Speaker 1: Wind Down with Janet Kramer and I'm Heart Radio Podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, so we have a fun week coming up. Anything you're nervous about going to Florida, bit, it's your phone over. I always have my phone over, which is actually an interesting topic. Side note, this is my sidebar. Sometimes it bothers people in relationships when you put the phone down because you think, but I always because I don't like seeing a phone because I think it's rude. Like normally, when have you ever seen my phone up like that?
Speaker 3: Normally you've got the phone down. You've been the nineteen sixty five wallet case phone thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know that anymore though, But no, I has that ever been a pet peeve of yours because it hasn't been a mind but I've always I was talking to we were talking to Jenny McCarthy and she was saying how she didn't Donnie didn't like it when she'd put her phone down like that.
Speaker 3: I think my I think my FoST thought is well, why what you hat you then when you put your phone down like that?
Speaker 2: But it's always down like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you don't normally have a phone case like that. I'm not seeing your hiding then no, no, I don't want to see your phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, I guess I don't. I just don't ever like it going up like that for some reason, because I don't. I get too sidetracked when I see people's like when Catherine has.
Speaker 3: So that's why the old the old wallet phone from two thousand and two, you're probably actually better to get in all lot. Why because it folds over?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, mine never folded over. No, I just always turned it over. Oh that's interesting. So you thought that it was a foldover. No, it was just was just on the back. Yeah, okay, very observant, clearly. Anyways, we're going to Florida. It's our first I would say it's our first official family No, because we were with the wedding, but like true just vak Yeah, well no, well as a family of three, what was that.
Speaker 3: Is a family of three?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Because a family you know, because when we went fourth of July up north, I was but this is I was pregnant with Romans. So this is now with the baby, with Joli and Jase. We're going to the beach.
Speaker 3: Yeah. It's just a pity that Troy couldn't be there because of his football, which such a break is different. But yeah, it'll be good, which leads me to the question of in fact, it's not a question, it's a request. So we're renting. We're renting a boat one day, aren't.
Speaker 2: We We are swimming at the dolphins in the ocean.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited. Okay, but do you know what sharks eat fish dolphins? Do you know how many videos on Instagram I've seen a shark just swimming past the boat with a dolphin hanging out the smuth.
Speaker 2: No, it's probably Ai.
Speaker 3: It's not Ai. I thought you should be renting the boat. What I thought we were getting a boat.
Speaker 2: We have a boat. It's going to take us out to the cove and we're going to swim with dolphins in the ocean.
Speaker 3: I'm not what I'm not I'm not getting in. I am not getting in the ocean in Florida. Why is that a real question? Yes, it's riddled with shops, Yeah, shocks everywhere.
Speaker 2: Honey, it's an ocean.
Speaker 3: The highest percentage of shop attacks in the last two years is Florida.
Speaker 2: Hey, Siri, hold on a second, what what was that a Google search? I just know, I just know you just know what.
Speaker 3: Again? Pull it on your on your Instagram. I don't. I don't think there's a poll that you've won.
Speaker 2: What what is? I don't understand though, But yet you'll drive a motorcycle on the roads?
Speaker 3: No, I don't.
Speaker 2: Just yeah the.
Speaker 3: CITs when the last when's the last time I drove a more?
Speaker 2: You don't have your license, but you have a motorcycle. Have it makes sense.
Speaker 3: I've had a motorcycle since February and it's done four point eight miles.
Speaker 2: Because you don't have a license, it doesn't make sense to me why.
Speaker 3: You even have a point seven of those miles a mile an hour or under.
Speaker 2: Okay, are you ready for your chance of how common it is to get a No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I'm not interested.
Speaker 2: I'm not interested in facts yours what.
Speaker 3: I'm not interested in the statistics and the data of what.
Speaker 2: I'm not talking about motorcycles in the road because that's actually more common.
Speaker 3: It's just the motorcycle chat. I don't use it.
Speaker 2: These instances are still.
Speaker 4: Helen.
Speaker 3: And yesterday, yesterday I got out of the garage. Twelve is a the gym? I thought, you know what, I'm in the gym. I may as well look at it for an hour and I sat on it twice and it's not even starting. It's just give up. Let's got a full tank. A few and it won't start. And it's done four point eight miles.
