Speaker 1: This is Frosted Tips with Lance Bass and iHeartRadio Podcast. Hello, my Little Peanuts, It's MirOS Lance Bass. This is Frosted Tips with a nice little fun special coming to you from Las Vegas. And speaking of peanuts, We're gonna have fun today because I'm bringing back your favorite peanuts from our past shows for you new listeners out there. I'm gonna introduce them to you. So we have Giggles del Campo with us. Hi Giggles. Now, Giggles has been with me for how many years now? Eighteen eighteen years? We met in Vegas. Actually we met not here but there. Yeah. You were working for a PR firm and which worked with Insinct's Challenge for the Children. Yes, yeah, yeah, so I met you through that firm and it was kind of that perfect transition of I was looking for an assistant at the time and you're like, I'd moved to La and boom, eighteen years later, she's still here and not my assistant anymore. No, she has graduated something more important. She's the nanny, which I love, which at first you did not think you were, no, because I like kids that I know, but I'm not like my worst time ever would be to work at a daycare.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I love your kids like they are my.
Speaker 1: My heart the best.
Speaker 2: I love you, so I love and they love my dog I think more than anything on the morn.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, no, no, not every dog I say is no not no. No. They're so freaking cute, guys. I mean, it's been a long time since we've done this podcast, and I mean you have kids now, they're they're grown children now. It's nuts. Yeah. But yeah, did you know I worked at a daycare when I was young? No? Oh, yeah, one of my first jobs, which is daycare. Uh huh, I like it. I did. Yeah, it was fun. I think, I don't know. I don't think fifteen year old should really be responsible for it was anything. I was driving a bus with all these children at fifteen years old.
Speaker 2: Do you have a life since?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh I got it at fifteen, So that was I to think a little weird.
Speaker 2: But I was babysitting at ten, so I think that's just strange. Eighties.
Speaker 1: Oh it was the nineties, but whatever, don't age me, giggles age.
Speaker 2: I was born in seventy eight, so what I don't know how what year that was?
Speaker 3: Oh, eighty eight, I was eighties.
Speaker 1: F there we go. Also, Jay Dizzel is back with us. Oh hello, you you actually did one of these shows not too long ago. Yeah, one of the last shows. Oh yeah, Robbie Williams. So yeah, there you go. Yeah, so welcome back, Jay Dizznel.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 1: I do want to you know, a lot of fans out there of the show. They love your Reality round Up, Giggles, and I think we need to give them a little taste of your Reality round Up because I know so much has happened for people that don't know. Giggles is a huge reality fan, just like all of us too. But Bravo, bravo. Yeah, so what are we into. I haven't seen The Valley yet, which everyone's loving so good. I can't believe. You know, the people Jackson Brittany are back.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean, well Jackson's Jack's but he moves the show while he's great TV terrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great sound bites, great sound bites. Crazy you need that kind of like La La, you know, La La is just like okay, yeah, you'd be hard to be friends with, but you're good television.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, we went to uh Sheena's daughter's birthday party with your children.
Speaker 1: Because oh did we ever? Yeah, and it was like a bravo, Okay, you have not explained the birthday party, So what went down? Because I was out of town.
Speaker 2: I mean, nothing really went down, but you I love Brock.
Speaker 1: We bonded fantastic rock as Sheena's husband. Yes, New Zealand.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yes, Sheena's really sweet. Brittany was Brittany was nice. Michelle from the.
Speaker 4: Valley and her daughter, Michelle's daughter.
Speaker 2: Kind of a bully to your son?
Speaker 1: What? Yes, her daughter bullied. He was trying to give her a.
Speaker 2: Cookie to put on her cookie pan and she was like.
Speaker 4: No, he was definitely, he was definitely fascinated with her, following her around. She was not having It's the type.
Speaker 1: That would be an instigator too. You know, if someone's gonna, you know, not play with him or something, he's gonna stick next to her side and force them to play with him.
Speaker 2: Yes, but he was actually being really sweet and she was not to him.
Speaker 1: Oh sad. Yeah, we finally got the okay for for people out there that have kids, you understand what it's like when you have kids in preschool or any school where they're just sick all the time and then they pass you things and all right, so Panucci went through, Oh sorry, I call my son Panucci. Uh did the foot and mouth disease?
Speaker 3: Yaw?
Speaker 1: And I know every every teacher was like, look, you're you're gonna get it, like it's gonna happen. Well it happened, and the doctor said it was a ten out of ten. It was.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: It looked like chicken pox all over his face, his little fingers. He just lost a nail because it just you know, had fallen off.
