Speaker 1: The volume. All right, man, we're back at the episode of Club twenty podcasts.
Speaker 2: I'm the house. My name is DJ. Well, same game with me.
Speaker 1: To my left, I got my dog, should be here at the PRAI least, how you weren't nasty?
Speaker 2: What's up? Feminless good?
Speaker 1: Too nasty for sure, I say, w w the only reason you got back in your working the forum?
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, shout out to the far too.
Speaker 4: Okay, my too family, you know, shout out to you know my people over there.
Speaker 2: I fuck with you big o gang over here for show.
Speaker 4: Big Oh yeah, man, I guess I'm I've been jumped in the family, man, but said, yeah, fuck it, man, bring me out wrestling you bro.
Speaker 2: What's your theme music gonna be?
Speaker 1: I don't even know that's a good one. By the end of the show, I'm having I sure for shure. To my right, I got my dog young, not your young tea.
Speaker 2: How you what? Chilling man?
Speaker 5: Just watching the highlights of the Eagles celebrating, Uh, update myself a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man of champagne porn. Yeah, forty twenty two Eagles. It was light work. They really beat their ass.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Patty came back and through three t d's but it wasn't enough.
Speaker 2: Man, Nobody give a damn about that. That that talk about him being better than Tom Brady bro.
Speaker 1: Did oh gold conversations are absolutely turn that ship kind of muted. That had to steal the legend in his own right, one of the bestie beats of all time.
Speaker 2: But that gold position is gonna stay with Tom Brady.
Speaker 1: The three pet would have definitely you know what I'm saying, jumped him all way up there, but that did not happen.
Speaker 2: Man, only twenty nine. He's gonna win more Super Bowls, for sure, I hope only twenty nine, though.
Speaker 1: I don't think this is the end by any means. He just ran too for sure. But that was a good ass Eagles team. That defense is amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he ran to a legendary defense.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the best defense I've seen in my own eyes since the Ravens.
Speaker 2: Mmmm. What year Raven ray Lewison and won the chick one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when your cousin was on there, Uncle, wherever he was, Uncle, that niggagn't make.
Speaker 2: No place.
Speaker 3: In shout Uncle bo one because it was caught the body. The friend didn't catch the body didn't win the Super Bowl. My uncle is very very important to as somebody else recently won the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Had a good ass defense though, the Broncos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, elite too. Yeah, when Boon Miller was going crazy. Yeahhen Peyton couldn't even throw ten yards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that defense was definitely want the restuer Bowl for sure. Yeah, I'm gonna get up.
Speaker 5: So it was after that Broncos team because that Bronco defense was crazy.
Speaker 2: Like you said, man, belta as situation in the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Damn, we was all talking about what Pat three pet and we had Eagles fucked up, you know, noingbo like hate on the Philadelphia Eagles.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonnaow some respect, man. They got the Super Bowl. Man happy for Jaen hurts Man shouts.
Speaker 1: At sake one barclay Man, I'm happy he got that Super Bowl after they made him sacrifice the Russian title.
Speaker 4: But that was my pig. I get my boy going crazy and enjoy you feel me?
Speaker 2: The real winners of Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's see this weekend in San fran.
Speaker 2: That's what's up. Man. I'm glad they want Damn did we did we do the introduction? Yeah? You know what I'm saying. Are you straight? You got the black casts on the gop. Y'all.
Speaker 3: We got five twenty cups too. Now, y'all, I don't know. You know, we be seeing we be selling ship, but we be lying out the time I.
Speaker 2: Think these might be available, yeah, saying so this is also coming. So you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Our shipping is worser. Goddamn that wors not even the word, but worse worse than team.
Speaker 3: I used to get in trouble for saying that, but this is this is horrible.
Speaker 2: Ah man, we got gifts. I love gifts.
Speaker 1: Okay, damn. Shout out to the family at the US man, Shout to my dog Alan, Shout to Killer Cam.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's what mom looked like that. Who knows what the wire?
Speaker 5: Yeah, go ahead like the hardest. Yeah, the pack that box fire, Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's the fire box.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it, though, who's Alan? Shut the damn.
Speaker 1: Shout brow love Killer Cam, my daughter, family.
Speaker 2: Appreciate it.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you all for sure.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna hold you all know where the fun I'm gonna put this box at home. Damn talk about that.
Speaker 4: Shoot, you want to be disrespectful to step on the das boxing in the one So I ain't gonna do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be a little crazy.
Speaker 2: Kicking. It ain't no better. I just want to say, but that makes it worse. I'm gonna fuck with these nah.
Speaker 3: Listen, man, the last few models are the hardman going super super crazy.
Speaker 1: You know the ones were crazy too. Donovan had a good shoe. These basketball were doing some things the last couple of years.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I rock with these, bro and hold you them tough.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm wearing them for the thing, for the activation. I don't want to wear the other ship. I don't want to wear them.
Speaker 2: That's not the same activation. But we'll try. I figured out. Thank god we didn't drop a sponsor name there.
Speaker 5: I'm hard. I ain't gonna fron I like these even hard. I don't even know. No funny ship like I see the other colorways. I like to but I fun with them, like the futures team ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's harder than the team. He's hard. That's tough.
Speaker 3: The team maxes. That's a that's a hell of a shoe.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 3: Yeah, half and half of some ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the team is tough. The first was fired. I don't know. I mean, I like this guy. That's a lacking Royal Blue teammate. It's crazy that first one taket fired better than this one. Yeah, bro, cool rock.
Speaker 3: Over the first one. I like them over the first.
Speaker 5: To every day before I watched some TAMMX and with Max, I didn't, but I ain't want them when I was a little like.
Speaker 3: I never I never liked basketball that much.
Speaker 5: I'm a hooping these though, Like we leave here tomorrow morning, them Tuesday, get around, open around.
Speaker 3: I ain't walking the team the half and half the pat leathers, I fucked with them.
Speaker 2: I never wore shoes like that, Bro. You never wore shoes like that.
Speaker 4: What I know, Bro, But that was a different influence bro. Okay, it was a different It was more influential than me than Max.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where teammate was like a legit hoo shoe, you know what I'm saying. So Max I was something back then was really one smacking. Yeah, it was a little bit different back then. That's why I don't lock.
Speaker 3: But the niggas was wearing them in I ain't gonna stunt like niggas was wearing a Max for ship show.
Speaker 2: They ain't making it.
Speaker 5: No, Nigga was in Barkley's type of the midst quiet activation.
Speaker 2: I try to get your sister.
Speaker 3: But what we're talking about childhood, I'm gonna keep it real ship. I'm not trying to suck up no sponnship. But niggas wasn't wearing them when we was growing up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was crazy.
Speaker 5: But what they're doing, I'm saying what they're doing now, but the US is doing because I was Adidas athlete for a while for about a good six years, and I ain't.
Speaker 2: I wasn't smacking like this ship I was wearing, was not it.
Speaker 3: I wish they would have had what's our boy? That be telling them Sebastian, Yeah.
Speaker 2: J R. I wish they would have had these this kind of ship when I was with I wouldn't have had a problem I was wearing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they had pro model shells and all their ma you shoes was crazy, yes, sir. But after Indiana the laitue.
Speaker 2: You knew you know what it was? Added solid base color, home in a way, launch and green.
Speaker 3: Nasty word because Rebox really used to run ship growing up athlete like ab CD and all that ship was like Adidas. I mean you we're back at first.
Speaker 2: Our grade when I was, when I was in seventh and six.
Speaker 5: I mean when I was a senior in YO six o seven classes, it was Rebox that was a nasty Tom, nasty Tom brother around.
Speaker 2: Nasty work. The rebox I was wearing. Ye all them can't rebox. The White Red Joys motherfucker is weak.
Speaker 3: It's the floods niggas, all the hardest niggas paused like had them shoes.
Speaker 5: I remember hooped and some lebrons on tournament. They damn snatched me off the court. You like them ship was so true. I'm like, bro, I can't wear these coach as.
Speaker 4: It was my super weak coach con had y'all flooded with all the rebod gear to shoes.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 2: Clothing. We didn't get every die. We got units five horrible shoes anyway, regardless, that's not saying that, but the units is weak.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the fact that it had g unit on it just made it supernatural, super weak.
Speaker 2: The door, I'm not vouching for them. That was better than the ground station.
Speaker 4: I don't know if y'all got that to y'all city, but that's what them shoes was. It was them pastries and units.
Speaker 2: Not the patriots. The pastries was disgusting.
Speaker 3: Girls at my school with the pastries with the black baby fat jacket with the fur.
Speaker 2: Every girl had that baby fat jacket with the fur. Yeah, and if you did not, wasn't talking to you. And if you did, you might have had a team breakers.
Speaker 3: They said a good cookie k came with them jackets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely, pajamas.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that. Bro.
Speaker 4: That was different than the Township schools. Bro just steal you had. There was a real black cass.
Speaker 2: Where were they putting that in the maybeat? That's crazy? Sleep Hello pockets and sleep, biggest nigga.
Speaker 3: It matter how beat le Jason, there was always still prop there was always still better man.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 3: I don't even remember no cool coats back then though. What you mean like for niggas? Yeah, rix racing racing, okay, yeah, racing jackets space First Downs was more elementary middle school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they need to bring them back to the First Downs, man.