Speaker 2: It's time to let it go.
Speaker 3: Ben, Yeah, and even charge the party, Okay.
Speaker 2: Like I said, how common are shark attacks in Florida? These instances are still extremely rare. Estimates. Estimates range from one ready one in two hundred million, Zama.
Speaker 3: If you're willing to get in the water with them, then I'll keep the kids in the boat.
Speaker 2: What How common is it to get into a motor cycle accident? One in a hundred, so I think are our odds.
Speaker 3: But that's why I've not been on the road do it. I've not used it, I know. Okay, So why you've thrown that at me?
Speaker 2: Because you would rather do that. But yet you won't get into a shark. You won't get into an ocean.
Speaker 3: I have not ridden the motorcycle on the roads.
Speaker 2: No, I understand that. I know, But you have a motorcycle to ride it.
Speaker 3: Have a motorcycle.
Speaker 2: It's not amasyage, it's not amasy.
Speaker 3: Think of it riding it. Think of it. The thirty minutes of freedom. I could have if I actually went out.
Speaker 2: On it, and you have it and it's still a museum in our garage.
Speaker 3: Okay, I just don't. It's like, so I've seen a clip the other day. It's like, and it was in Thingers, Australia or Thailand.
Speaker 2: We are going to Florida, please please, okay.
Speaker 3: And it was a guy who was what's it called when he's tied to a boat and he's got the parachute parasailing, parasailing, So he has chosen in Thailand to tie himself to a boat with a parachute behind them, right, and he's got a little tie. Guy tied Tom even know if he has tied to him, but anyway, the two of them got up in the air and he ends up three hundred meters up in the air.
Speaker 2: And a shark flies three hundred meters there and.
Speaker 3: The panics and unties. He's harness and falls to his death. He has chosen to put his life at risk by going on a parachute glider thing. I know, I'm not choosing to go in a shock infested water because that would put my.
Speaker 2: Life and we're not going in the middle of the dark ocean, in the deep, dark blue sea. We are going to a little cove like we did in Italy.
Speaker 3: You've seen what bull sharks hang about?
Speaker 2: Why did you get into the water in Italy?
Speaker 3: The shock?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? It's an ocean.
Speaker 3: We asked every boat driver that we had. Have you seen a shop? You ever seen a shock? You ask a boat driver in Florida? Have you seen a shot?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 3: Yeah, ten minutes ago. Mate, guarantee you.
Speaker 2: Not where we're going to be and it's going to beautiful and listen.
Speaker 3: I need ordered us some shocks. It's on Amazon.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, listen, I really because you know how jas is very sensitive to fun at times, because he's scared of certain things. Since that's the fun, you, I'm not the one like not wanting to go in the water, so uh, I think he'll need that encouragement of not being scared to get in the water, if that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Okay, just you see, just before we get in the water, just say mommy, go and see your mommy. She's got some statistics. Let you feel safe.
Speaker 2: Stop. All right, So today's episode we have we should ask the psychic. He's actually a medium medium different have you ever been read by a medium.
Speaker 3: I have been read by a medium. Yeah, yeah, I think it's mostly psychics that I've been to see.
Speaker 2: You've been do a psychic? Really shocking?
Speaker 3: Really yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't see you as like a believer in that stuff.
Speaker 3: One probably twice a year when I lived in Scotland. Her name was Andy and she was excellent.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, okay, and what did she tell you stuff? Okay? Did it play out?
Speaker 3: Actually? That? Yeah? That she was good. But I don't know if I've been to a natural medium, but I'm looking forward to.