Speaker 2: It's indoor playgrounds. It's not it's preschool too, but those indoor playgrounds.
Speaker 1: I think he at it from the zoo near Palm Springs because the timing, because he was he was on spring break, so what in school? But I think because I saw him at the zoo licking every single cage and window and I'm like, this is disgusting, This is disgusting. He just loves to spit on his hand. He is just a typical boy, gross boy.
Speaker 4: I know him.
Speaker 2: When I say something, he's like sorry.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Speaking speaking of Jack's Jackson's kid, did you see the episode this last week with Jack's kid was licking the licking the window.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And and La LA's daughter. I think had hand foot mouthed like right before him. We heard at the party. But yeah, that place is a peach.
Speaker 1: Just speaking of Jack's and birthdays, the cake falling, the poor little kid out his beautiful cake, and then all of a sudden, the table just falls down, the cake just hits it.
Speaker 4: I think we should be careful considering you're probably going to have at some point.
Speaker 1: That's okay, Now, I'm good. Oh yeah, it's my birthday week. It's my birthday month basically, yes, because it was a week ago, but we came up here to really have a fun time. Got Jac they with us today, we're gonna catch up with him, and yeah, it's just a prolonged birthday weekend. We have about forty to fifty gays here and they're about to tear the town up. It's gonna be crazy, all right, give us a couple more shows before we take a little break and bring jac on for reality round Up? What else? Because I am I'm finally caught up to the circle. And for people that don't know, Giggles was on the Circle. She played me on the Circle because you can catfish people. It's a social media reality show. It is mindless television. But so good to go to sleep too, because now that I don't have much time to watch TV, I like to go to sleep with it on. And it's a show that you can close your eyes and just listen to. It's like radio because you don't have to see the people, you just hear their voices. So I'm caught up with now season six. What are you thinking of like the latest seasons, because now they're back, they're in Atlanta, now they're not shooting in England, and I.
Speaker 2: Know it was so great in Mantester. I have not seen this latest season, which I need to watch tonight, but I love it. Like I hear there's Ai and Ai.
Speaker 1: That was interesting. Yeah, this was. It's kind of eerie how this works. So on the show, you can come in as yourself. You come in as a catfish. You know. The Spice girls were on it two seasons ago playing some dude. Yeah you were playing me, which no one believed at all. And yeah, so there's this season. It was so interesting because they put an AI, a computer into the circle.
Speaker 3: Was it a boy or a girl?
Speaker 1: It was a boy and it was just this machine. And so when they go to the confessionals. It's just showing this machine and he's talking, and the only thing that it could work off was the text messages that people were sending within the circle eerie how this works. He fooled every single person, every single person, like, there's no way that that person's the AI because they found out that there's someone AI. Oh yeah, they finally told him there's a one there's an AI screen in it, and not one person figured it out because they said that was the least likely that it would be AI.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: And just the way that he was presenting, like Okay, I'm going to do this because you know, da da da da da. Like psychologically he's going to think that it's nuts. We are about to go through some crazy AI. My worry is.
Speaker 2: If they're we're not going to be needed and they're going to kill us.
Speaker 1: No, well I don't know if they're going to kill us, but uh.
Speaker 4: She might not be the person to talk about AI hand to expert.
Speaker 1: Well this is interesting as such an interesting uh subject, you know now, especially for entertainers. So I'm glad j C's here because as a songwriter, you know, AI is like writing songs now and it's you know, like our songwriters are I mean scared for but they don't.
Speaker 2: Have emotion like you know, like it can write you a but there's no emotion in it. You have to like fill it in.
Speaker 1: And the same thing with film industry, you know, now the sad contract has it where that you know, a I cannot replace them for now. I mean, who knows when that's gonna change. But yeah, we're we're going to a completely weird territory comm right now. Yeah, it is black mirror. We're living black mirror right now. Ye. Well, on that fun note, let's take a little break and uh, let's scare you later. All right, we're gonna have Jac here in just a few minutes. Don't go anywhere. Welcome back to Frosted Tips. All right, it's Lance here. Obviously we got Giggles Dell Campo with us. Oh hi, and right now we got the man of the hour, J C. Chase. Welcome to you.
Speaker 3: No one wants to share a microphone with me?
Speaker 1: Well, well it's you know, it's a COVID world these days, and you're just dirty, but.
Speaker 3: You're sharing what's up?
