Speaker 1: No Willie.
Speaker 2: Now you know who to God beat back when in the city, and you know who the squad beat Flip Moe bitch looks he ain't nothing changed.
Speaker 3: No one's back with the remixed with the Queens.
Speaker 2: When you see me plot niggas better yelling, you know when ain't no reason to check it.
Speaker 3: And I know that you woking just for the record, Siver state on my next Maybe we are just top of the week, middle of December, holiday season season the cheers around. Walked in today and Peage was listening to Frank Sinatra's Best Christmas album or whatever. I was in the spirit almost lit a fire just in the middle of nothing like the studio.
Speaker 2: Drinks Sinatra in the holiday holiday mood. Thank you for that thought.
Speaker 4: I heard some child drums on that record.
Speaker 3: I mean, you think so ahead of his time, some of them in there. Frank Frank's son can confirm, yeah, Frank Sina junior junior. But that's why I enjoy getting here early with Peage, because him and I both love holiday spirit, Like we're the only two that like Thanksgiving in this room, Like we just like white holiday shit. So I love that.
Speaker 2: Thank you think that y'all are only so do you think the coincident.
Speaker 3: There you we're celebrating.
Speaker 2: Christ for some reason, you and p J are the only ones that loved American holidays.
Speaker 3: Listen, a son was born in Bethlehem. Yeah, I get it. I understand.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys for bringing the culpatodian energy into the workplace. You're welcome, Thank you appreciate.
Speaker 3: In the Middle East, yes, yes, white eyes, blonde hair was beautiful, beautiful tom Shepherds came exactly. You know, they were denied, they were denied a hotel room because you know, racism. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we had a rough man. Look what they did to our Lord. I empathize with you. But thank god, we all know it is a fact Jesus Christ was born on December twenty fifth, So I love to celebrate that by you know, black looking at us, buying presence. Yeah, materialism, yes, you know, because the Shepherds brought a gift. So now let's all go straight into a corporate America. But anyways, I took a mar to go see Santa Uh yesterday, Was she scared? Did she cry? She was cool? Like she was patient in the line, which, by the way, it's just when you have a kid. They just fold you right in to the sheep, like I'm just part of the herd. Now, why am I waiting an hour to go take a photo with some guy that my daughter doesn't even want to a local drum? But what am I doing? Why am I? Why do I feel like I need to do this type of stuff? She was cool in line, and then the moment we got like right up to Santa, she just started losing her ship. Like every kid in front of us. What happened? Weird screaming. The photos came out hilarious. Use She's just yelling at the top of her lungs. Though it was kind of worth it, Like once I got the prince, I was like, no, it's hilarious, this is great.
Speaker 5: This is still traditional white Santa or they like try to throw in the fucking Okay, Santa had dreads, dude, these days, I don't know if there is anything Santa. They don't even call them.
Speaker 3: It's just they it's a We don't know if Santa identified as a it's a weird job. If you think about it. I'm not even going to go down the path you guys think I'm going to go as far as a guy that dresses up like Santa Claus and as kids sit on his lap. It's just a really odd No, I was much bigger than that. No presents were given, just the just the president of trauma. I just like, you have to be a weird guy to want to be that Santa. Like all kids do is scream in your face for hours on end, in them all like you would want, like how much money.
Speaker 4: Would it take you get like four or five hundred bucks?
Speaker 3: Is that worth it? It's like a guy, They're going to be sick no matter what. Yeah, he even like I could tell he was just running out of things to say to the kid. Because Amara had a chicken finger in her hand. It's like, you brought me lunch. I was like, relax, let's let's let's be professional here. Just ask for what the fuck she wants for Christmas's. Come on, I've been in line for an hour across from Lid's.
Speaker 2: It's worth it, though, to get that picture of your daughter crying like that, to show her as she gets older, Like that's worth it, you know.
Speaker 3: And then we went to cheesecake factory. It was a perfect white, middle aged December experience. That's a Sunday for you right there. Absolutely. Yeah. I had a latte.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a Sunday. That's a dad Sunday right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some Cajun pasta.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: At eleven am. It was a rough Sunday, ugging the porcelain again. After that, it was it was still fun. We had a show on Saturday night.
Speaker 2: We did thank you to everybody that came out to the last show of twenty twenty four at Gramsey Theater in New York City. Had a great time social familiar faces.
Speaker 3: Yes, a lot of people from Patreon discord. That was fun. Yes, Meet and greet was fun, per usual. Yes, it popped off a little weird. I was kind of nervous the first person that started to meet and greet. I felt like crossed the line a little bit. I was trying to play. You don't know how close he came, because you know, I don't play about you. And what happened this guy you could tell he was nervous and probably had been drinking a little bit. Yeah he was. He was a little conversation.
Speaker 2: He was a little drunk, a little awkward, you know, you know how to goes.
Speaker 3: Full conversation was cool. We allays take some photos whatever, regular meet and greet stuff, and then as he's leaving, he's like, oh, there was one thing that I meant to tell you, mal like you have like the knees Awards.
Speaker 2: No, he said, he said he was. He said he was going to bring me a plaque. And I was like, he said he forgot he was going to bring me a gift. I was like, okay, I had to bait. I was like, I was like, he was like, yeah, it was a plaque.
Speaker 3: I was like, plaque. I was like, who gives me a plaque? Plaque for what?
Speaker 2: He's the strongest knees award some about.
Speaker 3: The whole drake.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a good joke.
Speaker 2: So I looked at him and I was like in that moment, I was like, oh, I'm I'm a mature older guy.
Speaker 4: Now he just gave you a parent needs.
Speaker 2: Five years ago, I would have slapped this dude at the meet and greet. You know what I'm saying. I was like, oh, So I looked at him. I was like, thanks man. I had I had like you know what I mean, well, thanks man. Like five years ago, Oh my god, Rory would have been mad. No, draped me back to the dressing.
Speaker 3: Room, like, no, I would have joined now, not five years ago. I felt all the Irish rage in me immediately, and I saw you take it in stride, So he was like, all right, man, he didn't say it to me. I can't be the guy that now gets upset. Mall's fine with it, then fuck it. I take it all the stride man. But other than that show, the show was great. Demarius's ex girlfriend was front row Taylor. The show shout out to Taylor. Man had had the tight jeans on with the straps. He was strapped. She had the strap red. Is it rigid for her pleasure? Yes? Okay, but yeah. It was a lot of the familiar faces in the front row, so it was like, you know, we do this every December. Girls, like all the girls from Discord that hate me were there. Was Matthew.
Speaker 6: I kind of stop saying that they hate you just because they critique.
Speaker 2: They told me they hate me to my face. They like it. They even went on Space told me I supported oh kind of ship. I was like, that's great, seeing where where was I doing that in the spaces Who wait, what do you support Trump?
Speaker 3: Oh? Well yeah that checks out. Never mind, she has a point that does check out all right, moving forward. So we've been doing this segment I think like the last three or four shows where we try to find like the youngest person in the crowd in place like quick snippets of songs from that city, see like the history of music. It always turns out to be a very very fun segment because young people don't know shit, and per usual, just like in Atlanta, we found the one young kid that came with his parent, Michael, who was amazing, came on stage. I talked to Michael in spaces last night. He gave me more info that had we fucking known that, the whole show would have went different. So Michael was there with his mom and his mom. We kept asking like, yo, there's a guy in between you and your mom, Like are you gonna acknowledge? Is that your dad? No? No, no, just ignored it, but we pushed forward. He didn't even know his mom was going to the show. That is her new boyfriend that she just met. He's a fan of the show, so he brought her on a date and he visited mom that day and was like, Yeo, I'm out about to go to the city. She's like, what are you gonna do like going to new Roy Maul show. She's like me too. Oh wow, that was his first time meeting her new boyfriend in the crowd. Oh my god when they sat down, Had I known that mom and date would have came on fucking stage immediately? Oh no, we got next week. We gotta finish that. Are you kidding me? Yeah? So he went to the show by himself. He's just a fan whatever, And I guess mom's new boyfriend is a huge fan too, And he was like, yo, I got these tickets, Like you know, plenty of guys bring a girl drag that doesn't even listen to the show. And it happened to be his mom.
Speaker 2: Look at us crossing demos. So we got the mother, her new boyfriend, and the son see and they say, we don't talk, No, they got something to bond over.
Speaker 3: I thought it was weird too, Like if I would have been I didn't say.
Speaker 2: I was like, yo, who is that? Because I remember saying like, well who is that? Because where he was sitting And then he was like, now that's my mom. I'm like, okay, there is black man sitting right next to your mother, Like who is his?
