cheating. Very deceptive, and you know you're being sneaking definition, But it's just my definitions. Bobby, what's your definition cheating? Eddy, like falling in love with someone else, doing it with someone else doing it, doing it?
Speaker 2: Okay? What's your what's your definition?
Speaker 5: Having an emotional or physical affair with somebody?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, and so having a number of that you got. None of these are cheating to you, guys.
Speaker 4: Nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe the talk after the sun goes down, that definition. It's like gremlins in the daytime. All safe, don't feed the gremlin after midnight?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Next up, deleting messages so your partner won't see them. Is that cheating?
Speaker 5: That's cheating?
Speaker 3: Because is it?
Speaker 5: From Yes, you're trying to hide something.
Speaker 3: Drend and I'm deleting something from me. Well, I don't know. I'm just saying just because you can delete some text, I.
Speaker 2: Don't I just entered like analytics from social media.
Speaker 5: I think it's cheating because you're trying to hide how much you're talking to someone and what you're talking about. That's that emotional boundary that you're crossing.
Speaker 2: Keeping in touch with the next without telling your partner. To me, I would feel like that's cheating because I'm not telling my partner for a reason. I feel like I'm lying, Like that would be cheating.
Speaker 3: But you know, because it's an ex. They'd freak out.
Speaker 4: Yes, but you're not in love and you're not doing it right.
Speaker 3: What if you don't like them at all? But like something like why.
Speaker 5: Would you stay in touch?
Speaker 2: True? Well, well, okay, we need to take out kids though. If you have a kid with them, that's different obviously.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys are gonna hit me with some weird Okay, secretly meeting someone one on one, Yes, that's it. That's a date that doesn't have to be hooking up. That's an emotional Yeah, of course. I think now all these are gonna be cheating to me, and I just wonder which ones we're going to be to you guys, I'm having a secret friendship your partner doesn't know about with someone of the opposite sex.
Speaker 4: I'm going to say, yes, what if your partner hasn't asked you?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: If that person.
Speaker 2: Omission a lot of times most of the time is also lying because why would you omit something purposefully.
Speaker 4: Because you don't share everything.
Speaker 2: Purposeful omission I believe is lying. So is that cheating? It's unfortunate a secret friendship. But no, it's just unfortunate.
Speaker 3: It's not it's not it's not ideal.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it's not cheating.
Speaker 3: Then, well, I think not yet, that.
Speaker 5: That's cheating because you're hiding it because you have an emotional connection to this woman of the opposite sex, not your wife, and you don't want your wife friendship.
Speaker 2: But what if it is just a friendship, but you know your partner will freak out, but it is just a friendship.
Speaker 5: Then it's not cheating.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I think I'm back on the train of like, yes, you're the deception part. It falls into that capture section.
Speaker 2: All these are gonna be cheating for me? I think, yeah, uh, like messaging or talking with someone of the opposite sext saying things like man, if we were single, oh that's good, but not doing anything, do anything.
Speaker 5: But that's not cheating.
Speaker 2: That's I don't understand much.
Speaker 3: Place you can be on hinge, it's not cheating. You can text, but.
Speaker 2: If you keep under a fake name you're going yes, but no, no, you can't do that. But you can talk to somebody about food or single. We probably like dating stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like you know, you're you're you seem fun. If we were single, you know, we'd probably hit it off.
Speaker 3: But say that that just seems slippery.
Speaker 4: That seems like the rest of these that's basically telling them that you want to be with them, but you can't because you're you're married, But I'd love.
Speaker 2: To, which also means like maybe eventually there'll be a chance.
Speaker 4: In their right.
Speaker 3: Right now, I'm reading a book about there at Vietnam, and this doctor that's over there to one of the nurses. He's like trying to flip with her and she's like, you're married, she's and he goes, she's thousands of miles away.
Speaker 4: Zip code is there in the war?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I get that you have needs. There's a war number ten in texts. Sending heart emojis.
Speaker 3: Double top heart.
Speaker 2: Right now, double tap heart is different. That means I really deeply appreciate what you did or said. Double tap heart.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I double tap heart doesn't.
Speaker 2: Sending heart, especially a red heart. Red heart. That's where it gets. Because let's say somebody died and we sent you flowers. You could send us a yellow Why would you send a black heart? That's because death? But I didn't know. I wouldn't, you know, not for a thank you for sending You would do yellow hearts white like a okay, okay, just sending hard I think the color matters.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 5: Oh heart is definitely cheating.
Speaker 2: What the do you just say? Words?
Speaker 5: No, sending a heart emoji is like, hey, like I love what you're saying. I love our connection like that, but you had I'm not having that.
Speaker 2: I forget which ones you didn't agree with?
Speaker 3: Oh well, the one that I will never forget is if we were single.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so sending a heart emoji is worse than being in person and going man, if we were single, we probably get it on. Yes, well, there you have.
Speaker 5: A heart emoji, says my heart is like, no.
Speaker 4: One doesn't, dude, It's just an emoji.
Speaker 2: I think a red emoji says a lot more than a yellow heart.
Speaker 4: I agree with that.
Speaker 5: Hold on, so if you if you text a what is it? Eggplant? Is that just an emoji?
Speaker 2: No, that's different. If you send a yellow eggplant, it's friendship eggplant. I'm ten for ten. You guys are wall weird. I don't even know what's happening. I feel like any deception is cheating. The top two reasons people are in a bad mood at work in the morning. I'm just gonna ask you, why are you in a bad mood? If you are at work in the morning, got bad sleep? Good answer you, I'm at work.
Speaker 4: It's a good answer.
Speaker 2: You just hate work?
Speaker 5: Yeah, some days you hate work?
Speaker 4: Okay, here, low Ti.
Speaker 2: That's even before work. You wake up and just lay in there.
