Speaker 1: Welcome to Reasonably Shady, a production of the Black Effect podcast Network and iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another episode of Reasonably Shit I Do. I am Jaseelle Bryant.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: What's up? Everyone? This is Robin Dixon.
Speaker 1: Thank you? What's the game?
Speaker 2: Robbie d in the house, Robin, I walk into your house and I don't see any Christmas decorations.
Speaker 1: Robbing is late to the game, Pam. Okay, so my tree is in the box. It's in my living room, my family room, okay, and why And I plan to put it up the other day, but that didn't happen because I was on my period and I was just like, what does that have to do with putting up Christmas decoration? Period does to me? I know, yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: I was literally like sitting on my couch the entire.
Speaker 1: Day just so, and it was like, okay, yeah, so I'm feeling better, Okay, so we're gonna start get into it today.
Speaker 2: But I'm like, I'm like not ready to put all that stuff up. Well, they say that people that put their Christmas stuff up early live longer.
Speaker 1: Know that they're happier. You're happier, right this, And I was like I think they're happier because when they put it up earlier, it just makes you happy, right Like, I don't think it's like, oh happy people put it up earlier, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So it's December, so get to I'm gonna get to it.
Speaker 1: Okay, the next time you come.
Speaker 2: It'll be out. Now. This is the problem because if you don't put it up soon, you're gonna keep it up till Valentine's Day. And I don't want to see it. I don't do that though, but you're going to cause.
Speaker 1: You know, and again I just put it up and I don't want to take it down. I know, I don't want to take it down.
Speaker 2: I know that's the hard part. Yeah, so you don't want to part with your beautiful decorations. Let's get let's get it going, okay, all right, anyway, do you have a reason Wait a minute, We have so much to say before we say our reasonably shady moment. First of all, thank you all for watching The Real Housewives for tell me okay, let's start there. Yes, thank you.
Speaker 1: We over here breaking records with our ratings and what not.
Speaker 2: Eight and we're still doing it. We're still doing a damn thing. So people, thank you for watching. If you're not watching, it's okay. Just go and turn TV on Sunday at eight o'clock.
Speaker 1: Yep, find out what you're missing.
Speaker 2: Today drops the Christmas selection for GNA.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: So, GNA is a athletic apparel line that Ashley and I have been working on and we're doing like a little Christmas selection, cute, a little stocking stuffer. So it launches today. It launches today, So going to the going to the website, it's GNA apparel dot com.
Speaker 1: Very cute.
Speaker 2: Yes, get your socks, hats and T shirt. Is my package in the mail. I'm gonna bring you your package. Okay, I'm gonna bring your GNA.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna purchase.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm gonna bring it for Carly you and you know there's some producers that always want their free stuff. So I'm gonna sit it to M two of course.
Speaker 1: Cute.
Speaker 2: Oh that's exciting. Congratulations, thank you, thank you. Okay. And then lastly, we now have a U Tube channel, so get your subscribe on. So we've had this YouTube channel pathetic.
Speaker 1: So yeah, like when we first started recording, we started recording and putting episodes on YouTube. Yeah, we're not very well versed in the technology of it all, but we're getting it together. But we're trying. We're making little baby steps. Yeah, so yes, if you want to, you know, see what we put on YouTube, go forward. We've been trying to put on little you know, our little video clips on Instagram, so like, check it out. We're taking baby steps.
Speaker 2: So when you subs quote subscribe, is it just like pressing a button and you subscribe? Like what is that? That's it? Oh? So get it get it on the subscription, make it happen, press the button, sub squab. Okay, anyway, do you have a reason to be shady moment? Oh wait a minute before I before we get to that, I know, Patreon, get your Patreon on because we will be uh not downloading. Yeah, we'll be uploading a Patreon episode soon.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely, Patreon is where it's at.
Speaker 2: Patreon. Listen, Patreon'll be geting me and robbing in trouble. Okay, right, can't We'll be getting.
Speaker 1: Phot can handle what we saying?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, Like, why why are you so upset what we said?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: So you so definitely you want to hear what we're saying because we get in trouble from what we're saying. Okay, so what's your reasonab shady moment?
Speaker 1: Gosh, okay, So my reasonably shady moment is that this podcast was almost just called shady.
Speaker 2: Okay, where was the reasonable?
Speaker 1: She laughed? She quit, she quit?
Speaker 2: Yes, Reasonable almost quit this week.
Speaker 1: Yes, Reasonable almost quit because this damn TV show.
Speaker 2: Yes, but I think god Reasonable is back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Reasonable's back. Reasonable was also on her period, so yes, I was on my period. I watched the episode that just recently aired, and I was like, I'm mad, Why does she say that shit about about why he didn't do all that? It wasn't that bad blah blah blah blah blah whatever. So yeah, and I was literally about to be like, na, this podcast is gonna be called shady.
