Speaker 1: And record. Please tell me when Andrew we are on.
Speaker 2: It's do guys with us bone just a ball that has boomed.
Speaker 1: The riview is the wheels for you, like we have to dance?
Speaker 2: What is gonna say? Well, there's sis just okay, that's you. It's guys with us bone just a ball at his boom. Still be arguing about breakfast boy.
Speaker 1: Know there it is ready with all that post and you get to hear them slop bet you. You know that's the awkward part doing while the song is playing. That's just it's awkward. Yeah, there's nothing to do because we just stand here like idiots.
Speaker 2: Why I've decided to make it montage nineties television sitcom.
Speaker 1: Well, of course, yeah that's just for the YouTube portion. You listening on the podcast, you are our bread and butter, So thank you so much for listening. However, you listen very much appreciated. Welcome to Serial Killers, episode one sixty three.
Speaker 2: Put the phone down, Andrew, Well, I need to just send this one text.
Speaker 1: Okay, today is Monday, January twenty fifth. Can you believe we're almost all the way through January? Andrew? Yeah, right, I'm not paying attention. I'm on my phone.
Speaker 2: I can hear everything that you're saying. It's January twenty fifth, right, uh huh, And it's episode one hundred and sixty three, one sixty three, one hundred and sixty three. Sink just one sixty three, one hundred and sixty three or one sixty three if you like. And yeah, it's a new episode of Serial Killers.
Speaker 1: There are so many new serials out there. I'm so excited because for the next like three months, we're good to go. That's how much new stuff there is. And I have to thank our listeners because they have been If people are watching this, Andrew, that's so rude.
Speaker 2: Well you can keep talking because they can look at you talking instead of me. I'm hearing everything that you're saying.
Speaker 1: But it's like you're sitting at the dinner table at Thanksgiving and you're just texting. You're not paying attention to the family.
Speaker 2: I'm hearing everything that you're saying. You're so happy people have been sending a serials continue.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I've seen this ceial on Instagram for weeks and weeks and weeks now. I haven't been able to find it in this story yet, but a lot of our listeners like, hey found this, going to send it to you. And the listener that won the race is Caarra and Anthony from upstate New York, Okay received this package yesterday. I'm very excited for it. I think it's new from Kellogg's. It's a very interesting.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, your phone makes noises.
Speaker 1: No, that's ways telling me I have to go home. Oh, but I'm gonna stay for you.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you so much. Oh you didn't change.
Speaker 1: No, I did. This is a different shirt.
Speaker 2: Oh, because we're not recording three episodes in a row today in this episode two of three?
Speaker 1: Why do you like to do that? Why can't you just let people imagine that we're doing it on this day?
Speaker 2: I love catching you off guard because you really really try and sell it. It's like the fourth wall has been broken several times and you are still the person who's like, for continuity purposes, I must stick with the belief that these people think that we're doing it live.
Speaker 1: But why not? It's just you know, people listen, it's a brand new show on a brand new day. Why can't it be that day? Just shut up? Andrew, go down to the cereal Sacket's brand new cereal. Thank you, Cara and Anthony, not my neighbors. By the way, I have neighbors named Karen Anthony and it's not them nice. I wish it was, but it's not. Sorry, And this is a new cereal from Kellogg's partnership with Crayola. Okay, have you heard about this one? I have not because I don't know anything about here yet. Going down to check.
Speaker 2: It out, Craola, that's it. Oh, jazzberry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's Jazzberry cereal. Now that sounds a little interesting. Jazzberry. If you think like I do, then you'll be like, huh. They look like little tricks when they were circle balls, but they have sprinkly things on them.
Speaker 2: Oh, that means they're probably gonna taste like fun fetti.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure what this is going to taste like, but these guys are super excited. Crayons.
Speaker 2: Are you saying you don't know what a jazzberry taste?
Speaker 1: No, jazzberry? What's a jazzberry?
Speaker 2: Ellie Snosberry Snosberry.