Speaker 1: Well, Well, we are in Las Vegas doing a fun for US's Tips special because it has been my birthday for about five years now and we continued it here in Vegas with some friends. We want to invite Sea up to catch up with him. When was the last time you were in Vegas?
Speaker 3: It's literally been years, like no years, years, right, Yeah, you haven't.
Speaker 1: Been here in years years? Why do you hate Vegas?
Speaker 3: I don't hate Vegas. It just sounds like unless there's like a reason, like a real reason, It's like I don't. I'm not a party boy anymore.
Speaker 1: You know, neither neither am I look my Yeah.
Speaker 3: Your birthday last a month. I'm not a party boy.
Speaker 1: But it's more, you know, dinners and shows these days. I lived in Vegas in my twenties and it was crazy at geggles did too, But now in my forties, I love it. It is the best restaurants in the world. This is the flagship of every major chef. The entertainment is top notch right now. Everyone has these incredible residencies. Got God Ultiman, you know it. Everyone is Herej's in the world. Kaigo is spinning tonight or tomorrow at the birthday party. But yeah, I mean I Vegas these days I just love so much more than I did in my younger years, because I don't I don't do the yeah wee hours of the morning getting wasted.
Speaker 3: We'll see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well okay, well it is not that's my weekend.
Speaker 3: Everybody's saying, it's Lance's birthday party. If you dip out at like ten o'clock, it's a bad look.
Speaker 1: Do you have any fond memories of Vegas because we've we've performed here a good bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean, look but by the way, my brother's twenty first birthday we did here. So like little stuff like that. You know. Again, that's what's great about this city, you know it. It has a way of kind of creeping into everyone's life at one time or another and creating a memory.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, I remember one show we did. I think it was the Pop Odyssey Tour because it was outdoors, so it must have been our stadium.
Speaker 3: To trillion degrees outside, yeah, trillion degrees out.
Speaker 1: I literally think it was one hundred and ten that day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I was off the tarmac. It was even hotter than that, right, Like they kept saying like, don't go near the asphalt because it's making it even hotter.
Speaker 2: And you're like, do you like when you tour. You guys, are you as a band, We're probably too busy. But like if I was like a router or to tour manager, I don't know, I would be like, let's do Vegas in March.
Speaker 1: Like I guess it wasn't a I mean it was a summer tour.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a summer tour. And it's also about like again, just getting from A to B, Like, how do you want your drives to be? Yeah, you know, how many long drives do you want to have? You trying to keep those, you know, kind of to a minimum. Otherwise, travel wears your body down as much as anything else.
Speaker 1: So yeah, all right, since we are in Vegas and it is I guess entertainment capital of the world. I mean La used to be, but I feel like, I don't know, people don't perform there as much like you come to Vegas and New York like see entertainers. I'm gonna give you three options. Who are you gonna go see? If you had tickets tonight would have been Lady Gaga, Shania Twain or Elton John Elton, Elton, I go, You're friends with Elton, So okay, let me replace bias. Yeah, you're biased, Donnie and Marie. Oh no, he went and to Garth, Donnie and Marie Gaga. Okay, yeah, y'all saw because Gaga has two shows. She has the pop show and she has a jazz show. I went to the Jazz show, and I would say it's my one of my top three shows I've ever seen in my entire life.
Speaker 3: She's a superstar man, She's a crazy talent.
Speaker 1: So yeah, incredible, and she plays this character like she's funny and I don't know, it's just it was so entertaining and I just wasn't expecting it because I if I, if I had my choice, I'm like, I want to see the pop one, but you know, she just happened to be doing the jazz one when I was here. Yeah, and I may just floored me.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen it, but everybody that I've talked to that's seen it said they're like, there's a different kind of connection.
Speaker 1: And I think that's what you're talking as a connection. Yeah, one hundred percent. And you know, a lot of older people in the audience, but just yeah, it was just a beautiful. She had so many beautiful moments, just deep. It was, Yeah, I need to go back and see that. I think she's coming back soon.
Speaker 3: She might be busy being a movie star now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she always likes to come back and you know, do these things. Yeah, well, people don't know that I actually have plaxoriasis. This I did not know. Yeah, yeah, I don't. I mean obviously it's not a conversation that I usually you don't have with people. So have you gotten like spots or anything like? Yeah, I mean I used to do. Good thing is like a lot of it's in remission, but I'd always get it on my legs, especially my knees, and so like when you're trying to wear shorts and stuff. That's why I would never wear shorts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, you know what, I used to have some some things that I wanted to cover up as well.