Speaker 2: So who would I be talking to if the podcast is called shady? Yourself? Damn? I might be kind of good. I think people might want to just hear me talking to myself.
Speaker 1: That is true.
Speaker 2: They might they would not, they might know. They might love that. I don't think so, So we need the reasonable.
Speaker 1: Keep trying it and we're gonna find out.
Speaker 2: Okay, moving on, We're moving on Robin's over here punking me. Okay, so I do have a shady moment. Good. So I and I've talked about this before. I take a jump rope in class at my gym at How is that on your joints the jump rope, like your knees and stuff?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it hasn't hurt my knees. Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this this specimen over here, this fine machine out is you knows are good.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 2: So this guy named Tim Timbo Williams, he teaches the class, and he's like I think I've talked about Tim before. He's amazing. He's an instruct He's like one of the top instructors that Equinox worldwide. If he's not, I'm just lying in the sun. So yeah, exaggerating as you do. So Tim, I hadn't been to the class in a while because we've just been traveling or whatever. So I got got there and this was over the holidays, So this has been festering in my body for a minute. So I get to the class. I'm so excited. I'm gonna see my boy Tim, because you know, we always pounded out and he always has I mean no, no, no, no, no, we give each other a pound, Yes, I think he is very much not on my team. I think he likes men. You're about Tim. Tim likes men?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yes, all right, And.
Speaker 2: If you go to Tim's Instagram, which I should, I think it's Timbo, you will see he loves men.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He always had on a speedo and they're like in Fire Island.
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 2: Okay, he might even have met Andy a couple of times. Ok So, anyway, moving on, not the point of the story. He should go starting rumors out truth. No, he told me, he told me. So anyway, what was I saying? Oh? Yeah, So I get to the class and Jill. I don't know Jill's last name, I do, I can't remember her last name was taken over his class because he was like, Jill runs all the instructors, so she's like the instructor to the instructor.
Speaker 1: Jill is like.
Speaker 2: The like a military sergeant. She is like, if you take her class, you know that you're about to throw up. Like it's serious, like it's not even a game with Jill. So Hi Jill, and sometimes Jill's friends listen to the podcast. Hi Jill, how you doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah? I was mad. I saw Jill and I was like.
Speaker 2: No, hell no, I was like, oh my god. Okay, long story short. I couldn't breathe for like four days after the jumper up in class. He killed you, she killed me?
Speaker 1: Wow. I mean so it's like a love hate yeah, like you you you hate her when you see her, but you love her because after it's amazing. Wow. And I survived Jill.
Speaker 2: I survived Jill. So thanks Jill, but no thanks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so that was a warning when Jill is filling in. Yeah, Jill, who But I feel like it's like that's a challenge.
Speaker 2: Oh jealous.
Speaker 1: It's not a game.
Speaker 2: She takes no prisoners. But I mean still, I was not in the mood to be killed. Like you know, when your lungs hurt. Yeah, my lungs were working for like eight days.
Speaker 1: Okay, anyway, moving, I don't sound healthy. It was not.
Speaker 2: It was not okay, And I want to I want to bring us back to the airline industry. Can we talk about the airline industry what they do?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Do you remember how I always mentioned that I don't like crossing the threshold of the line that separates first class from yeah, because in coach it's the wild wild West that might be acting crazy. So we're gonna talk about the woman that couldn't go to the bathroom, so she pulled down her pants and was about to pee in the aisle.
Speaker 1: When did this happen? Okay?
Speaker 2: So where?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What airline?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I'm about to pull it up. So there was an incident, y'all. There was a situation.
Speaker 1: Y'all?
Speaker 2: Are now mind you as I'm looking this up, you know all that they're giving out two hundred and fifty thousand dollars to men or not men, but to people that want to become a pilot. They're giving incentives, way and bonuses because there aren't enough pilots out here.
Speaker 1: But so why are they forcing the older pilots to retire because they get paid too much? I don't know they're forcing them They had Yeah, I heard that a while ago, that they were forcing older pilots to retire into early retirement. It could be safety, it could be no.
Speaker 2: I think it happened over to COVID because nobody was flying, so they tried to get them down.
Speaker 1: So now they're stuck with Now that everyone is out, people are outside, Yes, getting getting real. I saw a report today talking about the cruise lines now are jamming. Oh really yes, which I'm like, remember the cruises like that was like, I mean they got hit really hard.
Speaker 2: Yes, but now they're like, yeah, jamming, and they're like, who goes on a cruise with all that ecola and bacteria, all that covid left?
Speaker 1: Never again?
Speaker 2: Never again? Okay, So this lady, it does not say. The airline says after the flight attendant blocked a woman from going to the bathroom, she threatened to pete in the aisle and popped a squad. No, no, she popped a button naked squad next.
Speaker 1: To a horrified passenger.
Speaker 2: Wait, do we have videos to a horrified passenger. We do not have video, but we have some pictures.
