Speaker 1: This episode of Busting with the Boys the Boys is presented by Barstools Sports Victory Fucking Monday, Boys and Girls. The Boys are five and oh the Tennessee Titans. The Tennessee Boys are five and O. And it as hard as hell to go undefeated at anything, especially this league. And I'll be damned if we don't celebrate our ass off and give a couple shout outs.
Speaker 2: Huge shout out to.
Speaker 1: The boy Arthur Smith, who's been on the pod and blessed us on this podcast.
Speaker 2: You can go back and listen to this episode early on.
Speaker 1: It was one of our first five, so you'll really be getting back in the time capsule. Also shout out Ryan Tannehill and Derrick Henry Tannehill. Ryan Tennessee is freaking throwing dimes. He's throwing balls to everybody. I think everybody caught a ball that game. I was inactive and I caught a fucking ball. But the boys are playing lights out right now. Huge gam again, Steelers coming up. We need all your love and support. As always, we're throwing banger watch parties and tailgates at ACME Feed and Seeds, so you can follow us at Busting w to see those updates r SVP and have a great time partying and cheering on the boys. Listen, not only is a victory Monday and the boys are five and zero, but we're still in Spooktober and Spooktober this has been the best one yet.
Speaker 2: The boy and I we were talking the other day and we were talking.
Speaker 1: About how great and how much people are embracing spook right now. Bar Steel's embracing the spook personalities. Everybody's embracing the spook. And the rules are and I hope you're doing this because you've got to spread this knowledge and information everybody. But the rules are, you got to watch a spook a day. Whether it's Halloween, it's got to be Halloween themes, so whether it's a whore, whether it's a feel good Halloween town hocus pocus, or you can get crazy and go sinister. You can go paranormal activity, exorcists, all those crazy motherfuckers. Dude, I don't know why I bleeped that one out, but Spooktober has been phenomenal. We have the best shirts yet. Our Spooktober shirts are insane, Dude. It's got all the slashers on there, Jason, Michael Myers, Freddy Krueger. It's got the boys on their skeletons, great colors, great design. Shout out Ryan for doing that, and our merch is awesome. We just restocked our last restock of the Spook Toober shirt, so make sure you get those bad boys and continue to embrace the Spook. Not only embrace, but continue to share with everybody else on how to embrace the Spook because it's a big deal again, Follow the Boys Busting WTB. This pod is doing. We are getting great reviews on the spooktoberre. Episodes one and.
Speaker 2: Two were great. Three this one right here, you're gonna love even more.
Speaker 1: A lot of good laughs, a lot of good storytelling, a lot about how to embrace the Spook, and we do it together with energy and just fun. Dude, a lot of big dick energy going on right now this week. But subscribe to the pod. Continue to leave reviews. I absolutely loved reading and catching up on the reviews last week. Please continue to leave funny ass reviews and good reviews for the boys. Subscribe and rate five stars. And if you already are subscribed, please do us a favor and unsubscribe right now wait for that little subscribe bubble to pop back up again and tap that and resubscribe to the boys because it helps.
Speaker 2: It helps jump us up the charts.
Speaker 1: And we got to stay in front of people's faces because we got to continue to spread the good word.
Speaker 2: This episode you're gonna love. Before we get into that episode.
Speaker 1: I got to give a huge shout out to Whoop. No free shout outs, obviously, but we are all wearing Whoop. The boys are wearing Whoop, the locker room is wearing Whoop. Bar Still is wearing Whoop. Everyone is wearing Loop Whoop. I eat, sleep, breathe Whoop. Information. You're probably wondering what Woop is. Woop is a fitness tracker that provides personalized insights on your performance, your sleep performance, how recovered you are, and how much stress you're putting on your body daily, whether it's from a workout or any normal stress or it doesn't. You don't have to be some fitness group guru to get this Woop app.
Speaker 2: You can be nine.
Speaker 1: You can be just going about your day and not do nothing, just walking to the fridge and back and get Whoop insight on how stressed out you are. Regardless if you're already in shape or just looking to build healthier habits. Woop helps you identify your body's needs and provides actionable insights to help.
Speaker 2: You achieve your goals.
Speaker 1: Will what are these actionable insights that you're talking about, Well, let.
Speaker 2: Me tell you.
Speaker 1: What's great with the boys at Whoop is that every day when you get up, you get a recovery score based on your HRV or heart rate variability. You also get a recovery score based on your resting heart rate and sleep performance. All of these things are absolutely crucial to set you up for the day. That is then used as an indicator on how to approach your day and your training. If you get a green recovery score, that means your body is ready to take on a more intensive day. But if it's red, that's a signal that it could be the weekend that you might want to take a rest day or have an active recovery day. The Whoop app even has built in features like a strain Coach, which gives you target exertion goals for workouts that helps you optimize the level of intensity your body is signaling that it can handle. So if you're not sure what type of training your body is ready for. This is an awesome feature to keep you from overtraining and based on how strenuous your day is. The app also has a sleep Coach, which actually lets you know how much you're sleeping, what types of sleep you're getting, the deep, the light, theri, the rim sleep, all of it, so you can wake up and be recovering enough to achieve your performance goals that you've set for yourself. For our busting listeners, Woop is offering fifteen percent off with the code busting at checkout. Go to Whoop or wh sorry sorry sorry Go to Whoop that is Whoop dot com and enter code busting at checkout to save fifteen percent. Sleep better, recover faster, and train smarter with Whoop. Optimize your performance with the boys again, we are all doing it. We are all strapped of the whoop right now. They have different colored bands, they have all of that to be fashionable everything. But let's get healthier together with Whoop. Optimize your performance with Whoop. Shout out Woop no free shoutouts Bloss drop the fucking hook this October number three, My baby.
Speaker 2: All the kids with the kids, fucking giggling at the end. Dude. That's one thing. I tell you what, man. As far as like the slasher movies go, it went.
Speaker 3: Halloween was fucking well put together and had solid backstory.
Speaker 2: It put it in.
Speaker 3: There, and then it was just a nightmare from hell the whole night of Halloween. And then Jason Voorhes came in. In the first couple of movies, It's like, it's tits and ass, it's smoking joints, it's kids getting decapitated.
Speaker 2: It's a little more all. Yeah, he's taking that machete and slicing.
Speaker 3: Had and we talked about in the last podcast, like Jason is stacked from the gig done.
Speaker 2: He kind of looks like brock Lesni.
Speaker 3: He does look a little bit like brock Lesner, but with a way more fucked up face. I mean, I feel like Broctice more more of a fucked up face, dude. And then like Freddy Krueger is like this, like and also.
Speaker 1: None of them, sorry about that. He's looking Jack, what do you mean.
Speaker 2: Holy ship?
Speaker 3: But but like another thing too, something to sleep on. Freddy Krueger is one. It's done an amazing job of When you go see that movie, you go you go home, and when you go to bed, you're like, fun, something could happen here, you know what I'm saying. I hope when I go to sleep he's not there. And then you're like, well, I can't give him power because it's the whole thing you give Freddy Krueger power. And he's strong enough to kill you. And the guy can talk.
Speaker 2: Too, and he's got some solid he's got some solid chirps.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's got some solid, solid tips. When I was like, I think he gets.
Speaker 2: Flirt a little bit with you too, makes it real weird. And he's real raping. Yeah, is very rapy and.
Speaker 3: Big rape vibe, big rape vibe like, and Jason's like Jason's a mama's boy like, and.
Speaker 2: So you're like, Jason's money, Jason gets killed of soft he's got.
Speaker 3: There's a there's a there's a part of Jason that you're like, man, I kind of want to root for this cat.
Speaker 2: It's like to show him or you or.
Speaker 3: Her, what's the woman to Dude's like a killer, but he's like obsessive with the girls about you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like you.
Speaker 3: This guy's murdering cats and being super creepy. But part of you is like, man, I kind of hope this guy like makes it.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. He seems like he means well, it seems like he means well. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then with Jason you feel that Michael Myers like, man, this guy just wants to kill the year.
Speaker 1: He's fucking like he said evil, He's just straight back in his eyes. Yeah, you're They tried changing him a few times. He might go with it for a second, but the motherfucker turns on you, bro.