Speaker 3: They need to bring back the old G star collection or they've been trying to with some of that they been doing.
Speaker 2: But now I gotta start a pull over elite. No, it's just say starter out there. I found that I went to a visit shop. I got it. It's red.
Speaker 1: What's that We got a shop here? Shout my people's Yeah, they got some ship out there. They definitely got some ve needs for you.
Speaker 2: Pull up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that hornets like the horn started situation, the magic. That ship was crazy, man.
Speaker 3: The hornet is probably the most iconic one though. Oh yeah, pull over Chicago.
Speaker 2: Bulls was.
Speaker 3: Fire.
Speaker 2: But that Hornets one. Everybody wanted that.
Speaker 1: That Horness one, The Chicago Bulls pull over was crazy.
Speaker 2: This would I love both of them dearly.
Speaker 1: That Horness one just fresh, bro, especially when they had the morning on their Yeah.
Speaker 2: That that motherfucking right there is the Bulls ship. That's my favorite.
Speaker 5: But that Chicago Bulls you had one? Yeah, yeah, he was that nigga bir like. Yeah, from being from the Midwest.
Speaker 3: To that Phoenix suns one too, Bro.
Speaker 2: The Phoenix is fire. That one and the Cowboys.
Speaker 5: If you had a Cowboys pull over, bro was or Oakland Raiders he was going crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thatsh it's crazy. What's the most iconic fit the cat Chicago White Sox. Hell not what I say?
Speaker 3: Either an Oakland Raider or New York.
Speaker 1: Yankee hat Wait favor you say the most iconic, I mean a Yankee fitted because the Yankees the most legendary team, but the White Sox had got the most clout. When Dope Boy wore that ship and boys and that black White Sox has fire.
Speaker 3: He's taking away, y'all.
Speaker 2: Niggas.
Speaker 3: We so y'all, y'all words stay harder than mine.
Speaker 4: But that White so I think I just see more niggas trying to get that New York Yankee ship off.
Speaker 5: That's New York shop Yankee had almost every other day on this motherfucker?
Speaker 3: Is that is that jay Z or just the just the vibe.
Speaker 2: Jay is a part of it. For sure made it a thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's the Yankee to like, Yeah, made the thing when he said, I make the Yankee you have more famous in the Yankee?
Speaker 2: Can't he made it a thing? He was He was lying a little bit, but he was definitely know the black community. Oh my god it I.
Speaker 1: Love hold were my favorite niggas know who baby Ruth is bro, and that nigga plays brother Babe.
Speaker 3: Ruth was not Swaggy Bro.
Speaker 2: Niggas know Wholquez is bro. There is bro. I ain't gonna lie that that red Cincinnati had new numbers too, though.
Speaker 3: Let's while we.
Speaker 6: Had might get jump where they had the wrong with most like podcasts, make that Dodger had like Dodger had, But that red Cincinnati and that white Sox bore.
Speaker 3: That's numbers of my getting more fits with y'all had that white Sox had get the most fish too, versaal where that motherfucker all the time.
Speaker 1: With the Giants to the Fresco Giants had that black and orange. I with that the long way.
Speaker 3: But that motherfucker right there that had Yeah, that Cincinnati Cincinnati had man or that black or the black, I'm black one with the red, gonna say every variation of it because that black with the red brim is crazy to have more.
Speaker 2: No, you don't because we're from here, Ohio, right up the street.
Speaker 1: But it's a regency by it's a lot of reds fins because we don't got a major league team here.
Speaker 2: It's a it's a lead. Had to fuck with that. I do too.
Speaker 5: I got every Cincinnati had. I ain't gonna lie. I ain't mad at that.
Speaker 1: Go down to that that that remember the pirates had with the red bill, I mean, was it the red lug on the yeah, the red Yeah for sure, shout yourself.
Speaker 3: You know, we gotta have our random moments on this.
Speaker 1: Let's get back from back to the super Bowl. Yeah, man, ship got wicked. We get we're taking pat my homes out of there. Go conversation. He's still he leave on. Shouts to the Eagles. Man, the way they won this game was crazy.
Speaker 3: I mean, you don't even got to take him out of right now because he still got a long way to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I mean he run the back. He can get another three peat. It's cool, He's gonna be straight. Let's get there.
Speaker 5: The real, the real key topic of the Super Bowl is Kendrick Lamar.
Speaker 1: How did y'all feel about the halftime orform everything I was looking for from Kendrick Lamar?
Speaker 2: Be here?
Speaker 5: How did you feel you was at home with some ladies, with your family, How did they feel about it?
Speaker 4: Just my house wasn't lit, working on the on the on the freaking couches at my house. It was more so the you know what I mean, we in church pay attention like ship so pretty much. It's I mean, it's Kendrick. I told everybody like y'all be vouching. I mean hopping on a hot song. It's cool kended Doe, but niggas really don't be fans, so it was different. It wasn't for the He was more so giving us a message. He wasn't trying to get more like Rihanna and Mars.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 3: It wasn't doing that, bro.
Speaker 5: Was It was definitely if you pay attention, I ain't gonna go into all the jewels. But he was definitely making a statement and it was hard.
Speaker 3: Is out of pocket. I ain't gonna lie. That was out of that's hard put it. No know what I'm saying. But like people at my house didn't catch that. Well I got that. I was like, damn, you're doing You're going crazy?
Speaker 2: You get that? You got my walking on? Well, I'm talking about it. Them like having faith in the video, and Faith came out with some information we did not.
Speaker 1: Need this week. What she said, this was her sex life with Big but you leave it at that.
Speaker 2: I want to die in what she says.
Speaker 3: I heard it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let Mike google it because it's gonna be funny your friend to say it.
Speaker 2: I gotta find its freaky faith what well? I know that, Well, they still upset me.
Speaker 3: With that video with Diddy and No Boy in the bathroom and it's a nigga standing up pissing in address.
Speaker 5: He's talking about one more chance. Yeah, we resurface again recently. You're talking about she was gonna drink chimps. Yeah, and she said I used to I used to get it in. Yeah, she's with him. They were doing some little different stuff. Oh, I thought he was talking about what she said.
Speaker 2: She used to be freaking master. She was letting him.
Speaker 1: She was putting the finger in her booty and was taking terms with the groceries living Worth faction. We need to know.
Speaker 2: But ah, well, ship, that's a fat nigga too.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of needs a pizza the fat on all fours.
Speaker 2: I love, we would love how everyone loved. I'm just saying, niggas letting their girls eat their booty. So she pizza the fat man.
Speaker 5: Man, I ain't gonna talk about that nig he dead sent him Manna.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, man O g freaks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why do you get hate him for posting a picture of earth Man? I don't know, bro, that that was my nigga though he was cool, Definitely r P the Ear musical icon. R people be hearing the be they got nothing do with you at me because I know her like r P.
Speaker 4: It was cool but I understand it though. But that's that's from another side of it. But so far as just us just being fans of music.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: He he a icon is n novel. Nigga may cannot live.
Speaker 1: Bro, But yeah, I know a lot of people act like it didn't happen, but that murder Acorn was crazy slaps.
Speaker 3: A big part of the whole career, Bro, big part. A lot of niggas can as well. That was just his like.
Speaker 2: Before you go there, all right, get back to Kendrick, all right, so you didn't did you like it? It was Coolndrick? It was cool.
Speaker 4: It was I understand it though. That's awful, but it wasn't though. That's not a super Bowl vibe.
Speaker 2: Bro, Bo.
Speaker 1: He did some black ass shit do at the super Bowl. He got the biggest front. Yeah, the biggest dissong.
Speaker 2: I fuck with it for that.
Speaker 1: He performed the biggest dissole ever at the Super Bowl. To me, that's a win. Fuck everything else. Who's scoring big at the NBA this season? You are with all the new ways to get in on the action at Draft Kings Sports Book, an official sports betting partner of the NBA Player Props money Lines.
Speaker 2: You name it.
Speaker 1: DraftKings got it all new customers, Now it's your chance to get on all the hoops action. New customers bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus best istily take it to the rack of Draft Kings Sports Book where every point counts.
Speaker 2: Download the apps today.
Speaker 3: Use Cold Club five twenty Yes that's Cold Club five to twenty for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars bonus bets with just five bucks all the on DraftKings.
Speaker 2: The Crown of Yours.
Speaker 7: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler in New York called eight seven seven eight Hope and Y or text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine in Connecticut. Help is available for a problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill cause seeno when resorting Kansas twenty one and over. Agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction, Voyd and Ontario. Bonus BET's expire one hundred and sixty eight hours, zepter Richuin's four additional terms and responsible gaming resources see dknng dot co slash audio.
Speaker 1: Because if that could have been a real Kiden performance, it would have been way better. His music ain't meant to be Waterdal Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, I just just for those people there, I think they would have they'd have rather seen Miley Cyrus.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Just just you wait till they find out who gonna be booked next year. Lord, who is gonna be next year? Somebody white? No, sure, don't you worry, Boddy.
Speaker 4: But I would have rather, for real, I would have I would have been okay with seeing Wayne tonight, bro.
Speaker 2: A couple of people said that I would have been okay.