Speaker 1: It wasn't plackoriasis.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I mean I think anytime you're trying to put together a look, you're always working around certain things. But so wait, but now you do wear shorts now, No.
Speaker 1: I still it's you know, it's I don't know, it's it's built into my DNA and not to even wear shorts. And even though like you can barely.
Speaker 5: Sometimes when you're having like a little pool day.
Speaker 1: But okay, I get what you're so, yeah, you know, but yeah, I would use all these different creams to help, you know, and it would help for a while, but then it would get on my clothes and then you know, I'm not gonna mess up my gucci, my gucci. Uh uh. And I know a lot of people out there, you know, suffer from this, and uh, just know you're not alone. You're not alone. I'm there with you, guys, there with you, so you know, I I'm so glad that has let us do this whole special with JC and uh, you know, it's it's it's always fun to work with those guys. Okay, So now that I have you and we can talk about it, let's talk about better Place, okay, because we're for so long could not mentioned the song. The strike really kind of killed a lot of things we were gonna do with it, but better Place patrols. What did you think about getting back together when you first got that call, like, hey, maybe we should do a song for.
Speaker 3: The HOOI It was interesting because uh, Justin and I had already actually been in the studio messing around with other ideas.
Speaker 1: Really, you didn't know this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and uh spoiler alert, I mean, do I get to hear these these songs?
Speaker 3: And so we had been just kind of chatting loosely about different things, and then you know, we had you know, popped in, did a did a little bit of this, a little bit of that, and then kind of dipped out and then popped in, did a little bit of this, a little bit of that, and then dipped out. And then he hit me up and he's like, I want you to come by the studio because I want to talk to you.
Speaker 1: And I was like, okay, And it sounds like like a parent, like.
Speaker 3: Any kind of way he's just but you know, he just wanted to kind of we need to talk to Rap a little bit. And then he's just like, I think there's a great way to kind of, you know, have us all hop on something and not have the pressure of having to launch something because you know, look, he been working for on his record for years, so it's not like you can you can't like fake anybody out and you can't you know, set anybody up. So it's just like, you know, you can't really create a first single if you're not going to back it up, right. So the thinking was like, hey man, we can do something together and we don't, and we can you know, give our fans something that's a lot of fun, but we don't have to, you know, uh, mislead anybody with it. And so look, I thought it was a great idea. Look, all you guys are parents now, right, Like I'm the only one that doesn't have kids, so.
Speaker 6: Lucky, right, Well, Joey's kids are grown, right, Like, well I have two, so I mean, if you won't to borrow one at a time.
Speaker 3: But I thought it was like the total one of the most appropriate things we could do, right, So he's just like, uh from that point that, I mean, the conversation was like I've been thinking this is kind of a great way to introduce it. And I was like, well, let's hear it. And he played the song and he's like, let's just go in and get on it. And so it was like all right, you know, because we didn't want to, you know, make any call anybody else and make any guarantees until we felt like it could be the right thing. And uh, and so I went in and popped in and laid the vocal down and then it was just kind of like, Okay, you know it, it sounds like it could work. And then it was like, well, let's let's just try it and see. And then it was like a matter of you know, when everybody kind of got the call, it was kind of like we still I mean, we felt like we could do it, but you just never know until you hear it done right, Like you have to make sure you know, you don't. It's like everything that we've ever done, it's my whole philosophy has been protect the brand, Protect the brand. It's got to be a quality, you know, that that we bring to the table. And because that's what we cared about all those years, it was so important the quality. Yeah, and and and so you know, having the movie step in and really have our backs, so we weren't just out there by ourselves. We had, you know, Justin's whole team, We had the whole movie company really there for us. I thought it was a great way to kind of get back in in a comfortable way.
Speaker 1: You know. It was great for my cases. They are the perfect age patrols. I didn't even think that they would be old enough really, but then we started, you know, since we've recorded the song, like well you gotta you gotta watch the first one and the second one. You know, I gotta get.
Speaker 3: All my friends that have kids and my brothers kids.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: It was just like they were on it right away.
Speaker 2: So did so when you went in to talk to them about the song? Did you record that day?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Wow, I see.
Speaker 2: But I like that. I like it's like it's like, let's just do it.
Speaker 3: Well, let's just try it right like that, that's the whole thing. Just try it.
Speaker 1: You always go back and re record things, but yeah, it's just kind of fun of it.