Speaker 3: He I tell you what, man, when uh, the one we saw in theaters together, the newest one that came out in twenty eighteen, when they're standing at that psychiatric ward and there's like a box.
Speaker 2: And they got him like basically on like a chain. Yeah, and he's just standing there.
Speaker 3: It kind of reminds me of like The Longest Yard when that big ass like Mexican cat's playing Ping pong and Adam Sandler, if I have this, probably could play together.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It's way scarier than that dude.
Speaker 3: But yeah, Krueger got that and his backstory too. Like the first movie you watch it. Johnny Depp is actually in the first movie of Nightmare on Elm Street do you know that Johnny in the first Nightmare in Elm Street.
Speaker 2: I didn't know.
Speaker 3: He's the one that falls asleep and uh listen to music, and then the claw like Freddy Krueger's claws come up under and grab Freddy like pull him down, and he's dead. And then and then blood starts like shooting onto the roup. It's very Gorey. I didn't watch. I don't feel like I've watched all the night maryon on Elm Street.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know my dad's super into the nightmaron on Elm Streets. I've watched kind of like the newer ones, like the remakes and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well the Freddy versus Jason one there he is the Freddy versus Jason one. Uh, you get more of a backstory on Freddy Krueger and Freddy, Like Freddy ends up being the villain out of the.
Speaker 3: Two between Jason Voorhees and Freddy Krueger. Yeah, like he you actually are rooting for Jason, Like they literally I think they tranquilize him or something like that. They literally give him a stab in the neck in the back of the van.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like he starts having a dream that he's drowning, Yeah, because that's like that was his thing. Like Freddy was burnt to death.
Speaker 3: And that's why I think that's why they didn't do Michael Myers and Jason Vorhees or either of the street.
Speaker 2: That was a good.
Speaker 3: Combination because Jason was water like that was his element of like this, this is his weakness. Like a Pokemon card. You got a rock Pokemon. Jason Vores was a rock Pokemon. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, and then uh, and then Freddy Freddy was burned to death in a warehouse because he was like snatching kids.
Speaker 4: Up and I think he was like touching him and stuff.
Speaker 2: Then the parents like burn the school. The parents burnt the school down. That is what happened.
Speaker 3: That happened in Freddy Freddy RSUs Jason as well. But I'll tell you what Freddy's little origin stories, how would you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, his on his ones, his one suspect for sure. But it's like that's I love that kind of stuff when.
Speaker 1: You because there's more detail in his backstory than all the others pretty much.
Speaker 3: I mean there's there's a lot on Jason, and there's a few on Michael too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but not not as much. Mike just fucking stabbed his sister. Like, it's not like you knew.
Speaker 2: They try to say he got possessed by ship and stuff like that, but it's not like they show that or anything.
Speaker 3: That's the thing when you do ten separate movies on one guy, I know, things are a little scary, and then like they're redoing the whole thing, and this is, uh, who's the guy that devil's reject guy who does uh? Rob Zombie Rob Zombie? D His movie was fuck?
Speaker 2: His movie was fun.
Speaker 1: They got him killing animals and kind of transitioning into just being some psycho, a little cycle killer. And then when he he taped his stepdad to the fucking chair, Fuck yeah, because he was like drunken pass outs, taped him to him and just started stabbing him. Dude, how would you rate Let's let's do a list, Hey, bring up the slasher list.
Speaker 2: How would we rate the slashers like in a fight? Dude? What kind of slashers we got out there?
Speaker 5: Do you want to go? You want to go with the movies or the villains themselves.
Speaker 3: Let's throw the villains in because we go if we go, Oh, that's that's his best villain, a.
Speaker 2: Monster A lot here, dude.
Speaker 5: Oh, this is just what I could come up with. I know you guys got more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well no, no, no, no, I don't think we'd have more of anything. We don't want it to be that best.
Speaker 3: The best thing to do is just slash him out when you know they don't have a chance, the first you have a chance. Jason, Hannibal chance, Hannibal Lecter is dead so fast. He's a he's a genius, but he's not really he's a monster. He's a monster, but he's not a real monster. I've seen Jason, Freddy and Michael.
Speaker 1: I didn't watch The Human Centipede that I did.
Speaker 3: That's not really a monster. He's a mad scientist. So yeah, he's done out. Chucky doesn't stand a chance.
Speaker 4: He's out.
Speaker 2: Oh I like a little Chucky though. That motherfucker's crazy. Yeah. When you get to these guys, there's leather face. So this is the list or not.
Speaker 3: People can't see this list, So Jason bore he's Freddy Krueger ghost Face, which is from the movie Scream, Yes, Scream, Michael Myers, Uh, Jack Terris from The Shining Heat Dead. Sorry, buddy, that's a great movie. That's that's a top three spook of all time.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, we were looking at IMDb earlier and I think it was number two in the.
Speaker 1: Whrror was Yeah, but that list is very suspect, very suspect, very suspect. But shout out to the Shining, Shout out.
Speaker 2: To the Shining. That's that's a well.
Speaker 3: Very few times you find a like a well done, well acted, well plot, like good plot, good storyline. The whole thing is is rock solid when it comes to the Shining.
Speaker 2: I got a side story on the Shining before we move on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, so we have to shu the hotel or whatever right that it was filled Colorado and Colorado I've been to. It's like a all these different whiskeys, all this different whiskey tasting.
Speaker 2: They've turned it into something now and it was pretty dope. Is it's still an active hotel? Yeah, I'd be a little scared to stay in that place, man. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Stanley Hotel. It was cool, man, a huge list of different whiskey.
Speaker 3: I think the guys from Ghost Adventures actually did Zach Beggins. He's the like the head dude from Ghost Adventures. He and I DM a couple of times on Twitter.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's got himself like a haunted museum.
Speaker 4: In Vegas and he's like, yeah, you know, give you like.
Speaker 2: A tour of it or whatever. He's got a bit that's sick an a museum in Vegas because you know they do it right up, they do it right in Vegas. The attractions out there are stupid good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's got who was a guy who just died, wasn't He was a serial killer? And they have his Ted Ted Ted Bundy's. He has Ted Bundy's glasses there.
Speaker 2: Oh for real. Yeah, he's got And.
Speaker 1: I think his Ted Bondy had a creepy story.
Speaker 3: But I'm a weird I'm weird about serial killers.
Speaker 2: I love the stories.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Charles Manson like people when you play the game, like all the time, like who would you want to have luncher to get a lunch with?
Speaker 2: Anybody?
Speaker 3: Like there's I mean obviously I cut up, cut out Jesus, cut up Buddha, like cut out the all the religious cats, like who do you go with? And some guy I kind of lean on all the time is Manson. Charles Manson, you had to give him a booster seat. Yeah, he tiny cat. But do you think, like I watch interviews with him and he's just rambling if I if I haven't had a weird way in a weird way man like you legit kind of like staid to believe him. But that's the thing, like someone so manipulative to like get people to go and kill other people.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. I mean, you saw it took those women a long time to find somewhat. I don't even think jail Alex.
Speaker 1: You guys remember that Charles Wainson documentary like those with those chicks that ended up going to jail for that murder that happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can bring it up.
Speaker 3: That was my favorite thing about Josh Dude. I'll tell you what, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. You might be sitting here with us right now and be like, hey, the introview seems a little like these guys don't seem as hype as they usually are.
Speaker 2: Oh, we're hyped, We're hype, We're hype.
Speaker 3: But the week before when we did the podcast, it's taking us all like we're in the we're in the depths. We're in the deep, deep part of Halloween. And I'll tell you what it messages with your psyche a little bit after that last week.
Speaker 2: Dude, it was eerie. It was.
Speaker 1: I mean we were on the phone for the next probably hour when we were at home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, separately. Can't go home. I just can't go to sleep. Yeah, not by myself at least, that's what I'm saying. Terrified. It was a weird vibe after last week. What do we got going here?
Speaker 4: Which one was the coconut deal?