Speaker 3: Now? In retrospect. Do you see why he just quickly got off that topic. Yes, because he had he didn't even know that gentleman's name. Yeah, yeah, No, it's hotly damn. I wish we would have known that on stage. Yeah, but that was funny. He was great. He didn't know one fucking song from New York. No.
Speaker 2: The craziest part about twenty four that he was twenty four years old, so that that is the craziest part. That his mother was there on a date with a new boyfriend for the first time and they all ended up going to the show. But he's from Marshy Projects, right, he's from Brooklyn, Marshie Projects. We asked him who his favorite rap is. He's from Marsy Projects.
Speaker 4: He's gonna say jay Z.
Speaker 5: He said Buck Darn, he's twenty four, okay, but he said bird That's weird, he said.
Speaker 3: Like Rowdy ould have been like, all right, you're twenty four. I did, but like one of the drillers out of like ain't cool.
Speaker 5: He see, this is why I don't believe. I don't believe when kids say stuff like that.
Speaker 6: He could have just said jay Z.
Speaker 3: He could have just said he is from Marsy Project after he got shamed by the whole crowd.
Speaker 2: He was like, no, it's jay Z, Yeah, you from Marxi Projects, and you say your favorite rapper is bust the rhyme. First of all, to be twenty four years old and say your favorit raper is bust around you're lying.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 4: I don't think he's.
Speaker 6: Lying, because that's not a lie you would come up with. I don't think he's lying.
Speaker 2: No, what happened was on the spot, he just thought about the first name he said that. He said, he said, that was the first name that you're trying to play to the crowd.
Speaker 3: That's what he said.
Speaker 2: He said that was the first name that popped in his mind, was busting rhyms. And I looked at him, like, what who says bust the rhymes like is their favorite rapper? Because you never heard nobody?
Speaker 5: Look at it now, three buster rhymes songs. He would have folded, look at me now, that would be his own. He would literally said, look at me now.
Speaker 2: Yo, have we ever we've talked about hip hop for years, have we ever heard anybody say bust the Rhymes is their favorite rapper?
Speaker 3: Ever? And agen probably he deserves more credit. We do under rage.
Speaker 2: No, we know Bust is a legend, but I'm just saying I've never anybody ever said he's my favorite rapper.
Speaker 3: No, I've never heard that.
Speaker 2: Was so like that literally was the first time I ever heard that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because sometimes you get like weirdness, like hipster ship. Somebody went up there was like, yo, I love Qualiti, which is cool. I get it. I've heard that before. I've heard that Buster is kind of an interesting favorite. Yeah, And to be twenty four years old and say that, That's why I was like, really like what he was probably Playboy Cardi. He just didn't know what to.
Speaker 2: Say her, that's my boy, he get it, just said play Woy Cardi.
Speaker 3: And then we started out with dipset anthem as like the first snippet. He didn't know what it was.
Speaker 2: His mother did though, yes, she definitely did. His mom knew the dipset anthem. Then we played black row Woe. I think, yeah, but what his mom was yelling WHOA on the hook?
Speaker 3: She was like whoa looking at him like you don't notice? Yo, to a twenty four year old kid, that's such an iconic song.
Speaker 2: He is twenty four if he said, whoa, see DeMars had a bad bitch of town.
Speaker 3: She was whoa Yeah, like just.
Speaker 7: When the song, I just didn't know who. I didn't know who did this song.
Speaker 3: Just because you're twenty four, it doesn't give you an excuse to not know WHOA. Like if somebody played me DDP. Bridges over, I'm wasn't even born, but I would know it like it's a iconic song.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 2: He said Buster was his favorite rap. At that point, he sat himself up. I will be surprised at anything.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking.
Speaker 2: This guy is a hip hop history at this point.
Speaker 6: Hip hop history.
Speaker 3: He was to say, Buster is Buster from New York, from Brooklyn.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: He Michael was great though, he was a good sport through all of it. I was really shaming Taylor. We played dipset Anthem and everyone just just shamed Michael for not knowing it, and then we thought Taylor had fucked mad bitches to dip set anthem. We put the mike and Taylor's face. She didn't even know dip set anthems.
Speaker 4: She put down her pants.
Speaker 3: Strap. Thank you to DP Night, but the show was great. Shout out to uh Bries Steve. Shout out to Rome Streets Deringer. Yes, they performed, which went great because sometimes it's awkward. I feel like with performers at live podcast, it like actually worked. Yeah, I was. I was a little nervous because you know, our listeners are weird sometimes with energy. Was good. They can be assholes. Yeah, it was good.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Rome Streets Darringer. Shout out to Derek Gaines, funny Derek Ganines.
Speaker 3: We got to have him back on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Derek's got to have we gotta shoot the episode with Derek Gaines, one of the comedians that I watched coming up in the city on the comedy scene. So it was good to see him at the at the show that night as well.
Speaker 3: And you're gone, hon on on on on, I got hot, yes, shut out the instruments. It was. It was a multimedia experience. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had a good night, had a really good night. Man, Thank you for everybody that came out. Good to see y'all again once again this time of year. We'll see y'all soon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was one of those the Decemmer New York shows I always have, like actual fun. We have great shows that are fun. But I had like a really good time. The entire time couples. We didn't break anyone up. It was a lot of love in the building. It was just a cool night. It was a good night man. And I mean we were getting the hangover after because we were in the same green room as Cole.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Yo, the night like you did you like this?
Speaker 3: I could smell his cologne went through Yo.
Speaker 2: Shut shut up, man, shut just shut up, just shut up. You didn't smell a cologne.
Speaker 3: I walked into the green room when I got there and Peage was already there, and I was like, can you believe we're standing in the same place that Jay Cole was twelve hours ago?
Speaker 2: Fuck, I'm so glad I wasn't there for that conversation.
Speaker 3: Gramercy was playing nothing but cold when we got there, obviously on fucking repeat, And I mean, I wasn't mad at it, but I was like, you guys, all right, I get it, I get it. He was here and they were just disappointed with us. So what was it? The coach? The whole change between what they did with Cole the night before and then me and Pete trying to get soundtracked together. That front of the house guy was probably one of the biggest assholes, like the calm down off of Molly, Like we asked just for like an auxiliary cord. He's like like, all right, man, Cole was here yesterday and we're just a bunch of idiots with microphone understand.
Speaker 5: He wanted to do a basically a warm up show because the last time he touched the stage was at Dreamville Fest.
Speaker 4: So he just wanted to like get that that's not true, chops back.
Speaker 5: Didn he perform with Boss after that, Yeah, but like a full sat Oh, he did like two or three songs with Bos at the but yeah, he wanted to just do one. Remember how to wrap make a fan moment out of it too. It was like six hundred people there.
Speaker 3: I think that was really cool that that dream Bill did that. That's a cool fan experience to watch, like a rehearsal of the day before. I thought that was a really good idea.
Speaker 4: I would have gone to that. I fell asleep.
Speaker 6: I was just mad Grammercy like didn't like, let y'all know that that was hapen.
Speaker 3: I should have showed up like damn wrong night, but I'm here, Yeah, credentials. I wanted to walk through showed.
Speaker 2: Up the funny part is we were supposed to have a show on that thirteenth. For you, that's the funny thing.
Speaker 4: You say, you're welcome to.
Speaker 3: I did that to Spike More. I know what happened. I didn't tell them all the behind the scenes ship.
Speaker 2: He did a rehearsal show at the spot where we okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pushed us to the fourteenth, pushed that we had that. That was that was booked way before the battlest Maybe it was for Cold too, ten year anniversary. Maybe he booked it nine years ago. You don't even know taking ahead full sight. Yeah, I get it. But we will get our dream villains out of here as quick as we possible we can. They have a huge night tonight. We're recording this on Monday. Julian and Demarus Jamaris is grabbing her titties to love Love Love hip hop. Oh my god, I promise you saidn't pervy fucking line. But Big was young, so I guess he gets a pass. Grab your titties if you love hip hop?
Speaker 2: Telling you man, I'm just I hope you guys have a great time at night, that's all.
Speaker 3: Why are you like, damn, why are you saying that time kind of sounds like you get to want me to say that.
Speaker 2: I hope you guys have a great time tonight. I hope you enjoy the show. I hope Cole does great. I hope all of his fans have a wonderful moment tonight together in the same room and love hip hop.
Speaker 3: All right, just let him know. I don't give a fuck. What are you doing. It's celebrating a classic album ten years great. He'll be a great night, great album. Demarus was late today because she was holding court at Irving Plaza for all the Cole fans, like, oh, y'all don't have tickets yet, l L, but let's talk about.