Speaker 3: With seeing Wayne's night bro. Hey, it wasn't.
Speaker 5: It was a bad game, and the performance was where everybody wanted. It was a good performance where everybody wanted.
Speaker 2: He didn't like cause I was. I was. I was perfectly fine with the performance. I got it.
Speaker 5: I understood whe he was going with it. I fucked with it. Actually, I ain't gonna lie, but whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, the game being as bad as it was, I mean shots because they kick their ass.
Speaker 2: They do what they're supposed to do, but feel a much better game.
Speaker 1: I think we had a little bit different energy behind it, but it was like, damn, the game was over in the first half. Yeah fu Seeing Pat Mahomes get killed like that was crazy though, Like he couldn't get a first.
Speaker 5: Down, He couldn't get a first That ship was. I know we probably talked about it more in the morning.
Speaker 3: But damn it is what our defense is A special bro, nigga wasn't comfortable in that pocket.
Speaker 5: You wanted, so shout out to my little homie at the crib. So were talking about you know, niggas bout turn sixteen and ship.
Speaker 2: What you want a car for your birthday?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Like what you want?
Speaker 5: You know most niggas want a car. This nigga told me, I take a tattoo over a car. Song, Bro, I said, what, yo, you're nuts nigking you gonna get a tattoo. I you could get this anytime in your life, so I can get a whip too.
Speaker 2: No, you got a car. I don't got a tattoo. Yeah.
Speaker 3: He's looking at his around and it's like, yeah, tap me up.
Speaker 2: He's where you're trying to. That might be the dumbest ship I ever heard of my life. Well, he said that I rather have a tattoo than a car. He's tried, but I mean that's that's a swag brotto.
Speaker 5: Where I don't even know. We't even get to that point. I just can't look at him.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm disappointed, and don't I love him to death? Bro? But I said, you want tattoo over a car.
Speaker 5: He's like, yeah, see, I got to wait three months to get my license after I turned sixteen.
Speaker 2: Whatever he was trying to tell me. And I was like, he's trying to do some mad He like, I can get the tattoo right now, cause you know you can get tired to take anything. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Say, He's looking at him surrounds like.
Speaker 2: It's like we can taking places, but your mama takes like forever. It doesn't matter. Bro. You get is my uber you get tattooed any day, Brony that I gotta hold my premier bro for three to six months.
Speaker 3: Bro, tap me up, Bro, just let.
Speaker 2: Me taile way he Bro, Bro, you get you You're not getting no whipp after light skin that ship on bus you had in God, I trying to herd you pull up you here he pulled up.
Speaker 3: In a whip, or I go to school like asking niggas bro going over, I could believe said that happen with the rich white people taping. I couldn't get a whip. I can't get away. I can get away any time to wait. It's not it's not between the tatt and a whip to what I wanted for my birthday. It's just about what I'm getting first.
Speaker 2: You made a decision. It's not fair. You don't get to ask next year.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm ready for the next year.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to worry, right niggas. Niggas not like this.
Speaker 3: Is this is why parents are fucked up and I funk with the kids for this because y'all say what do you want for your birthday?
Speaker 2: And you don't say either.
Speaker 3: Or it's like, nah, bro, just I want to tack for my birthday, give me a whip, but I want to for my birthday, give me.
Speaker 2: A fucking tat.
Speaker 3: Nigga.
Speaker 2: You can't cut two hundred dollars tattoo nigga. Persa have a much thousand dollars whip.
Speaker 3: Nigga.
Speaker 2: He ain't comparing that in his head. You should have the other bad.
Speaker 3: How are y'all making this nigga get something for his birthday, bro that he don't want. Bro, God, we just gave you option. What's an option? I just want to tattoo for my birthday. Just give me a car.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm cool. Nigga, don't get both.
Speaker 3: It's a gift regardless, Bro. Making the kid decided between the tattoo and the car.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 5: It is because tattoo is permanent. I try to tell the nigga, I got enough fu. He's okay with that, bro, But you okay, what's a life decision. You can have this car for years. Let me drive one the whips to the drive.
Speaker 2: No hell no, hell, that's the problem. That's bro. That's what I told him. I told him, I said, you know you my car. He's like my grandpa got a band. I said, you're not gonna drive no van, but a.
Speaker 3: G t a.
Speaker 2: Putt the car. I told. I told her about to go home.
Speaker 3: I'm about to go to the podcast, nigga, bro about to talk about your ass.
Speaker 2: And he was like, oh you that. I was like, yes, the I love this is crazy. So tomorrow when you watch this, niggah, I.
Speaker 3: Swear to God, I am paying for your tattoo just because you want to pull up in your beautiful neighborhood.
Speaker 2: To man, I'm paying for the first tattoo. Hey, he's gonna blow you up, he said with Bobby, don't pay for it.
Speaker 3: I got you, ibably hear go for me with now that's all me. You're gonna be shitty. You gonna put this spotted to be.
Speaker 2: Come on this.
Speaker 3: Bring his park, you annoyed Frank Park in the same stupid oh man, man, shout all the gold Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got your first set on my keys out there.
Speaker 1: Sure before we get you. See James Winston in the orders, Bro, he was having a ball. He has to do that full time.
Speaker 3: I know you should will play football, but we need that spot at all times.
Speaker 2: Bro. Yeah, he good at that ship. Bro.
Speaker 5: He was asking some funny asked questions. They was long as hell too. I'm like, God, damn, Bro, they can't you ask three questions?
Speaker 3: I think you're gonna commentarate you after I think graduating?
Speaker 2: He has TV. Yeah, for sure, he got the youth pastor one of two. Yeah, he's doing something with TV. Bro.
Speaker 3: He go, bro, now for sure, did I see that watch what kind of watch the time? Right he have on hunter K boy?
Speaker 2: What was that? My not like something we ain't fucking with? And I watched was vicious boy.
Speaker 3: I just saw it in the camera. I ain't no, I ain't tamp god.
Speaker 5: I looked. I was like, goddamn, what to look it up at? Motherfucker busting? If I was gonna watch, that's ship I were, I can't afford up. That's yeah, that's that's some ship.
Speaker 2: Were Hey, hundred bands? He hundred bands on the watch, I can't do seven? Damn what Jacob and think the nigga got locked up? Okay, he probably gave you time that niggas golla be bond ship no more?
Speaker 1: Ain't hundred k If it's crazy, Tom fucking Brady is gonna be.
Speaker 2: Everybody gonna like we are. It works.
Speaker 5: Asking about it on the Supper World, he done so three of them afrimp it worked by else? Want to compare, and I think it's part of time.
Speaker 1: Brady commensated super Bowl because he was like, yeah, for super Bowl one, this is what happened super Bowl one, this is what happened, and it was fly.
Speaker 5: Because it's fly and it's real. I probably would have liked to hear Tony Romo, I ain't.
Speaker 2: Gonna now flex on this niggas the.
Speaker 3: Super Bowl Romo breaks the whole game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like it's more Tony Romo.
Speaker 3: Got niggas out here making scripts real.
Speaker 5: Bro, Tony Romo, like, I believe it. I feel like he really like he's Tom Brady. I know, I know Tom Brady good. He could go and he knows what's about to run, but he don't break it down like to I feel like I'm in the game with I'm like, oh, ship that nigga might be open hold on like Tom Brady be.
Speaker 2: Like, well, they need to go to Worthy and they need to go here.
Speaker 3: And that's so weird watching Tony Romo's like, nigga, how you never won the Super Bowl?
Speaker 2: Where you was.
Speaker 5: At, how you threw out the goddamn picks and you know everything's about to happen.
Speaker 1: I swear to guy that first season, I said, I fuck this nigga, because there's no way that you're telling me all this stuff off the cust and some of the ship.
Speaker 2: That you did to us in the playoffs. Bro, It's crazy. Bro.
Speaker 3: But if you look at his stats, though his career stats are crazy?
Speaker 2: Has any leak career? He like nice, that's as crazy as fun.
Speaker 3: It's just what he was meant. I mean when they needed him to vote, Tony.
Speaker 1: Would go twenty five for thirty three hundred and fifty yards, but up those three completions would be two fucking picked sisters like he.
Speaker 2: Had crazy say he had a health Is that what we want to go watch with Bill before poy Green Bay?
Speaker 3: You're talking about Aar Rodgers did when he did us.
Speaker 1: That's why you see with the Jesset and Aaron Rodgers they say, yeah, gonna playing football.
Speaker 2: But not with us.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Cool, That's what my readon is to compsation though, you're never gonna see that bro.
Speaker 5: Nigga's not fucking man about to team up with our boy McFee.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they gonna step in Bro. I said it here first, y'all Rogers go step in Bro.
Speaker 1: He' not gonna let hey not gonnat Air Rodgers to talk about the NFL. He thinks that ship is bro. You think he goes. You think he doesn't know.
Speaker 2: You think somebody's gonna pick up Air Rodgers?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I know it citing like and sake old quarterbacks and rehabilitate them from one last year.
Speaker 2: Indiana the coach at McAfee.
Speaker 4: If y'all do that, boy, y'all out of pocket, free, Y'll freeze our free.
Speaker 2: Aaron Rodgers not coming here, free my guys. Bro, No way he's coming here. Brozig is over. It's Quie fight.