Speaker 2: I think they all are. I got them all like that. Yeah, I'm cooking and all of them. Yep, so you what coconut milk? Yep, that's a sweet little deal. Let's get back to ranking the slash.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so but Charlie, oh you actually got you bought to Charles Manson thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: These girls they took a while. They were in like recovery. There's a whole movie about it, right were they like in recovery? It's and then a documentary I think a mockumentary like it's a true story, but it's like there's actors and stuff something actual people.
Speaker 2: Was back the ranking, let's do the rankings. Oh we're still staying on this.
Speaker 3: I mean, these girls and find out a lot, right, and they had to like, are they still in jail?
Speaker 2: It's all I want to know. We'll move on after that.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of them. There's like sixteen of them.
Speaker 1: I know, but I want to say there was three, right, three that we were part of the murder that went to jail, and it took They were trying to do studies, therapy and everything because they just didn't They just believe that certain groups of people were trying to take over.
Speaker 2: The world and they had to hurt them to kill this race war. I think it was based around race.
Speaker 5: This one's still in prison as of January twenty nineteen, her cases being viewed once again.
Speaker 2: God, yeah, there's the other.
Speaker 5: The next one died of brain cancer at sixty one.
Speaker 2: A long time. Spend that much time in jail.
Speaker 3: I feel like, what's the amount of time you got to spend in jail before it's like you just give it, No, you can't not give up, But like you can't even like really work in the real world anymore, Like you don't know.
Speaker 1: Right there comes time I would think, like I don't even give a fuck to go back out there.
Speaker 3: But also like if I was to jail right now, and the way technology is just so advancing so much every single year. Twenty years from now, I can't even I won't even be able to really function out.
Speaker 2: In the real world.
Speaker 5: I would bet it's way quicker than that, just because of how different.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 5: I've never been to prison, thank god, but like I would assume it's so different on the inside, Like it's nothing like regular society. I'm sure you get out and you're just like you're not second guessing everybody that you're around, you know what I mean. Imagine that, like you just go to the calf, you're just trying to eat your food, but like you can't just eat your food, Yeah, you have to pay attention.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and think about everyone's to get you. Show Shank Redemption, great movie.
Speaker 1: The old guy that ended up going on he himself because he just couldn't really yeah, that world. He was trying to get like a job, and he just wasn't like fitting in. He like missed the boys in prison, was just committed crime and say, I.
Speaker 2: Just want to go back.
Speaker 5: I think that happens. I think people do.
Speaker 2: People did it all the time. Yeah, people did it all time. I've been to jail, like seventy two.
Speaker 3: Hours hard I was fucking different after man, I said himself, I saw yeah, drunk, tank drunk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it wasn't even nothing serious. Yeah, i'd say, what's changed me? Didn't know? I mean I guess yeah, yeah, I like I learned my lesson. But did you saying that there was ever drink under age again? Did you ever drink under age again? Yeah? Then you didn't do any lesson.
Speaker 1: But I was saying, yeah, the boy was smart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got smart. That's all right. Yeah. Sorry.
Speaker 3: So back to the best villains and monsters were ranking these guys who would win a fight?
Speaker 2: I here, Hey, who's in our final? Who's in our final? Here we go? We got all right? All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: I got a spooky little I got a spooky little saying for it, A spooky little question.
Speaker 2: Mirror, mirror on the wall. What is the best brand for my balls? Manscape?
Speaker 1: Shout out Manscape, no free shoutouts of course, huge announcement with our partners at Manscape. They are now taking care of your nose pubes to ensure you're taking care of your manhood and your nose hairs with their new performance package. I'm this is phenomenal, as somebody who Yankso's nose hairs out constantly, they get a little long, They blend in with your mustache a little bit. They tickle your nose. You feel like you got something up there that you need to dig out. You look a little embarrassed in public, but you realize it's just a nose hair.
Speaker 2: You got a yank out. You don't have to do that anymore.
Speaker 1: Manscape Performance Package now has the Ultimate Minut's Hygiene Bundle.
Speaker 2: Let me explain what's in this new package.
Speaker 1: The weed Whacker earon nose hair trimmer, which is waterproof and use a nine thousand You heard me right, a nine thousand rpm motor power, three hundred and sixty degree rotary dual blade system. Sounds like a damn sounds like a damn truck engine, dude. This nose and ear hair trimmer provides proprietary skin safe technology which helps prevents nicks, snags, and tugs. Look boys. Seventy nine percent of partners were pulled and admitted that long nose hair is a huge turnoff, so we got to start taking care of those nose pubes. This bundle also includes the Lawnmower three point zero trimmer, which you've heard me. Just that dazzle you with how great that thing is. It's the best trimmer on the market for your balls, your butt, your little brown your little brown eye, and your body. Let's not forget their famous liquid formulations either the Crop Preserver, ball deodorant and Crop Reviver. That ball toner that maximizes your ball hygiene routine smells phenomenal. I use it as cologne and has some neck and face lotion at times because it smells that damn good. It makes you want to go down on yourself. That's how good it smells. Get the Performance Package now to receive their two free gifts, the Manscape Boxers and the Shed travel Bag. Also, you will receive a replaceable braid blade every three months to keep your weed whacking and lawnmowing time clean and enjoyable. The Performance Package is the best value that Manscape has to offer. Get twenty percent off and free shipping with the code busting at Manscape dot com. That's twenty percent off and free shipping with the code busting bussi n at Manscape dot com. Start thinking ahead for the holidays and start getting everybody right with this Manscape performing This new Manscape Performance package.
Speaker 2: What are you waiting for?
Speaker 1: Go whack your weeds and make sure your balls look great during the process. Jason yep. Freddy Krueger yep. Scream yep. Michael Myers yep. Penny Wise, leather Face. Penny Wise is a little different. I think you can almost kind of. I would vote take him out.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Before you take Pennywise out, you need to take leather Face out, because leather Face hasn't been killed, brought back to life, resurrected, anything like that. That man, he's just a weirdo that used to work at a butcher shop.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, But but Scream, he's not. He that's just like a human being.
Speaker 2: Trying to hide in the thing.
Speaker 1: He's next to go. But I want to I want to see him. I want to see him go at it. Who are you going to say?
Speaker 2: Wins? You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Penny Wise faces, ghost Face? Ever ranking these you might even go. Freddy is a one seed, you might go, Freddy is a one sea because Frady's in your dreams.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, but Jason took him in Freddy Versus Jason.
Speaker 3: But Diddy is at the end scene, he's walking out of the Lake holding Freddy Krueger's head, and what is Freddy do?
Speaker 2: He winks at him.
Speaker 1: I've seen a lot of guys that don't get their hand raised at the end of a UFC fight that says I'll be back.
Speaker 2: That's basically what happened. That's a good that's a good unanimous decision.
Speaker 1: And Freddy's like, I'm gonna get a rematch, just like Connor McGregor versus fucking Diaz the first one.
Speaker 3: So Jason's the only one that won an actual fight. So Jason's a one seed. I know your boy, I know I know.
Speaker 2: But yes, let's put Let's just have him there for right now.
Speaker 3: Okay, Freddie, all right, Freddy, Jason's a one seed. Freddy is going to be a two seed because he's been in a fight. Uh, ghost Face, they've all killed somebody. I would go, Michael, like a real five versus another villain, Dude, you talking about like a movie. They've been in a versus movie. They've been in a verses exactly. Michael Myers got to be three. Penny Wise is four, which I would even argue Penny should be three. Leather Face is gonna be five. Yeah, Scream is at the streams at the bottom. So ghost Face wan five seed. Jason and Freddie are getting buys. Here's how this will work. Jason and Freddy get buys. Who's a three seed? Mike Myers, he is facing.
Speaker 5: I'll put him all in order for you don't know. I'll get him on older.
Speaker 1: Mike Myers is going to face Mike Myers faces scream and Penny Wise faces leather or hang on, come on, hang.
Speaker 2: On, we got we got it.
Speaker 3: He's got it all dialed in now, all right, So I we'll have the three seed. Mike Myers is taking on leather face, leather face and many wise seed.
Speaker 2: Whether Penny Wise is taking on ghost face. Yes, so let's start with Mike Myers versus leather face.