Speaker 1: We have pictures.
Speaker 2: We have pictures. So the flight attendant said, you cannot go to the bathroom. She said really, she said, watch me watch this so TMC. So she pulled I'm surprised you missed it. She pulled down her pants and was about she popped a squad and was about to peek. And then I think the flight attendant was.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, yeah, gone, let's go gone and pete. Okay, how crazy is that? That is insane? This is because you literally are in the back or on the plane with hundreds of people that you don't know. Now, you don't know what you're going to get, No, you don't. I have been fortunate to never experience anything crazy on a plane. Really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: I've experienced all kinds of people just screaming for no reason. Well yeah, I mean people just get frustrated, but nothing like crazy where it's like, let me pull out the phone and.
Speaker 2: Record no, no, okay. So remember when Snoop who we love yeah, said he was quitting smoking. Yes, he was quitting smoke, yeah, or DC he's quitting smoking or quitting smoke. He was either one smoke. Yeah.
Speaker 1: He didn't say smoking, he said smoke.
Speaker 2: He said smoke.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: And so we all thought he was about to die, right right.
Speaker 3: We're not.
Speaker 1: Then what's the song? What's the song that's n double op? No, damn. I can't think of his song anyway, you don't. I was praying. I prayed for I prayed for him.
Speaker 2: I was like, please, Lord, don't take Snoop.
Speaker 1: He is like our granddaddy. Icon. He's not granddaddy, but you know Snoop just he's like uncle Snoop yes, we ain't ready for him to go. No, we're not ready for him go.
Speaker 2: And then Meek Mill came out and was like, I'm gonna give it smoke. Snoop's doing it. I'm gonna do it too, right, I'm giving up smoke. And I was like, oh my god, everybody's dying. There's too much. There's too much fitting.
Speaker 1: All in in uh uh not fitting the weed.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I'm like, if they're spitting on the weed, they dying like that. Okay, it's not a slow don't kill my sonup? Deal double G. That's what he is, the deal double G. Did I say that? Yes, that's and that's I think that's what you know. Did you say deal double G? Double G? Yeah, okay, give it to me like the S is s in the Oh no, it's not next okay.
Speaker 2: No anyway, So everybody was like upset, crying. Everyone was crying.
Speaker 1: I was upset. I was like, what's gonna happen to Snoop? Were you crying? I wasn't crying, but I was like, not another one buys the dust? Anyway? This fool was.
Speaker 2: He tricked us?
Speaker 1: He sure did.
Speaker 3: I have an announcement. I'm giving up smoke. I know what you're thinking, snoop smoke is kind of your whole thing. But I'm done with it, done with the coughing and my clothes smelling all sticky, iggy, I'm going smokeless solo stove Fixed five. They take out the smoke clever.
Speaker 2: It is the best I think genius promotion for a smokeless Is it a smokeless fire pit?
Speaker 1: But something like that. It's like a smokeless fire pin. Yeah, but it was like genius. Yes, it was because every he had everyone's attention. We all wanted to hear more like okay, well what is going on? Let's he asked everybody. The reason he asked everybody to not be respectful to his famishing be respectful to his privacy. During this time, after long conversations with my family, I have decided. Me and my wife had a huddle and we decided. So do you think people were mad because they were duped? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like some people I think were probably a little pissed because they were dupe. But it but you had to respect the fact that it's genius. It's the snoop stove Bonfire twenty plus a stand it's a limited edition.
Speaker 1: And I love Snoop stove. I might have to get a snoop stove.
Speaker 2: So is it a fireplace or just like it was a twenty inch so it's really not that big. So it's like a little fire pit for schmores and for you to light up another douji?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Do they call it a doujie? What do they call a blunt?
Speaker 1: A ganja? What are the old people call it? Spliff?
Speaker 2: A blunt? A I don't call it blunts anymore, they don't. They call it a stick stick the young people called a stick. Give me twenty sticks. I know that, Yes, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the young people call Listen, the young people in my house better not be anywhere near it.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna get to the young people at your house who are not young anymore. They're grown men. Okay, So it's not a dougie or a gungee women, it's not a what do you call it a blunt? The old folks used to call it curly.
Speaker 1: Can you look it up?
Speaker 2: The smack of wack, No, the SmackDown. It's called a stick, okay, smoking a blunt, a joint, a joint, A joint, A joint, A joint?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me? Called it a joint the old people. Yeah, okay, I thought you're saying this with the young people. Young people call a stick, trust and believe. And I don't know that because I live with young people. They don't do such. But it's called a stick, okay.
Speaker 2: And if it's not, somebody write in and tell us that we don't know what we talk about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't smoke. Yeah. See see it's called a hot still. Okay, we just called a bunch.
Speaker 2: I mean, we can call it bun but that. But you know, the young people want to come up with their own terminology.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess, so.
