Speaker 1: Coach, the energy out there felt different. What changed for the team today?
Speaker 2: It was the new game day scratches from the California Lottery players.
Speaker 3: Everything.
Speaker 4: Those games sent the team's energy through the roof.
Speaker 1: Are you saying it was the off field play that made the difference on the field.
Speaker 4: Hey, little play makes your day, and today it made the game. That's all for now, coach.
Speaker 1: One more question play than new Los Angeles Chargers, San Francisco forty nine ers and Los Angeles Rams scratchers from the California Lottery. A little play can make your day. Peace made responsibly. Must be eighteen years or older to purchase late or claim.
Speaker 5: Let's do this Before we go to questions, I have some some questions on myself that I'm sure other people might be interested in. The answers to so yes, stock market has hit all time high d NAS day, well the NAS day, so yeah so, and the Dow Jones is not far from its all time high. So pretty much stock market's at all time high right now. Pretty much safe to say.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 5: I know people was going to be saying, like, well, is this the time to sell? That's one question? One question, just the time it self, And do you see a correction coming, and before the year is over, a strong correction coming.
Speaker 3: So I'll let both for you. I know you look at charts a lot, Troy, so strong correction. I mean, what's your charts telling you?
Speaker 2: I anticipated a correction at any point? Like I said, everything is at all time. I've had a contious mindset since being talking to you every day, and so I've prepared myself before I invest in anything. So I'm always looking for a correction. But I watched the Fear and Greed.
Speaker 4: Like Ian said, I'm checking the VIX as well.
Speaker 2: So when he said ten, I'm like, ooh, right, and so that was one of the things that I was had in mind.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what would be a comfortable VIX number?
Speaker 2: I know, I think we kind of said anything between fifteen to twenty would be comfortable.
Speaker 4: If it gets to ten, be careful. But these are like the indicators that.
Speaker 2: We're watching, and like you said, the index can be aheade, right, So if we see that the index is falling, you.
Speaker 4: Should be ready, right, you should be and you should know where you're going to exit.
Speaker 2: I think somebody said that there's there's always a point in investing that people should look out for. It's two points. Actually, when you hear people say when should I buy? When should I buy? When should I buy? The next thing they're going to be asking you was when should I sell? When should I sell? When people start saying that, you know, something's happening, and what's your what's your daughters?
Speaker 6: It's about a whole for thirty years. For those of you that have been watching since last year, you know the song and dance. For those of you that are new, your homework is to go watch the episodes from last year. Last year was one of the toughest times, and I know hindsight would make you think that it was easy.
Speaker 3: Was not.
Speaker 4: Hole for thirty years?
Speaker 3: Will a pullback happened?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 6: June July August. I told you guys last week to go do the homework about the summer. Since people are back outside partying, I told we.
Speaker 4: Told them, told them listen.
Speaker 6: June July August will present some opportunities to buy long term? Well, we have a huge crash. No, unless they stopped the Federal Reserve stops printing money, there will be no elongated great depression kind of crash. Everyone always focuses on a big short and Michael Burry is arguably one of the greatest investors of all time. But if you only focus on shorts in comparison to lungs, you'll probably missed out on quintuple the amount of return that you could have got from that same big short. The big long is not as sexy, but that's where all the money is.
Speaker 5: Pause pause, pause, Please Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: Listen, listen.
Speaker 4: Shout in New York.
Speaker 6: So if you want the egg plant returns, no, but I'm just being for real, like yo yo, I want to try at the market and.
Speaker 3: Catch the top.
Speaker 6: That sounds sexy, but he had clients. You have kids to take care of. And also if you're not putting in eight, twelve, thirteen hours a day, And anybody who even trades, they'll tell you, like, if you're going against the direction of the market for five or six hundred percent, why when you can catch more on the upside? Like my stand, some crypto has not change the thing that I do love about the community and Wall Street bets the diamond hands and whole long term, like Buffet says, and that all the it's the same concept. Yeah, hoddle and hold for thirty It's all that's.
Speaker 4: A different asset class.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 6: So yeah, we have a little pullback. And for those of you who get out and sell any of your long term assets, so it be a tremendous mistake.
Speaker 2: But what you want to do big news today obviously, I'm sure most people saw that.
Speaker 3: They didn't.
Speaker 2: They club pulled to the Jones on CNBC and he was yeah, yeah, yeah, he was. He was talking about the FED meeting on Wednesday and the importance of it and if there's if they ignore like everything is okay, then this is a sign that we should be investing in tech.
Speaker 4: It's been telling y'all.
Speaker 2: His prediction is twenty percent increased. I don't that's that's pretty pretty pretty aggressive. So I'm interested to hear your take on it, and then we just open up a discussion Part Twodo.
Speaker 6: Jones is the Michael Jordan features trader hands down, So I will never say anything to go against him.
Speaker 3: I'm arguably Kobe though, so.
Speaker 6: Four healthy say so myself know the same back in the day, right, I'm just being real like so, but if he's telling you tech, if he induces you to do it, like you think, we're going to get back to writing shit on loose leaf. Like most people don't even know. Kids don't even know how to write in cursive, I don't think. And then, also from an inflation standpoint, let's say if we go to six or seven percent, the only advantage we will have is fintech banks and then tech with a considerable edge.