Speaker 4: Cold America always like rude.
Speaker 3: At Irving Plaza. Yeah, they did the first dollar in a Dream thing. They announced the location to pick up your dollar. I was today.
Speaker 5: Yeah, twenty fourteen tickets were available today for a dollar at Irving Plaza.
Speaker 4: The marriage she was on line No no, she went to taunt the line.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: She was laughing like I did not look at you brokies.
Speaker 5: I did not.
Speaker 3: I was home started quick, but I would I really knew cool.
Speaker 7: If I didn't have my plus one ticket, I would have been out there in the rain dancing with the fans.
Speaker 2: But it has to be I should have went man and just played like Drake, never mind played the sidewalk. No, I should have just walked by just like with a speaker and just played like what would you have played the apology speech?
Speaker 3: It's like playing a doctor king I had a dream, right, yeah, No, it's definitely the same, the same exact thing. Yeah, just let it go, man, Look how fun that looks. That looks fun. I'm sure everybody like a wet dog. I'm sure people have like minded conversations in line. And how long can it really take though? If you're giving a dollar and getting a wristband, it's got to move quickly, fat Yeah, yeah, I don't think that.
Speaker 7: But they were out there because well, this is the thing, because if you have the inevitable site and you pay for all of that stuff, you have the inevitable chat. Those diehard coal fans guessed where that was way before was announced. So there were people that were out there since like eight o'clock in the morning. Eve announced that nine to ten and the tickets couldn't didn't go on sale till ten o'clock. Yeah, so if you're the five hundredth person in line at eight am, like you're gonna be out there until like probably like eleven o'clock getting those tickets.
Speaker 3: Listen, they were nice because when we were talking about this, y'all were predicting Saint John's. That would have been a fucking nightmare for everyone to go all the way out there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it had been awful.
Speaker 3: Those buses would have been fucking packed, But I mean, I'm sure a lot of people would have came up robbing some suburban kids.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I definitely got it.
Speaker 3: I was going.
Speaker 7: I was going with like I was gonna rob somebody for them cold tickets if I didn't get some. And I'm not saying I'm facetiously, I pod and I'm dead ass.
Speaker 3: With scissors and just cutting people's wristbands off. That would be hilarious.
Speaker 6: Dead the fuck ass I was.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 6: I was on that type of time. I was not missing this show.
Speaker 3: Well what what's what? Are you guys excited to see what record would cut some of the deep cuts.
Speaker 7: We told you already, We told you on the Patren. Shout out to the Patren if you haven't seen it.
Speaker 5: Really good episode today by welcome today. If you're listening, but you get off my dick too. I'm more excited for the after party, to be honest.
Speaker 3: You know, no, I do mall photo ops.
Speaker 6: You gotta do a line.
Speaker 5: It's coal a line. You think I'm just gonna do coke because of coal? Why would I do coke because of cold?
Speaker 6: Cold?
Speaker 3: Oh it's ok.
Speaker 6: They nexted each other in the alphabet ten years.
Speaker 3: You've been sober for not ten years? Would you want to achieve that? Well, the dollar from a dollar jam. You used to roll up, got a point and do a rail and you didn't have to go a dollar, so you have a dollar.
Speaker 2: There you go, fourteen tickets. Aybody had to do a bump when he that's like saying smoke a dart. A dart in a rail, that's myson dark. A dart in a rail, just cripple your life.
Speaker 3: Dollar in a rail, that's how you get into the weekend show. That's how you see he's going to tonight.
Speaker 4: Dollar in a rail.
Speaker 3: If I'm gonna pay for the stream because I do want to see the show, h if I can stay up ur mall and I paused, like, welcome to the after party. I'm gonna ask you do you think you should go to the after party. Well, I gave my thoughts on Patreon why I'm not going tonight, which you can subscribe. But what I don't I could blend in at the after party.
Speaker 4: Come pause, like you can come. I'm gonna go to them.
Speaker 6: Don't come what.
Speaker 3: I've seen all those guys since it's it's still love. I was just I just I didn't want to, you know, be at the show and ruin ruin the moment with my mall energy.
Speaker 7: What I feel like you could definitely still come to that party. Don't come with us, but like come on your own.
Speaker 3: Y'all own the pod too, though, So I don't understand, like why if you're exempted gonad, that'd be weird.
Speaker 7: I've put my fucking job on the line defending Cole this year. Okay, they can't say nothing to me.
Speaker 3: Wait, your job on the line. You think we would fire you because you, like Jacobs, I.
Speaker 6: Was cuffing it out job, screaming at mall over Cole like I was.
Speaker 3: You think Mala I had like an emergency conference, like yo, let's get on zoom. Demarica has gone too. He's really into an elite rapper and it's odd.
Speaker 7: I was up on the line put my job on the lineup and it's cold shit. Bu Now I chose sides.
Speaker 3: Well, I will say I know mall has critiques. I have felt since post battle, once the dust settled, Cole's team has been killing this rollout, with the podcast, with this ten year anniversary show, all this stuff they're doing for fans. I think it's been great. I'm excited to see the show. I don't think he brings anyone out. I'd like to see him like fifty or someone out, but I think he may go double platinum, no features and just yeah, does he bring Boss out?
Speaker 4: No, No, I don't think. I don't think anyone's going.
Speaker 5: I think Bozz is doing some live stream thing for the show tonight yesterday for listening.
Speaker 4: At least that's what he said last week spoke, but yeah, gotcha. I don't know.
Speaker 3: So Bob's is not gonna be there, No, we'll all be there.
Speaker 5: I just think he's gonna be in charge of some like live stream component, like if on behalf of Dreamville, it's like Bozs's live stream or something like that.
Speaker 6: I don't know that would be cool. Shout out this show from our perspective.
Speaker 3: More or less, Yeah, that's cool commentary.
Speaker 2: Shout out the coach, Shout out the Eve, shout out the who dream vill team. That's a big night for the man selling out the guard. Yeah, anytime a rapper could do that, that's that's always big.
Speaker 6: So shout out to him speaking of the redemption of the Jays.
Speaker 3: MM alright, see that was Come on? Come on also, by the way, before we get off J Cole and go to jay Z. I don't think my take, even looking at the comments, I don't think my take of jay Z going to Dreamville Fest as a pop is really as crazy as you guys made me. See. I think that's do and come on, he doesn't what he say. We don't go for victory, we come from victory. M damn, he is so bored. He just he wants to rap. I don't understand why he doesn't go in the booth. Every response he's had to this allegation has been nothing but reasonable doubt level ours.
Speaker 7: I think he doesn't think no, if he can top his previous works, Maybe that's a thought like what can I say that's so new or so refreshing, Like what if I don't top it. I think that every artist who's had a long career considers that. No, I mean he's not he might not be in a rap state of mind. Like I feel like, once you get that old, I can't stand you. I can't stand pecheck CARDI B I feel like, once you become that big of a legend and you've said so much and you've been that amazing for so long, and now you're just in the house raising your family, what you need something to inspire you to wrap And I feel like nothing's inspiring him.
Speaker 3: I fake rape charge is a crazy inspiration.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like that's what. Like, nothing's really inspiring him.
Speaker 3: Over the weekend, the alleged victim did an interview with NBC. I believe it was where she suggested that her friend drove her from where Rochester, Rochester, New York, five hours to this VMA after party where she was at thirteen years old and mall at mal stop. I'm telling Maul, this is the facts of the case. Five hours down to the VMA after party, dropped the thirteen year old off there. Huff's limo drivers said Yo, you got what puff like? And she got in and then talked to a celebrity that said he was touring in the Midwest at the time and wasn't even there. Oh yeah, I saw that, and her father then picked her up. Her father says, I feel like I'd remember that, and she admitted there's a lot of inconsistencies in her story, which then jay Z asked the court system, I think it's okay and safe to throw this entire thing out. Nobody was vetted in this. Clearly she has her nights completely mixed up, not suggesting that this woman has not been harmed. But it does not appear whatsoever that it was by jay Z after the VMA is when she was thirteen. That was a good job breaking that down, Rory. I was just giving the facts of the case. No that' yes, I love it. I feel like I would remember driving five hours to pick up my thirteen year old daughter in the city and driving back. Listen, man, the father was fine, and I don't want to make light of this or any situation like this. Also, think that's the comment I was waiting for. She did, Comrade there, who's just.
Speaker 4: The top one, the baddest alive mal.
Speaker 3: No, the other one.
Speaker 2: So he paid her off because that's what they're gonna say, now, they're gonna run to that.
Speaker 3: No, he had the opportunity to pay her off.