Speaker 2: I love mediums, Jonathan, I I got read by one. I have to say my tyler Henry One. Uh, I'd have to look think back or re listened to his episode because I don't remember. I was on his show and somebody else came through for him, and I don't know if it was because at that time I had just found out about Mike's affair stuff and I had this thing for E and I was going to be read by him, but like, nothing came to fruition in that one, and he picked up one of my other old friends that were there, a relative of hers and so. But another medium that I had in Nashville, and he did cold cases, just like the guy Jonathan mar Set's coming on and he's helped solve some yeah, some some cold cases. And that's just like that's where I'm like, how do people not believe in that? And I know there's a big thing with faith, but I also think God created these beautiful people to have different to be able to connect to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's interesting, so as usual by delve and to whoever was coming on, but it's and never know how the mind of a medium works and what they see, like if they know that, let's see, your grandmother is showing up, then like he was talking to someone about the mum, but it's his mum that shows up, so therefore he knows, Okay, it's related to a mum, or it's an incidant like he was saying to someone. It was a newsreader, I think, and he was saying, you're really close to your mom because she's almost like right in your face, right beside you, So you're close to.
Speaker 2: That's how I'll be to my kids and you right in your face. Is there anybody that you hope that he brings to or that shows up in our session today?
Speaker 3: I never even thought about that. I don't think he'll be I don't think he'll be looking to to bring people into the room with us.
Speaker 2: Oh I want someone to come in. Yeah, I never got to meet your gran.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well she showed up.
Speaker 2: Then there will be tears.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that will be tears. That's what she camera.
Speaker 2: There'll be more than one strong single tear. Why didn't she die.
Speaker 3: Two thousand and three?
Speaker 2: How again?
Speaker 3: Heart attack?
Speaker 2: And she was who you were closest to. Yeah, yeah, my your mom? Oh, sweet mom's mom. Yeah, my mom is an angel. That's interesting. Yeah, I had I always had my grandpa come through in a lot of my sessions. I wanted someone else to come through, but his energy was too dark, and so he's never come through. And I'm kind of glad that's gone.
Speaker 3: Really Yeah, all right, okay.
Speaker 2: I wanted like a sorry, maybe I don't know, some kind of closure. But yeah, he's here. So let's take a break and see who shows up.
Speaker 4: I Hello, how are you good? Nice?
Speaker 2: I am Jana. This is my husband Alan. Hello, thank you so much for coming on. We're so excited to talk to you.
Speaker 4: Likewise, thank you for having me. I'm really excited.
Speaker 3: Where are you?
Speaker 2: Where do you. Where are you based New York?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, great, we love New York.
Speaker 4: New York is awesome. Are you guys in California or like La Area?
Speaker 2: We used to be, but now we live in Franklin, Tennessee.
Speaker 4: Oh nice. I feel like that's been like a huge thing, like everyone leaving Los Angeles or and just like kind of scattering to like Miami or Vancouver or wherever everything, Like we just left. We hated there, We're out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's you know, after well before COVID. Yeah, I was just I like this way of living. And then he came from England, Scotland to England and then to Nashville. So I pulled him over.
Speaker 3: I feel looking. I feel looking to know your house. I've watched so many of your videos this morning. If you'l looking know the background of your kitchen and you'll you study And.
Speaker 4: It's my mom's house.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I just bought a house last year with my wife and we're about fifteen twenty minutes away. Because when we start having kids, I want my parents to be like kind of you know, they're and heelpful because you're like all the help I can kind of get. And my wife works from home and she's like, get the hell out and like go to your mom's house because I need the house to myself. So every video everything I do my mom's house.
Speaker 2: So that's crazy. Yeah, he was. He was showing me some videos earlier today and I'm just every video I was like, I just got chills, chills after chills, after chills.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I was showing another one where you were speaking to a lady and unfortunately I think her dogs come through and she had been set on fire by a father figure or biological father yep. And I just like like you. I was like wow, like and how did you? How did you get into that kind of colde case? So that always intrigues me. We watched so many TV shows on things.
Speaker 2: We were just watching Into the Fire last night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so.
Speaker 2: And then can I also just asked too, like when did this? When did you first? Is it a feeling? Is it a vision? Is it a body thing? Like what? What? How old were you? And like what was that moment too?