Speaker 4: As soon as my eyes open.
Speaker 2: Up, and you get on the bed and you sit on the edge of it.
Speaker 4: I contemplate, like my whole life for five minutes. Why am I doing this?
Speaker 2: But I thought you were doing things a letric to Sastro.
Speaker 4: No, no I am, and this hasn't been in like weeks. I feel like in the last few weeks, I've been hopping out of bed.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go. If I'm in a bad mood at work, it's because I probably didn't need enough protein before I came in. This is gonna be so granular. I didn't need enough protein obviously sleep, but I've learned to do okay with limited sleep, at least for a while. Or I'm off track on schedule and i have everything scheduled out and I'm twenty minutes wrong and I'm ticked because now I got to make it up. It's like when you're true you set the GPS and you're trying to beat the time. That's what I'm doing at work. The two things are number one, amy yours. Not sleeping is the top reason. Number two coming in and having tight work deadlines that add pressure to an already stressful job. Experts recommend coworkers should get thirty thirty four to five minutes settle in before anything gets put on their plate. Yeah right, what you just show up. If that were the case, we wouldn't going for thirty more minutes. That's from good housekeeping. So there is a theme park that has slammed over the Titanic ride for kids.
Speaker 3: Wait what so kids get on the Titanic and it sinks or something.
Speaker 2: Well, they don't all die, they don't really do they have to get rescued? No, No, it's just in boat.
Speaker 4: Isn't a boat that sounds fun? There are like earthquake rides.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So a farm has been ripped as distasteful by parents after rolling out a children's ride that is modeled after the Titanic. It is at the Gravely Fruit Farm. It's one of those because I think in La they have something called farm Not's berry farms. So they have farms that also have rides, And so it opened up in nineteen eighty one. For three dollars, kids can get on the replica Titanic, where tickets are handed out while they're on as part of the ride boarding passes. The ship's name is clearly visible, and the attraction is even referred to as a wreck. The Titanic lifts into the air and then sends riders hurling down one of the four slides before depositing them into a crash mat. So the New York Post with that is that disrespectful.
Speaker 3: I feel so long ago that I guess one hundred years, it's all off.
Speaker 2: It almost seems fictional. The two rules I know, but we don't know anybody on it. The two rules one if it's over one hundred years or if DiCaprio was in it, not disrespectful. Those are mine. Anyway.
Speaker 3: About rides, well, I mean about one hundred years from nine to eleven, they can't come up with a ride, Well, we don't know, No, they can't. That would that just But.
Speaker 2: Don't you think in nineteen twelve fifty eight though, they'd be like, we still can't do the ride for the Titanic, it's too close soon. Yeah, we're and I don't want the nine eleven ride, but I won't be alive.
Speaker 4: Where are we with Pearl Harbor the ride?
Speaker 2: I haven't been on that one.
Speaker 5: I haven't heard of.
Speaker 3: That would be forty five.
Speaker 4: Okay, so we're not there yet, got it.
Speaker 2: We're not there. And also they've made a move. But Pearl Harbor had a movie.
Speaker 4: Yeh, did.
Speaker 2: Josh Josh Josh Hartnett? Yeah, Kate Beckinsal, I think I was also on that too. Yeah, we've just fictionalized, or at least made compelling content about these tragedies. If they don't feel as tragic because of the distance and because of shows and movies.
Speaker 4: So would it be okay? But it was called sinking ship? Yep, okay?
Speaker 3: Nineteen forty one, Pearl Harper. So we've got.
Speaker 2: December second, nineteen forty one, seventh, seventh. I'll get my thumb. That's what I said. My tongue has got the way. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. How do we feel about the Titanic ride?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 2: Just I'm okay with it.
Speaker 3: I guess I'm fine with it.
Speaker 2: Would you let your kid on the Titanic ride?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I'd go with them.
Speaker 2: You want to experience it, I think, yeah, yeah, I'm okay with it. I'm okay with it. Are you guys familiar with flock safety, these flock cameras and and the kind of controversy surrounding them.
Speaker 5: Anybody, I think I've seen them. I think Arkansas has them on the highways, So.
Speaker 2: A lot a lot of places have them on the highways. So these this company is called flock and so flock cameras capture the images of the passing vehicles and use software to record information including license plate numbers, vehicle make model, color, distinguishing features, and they argue that it's a great tool for police, but it is for sure surveillance. Now both can be true. Actually, I mean surveillances a lot of times used by the police and could also be illegal.
Speaker 4: But this is on a public roadway, right, can't they do that?
Speaker 2: So okay, they're now putting out the flock sock. So you're supposed to put this over the license plate so the flock cameras can't distinguish who you are.
Speaker 4: Love it, money, I love it.
Speaker 5: I'll buy one of those.
Speaker 2: A three D printed device known as a flock sock is attracting attention. The device is designed to fit over the cameras made by Flock Safety, at Georgia based company, who's automated license plate reader network has expanded rapidly.
Speaker 4: Wait, so does it go over the camera or the license plates?
Speaker 2: No, it goes over not the camera, the camera.
Speaker 4: Yeah, got it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But obviously it's not going to get you in trouble for covering your license plate.
Speaker 2: You can't cover your whole license plate. If you do that, they're going to pull you over. So they have over one hundred and twenty thousand cameras a lot of people use and they say, you know, crimes, missing person, stolen cars, but also gathering information. They're gathering information about us all the time that they probably shouldn't have the right to gather.
Speaker 3: It's interesting how bothered Lunchbox is and he's he's valid, but he does not like ring cams though that part throws me off. But I like this stuff doesn't bother me, And I don't know why I like.
Speaker 2: I don't like the flot cameras. I like ring cams.