Speaker 1: Oh, these crayons have names. Ellie is the green one, Mac is the orange one, Rod is the yellow one, and Jazzy is the magenta. You know, seriously, so rude? It really is so rude. Hello, Hello, we're recording serial killers. Can I help you? What's your favorite cereal? There? Kid? Oh, Ashley, Okay, I'm gonna have to call you back. All right, kisses, call you back.
Speaker 2: I love how you hang up by your children.
Speaker 1: I don't know what requestions. Wait a minute, you're not I don't see you anymore. You're not recording. I'm here not recording.
Speaker 2: Oh you have to click zoom.
Speaker 1: We're talking about it.
Speaker 2: I can see you on mine So it's fine.
Speaker 1: But why do you go away?
Speaker 2: I'm in the corner there you go?
Speaker 1: Oh? Was it still recording? Though?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I wasn't being rude to my child. It's just that she might ask me something personal and I don't need that on here because you can't edit the video. Okay, So anyway, Jasberry picking here. So I guess you're supposed to color the box. The smart thing would be and I know the crayons, yes, yeah, because when I was a child, there were prizes in the box. Yes, and crayons were often pribbed. They would give you a little four pack, but still you'd get crayons out.
Speaker 2: Of the four hundred plus cereals. We've done on this podcast too, have come with things in the box?
Speaker 1: What two were they?
Speaker 2: They were the one that had the little sculpture of the the chip.
Speaker 1: Oh pause, right there, Andrew while I step over here from Karen and oh, well we got another one. They got you Lucky.
Speaker 2: Yay, I wanted Lucky.
Speaker 1: Now I have to ask Karen Anthony a question. Maybe they can clarify this. Inside the box and stuck to that tape, there are sunflower seed shells. So did you eat them and spit them in there? Or were they just in that box that you used to ship the cereal. I'm very confused and concerned, you know what.
Speaker 2: So I got Lucky so all as well. Oh and the other one was the Lion King. We got a patch.
Speaker 1: What cereal was that?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Lion King cereal?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, it was honey nut.
Speaker 2: Cheerios that one. Yeah. Those are the only two prizes we've ever got. It's so sad because they really I feel like, growing up, you used to get all these things in the boxes and then they just cheaped out.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now it's like here, get a free exclusive pet in the app. That's nothing.
Speaker 2: It's so stupid.
Speaker 1: Rudy Pebbles gives you a song.
Speaker 2: In the app.
Speaker 1: You gotta go to apps and online to get stuff. Now it's lame on flame, all right, Now there really are Oh look there's some more sunflower seed shell disgusting. Sorry, there really are. No Well, you got a chunk. There's no sparkly sprinkly type things on there. I disappeared again, by the way, and I didn't do anything. Why why do I keep disappearing from the screen. What do you mean? Come on, millennial? I'm I'm Oh it wasn't there. It went away. Now it's back, okay, all right. Look on the box you could see like clearly sprinkly balls.
Speaker 2: On the balls, you can see sprinkly balls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not on these there. These are a little bit dull.
Speaker 2: Where's my cereal?
Speaker 1: Oh it's behind your computer. I didn't pour the milk yet.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, cool, Thank you for the jazzberries.
Speaker 1: Don't touch my hand. You didn't wash your hands before you came in here?
Speaker 2: Yes I did?
Speaker 1: Because Oh even better?
Speaker 2: All right, Oh my god, I got a clut.
Speaker 1: I told her you got a chunk. Let's see what jazsberry tastes like.
Speaker 2: It smells like fruit loops.
Speaker 1: It's a lesser fruit loop.
Speaker 2: More of a crunchberry meats. Yeah, there's a crunchberry.
Speaker 1: It can't be a crunchberry. This is Kelloggs. I don't garrel. You have to think Kelloggs when you're eating Kelloggs, like because they make fruit loops. These are balls. These are probably the middle of the fruit loop. See they punch the ball out and you got this.
Speaker 2: If you're looking for what it actually tastes like, it tastes like a crunchberry, a lesser crunchberry.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna disagree. This does not have much flavor at all.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm saying a lesser version. It still gives you that chalky taste in your mouth that a crunchberry does.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you're referring to, but it's just not worse.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had a crunchberry?