Speaker 2: No, but this is but this is stupid. See the internet is full of stupid people. And that's what people don't understand. A lot of people don't have discernment, a lot of people don't have common sense. Anybody that heard this from the beginning knew that something just didn't sound. Your father picked you up in the middle of the night from a random gas station and you allegedly was raped and sexually assaulted, and your dad didn't go in that same venue you was just at and start raising hell and again, I don't want and I know that people get assaulted and don't tell nobody. If you pick up your thirteen year old daughter in your thirteen year old daughter in the middle of the night from a random ass gas station that's five hours away from your house, Yeah.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna what the fuck happened to you? What are you doing over here? His response thirteen years old was like on comical of like having a lot going on right now, but I still feel like I.
Speaker 2: Remember that, like just cut this shit man to throw this bullshit ass case out.
Speaker 7: And an autistic thirteen year old fought off two grown ass men, Like, come on, man, it wasn't fucked up enough that her dad didn't notice she got assaulted. Y'all caught us abuse defenders or whatever the fuck y'all called us in the comments. When we originally said that, this sounded seah.
Speaker 2: Because those are the people that just waiting for a moment to just believe any bullshit to tear somebody down that's worked all their entire career, while they've sat down and worked for somebody their entire career. It's a difference. A lot of these people are online. They're waiting for that. People are waiting for a moment to laugh at somebody and say, oh, they're nasty. They're just like, if you got a picture with any of these other people that they think are nasty or you was doing it too, but you.
Speaker 6: Got any pictures with nasty people, absolutely sure.
Speaker 2: I got pictures with niggas that don't kill niggas. I ain't never killed nobody. The fuck they gotta do with weird. I'm just not you're taking it. I'm just saying, so I'm killing that because the nigga in the picture with me, he smoked two niggas three summers ago.
Speaker 3: The fuck they gotta do with me. I don't be with him every day.
Speaker 4: Just in the.
Speaker 2: Photography, we happen to be at the same event, was standing there together talking and somebody said, Yo, take a flick, let's take all right cool. Once we left that venue. I don't know what that man did with his life. I have nothing to do with that. But the same can't be said. When you're successful and have you know, all of this fame and notoriety, people are waiting. They're waiting for that moment to laugh at you and to tear you down. That's that's just what this This is another example because now all of a sudden this week, oh yeah, no, he been raping.
Speaker 3: But what he been raping?
Speaker 2: We watched this man get and he was in the elevator with his wife and his sister in law. She kicking him, you know, and near his loans. You know, we got to protect the lowins. Not one time did any of us think that Jay was going to hit the launch. So you mean to tell me this dude that had that cool in that elevator when he's being kicked and swung, that didn't even look like he was about to swing. That's the same guy that held down a thirteen year od girl in.
Speaker 3: A rapeer and raped there. That's the same guy, Like, come on, man, stop, did.
Speaker 6: He held he held the head, diddy at the held the legs. Make let's make it make sense.
Speaker 3: And I mean I get the side of people saying this is why victims don't come out. Well, yeah, this is none of this is consistent. It makes zero sense. And that's okay to say, hey, this makes zero sense. I don't know if we should put rape on someone's jacket when nothing is consistent in the story at all.
Speaker 2: And not only that, it's sad because you know, there are real victims of sexual assault in the world and this is a spit in their face, Like you don't play with that. You know, this is not something to joke with and to and to just make accusations and think that, oh, it's okay if you're lying, we'll just find out your lying and that life going. No, this is not something that this This lawyer was his name, Tony Busby. He should be this part he should be He should not be allowed to be a lawyer. He should not be allowed to practice law anywhere in the country.
Speaker 7: Oh, y'all should se what he's doing out now. He's like, well, this case was handed to us by some of our associates, and they did their due diligence, but they don't aware.
Speaker 3: Shut up, No, they didn't. I mean Approves Hope calling him in an ambulance chaser. You didn't vet anything. Somebody came to you, or you heard someone say, yo, I know someone that says, Jay did this. All right, let's do it. Let's yeah.
Speaker 2: But he played with the wrong person though, and he tried to put he tried to put something on the wrong person's jacket that you know, this is somebody who's moral compass has been intact since forever, you know what I mean, So to put that on his jacket.
Speaker 3: Tony Buzzby is his name.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's gonna allegedly, he's gonna, he's gonna, he's gonna learn a valuable lesson behind this. There's certain people you can't play like that with.
Speaker 3: And I think the Me Too movement has been very valuable. And yes, it's made the energy the past few years very sensitive, rightfully so, because there has been a lot of nasty shit. But it also allows people to take advantage of people that haven't done anything and be like, yo, I'll just settle just because I don't even want this coming out. I'm sure there's plenty of people that have not committed a single act of sexual assault that have behind the scenes settled with someone just so it didn't become a thing. Once that gets on your jacket, it's kind of over, no matter what the evidence really is. That's why I do respect Hove getting ahead of it ten minutes after it came out, just to let everyone know this is fucking false. Yeah, no, but this isn't We're not gonna take time privately with our family. No, I didn't do shit.
Speaker 2: That's the difference when you know you're not. You don't got none of this nasty, wild shit going on.
Speaker 3: You get right to it. Who what? Oh yeah, tell him, Yeah, let's hear it. No, make it.
Speaker 2: Make it a criminal case. Don't make it civil, Make it criminal. Let her who is this young lady? We need to know who she is so we can find justice for her if she was indeed, h of course, sexually assaulted. Yeah, that's how you handle that. You don't let lawyers talk and not give public statements. No, no, no, no, No, let's let's handle this publicly. Let's get to the bottom of this.
Speaker 3: And in fact, if it did actually happen and it wasn't jay Z, let's.
Speaker 2: Let's find out justice. Let's find out who did it.
Speaker 3: But I had said over the weekend, which we talked about in the last episode, I found it kind of odd, Like, I get why people may not like jay Z, that's their prerogative, cool, whatever, But why are you upset that he didn't rape someone? Like, to me, that's the weird shit, because people are waiting for a moment relieved like, oh he didn't rape them. No, people people want to want to see him fail.
Speaker 2: They want to see him, you know, have that moment in the spotlight with everything he worked for, his legacy, everything is destroyed. People are waiting for that. They want that moment, And that's just another This is just another case of that. People want that moment. They think that you can't be young and black and successful and come from the ghetto. They don't think that you can make it out without doing some Illuminati ritual, drinking baby's blood, raping children. That's the only way that you can, you know, achieve success. In some people's eyes, so have fun with that case Tony Busby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, speaking of a non consensual I don't want to be in Cardi b an offsets group chat anymore. I didn't consents to this. Either get back together or leave me alone.
Speaker 7: You definitely text a bit before like please like you look pretty like can I hit it again?
Speaker 3: You definitely never.
Speaker 6: You definitely text your eggs one last time.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. Please ever in my life texted a woman please let me hit it again? That is crazy. I have alluded to like, hey, do you want to hang out tonight with the intention that we should fuck again, But I didn't say please let me hit it again? Have some pride.
Speaker 2: Pride don't exist no more now with your baby mama. Shit, that's what pride is the strongest.
Speaker 3: The only way you can beg to hit it is if it's over like nineties R and B cords. You can't do it in text message a cappella let me hit it again? And it's funny because Cardi text is just the way she talks to you. Never get this pussy again.
Speaker 4: And I mean that.
Speaker 3: You know I mean that, So that's got that's got to hurt. But you never get in this text like he speaks to I want to fuck. Are you being like that to me? You feel like you're gonna be on me if you do? I want you.
Speaker 2: It sounds like the first draft of AI because we we've all been there. The only thing I'm mad I don't see is the time that he sent those messages.
Speaker 3: I want to see how conversations started at eleven o five No, no, no.
Speaker 2: No no, I'm talking about his messages. How far apart are his messages?
Speaker 7: Well, they can't be that far apart because it doesn't have another time. Yeah, so it was probably within that hour.
Speaker 3: He's because then that every twelve minutes. It's crazy because that's at what eleven fifty five pm? Yeah, so it was within the hour where we set a whole new day. Yeah, that was back to back and again we've all been to the place that we've accepted when relationships are over and we're never going to have that pussy again. It's just part of life. But reading it, I feel like with Sting, I've never had a woman say that to me. I knew I was never gonna Gett's request. That would Sting like, let's ask a real question just to confirm lose all hope you're never fucking again.
Speaker 2: All right, but let's ask a real question. Is CARDI gonna give him that pussy again?
Speaker 3: Probably? Let's let's make it. Let's make a bet. Okay. I don't want to put money on Cardy's pussy, money on pussy. I don't want to parlay her pussy. The children aga what's over another? But we have seen Let's go with history. Cardy ain't never given it.
