Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frames on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Hello, it's a great day of insurance. My name is Pete Eakins, and I was looking for Natalie.
Speaker 3: Apparently.
Speaker 2: Hey, Nat, how you doing today? I got a note today to give you a call because apparently there's some sort of an issue.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just want to touch base on that.
Speaker 2: I just want to touch base on that and streamline the process for you.
Speaker 3: Go over that a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would appreciate that I got some work done, and I.
Speaker 3: Want to let you know.
Speaker 2: I want to let you know I'm ready to do a deep dive on this. I feel like there's been a paradigm shift in the whole thing, and we'll see what's scalable and what's not scalable in the ecosystem.
Speaker 1: In the ecosystem, yep.
Speaker 2: We'll leverage what we can in order to get enough synergy for innovation here.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, I just want to have my procedure covered. So I don't know what the other things you're saying are, but I just need that my procedure to be covered by my inturant.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, Natalie, And I want to let you know that I am a solution oriented, out of the box, data driven person, and I'm glad that this is on my radar. This is my first touch point with it. So give me a little more information. Maybe we can see if there's any best practices I can run down and maybe move the.
Speaker 3: Needle for you.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I got dental procedure done that I that I needed. It wasn't, you know, superficial or anything. And I submitted the claim like what we normally do, and I got a call from my identist thing that it was given from that.
Speaker 2: Any KPIs that could help maybe get some transformative big data on it?
Speaker 1: What is that the number of the performance indicators on the ro O I, I don't know what.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's put a pin in that.
Speaker 2: Let's put a pin in that. Then let's put a pin. Let's put a pin right in that, and we'll come back to it. Okay, uh, but anyway, I want to be more customer centric here, So go ahead. What's the go to market?
Speaker 1: What's the go to market? Well? What does that even mean? It's me? I guess I'm the one who needs to help, so.
Speaker 3: Right, and I don't think that that's blue sky thinking at all.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's blue sky thinking at all. And I do have the bandwidth for this, so let's circle back on that.
Speaker 1: It doesn't circle that for anything other than a lot of technical jargon. So are you actually interested in helping me or not? Oh?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Like I said, I feel like this is totally scalable, and it sounds like you might be getting upset. So let's pivot a little bit here and circle back on the add value. What does that mean?
Speaker 1: You're going to make it larger or smaller depending on what we've got.
Speaker 2: Don't leadership here, and they are all cross functional.
Speaker 3: We create win wins everywhere, so go ahead.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, No, I don't think this is not a win win conversation right now. So can can you just speak plainly?
Speaker 2: I don't understand what you mean by plainly. I'm kind of confused, So.
Speaker 1: Just stop using whatever weird jargon you're using and just help me with my project.
Speaker 3: All right, We'll put a pin in that, then put a pin in it.
Speaker 1: We're not putting a pin in anything. We're not putting a pin in anything anymore. Okay, listen, I am, I have, I have, I don't know that I've ever hated someone as much as you. What's your name again?
Speaker 2: It's Pete pe Deakins, Glad to be a service, Pete Pee Deakins.
Speaker 1: Okay, Pee Deakins.
Speaker 4: I'm putting your name on a dartboard right now, and I'm going to throw darts at your name and imagine that the damage is happening.
Speaker 1: To your visceral body.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I have never had and I'm not understanding what those words.
Speaker 3: I do like them.
Speaker 2: I've never heard those buzzwords before in the corporate setting, So what exactly did those ones mean?
Speaker 1: I have never hated someone in my life except for you.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, then I'll just let you know that this is actually Jubile from the Jubile Show doing a phone brank on you and your husband set you up.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it's a joke.
Speaker 2: He said that you've been dealing with some dental insurancing for weeks now and wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 1: I absolutely, Oh my gosh, I have never been so frustrated.
Speaker 2: That we'll circle backround this. Don't worry about it. I think we do have some synergy going now.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I can't believe the stuff you were saying where'd you get all that? I like, I don't know what half of it meant.
Speaker 3: I just went to AI and said, give me a list of corp A buzzwords.
Speaker 1: Oh right, Yes, that was a good move. Wake up every morning with double phone branks.