Speaker 3: Rod Indiana is not even allowed for him though. They're not going for that.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's at a place anymore. He gets to like pick. I think it's like, who will accept Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 2: With this weird? I think he done? Though you won a super Bowl? Bro? You cool? Yeah? You get your goal? Jackie ready, first ball the Hall of Famer. You ain't.
Speaker 3: That's a landslide? What else happening on?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That's crazy?
Speaker 1: Man, Well man, get well soon to the NFL. They done to the draft. M Now it'signed to Hope.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: You know who else need to get well? Goddamn Anthony? Hey man, First of all, let's let's.
Speaker 1: That's so crazy, that whole situation, the Luca A D trade, right, the more so for finding out the stuff behind the scenes.
Speaker 2: First of all, let's go ahead, get straight to it.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Eighty first game, he was killing, killing, murdering, always about to have emergency podcast, and then he had an emergency and you know what I'm saying, Avagery, give up soon to my boy.
Speaker 2: He's out for multiple weeks.
Speaker 1: Mass fans are already pissed Brock.
Speaker 3: My Twitter was jumping live it.
Speaker 2: They are pissed. This was their biggest fear. It happened game one. Game one.
Speaker 1: They are protesting the outside of their saying, bring Luca back, he's not fat.
Speaker 2: They have chances for this ship. They have signs. It's over there. Bring Lucas back, He's not fat. They were chaping this ship. I have a video. It's just hilarious.
Speaker 5: But the world on Street was a bigger play. That's what the word on the street is deep and wrap. They said it was some casino shit. Yeah, so the new owner, new owner, he got a bigger player hand. He's trying to go ahead and make this a whole shamain.
Speaker 1: He's trying to get a whole resort made and the maps will be a part of the result. And basically what he's trying to do allegedly or what is in plays that if the MAVs aren't good enough, they're going to either have to move it team, or they're gonna have to give it to them and give the result they want and then he'll put more back into the team.
Speaker 2: So either way, looks like he about to force somebody here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and since they were fucking with him, I guess it was like, look, we're gonna move y'all base of the franchise.
Speaker 2: Move him along, y'all gonna give us something. Ship.
Speaker 5: Obviously, if the maps are bad or they're not good, you know, everybody want to move somebody to Vegas.
Speaker 2: That's some gangster ship. Though they did make a statement said the maps will not be going to Vegas.
Speaker 5: But I don't think they're going to Vegas. But I think they will be having a casino.
Speaker 2: They're gonna give the walk.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think they're gonna get a casino because, motherfucker like the trade, Luca, you motherfuckers really don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like all money too long? Will this league up in and we don't give a fuck. We bought the team for one reason only, like looking at like what we ain't gonna talk to nobody trade hit the button.
Speaker 3: The fact that you come out of the angels, just like I didn't even know, Like what the was going on.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Peopoley involved in trading know what's going on because we always just like they didn't shop him nowhere else, like shout out to a D eight is a great player, Hall of Famer, top seventy five, But y'all could have got some better offers, draft picks or something. But that's why that's crazy, Like that's real though me.
Speaker 5: It's like we all fuck the league up. Yeah, yeah, like that's on some real shot. I feel like they said, like we will fuck the league up. We're gonna send Luca to the fucking Lakers.
Speaker 2: Y'all.
Speaker 5: Y'all not gonna give us a ya ain't gonna okay, you ain't gonna right off on the casino.
Speaker 4: We thank y'all for that too, because y'all helped us. Ship appreciate that.
Speaker 5: But just to think about, like, hey, they want to see them too, Like what you ain't gonna do it?
Speaker 2: All right? I got something for you.
Speaker 5: You think we're playing, Look at your asses out of here, bring us Anthony.
Speaker 3: That's why i'd be like Ship said, it's a players all right to my owners. God damn show y'all it makes this bit of shape.
Speaker 2: Oh no, they can make it shake for show palls.
Speaker 5: But they could make it where it's not even a fun league if they really wanted to. They can apply pressure, like when they had that amnesty clause, they can put it in the league, or like, hey, let's all group together. We ain't giving nobody super Maxes when it's super Max time.
Speaker 2: They could trade your stars, and that's what they said.
Speaker 1: Another conspiracy was just like that's what nigga gonna be all that Supermax trade. Let's trade them. We don't give a fuck forty five, let's just swap. Let's just swap our all stars out. We don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can all make money. Yeah, hell yeah. Keep it in the family.
Speaker 3: We all.
Speaker 1: Championships. Don't mean it's more a bro Jason take them up for the super Max. Trade them you were Memphis Grizzly, Like for John just do wow ship because they saving money. The name of the game is a saving money.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. If they're not saving money, they making money.
Speaker 3: Fucking Dallas Mavericks start of the Domino effect.
Speaker 2: I don't think nothing that.
Speaker 5: Some people that it's some owners are so competitive and like want to win that they won't be down with it. You know what I mean, Like the Boston Celtics, they like to win. Yeah they not, but they about they selling the team. So whoever the new owner is might be on that like shit fuck that. But a lot of owners are super competitive. Like Clipper's owner. He competitive, he want to win. Hell yeah he ain't. We probably nah fuck that. He ain't gonna be with that ship. I pay him the super Well.
Speaker 2: They told PG to move on.
Speaker 5: He did tell PG to get rocks too. Now it was but they've seen the writing on the wall, like don't give it down. But he also he ain't stupid. Yeah, you can see the writing on the wall with PG. He kind of knew like he was. It's coming down a little bit, like you know what I mean, that's still crazy. He's still want the players. I'm like, I don't know, bro, it's.
Speaker 4: Seeing Paul George who I'm like, I just pray he really injured, like not wishing that only but like his result of how he's playing.
Speaker 3: I hope it's because of his injury.
Speaker 1: Yeah, also too like to shoot some grace, which is what you're thirteen fourteen for PG. Niggas can't be cold forever. Nah, I know, I'm that like, listen everywhere. I'm speaking from it because I've been in your shoes. I know, I think this might be your fourteen for P. Might be fifteen. It's either a year after me. I think yep, twenty ten.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it might be year fifteen for P, like fourteen, at least fourteen and fifteen. Yeah, yeah, like shit, he ain't supposed to be still super super like.
Speaker 2: It's rare. Nigga is still super super cold and year fourteen, that ain't. It's not that.
Speaker 5: Normal to be just like that. You're fourteen. So he got two more years you think too? No, I mean, and got three more years on this deal.
Speaker 3: I'm talking to play at a decent level.
Speaker 5: I mean, he just heard and you know they sad, like when you said you start not giving a fuck, kind of like, man, Joel ain't playing ship.
Speaker 3: I'm heard well about to get another surgery.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, damn really tripping. That's what I told you.
Speaker 1: I got tired of talking about we're a tough team, but y'are not playing basketball together this year.
Speaker 2: Stop this bullshit.
Speaker 3: Everybody got rest of next year, bro Joel go ahead of surgery.
Speaker 2: Yeah, damn.
Speaker 3: I had high hopes for the sixers.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I told you at the beginning. He did, said she wasn't gonna worky, that's what they're gonna be hurt. That's creating Try's Mexican hoop into And I told you about Mark Williams too. You are you were correct about that? They know it's an injury history bro. The Nigerian Hornets scammer. I knew it.
Speaker 3: They are here, Fanessa, my favorite organization.
Speaker 2: What what what happened with that? Though?
Speaker 3: Compass the physical I knew that. I was like, yo, give up, no, young horse fish. He took that mother fucking back to school.
Speaker 2: Boy was pished and station something wrong with his bag. It wasn't his back feed was physical, but it just wasn't. Wanted to make sure that everybody.
Speaker 3: I took a picture of the smoke turkey ball shopping and shak just the mark.
Speaker 1: The horn Ship. Yeah, yeat some skapers man. I told, I said, I'm flaking.
Speaker 5: If you're giving up, you're giving up sixty and nine from a twenty two year old nigga.
Speaker 2: Something wrong? You know what I mean? Y'all, y'all, y'all in rebuild Mom, y'all some wrong.
Speaker 3: We get unking.
Speaker 2: Run them knees or what you call my ship cabbage.
Speaker 5: Nigga needs this cabbage. Nigga run this nigga. Y'all want him, okay.
Speaker 3: Said come getting right now.
Speaker 5: He was over there and praying that nigga passed physical like the Lakers wasn't gonna do an in depth, detailed physical.
Speaker 1: I was hoping they was just like, yeah, run it, don connect was able for the shoot around. Gotta snatched up so quick. You're not about to play it off face like that.
Speaker 3: I know, dog going back in that locker room like, man, bet not another motherfuckers like that to be.
Speaker 2: I'm glad. I'd be shiitty.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been a situation had a teammate come back in that type? But I know that's a weird shit that that really happens, But like, how would you even process that?
Speaker 2: Like how would you want you? I ain't had that situation. That's rare. Going back to who normal y'all y'all feel away to the Lakers?
Speaker 3: I feel away, But yeah, about to say that I'm gonna get my chicken.