Speaker 3: Okay, Mike Myers versus leather face. And this is a clear cut first round knockout mine.
Speaker 2: I think so too. I think that's what.
Speaker 3: They both towards the end, like towards the end, Michael Myers got some bulk on him. He's been through adversity. He's literally been resurrected. He's been dead, he's been alive, he's been shot, he's been everything.
Speaker 4: He's been burned, and the.
Speaker 2: Guy keeps fucking coming back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, leather Face literally the only thing leather faces going from his chainsaw.
Speaker 2: Chainsaw. He's big and some he's got some of that, you know that dumb strength. Hi, Simple Jackie's got some simple jack to him. Like how you went around.
Speaker 1: That Yeah, stomping around inside, you know what I mean. Somebody yells, hey, dinner's ready. He comes up from the basement. Mike fucking around with that dude. He's gonna be standing outside of a room and he's gonna slip, slip, He's gonna slit his throat right when he walked to the door.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing too, though, there is if you get leather Face focused.
Speaker 2: On Mike Myers, he might have a chance.
Speaker 3: Because Mike's didn't give a fun about killing really anybody else but his family members. He'll in this situation, he's a tournaments fans stoner stab him done. Yeah, but he's a he's looking for Laurie. You know what I'm saying, he's looking for the whole family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know, in this situation he's looking for they're in a cage match.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, let's just say. You know it's around a house.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Like leather Face's house from we'll say leather Face's house, We'll say the rest of the family for the weekend. You got more than I think, leather Face. There's trap doors in that place. He's got his whole family helping him out.
Speaker 2: Booby trap. Yeah, but the family's not I said, the family's going away for vacation.
Speaker 1: Leather Face is gonna be there's a leather Face is gonna be walking home from the little his little butcher where he does he slices the meat and stuff, and Michael Myer is gonna be stalking him the entire way.
Speaker 2: Leather Faces gonna have a fucking clue or no a chance. Let's just say here's another thing. Leather Face got fired from his job at the butcher job.
Speaker 4: That's a big reason why he beat He came simple jack mad.
Speaker 3: You know, you're right, you know the top the dad would go and bring the kids back to the house. He would butcher him up. They would I think they would eat them. There was cannibalism involved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, So I'm still going Mike Myers clean, clean, sweep, clean, sweep.
Speaker 2: I'd say Mike Myers took a couple of dents there. He might have he might have took a dent.
Speaker 1: I mean again, leather past is a big, strong dude, or split Alex deciding saying, I'm saying, leather.
Speaker 2: Face, I think it's close.
Speaker 1: I think it's you want to put some devils again. I understand, I respect it.
Speaker 3: I don't even know if I'm playing devil's I'm just saying it's fucking It's not a clean sweep at all.
Speaker 1: In my In my opinion, Mike Myers is going to face Freddy Krueger. The thing is, hang on, let Alex get a word, and what do you think, Alex?
Speaker 5: I'd go Mike Myers as well. He's a seasoned that man.
Speaker 2: Season.
Speaker 5: How many Chainsaw Mascer movies are there?
Speaker 2: That's true, that's a good compared to hell.
Speaker 1: That's a good point, dude, three vegetabilities availability and they're still making them movies.
Speaker 2: And they still are.
Speaker 3: Halloween Kills October fifteen, twenty twenty one.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, Oh shit, there's eight of them. How many Halloweens are there? There's like it's like thirty meget let me guess, was eleven? I'll say twelve? Thirteen? No way, Hey, Price d rules you won for thirteen?
Speaker 1: Oh, Zach what do you think?
Speaker 6: I ain't gonna lie. I'm probably going leatherface here. I'm a big Texas chainsaw master guy, are you Yeah, take.
Speaker 2: The mic from him, Hey, take the mic from him. I know, good on you, good on your Zachie.
Speaker 3: I say, all right, First off, I probably would have been swayed to go to Mike Myers. I would have for the sole reason that he's been he season. There's not that many more, yes, but he's been killed, brought up, killbull. I haven't seen all the text change on Master movies, so I'm playing a little bit of favoritism here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I haven't seen any of the Chainsaw movies, but I'm gonna have to go with Mike Myers just because, I mean, you take him out once, he's gonna come back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. He has cheated death several times. Yeah, and he's known as the death like he's a devil. He's known as evil like just his is evil, pure evil. Yep, Mike my going to the next round. Mike Myers going to the next round. Leather faces out Penny Wise versus ghost Face.
Speaker 2: I think this is pretty clean, clean sweep Pennywise.
Speaker 3: Penny Wise, penny is crushing him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I did not know.
Speaker 1: I thought I'm trying to think about penny Wise's voice because I can.
Speaker 2: I can kind of do his voice decently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I got I think I got to hear it, dude, do when he's talking to what is it?
Speaker 2: Is it Georgie? How are you Georgie? Dude? Penny Wise is definitely taken out. You did dancing. It's creepy.
Speaker 8: That is repeat, solid stuff solid. So we're gonna say penny Wise over Scream, even though I like I just like Scream, like I just feel like he tries hard, He's got a knife, runs around.
Speaker 2: I solid movie too.
Speaker 3: But I tell you, people don't remember Scream as much as they remember scary scary movie.
Speaker 2: Remember the scary movie stuff. Yeah remember Scream.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like the Mike Myers though it took dance, took danse about leather Face.
Speaker 2: He's beat up, He's beaten and battered a little bit.
Speaker 1: My thing is, how do you actually fight penny Wise. That's why I want him on the list. Here's the argument for penny Wise. There's a bunch of kids.
Speaker 2: Beat his ass. You know what, I'm saying, yeah, that's true. How did the movie end? Was it like they didn't give him his power?
Speaker 3: They didn't they didn't allow to be allowed to be scared or something like that.
Speaker 2: I think it was maybe a fear thing too, right, It had to be something.
Speaker 1: I think it was a fear thing. It had to be like I kind of like a Freddy thing. All right, Hey, let's get into what we want to talk about this final four.
Speaker 2: Hey, in the end, they defeat penny Wise by making him feel really bad about.
Speaker 3: God damn it, Oh my god, that's so funny.
Speaker 5: Pennywise is and he's going against Jason right now, he's going.
Speaker 1: You could almost say Scream would win because Scream would call penny Wise and do the all what's your favorite scary movie?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: And then and talk him into feeling bad about himself.
Speaker 3: That's not the actual Scream is I Know what you Did last Summer? No, that's actually a movie called I Know What you Did Last Summer?
Speaker 4: Isn't?
Speaker 2: Yes, so cute. It is such a cute. But Scream was playing off like, you know, what's your favorite scary movie? Like?
Speaker 1: Is one?
Speaker 2: Blah blah?
Speaker 1: So I almost just want to do a round Robin with the three boys, dude, Jason Freddie, Mike Myers.
Speaker 2: I think that's what well, I think what's gonna happen if you're doing these monsters.
Speaker 3: First off, we're missing a couple of monsters like I don't know, Frankenstein or the Creature from the Black Lagoon, one of the original horror movies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a three D movie from.
Speaker 4: Nineteen fifty four.
Speaker 2: Awful. Yeh.
Speaker 1: Some people off but ultimately deep down the child and we wanted if I know the Tier ones do and I know the Tier twos, you know the two threes have heard a couple of murmurings going on.
Speaker 3: We are big slasher guys. We do like the slashers. Why because I'll tell you what. The other stuff little too scary sometimes, you know what is the murderers with the knife and they're doing and got all the places.
Speaker 2: That's scary, but it's not too scary.
Speaker 1: But then you got the Devil Ship, Dude, That devil Ship is not dreary as ship, the Exors, Anna Belle, Panama Activity, any of them, Poltergeist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. The old minister, oh, sinister good. That was a good spoop.
Speaker 4: It's a really good spook.
Speaker 2: All right, let's finish this let's finish this tournament up. Okay, So we're finishing the tournament up before we win by it. It's penny Wise versus Jason. Penny Okay, penny Wise verus Jason. I think it's it's it's Jason. Jason's are one seed, and we want to see Jason go to the finals.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I also think penny Wise Jason can't talk, so you know, it can make penny Wise bad about himself.