Speaker 3: We'll just go, you know what, this isn't the one. Let's you know what, maybe maybe the next opportunity, you know, maybe there's another song out there or you know, so it's just a matter of the right thing at the right time.
Speaker 1: Have you ever as a songwriter? Have you ever gone in to record a song and then halfway through you're like, you know what, this isn't right. Then you're just gonna stop.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean that's part of the writing process, you know. I'm one of those I don't wait until the song is totally written to lay it down. I'm always laying down scratch vocals throughout the process. While I'm working on a section. Sometimes it's best to go in and hear it. That way, you can hear it sooner than later. If it's working, you know, it's like you can lay down a verse and go, that's not feeling right. We need to rework something here, you know, instead of waiting to get the verse and then the pre and then the chorus and then da da, work work on it a piece at a time. And you know, at least that's been my process for I would say most songs, not all songs.
Speaker 2: But most songs are you because I know Lance gets surprised about this. Are you surprised the love of your fans is still like the demand for you guys to get back together is still so high? Is that surprising to you?
Speaker 3: You know? I don't. I almost don't understand it myself, Like I can't get my head around it, you know, I just look, I just like making things, and the fact that anybody ever showed up in the first place blows my mind. So it's like, I don't take any of it for granted. I am beyond thankful when somebody go takes the time and the energy to check out what you're doing. I mean, that's huge. That's their time.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: It's like if there's one thing we don't have, you know, an an infinite amount of it's time, you know. So it's like for somebody to give us their time and their energy. It's humbling, it's flattering, it's all those things.
Speaker 1: It's a beautiful thing. I think a lot of the fan base now, just like me, we like to look back and feel good about like our youth, and I think people are just craving that, I don't know, peacefulness, the times when it felt a little just calmer and yeah, more innocent, you didn't have so much responsibility, you know.
Speaker 3: I think I told you, I.
Speaker 2: Know I've told you this, but I read something how when you're in middle school in high school, the songs that you you know love then yeah, they're it's going to be like the songs that you remember the most in your whole life, and it's you have an emotional connection with. So now we're all older in sing fans are older, so it's like it's so happy to hear those songs.
Speaker 1: We were talking about this earlier, but as a songwriter, know, AI is like taking off and they're doing all these AI songs how do you see its influence going forward in the music industry on radio.
Speaker 3: It's already influencing. Yeah, for sure, it's already influencing it. I mean it's it's not what people want to it's not what songwriters want to hear, it's not what producers want to hear who want to do it. But here my thing is, if you love making music and if you love songwriter, do it because you love it. You know, if you're doing it to compete with someone, I don't know if that's even the right reason to do it. You know, you you write a song because you love writing music. And the reality is, you know, jingles are now being you know, for television, commercials are being written by computers. Now that's just it's happening. It's like, it's not like a what if it's happening. So the reality is you have to do it because you love it. Now the tough part is I do understand, like people say, hey man, this is we got to work out, you know, where this algorithm is learning all this information because you know, these people that wrote songs that this algorithm is learning from, you know, they're almost like a credited writer in a way. So there, there's a lot to figure out.
Speaker 1: But the real even figure that out though, because I would think the computer's so that it would change.
Speaker 3: It because because you're talking about it's not Look, we're human computers, right, Like, everything we've ever heard is influencing what we write, everything that we've read, everything that we've seen, everything that we've heard. We're processing that information and interpreting it our way, and that's our voice. And these algorithms are essentially instead of pulling from maybe the five to twenty thousand songs I've heard, is pulling from five million songs.
Speaker 2: Who gets paid? Who gets paid? Like when AI is writ.
Speaker 3: And stuff, who's that stuff? It's so new. I'm like, it's way above my my brain. Like again, I don't have five million brains, so like, but there's gonna have to there's gonna have to be an instance, like you said with the writers strike, where we try and at least, you know, protect our fellow human creators. You know, there has to be a space for them.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's gonna be very interesting. And yeah, I listened to writers like Olivia Rodrigo and Taylor Swift and you know, I mean, females are killing it. Right now. I mean, yeah, you turn on the radio and it's Sabrina Carver. It's all these like young girls. Uh and but there's a lot of especially with Olivia and Taylor. I'll be listening to a song like wait a minute, that reminds me so much of that song, and that's the influence that yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I mean that's always been around, Like again, in our in every era, every artist is influenced by someone, right, like the biggest rock stars in the world. Like you know, you go back as far as you want. Somebody loved someone's music and that's what made them want to make music.