Speaker 5: Do you gotta look at it like for me to get traded, I mean I had some value, Like somebody was like trading for me.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Either way, Mark Williams and Lakers wanted you vice versus and Charlotte wanted to connect. So it's like people like me, that's a business at the end of the day. Don't fall in love like I fell in love with Atlanta, the team that drafted me. But you got I think the people that draft you are actually people who draft. He's not the team, you know what I mean. So a GM like you or whoever the president like you, that's all it is. It ain't really the city or the team that draft you.
Speaker 2: A person. That makes sense.
Speaker 5: So you fall in love with the city and all that ship you be, you be kind of hurt, But niggatt. Remember it's a person that draft, it ain't the city or the team.
Speaker 3: So you gotta go back, get to work. Get to work.
Speaker 5: Though, yeah, you can't hold it against him. You still got to perform for the city and the fans.
Speaker 1: Damn, that's crazy, especially if you're in a situation you think you move into a better city and you got to go back home. I know, damn to go to l am about to go hoop with bron and Lucas up. He's like, damn, I gotta come back and hoop of Myles.
Speaker 2: No, he probably was happy as fucked up.
Speaker 3: So I about to say I was a great situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah you are your young guys.
Speaker 5: It ain't no pressure like he He ain't never really played in no pressure moments. He hurt a lot to go play with the Lakers, a contending team, and you got to perform. Now, imagine if you go over there and get he already hurt. I guess they came past the physical. So imagine him getting to the Lakers nigga and came play man. That pressure gonna be crazy, probably end his career over there.
Speaker 2: Man, I was I got this bum ass nigga. Can't even get on the cory the you know there was a nigga. It's not my candy. Yeah, I was dying.
Speaker 1: They showed a picture of David staying when the trade got recented. They were just like he would never fail to leave Adams who would never like crazy, that's crazy that Trey recent is nasty and happy after the lost, so they couldn't do nothing. Their roster would have been. The Lakers got they done. That's what I get for beating our ass like that. It came to the Consequence Beat the shoot out the Patress on Saturday.
Speaker 2: Guess what Trey Re said, what do you think about Ben Simmons going to the Clippers.
Speaker 3: I fun with it. I hope being gonna play basketball for Yeah. I think he'll be all right over there with you. I think you can still play for BRO. I don't know why I think my nigga's at BRO.
Speaker 1: I mean, he came us a lot of evidence to say that it's not the same. I hope he can still hoop with being, but I hope it's not.
Speaker 2: I hope like that ship on Space Young get my powers back.
Speaker 5: I hope shit just magically like he started running fast again and dribble hand off and dunking and fake dre. I hope that should just magically come back and I'll just be like thank you because Ben Simmons I fell off. But god damn, this ship was like dramatic, like that's where he at BRO. He love l A already too, Yeah, l A nigga for real.
Speaker 2: Ben Simmons is supposed to be a parental all star, Like he'll get back to it.
Speaker 5: It was people saying Ben Simmons was supposed to be the face of the league, Like, once you get a jump shot, he's going to be facing the He could have been. He was going up there anchor Bro for sure. I just hope you start playing for really Guard one through five. I'm excited, Yeah, I hope.
Speaker 4: I know how I feel about it when he was killing, but yeah, him stick beside my dog though.
Speaker 3: Man, I think he's gonna play great.
Speaker 2: B Bro was supposed to be that that one two combo for a very long time period.
Speaker 3: The egos got in the way. Ship hell too, helly niggas bodies, but egos tools in the in there. It's one thing for you to be heard with them. Niggas didn't like each other. Yeah, I don't know all that was going on behind that.
Speaker 2: I wasn't really tapped in, but was hating on him towards the end. God, I mean, because he ain't shoot, came over for the help side. He was like, damn the niggas, time shoot the ball man, you know, it's crazy six foot he came over for the heap side at sixteen. That's when him on top of his head. Look, that's when someone someone passing up the lab is clipped up.
Speaker 1: But at the same time they put uside outside of how many games they played. It was like since you've been in like New Jersey, I mean with the net. Excuse me, nigga, ain't pay him be more games. You and b y'all both be chilling, both collected.
Speaker 2: He was on the lower. That was a wash. Bro.
Speaker 3: I think him and pasy and hard than all them over there, they're gonna be cool, I hope.
Speaker 1: So let him run a four no choice, I say starting forward that he's not starting.
Speaker 3: He will let him graduate.
Speaker 2: They will not put him gradually. I mean, get into it. He's gonna sna start over there, don't. It's gonna be four and five bro, he is, bro. Watch they put him next to Zoo. That's a nasty ass for and five bro. In a way, defense gonna be fired or if he if he healthy for real.
Speaker 3: I'm chilling, y'all, bro. He eventually is gonna be a starter. Every team with.
Speaker 5: MP Kawhi and Ben Simmons as y'all two three four defense gonna be a lot better.
Speaker 2: Legit and we big, Yeah, we're big, bro.
Speaker 1: And he motivated. He just got bought out contract year about to go perform. Get a bag, so that'd be fire to kill the playoffs.
Speaker 3: Bro, I'm fucking with.
Speaker 2: Love that you just go with that.
Speaker 4: I swore to god, I love that ship because y'all about to see him really kill like y'all, y'all play.
Speaker 2: With me a lot of stock in this been some situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm putting my money on being he's gonna be on the crash outs.
Speaker 2: Oh Man.
Speaker 1: Speaking of crash Man, give up sooner, p J Man. PJ moving around a lot last week.
Speaker 2: Man, Yeah, I thought I had called my dag.
Speaker 5: We was little about Miami and it seemed like my nigga where he ended up Toronto, Toronto and bad City either.
Speaker 2: But I don't think he has lit happy about Toronto. I ain't calling him about that. I might have to.
Speaker 4: See if he that team man, it ain't the same now if the Moor and Lou was there, he'd been cool. He he not needs to go kick with r He's not an r J bro, He's definitely not. What's my other boy to be killed?
Speaker 2: No, he's not kicking.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna give him my car. I wonder if you showed up and give a call, he might get to play though. So I'm gonna get my ship. I wouldn't mind it.
Speaker 2: They were Yeah, they're death tanking for sure, no limit call. But that Dave Yon mentioned Miami, Miami gonna be all right, it was a like we see, we're gonna see. I am. I ain't not really hype about him. He's a good defender, but I just want to hear the person that's sposual making makes sense, but he wanted.
Speaker 1: To where he is a Miami type guy. I give what you're saying. He do fit their culture. Man Nico getting deathresh. It's crazy though. Yeah, you traded the hard and soul.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: I may work.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 5: You traded the hard and soul bro. And you did it with no like, no conversation. Ain't get nobody, no heads up.
Speaker 2: It wasn't no. You ain't give its fans to give no backlash or nothing. You just did it. They hate him.
Speaker 3: You gotta understand that though. If you him, that's what comes with it.
Speaker 2: But you can't go to the Mavericks game and watch No, not right now, I'm back, No, not right now.
Speaker 3: Running down the gym is crazy, bro.
Speaker 2: You got to though.
Speaker 3: You gotta hear him in the back of the head with a mother fucking Glizzy Bro.
Speaker 2: You know back of the head with a glizzis, No, you could have coke.
Speaker 3: Well that's a that's a ball games tree, though, lizz that's great my dresses a ball game tree.
Speaker 2: What a what a collapse? Balls and glizzies.
Speaker 3: That's what these get at ball games, Bro, Lizzies, na shows, overpriced PEPs, water, overpriced beers, and the hard as chicken tenders that everybody has.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: Nobody got crazy food bro at arenas. Bro, Yeah, arena food this damn Like, you gotta be like on the family and French side to get something depending on where you're at, though, I'd love to have some fire for Yeah, not your concession stand stuff, Bro.
Speaker 2: I never had that. Yeah, Broye popcorn me here and that food was trash. It's random as fun. But I want to go see The Scissor and Kiki Palmer movie.
Speaker 1: Solid movie was It's a solid movie. I just had my expectation for the movies very low, but it ended up blaking. It's called one of them days.
Speaker 2: Like it's basically like a Girl Friday kind of.
Speaker 3: It's a little bit of like cheesy ship in there, but the cheesy ship in there is black.
Speaker 2: So you like it's not.
Speaker 3: It's like I saw it too. I was like, I wasn't mad at it.
Speaker 2: School. What's it called? One of them? Yeah, check that out on Sling TV. Ain't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they locked it, they did, they did. No, it was a solid movie though I was. I was thoroughly impressed. I just knew it was about to be something weak and I left her like a solid Yeah, keep pommer Man. That movie made. That movie made me like her, Like I just think she was annoying.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I used to be like I hate to keep on, but that movie right there may be like THEMN I kind of like Key.
Speaker 2: I like her as a combo like that.
Speaker 3: It was like it made a lot of sense.
Speaker 2: A fire chut that out.
Speaker 3: Her update was fired you spending fifteen dollars and see Sisson four hour and a half money at all? Her up day, her iPhone update was the best. I'm saying a whole college Jenner room watching now any jail broken device.
Speaker 5: I have a home, So yeah, I hope they come to your house and they pull up to get the knock heard you get that that dude jail break fire sticks real cool.
Speaker 2: He don't know, he don't We don't know, I gotta know, we don't what the porthos used to watch it. I don't gotta pay for the wit the HBO tam used to watch.
Speaker 3: I got all that's free, bro, So shout to the blood say today, shout the movie, y'all go check that out.