Speaker 2: Now I do. I did want to talk about Tiffany Hattish because we have met Tiffany Hattish once upon a time, Robin and I when she had the show. We went to her show. She was funny. We went backstage. She said we smelled nice, and she.
Speaker 1: Did remember that she did so long ago.
Speaker 2: Well, in her set she talked about rich people smell different, okay, and they smell like money. Okay, So I asked her to smell us. She said, we smell good. She said, we smelled rich. She just said, we smell good.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Anyway, so yes, she got like another g U I and I just want her. I'm gonna send her like a gift card. It's gonna be a Uber, yes, right, an Uber gift card.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Like, there's no excuse at this point. No, no excuse, especially when you're at the point where you get a d UI. Like, Okay, I understand, you have a couple of drinks, you drive home, right, Okay, be careful, but to the point where you're getting a d UI.
Speaker 2: But it's a couple of drinks. If you've blown a thing, will that give you? No, I don't even think so, Oh you don't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess it depends on your what's the I wonder what the number is?
Speaker 1: Like? What was her number? No?
Speaker 2: What d number is to make you get a d UI? Like? Is it? Is it because you have berries on your blood? And how much food you ate all of that? And how much right your gungeon? And how much gunge you you smoke?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: What dog did you smoke?
Speaker 1: All? Right? Anyone? How do they test that?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Because she so, the d UI doesn't have to just be alcohol. It could be weed.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think you get arrested for weed. You can you can drive, You could drive, But how do they test for that? You can drive high as a kite? Yes, okay, No.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. I can drive. I have done both, and you know I can admit I'm not perfect. I have driven drunk and I have driven high.
Speaker 2: Okay, but wait a minute, when you are so much harder for me, did you drive high? But when you were so much harder high, what did you did you? Was it an edible? Was it a gungee? Was it a joint? Was it a stick?
Speaker 1: What? What was it?
Speaker 2: Was it a brown?
Speaker 1: It was a joint or a blunt? It was either a joint or a blunt.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So so I'm saying I honestly, And so it's so crazy to me because now when you drive around like you drive around and you get people's weeds smoke all in your car all the time, Like, so, people are, where are you driving around here?
Speaker 2: Maryland, DC, Baltimore? You do you drive it? You never?
Speaker 1: No, I'm no. But the stuff, the smell gets in your car, it does.
Speaker 2: Yes, what you were never everywhere anywhere?
Speaker 1: It don't matter.
Speaker 2: That's never happened to me, Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Driving down ninety five? I can literally get a whiff of weed in my car in no way, Yes, all the time. Oh wow, all, I can't believe you've never that's never happened to me. It happens all the time. Okay, all the time. I literally it'll be y'all.
Speaker 2: I don't know weddy driving. I'm just here to tell you.
Speaker 1: Literally, it could literally be people and like workers in a van like they're supposed to be going from they from one job to the next, and there there's there's weed smoke coming into my car. So you feel like smoking weed all day every day because now it's legal in Maryland, right, Okay.
Speaker 2: So you feel like you can drive high but you can't drive drunk.
Speaker 1: No, No, I personally I feel that I can drive drunk better. Yeah, this is And I'm not advocating for anybody to do either one. Okay, Personally, I find it harder to drive high than drunk.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, that's what if you've gotten both. What if you're d drunk and.
Speaker 1: High, that's a disaster. Like, don't do it.
Speaker 2: Don't do it, okay, uber people, oh do it now.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying as as you know, as you get older, of course, Like I've done some dumb shit in my life, right, yeah, I've talked about it, so dumb shit growing up to the point where you like, you know, as a forty four year old woman, I look back and I'm like, wow, like I'm lucky and blessed that I'm you know, still here that I haven't done something stupid enough to really have like crazy bad consequences. But when I think about the times when I have driven drunk or driven high, and.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what's really stupid? Now, really really stupid?
Speaker 1: But I felt like driving high was so much more difficult for me. That's just my persoon. Okay, I've driven drunk a time or two. So how do they Okay, so this so, so, how do the police tell if someone is driving high? They they look for signs of impairment, and they use drug recognition experts to determine if someone is driving while under the inforce. Come on, now, what is that they smell you? Well, yeah, they probably can smell for sure, But there's degrees of high.
Speaker 2: There's high as a kai and as high as a balloon, right, so should it be like not at all? I don't know that.
Speaker 1: I think that's like that's something that they still have to figure out. You know, how do they police that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Crazy, I don't know. I have no idea that sh is. I call Uber right, yes, yes, so we're gonna send Tiffany ha uber credit.
Speaker 1: Has a lot to lose, a lot to you know, and like her life. Yeah, her life, someone else's life, but her career all of that. Like we want her, you need everyone. Just Yes, if you are in a place of impairment, get an Uber driver. Yes, this Uber lift, there's a new one.
Speaker 2: There's a service though.
Speaker 1: That people will come and drive your car home.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's that's yeah. So then how do they get home?