Speaker 1: Of course we've had crunchberries.
Speaker 2: Go back there and put a crunchberry in your mouth and it tastes like chalk in your mouth after you eat one.
Speaker 1: This is just not worth the sugar, no, because it really doesn't have much taste. I get what they're trying to do, but they're not doing it well.
Speaker 2: Two bowls. It's a boring cereal it doesn't do anything.
Speaker 1: Well, the kids will like it because they'll color on it, or they won't because they have an iPad. Exactly, I'll go two balls and a spoon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's basic, bland, cereal and very disappointing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on, Kelloggs, Yeah, come on. However, Okay, it's Kelloggs and it's not loops. So that's why they got the spoon, because every freakin' thing that Kelloggs puts out is a loop. This is nice because if it was a loop, it'd be for loops.
Speaker 2: If they included crayons in the box, I would have bumped it up by a spoon.
Speaker 1: Seriously, I have seven thousand crowns in my house. I don't need four more.
Speaker 2: I have no crayons in my house, mostly because I look by myself. Also, I don't color. I have markers, though.
Speaker 1: That doesn't make any sense. What what are you tagging up the neighborhood?
Speaker 2: What do you have markers for tagging up the neighborhood?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Are you like going to the corner grocery store and riding c K on the wall and running away?
Speaker 2: Okay? No, Sometimes I like to draw in my I have like a book and I draw in it sometimes it passes time.
Speaker 1: I would like to see those drawings.
Speaker 2: Please bring I could show them to you.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want to. Ok Right, so let's move on to serial number two. Ready, let me see where this one came from. Oh, I bought this one in the supermarket. This one's a couple of years old. We could call it new, but I won't because we don't like this lady usually.
Speaker 2: Oh is it Barbara?
Speaker 1: It is Barbara?
Speaker 2: Hate her?
Speaker 1: She's all right, she never did anything to you. Just her cereal sucks for the most.
Speaker 2: Salted me with her food multiple times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a puffins variety.
Speaker 2: Oh god, this one could.
Speaker 1: Be good berry burst or protein berry burst. It's called actually okay, munching with puffins.
Speaker 2: Okay, say that. I'm not super excited for this one, but bring it on.
Speaker 1: I am going to go in optimistically.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I am too. It's a new year, new US. Let's be optimistic about these year.
Speaker 1: We're a month end of the year. Ready, it's not new.
Speaker 2: So if I said Happy New Year to you, would you be pissed up?
Speaker 1: I would punch you. Bursting with fun, says the box top. I would like to see this fun burst. Oh god, it's so pale and dull. There's no color. It's obviously colored with natural colorings because it's very dull. Nothing, No thanks, but could What was the one that we were pleasantly surprised by the last box of uffins? I think it was and they were pretty okay?
Speaker 2: How do you remember what the episode was? Well, Scott, I remember if I liked the cereal or not.
Speaker 1: I'm just half agreeing with you because I don't think that's what it was.
Speaker 2: I think it was okay.
Speaker 1: Oh, have you been watching Cobra Kai? I know no, because they had a scene in the in the little grocery store there in the cereal aisle. I was very excited.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you were.
Speaker 1: Cinnamon Toa's crunch was prominently displayed.
Speaker 2: Oh okay. That means they probably got really good advertising dollars from them. I don't know.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go.
Speaker 2: Oh, look like disease puffins, right like we gotta send.
Speaker 1: They need help.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Sarah McLaughlin needs to work on that, all right, Here we go one, two, three. Now the berry flavoring almost tastes Oh, it tastes like coffee. Grinds in the middle. That is disgusting. Oh dude, what the hell.
Speaker 2: Is that? Oh god, that is so awful.
Speaker 1: That's coffee grinds, right, that's used coffee grinds.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that is so horrendous. That is an AsSalt, holy hell in a ham basket. I'm suing Barbara. Three Sisters Cereal. Wait a second, I think Three Sisters is made by Post. This could be a Post Cereal.
Speaker 2: New from Posts coffee grind puffins disgusting, desgusting.
Speaker 1: Go ahead and talk about it while I look this up, because I'm pretty sure. Eh.