Speaker 3: I like ring cams, but I know, but I just I guess I'm sort of like, of all the things to worry about. Maybe is it because it feels like what can we really do? So they're watching us anyways, so is it sort of a sur I don't want to give up, but like if this is just isn't the top of my list, I'm sort of like, Okay, yeah, what am I doing?
Speaker 2: That's why eat? Let us?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, I just want I just want to let us without diarrhea. Okay, I get to the flot cameras later. Yeah, they're collecting a ton of information on us all the time to predict, to know how we're voting. So all of that. Watch the Camerage Analytica documentary. They can boil it down to what house is voting for wear? Really, yeah, the flock's crazy. The flock cameras is It seems a bit much. But also I'm like Amy, I just feel I'm being surveilt all the time. If I go into the bathroom, do number two. I leave my phone out of the room now, so.
Speaker 4: They're not watching you go number two?
Speaker 5: Smart?
Speaker 2: So I just I just work for memory from things I've seen on TikTok before I went in there. I store I stole a bunch in my head. I try not to experience them. I save them my brain that I go in and just watch them on I'm on the toilet.
Speaker 4: You laugh again, So.
Speaker 2: I don't they haven't outlawed the flock camera flock the flog blocks yet.
Speaker 3: Oh is it a block or the flock sock?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know how criminals are still doing their thing, like with all this surveillance.
Speaker 2: It's almost impossible, man, I know, but they are probably. Have you seen the video of this spy. She's an older lady, she's like eighty now, and she talks about going into George hw Bush and having a meeting with him, and she was a spy, but she had on one of those rubber masks. That's so good that you do that, even he didn't know, and as she went in, asked somebody else and she had been cleared as the other person. But she was going in to pitch to him as a very expensive technology buy to make these masks. That's how I guess I would describe it. And so there's a picture of her in her mask and the hair having the conversation with George H. W. Bush and she's like, you know, I'm here to actually try to get you to degree to spend the money on so and so. And he's like, well, where is it. She's like, well, it's it's really close to us. And he says, okay, well show it to me. And so he walks around and it's not looking a a binder, it's not in a briefcase. And he's like, is it in your pocket? And she's like, no, I'm wearing it, and he's like your clothes and she goes no, and she said she tom cruised it. She pulls the mask off. WHOA, she's a whole different person. But the mask is so real and it even moves with the fate, which is why it was so expensive because's got to do micro expressions.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was so real that he said yes immediately, So we have the technology to look like completely different people. Now, Oh my gosh, that video blew my mind.
Speaker 3: Where did you see that memorized?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I went in the bathroom. Yeah, it was in an interview with Tucker Carlson. Maybe mel Robbins is what I'm seeing, Okay, but she's like eighty eight years old now and she was a spy.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: So and there's a picture of her with George H. W. Bush as the person in the mask and he's just chilling talking to her. Yeah, she's eighty one. Joonah mendez it. So we don't know what people are doing. We don't even know what criminals know, like the good ones they can have these masks. Because that was like nineteen nineteen, was that ninety whenever? It was? I don't know, ye what are years even anymore?
Speaker 3: Two covid H is the older one.
Speaker 4: Oh, who's the younger one?
Speaker 7: W W?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but she went in the Oval office in nineteen ninety.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that tracks I think I said that, But I was as a total guest, so I should get no credit for that. What do people think about when they first wake up? What is your thought when you first wake up? Mine is, well, I grab my phone immediately and see what time it is, because my alarm clock almost never wakes me up. I wake up full neurosis, pre alarm going off, and go how much free time do I have right now? So I can get all the dogs fed and get all the stuff done before I have to start work, and then I have to look at my skal That's it. It's schedule immediately as soon as I wake up, and the quickest way I can get to my schedules to make sure I can get the dog Peanu poop in and eaten. So that's me as first thought.
Speaker 3: You Yeah, this year, it's been time to pump. So I have a morning's part of my morning routine, and I pump like you open your lymph notes and I lay in bed and it's about a five minute routine.
Speaker 2: It sounds like breastfeeding.
Speaker 3: I thought you're pumping, I know, but you kind of you pump right here. You start at the collarbone, then you go up here by your tonsils and pump and it's just the lightest touch and I pump and I hit six to seven of the major spots, and then I'm allowed to get out of bed.
Speaker 2: You do, you're slowly climbing the ladder. I can appreciate it.
Speaker 3: But it's good to open up your lems.
Speaker 2: I didn't say it was bad. I just that's what.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So it's called like the Big some people called the Big six, some people called the Big seven. And you're opening up your lymphatic pathways to start the day. And then right when I get up, I jump up and down one hundred times.
Speaker 2: What is happened?
Speaker 5: What time?
Speaker 2: How long you been doing this? This year? It's whole year?
Speaker 3: Yeah, pretty much. I've been pumping the whole year. I added the jumps about four months ago.
Speaker 2: Quick calling it pumping, well.
Speaker 3: Weird or I do? But that's you said. What do I think? And that's why I think? Time to pump, and it's my I do my little pumps on my limp eddie.
Speaker 2: First thought.
Speaker 4: So when I wake up, I don't think for at least two minutes.
Speaker 2: Like I my eyes you have to sing something.
Speaker 4: I'm serious. I open my eyes and I think about nothing for like two minutes. But I always have a song in my head, a different song in my head every single morning. This morning was uh, I know, I really like it rock the cash bo and I don't know why that song for the day, But every single day I have a different song in my head and I just space out for about two minutes.
Speaker 2: Do you think you dream of a song? You wake up in the mid dream while the song's playing.
Speaker 4: Oh No, And the song stays with me all through the shower getting ready for the day. And then once I get in my car, I turn on the You know my music, different songs.
Speaker 2: You don't chase the song you to No, I want it out of my head. It's a no thought for a couple of minutes. No.
Speaker 4: I usually just like stare at the ceiling or something and don't think about anything.