Speaker 1: I guess too, you guts, I guess it has to be two.
Speaker 2: People involved, two more people involved.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like, oh so so oh so they drive to you. So two people drive to you.
Speaker 2: And then when person jobs jumps into your car TeVeS you home and then they then they leave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we need to know the name of that. And if that's it's called reasonable choice, I like that name. They stole our name. We thought it was reasonable choice. No responsible choice. I think a choice and is that nationwide? We got to figure out that nation wide. I don't know, but that's something something good to know. Okay, So guess who doesn't have a ride these days? Who Lri Harvey? So she doesn't she doesn't have a ride these days because she and her boo broke up Damon.
Speaker 1: Boo number twenty eight hundred, Damn.
Speaker 2: Sin, damn son. Idrists have broken up. This was a little while ago. They broke up, which we saw it coming, and that's been that was breakup number.
Speaker 1: Do we see it?
Speaker 2: We saw it coming. Because she's on a roll. She gets something to break up with them. We get them to break up. Okay, So the questions because she didn't been through them. Yes, who do you think her next boyfriend will be?
Speaker 1: I think? I mean okay, okay, I'm making prediction.
Speaker 2: This is just a boyfriends that we have known of, right, Like, who is she gonna sell about? Michael B Jordan, Damnson, future future Trey Songs Diddy potentially that was never confirmed, his son potentially, that was never confirmed. She was engaged to.
Speaker 1: A footballer, Oh yeah, the soccer player. Okay, yeah, that's Michael Jackson. All Right, I'm going out on a limb. Okay, Okay, she's gonna switch it up. Yep, she's gonna go outside the race, okay, and she's gonna date Jack Harlow next Jack Harlow.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Really, you know what? Extremely random prediction.
Speaker 2: Okay, but actually that that might were interesting, right, I was gonna say Wow, I was gonna say Jason Momoa.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think he would go for her.
Speaker 2: You don't think he would go for Oh you don't really go from Lisa Bounet to Lori Harvey. I mean, you know he might want to try something different, because that would.
Speaker 1: Be very different, very true. No, No, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, but it's either that or will Smith one of the two and Jadea's fine.
Speaker 1: With it, Well, it's will both of you get a two for one? Oh my gosh, how do you feel?
Speaker 2: Michael B. Jordan Is? Do you think he laughed when he heard that they broke up?
Speaker 1: He probably laughed when he heard that they were dating, and then he laughed when he heard that they broke up.
Speaker 2: True?
Speaker 1: True, But then did you see the girl take a lot of detective tests? Which one on selling Sunset Pa? Baby Mama breathe.
Speaker 2: Right, yes, Now why was she taking a lot of tective detective tests?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, so Nick cannons one of his baby mama bree uh was taking a lot of tective tests.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: We don't know why, right, But one of the questions was is something like if Michael B. Jordan is good in bed? Yes? And she said no.
Speaker 1: And she said no, and the lie detective tests said she was not lying.
Speaker 2: Like why are we doing this? And so I just want the people to understand that I called this about whenever, whenever Laurie Harry broke up with him, I was like, he ain't good in bed?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, no, shade to Michael B. Jordan.
Speaker 2: We think he's he's a great guy, right, but you know, being good in bed is a Is it an art form? Is it? No?
Speaker 1: I think it's taken for granted. I think some of these guys, like people like Michael B. Jordan are guys who were like, you know that the hot sexy thing. They think their presence is enough. Oh really, you know what I'm saying is enough?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so once they take off their clothes, they don't need to do nothing pretty much.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that's I don't know, that's just my guess.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know. But but she stayed with him for a long time for him to be bad in bed, it was.
Speaker 1: Michael Jordan's she probably you know, she probably thought, oh, we can get better, we can get you know, we.
Speaker 2: Can and we can work on it. Yeah, okay, but do you feel Okay, I do this. I do feel this way. I feel like, let's say, let's say Michael be Jordan. Let's say he was bad with Bree. Okay, I feel like he could be great with someone else.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's a chemistry thing, right, It's a stylistic thing.
Speaker 1: Is a lot to evolved, that's true. Yeah, that's true. Everyone is different. Yeah, interactions, I think the two people make a big difference.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, so, but he's had a track record right now.
Speaker 1: So okay, So knowing this, Giselle, you know, if Michael B.
Speaker 2: Jordan would be like, hey, I like you, I give it at least one go to see like what and now I'm curious, like how bad is bad? Like what does bad look like? For you?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: I would yeah, I'd give it a go. You just just like at least once and if it was if it was out of between one and ten. If it was a seven, I'd go again to you know, see it could be a nine.
Speaker 1: Could it be?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, it could be a ten. So if it's a four, no, I don't want to see him again.
Speaker 1: Okay, but that has happened?