Speaker 4: So when I first, like I guess you could say, like brought up this gift when I was a child. I was probably about four or five, my my mom sister passed away, my aunt Susan or my aunt Sue, and she passed when I was six months old, so I didn't really like really know her or like have a relationship with her or whatever, just because I was so young. And you know, just like most families, people have pictures of their loved ones that have like passed away. And my mom was best friends with her, so she would always like talk about her to like my family myself growing up. So one day it was Easter Sunday, my mom tells the story to everyone because she's like it freaked the entire family out, where everyone didn't speak to each old for like a solid like thirty minutes because they were like, what the hell just happened type of thing. So my grandfather, her father, when he was living, I walked up to him and I was like, oh, and Susie's here, and he's like yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever, you know, very like old school type of guy, and I go, no, she and I was wearing I'm sure you know you guys know this the double jean shirt with the pants. My mom used to wear me like the Canadian tuxedo thing. So I kept pulling on this on my shirt, being like Susie's wearing this, Susie's wearing this, like trying to say that she's wearing a denim jacket. My grandfather goes, the hell's this kid talking about the hell's's kid talking about my mom and her other sister, like we're sitting there. So my other aunt was like, I have no idea what he's talking about. My mom comes in, like she saw like a ghost, like white, pale, whatever, and my grandfather was like, why do you look like this? And she's like, well, when the surface was over, like when everyone went to cars to go to the cemetery to follow the casket and everything, my mom walked back in and put a jean jacket in the casket like where she was because they were best friends. They lived together, and there's a jean jacket that they would steal back and forth from each other. So she wanted to have a very intimate moment with just her sister. She didn't want her other sister or her parents to know. She just wanted to be her thing. So I guess for like thirty minutes, people didn't speak, and like I was a kid, so I went outside and I was like chasing the Easter eggs and you know, continuing my day, and I guess everyone was just like super quiet and like didn't really understand it. And then when I was getting older, like I was seeing things about my family that I don't think someone should know about their family, like very intimate personal things from people that passed away coming through, like acknowledging and apologizing for like sexual assault and things like that, and I didn't really understand what it was. So like when it was coming through, I didn't really get it, so I didn't think too much of it. And plus I wanted to be like a normal kid, So I was like, like I was wrestling football like everything, and I wanted to stay on that track of like normal because what I was seeing and feeling not everyone. I realized that certain age was like my friends. I didn't want to be like a weirdo to my friends and to my coaches and to anything. So another weird thing is before I went to college, my and Sue went to the same college that I committed to the play lacrosse at. So I committed there because my dad played rugby there my and my aunt Sue was there, and before I left, I turned to my mom and I goes their mental illness in the family, like I feel like I'm mentally off, like I have schizophrenia, Like I don't really know what's going on, because I didn't have anyone to really validate what was going on if I was either going crazy or if it was luck what I said with certain things like no one really validated that for me, and she said no, And then it just so happened that someone like another medium validated for me. And from there, my mom just brought friends that I've never met before when I was home from college to practice and I didn't tell any of my friends. I didn't tell anyone. And then after that I was going to be a police officer. So I went through the NYPD academy. I went through everything, and a high level homicide detective pulled me aside and the chief at the time and was like, you should go home and be able to come home every night, and you should be able to not worry that if you step on the street someone's going to shoot you, Like we'll use you when we seem like it's fit to use you on these unsolved cases. So what I found out recently from like the FBI and like all these people that I've worked with was they were sending people to me to see throughout the years until they thought I was ready. So they would send people pretending to be someone else, and they would actually be bringing people on. And I was working on cases I didn't even really know about until later on, so they were coming through, and just the Long Island serial killer case I was pulled on in twenty seventeen from doing it. And it's just like all this stuff, and that's how I got involved in the in like the police work and and everything from those two high level officers.
Speaker 3: Hope they your money then, So I.
Speaker 4: Don't charge them. I don't charge them at all. I don't charge anytime I work on an unsolved or anything. I don't charge any of Like I don't charge the state. I do because I want to help the family, because when they come to me, I'm their last option, I'm not their first, so it's like I want to be able to try my best to help them. So I don't charge.
Speaker 2: How many cases have you helped solve?
Speaker 4: By by solving it's just I helped them turn a corner or keep a case open. But probably at this point close to like seventy five hundred.