Speaker 1: Movies and the Corteous. It's black, black history. See a black movie. I saw that th too.
Speaker 2: That was solid. I wish the movie was shorter, but other than that, it was solid. I ain't checked that one out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the first one was the first one. Heavy, heavy, y'all, niggas really be going to the movie.
Speaker 5: That's something me and wife you love to do. It's like something we always been doing since we started dating years ago.
Speaker 3: What was the best movie y'all seen this year so far? Or twenty four?
Speaker 2: Damn? I fell asleep and Gladiator? Alright? I saw Glady too at the crib and I'm happy I did that.
Speaker 3: Ship was that it was superga watch movies at home.
Speaker 2: I was in that bitch can cruiser.
Speaker 3: Mind it's already on the on the screaming as.
Speaker 2: What else came out this year? What came out this year?
Speaker 1: It's been to me movies that came out as the last year. Realistically, Look, I think going to see Lion King the so far Damn, that was what brown Christmas. Yeah, I didn't see that. I've been seeing that was smooth. I wasn't mad at the Lion King.
Speaker 2: That was small. Jonathan Major's back.
Speaker 1: He got a movie coming up, right. Yeah, they said you know what I'm saying. This talks that he might he might get his Marble drive back.
Speaker 2: Oh for real, that'll be dope they need because that Captain America should about to be asked.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you right now, I am absolutely sleep on him. I think he's one. I hate watching him as an actor.
Speaker 2: Damn. I Anthony Mackie is mid mid mid to me. WHOA don't do that? He has some rolls.
Speaker 3: I fun it like Anthony MACKI. I think I see him in a couple today.
Speaker 2: Is the best bro hered Nah, he got some movie name the movies he's in. Then he played Papa. Yeah, he his parents Papa do There was a man Anthony vack bro I'm like, damn, that name sounds for me Tomato like, excuse me, blame me some more. That's what stretched the v h S slave me something else. He was a painting game with the rock. Yeah, it was just a little steroids. I fucked with it. Tomato tomato boo boom. But that movie is gonna be good. So the new Jacky, What kind of actor was he? A C list? B list? My nigga? Is he listening major? He's like, I'm not just don't know America's Miami Marvel movies? Bro, So is he duke or remind me of Ohio? What nigga?
Speaker 3: Florida state? Florida state is crazy? It's a Marvel character.
Speaker 2: Bro. I feel like him and like, whoa, whoa you got? I don't need I wish you more success. But Cuba is a legend about that. I got boys in the hood and radio could never Anthony Maggie could never be a fighting Tilltations God. Beyonce on deck, Bro, I'm thinking like snow dogs. Guess Beyonce Cuba Good Junior is crazy?
Speaker 3: Bro, listen to he was sucking Beyonce and then play a slow digger radio radio.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, just not radio. He does have a fire, you do he got nigga? He plays in a Marvel movie when he can act? What's his Marvel up?
Speaker 1: Falcon or something. He's in every Marvel movie. He got a back for the show. But that movie is gonna be good though, But that's a nasty verson.
Speaker 2: These movies are sad they remixing these names. Ca yeah, because I know I know Eddie Murphy. Yeah, y'all niggas really are taped into the movies though. Movie he's not c Lister or no. Y'all gotta come to a common ground though. But he like Bro. He like Florida State. Bro.
Speaker 1: If you have Marvel, bro, you Florida State. Okay, the name is definitely recognizable, but you have never say damn yeah, what's up on Tupac? That's what he said the movie and Notorious.
Speaker 2: Two Bucks never said what's up? And his name after outside the word perspective, I ain't catched, Yeah, stretch.
Speaker 3: What's doing y'all sound like to me? Ya should have sound y'all should have compared Andy Mackie to you a good junior's brother.
Speaker 2: Oh more, he.
Speaker 3: Could never do a smart guy strawberry soda nigga. I ain't never heard making said that.
Speaker 2: That nigga do podcast your I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: For him the drink that niggas a legends.
Speaker 2: Those are good tears right there. No, Bro, he.
Speaker 5: His way bo Omar bro Omar doesn't play no real we played in Bad Baby.
Speaker 2: I was just going on what DJ said about listening to DJ He's trailer right now. Bro. The niggas in Marvel movies, Bro a job. He's in Florida's Florida State.
Speaker 3: Bro, He's always there.
Speaker 2: He's never gonna win ship, but they always there. He's like, no, folks say that what I'm saying. No, No, No, Norfolk State is like oh, Bro, they.
Speaker 3: Win a tournament, but they get it's a sixteenth seed. Expect up.
Speaker 2: No, Bro, Marvel is nowhere near sixteen.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: No, that was George Mason. That was Let's go, Let's go.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonn went to the final four, Anthony Matty. I ain't gonna never let them disrespect you.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: I don't know you. Bro. I'll go to the I'm out of that man. Y'all gonna we might have an interview with y'all. Fuck it up. Niggas like Nigga. He had a lot of Marvel movie. He's the star in a Marble movie. Oh with DJ, out of pocket, out of a podcast, Nigga's a whole movie and you marble you the goat Nigga, Bro, you after America? Oh dj okay, okay, go gonna see how I feel about him being in the Captain. Everybody hate you.
Speaker 3: But you out of concert. Bro. Everybody hates nigga, but they chose me Harrison forty as the fucking Hulk to save this movie.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be fire, though, it's gonna be I'm just saying, what are you looking at? Tears?
Speaker 5: I don't know, but you looking at tears of actors? Hey tongue that we can't talk no more? He said, he bit his tongue, and he bit his tongue. All right, that's a freaking ship. Listen, you fan, you we ain't doing nothing.
Speaker 2: Shout out to the legend. Fix it. Listen, that's speaking of tears. Uh any crabs, don't let you go out like world this here. Nope, he made fence his nope.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: KYA. West is still on the Twitter at at this point. I don't know what his problem now he took it too far. Yeah he's sick.
Speaker 1: But I want to ask y'all who is the best like celebrity Twitter of all time? Because right now I put Meek Meal at the top. Fortune Doug is having a very strong case though his his sports game with tweets are the best of all time.
Speaker 2: Bro, it might be y, yeah, it's crazy. I ain't going to put we're not agreeing with what you're saying.
Speaker 3: But this new ship, we're not counting that ships.
Speaker 2: Foult.
Speaker 1: That's disgusting, But like the older ones that the Gucci ran is definitely top tier before he went to jail. Yeah, when he was lying and was going crazy, that's the lague. Meek just got so many hitters though. Bro, that Bro Kanye wild right now.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I love the fact that everybody said something worse than the slave ship.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I ain't. Yeah he's selling merch bro. Yeah wow, he's wilding.
Speaker 2: Bro. He's pick six his merch on something that he should be doing. Yeah. Wow.
Speaker 1: Very disappointed right now. Damn when that conversation, can you separate it? Can you separate the music from the person.
Speaker 3: I don't know these niggas, bro, Yeah for sure? Can I don't get I can't separate. I can't separate that. I don't know what's going on, but I just I just don't get into who them people's are.
Speaker 1: I think everybody picks and chooses what they do, and I think everybody has that right to and I think it's certain stuff that people draw their lune way and understand.
Speaker 2: He's getting to that point. It's like damn, bro, like you made classic nigga love. But it's just like this is like this is like like yeah, because you don't got to funk with him, but it just looks it looks terrible.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like like what the fuck? Something's just like damn niggas Like I.
Speaker 3: Mean, he blew on me with the slavery ship. Bro.
Speaker 1: I'm like, bro, you but what you think about his girl going to the spot.
Speaker 2: But that's just all types of that.
Speaker 5: They said a pleasant serge and said his business just went up after that because girls is coming in like I want her body.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 3: That's that's just influenced though.
Speaker 2: Shout out to the promo.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I'm the biggest when you when you that freaky bro. You don't care about nothing, bro, just don't really care. I don't really care about morals. Yeah, yeah, I purposely got you because you look like my old thing, like that type ship that's what he be on or whatever he like at the time.
Speaker 2: Bro, you don't really give a fuck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that ship, he can get a new hole tomorrow, brog.
Speaker 5: That's a nigga. One of the girls that's sawing him. Allegedly, he said, I never fun because she stinks. I'm not lying, but that's legit.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 2: Just watch it around.
Speaker 4: Trying to cry you, I know, we trying to accidentally came across the ship, like damn, he was bad, but he said.
Speaker 5: All my NBA niggas know because I like, somebody get his phone like she is swing you. That's gonna be defamation.
Speaker 4: Bro, That's what I'm telling y'all. Like he don't give a fuck. He is Antonio Brown, y'all, he don't care. You see that just the basis fun who said that. The basically that conversation is I didn't crack her because she stink. It's legit. It is.
Speaker 2: It's very legit.
Speaker 3: Niggas came across some ship and been like, nah, I'm.
Speaker 2: Cool, but I feel like this was the first link. I feel like this is probab but you can't say it.
Speaker 3: Bro, he's not going with a loss. But I'm saying when you hear him, bro, he's saying the worst ship. Clearly from what you're saying, the niggas out of pocket. That is minutes.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, whatever the nigga said, he hitler. Bro, you said he the new Hitler. Bro that nigga don't care.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: It makes it an issue to me when people get shed light on that ship.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 3: Bro, you gotta kind of let that nigga rot damn.