Speaker 2: Has that? I mean that's kind of like universal. There are women that have slept with a man and he just sucked right, or he came fast, or he just didn't eat it right, or it's we're going downhill right now. Okay, you know all these things right, and then they gave and then they went again. Okay, so let me tell you what does goodbye and goritch? Okay, Now there are some women I think that we'll give you another shot. Yes, well, there could be other things that has happened. For instance, I could be drunk right, junk and high with a douji.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it could be all kinds of things, so I might give you another chance.
Speaker 1: I think coming fast is not on the first time, is not a reason to kick somebody to the curve. No, yeah, I think you should give that. I have though I have Okay, yes, I was like, yeah, play it, get out, okay. Yeah, So but I'm just saying got it. You know you can assess, you can do an overall assessment. You'll be like, okay, this garbage, yes, and is it worth me even taking off my panties And the answer would be.
Speaker 2: Now, okay, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: Let us know, ladies. I would like the ladies to write in yeah, like what's a deal breaker? No?
Speaker 2: What like if it's a scale of one to ten and it's a four, do you give them another chance? Or like what happened to on the first time that you said I never want to do this again? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That I want to know that, like what happened for you to be like, I'm never again.
Speaker 2: Never again. Yes, speaking of never again, I guess we won't hear take that, take that, take that anymore. Do y'all know who I'm talking about? Because I'm referring to the man called Sean Puffy Combs because he's had a hard couple of weeks. It's been a lot, it's been a lot, yes, Okay. First and foremost, his ex girlfriend came out with all kinds of allegations. She said, you rate me, you beat me up, groom, she's up.
Speaker 1: You assaulted me, Yeah, you treated me badly forced her to do have sex with other men.
Speaker 2: All kinds of stuff. Yeah, and she said, and it was a civil case. So she said, bring me write me that check, right, run it. Run that check over here, baby, And so to the tune of like thirty million dollars, run the check, and he said, I ain't running the check. And then less than twenty four hours later, he ran that check.
Speaker 1: I mean, that was the.
Speaker 2: Fastest settlement I've ever seen. I literally thought I was getting pumped.
Speaker 1: I'm like, because when I read that it was over and it was settled, I was like, no, this just really happened, right, Like what happened here? Right?
Speaker 2: That's how you know. I let's let's guesstimate how much the check really.
Speaker 1: Was thirty Wait? Is that?
Speaker 2: Is that a rumor?
Speaker 1: Is that what the lawyer said, wasn't it? Or does she really initially asked for thirty million? I thought, I feel like the lawyer, Puffy's lawyer was like, oh, she asked us for thirty million dollars.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, I don't know. I can't remember.
Speaker 1: It happened too fast, Robin, I can't remember what happened, but it was it was we heard the number thirty million. Yeah, we heard thirty million, Yes, thirty million from somewhere. Yes, we don't know what. We don't know what they settled for. She was I think she was asking for thirty thirty is a good number, Okay, Okay, So but I believe because it settled so fast, I'm sure she got like double that at least, right, right, probably, Yeah, I'm I don't know. She Well, we know that she got a lot. She got a lot, So how do we Okay, So you know, you have people, you have people who have different different opinions on it, right, Okay, because it's like, oh, well, she just wanted money, right versus oh, it's a money grab, you know, I hate that term.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh it's just a money grab? What does that even mean? Right?
Speaker 1: Because it's like, okay, if you you know? And then it's like, oh, well, why did she wait so long? Which I believe she probably has dealt with so many emotions and so many just effects from this, and so it's probably taken this long for her to have the courage, yes, to to speak up, right she I'm sure she was very scared because things have happened that are scary.
Speaker 2: People have come up missing cars have been blown up, things have happened. So it's like, okay, that's very scary. Yeah, so she she got the courage, which thank god, and she handled her business now since then, because that is why we say puffies and have a bad week. About seventeen other women have come out to say, I'm just kidding. It's about two other women have come out to say that they were also sexually assaulted by him. Yeah, with very detailed stories. We'll say allegedly, because I think has been proven. But the story is extremely detailed, and I always say the truth is in the details. Right, There's that, and then like I think he was affiliated with some college. They dropped him. He got dropped by Macy's. So his stepped down from Revolt. He stepped down from Revolt. At fifty of all people said play it, I'll buy it.
Speaker 1: Give me that.
Speaker 2: Said I'll take that, Take that, take that. Yeah, and then there was enough Sean John Macy's and then did Sharrock come out, And.
Speaker 1: So I know I feel like there was a liquor the liquor brand cut ties too.
Speaker 2: They might have like I heard.
