Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: My next question for you, so then, points of marrying one target and investing in trading and don't be faithful. Let's talk about that, because people, I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna be real if I can go back and make one decision over again. When it comes to trading specifically, it would be to have one target and one target only and do not dB it because it's no different than like, well, you was killing that corner jump er, so maybe the corner shows like the top of you. But like if I get an area which I know that works, why do we deviate from it? But even in who we've all seen ball players who like don't even have a ratio team how many shots on the interior they will take before they'll take a three, Like we'll see some players take nine threes and won't hit anything. For all of my traders out there, get one target that you can easily hit. And then when I was out in Chistanese and I'm like, you know that trip talk about power of you know, positive thoughts and like speaking things to existence. We talked about this weekend. But the thing that I think I'll probably be for light years ahead if I would have just stuck to one target from twenty sixteen, maybe twenty fifteen through now. Because the most for those of you that want to work for a fund or work in the industry, you want to build like a client base. The thing that clients are looking for from you. It's reliability like draw, Dowlands, Fortino Index, all that like that factors in, but they want to know day in and day out, month in, a month out, quarter in and quarter out. If I give you one hundred thousand dollars, what is my return on that capital going to be? With safety? Every time we create a new target, and for everybody who traded features with us on the Slight brandput yes, if you agree, every time you go to a new target, you then have to relearn the system all over again, and then have to build the confidence to be able to hit the target over and over again, and then all these subconscious doubts coming in, like you can't do it, you don't deserve it, you're not worthy. So if you stick with one target, it eliminates pretty much all of that fear. Any even with long term investing. You guys may not like the answer, but the true answer is to whole companies for thirty years. But if you're not going to do that, you should hold them for five hundred percent return and then and then be.
Speaker 3: Done and focus on focus on what you're invested in, and doubled down on that you don't necessarily have to know the entire stock market. You don't have to know the entire crypto market. Just got to really really focus on what you're investing in. So I say that to say, looking at my own personal portfolio, I'm not investing in a variety of different things, but I do have a what some would call a decent portfolio. So the AMD, something that we've been talking about for a long time, it's up four dollars. It was up four dollars today, one hundred and eight dollars. Everybody. A lot of people gave up on AMD because it was moving sideways. Stay stay patient, stay diligent with that. IBB. Remember I was talking about IBB for a long time. Another one that was moving sideways for a long time, not really doing anything. IBB, it woke, It's up. It was up four dollars today, almost that. It's fifty two weeks high right now, seventy two dollars, one hundred and seventy two dollars and a half hour, performed extremely well. IBB is the biotech etf anybody, anybody's not familiar, and it's okay, let's talk about this biotech industry real quick, because now they're saying that you are going to need booster shots every eight months from the Corona shots. So you take the Corona's shot and then every eight months you will need a booster shot from the Corona. There are several different variants of variants of Corona. Now they have the Delta variant and then there's a there's a variant of the Delta.
Speaker 2: They got new color ways every week. Huh.
Speaker 3: It's like a mixtape. Never can't keep up. So I say that to say, no matter how you feel about the vaccine, different story, we're not here. We're not here for that. That's it. That's not this show. But it is a big business of not just Corona. Corona just highlights biotech, but biotech what it stands for biotechnology, and it's a combination between biology and technology. Uh, it's pretty much if you really think about it, that's probably the most recession proof thing in the whole world. People is always going to need medicine, they get sick. Nobody's never not going to get sick, and technology is what we talk about all the time. But the marriage of technology and medicine, which is biotech, I mean, that's like a bulletproof baby in my opinion, especially yeah, yeah, yeah, yes, because people people will get sicker in recessions.