Speaker 2: We've been doing. I've been doing Billy's bath. My wife's been sick for a while now, and so I've done her bath four or five nights in a row by myself, and so every night I'm introducing her to new music. And so we did a lot of Beastie Boys, maybe did two knights of Beastie Boys last night. We did DJ Cool and we did bismarcky and it was very much a I don't even say nineties hip hop, but like, sure that works there?
Speaker 4: Does she moved to it? Nah, No, just kind of takes it in.
Speaker 2: She's five months old. Yeah, just it just exists around her at this point. And my wife goes, you know, that doesn't wind her down, like you're correct, but I do. If y'all want to party like we do, that's that's musically what we've been doing, lunchbox. What do you think In the morning?
Speaker 5: I have one of two thoughts. First is, oh, my gosh, I'm so tired. What time can I take a nap? And if it's not nap, it's oh, man, I really got to go to the bathroom, so I gotta get up.
Speaker 2: Here we go, so you wake up going I would like to know when I can sleep again, yep?
Speaker 5: Or bathroom?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 5: And if you how bad it is, how quick you got to jump up and go to the bathroom?
Speaker 2: Have you peed the bed at all recently?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Because he has he talks about having to wake up in the middle of the night like always. Then if he wakes up and he's like, I have to pee so bad, I wonder if occasionally it happened.
Speaker 5: No, I never went to bed, but I do sometimes wake up three or four times a night to go to the bathroom. And another thing is recently that I wake up and I gotta go number two. Like I mean, it is like.
Speaker 2: That's healthy. That is like I wish that were the case with me. There'd be days. I got three days and I have to go number two.
Speaker 5: It's like almost every day, and it's like for the last two months, I'm like, that's weird.
Speaker 4: That's your routine.
Speaker 2: That's healthy. I mean, you have a bad test, but you have good digestion. Yeah, so take you know, take the good with the bad. I will, and then you take them all you get them, and there you have the facts of facts of life. That's correct. I guess Lunchbox's neighbors were being noisy at night. Yeah, what kind of night? A Sunday night? What time?
Speaker 5: Eight thirty seven PM is when I recorded it, but it had been going on since about seven thirty. My kids go to bed at eight. It's a school night, and I think it's a high school graduation, maybe going away party, I don't know, but it's had a congrats grad sign in their yard all summer. So I assume that the person graduated high school may be about to move to college, and they were having a rager on Sunday night with bands playing in their backyard. This is what I hear?
Speaker 2: What time again?
Speaker 5: This audio is from eight thirty seven pm? It started at seven thirty.
Speaker 2: Hey, go ahead. Oh they paid for a bandit in their backyard. That's cool. No, no, no, I think it was like you're outside of a venue.
Speaker 5: I think it was kid bands, like they're friends.
Speaker 8: Oh.
Speaker 2: So they all just brought instruments and they played and played.
Speaker 5: This is me in my backyard and they are across the alley and four houses down. That's how loud it was. And my kids get going. Dad, I can hear the music, and I'm like, yes, I understand, what do you want me to do? So then my thought is is that a time to call the cops?
Speaker 2: No, nine o'clock is the time to call the cops on a school night? Oh nine, what do you say?
Speaker 4: Ten?
Speaker 2: Oh? That feels late?
Speaker 4: I know, but it's just like normal people. I know, us we wake up early. I know kids have to go to bed or they got school. But normal people they don't go to bed that early on Sunday.
Speaker 2: But ten o'clock on a weeknight to have a band playing in your yard, that feels way late.
Speaker 4: It's still the way weekend.
Speaker 2: But it's Sunday night. It's not. I guess it is, but it's not. What do you think, hell, I think that saw on the air. Oh okay, you're so close to ten, though, many you're so close to nine.
Speaker 6: Come on over there.
Speaker 2: I don't think at eight thirty I would have called or thought. I thought, let me survive until nine. When did they stop playing?
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 5: They stopped playing at like nine fifteen?
Speaker 4: Oh man, they were right there.
Speaker 5: Did you consider calling the cops? I considered calling the cops. I said, listen, I'm just gonna give it till nine o'clock. If my kids don't fall asleep by nine o'clock, then I am gonna go ahead and have to call because they've already been awake for an extra thirty seven minutes because they keep going. Dad, I hear the music. I can still hear the music, Dad, the music still playing. And I was like, I know, and I was like okay. But they finally fall asleep and I didn't have to call the cops. But this isn't good music either.
Speaker 4: What I mean, it's.
Speaker 2: Kid, It's not about it being good.
Speaker 4: Damn dude.
Speaker 2: It's also not gonna sound good. Five houses down, little feedback the kids.
Speaker 4: I have a question. Did you go immediately to I can call the cops? Or at any point did you think like I could just go over there myself, knock on the door, tell him to the party.
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: No, I just thought I called the cops.
Speaker 4: Why wouldn't you Why wouldn't you go yourself?
Speaker 3: No, you can't give me that neighbor, And.
Speaker 5: I mean, you have all you want to hide behind. You have a back of high school kids, like or just graduated high school kids. Yeah, they're going to take well to that.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I think you made the right decision by not calling the cops. I would have given it until nine before I started debating. Am I going to call the cops? And then I'm listening Are they winding down? Are they unplugging?
Speaker 5: Nine?
Speaker 2: Fifteen's fine?
Speaker 3: That party I went to the other night, cops showed up.
Speaker 2: No way, the old person party.
Speaker 3: My friend's fiftieth birthday. Yeah, that's like, which it was crazy, she thought, because all the neighbors she's friends with everybody in her street and they were all her neighbor hosted it and she's like, wait, anybody that would call the cops, they're here, like all of the neighbors are at this party. So my neighbor or my friend thought it was like someone doing a prank and it was a cop stripper and he was like.