Speaker 3: Like seventy five hundred.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like you look at my emails right now, helps from parents that I wanted the name of the case because it's active. But I helped turn a suicide into a homicide with the DA like recently, so wow, yeah, Like well that that gave me chills. Like when they called me and they told me, I like didn't know how to take it because that was that was the first time that I was able to turn a suicide to a homicide, and I like freaked myself out and I had to go for a long run. I was like, I need to like clear my head, like this is a little nutty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I was gonna ask too, Like what do you do to get out from because is it like are people constantly coming to you? Or do you sit in a space and is there like a ritual you do to you know, have these people come in? Like what is that?
Speaker 4: So I learned to ignore it, so like basically all the time. I guess you can say people will come like through or try to like come through. But if I let it kind of if I talk to every person about it, when when I'm out, I'm gonna be burnt out, drained, like I'm it's not gonna like I'm not gonna be helpful for whoever wants a reading or for like an unsolve. So I learned to kind of just like ignore or just like try to live everyday life like everyday life. So I go for like a lot of runs. I play. I know it's gonna sound silly, but I play volleyball with the NYPD guys.
Speaker 2: Volleyball. Yeah, you're gonna say video games, and I'm like, I'm.
Speaker 4: Literally going tonight to play indoor volleyball with them. And it's just like I try to do as like much normal stuff, but my phone rings a lot, and it's always like like police officers or FBI or whoever, because they don't want to kind of gear me to what's going on. They want to like kind of like take me off guard shock me. They don't want me to know about a case because if they tell me a case, it's human nature to look up a case. I mean like if they're like there's a huge case, like look it up. Most of the time they don't tell me. They're like we have ten minutes go like that go, and then I rattle it off and then they hang up In a month later, I hear the progress because I don't hear it in real.
Speaker 2: Time because this is gonna be it's only because we just watched it, but we watched Monsters, the Mendez Brother's story, Like do you ever just like sit and be like all right, like come to me whatever that dad was, and be like what was the truth in that? And then would you ever call and be like hey, they they for sure did it or they for sured itdn't like is it like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, does that ever happen? So a couple of times yeah, Like.
Speaker 3: I don't want to say.
Speaker 4: I guess the Brian Coburger case was one of them. The Utah four when the kid went into the house and did horrible things to the girls in the in the house and there's two survivor girls. I think it was No, it's not Utah, it was Idaho, the Idaho for So they were saying stuff and I called them and out because I was seeing it all over TikTok because like people start blasting things on social media and then it gets all these millions of like views and stuff and I'm like, that's not it, Like, don't pay attention to this, Like I'll do that to them because people love true crime. I guess I didn't even know it was like such a big thing, like until recently in the last year. Probably, Well, like.
Speaker 2: You can't like specifically go to like it. I guess I'm like, like you can't look at like some people might not come up like for that, like you might not feel anything from that situation, like the Mendez or oj or Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: Does that make no, No, it does. I would need to sit with someone who was probably either very close to the case with it family because like a huge super fan, like when be able to validate like very intimate personal things.
Speaker 2: Sure, okay, that makes sense. So you have to have the connection of at least the person to have that person come through.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like and like that's why I try not to talk so much about others, Like when like people reach out to me, like can you do this case? It's like it I could, but who can really validate it besides like the family or the detectives or the pis or who whoever?
Speaker 3: How long how long do you need to spend with someone or how long do you need to be dialed in that conversation or that person and all the things to start to come through.
Speaker 4: So for like a significant like to get stuff, probably twenty and twenty five minutes, I would probably say only because really the FBI and like the police train me to go fast, like because I typically I would have spent more time, like a forty five minute period, because my whole thing would to give the family closure first and then go into the case because I don't want to just start drilling stuff down their throat. That's not how I do things. But I've learned to kind of give the closure very quickly and fast with stuff and then go right into the case because the police they don't want to wait, like they want to go and they're so probably twenty five minutes, I'll probably say for a shorter answer, sorry for going.
Speaker 3: And that's forlick a taking cold cases to say, if that's just someone that comes to you that wants a standard reading on family members or I mean, how long do you need to sit with them in order for things to start to come through to you?
Speaker 4: Well, it initially starts pretty fast, but I spend about forty five minutes to an hour with like a normal like not like a cold case. Right, I try to do as much for them as I can.
Speaker 3: Just have this vision of you walking in the streets in New York and like people walking past, and you get connected to that person, and our person walks past, connected to that person, and just constantly things coming up.