Speaker 4: Let's go with history.
Speaker 3: We have seen this before in public with them, and then we saw them. I think it was like last year New Year's or some ship. They were together in the club and then she admitted on I g Live, like, yeah, I fucked him again, Like I want to dick this is It's happened before. Damn, this was the last time.
Speaker 7: I don't put it. I don't put it pass to go back. But what I where I think he might have fucked up is you had the whole entire internet. You had podcast members screaming at each other trying to figure out if I fucked somebody while I was pregnant or not. So you disrespected me in a way that's like you dragged it. Okay, like you dragged it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go against my gender. I feel like that was Offset's fault. The only reason why podcasters were screaming about it is because Offset told us.
Speaker 6: That's my point. You did all of that.
Speaker 7: You had these people yelling about me like you had these like you had. This was my people were saying that I fucked somebody will pregnant. Now, it's no like you fucked up. She might be really turned off, like she might actually be turned off.
Speaker 5: And overhead, well they were seen together in Miami, but they weren't together, all right, Well, this thing keeps happening where they're not together, but they're always in the same club and they're throwing money at each other and what looks like a playful matter. So this is this is flirting, I would say. They said, this is clearly throwing money at her.
Speaker 3: Good way or bad.
Speaker 7: She looks like she's throwing it back like funk out of here. But this was his birthday, if I'm not mistaken, And they said his entire birthday. He stood up in that corner and watch CARDI have fun with her friends like his whole birthday.
Speaker 4: They love each other, it's fucked up love, but they love each other.
Speaker 3: I can see offset, like asking a promoter to book both of them and they happen to run into each other. Like, what am I supposed to do is work? As far as kids, I gotta do this to see this video. Yeah, she definite gonna get that niggas and push.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, why oh come on?
Speaker 3: Cardi's working at a strip club. No, I could.
Speaker 2: I could tell when a woman is off a nigga, Like, if she was really off that nigga, she would have left.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't be there.
Speaker 7: You can't well know because if you get fractually. Carti's yeah, card a party because she's partying. Cardi's there because she's being paid.
Speaker 3: Here. You think Cardi went to Rolling Loud as a fan of music. Yeah, but she was there. She was getting paid, but she knew. She knew he would be there too. She might not that she was getting paid his birthday. Yeah, she knew he was gonna beat it. Okay, But to me, that would prove she just got really often. She just doesn't even care if he's man.
Speaker 2: She just got pretty and knew that she was looking good and walked up in there and knew that nigga was gonna text her exactly.
Speaker 3: What he texted. He knew that. I think if she would have saw that he was on a built and didn't go, that would mean that sound there's still there's still a chance that they could get back together. Bro, that she'll show up because she does not give a fuck that you're there whatsoever. It won't affect her. That's when you know it's over over. Nah, he gonna get that. It's when she's too emotional about it.
Speaker 4: There was more to this screenshop out there.
Speaker 3: He fucked, I.
Speaker 6: Miss your pussy, I missed your face. I missed your face.
Speaker 3: You make when we fuck.
Speaker 7: When she said she said, I don't feel like I'm gonna behind you. Y'all niggas just don't deserve mm.
Speaker 2: I got that same text and she the uber was downstairs in an hour. I got that same text with they're gonna fuck my heart. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I tried to bring it up earlier, but like, I don't want to throw the Marris.
Speaker 6: Of the bus, but yet here you are buses rolling.
Speaker 5: But like she feels on the bus the Halloween thing, I'm never talking and then here we go like it happens.
Speaker 3: But I'm not saying that people have that yeah, but I feel like Jameri's situation is not quite the same as what Cardi and Offset have been the last Yeah. Also just like the public breakups. Yeah, like that's that's a wild thing when you're in the public eye. They made it public. Of course, that's why I said he made it public. These are three that I'm in this fucking group chat. I know way too much about them. When I man, they was they was fucking that night?
Speaker 6: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you they was fucking that night. Guaranteed they was fucking that night. The only reason they wasn't fucking is if Cardi was on her monthly.
Speaker 6: I really don't think the about that.
Speaker 3: I mean, well, off set with the kid that night said I missed the facial mega when we funk. He's definitely running that red light full speed.
Speaker 2: Cardi, man, just get that nigga another shot, all right?
Speaker 6: Would you say that.
Speaker 7: Children's't No, you don't think that Cardi desires to be love somebody with somebody that doesn't cheat.
Speaker 3: Absolutely allegedly. I agree. I agree with you. That don't mean that all said didn't love her.
Speaker 4: We don't know.
Speaker 3: The smear campaign that was put around ain't enough.
Speaker 6: Love is not enough.
Speaker 3: No, it's not Maul. How would you feel? All right, Let's say you being my man's text messages like this get leaked of me speaking that way. What would be the first conversation coming into this pod after you see me begging, begging for the box.
Speaker 2: Get your loins together, control your lowings, maam?
Speaker 3: What's wrong with you? Right? I mean, but my loys was working, That's why I was asking. But you got to control them though. Nah, you can't now when I when I miss.
Speaker 2: It like a man, you can't go out like that, go home? I mean was at Miami. Yeah, in Miami they selling pussy. It's the premium down here. You they selling that pussy everywhere. So insteady plus so, insteady you all up and down Miami.
Speaker 3: So instead of trying to win my family back through the art of fucking you man, pie some pussy in Miami. Yeah, them kids to be all right. You still take them to school, you still pick him up, you still see him. You still I care about the nuclear family.
Speaker 2: Nah, but you beg for that man. You gotta have some pride, man, you gotta have some pride. What he was supposed to do was have some bad bitches around him and throwing that money on them. That's what he was supposed he was supposed to keep it pee like nigga. I've seen my baby mom. She's good, she got security, she's safe.
Speaker 3: I cool. I'm over here with the homies. We're partying. Now. I know my baby mother's gonna get a lawsuit because Carti's definitely knocking one of them chicks.
Speaker 2: Out because I'm partying at my birthday party.
Speaker 3: You're adding logic into it. I don't know why you would do that. Yeah, but I'm just saying, like, you can't come over. We gotta have some pride. Let her look now he looked.
Speaker 2: Let her look crazy now, he looked crazy with them text messages being put out there.
Speaker 3: No, you would look crazy as a man if your baby recently recently broken up. You guys just had a kid, what how many months ago, like four, and you're throwing money on a strippers at a strip club. You were saying ones that were selling pussy, But well, do you think strippers don't sell pussy? Of course not, that's illegal. Okay, they would never do that. You still look nuts as you just had a kid with her. Don't throw money on bitches when she's mad at you, next two seconds talking about I'm at my birthday party.
Speaker 5: It's my birthday, it's my club appearance. It's like I just did a headline set probably or whatever. He was it rolling about like I'm gonna do what I want to do. I don't know if he was headlining rolling he probably was, but like he in that crowd, he plays well.
Speaker 3: Offset of Rolling Loud, that's a big yeah. Off set the Rolling Loud and Cuvo did nine hundred thousand people in h South Africa. Yeah, is that on the docket, because I can't wait. I can't wait the last congress, selling out, selling out.
Speaker 2: Nine man, you niggas, Man, y'all niggas is crazy.
Speaker 6: Why did you you know? He has no nuance when it comes to this conversation, Why did you bring it back?
Speaker 2: I have no nuance, y'all niggas looked at me and said, he is on the he's the same level as Chris Brown.
Speaker 3: Ever said that. Congrats to Chris Brown.
Speaker 2: That's you said they would they would not tell him to move at a fascist show. You said if they walked in together, the fastest show will be more people there for Kwavo than Chris Brown.
Speaker 3: You said that and Themarius double down on it. You guys know that Playboy Cardi leaked a new song on stage.
Speaker 2: Chris Brown sold ninety thousand tickets in three minutes.
Speaker 3: Cool, I mean niggas could never do that.
Speaker 4: He anir like once every five years.
Speaker 3: See you a hater?
Speaker 8: Bro?
Speaker 1: You you are?
Speaker 3: He only doesn't once every What does that mean? That means?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like if someone that's that big does.
Speaker 5: Something that infrequently in a country that loves him, Yeah, like you can do that, you can sell ninety thousand?
Speaker 3: Yo? You a hater? How is that hating? That's just.
Speaker 7: Here we go because I don't think that Julie is coming from a hate. If he did after that, if.
Speaker 2: I said he sold out nine thousands, he was like, he only does it every three years, that's hat Like he doesn't go there.
Speaker 3: So to go there, you do the massive, You're going to sell well.