Speaker 2: No, no way.
Speaker 3: She kept saying. She was like, cuff me, cuff me, and he's like.
Speaker 2: Stop, that's an episode of Friends show.
Speaker 3: She was like, and he's like, no, ma'am, I'm Nashville PD.
Speaker 2: Like I'm.
Speaker 3: I'm the real police. There was a noise complaint. I need you all to quiet it down. And then she sent me a picture of her with her hands behind her back with the officer but he refused to put cuffs on.
Speaker 2: Ham me with your nightstick, big boy. No, I'm about to take you.
Speaker 3: Yes, And she had just jumped in the pool with all her clothes on. It was a mess, uh, but a good time was had, but somebody definitely called the police, probably on the DJ.
Speaker 2: It was a lunchbox. A South Carolina woman was running an errand for her dad, grabbed a scratch off ticket hit five hundred thousand dollars. Wow, she was actually going to get her dad a ticket and she doesn't normally buy, and she did. She got one. She bought a ten dollars cash money hit for half a million dollars. Her father did not win, but she was happy for her good fortune. Of course she was api. Of course she was happy for hers. No, no, he was happy for oh said she was. No. No, she went for him to get him a ticket. But she's like, I going for me too. I don't normally get a ticket. She got a hit for half a million.
Speaker 3: Which ones for which no.
Speaker 2: No, one's probably a numbering a lottery ticket because they didn't say scratch off. If you're getting a lottery ticket for someone and they're also saying scratch off is different, I just think they're different.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would think lottery ticket is one of the powerball making millions, cash five, pick five, pick three, all those weird gigs.
Speaker 3: It's not about two of them get.
Speaker 2: The same and you let your dad pick Yeah, exactly, that's cool. Is he happy for her?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yes, no, yes, it's his daughter.
Speaker 2: It's his daughter.
Speaker 4: But it didn't help him any Yes. When your daughter's happy, you're happy.
Speaker 2: Do you subscribe? To that.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 5: No, oh my gosh, Like I said, if your kid's rich, are you happy or are you sad because you're not rich?
Speaker 4: Like the whole I mean, I want my kids to be rich. Like why wouldn't I want them to be rich?
Speaker 2: They want half million dollars right right now? Would you expect to cut? No?
Speaker 4: If they want it? Like they went and my eighteen year old went to the store, got to scratch off whatever want it.
Speaker 2: He wins five million dollars.
Speaker 4: Dude, that's your money.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now I'd ask him like, would you like to give dad some? But if he doesn't want to, you didn't have to.
Speaker 2: That's cool though. Congratulations there.
Speaker 5: As there's a question to be.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Hello Bobby Bones. My neighbor got really upset with me over something I thought was completely innocent. I was feeling burgers over the weekend when her kids came over to hang out with My kids said they were hungry. Said have you eaten? And would your mom be okay with you having a burger? They said they'd love a burger. I cooked up a couple we ate A few hours later. Their mom came over was not happy. I had no idea she was raising vegan kids. Apparently they weren't supposed to be eating meat. I apologize because I genuinely didn't know, and I won't feed them that again. But now things are awkward. I did not know. I asked them. What was I supposed to do? Now she's angry at me? What would you do, sign neighborhood mom.
Speaker 3: Well, the mom shouldn't be angry at you if you asked the kids and they didn't say, oh, our mom's raising us vegan. I don't if you have a strict dietary request and you were dropping your kids off anywhere, I feel like that's on you to say it up front. Interesting, Hey, by the way, we're vegan, or by the way, my kids can't have nuts, or by the way, we're carnivores like you. Shoul need to let them know meat only that the family can respond approperly. Otherwise you can't be really upset. I mean, you can be frustrated that it happened, but then quickly you need to move on and I'll hold it against the parent.
Speaker 2: That is great perspective. Yeah, because she one didn't know, and two she did ask the kid. Yes, you should you have called the mom though, and asked.
Speaker 3: I feel like you asked the kids. Like the kids might have secretly been like, this is our chance to eat. Don't say anything, but I mean I have to. Like, my son has a shrimp allergy and uh, he's lactose intolerant. So when he goes to friends houses, yes, he may speak up for himself, but I still let the parents know, like, FYI, this is the thing. And of course nothody's gotten a little older, he can handle it. But depending on how old the kids are, you need to be the advocate for however, you want your kids to be eating during that time.
Speaker 2: So does the vegan mom have a right to be mad at the hamburger mom?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, the hamburger mom apologized to the vegan mom. Should that be enough? Yes? Who messed up here?
Speaker 3: The vegan mom for not stating up front?
Speaker 6: Got it that.
Speaker 3: Oh, by the way, my kids don't eat meat. We don't allow that in our house. So if the kids get hungry, what.
Speaker 2: About the kids they like, shouldn't don't they a little bit at fall?
Speaker 3: It depends on how old they are. It depends on how old they are. I don't think this is on the kids because also if the kids are really young and the veganism is being forced upon them by their parents or for seven okay, and if their parents are choosing for them to have a vegan lifestyle, that's not unless they woke up one day and they're like, I don't want to eat animals and the parents are trying to honor that. This is likely a diet that.
Speaker 6: Is being pushed by the parents.
Speaker 2: Yes, but a seven year old would know, right, and seven year old should say no, we can't have burgers.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, but I'm telling you the seven year old probably wanted the burger.
Speaker 7: Great.
Speaker 2: I there you go. I mean I think you said it.
Speaker 4: Great.
Speaker 2: You should not feel guilt for what happened. It was that vegan mom. It was her job to tell you since our kids were coming to your house, right, yes, yes, ok, didn't need my help here. I don't know what Davin tell her? All right, great job, close it up, all right. Chase Beckham, he had this song twenty three that was a number one song was talking to him. But how he got into a wreck right before he started American Idol, and he did not think he'd be allowed to go on the show. So here he is Chase Beckham.