Speaker 4: Always, it's literally always like that is it?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is your wife? Is she? How did? How did you tell her this? Because I imagine at first it would have been like wait.
Speaker 4: What yeah, So that's actually a funny story. We just got married to two weeks ago, thank you, thank you. So basically I had a relationship before her and the girl that's when I start going out to like LA and stuff. Really, so I was starting to read like public figures and stuff. And then she, you know, was really enamored by that life. And I didn't like how that situation turned. So when we you know, broke up or whatever, I said that I would wait to tell someone until I knew that they liked me for me and not like I go to LA and I could be around people for readings specifically and stuff. So it just so happened that when we first met and we were going on because we met her in COVID, so we were sitting outside in like the space things where like you can only get food. You can't get drinks, so it had to be like a sit down dinner in New York. And there was a curfew at like eleven thirty at night, so you had to get thirty eight and leave by eleven thirty. But basically she would hear calls from like the DA's office, the FBI, so she thought I worked in law enforcement. So I didn't really say too much. I just wanted to see where things would go before I'm like, I'm a medium, Like this is what I do. Eventually I told her like once we made it official, I told her immediately after. And then she was like, prove it. That's literally what she said. She said, prove it. So I had to prove it to her. And I brought in a family member that she's never spoken about. Her family does not speak about because of religious things, and she was hysterically crying. And then the entire night, we're watching TV, and I could feel her just like staring at me kind of, so I would turn my head and I would be like, is everything good? And she's like I just don't get it. Like she's like I don't get it. And now she's like my biggest supporter and she's like, you know, the best, but she doesn't even work in the entertainment side. She works for alcohol, like an alcohol company. So it's like very different.
Speaker 2: So yeah, suppressing yeah, emotion.
Speaker 4: A little bit.
Speaker 2: It's also I feel like it could be hard to because there's so many critics out there, yeah, and either judgment or people saying I know someone that is just like that is just a load of bs and that's not true. But I'm like, how can people say that, I maybe find psychics. Maybe there's a piece of that where there's a lot of people out there that are just you have a grandpa that died, well, no shit, I'm forty like you know, so I think there's there's pieces of maybe people that do that for entertainment that are false. Is that Is that okay fair to say?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but when you're solving cold cases and mediums, I don't know. I just I find it very different and more believable than a psychic same or no, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I see people obviously that you know, I always call like a cold reading where they ask you the questions and you kind of respond with, like, you know, for example, it's like did you lose a grandparent and someone is so desperate and vulnerable they're like, oh my god, yes or like whatever, and then they kind of feed off of off of that. I do the I only tell people say like really yes or no, like if it like that's all I really need, I guess, because or just don't say anything. A lot of people don't say anything. They just sit there and stare at me, which is like also pretty uncomfortable for me because I could feel them staring at me, but like, you know, just like a little uncomfortable. But I definitely think the unsolved stuff in the in the validation from like law enforcement and you know, people see it and stuff that makes it more believable for people to come to me, I guess because of that law enforcement aspect of it versus like when you walk down forty second Street and you see like tarot cards and psychic stuff, yeah or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you've had hard relationships, Well again no, but yeah, the medium stuff, that's where I'm like, all right, and I've had I've been read by different mediums. I was saying, like Tyler Henry's read me. And I had a guy in Nashville who also does some unsolved mystery stuff, and you know, some things are ended up being right, some things you know, we're miles off. But also you know it's I feel like there's closure in a beautiful thing that you do helping people have that peace and that Yeah, that closure.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's such a gift. Yeah, you've been given such a such a powerful gift. Do you have a Do you ever get situations where you've you've done a reading with someone, and maybe I would amass. I would imagine it's like most people, you have good days at work and you have bad days at work where you feel well, that reading went really well, one didn't quite go so well. Do you ever get situations where the reading is finished and then maybe later that day something comes up from it and you have to go back to the person and say, listen, this has come up or I feel that you really need to know this, or whether it's an hour later or two days, three days, four days later, does that happen sometimes?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Like U Sometimes people I think have expectations when they come to readings and stuff, Like people will want to hear from very specific people. If that specific person doesn't come through and someone else comes through, they feel that their reading is a failure because they were hoping to hear from a specific person. But there's times where I would do a reading and an hour or two or a day or whatever the timeframe is typically within like a week, I will probably say something comes through and I have my mom does my appointment. I would have to tell my mom to reach out to them and be like can you just let them know this? And then they're like, oh my god, that's what we've been thinking about, thank you so much. Like So there are times I think when there's like a failure or whatever, just be honest, it's when people want to hear from someone specific and that person doesn't come through as strong as someone else does, and you can tell at the end that they're not thrilled, like like but which which saw? Because then they miss the entire point of the reading because most of the time, in like a reading, if someone comes through, there's a reason why, and there's like all these messages as like a reason why they specifically came through versus someone else. But you know, I try my best to appease people, so like at the end, I'm like, do you have any questions like did I hit who you wanted to hear? From like, I want to make sure because I want to make everyone happy as much as I can with this.