Speaker 2: Yes, and when people die, divorce rate is up, domestic abuse is up, stress stresses up. Like, there's a lot of factors that. So when you guys are like, hey, we want another one, I'm like, there's some after effects that happen with that, and I feel like I'll send it to the stock club. Like some people are estimating that the economy will not recover probably for ten to fifteen years, and that's the scary thought. But remember I told you guys, like every recession provides a chance for economic reset. And even with the AI. As much as I love technology, and I'll touch on this real quick because then I'll get in it out because I don't want to tech people on me. The purpose of automation and AI is to eliminate all jobs in the ecosystem, especially for those of our color. So for when I talk to some people probably and I know that you guys like tell me who you talk to. I'm not gonna do that because I don't want to rule my relationships. But automation and AI they're called the perfect slaves. Don't talk back, don't argue, Now, everyone that I know in AI spaces like, we may have forty years, fifty years probably until they're able to interface with each other and dialogue with each other to actually be able to take over. But if we are looking at a possible repositioning and widening of our wealth gap, what would be the perfect entity to do it would be a soulless entity that could replace us. And now we can't say, well, it was them who moved us out. So the tech thing is very scary because it's beautiful in one sense because in one sense of the word, we're kind of playing god with technology. The other part is when you play god, you end up in hell. And the side effects of that is that we are going to have a wider wealth gap. The unemployment rate is going to be a helpable i higher for us in ten fifteen years. So like for those of you that are like, hey, what should I put my kid into? You have to get them to AI coding and technology otherwise they're going to be left behind. And this is not a conspiracy rant. This is for me having like direct dialogue from people that are in the space, So kudos to you. I won't ever reveal who you are, but thank you for the conversation.
Speaker 3: You know, one of the reasons why slavery people think that the North, when the North abolished slavery, it was just done out of the goodness of the heart. Or even when the South finally realized, you know, they lost the war. But the thing that really killed slavery Frankly doug the autobiography of Frederick Douglas.
Speaker 4: Is This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the P ANDC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member fdic.
Speaker 5: Erners.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 4: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works? Like, the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 6: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use indeed, stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer, speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod ka Atz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod kat z thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need read book.
Speaker 3: And what he said was, you know, they realized that it was just an inefficient way of doing things after a while, because with the with the invention of the cotton gin, you can pick cotton a lot faster with a machine than a person. Yes, but after a while, manual labor it's not efficient. But what Frederick Douglas was saying was like, you know they can still you know, keep slaves because now they don't actually have to put you on the on the plantation. But now you're just working and you're spending all your money and now you know you don't have any money anyway, so really you're just giving your money back anyway. That's a more advanced, high level conversation. I think I have to say everything.
Speaker 2: We're not victim blaming, and we're not because I hate when you guys see that like you guys are playing a risk, like no, like it's not just reality.
Speaker 3: So what I was saying is so that that's one thing that just became inefficient is slavery. It just wasn't efficient. So what now is not efficient is a lot of manual labor jobs. So like I live in New York. So there was a time where you know people, you have toll bulf workers, right, and every time you cross a toll, somebody takes your money and they cash your money for you. Now it's jobs. You know, hundreds of people, thousands of people had jobs. There is no tolls in New York anymore. Everything is tollists. They take a picture, either have easy paths or they take a picture. They send you a bill and to mail. So they realized that how much fuel was wasted, how much time was wasted from having workers doing that. We're seeing the same thing with Amazon, ghost stores, with cashiers, We're going to see the same thing. And it's not to you know, we're not criticizing people that work in those type of jobs. I'm just saying it just is what it was.
Speaker 2: Ajustment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of a lot of these manual labor jobs are just not they don't make sense, and it's more efficient to hire a robot to get to have AI do the job. So all of this goes into play with the technology that we keep speaking about and why these technology companies are leading the pack because as the world changes, technology is taking over. People are losing their job. So you either adjust or unfortunately, you become a victim.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So another company that I want to talk about that I'm invested in, Troy actually put me in. I almost lost faith in this one, but he was He's definitely diligent about this. This is another one that was moving sideways for a long time, CRM Salesforce. So Salesforce is finally awake from its coma. If you look at his chart, it was definitely not looking good for a very long period of time, but it's on the rise again. Is up almost five dollars today, two hundred and sixty dollars.