Speaker 2: So, at first, when you eat the cereal, you're thinking, oh, it has like a pale berry taste, not much to it exactly. Then all of a sudden, as you're crunching it, you're like, why is this getting like coarse? And that's when the puffin I guess, punches you and it just tastes like coffee grinds, Like legit coffee grinds. I'm not talking like, this is not us exaggerating. This tastes like coffee grinds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you open up the thing at work and you scooped it out and you hate it.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly that.
Speaker 1: It is Post. Wow. They are the parent company of Barbara's.
Speaker 2: So they put this assault on us.
Speaker 1: They did. They must see, they must have bought all these companies, Barbara's, Mom's Best. They own all this Uncle Sam, Weeda, bis Alpin, all of it. Wow, that was all made by three sisters. Cereal that is now owned by Post apparently.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Huh that's upsetting.
Speaker 2: It's not good at all. I give this a spoon.
Speaker 1: Well, that's because it's made in Canada. There you go.
Speaker 2: Because it's made in Canada. That's why it's gross. Then again, the tim bits were pretty damn good. I love those timbits.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, let me get some.
Speaker 2: Don't make me eat old cereal.
Speaker 1: Your favorite flavor birthdays, have some birthday cake timbits.
Speaker 2: I really don't want to know.
Speaker 1: You have to.
Speaker 2: I don't want to.
Speaker 1: It's been a minute.
Speaker 2: Here you go, I want to.
Speaker 1: They still felt really good.
Speaker 2: Eat birthday cake flavor. It's not a real flavor. I don't have a spoon.
Speaker 1: Then just chug it.
Speaker 2: No, oh god.
Speaker 1: What do you mean here? It's fresh?
Speaker 2: It's not fresh nice and fresh. It's a fresh box that's been on the shelf since twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: No one has we haven't been doing this that long. Go ahead, it's so good everything. What happened?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: What do you It smells delicious?
Speaker 2: No? What?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Like most of your cereals up there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're moist Okay, that just means that they've sucked in some of the moisture from the room.
Speaker 2: Great, so I'm eating mold.
Speaker 1: No, it's not mold cereal doesn't really, I've never seen mold on cereal ever.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess maybe this is the first, because your cereal shelf is full of probably moldy cereal.
Speaker 1: No, I have to disagree. That's it's just a showcase up there.
Speaker 2: Why don't you just get rid of the bags of cereal on the inside and keep the boxes to.
Speaker 1: Be Look, it's not even expired yet.
Speaker 2: It's gross.
Speaker 1: January eleventh. Oh well yeah, it expired two weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much, Scott.
Speaker 1: Hope you enjoyed that.
Speaker 2: I didn't at all.
Speaker 1: I don't think I rated this. I'm going to give it zero, no bowls, no spoons, because that's jen my rule. If I spit it out, it gets nothing.
Speaker 2: Do you have like a shattering sound like if like like a glass breaking sound.
Speaker 1: Somewhere dude, it takes too long. We have look somewhere.
Speaker 2: He used to look up, because then that could be like your what are you for it?
Speaker 1: What are you David Letterman? Yeah? Who's David Letterman?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right. I didn't grow up knowing who Dave Letterman was. He wasn't like the Tonight Show host. For the longest period of time.
Speaker 1: He was never the Tonight Show host.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, the Late Show with David Letterman, and it was on CBS because on Survivor when it would air, they would always tease David Letterman.
Speaker 1: Even the show that you never got on and never will.
Speaker 2: I am this is my year Scott twenty twenty one. If anything, they're gonna watch this and they're gonna be like, wow, he's so entertaining and cute.
Speaker 1: I now have a surprise listener supplied cereal for you.
Speaker 2: You're ready, well, serial Killers in turn National.
Speaker 1: Fine, we haven't gone international in a long time.
Speaker 2: We haven't. We've been locked out because our passports won't let us travel.
Speaker 1: That's right. But a listener of ours snuck across the border, oh, into Korea. Oh and that's not close at all and got us this cereal Okay, I'm very excited. It is a limited edition. Great, all right. I believe the listener's name is Caroline. Okay, I thought it was a guy, but I kind of remember talking to a dude. But the receipt that came with it says Caroline, So I think Caroline sent it.