Speaker 2: And he would he would play into the uh the little boy in Jason, and yep, he would play a little boy Jers.
Speaker 3: And I think penny Wise beats Jason for one upset.
Speaker 2: That's a good that's a good thought. That's a that's a good take, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, I would like to I would like to buy that take, all right. But I just want to see Jason go to the finals. You know, hey, we all do.
Speaker 3: But I tell if we're talking about just strictly, like I might be able to beat Alex's ass, you know what I'm saying, right, but you could probably you could beat out like I could beat Alex's ass, but you could beat my ass. It's like a rock paper sisters thing, like one always beats the other, brought to his paper. I think we're saying you beat will. I think we beats you. Ultimately you beat me.
Speaker 1: Wait, Jason would be seen as the victor, but penny Wise would play into his weakness.
Speaker 5: If you smart, he'd plays smarter, not harder. Would who would penny Wise?
Speaker 3: Yes, And that's why Jason would lose, because Jason is a is a fumbling just a slash them in stead have them tied.
Speaker 2: Dude, Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Got a heart of gold, he's he's scratched all day, match, all weight. Yeah right, I think we do have an upset alert.
Speaker 3: I think Jason Vorhees goes down to Pennywise. I hated to see it. I fucking hated to see it. But now we got a couple of deals going here because now we.
Speaker 2: Got a match we all want to see. We all want to talk about ad time, ad time, ad time.
Speaker 1: This episode of Busting with the Boys is also brought to you by Dude Wipes, uh, the original polushible wipes for guys. If you're not using ease, yet while dropping a morning deuce, do yourself a favor and check out the boys, because you'll feel so much better and fresher than only using that shitty toilet paper that sits there and it just gets a little, it gets a little dingleberry toilet paper and you're in your little hairs and stuff like that. It's never fun ripping him out while you're in the shower. Dude Wipes will truly change your life. They are fragrance free and dude size at forty nine square inches. And check out the brand new Dude Wipe Mint Chill made with mint, eucalyptus and tea tree oils to treat your booty whole more right than it's ever been before. The Dude brand has expanded into a whole line of awesome hygiene products. They have Dude shower wipes, Dude powder for your balls. They even have a sweet bidet called the Dude Wiper one thousand. A cool brand out of Chicago, a seen on Shark Tank. Dude has a little something for everyone with your everyday hygiene hygiene needs.
Speaker 2: You can pick up their.
Speaker 1: Stuff at Amazon, Walmart, and Target nationwise nationwide, not Wise Jesus. All you have to do is use code bus ten that's b US one zero for ten percent off at dude products dot com. You will never have a better morning shit than using the dudewipes. So go to dude products dot com and use code bus ten for ten percent off.
Speaker 9: Back to the episode we do so this is the pervisation a rock Papersus thing, because I think if you'veut Freddie True gets penny Wise, it's Freddy krueger Is.
Speaker 3: He's well spoken, he's got some good chirps. He's tearing penny Wise apart. He's gonna win that battle. Yeah boom.
Speaker 2: But Mike Myers don't talk.
Speaker 4: He just evil.
Speaker 2: He's just evil, Like, what are you gonna get? Michael Myers dreams he's not scared.
Speaker 1: I don't think he sleeps. I know, I don't think he sleeps either Let's assume he does sleep.
Speaker 2: Either way. I don't think Mike Myers is scared.
Speaker 4: You know, I think penny Wise is gonna win this whole thing.
Speaker 2: He's pure evil. I got Mike Myers, I know you do.
Speaker 3: But I tell you what. You can't just stay with your bias. You have to talk about who's gonna like win the fight based.
Speaker 2: On what uh like you.
Speaker 3: Mike Myers does not need to sleep, eat, or up sit Mike Myers.
Speaker 2: Mike Myers beats Mike Myers beats Freddy krue because he never actually sees him. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: One of them is gonna quot after a while, and Freddy Krueger talks and has a personality.
Speaker 1: Mike myvers Mike Myerser's penny Wise final. Well again to.
Speaker 2: Me, penny Wise, it's a big fear thing with him. Mike Myers doesn't talk, That's what I'm saying. Mike Myers isn't scared.
Speaker 3: So what if this, what if penny Wise goes out, gets lri all the people that my Mars was to killing his family, puts him out there. Now, man's got no goal, he's getting a horse in the race anymore. He just lay down and die.
Speaker 1: Now, possibly right, But again we're thinking one on one.
Speaker 3: It's hard to It's a fucking coin flip, it really is.
Speaker 2: What do you guys think? So do you think.
Speaker 5: I've never seen it?
Speaker 2: So there's that, but disappointing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would go Mike Myers just off strength of his name. He's Mike Myers.
Speaker 2: He's fucking Mike Myers. Dude, he's got the mask.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what, dude, that's like when you go play the Patriots, people say, hey, hey, don't worry about like when you play the Yankees, Lion, what's that movie called Catch Me if you can?
Speaker 9: Guy?
Speaker 2: Guys walking into a bank?
Speaker 3: And he said, why is every Why do the Yankees always win? Because to the teams, the other team's too busy looking at the pin stripes.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. That's what you're saying right now. Don't look at the pin stripes. You have to let the penny wise, dude, I'm just having a hot take. I'm just a commentary.
Speaker 3: You're not taking a hot take. You're taking a regular take. My I'm just taking a regular take on our show. We'll see Sunday.
Speaker 2: One thing we gotta do. We hat a fop a coin. I mean, if we're going to just have names, did you just have a bubble in your throat? I have able my cop throat. So you're saying, we got a fip a coin and see who wins this one? I think so. I mean unless everyone else thinks Mike Myers all and then then it's over.
Speaker 4: Then my vote.
Speaker 2: What do you say, Josh? I think he thinks Mike Myers.
Speaker 4: I think he does too.
Speaker 7: I think the fact that penny Wise made it out of the first round is just ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Oh it is based on who he was up against.
Speaker 7: Uh yeah, I mean walking through a Blockbuster when I was like seven years old, seeing the original cover, I mean that used to scare me. But after seeing this movie and seeing him getting just sunned by a bunch of kids because they don't believe in him, that's a pretty we wor stupid.
Speaker 1: It's pretty Maybe we're ridiculous for having him on this fucking list.
Speaker 2: It's even a real slasher. No, he's a monster, though, where's the joker that got clear?
Speaker 7: I think if you can beat somebody by just insulting them, their they're fairly weak minded and they won't win any battle they're in.
Speaker 1: Wow, Okay, all right, that's I mean, that's a strong argument.
Speaker 3: He's got me swayed right now. I know, Zach, do you cared even way before? We just give Michael Myers the Edge trophy?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I go Mike Myers just because I'm a big Jason fan. I think it's kind of bullshit that y'all give penny Wise the win over Jason.
Speaker 5: So that's my okay.
Speaker 3: The general patent over here, Salty Committee is just bitter back here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody got a pretty upset with these takes. When Will and I first met, I was a huge fight. The thirteenth guy. It was actually my favorite one over all of them. It still is in a toss up. I respect Halloween for being the og.
Speaker 1: Yeah you heard that story, you heard that podcast story or whatever you listen to to it.
Speaker 2: I was super good, which was super good. And there's more depth in the Halloween movies than there is in the Friday Thirteenth movies. Jason Voorhees, though, has weakness. He's insecure. He drowned, he had water. You can put you can put the mom like you can put up.
Speaker 3: A silhouete of the mom and literally say hey, don't do this, and he won't do it.
Speaker 2: That's only been in the.
Speaker 3: Movies where it's like, Jason, it's your mom and then she's holding the woman's head. I think it's in part two, Part the Friday Thirteenth. Part two, Jason is resurrects himself to come back from the Dead to fucking finish when his mom started at Camp Crystal Lake. He goes up the end of the movie the girls like has the mom's like mamma fied head and holds it in front of her and is saying something along the lines of Jason, my sweet sweet Jason, It's all good, everything's working to work out, and stabs the shit out of them. So Jason's gullible. Penny Wise is smart. That's the only reason why he would be beat Jason.
Speaker 2: I know, I know you're trying to defend yourself against I mean, that was some heat back then it was he.