Speaker 6: In Miami because he doesn't do he does Miami.
Speaker 3: The bashlips in Miami. Really, he does the USA often there. That's why you couldn't do Miami.
Speaker 7: Yo, he does the US. Know that it doesn't sound crazy when you do the USA more often. Obviously in cities that you don't do more. Y'all do tours.
Speaker 3: Y'all know that Chris Brown could sell out any arena.
Speaker 2: That was my point that I was trying to make to y'all months ago, and y'all was trying to make he needs this person to open up and sell tickets for him.
Speaker 3: Would you said he needs a little baby on toe to sell those tickets. I'm sure I said that.
Speaker 2: Y'all look crazy. Y'all be disrespecting that kid.
Speaker 3: Man? Well, that man, I'm sorry, he's not a kid. I feel like we we owe Rolling Loud some flowers. I think they're creating generational wealth. Every two weeks future Travis Scott and Playboy Cardi headline a huge festival. Everyone on this lineup does it every other it's bi weekly. At this point, they are creating generational wealth for every one of these artists. Some of these artists never have to make music again because they can just do Rolling Loud three times a month.
Speaker 4: Oh they at Shaboozi on the Bell that's cool. They did that's cool on Sunday.
Speaker 3: Like we I. If I'm an artist, I'm inviting whoever started Rolling Loud to like my wedding to like my kids christening. They are putting so much money into artist pockets like festivals typically. I have been once a fucking year with a crazy bill. They do this NonStop in every city with damn near the same lineup.
Speaker 6: And kids keep going.
Speaker 3: I know, I love it. Opposite of hate. I mean, I don't you know, I think Chris Brown would be able to make that that lineup, but maybe one day if he gets there.
Speaker 2: I hear you that, doesn't you know what I mean? Like, why you think that that's that's you're wrong? Just admit it, you was wrong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've said that. You will never accept my apology? How many times? Definitely wrong? I never heard that.
Speaker 2: I never heard that, bro whatever, say it again because you don't shut again. You was wrong, You say you was wrong, you was wrong, Say you was wrong.
Speaker 3: Nah, It's like it's like bitter baby mother shit. I've apologized how many times? I don't remember not bringing up the path. Yeah, I apologize. I don't even that we were wrong, that we were wrong, I don't remember.
Speaker 7: But we didn't allow you to tell us what the fuck we said? We said, that's not what we said, but what we did say was wrong. That's what we said the last time we had this, you gonna said Chris Kraavo was a household name. Nobody said, I understand.
Speaker 3: That we've caused tension in this relationship. If you want to stay together, you have to get over this. I've apologized for it.
Speaker 2: I think somebody, I think Damara said the Migos are a household name, just like Chris Brown.
Speaker 3: And nobody ever said that you're just making things up. Julie, can you pull a clip? I don't know what the original clip either way, don't pull it up. Either way, Miami made so much money in the last two weeks between Our Basil and Rolling Loud, Our Basil's Back. We didn't talk about that last episode. I felt like Our Basil took I know, but if it didn't feel the same the last few years COVID, I get whatever. This past year, the one that just everybody was there, it looked amazing, and then right into Rolling Loud. I feel like Miami residents shouldn't pay taxes for a while. Money is now in Miami, just because the last two weeks, and speaking of Miami, Billboard put out their top ten Miami anthems. We did, we talked about Chicago so far yep. And we've talked about Atlanta so far. So they just announced Miami, which I think was great timing with Basil and with Rolling Loud. That's right, Rory.
Speaker 2: Today we are speaking about Toda Hinados, Tequila and Billboard teaming up with DJ Alex, Sensation and Trina, some local Miami stars the Baddest and they put together and curated a top ten get up anthem for the city of Miami that speaks to the city and the culture of Miami. Some favorite songs that go off in Miami that we recognize a lot when we go to Miami.
Speaker 3: And with Chicago and Atlanta, we agreed with some, but we definitely had some notes. So let's let's go through this Miami one. We start at there's a lot of ties here. There's twelve songs on this list, which sometimes I get it, but to me it's a bit of a cop out, like make a decision. But I would never say that to Trina's face. So let me let me just go ahead and read with what they have put together. Yeah, at number ten, get Low Flow Rider and at number ten again Act Up City Girls. So far, Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I might I might lean get Low. I'm just saying that that's a it was a classic. It's a classic.
Speaker 5: One of the first times off memory that I had a girl grind on there was to get Low. There you go, see you got Low destroyed my clothing, you know, like the address for just you had a corduroy.
Speaker 3: So it was worse.
Speaker 4: Oh it's bad, break fuck up.
Speaker 3: I don't want to take away from city girls act up like. I can see it being in the top ten, but I mean, I don't know. It's just so I feel like it just happened. Give it some time to see if it lasts. I mean it's five years ago. At number nine, shake what your Mama gave you? JT Money classic, yeah by far. Also at number nine, mall you do this because you're a Querto.
Speaker 2: Rican nah by DJ Lash. You don't know nothing about that.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see that ain't even Yeah, that's not your fieldhouse right there, you know, but that's by a lot of number eight classy, Yeah, that come.
Speaker 3: On, I know last see I'm aware of that one. I can do number seven because it's in English Hustling by Rick Ross.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 3: Then number six, mall you have this one Gula pit Bull and lot John. I feel like that may should that be higher, It might need to be. That's a number six. That's kind of crazy to put that in number six.
Speaker 6: We look at number five though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, number five should be number one. I want to rock Uncle Luke, that could.
Speaker 3: Be number one. In aphiny something to y'all about I want to rock all right? That right there.
Speaker 2: They've been torking and shaking ass for thirty some years to that song.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I could see that being number one. Number four. All I do is win. I want to go to the judges. DJ Khaled, Ludicris, T pay Snoop Dogg, Rick Ross. The only person from Miami in this lineup is Rick Ross, Mark Khaled Callaus from New Orleans. He wraps Miami hard, Okay he does. But if that's the case, then I guess all I do is win should be there. But is that because of Calid or Ross? When it comes to the Miami thing. I mean it's a Calid record, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That's cal it okaykl has been on radio Miami for years. Is all I do is win? The best Khalid song? Uh No, well not for me? No anthem wise, I all I do is win. Definitely is there. But even Rihanna and Bryson went fucking crazy. Yeah, is that not considered Miami? If we're considering well taken Over, we taken Over was fire, but I feel like the Wayne remix was bigger than the actual song. But I guess all I do is whin. I'm fine with that. With Khaled at number four, number three, the Baddest Bitch pull over Trina, I think that's totally fine. Even though she put the list together, it should be there and then Maul can take one and two, number two based off my complexion. Especially number one, well, you're definitely not saying that shit.
Speaker 2: You look like you can be from you know, one of the Island's kong Gai. Gloria estefanding the Miami sound Machine. I don't even think you was born yet, Rory when that was rocking nineteen eighty five, I was born in nineteen ninety. He's still in the sacks number one. Nagak Celia Cruz y'a don't know nothing about that.
Speaker 3: I still doing Uncle Uncle Luke.
Speaker 2: I want to rock should be but we gotta have trick Daddy Nan though Dad ain't not there.
Speaker 3: That is fucking crazy. Do you think that's because Trina and Trick Daddy have like man rocky relationships. I don't care what relationship that Trick is not on this at all. That's insane.
Speaker 2: Bed gotta be on that top two. That's not a get up anthem. Though she put that song on the Miami Watch, I would get my ass up this.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think they meant like hyperactive songs, and that's.
Speaker 3: A hyperactive song.
Speaker 2: Not really, man, when ned come on all right now, if you're holding the drink, it's it's gonna be on the floor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a fact. I also think BMF could be on here. No oh yeah, that's like that's kind of crazy, like Hustling, I understand, But I feel like BMF is the bigger Rick Cross record. If that comes on in Miami, BMF is doing bigger than Hustling.
Speaker 7: Well, I feel like these people are from Miami, So I think what we might get motherfuckers up in New York might be different in Miami.
Speaker 6: It might be a little different.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna just go out on a limit and say nav's gonna get you up in Miami.
Speaker 7: No, for sure, I'm talking about saying, I mean Rory saying the different Rick Ross songs, Okay.
Speaker 3: A trick Daddy thug holiday, I'm a thug slipping slide. There's like ten different we need.
Speaker 2: We need more trick Daddy songs on this list, so that's for sure. But I mean, you know, we gotta we gotta let Dj Alex.