Speaker 2: Dude looks like a lady.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't think we can say that stuff anymore. Right, I don't think they could play Aerosmith anymore because.
Speaker 2: I feel like, well, what is the premise of that song. He's like talking to a girl, flirting with her, and then he finds out that that the dude is a lady?
Speaker 1: I guess, but you know what, We're living in different times now, and I think it's not okay to even play that song anymore.
Speaker 2: I think Aerosmith probably plays that at his concerts. Aerosmith is a he yeah, oh he is, yes, Stephen Tyler, Yeah, well you said Aerosmith plays that at his concerts. Well, okay the band, Oh my god, you get so specific and it makes me want to punch you.
Speaker 1: We can't play anymore because then Steven Tyler will sue us. Oh yeah, true. All right, So I'm gonna go down and grab it from the sack.
Speaker 2: Instead, I could sing his other song, the best one, the Aerosmith song Good Stay Wake, just to hear you breathing.
Speaker 1: What movie was that from?
Speaker 2: Uh, the one with the asteroid arm againon very Good.
Speaker 1: That was number one for like.
Speaker 2: Ever and the Deep Impact came out at the same time, but not many people saw Deep Impact.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yeah, So Kellogg's in Korea. Apparently the green tea makes checks because I'm pretty sure this is Check's cereal and it's got the Kellogg's logo on it. It is green apple. It's green apple.
Speaker 2: No what I hate the green apples? Why because it doesn't taste like a green apple?
Speaker 1: Sure it does. I love that it's in the foil bag, so you know it's fresh from Korea fresh. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I actually should go to the local market that's by my parents' house. Yes, they have so many cereals.
Speaker 1: It's glossy and shiny. Look at that. It's very delicious looking.
Speaker 2: Oh. I wish I could go back to Japan.
Speaker 1: Do you want to go back to Japan so we can play your jingle? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you got cereal from Japan?
Speaker 1: Remember that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: That was fine.
Speaker 1: I want to play it because just you mentioned Japan and I miss it, so I'm going to play it.
Speaker 2: I miss Japan.
Speaker 1: Oh it's not here anymore.
Speaker 2: Cool cool, cool, cool cool again. Maybe you should really organize that for twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: It's so hard for me to do that.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry to hear that.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a lot of work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and Japan.
Speaker 1: And look on top of this box. They have those instructions for that crazy rigami folding the box thing, because that's how they want you to do. It's even like cut out here, But I refuse.
Speaker 2: All right. I don't think it's orgami by the way.
Speaker 1: Sure it is. If you're folding things, it's rogami by definition.
Speaker 2: Okay, so when you fold close you or agami your clothes.
Speaker 1: Yes, just do me one favor. You can't smell it, okay.
Speaker 2: Because it's that much of an assault on my senses. I have a spoon here.
Speaker 1: Because a lot of times it doesn't smell like it just I just you just have to try it. Ready, here we go, one, two, three? Oh did I say green apple? I meant green onion. That's green onion. Checks. Let me move his chair so you can watch your vomit. Oh okay, so it's probably good as a chip in some dip. I just got the essence of it on my tongue because I did not eat it. I was not planning on eating it. What's the matter down there? Nobody can see you. He's on the floor wretching. Come on back, come back in the frame, Andrew. So that guy, that guy's like yeah, and there's a little chocolate friend there. I don't know why he's there because there's nothing chocolate. He's yelling at him. Give me something sweet.
Speaker 2: I need something.
Speaker 1: That's all we got left. That's it. This episode's over. Oh wait, guy, what do you rate it?
Speaker 2: I mean the tim bitch birthday came right now. What you've reduced me?
Speaker 1: Is that? How bad this is? That you're eating timbits from two.
Speaker 2: Years Wheels in their right mind would eat the cereal? Is this a prank cereal?
Speaker 1: No, it's limited edition? I wish I could read it. That is what? Like, who's eating that?
Speaker 2: Right in their right mind?