Speaker 4: I know everybody's like Yo Apple.
Speaker 6: Has no room to run. When you have a trillion dollars, there's a lot of companies you can buy, some of your favorites poos to say they won't go snatch up Hyo Max, or there's a lot of money to play with.
Speaker 2: So this episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, But understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day.
Speaker 4: It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring.
Speaker 2: To save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank brilliantly boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member FDIC.
Speaker 4: Ernests What's up?
Speaker 2: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate, Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 7: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer. Speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need.
Speaker 6: Everyone go check out the interview on CNBC. Stop worrying about inflation, Stop worrying about short term horizon. People do that for press to sell ads and to get attention. Like stop falling for the same trick month after month and all this hype.
Speaker 4: Kudos to prove.
Speaker 6: A mom who I saw in chat says she's been a VTI for ten years. Hey, put in chat along, Peter, Well you're doing off that. Just invest for the long term. Like if I am your competitor, which I'm not, I mean your brother, your advocate, But if I was your competitor, I would do everything in my power to make sure that you will stop investing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the trick.
Speaker 2: So when obviously, when they talk like that and they hear inflation, people start thinking, well, if it does happen, well what some type of trays that should be in And so I'm just thinking from a consumer standpoint. Spots like Ali Baba makes sense to me. Amazon obviously is always made sense to me. Facebook, all these these type of places that you can use as as a barometer, say if the inflation happens, all right, this is the next place. You got any other positions that you think would be a nice spot.
Speaker 6: Here's here's a formula, right because I'll get into my full formula one day.
Speaker 3: Maybe in a year, because I don't want you all to copylianage, because you know I do.
Speaker 4: But whatever the inflation number.
Speaker 6: You need to look for companies that consistently give a multiple of three whatever that number is. So inflation for me, if inflation goes to nine percent, the ones that I mean are going to print higher than that anyway. So that's why I tell you go look at the twenty year. So you want to know everything good in that under good CEOs. I know, if Microsoft loses their CEO and they get a volatile executive as Bomber was, I know they'll probably be flat. They have a great CEO who's calm, collected, great upbringing upswing is there. Microsoft built the base for a long time. If Tim Cook leaves and let's say Elon becomes CEO, Apple will fall flat. It will do the same thing as Microsoft. But I would hedge and then understand how long y'll want to build my base. So when that tenure, when it bumps up, we're good. That's why I keep saying. If Tesla gets a Tim Cook, and let's say Elon goes to chairman and they find a Tim Cook, fifteen hundred dollars price target for Tesla, because in the street will get behind it, the funds will get behind it. Then now you can't put Tesla in a pension fund right now because of the volatility. So the ones that I've proactively been in, Apple, Microsoft and Video vgt, MGC, Shopify, the big, the top ten, they're gonna take care of that. They're gonna But last year was you know, w recovery and you recovery, and last week or last month it was Doge. It's always some obstacle in the way the asset that you're invested in should knock all that shit out.
Speaker 3: Good asset you want.
Speaker 6: I've never went to sleep and invested in Apple and Microsoft. I'm like, damn, I wonder inflation's gonna take my hand away. You don't have a good company if that's the case. So I know, you guys want something sexy and something new. The top ten that have been running the world keep adding to aggressively or.
Speaker 3: Do what you want to do.
Speaker 6: But if you want results, you'll follow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's something that we all talked about it before.
Speaker 5: And Josh Brown, Josh Brown was on you Gotta getting back on But when he was on, he was he was saying that he thought, like around the summer, stocks is just gonna start taking off. And yeah, a lot of times people was nervous when the stocks fell, especially the NASDAK. It fell pretty substantially a few months ago, all the way up to like a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 3: But you know, it.
Speaker 4: Wasn't that hard of a fault.
Speaker 6: Even like Franklin Dino Tech that we talked about on episode seven, If you guys haven't seen it like that, that's been ball Man Like quality stocks are going to rise here like people want. And because of crypto and because of trading, people think that a multi billion dollar company is supposed to print fourteen percent a day.
Speaker 4: That's not real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Dimo Tech. I spoke about the Dimon Tech.
Speaker 5: Your episode, even before your episode, because when I was putting the clients in the Dimon Tech fort for years, and it's one of these things like QQQ. You know, I really like, Yeah, it's all the technology companies, So you know, we're gonna if we're gonna invest in the future, you have to invest in the tech. So that's not to say to put all every single investment should be technology, But you know, I think that it's only common sense that of course all of these companies Google, Microsoft, Apple, the leaders of the pack.
Speaker 3: And they're gonna get to eat lead.
Speaker 5: So it's not it's not hard to figure out why it's at all time high right now.
Speaker 3: So at dark not too complicated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, And we spoke about some of these plays even in the tech field. We said, we just spoke about Salesforce and you know, a few months ago was at two seven. Right now it's a two forty six. Right We've been speaking about it for six months already. Same thing with Microsoft. I mean, we've been saying these plays and it's just like, if you wanted to know in go back and listen.
Speaker 5: My graduates from my school being force back drop drop, Mike Drot backdrop draft.
Speaker 8: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Nohm, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,