Speaker 7: Sensation and we know why nan Na Really, I don't know, maybe I have feel this way because I'm a girl. Nan really gets people's up because of I feel like Trina is the kind of the thing on that record, Like Trina is what makes up from Miami. Yeah, but what I'm saying is if Trina was gonna pick a song that she was on, her song is a bigger get up anthem than Nat.
Speaker 6: Over that ass two fat whoop woop. That's a bigger get up.
Speaker 2: The first time I saw that Nan video and Trina took that coat off, I was a little boy in the crib watching video that. I was stuck a who is that? I wanted to watch that video every time it came on. There has to be a real like that has to be some issue with Trina and Trick Daddy. The fact that that is not on there. You could argue that could be number two, but alone not even in the top ten.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what about there's no record from the Two Live Crew.
Speaker 3: That's crazy as well, well, Uncle Luke, I mean, but as Two Live Crew, ace Hood is not from Miami though, he's just Florida, right.
Speaker 2: I believe, so I don't know if he's from Miami.
Speaker 3: Because if not, like hustle harder for Saint Lucia. Okay, I was gonna say leaving ace Hood off this shit. I feel like, no, Bugatti is a that's a top ten Florida, right, But.
Speaker 7: There's only ten spots, and I feel like everybody on this list deserves to be on there.
Speaker 4: There's twelve spots.
Speaker 2: Oh no, No, I'm not mad at any of these songs. I mean, you know, I understand the culture, but I could have did without Konga.
Speaker 3: I love Gloria's done.
Speaker 2: How did not fit? I love the record? I mean, I grew up listening to that. But I'm just saying like I would have put Nad there before Konga. Me personally, Killer Mike did the Atlanta one. I think twisted in Chicago. Everyone's done a good job of representing all the sounds of their city, So like Miami is all over the place but sounds in a good way. So they did a pretty good job of trying to include every song's belong on on the Miami Get Up Anthem List. But you know, I just nah, is come on, that's like I think when you land in Miami.
Speaker 3: They played that you can pick waiting for your gate. To me, you could pick up your bags of Carousel three and they got that plane for sure. I'm still on the side of b MF. But other than that, I think it's a cool list.
Speaker 2: Shout out to DJ Alex, Sensation and Training for putting together this list. Also shout out to Billboard an Thresha.
Speaker 3: Tequila, no gunplay, Blasphemist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they were trying to stay away from stay away from gun. They didn't want that issue right there.
Speaker 3: You know's we fun with it. Let's leave them more off this list. Man, Denzil Curry is from Miami. But I feel like, I guess with the get Up Anthem thing, I don't know if there's a record that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm thinking, I don't know if Denzel got to get up Anthem good music?
Speaker 3: Why do you think they didn't reach out to your homegirl. Yes, juleis for this.
Speaker 2: Contractually, probably you know SIGND with somebody else at the moment.
Speaker 3: Can't really do that. What's what's what's Billboard's rival complex sprite? Maybe I don't know algorithms.
Speaker 6: Yo, So I walked into work today.
Speaker 3: You walked to work.
Speaker 6: I walked into work. I didn't walk. I didn't walk from New Jersey.
Speaker 7: Walked into work, and I heard like some like like a Snoop Dogg and Jane song playing, But I'm like, they're from the West coast, maybe just some old ship. Then Rory come, I was like, Yo, this Snoop Dogg and Doctor Dre a this ship hitting now, Maul, do you remember we had a whole conversation about it, said I want to hear it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I thought Rory said he didn't want to hear it.
Speaker 3: I said that too. I mean I said I wasn't rushing to it. I didn't particularly care.
Speaker 2: Yes, I said, we didn't like we wasn't expecting to get this album.
Speaker 3: But I'm not.
Speaker 2: You know, it's too legends were on my side, Okay, I thought, no, no, but I mean this is still Snoop and Dre two legends. But I don't know if we wanted an album for them in twenty twenty four, Like I'm still waiting on Chronic too.
Speaker 3: That's just me. Well, no times, I'm sorry, you got it Compton on them. This is why this podcast needs healing, because I had no problem apologizing for my Chris Brown take, and now Demarus is trying to do a gotcha moment because I said I wasn't rushing to this Snoop Dogg and Doctor Dre album and I listened to it today and it's way way better than I expected at all. I'm okay with saying I was wrong. So you like it. I do, and I went into it thinking, let me listen to this for the podcast. I'm sure i'm gonna hate it, which is a hater mentality, But here we have seen people that are not active in rap. Snoop is a legend his own right, I don't need to say that. But I didn't know if Snoop was in shape. This could just be two lifelong friends back in the studio just trying to make some music for fun. I wasn't expecting much. I did think it was gonna sound weird and outdated. It's fucking great. The production is insane. I mean it's Dre, but I still went in not thinking if Dre was even in shape at the moment. I know he records NonStop, but we never hear anything, so I don't know where he's at in his life. This entire thing is fire. It's like oddly good and Coco Saras on two joints. Okay, it's really really good. And Snoop, who I thought would be out of touch and I probably wouldn't like his rhymes were great. Yeah, it doesn't sound like Yesteryear rap where they just brag about like how they're legends. It's just cool. Sold me.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna listen to it. You sold me, you sold I'm gonna listen to it.
Speaker 3: The Jane record Gorgeous is crazy. Tom Petty and Jelly Row win nuts. What is Petty and Jelly ro going nuts? Sound like?
Speaker 6: What is that?
Speaker 3: How does Tom Petty? I mean, you know it makes a white man blush. That's just good old folks, good old folk.
Speaker 2: Music with a dre drums, okay, with no with the dre drums.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it you know made you think like this is the new Bob Dylan type shit. Okay, I'm trying to think which because today.
Speaker 4: That one record we were talking about guns and smoke.
Speaker 3: Guns and smoke. Julie just wants to ship on M No. No, I'm genuinely asking, all right, coming in again objective because everyone knows I'm a fifty stand and I'm not the biggest eminem stand. I thought EM's verse was great. I thought fifty was a little behind on. It wasn't really my favorite fifty joint, but EM was cool. All right. Yeah, it's not a it's set up for m to rap for a while, but it's not, you know, lyrical miracle was super fragilistic ship. It's a regular cool dray drums and m rapping for a while. It's a good project. Man. I went in wanting to hate and it's it's good, all right. I gotta check it out now now, pressure beating put all of that on it. I gotta I got it.
Speaker 2: You you dressed it up and made it real, man, I gotta gotta check it out.
Speaker 3: I think it was it was a pressure song, which sounded like the song is still on MAM's mind. What's song? Sorry?
Speaker 5: He said, dressed up, make it real like you're still thinking about Oh no, I'm just saying, like Maul came into the studio playing March Madness.
Speaker 4: He's been saying that since we started.
Speaker 3: So that even demeris. But she didn't realize. We were listening to the album during the Jane one. Then it went to the pressure beat and she was like, Yo, what's this?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I started bouncing like up and that's the Oh what's this?
Speaker 3: It's really good? Like, it's really good. I'm gonna check it out and if it ain't, I'm on your ass next episode. I mean, it's fine if you don't like it, I won't lose sleep.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a shot at y'all. By the way, I don't know if y'all know that.
Speaker 3: I like, they say that's a shot at y'all. He shot at y'all, and y'all see him. Hm hm m. He shot it, y'all. Don't like.
Speaker 6: I don't think today is our perfect keep pissing on it.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, he shot at y'all and y'all looking at me.
Speaker 4: Y'all.
Speaker 3: It was if the shoe fits thing. If you and I have a disagreement, if you have a disagreement in my I don't particularly care. We can just both like what we like, and still that's the fact we all will be still family. I'll still listen to the Dre album. I'm gonna listen to it though, No you're not.
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 3: Proba.
Speaker 4: You're gonna cook to this album.
Speaker 3: There were some records you could cook to.
Speaker 2: Cooking with Mary, Tom Patty and Jelly World.
Speaker 3: Marius, don't do that because you said that three times. Leak your sex tape to my bath, I think I think that ship is corny. By the way, I don't co sign any of that. I don't think it's funny. I think anyone that leaks sex stage as fuck.
Speaker 4: Who's that Demerius TikTok corner.
Speaker 6: So demerisis TikTok corner is funny.
Speaker 7: So Cooking with Kaya is a young girl I think she's twenty three who has gone super viral because she like makes like just cute little meals in her kitchen, and she like torques, and she has a little theme song that we were just singing. It's very like, it's very addictive. So, but she's blowing up because all the boys her age, she's twenty three, so all the boys her age girls don't cook at twenty two twenty three. Right, these niggas a starving eating ramen noodle's playing video game. But she's gone so viral her she has a huge male fan base now and they're just like, Kaya is the greatest woman in the world, this, this and that, and you know when that happens when women start getting attention for things. There's a bunch of haters, both women and men, who are now hating on her.