Speaker 1: I didn't try it. Try it. I never ate it.
Speaker 2: You have to eat it.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like when you get shots when you don't want to do the shot and you're kind of like, whoo, throw it back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like I'm tired.
Speaker 1: I'm This is like a snack that you eat at the super Bowl in a bowl, not in cereal form with milk. Right, It's like sour is it like sower cream and onion chips? Yeah, and I hate those CHIPS's like cower cream onion checks.
Speaker 2: The taste of sour cream.
Speaker 1: You know what. I'll have it, but I'm not having it a milk because that's just nauseating. I will try it because.
Speaker 2: I have to read it right, my stomach hurts. Imagine eating a whole spoonful of that with milk that's not even good dry zero no bowls, no spoons.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Same. I don't think it, Lingers, I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think we've ever had an episode with two cereals that got no. Wow, that's bad.
Speaker 2: I told you it, Lingers. I wasn't kidding. The worst part was when I was over the garbage camp. What wound up happening was like I thought I was over it, and then all of a sudden, it's like I let myself taste it again, and then I really was, like.
Speaker 1: I tell you what. The first person that tweets us below this episode description with hashtag send me that crap you'll get the box?
Speaker 2: Yes, I think everybody should try this only well, but.
Speaker 1: Then again, is there any kind of legal ramifications? Can we be sending open food to people?
Speaker 2: Listen? If they want it? Why not?
Speaker 1: Well maybe they should just go buy it on Amazon, that's where it came from.
Speaker 2: You can go buy this, we'll send it to you. What are they gonna do? They're asking for an open box of cereal?
Speaker 1: Can we get sued? Is there some kind of legal thing?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Also, who sent this?
Speaker 1: Caroline?
Speaker 2: Caroline, I strongly to test you.
Speaker 1: She spent uh, she spent twenty six dollars to get that box here.
Speaker 2: I hope me vomiting was worth it for you.
Speaker 1: Did we send you a shirt? I think I did. I don't remember. If I didn't, let me know, because remember when you send us cereal here at serial Killers.
Speaker 2: I just birthed a daste like onions.
Speaker 1: We'll send you your shirt. Thank you for listening to this delicious episode of one sixty three of Serial Killers. You're right, buddy, I hate this episode. Let me tell if you still have the COVID. It's all over me because you've been gagging and coughing and hacking and breathing.
Speaker 2: Don't because remember, I got a negative COVID test yesterday. I don't know if that. I'm so sorry. We can't say that it was yesterday because we're pretending that this is two weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Oh so you might have it again? Now get another one?
Speaker 2: Impossible because I have antibot.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Man, all right, thank you for listening to serious science killing that on this podcast. We appreciate you. Please follow us on all social platforms, even though we won't check some of them. Serial Killers PC is the handle, and serial killer ispc dot com is the website. Hopefully, yeah, hopefully by now Andrew has updated that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm this one's definitely going up there because I think everyone needs to know that we ate onion Cereal who made an onion hoop sack.
Speaker 3: Dogs Biff Biff moved to Korea and created cereals.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I am thinking? Is that good cereal Onion?
Speaker 1: I mean, there could be any flavor Sereal, just like there's any flavor potato chip, I mean trail you see all these random potato chip disgusting flavors.
Speaker 2: Very true.
Speaker 1: So pretty soon there's gonna be deal Pickle Cereal. I bet it exists somewhere if this one does.
Speaker 2: Does, and if it is somewhere, it's gonna be in either Korea or Japan.
Speaker 1: You need some tombs, I think I do. Tom Cereal would be great right now.
Speaker 2: Oh God, not as a cereal.
Speaker 1: We gotta go. We'll see you next Monday, when it will be February. February, Yes, with another brand new cereal. Yay, out the sack, out the sack, say crinch, Andrew Crinch, Andrew crunch, Yay, How you doing?
Speaker 2: Not great?
Speaker 1: Nope, it's still jammed in my teeth.
Speaker 2: It's disgusting.
Speaker 1: That really was just horrendous, Like
Speaker 2: I legitimately there's a little bit of oomon in there.