Speaker 3: But I'm just trying to say where I'm coming from. I wanted Jason to win, you know what I'm saying. I'm just not playing Homer right right right then, I'm in Spootober because I respect Spootober. Is penny Wise the best fit of the best villain, not even close, but based on the way the rankings set.
Speaker 2: Up, right, and you gotta like he, Like you said, you got to respect the game.
Speaker 3: If penny Wise matched up against Freddy Krueger, guess what, Freddy Krueger would have kicked his ass. Smart intelligence, he would have beat him down mentallydy Krueger exactly.
Speaker 4: But it's like rough papercisors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like Michigan should have beat Applation State that one year. You take him lightly at Plachia State plays with their weakness at State, comes Jake Long.
Speaker 6: Jake Long was there, sad, I guess fair point. I mean, I guess it's a fair point. Like I said, I'm just I'm being kind of closed minded.
Speaker 3: If rock beats scissors, scissors beats paper, and paper beats you know what I'm saying, Like, just because one would be the other, does mean that one is now the best, right, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, it just happened to be where the cards are dealt. When you laid out the scissors, you leat out the paper, you lay up the rock. You know what I'm saying, You and your goddamn rock paper scisors. Because I fucked it up like three or four times in this podcast, and I just don't want to get dumbing, so I'm like trying to try to be like, hey, by the way, I'm figuring this ship out as we go.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what the way you've done the rock in the paper and the scissors, Like you know, you know.
Speaker 2: It's just the one you do. It's a it's a circle, it's a triangle, but it's also a circle. It's a deal.
Speaker 1: Boy, Hey Jason throughout the rock, he's the rock. But hey, penny Wise comes out of that paper.
Speaker 2: All the villains together. They just put rocker. Dude. In high school, we hit a rock paper scissors league.
Speaker 1: Swear to God, I swear to to shut out the boys, dude, North County Rock paper Scissors League.
Speaker 2: We created a my space. There ain't nothing to do in ball tire like that.
Speaker 1: We created a my space and your rankings were on like you know, your rankings with top friends. Yeah, and so you create this bracket and you play all around school dudes. So if you pass them in the hallway, you bet, hey, Josh, you gotta play Taylor. And you guys would sit there and duel it out, best of five, best of seven, best of three, whatever, wherever around you were in the tournament. And then you sit there and mark them down, mark them off. Do round robins create divisions. We had it all, dude. It was a fucking blast.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: We'd be sitting there in class and I lean over and let's say it was us. I think, hey, Taylor, hey, you gotta play Alex and you guys would play like from.
Speaker 2: Afar and just kind of look like while just a solid high school game.
Speaker 1: That's a song like while you're listening to the teacher giving notes and stuff and you just you just.
Speaker 3: You guys didn't shoot?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but that's we had that league.
Speaker 1: Dude, shout hey, shout out the boys going off the story going there?
Speaker 2: Who doesn't go shoot? I feel like everybody goes shoot. I want to.
Speaker 1: Say maybe in the beginning it would be rock paper scissors, so you just go on, you know, the third one, Rock paper scissors, Rock paper scissors, Sho're going to shoot?
Speaker 5: This is the world championship in two thousand and six for fifty grand watch they go and shoot?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 1: And there would be some strategy to it, dude, because you start to figure out how what guy's kind of lean on like a secondary move ship like that. We it would get so serious. Somebody would just pull out a dollar bill and you know how it has like the little coded uh, like the little code of numbers next to like the face value, and it feels like one through three. That would be like rock if it was four through six would be paper seventh through nine with scissors, So you just check like numbers in backguard.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be My move doesn't even matter, so nobody could get a read on you.
Speaker 3: It's a fucking psychotically work that's pretty fucking ridiculous and not spooky at all.
Speaker 2: Has not spooky at all. I know. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: God, I'm kind of pissed off penny Wise made it that far. I know, hey, when they had those takes, I.
Speaker 2: Was like, we sound stupid up here in the list to be totally fair, wasn't. It wasn't the best list it was. It was a food bar put together top ten.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a pot. It was a pot like it was pot. So we're gonna blame this on the fucking production.
Speaker 5: We'll throw it to Twitter and see what they think.
Speaker 1: Well, that's everybody out here listening. Fucking uh, shame Alex.
Speaker 2: You guys do this. Shame Alex.
Speaker 3: Twitter ahead, fucking shame Alex pro I'll tell you what, dude, you guys.
Speaker 5: Meet the seeds right here on the podcast.
Speaker 2: You guys seated them. Fucking Shame Alex.
Speaker 3: The way it came out though, the way they seed it fucking penny Wise snuck is.
Speaker 2: The glass in there? Yeah, shame his bitch ass, dude, Jason doesn't beat Uh. We gotta get out, We gotta move off of it. That's what we're beating ourselves up right now. I know, set. Let's talk about them. Let's talk about what were talking about earlier. Let's talk about this. Let's talk about the amount of people that have been just go fuck myself, it was a sidebar, dude. Let's talk about the amount of people that are engaging on Spooktober. Dude. You Tier ones, Tier two's, and Tier threes.
Speaker 3: I see you out there, dude, and you're fucking killing the more I'm starting to realize the Tier ones tier ones legit got them little wolf emojis on their names. Yeah, that was a good You know they're out there, dude, that's solid.
Speaker 1: They're probably repping the old vintage Spooptober gear ed looking at the new the newbies.
Speaker 2: I'm a big fan of that new ship.
Speaker 3: But you guys have come in there and it's absolutely been crushing it. When we see you guys on social media, we just get fired up when I when I do the refresh on my Twitter thing and it's just like boom, a bunch of ship.
Speaker 2: I'm like, fuck, I only.
Speaker 1: Get on to see what people are watching on Spootober. Yeah, following through, like who's staying consistent?
Speaker 2: I love it, boys and girls, like I do, absolutely love you. Guys are doing an amazing job. Well there it is.
Speaker 3: Michael Myers is your champion, did you guys? To Michael Meyer, dude, yes, I wanted this one than anything.
Speaker 1: What else we got going on the day, some of the demonic movies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the legit scary fucking movies. Absolutely.
Speaker 3: Like I've said this time and time again, the scariest movie I've ever seen in my entire life was parandim Activity the like it affected me the longest and.
Speaker 2: Affected me to hardend. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because, like we talked about before, the slashes don't really scare you.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: When you're younger, you're a little kid, Like the thought of a giant man with a knife coming in super scary. It still is, obviously, but like, hey, you can't be working around with them. I can't see them, you know what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, Hey, oh, can't get right over there. These them. Can't see them, see them, dude, If you can't see them, you got no chances. Yeah, that thing is a bit of a deal.
Speaker 3: Joke, man, Our friendships get a little spooky, still a little ghostly.
Speaker 2: It's a little Oh.
Speaker 3: Them can't see them though, them can't see him though, dude, I'll tell you what, but.
Speaker 2: They got be a leather face. You're can't. Oh yeah, that was stupid.
Speaker 3: Don't say hey, you can't, can't do that.
Speaker 2: Don't do that bullshit. No more.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, he's I can't see him, and it can't get right. He's he's a he's a can't see him.
Speaker 3: We don't have the whole squad here today on this beautiful bus. But it's hilarious because Alex is wearing headphones. Zach's got headphones. Me and Will got headphones, and Josh Whiten got us coffees and now just playing on his computer.
Speaker 2: Josh got headphones. He got them satellite everything going on in here. Yeah, that's an Adam Sandler joke. What's that Wi Fi password? Anyway?
Speaker 3: So we got Supernatural is parallelativity? Obviously, that's a scary movie. I've like, I have ever been affected by In my entire life, insidious people have blown away by insidious. I I'll tell you what I did like insidious.
Speaker 1: Insidious to me is not. Are you saying it's overhyped? I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I think in Citius is a very good spook. I think it's a good spook.
Speaker 3: I think it wasn't as good as the paranormactivities.