Speaker 1: That, whoa, I mean it don't pay the play No, it's horrible. It's horrible, and even you know, it's funny. It's like then you have all these old interviews that are resurfacing where people like alluded to stuff, and stuff is making sense. So even like the girl, the Asian girl that recently had a baby by him, but she said she said something about him beating her. Yeah, no, this was in an interview like a long time ago I loved Mama, Yes, no, yeah, oh god, yeah, she said she said something about him beating her. But she wasn't, you know, pressing charges or anything. But she was literally on doing some type of interview with I can't remember where I saw it, but it was. It's just a lot like that is a scary dark road that I can't I can I understand being young and impressionable and thinking that you have some sort of opportunity. You know, Cassie, she wanted to be in the music business. Yeah, just like him literally having her in a choke hold. Sorry I said the word literally, but like literally yeah, literally literally literally, but she felt like she was in a choke hold. Yeah, she's young, she's impression, she doesn't have anything. She's thinking, you know, he's gonna help get her to where she needs to go. And I think that's what a lot of these other women were probably dealing with. And that's just that's that's horrible. It's sad, it's horrible anyway. Another, I mean, lucky for him that he's not being prosecuted.
Speaker 2: He's no. I thought the sexual assault ones, oh is it are there? I don't know if they're civil or criminal, So we need to look those look. But Cassie's lossuit was so thirty million.
Speaker 1: Okay, because I thought the lawyers came out was like pretty much trying to imply that it was a money grab and she's been trying for a long time to get like okay, so if she was trying to get money before, why not give it to her to shut her eye? Because he didn't think that this was all that the ship was gonna hit the fan, and guess what, it hit the fan? And Aubrey all Day said, I try to.
Speaker 2: Tell y'all, I tried to tell y'all, but ain't the way you want to listen to me? Right that Aubrey all Day is energized, okay, ready.
Speaker 1: She even went down the road to suggest that Puffy had something to do with Tupac's murder and murder.
Speaker 2: Aubrey's going down the road like.
Speaker 1: Come on the girl, Okay, bring it in, bring it and he is not worth it. Listen, listen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sometimes you just need to like mind your business and sit down, cam down, pooh. All right, speaking to people who are mad, right now, let's talk about everyone's mama. Tina knows because what she said was leave my daughter and out she went off. And I'm not mad at you idiots.
Speaker 1: What does she calling?
Speaker 2: Okay, So for those of y'all who don't know what we're talking about. And by the way, on Friday, I'm going to see the Renaissance movie. Oh you are, yes, nice, I'm going you know, as a I'm just going anyway, go see the Renaissance movie. I'm so excited about it. With someone who didn't go to the concert. Oh yeah, fine, right, okay, so.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 2: So the premiere of the Renaissance movie it happened, and Beyonce was there and it's Renaissance and it's silver, like silver is the theme people, right, So she had a beautiful silver gown, Donatella inspired gown, and she had like silver blondish hair and it looked.
Speaker 1: White so in the pictures, the hair looks white white, okay, And I really think it's just the lighting, the brightness of the lights that really made Beyonce's complexion look very light, very fair, very fair. Yes, right, yes, And there's two things to think about, like, okay, light skinned people. Yes, in the winter, we get lighter and lighter.
Speaker 2: Yes, right. Unfortunately, now Beyonce is not as light as us. She has a little more you know, pigment melanin than we do. But she still, you know, is a lighter skinned person.
Speaker 1: Lighter skinned black woman. Right. So people are like, oh my gosh, Beyonce's trying to look white.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. I thought this was one of the Kardashians.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, she's trying to look white, bleaching and lighting her skin.
Speaker 2: Why is she lighting her skin? They even called her either her makeup artists or her hairstylist and asked him it was a asked him about Beyonce and why she wants to look like a white woman.
Speaker 1: What what are you talking about? Let me look, And Mama Tina said, came across this today and decided to post it after seeing all of the stupid, ignorant self hating racist statements about her lightning her skin and wearing platinum hair, wanting to be white. She does a film called The Renaissance. Blah blah blah blah blah. She went and called people big losers, losers and hold on, let me see bozos.
Speaker 2: Yes, both those clown clowns.
Speaker 1: She used all types of word and then she said, and this shit is he Larry? She said, Oh, where is it.
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 1: Hear you sad little haters come out of the woodwork. Hold on, blah blah blah blah blah blah, where is it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I know that she is gonna be pistoed at me for doing this, but I am fed up.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm a sin I'm gonna call Mama nos and ask her to say the same thing to all of my hatards on the Twitter. Okay, I want her to just like, unleash the dragon, all of them bozos and losers. Oh my gosh, I love it.
Speaker 1: Okay, now let's let's let's try to reenact how this conversation went right. He like, Mama, why you do that? You ain't supposed to do that.
Speaker 2: Mama, leave these people alone. You know, I don't pay attention to these people.
Speaker 1: Why you do that? But I'm happy you did it right, right, Oh mama, why you Mama? These people they don't know nothing, right, Okay, it's okay, Mama, it's okay. I don't hurt anybody.
Speaker 2: Mama, she doesn't. Maybe I'll say alone Jesus Es.