Speaker 2: That's everybody be doing that.
Speaker 3: Okay, you got something about to tell us because you out here saying a whole bunch of ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah Bro, NFL all right, Bro, we're just gonna let you just I just think he's funny. Bro. Tweet that's crazy, like just like that before I thought was funny, like nigga. Because niggas can't relate, Bro, like nigga, the situation is fucked up. I'm not saying that you can't relate.
Speaker 5: It's just that like like what you want him to add, like these NBA niggas know, and then you go look at the girl, You'll be like.
Speaker 3: Okay, like you know what I mean, Like niggas probably do no. Yeah, one of his NBA niggas probably put him more on though, Like, Bro, why don't you tell me, she smelled like God damn the fear niggas Kanye agreement. He probably he probably really ran through it.
Speaker 1: Kanye posting that and I found him with Kim the Chris Pap Pick. It's still the craziest tweet of ball side for him to post that before niggas went to sleep.
Speaker 2: Bro, Kanye West is really terrorist. Bro.
Speaker 3: Kanye, he don't need he does not need a cell phone. He's the person that's not need Wi fi.
Speaker 2: Bro. Just catch person, Bro.
Speaker 3: And I mean, like I said, Bro, niggas can't relate niggas and do and some ship that this.
Speaker 2: I wonder what the album be like. I don't want to hear it. I know that's it's just it's just ruined everything else from here on that. Bro. Enough Bro, I definitely don't want to hear it. Years back though, that's the crazy part.
Speaker 3: Jesus King as fire gospel choir as far, but.
Speaker 2: They said that he didn't pay, So he's skimming a lower.
Speaker 3: Bro, not skimming Lord. Just as people were two different niggas and tjer different people, bro, collection play different Bro, how can I pay all these voices? Bro?
Speaker 2: Job, it's certain people in this choir Bro, what are we doing y'all? You have to pay people, everybody Kurt Frankly in the family, Bro, it was not lit. I all got paid. No, Bro, everybody was not lit. They had to probably split a small It's.
Speaker 3: I have got to educate you all, Diggs.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: When you in a choir like that, Bro, you always see those first six people with the main mics, those who are the people who get paid the background choir. I told sopranos and tenors, there's no checks for.
Speaker 2: Them, Nigga, They're getting paid. I'm trying to.
Speaker 4: Tell you, yes, Bro, the first people in the mic, you got Kurt Franklin, and then you got timbla man husband and all them. Those people the family, those people get paid, bro, the people behind them. Bro, it's no love in the game.
Speaker 2: Bro. Let's just.
Speaker 3: Just a medication.
Speaker 2: So don't ever start a quire. Let's go to be beef.
Speaker 3: Brot your business straight.
Speaker 2: I think Kurt Franklin what surgery he at?
Speaker 3: Damn, because that nigga need to go back to Kurt Franklin first, CD that nigga had a Jerry Curl gap and a part of his head.
Speaker 2: Now this nigga look like I hold him person. Niggas get their teeth. He might have a facelift. Though a facelift.
Speaker 5: It's crazy telling y'all, I think Bro had a facelift. He can afford it, Yeah, but I think he did. Bro, what about GP? Look at him? Look at that nigga.
Speaker 2: The picture is.
Speaker 3: Crazy wow Wow, like Traffs's best. They go to go to the Kurt where he had the Jerry curw oh g Kurt in the nineties. Bro, that's come on, Bro, that's the beginning. Nigga's older.
Speaker 2: He's fifty sixty years old. Now look younger Nigga like he old. Bro. Right, that nigga look just like applies, Bro, I'm telling you, bro, yea look at him. Know he was in watched the big booty category. Nigga was addicted, That's what he said. Why I love that motherfucker too. He says to watch a big boody category.
Speaker 3: Yeah, kur filter is crazy.
Speaker 2: Well, he hid in your hammer.
Speaker 3: Bro. You got all the women in that choir. It's crazy, y'all. Was travel with one of them. Bitches are going, Bro, I'm never attacking my hair, bro.
Speaker 2: Bro crazy. I think he was at a stylid. Bro, We're all sopranos. I'm starting they had them dresses on. You can up the churchy riches. Boy, that's team probably probably looking for and that was a little different. Bro, them skirts because he was hit for that. You can see what you can see.
Speaker 3: If they gotta ship, you can see through the needles. Bro, let me stop people. I ain't gonna try a couple of their days. Well you went to school with the couple.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know, but I'm just saying I know somebody and I ain't trying to play with him like that. Shout out. I don't know who they are. Show they were going, Nigga, you know that if you say, what the you know, I don't nigga try to put somebody on me. I know, you know, shouts all the believers man always looking up church boy, Nigga, your niggas start talking about church. You brought up Kurt Franklin said that nigga look different, Bro, set the guy. Nigga look like a different person. Bro, nigga, that's where the guy got Faceliftn't care nobody side. I don't care. I'm just saying I remember Kurt with the current.
Speaker 3: Kirk Fred Hammond boy having a fred comes straight from the bitches. Respect, don't be nigh.
Speaker 2: Who know what's the one nigga that died that was in the He was wearing a muscle shirts. He was that nigga got he had stopped? Did that's what? Bro? Yeah, don't know. We did this one day. No, you had a heart attack. You can't quit putting down. He had a heart attack. That nigga. I was meant to say, al sharpened though, who had who had a better brand? Sharping? First? For sure?
Speaker 3: His olacific Brandy. I mean because Sharper was big as hell. Bro, start taking him selfies looked like it looked like two different people.
Speaker 2: Bro. Well little White just niche that niggas skinny as hell. Now did y'all want to see old my interview.
Speaker 3: With Cat William Yeah yeah, funny, bro, he just deal with He had a fun he said, nigga, Well yo, Antonio Brown, Oh yeah, that's crazy with them.
Speaker 2: See when I saw that episode, he was already he was always on the border. Yeah, that's why we laughed, like, all right, nigga about to slip up. So he went on ahead and said it. He said, like, no, I can't say that, No, more. Antonio Brown said, you can say it take Tonio Brown's choice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, he's doing I know he said that.
Speaker 2: It's like, can't get way with that.
Speaker 3: And I used to funk with the ship him and Drew ski sit down. It's fucking hilarious at Drewski.
Speaker 2: Man, the Drew Skie auditions. Bro. You see Drew Sky in that commercial today though with Drids, I was like, what is he doing?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: We birdsing? What the fun? Get too much money? Whip?
Speaker 3: On the other side, broy.
Speaker 2: It's understood, like why is he wear dirty backwards? You know Lou Young Bluke w in the jersey back and it is crazy.
Speaker 3: I gotta watch the Nigerian tryo stuff.
Speaker 2: That ship is top tier, Bro. The Nigerian didn't really rub bro. Just could have been ship.
Speaker 1: Hey man, I love it, man, shouts everybody making the way. I got some ship called it could have been could have been loved?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was on the way like flavor love Hey, dude, were crazy. Them shows is fire.
Speaker 1: If you go back and watch the idiot flavor I love real chance to love them shows are fire as hell.
Speaker 5: Bro, who's the baddest girl to come on for any of them? Shows like ray J, Real Chance to Love, Damn Flavor of Love, Who's the bettest?
Speaker 2: Who, what's the beddest? And just smashed Delicious delicious mm hmm hing hoops, who's fine? Uh?
Speaker 3: Delicious just was strapped.
Speaker 2: Man. She was thaying bro, their respect. She was daying hoops was hoops? Was finn?
Speaker 1: Did you see call that Blake eating the chicken in the streak? Somebody is for Kodak, Bro, he had another motherfucker that's probably done. Yeah, Kodak need to sit down, Bro, he too.
Speaker 2: That sucks.
Speaker 3: He's too legendary. Bro, he need to sit down and get some help for real music to fire.
Speaker 2: Bro. He can't.
Speaker 3: He can't let the drugs to feed him. Bro.
Speaker 2: He thought the purpose fake, but he's still. Yeah, he had socks, so you ain't about that girl. I thought that spell was fake. Still put her on the play. I ain't say that. Yeah, he said, Oh man, that's terrible. Who was messed up?
Speaker 5: Damn?
Speaker 2: I ain't know was doing ole? Bro, ain't been in the news, y'all. My cousin fake. He told you. I told you that was fluff. He was just joking like he's straight. He was doing that for the paper.
Speaker 3: I was waiting for him and Jaguar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he ran up about fifty chilling, probably more than that, about one fifty. Yeah, I don't think we need a round date. See time soon, Get time bro. You know no, man, I shouldn't be shouting at that. But what I was watching. What's it called Dazen Yeah, the Dazing Project. Yeah. Trust some white call you bet Heim call you him? He still call you be here.
Speaker 3: I'm about to start calling you that because ship he said it again. Yeah, be hem what he said about me this song?
Speaker 2: He just was saying.
Speaker 5: They were just asking him about the show's or whatever I want.
Speaker 2: I saw you like he just was ready to see what me and be Him was gonna do. Man, I still like that's what I'm calling. You call me jet you be the ham Yeah be hem they called me jet you be hemou.