Speaker 1: Absolutely no free shout outs, but shout out Roman Nightly Defense. If you've been dealing with acne, redness, wrinkles, dark spots, ugliness, anything, finding treatment that works can be complicated. You need skincare that actually performs, but getting started can be overwhelming and knowing stupid all of it. Thankfully, there's a solution with the boys at Roman. Roman makes it convenient to get customized prescription skincare that really performs. Just grab your phone or computer, complete a free online consultation and you'll hear back from a US licensed physician within twenty four hours. If appropriate, a doctor, a qualified doctor will prescribe a custom blended treatment based on your skin type and priorities. You'll receive your custom skincare treatment with free two day shipping. You also get free unlimited follow ups with your doctor if you need to make a change to the treatment or have any questions. With Roman, there are absolutely no commitments and you can cancel any time, so it's pretty damn risk free. Go to get Roman dot com slash barstool to try out a three month supply of nightly defense for just five dollars. It's free to chat with the doctor and your first order is just five dollars. That's get Roman dot com slash busting and eligibility.
Speaker 2: Requirements and additional terms may apply, but it's a no brainer, guys. It's risk free. You get to talk to a doctor.
Speaker 1: So if you're feeling weird about your skin, you need a nice little cocktail for yourself, customized prescription, unlimited follow ups, all of it. Go to get Roman dot com slash bussing and get that three months supply and nightly defense for just five dollars. It's again, it's free to chat with the doctor. Get that ugly.
Speaker 2: Fixed, Get that skin fixed. With the boys at Roman.
Speaker 1: Oh by the window was scary and then like when remember when they were in the kitchen and then they they flashed over and the face was just sitting right next to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, them jumpy.
Speaker 1: Spookies are scary, and then the little the little boy or girl like walks across the hall.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, And Cities is pretty scary.
Speaker 3: At the end of the movie, dude, when he takes a picture of the woman, Yeah, and just be like an old broad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's scary. Yeah, she's the witch or whatever.
Speaker 3: I didn't fall it too far, Di did not fall it too far. But it's a scary, little spooky.
Speaker 2: I think In.
Speaker 1: Cities does well too, because they had sequels.
Speaker 2: There's a three of them, right, Yeah, there's three. Yeah, there's three of them, and they're all pretty solid, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's not like they got like, you know, some of them just reached too hard, and yeah, the storyline's terrible.
Speaker 2: That's kind of happened. Panormactivity. They started reaching a little bit. Yeah, yeah, they started reaching.
Speaker 3: But I tell you what, the first two this this scared the ever living shit on me. Shout out, Cam Gordon, dude, Kim Gordon. I went and saw that movie together. It was so scary.
Speaker 1: Panel activity solid, you know what, Annabelle, I'm just saying like that, that to me is a little sleeper.
Speaker 2: There was a it was spooked spooked.
Speaker 3: It was a Spootober of eighteen and we were going to Nashville Nightmare, which is also we always like to shout out.
Speaker 2: A little a little haunted house. Yeah, Nashville Nightmare. Solid.
Speaker 3: They have like four or five attractions. It's a fun time. It's a good event for the night.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. You get a.
Speaker 1: Couple of gals there.
Speaker 3: They had a concession stand. If you want to have a couple drinks, you can go out there, have a couple of drinks.
Speaker 2: Pictures. I say, if you're a high school kid, there's no you're not to have more fun.
Speaker 3: Like it's it's an awesome it's a really really good time. The issue with that is their lines get a little long. Here's the biggest problem with with haunted houses. I know I always a little bit of a rampage, but when you're in a haunted house, honted houses, I hope to God you're listening if if.
Speaker 2: We cover your house in the houses, I hope to god.
Speaker 3: Houses when when you're walking through, if you're just filing people in a single file line going through, you're ruining the spood for everybody because the person at the front you're gonna hear someone go ha ha, Like it's like everyone obviously the people are are in their corners getting their cues of when they're gonna scare people. But if I'm in a line and there's five people in front of me and five people behind me, first off, I'm not gonna die. It's not in the front of the back. But I will also like, I'm not getting scared. I'm watching other people in the front get scared and people in the back end scared, and I'm not getting scared. That's a That's an issue I had with Nashville Nightmare. They they very overpopulated, but their attractions are good. The they have different themes. They're there, their theatrics are really good. They did a really good job, but just can't have so many people walking through.
Speaker 2: And it's like it's a time. It's like, Uh, everybody's gonna work together.
Speaker 1: You gotta hold the lines a little longer little, but also don't tiptoe through the fucking thing and to let people come behind you.
Speaker 2: Then it just it just convoludes fucking everything. I'm a tiptoeer.
Speaker 1: I like to enjoy the entire but after we get super scared we pick up.
Speaker 2: The pantcy at the base and get up. You know what I mean. You don't want to sit there, And dude, you're right, it's it's just it's a bit, it's a it's a it's a small mistake, but there's there's big penalties because of it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You would say, hey, let's get the people through the obviously they paid a lot of money to get in here, and let them go. But also like you just take a little time, let you go, let you Like, if I'm in a group, I like to get a big group of people and make an event at of it, making an evening out of it. But that's what I was gonna say. You gotta split up. Sometimes I'll even ditchtailing. You get scared on your own. I'm scared of my own. I like to go in by myself sometimes, but I can't stand it. And if there's somebody who does an attraction. This has happened when people will be like, ah, hey man, big fan.
Speaker 2: Don't do that. Do that?
Speaker 3: Dude, If you stop and you and you know who I am, that's I appreciate it. We can talk after, but stay the fucking character dude, Yeah, because I love I just love getting scared. But if someone's like, ah, hey man, tighten up, well, I love lust with the boys.
Speaker 2: I ride five stories all the time. I love it. Look like dude, Yeah, and.
Speaker 3: You guys look at them for sure. That's got the mask. Yeah, dude, thanks man, My night's round. You know what I'm saying. Friday night during the season, dude, it's really all you got for, like a kind of wash all the week away because you're going twenty four to.
Speaker 2: Seven Friday night. I try to cut that out state night with the lady that we that weather change, that weather it's changing.
Speaker 3: I can't even. I can't even, dude. Ah, it's the fucking is the best. But that's a big thing that people need to stand character. Keep the lines well spaced and in small.
Speaker 1: Groups gross and when you're and when you're going through it, have a little have a little paste, don't rush.
Speaker 2: Enjoy it.
Speaker 1: But once you get past being spooked, you know when there's some lag, like, get moving a little bit, Get moving a little It's not an art show.
Speaker 3: You can't just look at it and depict how does this painting meet me feel? Just keep on walking, take mental notes as you're going through. Oh I like that detail, like that detail, but I'm moving. See, I'm moving the whole time. I'm moving the whole time.
Speaker 2: I'm going. You know what I'm saying. That's that's that's an important thing. Yeah.
Speaker 3: What what else we got on the Supernaturals? Okay, so actually i've we were before the podcast. We were actually talking about are the scary movie I'm in Supernatural because I'm bringing them back around. So Supernaturals, we were talking about the scariest movies. I am dB said, these are the top whatever thousand movies whatever, starting in order. One movie that I heard and I've seen YouTube videos on and it's actually epic to look it up. Any person I've ever met that was alive and went to see this movie at the time, they all say.
Speaker 2: It was like it changed the game.
Speaker 3: It was like revolutionary for spooks and that was the original exorcism.
Speaker 1: People are Yeah, people were walking outside of theaters like giving takes and just like you said, a guy watching like four times and head and.
Speaker 3: There's there's YouTube videos of people doing interviews outside the theater saying they've seen it four times and they can't finish the movie.
Speaker 2: I've never been able to not finish a movie.
Speaker 3: And I know there's lots of people that haven't, like have finished movies, but like or people.
Speaker 2: Posties in the sixties or like or seventies.
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel like this, like The Extorcist was ahead of its time. It was so ahead of its time, it really was, and it reminds me like a Jurassic Park.
Speaker 3: It was like so sacrilegious too. You don't really do that, the ladies literally going to town on ourselves with a crucifix. She's like twelve, yeah.
Speaker 1: And then saying the craziest fucking things too, and then puking and kissing herself.
Speaker 3: That must have been a tough little acting job for that little girl. Yeah, that must have been the hard gig to get in the character. And all right, here's what we're gonna do now.