Speaker 6: How close to the show were you in that car wreck?
Speaker 8: So from the time that I auditioned in OHI that was about two weeks before, it was that recent. Yeah, which is why I thought it was crazy for me to go. I had gotten that car wreck, and it was a big legality thing for me because you know, I was drunk driving and so I, you know, got arrested and lost my license. I had to call you know, United Rentals and tell him, hey, I can't come to work.
Speaker 2: Were you already going to be on American Idol when that wreck happened.
Speaker 8: I did a regular like online audition right before it, and then they had called me afterwards after the wreck and said, hey, we want you to come and do an actual audition for the real judges. I sang for the producers.
Speaker 2: Did you have to tell them what happened?
Speaker 6: Yes, because after you get a golden ticket. So this whole thing was crazy.
Speaker 8: I had gotten in the wreck, went home, you know, because me and Nashley at the time had just broke up.
Speaker 6: So I was going through it. You know, we've been seven years strong. At that point.
Speaker 8: We were living down in Huntington Beach and I was back up at my mom's house and my stepdad's up in the desert in Apple Valley. I was waking up at four am to go to work and you know, working until six o'clock in the evening and getting home at seven point thirty, and just pretty miserable at that point in my life and being without Ashley and just kind of going through it, you know, and young and stupid. And so I went out one night and did what I did, and you know, totaled my truck and was pretty brutal, but made it out alive. And my parents when I got back, we got that phone call, you know. And I'd spend a couple of rooms or days just in my room, kind of just like hiding away.
Speaker 6: I didn't want anybody to know.
Speaker 8: And so you go and sat there all day waiting, and I was just nervous as can be. And I was like one of the last ten people to go in that day. So you kind of sit in like this grass field all day, just waiting to you know, for them to call your name. I went in there and I got three yeses and a golden ticket. So then they pulled me after that and they take me into a waiting room and they say you have to talk to psychologists and a lawyer basically, and they just kind of make sure that you're not crazy, you know, before they put you on national TV. And so one of the questions they asked is they say, have you ever been arrested? You know, And I'm sitting there like there goes my shot and I was like yes, and they're like when when did you get arrested? And I was like two weeks ago, and what did you get arrested for? Do you I They're like oh wow, and okay. They finished asking the questions and then producer came over to me after that and said, hey, would you you'd be like willing to open up about that kind of stuff and so me, I, you know, just trying to save that light, that little crack in the door.
Speaker 6: Yes, sure, absolutely, I'll talk about it.
Speaker 8: And uh so I was surprised that they let me keep going on, you know, because I had all this other stuff going on in the background.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 8: That's kind of how that whole experience was for me, is I was like, this is my chance to finally get away from, you know, all these stupid things that I've done and make something, you know, for myself and so yeah, I just every week prayed that I would make it.
Speaker 6: One more week, one more week, one more week, you know.
Speaker 8: And then I got down to the end and it was Willy and Grace and I was like, yeah, I'm not winning. So I was blown away. Whenever it kind of all you know, played out the way that it did.
Speaker 2: More with Chase Beckham. He got married in Vegas by an Elvis impersonator. The story's so funny and awesome. Are here he is Chase Beckham? Or did you guys get married?
Speaker 8: We got married in Vegas by an Elvis impersonator. No way, Yeah, that's so awesome. And then we did a big reception out here in Old Hickory.
Speaker 2: So how do you plan the Vegas Elvis impersonator or did it just happen while you were out there?
Speaker 8: It almost happened one time while we were out there, and then we were like, no, let's plan it and actually like just.
Speaker 6: You know, make the time to make it cool.
Speaker 8: So our family, you know, she's like, my grandma be so mad if I get married and she's not there.
Speaker 2: Her grandma came out to Vegas for the Elvis in person.
Speaker 8: Yeah, her grandma, step grandpa, our parents were there, my sister and that's about it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So when did it almost happen and why didn't you.
Speaker 6: Go through with it?
Speaker 2: Was because you got closer. She's like, I want to have the wedding with my family.
Speaker 8: She was yeah, just saying like if I did this, like you know, my grandma might not speak to me.
Speaker 2: Were you talking about it? That morning? Out of nowhere?
Speaker 6: Was like we should just get married and no.
Speaker 8: I think we were at dinner drinking and we were like, hey, should we go, you know, should we go to the chapel and get married by Elvis?
Speaker 6: And ever since then it just kind of stuck. We thought it'd be fun.
Speaker 8: So I remember like we paid for the package and they said how many songs do you want Elvis to sing? And I was like, well, not really any Like I just wanted. I thought it was like we walk in, do the deal, and walk out and they're like, no, what comes with songs? And I said, well he could sing one song. So we get there he's sanging like thirteen songs.
Speaker 6: No way. It was. It was crazy.
Speaker 8: So I'm just standing up there like waiting for her to come walking down the aisle and he's just like up there singing to me, and I was like, this is I didn't think that this is how this is turned out. And I'm like, you know, my dad's in a suit and a cowboy hat, just looking at me like all serious, and I'm just like, what did I get myself into? It was a very awkward and funny whole thing, you know, but everybody was there.
Speaker 6: It was cool, you know, it was really pretty.
Speaker 8: My wife looked beautiful, of course, and she came out and he's singing to her, and she's coming out and.
Speaker 2: What did he sing? And she came down.
Speaker 6: I can't help but fall in love with you. I think, yeah, why, yeah, that's about why it was good.
Speaker 8: But he was doing like karate kicks in front of my face and everything.
Speaker 6: And I was like, yeah, what's going on in here?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 8: This is crazy. It was like in a shopping mault. It's like a weird little chapel. But uh, it was really cool. We had It was like memories that you know, we'll have forever. And we runted a like a convertible sixty eighth VL where you know, after we got married, driving down the strip and it was just like, you know, something that you'll remember for the rest of your life, Bobby.