Speaker 3: How do you deal with things emotionally when you have to be if someone comes through and you know that it is really really going to affect a person that you're reading for and it's maybe a really horrendous traumatic thing like the bunding of the little Girl? How do you deal with these things emotionally as are sometimes that you just think, you know what, I can't tell this person this because it looks like it could break them or kill them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So in the beginning, when I first started doing this with in the public and like things like very heavy, I would not really say and then I would find out later on that people were like, we want to hear that because we need that closure of it. It might sting at first, but it helps us in the long run. So basically what I do is I won't say something in jam it down their throat, Like that's not how I am and that's not how I will ever probably be, because I'm a human and I would not want someone to do that to me when it comes to that. So I try my best to like slowly build into it and to kind of like brace them for it, and then I tell them, I go, this is going to be intense. If you want me to skip over it, tell me immediately and I will and if not, I will keep going. And most of the time they say to tell me. But that specific reading was tough because it was a like domestic thing, so it was a very tough thing, like a tough reading. I remember.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, since we've had almost like twenty twenty five minutes, has anything come up for you?
Speaker 3: I knew you. That's that.
Speaker 2: You can say no too, you can no.
Speaker 4: No. I cracked my neck and I close my eyes not to be weird or anything. I also stare off.
Speaker 2: It's okay. My one medium was holding a crystal and no.
Speaker 4: No, I don't do that. I just stare off just because I don't want to go off of people's reactions. So I just like completely stare off. But it's funny you bring up the like grandparent thing, but you know, like is there a Robbert in someone like a grandfather named Robert or Bob?
Speaker 2: No, But now we got to find out who Maybe Sarah's downstairs, Maybe Sarah's got a Robert or Bob.
Speaker 4: Well, who's the end name. Who's living with an end name?
Speaker 2: Who's living?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's with like an end name, not like a normal like Nicholas. It's a female. So who's living with an.
Speaker 2: N name that's alive?
Speaker 4: That's alive, Yes, like an n own name. They keep putting n O in.
Speaker 2: Front of me Norah, but it's not. It's not a grandparent.
Speaker 4: It's a Bob that keeps coming through. I don't know if it's a grandparent for on of you guys, because I don't want to be mean. But the guy is pretty old, happy guy. He comes, he comes through older to me, but his name is Robert or Bob or something, and he keeps he keeps playing like a harmonica or like something in his mouth, like a like an.
Speaker 2: Instagram play the harmonica. But that was Grandpa, Jim James.
Speaker 4: I don't think this has to do with you too, like as far as like family and the reason I try to stay awayte because you guys are probably public figures, so like you can google things, so I try to go like past that or whatever. Do you have Nora's number? By chance?
Speaker 2: My mom's a number.
Speaker 4: Oh that's your mom? Yeah? Yeah, ask her who Bob is?
Speaker 2: Then I mean, we have an uncle Bob, but he's very much alive and causing just so much turmoil family.
Speaker 4: It's someone who passed away in July, because he keeps flashing my aunt who passed away in July.
Speaker 2: I mean, my grandpa passed away in July. That's his dad. But his name wasn't Bob. His name is James.
Speaker 4: Is Bob related to him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, my uncle Bob, but he's alive right, okay?