Speaker 4: We should put this crucifix between your legs and just you guys, just freak me over over and over again.
Speaker 2: Yeah twelve, Like that's a weird and you got to keep redoing that scene.
Speaker 3: I know, a little bit fished, a little more ump on the fuck me, you know what I'm saying, Like this kid is thirteen twelve years old and then.
Speaker 2: Telling the priest and shit like you know that kind of shit. I don't even want to say. There's that Ouiji boar Jack was talking about last week. Man, oh that's got just now.
Speaker 3: Look up going pull up some of those those testimonials or interviews or whatever there's people doing going to see.
Speaker 2: The extorsism getting scared. I mean to bump your baby.
Speaker 1: We can play another crazy ass exorcism movies and one where they went over over in that desert area.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm talking about. They got the disease going around. You don't know which exorcism talking about.
Speaker 3: No, Emily, Emily Rowe's Emily Rose was super good. Ending was horrible, but it didn't scare me very much. But yeah, pop this song for a couple of seconds.
Speaker 2: Look it up. You put those over the mics real quick. Are ready get pulled? If we play this?
Speaker 3: No, we'll be okay, Okay, I wonder what the deal? Yeah, audience, now this is audience reactions. Fast forward a little bit because I want to see.
Speaker 5: When I just pulled up the trailer, it had a YouTube warning on it from the trailer from nineteen seventy whatever. It said like, hey, this content is not suitable for most audiences, and I had to click. I understand.
Speaker 2: There's real extisms that happen out there.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: We talked about that in the movie I saw most called Extorsist the Beginnings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I've seen that. I think I've seen. That's this scary little deal.
Speaker 1: You know, one that fucks me up that I like don't like want to ever really watch, but like I will if it's no, I won't really if it's on. I only will if like people are like watching it and want to watch it. But he'lls have eyes see this one kind of fucks me up in.
Speaker 2: A weird way. That movie. I enjoy them, I do.
Speaker 3: It's fucked up to say, I know, I know, but like so it's the rape that happens, the rapist and then the baby ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they take the baby and then they burn the dad. The thing that's so interesting to me.
Speaker 3: Is like like there's a it's like a nuke town like Call of Duty nuke town where they nuked them and like everyone that I had the diseases because they were all like affected by radioactive whatever. Like to me, I'm like, it's interesting to me. It's like I don't know, super gross, but I understand why people think it's like.
Speaker 2: Super out there, so super out there.
Speaker 3: I remember the first year Tailor and I were together and I brought the spook into her life.
Speaker 2: She she was all about it.
Speaker 3: And then one day she came downstairs in the basement I was getting treatment and hills have eyes were on and.
Speaker 2: She's like, after that day she was kind of over the spook for the rest of that year. I think we're about halfway through too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I understand why people wouldn't like it. It's got a place. It's got a place in my uh my library of Spookyes, in your playbook, my playbook of Spooks.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: There's so many out there though, and we like we do get really too like too much on the slash. There's too much on this too, you know what I'm saying, Like, there's so many out there. If there's things that we're not thinking of, which is there's so many, you guys need to let us know, tweet us fucking follow up.
Speaker 2: Some sleepers out there. I mean, here's some huge that's.
Speaker 3: What we actually you know what pulled that list up because them g rated spookies.
Speaker 1: Are so Yeah, when I was young, like I almost hoped that they were making another Hall release this.
Speaker 2: I used to follow the family the entire way.
Speaker 3: I used to love Nickelodeon Disney Channel, and they would always have like you're watching like that' so raven. There was like a Halloween, yes you know, and then Nickelodeons would have all their Halloween once that fired me up, and then the Disney Channel used to do like the kids. The kids were like jumping in the air off the trampolines and doing the splits and like kicking their legs out.
Speaker 2: Like so it was epic, dude, But there was then.
Speaker 3: But then in October there were like bats and ghouls and goblins while they were doing their same kicks and splits and shit like that fires you up. It gets you going, Oh, focus pocus, Shout out Austin Rodgers. Dude, Austin Rodgers, Rogers build, He's building my house right now.
Speaker 2: Shout at the boy. Definitely gonna discount.
Speaker 3: After that, Austin come up, the boy out, but he loves hocus pocus.
Speaker 2: Now he's in my phone as Austin Rodgers hocus pacey sleeper boys goose bumps. That is a sleeper dude, Goose Bumps and that came out Jack Black. They came out like three four years ago, didn't it? Or maybe five years ago.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you which one fucked me up when I was young, and that was the werewolf one, the.
Speaker 3: Goosebumps wear wolves man, like, you got some underlying ship.
Speaker 2: We are finding some.
Speaker 3: Hey, I busted with the boys. You're gonna unravel them. Little layers, dude, that you're a little terram a suitcake.
Speaker 2: Dude, you got layers. The Batman origin story, dude, the Wolf origin story.
Speaker 1: I tell you what, man, Hey, but the were wolf one messed me up, like having friends. And then that was the guy trapped in the net, the guy who like was trying to hunt the were wolves.
Speaker 3: Was that a cartoon network? Was I think Pumps or was it Nickelodeon? It was too too extreme for Disney, I think I think it was Goosebumps.
Speaker 2: Well, no Goose I know. But what network network did they played on when we were kids? Oh, I don't know. I feel like it was so disappointed that it was.
Speaker 1: I feel like it was on the network that, uh, the show Wishbone was on that was.
Speaker 5: That was Wasn't that PBS? Wishbone.
Speaker 2: It might have actually been on PS.
Speaker 5: I used to watch.
Speaker 2: That was a nice pool if you did do what network was on?
Speaker 1: That fever, dude, that fever, that swamp fever, the werewolf.
Speaker 2: Oh, Scared of the Dark. That was another one that was pretty good. That was a good one.
Speaker 4: God, I loved it.
Speaker 2: Where we at all time?
Speaker 5: About an hour?
Speaker 2: Oh, we've been rolling. We have been rolling. It's been a great podcast. I really enjoyed it. It has been It has been a great part. It's been a great pod. Boys laughs. I'll tell you what. I can't say enough love.
Speaker 3: When you guys are we're shouting the boys out and telling us things because we need new spooks every year. Just because we put on the show doesn't mean we're not experts on it. Yeah, people out there, no little some little deal, a little bit in bat.
Speaker 2: You gotta let us know. Now, educate us, educate the boys, education with the boys.
Speaker 1: Nothing more than we love than getting educated on for spooktober.
Speaker 2: We love love get we love. Yeah, students of the game.
Speaker 3: You would say, oh, teachable, Let's find out, let's find out what what network Doosebumps is on?
Speaker 2: And then let's wrap. Let's wrap her up. Yeah, my bleeding?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 2: That is blood? Why is it blood on my leg? Oh?
Speaker 1: It's hey, it's fucking spooky spokey out here. You see that little calf boy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, my spider might bit you. Dude. Oh I became Spider Man. You say we would be you? So what if I became Spider Man? I can't fucking what are we trying to look at here?
Speaker 5: You guys want to know what network? This was on?
Speaker 2: The Werewolf of Fever Swamp Dude? Is that it that stuff?
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what if you know what network Goosebumps is on. Shout us out ladis, gentlemen, thank you so much for coming on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Dude, we got We love.
Speaker 3: Having you guys, Tier one, two, Tier Tier twos and tier threes. You guys are unbelievable, each and every one of you, evening you sneaky little tear threes in the back there.
Speaker 4: We see you.
Speaker 2: We appreciate you. We appreciate you. Appreciate you. Go ahead and jump on board. Man. We don't bite, We don't bite.
Speaker 3: We we embrace everybody that comes on the bus. Yeah, don't forget to subscribe. Resubscribe all that's.
Speaker 4: I think it was on Cartoon Network, wasn't it.
Speaker 5: Two thousand and seven to two thousand and nine.
Speaker 1: And follow us though Dude bustin WTB shout us out follow us, have a blast of the dude.
Speaker 2: Leave reviews. Leave spooky reviews, spooky.
Speaker 3: Which you get some sleep, spooky reviews of your spooky experiences.
Speaker 2: I like that. I like that.