Speaker 2: Moso, that's a great interview to hear the full hour. It's on the Bobby Cast. You can listen to it wherever you get your podcasts. It can be IR Radio, it could be wherever you get your podcast or you can watch it on Netflix. So to go search for the Bobby Cast. And big fan of Chase Beckham. Wake Up, Wake up in the mall and.
Speaker 6: It's on the radio. And the dogs.
Speaker 8: Ready in hunchbox, more game too, Steve Bred have it trying to put you through.
Speaker 2: Buck, He's running this Wig's next bit and Bobby's on the mix. So you know what this.
Speaker 4: A right?
Speaker 2: Ninety seconds on the clock. Boys, Ready, We're ready, lunchbox Eddy myself, it's time for morning Corny. But we're gonna see how many we can get right in ninety seconds. The record is six. We have hit five recently. Guys ready ready? Are you sure you're ready?
Speaker 4: We're ready?
Speaker 6: Okay, let's go the Mourning Corny.
Speaker 3: What's a Buck's least favorite kind of bread?
Speaker 2: Dough?
Speaker 6: Bread, dough bread? Oh no, he likes dough is not bad?
Speaker 9: Yeah bread okay, sourdough sour.
Speaker 2: So his team assist from lun John stocked on lunchbox.
Speaker 3: When does it rain money?
Speaker 6: No? Cancel?
Speaker 2: That's when does it rain money? Warm?
Speaker 10: Scring coin, spring break the bank money coins coins, slot machine rain money but dough change tropical storm, weather change change in the weather?
Speaker 6: Good job.
Speaker 3: Who puts money under a baby deer's pillow?
Speaker 9: Okay, dough fairy? The tooth fairy? But fairy? But tooth fairy? But tooth fairy? I'm kind of stupid, but I like it. Okay to say it again?
Speaker 3: Who puts money under a baby deer's pillow?
Speaker 2: Fun?
Speaker 4: Fun?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 6: Fair?
Speaker 1: Fun?
Speaker 6: Is a baby deer?
Speaker 2: Right? So both fairy a tooth a fun fairy?
Speaker 6: Tooth fun? Or got baby? Baby a fairy? What's what's a deer fairy word?
Speaker 2: We're getting angry. I don't know why old foil bamby horse? What kind of fairy does it? Okay, deer, let's go, let's just commit to fairy. A deer has what.
Speaker 6: Horn orn spots spots.
Speaker 2: Hoofs fairy fairy.
Speaker 6: Stand that. I don't get it.
Speaker 2: The tooth fairy, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I just yellow.
Speaker 2: Things to fair? No, No, that stupid, But we got it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got it. You complain if you got it.
Speaker 4: So what does it mean?
Speaker 6: Fairy fairy?
Speaker 2: It means nothing. It's stupid.
Speaker 10: Somebody brings it's for a truth, right, Yeah, we got it, and then we get there.
Speaker 3: I got three, which is actually.
Speaker 2: A lot of little discombobulated just in general.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 3: I was going to go back and forth, deer weather, deer weather, deer weather, you.
Speaker 2: Got what's the theme?
Speaker 6: Deer?
Speaker 2: That's not a theme that's just got.
Speaker 5: Confused on the second one because they had nothing new deal.
Speaker 3: Because it throws y'all off. They don't always they.
Speaker 2: Don't always wants to throw us off. What's the worst thing we've ever heard? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I always have a theme.
Speaker 2: I mean lately I went back to deer. It doesn't matter. Hey, you know what I've been watching? What Kyle Chandler. No, he's in Lanterns, which he plays He plays Green Lantern in the new HBO Max show. Mike, Yeah, that's awesome. Only one episodes out. I know nothing about Green Lantern. And my wife goes, I think you want to watch this. So we watched it and he plays the older, the Green Lanterer, but he's getting older. Okay, only one episodes out, but it's good. Yeah, there's space Cops. There's space Cops. Okay, but that clear eyes, Clean eyes can't that's from Frank Kyle Chandler. Yes, I know. I get you guys with that though. So we're talking about books a little bit, and even audible. Audible has stories that speak to you, so true, especially for Amy, Amy.
Speaker 6: What has spoken to you? Oh?
Speaker 3: The Calamity Club. It is one of my favorite books on Audible.
Speaker 2: Ever, give me a little context.
Speaker 3: Well, oh, don't spoil, don't spoil it spoiled, But let's just say Mississippi and the Club, Calamity Club and an Orphan. There's a lot of layers, but Meg is one of the characters. And the voice of Meg, I hear it in my head all day. It's like she's the most perfect a book actor.
Speaker 6: But it's a really good book.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you know who wrote The Help? It's the same. Did you ever see the movie The Help?
Speaker 2: I didn't. You've done the impression though?
Speaker 6: You are pretty?
Speaker 3: You have, he was smart, you was kind.
Speaker 6: That's a good movie.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I never watched it.
Speaker 3: It was a book first.
Speaker 6: I don't watch movies.
Speaker 3: Well, that's my hope with Calamity Club. It's been such a good book. The storytelling on Audible is so good that I hope it's also a movie, Like I'm obsessed with this book.
Speaker 2: Audible has a massive library of audiobooks and ad free podcasts and a less narrators.
Speaker 6: Would that be a narrator or a actor?
Speaker 3: Well, I was calling an actor, but narrator. And I will say, you know, reading is great. This is one that listening to it changes the entire vibe.
Speaker 2: My two books are on Audible Bare Bones and Fail until you don't and then fall until you don't. Amy hops on there and do's some of my audiobook.
Speaker 6: Have you done one for Stanley the Dog? It would take one second.
