Speaker 1: Hey guys, and welcome to a new segment on Casual Chaos. This is Giodiary's basically where I get to talk to you guys about whatever the fuck I want.
Speaker 2: So let's get into it.
Speaker 1: I feel like something big that has been talked about so much is one me being fired from Bravo and two me having this crazy Ruckers plagiarism scandal. So I guess I'll touch on me getting fired from Bravo first.
Speaker 2: That's not true.
Speaker 1: I am very much still working with Bravo. I know that is a shock a heartbreak to all of you. I'm actually going to a red carpet tonight with Amazon Prime for a movie premiere that Bravo invited me to, So very in the loop with Bravo and they're amazing. They are the network that I work for. But I don't even know how that rumor transpired. Very weird again, kind of just I think another clickbait for people to click on, read the article and then eventually find out that it's not.
Speaker 2: True and that I am still with the network.
Speaker 1: And he commented on it not too long ago, basically just as confused as I am. He never heard anything about this, never heard anything.
Speaker 2: Related to this and basically said.
Speaker 1: How amazing my mom and I are so yeah, sorry to break it to you, but news is not true.
Speaker 2: I am still with Bravo. Sorry, you will still.
Speaker 1: Be seeing me on your TV screens. And then the Rucker scandal. I mean, I graduated from Rutgers two years ago with all my chords, my diploma. I moved my tassel to the other side. I don't know, guys, it's just not true. And Rutgers is a very prestigious university. We're a part of the Big Ten. If I was involved in some crazy platroos scandal one, I would have failed the class two I probably wouldn't have graduated. Rutgers takes cheating and plagiarism very seriously.
Speaker 2: They're all about integrity.
Speaker 1: So again, just another you know, clickbait, people using my.
Speaker 2: Name for storylines.
Speaker 1: And I saw a couple comments actually recently of fans being like, well, you know what, gee, at least they're talking about you, And that's kind of the mindset that I have.
Speaker 2: I really don't take any of this to heart.
Speaker 1: I actually think these articles are so stupid.
Speaker 2: And they don't play any noise in my head.
Speaker 1: I mean, I basically must live rent free, and a lot of these publishers' heads, they clearly need something to write about.
Speaker 2: It does not affect me at all.
Speaker 1: But you know, I just want to clarify because my comments sections are actually being flooded.
Speaker 2: With your fired. You're fired? Who's going to write your next paper? Like?
Speaker 1: I don't plan on writing a paper anytime soon. I graduated two years ago, but my degree, my diploma, everything is still intact. I am still on Bravo. And yeah, it's basically just fake headlines. I think that's kind of you know, the price you have to pay with being in the public eye. Rumors spread fairly quickly. Publishers and journalists can publish whatever they want to the tabloids. It's just what comes with it. So I really don't let storylines or headlines affect me at all, And which is why I was genuinely so confused when I saw all of this in my comments flooding saying are you fired from Bravo? Because I didn't see anything about it until you know, my comments section started going crazy. But I kind of just block out the noise. I'll delete the comments, I'll address sit and get ready with me. But you know, even if I address it, people are still going to talk. So, like I said, it's just kind of the price you have to pay. There's stupid stories that come out all the time and that aren't true. I was pregnant, I think two months ago. I was engaged, maybe three months ago. There's just you know, something new every day. But I guess, you know, it's a good thing. People want the updates and people are interested in my life. And I guess when people click on the articles, they'll see that it's not true and it's just a clickbait.
Speaker 2: But I hope you publishers are getting your money.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, I know the Lexi episode is popping off right now. I love her so much, and I was so proud of her for just sharing her truth and really sticking up for herself and sharing her side of the story. My reaction on what her cousins have to say about it, They really didn't say anything different from what Lexi said. They basically said the same story that Lexi said, but tried to make themselves look better in some way. There was nothing groundbreaking or shocking that any of them said. I think you all agree, and I think it's very clear that Lexi is speaking her truth and she is not lying and is not leaving out any parts of the story. Ultimately, Lexi felt let down and she's entitled to her opinion. It's her opinion. She felt let down and no one can tell her how to feel and that's it. TikTok social media bloggers. It's kind of the price you pay with being in the public eye. You need to be okay with TikTokers and bloggers voicing their opinion on a public situation. And I think the public and I hate sides. I hate this is my team. I'm with this person. You really saw Lexi being vulnerable and raw and real on casual chaos during that episode. You can feel it when somebody is really, you know, speaking their truth and they really went through something traumatic.
Speaker 2: I'm very close with Lexi.
Speaker 1: I respect her, and I feel like a lot of the bloggers saw that too through the episode. So I'm happy that she feels validated and she just feels like her story's out. Just to end this little Gia's diary, I've been seeing these la boo boos everywhere.
Speaker 2: I am not a fan of these la boo boos. I am gonna unbox one for the first time.
Speaker 1: I've just been seeing them all over social media and people quite literally freaking out when they receive them.
Speaker 2: And then I've been seeing crazy.
Speaker 1: Talk that they're on backwater and there's limited edition Laboo boos and all this stuff, and I think it's actually insane, like people are dressing up they're seven thousand dollars Chanel bags with a stuffed animal.
Speaker 2: I just I don't get it.
Speaker 1: I get it when you want to, you know, dress up your designer bag with some chains or something like that.
Speaker 2: This looks like a gremlin.
Speaker 1: Like this actually looks like a creature from Monsters, inc. So I wouldn't be putting this on my designer bag. So yeah, I don't stand for La Boo Boo's. And now I did not buy this Labuoo just for this GEA Diaries. My podcast audio person bought it for their friend, so I just did a little unboxing.
Speaker 2: Sorry friend, I opened your little Boo Boo.
Speaker 1: So that was my weekly update on GIA Diaries until next week.
Speaker 2: Love you guys. Bye.