Speaker 4: And who played the harmonica and all that stuff, my grandpa and who was like a jokester and my grandpa and who also like this is very random because my family out of this country does this, like, so please don't judge me on this when I say this. Do you know people that do stuff with rugs and stuff like they make rugs or they do things with rugs. My great grandfather did that in Austria. Oh wow, not saying that that's like what it is, but they keep like flipping rugs in front of me, showing me that stuff.
Speaker 2: So interesting. Yeah, Well, to get to the bottom.
Speaker 4: Of this, please do and please let me know who.
Speaker 2: Well, for sure we'll come back on your show.
Speaker 4: Yes, please do. That'd be awesome.
Speaker 2: Because I think there's someone that maybe would want to come out and say hello to Alan.
Speaker 3: Who knows, maybe one.
Speaker 4: Day I could do it privately for you too, Okay, And if you have to be private and stuff, because I know a lot of people wanted to, I know a lot of people like that stuff to be private.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, of course I love that.
Speaker 2: Well, you are fantastic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you really are.
Speaker 2: You really are, and I am you know, I'm excited for the for the long read. We should definitely do it and then we'll be able to tell people what happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what a lot of people do. They always like want to do it off camera and then they come on and they talk about it because there's things that people want to share in people, things that they don't want people to know about certain things, I guess people.
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 3: Well, congratulations on your success, and you do it with such a nice mona around you, like you have a real respect for the situations that you work with. Then so yeah, I admi ale that a lot. Congratulations, Thank you so much. I love that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, thank you so much, appreciating. Where can our listeners find you?
Speaker 4: Jonathan Mark medium on my Instagram and my new podcast, Connect with Jonathan Mark. I just had Gabby Patito's mom on, so.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, okay, wow wow yeah. All right, well thank you and we'll be on soon then cool, all right, thanks bye, gods my mom, it's the bottom of this. My mom just said, just Texer. Oh my god, I just Texert and I said, whose name is bod? That's dead? What did you get hacked? It is interesting.
Speaker 3: I mean you, Leslie read for a couple of minutes. I mean, he would be incredible to setting list for sure.
Speaker 2: Would you do it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Absolutely, yeah, without doubt.
Speaker 2: That would just be heavy. I mean, think about the amount of thoughts that we have in our brain all the time, and then add that on top of it.
Speaker 3: And then other people, Yeah, thought that's a lot.
Speaker 2: Well oh shoot, I mean, I guess we couldn't have asked him about the sharks. But it's going to be great. Everything's gonna be fine, and we're gonna I'm so excited to share a fun little family pick from the water.
Speaker 3: Am I gonna come back from Florida with both Lemonons and tych.
Speaker 2: Stay tuned, go listen to Connect with Jonathan Mark.
Speaker 3: Now that was so good.
Speaker 4: I loved him.
Speaker 2: Wait, do you have a Robert or a Bob?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: That's my god, I I do. I have an uncle Bob and he died in July. I wasn't even thinking this, say wait, you guys. I literally was sitting he died in July. It wasn't this year, but he died in July, and have chills. Oh my god. I wasn't thinking about myself at all. I need to ask my mom if and he was total jokester. I need to ask my mom.
Speaker 2: Play Harmonica to ask my mom.
Speaker 1: I'm freaking out.
Speaker 2: I'm just start crying.
Speaker 1: He literally Robert is his name, and he went by uncle Bob. I'm actually like freaking.
Speaker 2: Out, Sydney.
Speaker 3: I'm like literally shaking.
Speaker 2: Holy crap. That's so crazy. See it always comes through with like other people, you know, even uncle Bob that died in July.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh my god, I wonder who it is. Like, Wow, he seems like like he knows like all this kind of stuff. I was like, I can't. I was like, can't wait for your mom to respond. And I was sitting here, not even licking the pieces together.
Speaker 3: You have to talk to your mom out them on Instagram because I've been stalking them the home an then anyway, Yeah, tell I'm telling the news.
Speaker 2: Yeah seriously, because my mom's like, clearly it wasn't my which is sad. I would have loved to say how to my grandpa, But I mean, how cool is that your uncle Bob?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I'm gonna cry. That's insane.
Speaker 2: All right, We'll stay tuned for Sydney's updates.