Speaker 1: Mama Tina went up. But let me tell you something. I felt this in my spirits. Mama Tina going off because she says a lot of shit that I want to say. Yeah, I keep it. Do you know how many times sometimes I'll like start to type in and I'd be like, no, delete it, let me just stop, let me just not even acknowledged.
Speaker 2: Don't even get I'm gonna block.
Speaker 1: You, but I'm not even gonna write you back. I'm not gonna name call you. I'm not even going to go there. You're not gonna take my energy. But I felt that in my spirit, so I.
Speaker 2: Felt it too. Everything she was saying, I was like, that is what I'm saying to anything that I've ever read that's been negative to those people. Y'all are boos, losers, both haters and haters and clowns, all of it.
Speaker 1: And she bounce and said, do not my funny to me, I think it's so I really want to know Beyonce's fensta because you know, she has to be on Instagram just so I think.
Speaker 2: So I don't have a fence toa like I don't have.
Speaker 1: But you have a page. Beyonce doesn't follow anyone on her page on the Beyonce page, you know what I'm saying. And I think she probably with her friends and her family, she probably is, you know, commenting, Oh you look cute, you look pretty, you know what I'm saying, And they know it's her because you know, Mama Tina knows Beyonce's fence to Kelly Rowlands, FENSDA or whatever. I don't think she needs it to like troll people or whatever, but to be able to be human, right to like, oh that looks pretty, Oh mommy, you look pretty?
Speaker 2: You know whatever, I'm gonna get a fence to for. Are we gonna talk about Jalen Hurts? Is that his name? I'm gonna get a fence to so I could talk to him.
Speaker 1: Because that man, I just.
Speaker 2: Came across him and a clip off. I was like, let me scrow I just came across him recently, like maybe I'm late to the game.
Speaker 1: You're very late.
Speaker 2: How long has he been doing what he's doing? Well, he's been in the league, not super long, but he made it to the super Bowl last year.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I'm super That's when he kind of like really gained a lot of attension because he made it to the super Bowl right with Philadelphia Eagles as the starting quarterback.
Speaker 2: Oh he's a quarterback? Yes? Oh yes, okay, so yes, this thing called Jalen.
Speaker 1: He's very sexy.
Speaker 2: What yes?
Speaker 1: I mean beyond have you been? Where have where has Gazelle been?
Speaker 2: And it's so funny because I came from the page way I came from this page. So I started like going through his page a little bit, and I saw like Erica's following him, or Erica is like all my friends have liked like several pictures of his and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, where has that been? He does this thing where he licks his mouth like he looks. Oh. Yes, does he have a girlfriend? Yes? Oh?
Speaker 2: Who is his girlfriend?
Speaker 1: A wife? No? But he has a girlfriend. She's she's cute. Oh she is she's a very like cute. I think you would like look at and be like, I think you would approve the girlfriend. Okay, she's cute. I think she's like highly educated all of that.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, all right, Jaalen, I see you, Jalen, I see you. Okay. Isn't she like a she has some type of I don't know if she's a lawyer.
Speaker 1: Or something she has an okay, no, no, no, no, his agent is not she's not his agent. His agent is a black woman though.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, he plays for Philly, yes, reasonably, Shady is coming to Philly very soon. A Jalen, we're doing a live show in the Philadelphia, mister Jalen, So we are personally inviting you.
Speaker 1: She's not okay, y'all, we actually are doing a live show in Philly. Yes, we are.
Speaker 2: So what is it February February first? Is it the first? February first? We're doing a live show in Philly. Tickets will be going on telling if they're not already, very soon. And Jalen, you're invited.
Speaker 1: You have a v I bet BP.
Speaker 2: Pass from Jiselle.
Speaker 1: Okay, empty way.
Speaker 2: Moving on.
Speaker 1: You met Jason at reasonably? I sure did.
Speaker 2: And by the way, Jason and I as he informs me and he's saying to me, happy anniversary. We've known each other for a year.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, because we yes. Our live show in New.
Speaker 2: York was yes a year ago. And I sent him an apron having nothing to do. I'm show you, Jason. I'm sorry. I'm gonna sow ribin a picture. I sent him an apron because it was like one of because Jason cooks, it was one of Oprah's favorite things, and I was like, when you put it on, take a picture.
Speaker 1: He said, Okay, I care.
Speaker 2: The picture is very scondrealous.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's a scandolous picture. But Jason, you looking just as good as Jaylen. Okay the end, Oh very nice. Yes, anyway, we're out of here.
Speaker 2: We gotta go. I don't forget to live your life either reasonable or shit dude or both.
Speaker 1: Bye bye.
Speaker 2: Reasonably Shady is a production of the Black Effect podcast Network.
Speaker 1: For more podcasts from iHeart Radio, visit the iHeartRadio Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to your favorite shows
Speaker 2: And you can connect with us on social media at Robin Dixon, ten, Giselle Bryant, and Reasonably Shady