Speaker 3: I appreciate the pro bow. We having my deal slapping man.
Speaker 2: Shout out to the cupcakes, cupcakes and games. Shout what that nigga said about she's off the shape? Hey, I know the other girl you awfully shapely? It is crazy.
Speaker 3: Have y'all seen who my toy is? Cook my toy hate cooking with what you do that said she got the remixed up top.
Speaker 2: She got some new joint. Yeah, they said she's fire pressure cook.
Speaker 3: You will soon Jelo, So you can finish, bro, but Jello, you will soon do it.
Speaker 2: Got like going on man, Jelo the rapper, Yeah, all the rappers, that's my start.
Speaker 3: He got a new shorty pregnant and he wanted to start a new life for her and cut off old girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah with and they just had a baby. We'll leave that long. Gets on. Everybody involved, man, new joint?
Speaker 3: Someone up, nigga s I want to do like bitch, baby, please shake that answer me swear?
Speaker 2: Hey, I hit the clubs? What is so called? I got what? I don't remember that? God? Damn so whoa? I hit the swerve remember that guy? Damn my corner? Bro? What's it called? You hit the corner?
Speaker 3: They turner and I swerve. I hit the swerve?
Speaker 2: That ship? What's the girl you talking about? This?
Speaker 1: I told you about She's on reality show and basically you know it's one of themselves, like you're going with your partner and they know sometimes people going date other people.
Speaker 2: Whatever. She got to crack with one of the dudes on the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so some of these new reality shows they have like you going there with your partner, fine, working out y'all day, other people on the show.
Speaker 2: That's a setup. That's like, nigga, what's that? Uh, Jamie? Remember they should do that. They should go on the dating show. The game was on their Yeah, this was is a little bit different. They go on dates and stuff.
Speaker 1: But like basically Shorty and this dude they get it cracking in the pool, right, but everybody else is like off site and I can see what's going on because they got the cameras and stuff out there. So basically nigga start getting cracker with his girl. So this nigga he seizes his live action and like jets off to like stop it for happening. And that ship when rod Woods fucked, Oh so he wants to go fight the nigga. He tried to break the ship up, trying to so.
Speaker 3: He seeing his girl getting hooped on and he tried to break it up.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, look if you started to see picture Bro.
Speaker 3: Trying to shake the bed bro no soaking. I mean, what would y'all do?
Speaker 2: Though? Just look at how he's not look at this place.
Speaker 3: Make sure this is playing for YouTube. So they be mad that we don't.
Speaker 2: Show shout to licensing we didn't get later. Oh damn, turn this ship off. Sorry YouTube ship live, bro, This ship is funny as hell. He bother crack his joint, yelling, oh he in there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 2: That called that? Mother? Say, that's so far from where they act.
Speaker 3: That boy running down with gum the beach.
Speaker 2: He bucking in the room. He run into slow Oh he cracking. He was pumping like. I was like, that's Germany. She was the fucking my look. Hell no, he knew he was on the He's like, oh they over the bike, he's coming there anything. If you watched the clip, like hear it, that is crazy. Yeah, man, they act like where they don't like she can hear him scrambling outside the house. That ships fake. Yeah, that shows me fake. That ship's just funny. Still get off my girl like that bro crazy But still I'm still play. I'm played in that. I'm like, oh word, if you got me on camera, catch me in my good rhyth, Bro, get this covers off of me. Bro nch grabbed that head. Boy, I'm not about to be hearing you like, no more fucking puppy to get this fucking stroking sho. But I'm so clear you just gotta talk that. That's a long time the nigga took on like America. No, you just got chalk that up. That's a hell.
Speaker 3: Bro, ain't your girl girl letting the nigga pomp her like that bitch? You can have her, man, it ain't your girl no more.
Speaker 2: It's so that's not got you gotta you gotta look at you like, okay, you're supposed to turn TV on? Where to walk the way up? Where is girl at this time? Go crazy? The part is when they come back to the your show every showing like and ship is that dude girl on here too? Though?
Speaker 5: Or they got like yeah, I would say I didn't know if that like his the other dude girl was on the show.
Speaker 2: You try to get back, Oh, it's up, like it's the other dude girl here, I don't know. Straight to the rocks, like we need to talk. Damn, you can't be that aggressive. What you no, we need to talk because they're fucking over there. Yeah do you want to? You said you snitching? I hate but ship. That's snitching. Bro. You're telling him, Yeah, she's gonna see it anyway. But let her see that I don't telling it. Have to listen.
Speaker 7: I hate like that.
Speaker 2: I guess I ain't roller this ship, but I'm about to get your ship up. I'll be so bad. They play our ship. They playing ship, they got god fucking I'm like, wait to this remix pop up. I was I see, I see what you was doing. Wait do you see this ship? Man? It's up.
Speaker 3: I'm all in the bitch. Down, bitch, I'm going and full Jordans flu game on the bitch.
Speaker 2: Ain't no way. That's how you let that niggau on. You catch this strongly. I ain't even talking to her the word I would spinning around on this fucker.
Speaker 3: Crazy crazy part of the they just kept doing on him as he was watching the real time, and Nigga was just looking at her. That's not fair brow fake, but y'all.
Speaker 2: Showing me my bitch git here bro putch it all y'all. That's the real reason for somebody to crash used the term these days, But that's the real reason.
Speaker 5: The only one only show I ever watched like that was the one where they like be dating blindly.
Speaker 2: I was like blind lovers, love is blind and they be like talking through the walls and ship.
Speaker 3: I've been lying, I have nothing on doing that.
Speaker 1: You be talking to a girl the whole time. I look at making good. That was her ass about that making Fox, making Fox.
Speaker 2: I seen that, Bro, she was only show was early as hell.
Speaker 3: I y'all play two K, y'all play two K. I know what the burly build is. I was only shows like that. The closes I watched her.
Speaker 4: That's so, that's right was probably real world and roal rules where men and women interacted like that.
Speaker 5: I never got real crazy. Look at her, she said she like making fun Yeah, so she like a deal like this down for.
Speaker 2: Like Scott Skoyle. That looks like making funck. Bro, she looked like a nigga when he heard, he said, they say he looked like making for the nigga. He lost his mom. I came up.
Speaker 5: He's like, y'all picking her, but she walked out of the nigga said, man, wait till this show over, I am leaving the funk.
Speaker 2: Out of you. And he was like, because he was trying to swap niggas.
Speaker 3: Like, nah, I couldn't do no ship like that, bro, show he know I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 5: Blove is blind because the moment that fuck walked out, they'd be like, yeah, I look like Nicki Minaj mixed with Cassie. I'd be like, damn you fine, that bitch walk out looking like John you know me. I was like, yeah, playing with.
Speaker 3: On the money though the money good, I could play, I could probably play. I can't play because I make it funny. Y'all know I play around too much, you know what I'm saying. I think they didn't like that. Just be yourself. That'll make the show.
Speaker 2: Because you got to go on days with them and ship after you see him on that show, was like you gotta get married or some ship. Yeah. I be like, no, it's stay yeah, like that ship one season. I'm not proposal. Yeah, Like it's fake though I like Shorty now, you know hey, following up like some niggas stay here. Damniggas players real. But I just I think looking for love or some ship like that one nigga he left the girl at the altar or some ship the black nigga.
Speaker 3: It's always us. We know it's crazy leaving the going to the day show for New Girls crazy. He was like on podcasts and after he did it.
Speaker 2: Gotta keep the rugs over Bro sal Birch.
Speaker 3: I just remember the dude they said turn borrow, yeah, oh yeah, reality. They knew somebody that was on the reality show. I can't think of who it is.
Speaker 2: I know somebody else. Donna want to everybody. He's popping up popo challenges, Dolse have to stop at some point. Wow, it's getting funny, bro, I love it. It's a getting worse. Somebody like a Ninja turtle though I ain't seen them. Who the fuck am I thinking about? This is gonna bother me now. I haven't seen a jerrys Finger episode where what's the comedian's name, uh, Corey Holkom and the other one d right. It was on there Jerry's Finger, Bro, it's funny.
Speaker 3: I was sick when I found out Worry and that ship was fake.
Speaker 2: It's fake, but I'm saying that was that crust the show. The show say that it ain't fake.
Speaker 5: They did a little behind. They said they only wanted the real ship. That's why they used to let them fighting ship because it was real. And then somebody got killed the family. I ain't seen the Jersey Finger documentary on Netflix. It was like after the show, dude went home and killed the both the wife and the girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Like from the show. That's serious. Yeah, getting the jerg from Nigga that the dude. Let me see this nigga turtle Nigga, what about him? That dude doesn't him a new I ain't nigga strong onucker lead that nigga. I know what she's about.
Speaker 3: I gotta spin off, that's what that's that's a new way brom trying to go like Zeus.
Speaker 5: Oh something Zeus I seen Erica Minner got a show on Zeus for she dating dudes and girls.
Speaker 2: I ain't tapped into it, but I ain't.
Speaker 3: Zeus is a very wild network because Joshua Hendeescabaret Bro should not be on. The season is on Bro them girls, someboddies just fight. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Bro shout to us so they get their money.
Speaker 3: It might be here next time, we might not. If so, we'll see you. Appreciate y'all
Speaker 2: The volume