Speaker 2: Salesforce, Yeah, not that far. I told you guys before, don't better against Bennioff. It's not one of the sexier tech companies like Salesfar is like Tim Duncans like, it gets a job done, but you're not gonna see it on Sports Center every night, like with a bunch of flash he plays. But if you just and even when it's going sideways, I want you guys to think for a quality company, that is like a top fifty company, those are moments in which you get a chance to build a base. Because if you could have bought a bunch of shares at ten seventy nine or to twenty one, said to sixty right now, you would be having a great August, great September, great October. So please write this in chat, like when a stock is moving sideways, that is quality, build your base because the upside is tremendous. I think it went up too fast last year when it got to two eighty four, and then it came from two eighty four and it had a slow you know, and when you're in it. When a company is moving sideways, is drawing down every month, feels like you've been in it for six months. So I know it probably felt like you were in there for four years. But it's back to the upside. Revenue is great, great leadership, like they'll be one of the most time in the companies over the next ten to fifteen years for sure. Yes.
Speaker 3: And the last one that I want to talk about, that one crazy today is SMH. I've been told my SMH almost every week for the last year. And SMH was up seven dollars today, two hundred and sixty three dollars, not short, not far from his all time high. SMH as the chip etf that we like so much that has been done, done very well. I mentioned I mentioned all of these because you know there's always at least one person every time it's like, well, what's next, what should I invest in? We just told what's the we need to Kanye when Kanye was like, it's like, you think I just told you.
Speaker 2: I told you the ones that are hot now will be hot later, Like you know you guys don't need more.
Speaker 3: Yes, this is something that is extremely so we did IBB, we did CRM, we did, SMH, we did? What else did I do? IBB? All of these different ones we've been talking about for a long time. They've been moving sideways. People have been except for smates, but most of them have been moving sideways. People have been frustrated, even Microsoft. I heard people a couple months ago like Microsoft doesn't even move. I'm like, I'm up, like what definition?
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna be real. People are buying them at the tops and then being mad and then I'm like, I'll give you guys the prices, but if you're buying it a high, you have to wait for that period of when it recedes or recesses, and then it's going to go back up. Like, if you guys call off asks for the prices, I'll give them to you. The only thing you have to do after that is actually keep the Microsoft has been dominate, Like if you look at the beginning of this year, they were at two fourteen to three or four fifty five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I own Microsoft stock and I have the option. I'm up like one hundred and fifty eight percent on the option. That's why when it's like people like Microsoft doesn't move, I'm like, you're like doage coin where it just goes up a thousand percent. That's not realistic, but it's like, yeah, own big business.
Speaker 2: He's one.
Speaker 3: This is one of my favorite quotes of all time. Only poor people think that twenty percent rate of return is nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or some some would rather actually blow up that. I mean, I posted that great challenge. I'm like, you guys can trade into your accounts look like that, or you can get a safe for it. It's crazy because of the market cap of Microsoft. But Microsoft can give you a safe forty percent, Like this is unheard of this side to give you a safe forty percent to just let them borrow your money and you are a co owner of the company and you don't have to do anything else. If for any of you that's worked in corporate for more than ten years, do you primarily use Microsoft or another operate the system, Please put it in chat because it's not only your company that's using it. Like some clues are so obvious that we don't have to say. With Target, like we talked about Target a ton last year. Target's been on the hell of a tear. The low of this year was one sixty seven forty nine at two fifty two like Target moved like a damn stock over the last year. Just invest in quality and then we definitely won't steal you wrong.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, So it's important to be patient people. You have to practice patients. Like all of these things that we speak about, they all everything has its day. You just have to just wait, wait it out. My graduates from my school being forced bad drop bag drop, Mike drop bad drop drop.
Speaker 5: Coach, the energy out there felt different. What changed for the team today?
Speaker 2: It was the new game day scratches from the California Lottery players. Everything. Those games sent the team's energy through the roof.
Speaker 5: Are you saying it was the off field play that made the difference on the field.
Speaker 2: Hey, little play makes your day, and today it made the game. That's all for now, Coach. One more question.
Speaker 5: Play the new Los Angeles Chargers, San Francisco forty nine ers and Los Angeles Rams scratchers from the California Lottery. A little play can make your day. Face play responsibly. Must be eighteen years or older to purchase play or claim