Speaker 2: That's mostly about drawings, But.
Speaker 3: I don't know that we're a plus narrators.
Speaker 2: I did narrate Stanley the Dog, and I did all the voices. Oh, listen to this. I did all the voices of different characters from all the people in it. But then I would forget what the characters sound like. So I think at points like the cat has three different voices, that's like the same person. Yeah, yeah, discover something unexpected on Audible stories that speak to you and new members can start listening with a thirty day free trial audible dot Com. Slash Bobby Bones. Do that, slash Bobby Bones. There is a theme park that is slammed over the Titanic ride for kids.
Speaker 3: Wait what so kids get on the Titanic and it sinks or something.
Speaker 2: Well, they don't all die, They don't really do they have to get rescued. No.
Speaker 6: No, it's just a boat. That sounds fun. There are like earthquake rides.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So a farm has been ripped as distasteful by parents after rolling out a children's ride as modeled after the Titanic. It is at the Gravely Fruit Farm. It's one of those because I think in La they have something called farm. Not it's very farms. Ye, so they have farms that also have rides, and so it opened up in nineteen eighty one. For three dollars, kids can get on the replica Titanic, where tickets are handed out while they're on as part of the ride. Boarding passes. The ship's name is clearly visible, and the attraction is even referred to as a wreck. The Titanic lifts into the air and then sends riders hurling down one of the four slides before depositing them into a crash mat So the New York Post with that is that disrespectful?
Speaker 3: I feel so long ago that I guess over one hundred years, it's all off.
Speaker 2: It almost seems fictional. The two rules I know, but we don't know anybody on it. The two rules one if it's over one hundred years or if DiCaprio was in it, not disrespectful. Those are mine anyway.
Speaker 3: About rides, well, I mean, but one hundred years from nine to eleven, they can't come up with a ride, Well, we don't know, No, they can't. That would that just But.
Speaker 2: Don't you think in nineteen twelve, fifty eight though, they'd be like, we still can't do the ride for the Titanic, it's too closed. Yeah, we're and I don't want the nine eleven ride.
Speaker 6: But I will be alive. Where are we with Pearl Harbor? The ride?
Speaker 2: I haven't been on that one.
Speaker 5: I haven't heard of.
Speaker 3: That would be forty five.
Speaker 6: Okay, So we're not there yet, got it. We're not there.
Speaker 2: And also they've made a movie, but Pearl Harbor had a movie. Josh Josh Josh Hartnett. Yeah, Kate beckinsal, I think I was also on that too. Yeah, we've just fictionalized or at least made compelling content about these tragedies that they don't feel as tragic because of the distance and because of shows and movies.
Speaker 6: So would it be okay? But it was called sinking Ship yep.
Speaker 3: Okay, nineteen forty one Pearl Harper.
Speaker 6: So we've got.
Speaker 2: December second, nineteen forty one, seventh, seventh. I'll get my thumb. That's what I said. My tongue is gone the way. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. How do we feel about the Titanic ride though? Just I'm okay with it.
Speaker 3: I guess I'm fine with it.
Speaker 2: Would you let your kid on the Titanic ride?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I'd go with them. Oh you want to experience it is? Yeah, I'm okay with it. I'm okay with that.
Speaker 3: Bobby bone show Bonehead.
Speaker 2: Sorry up Today.
Speaker 5: This story comes up from Oakland County, Michigan. Police got a call about a car just blocking traffic on I seventy five. They show up, They find a forty four year old man passed out a sleep at the wheel and they do a search of the vehicle. He's a convicted fella and he had two knives under the seat.
Speaker 2: Okay, my first thought is they weren't guns. Give him a break, Judge, little knife, that's my first thought because it's so Yeah. How big were the knives? Twelve inches in nine inches back in prison? Yeah that's hard. Yeah, sorry, Judge, I was wrong about that.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, I'm lunch box. That's your bonehead story of the day.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 7: Voicemail about your road rage incidents, You are using old school mentality. The proper way to do that is what they call a zipper. Everybody's supposed to go up to the front and then take turns one after the other. The reason being that if everybody just gets in line, it gets way backed up, it takes longer. People who were responding to your Instagram are actually doing it wrong.
Speaker 2: I really appreciate the call, but you could not be more incorrect.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's so wrong.
Speaker 2: It's so wrong. Whenever you're getting off an exit, there's a line, and you don't speed up to the front of the line in a lane that keeps going forward and doesn't get off.
Speaker 4: What should call that the zipper?
Speaker 2: Or you do zipper? You do zipper coming on an on ramp on with traffic you don't zipper to get off. Correct If you're like speeding to the front of the line, that's not called the zipper. That's called the douchebag. Yeah, you're the cutter. Yes, so no the zipper. I'm a big subscriber. I read it's newsletter every week. I love the zipper getting on. When I go home, I get in the zipper because we leave it like twelve thirty one and it's lunchtime on the highway. I'm zipping in. I come off, so lets me go zip zip zip zip. When you're getting off and people have been in line, somebody speeds up to the front to cut in. That's not the zipper, that's the jerk.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And there is no way that cars let each other go in and out is going to be faster than one line just going straight down the road.
Speaker 2: And not out anyway, because that other lane that people should go, that's a forward lane, that's a go fast lane. Anyway. Thanks for calling. I just couldn't disagree more. The zipper is amazing and it should be used not in this situation, but thank you for calling. I have to balance it out than we appreciate your call. We're done. Thank you very much for listening to the show. By Everybody. Bobby Bones his own The Bobby Bones Show theme song, written, produced and sang by read Yarberry. You can find his instagram at read Yarberry, Scuba Steve executive producer, Ray Mundo, Head of Production. I'm Bobby Bones. My instagram is mister Bobby Bones. Thank you for listening to the podcast.