Speaker 1: Do you ever get a melody in your head and you're like, oh my god, this is so genius and you're like work on it for a bit, maybe even record it, and then you realize, oh wait, that was done by David Bowie.
Speaker 3: Catching it early. I got I've got enough of a catalog that I'm pretty good at catching it early. And I go, oh, can't do that, you know what I mean, if I'm singing something or it's like yeah, I definitely can't do that.
Speaker 2: Is there like a like a software that say that you you did this, but you didn't know, you're like, I don't know. Maybe I heard that song, but I don't know, is there like maybe that's.
Speaker 1: Where AI comes in.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, they have a million ways to look into that stuff. I know that that's a big part of what the A and R teams do. Now when you're signed to a label, it's like they're making sure that you know, there aren't any samples in there or anything like that, and so they're looking through that stuff. But again, I try to be as original as possible. But you know, again, we are all influenced by the world around us, so you never know. But you look, you're trying to have your own voice in the process.
Speaker 1: It's almost been a year. But how's your stomach from Hot Ones?
Speaker 3: I was alright, man, you killed it. I was like, everybody's like, this is ho It was like, it's hot, but it's it didn't. It didn't. It didn't hurt as bad as everyone told me it was gonna hurt. It was. Look, it was hot, but not until with the last.
Speaker 1: Two or three I think it was number seven. That just what because it all kind of it was the same level to me. I'm like, well, after you eat one, it all tastes the same. It's not about that.
Speaker 3: But I wasn't also housing them like Joey was.
Speaker 1: Joey is trying to be so cool.
Speaker 3: He was housing them, and he was like, going, he's out there.
Speaker 1: You would eat the whole wing just to like prove that he's a man or something.
Speaker 3: And then he was hungry, nodding and crying like he jumped into a pool.
Speaker 1: Yeah are you, like, are you catching you, coach? But it's just profusely sweaty.
Speaker 3: And the and the text thread two hours after that show was intense.
Speaker 1: For forty eight hours. The text thread was, uh, was definitely.
Speaker 6: In a yeah, I would never want to see that, and I think every single one of them want to see that.
Speaker 1: I think every single one of us. Took a picture of us sitting on the pot with our like just our feet, just like yeah, like, is anyone in the same position right now?
Speaker 2: And all of you sent back the same photo.
Speaker 1: No, well, JC is no, I would not either.
Speaker 3: No have sense.
Speaker 1: That probably Oh I'm sure, I'm sure. And you know they say milk helps, No, it doesn't. Like never, it didn't take the sting out of my mouth.
Speaker 3: To be fair, I did pregame, Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, you drank the milk beforehand.
Speaker 3: But no, I didn't drink milk, but I did. Uh, I did like a toms before we started, and i'd no because you still feel the heat. But you don't want to like eat holes in your stomach, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I think if this was an Olympic sport, you would have been disqualified, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But I'm not trying to eat the hot Olympics.
Speaker 1: Like maybe there should be. You know, Olympics is coming up well in France, you know, we have you know, Paris coming up this summer. But then it's here the twenty eight in La Yeah, yeah, twenty twenty eight, which is you know, it's gonna be hell with traffic. I'm not looking forward to this, and of course I don't know how there's anything.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe all of La is just going to lead, yeah, and let all the tourists run it for a little while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because there's no room. And where they're having the Olympics is already where Sofi is and there's nowhere to move. So I don't know how the city.
Speaker 3: Feels that way. I mean, think about how crowded Paris is, you.
Speaker 1: Know, what I mean. I love how Paris is doing it though. Did you see that they're spreading out all throughout the city. Yeah, so they're not doing they're not building new buildings for everything, right, or at least most of them. They're doing volleyball in front of the Eiffel Tower. They're doing all these amazing monumental things where they're just putting things outdoors in like beautiful places, which I think is Yeah, that's fun. That's a way to use your city and not have to spend a billion dollars on building different Olympic villages and all that where. Yeah, what are you gonna do after that? All right, guys, that is all the show I have to you for this half of the show. We're gonna continue this conversation later, all right. JC is still going to stick around. I got a couple more peanuts coming in, So you're gonna want to listen to part two of this podcast. So you take care of each other, take care of those animals, don't drink a drive, and I will see you on the next episode of Frosted Tips. Hey, thanks for listening. Follow us on Instagram at Frosted Tips with Lance and Michael turchinar and at lance bast for all your pop culture needs
Speaker 4: And make sure to write a review and leave us five stars six if you can see you next time.