Speaker 6: And it's become this whole for you.
Speaker 2: That means you're doing something good. You know you're doing something good.
Speaker 7: Yes, it's become this whole big thing. But apparently someone leaked her sex tape.
Speaker 4: That's how she'd be good.
Speaker 6: I don't Yeah, I don't think that's her.
Speaker 3: I didn't see I mean, I didn't see the footage. I just saw on Twitter. Everyone was talking about her sex tape was leaking. Yeah, But to your point, the moment men started saying, yo, get you a Kaya, all the wain had to go find a reason why she was a whore, and like, all right, she's an adult woman that has sex. I don't think that went the way you thought it was gonna go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, women are mad because although she traditionally posts food making videos, she started posting non food related content.
Speaker 4: Guys, how dare she?
Speaker 3: Oh that's when she should die.
Speaker 7: Yeah, mich is like, my man is on the same internet, Well, bitch, get in the kitchen. I don't know what if your man is. If your man is obsessed with a girl on the internet that cooks in twerks.
Speaker 5: What's better than food and pussy? That's like the basis of a strip club fair he ate, Like, what are you gonna get mad at that?
Speaker 3: I mean, if a woman does cook and you catch your man just looking at other cooking pages while she's twirking, I could see that upsetting the household. Ale bit. But if you some bum chick that doesn't cook for your man, then I mean you have no sit Indian style and shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: Like, so, women are mad at her because their boyfriends are watching her cook and twerk.
Speaker 3: And it naked is weird every day.
Speaker 6: So she's blown up on TikTok.
Speaker 7: She has like a couple million followers now, But I don't know what the influencer influencers are going to do when TikTok like leaves next month.
Speaker 6: Y'all know TikTok is leaving next month. It's official.
Speaker 3: Is it official?
Speaker 6: It's official?
Speaker 3: I mean they say that, they say that all the time, but I don't know if that's really the case. And also, before we do get to the TikTok going away shit, we are we are shitting on women because they hate on this young lady. But there's no way that sex tape or alleged sex tape didn't come from a man. A girl didn't have that. Shit. Yeah, a corny ass man did that. So I don't want to just put it on the women.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's y'all should watch her content?
Speaker 3: Though? What should I cook? What's like your favorite dish from her? Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't I know how to cook. I don't need to watch that. But but I think she don't make vegan dishes, so I can't that she I'm just talking.
Speaker 6: I don't think so ok, she doesn't give vegan vibes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I won't be watching that. But shout out to hudough Man, Well, what are you guys gonna do when TikTok goes away? January twenty ninth.
Speaker 2: I don't have it means nothing to be I'm not even on TikTok. I'm a jump from where I give me a bridge. I don't know what's a good one.
Speaker 3: So I back you up.
Speaker 4: Can't do it on TikTok live.
Speaker 7: TikTok is life, man, but also we're laughing and joking. But outside of from a consumer perspective, TikTok has made a lot of millionaires, a lot of millionaires, so I agree.
Speaker 2: So with a lot of platform that means people can just pay their bills and buy groceries now so much you takes a millionillars.
Speaker 6: Listen, you ain't lying.
Speaker 7: My thing is just TikTok has built up like a lot of influencers and I just as a creator, I'm not rich off TikTok, but just as a creator who's looking at this, I'm wondering what these people are going to do because Instagram doesn't Instagram is a completely different platform. You can't on TikTok you can open your phone and just start talking and people. You'll get millions and millions of.
Speaker 6: Likes from it.
Speaker 7: It doesn't really work like that on Instagram. There's people that do it, but it's not as common. So it's like, what do do these people go to YouTube? I've been telling people to go to YouTube for that, but maybe shorts.
Speaker 6: I don't I don't know.
Speaker 7: I don't know who's going to pick up the slack from TikTok because people I know, we all laugh like, oh, we're too different TikTok. That TikTok is a huge fucking platform. It's probably, but it's good for We're not good at it, that's all.
Speaker 5: There could literally just be because they can't they just develop another app, just do the same thing.
Speaker 3: I mean, Vine was very similar to it.
Speaker 8: There.
Speaker 3: There's been a lot of models of what TikTok is for years, but TikTok mastered it.
Speaker 5: Because bike edance has been around forever. The TikTok's just like their fifth iteration of the app.
Speaker 7: Because they were, Yeah they were musically before if I'm that mistake.
Speaker 4: So I'm saying, like, why isn't an American company?
Speaker 3: Just have we seen that really work? TikTok repurposed a lot of apps that already existed. Have we seen that work anywhere else besides TikTok, Like we've seen replacements for Twitter x a million times. I've even signed up for them. I lasted one week when right back to Twitter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, house threads doing threads.
Speaker 3: Is tanking to the point they're like forcing us to click it to even post a fucking comment. Yeah, that's not working. The Big three just kind of remains the only time we've really seen it outside of TikTok was Facebook taken over MySpace.
Speaker 7: Well, I think the ish I think where it might be successful if somebody does create a TikTok doupe is if we don't have access to TikTok, like we of course we can go to these fake twitters, but Twitter still it still exists and all of our friends are still on.
Speaker 6: The original Twitter.
Speaker 7: I feel like if we can't access TikTok and everybody, everybody has to move to one different app, I feel like it will garner more success.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Twitter wasn't a new app. It was just a rebrand, so it's not like people had to re download something.
Speaker 6: No, he's talking about the new twitters though, like the soul.
Speaker 3: Do Lemon one, the one whatever that is where they like respect people.
Speaker 4: It's not my type of app. It's like, yeah, you must, you must have this joint.
Speaker 3: You know it's trash, not a single joke. Whatever.
Speaker 6: People were kinder on there, nice.
Speaker 3: A kinder place, kind with your friends and family. I want to see bullshit on.
Speaker 4: You guys know.
Speaker 5: God, I'm trying to rage bait right now, but you guys know like that, there's like barbershops now that that say they add their advertised as like.
Speaker 4: All are welcome.
Speaker 5: We're not, you know, gender conforming, but it will cut anybody's hairs like we care out your fucking barbershop. And then you get in the chair and the hairdresser will say, is it can I touch you before you get a haircut? You're there to get a haircut. The question is can I touch you? What if you say no to that? What the fuck are you gonna do?
Speaker 3: I wish I wish in my ballers shit he said, Yo, can I touch? Do I have permission to touch you? Or something like that, like they ask for it.
Speaker 2: You have to fucking here so I can get out of here? Man, what are we talking about?
Speaker 3: Can I touch you?
Speaker 4: I don't know that bothers me so much.
Speaker 3: Did they ask you no?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I've just seen I've seen videos like I've.
Speaker 6: Seen you look at the game barbershop at the day that the shop cannot touch.
Speaker 3: But that doesn't shock me because I watched the whole piece that Piers Morgan did that we should be asking uh, our babies and toddlers for permission to change their diaper, like ask for consent? Who said that?
Speaker 6: I think he was being funny.
Speaker 3: No, no, he was arguing with the two crazy bitches that thought we should do that. Oh yeah, no, it was real. Appears Morgan was arguing yes, oh yeah, he not. He not trying to let He's not trying to hear that shit, Piers Morgan ain't trying to hear that, and then just asking simple questions to these outraged ladies like all right, how am I supposed to ask someone that doesn't know how to communicate if I can change their diaper? You can see it in their eyes. All right, you are wasting airtime right here.
Speaker 6: Please get the that's just rage baiting there.
Speaker 7: I do think that the thing with kids asking kids can you hug them instead of just parents, because when I was younger, my parents is like, give you a hug, Give you a hug if you if you don't want to hug somebody as a kid, you don't have to.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you're at that age where you could communicate that, then okay, yeah, I agree. If I walk in the mass, you have a baby and I see you asking your baby, Hey, can I change your shitty?
Speaker 6: Oh no, I can not talk about that's too I'm.
Speaker 2: Calling the police on you. I'm like, yo, she's crazy. This is postpar them, I think.
Speaker 3: And she's asking of.
Speaker 6: The police because I have postpart of me.
Speaker 2: She's asking the infant with a shitty diaper? Can I change your diaper?
Speaker 3: Like? What are we talking about it? But I mean, I do agree with Demaris. Like when one am if I ask MR for a kiss and she says no, I let her know that that's okay to say no to. I think that's important because I'm with you, like when you're a kid and yeah, yo, go hug get Like I'm I don't want to do that, right, No, I get it. I have to fucking hug everyone in my family. I want to sit over here and mind my fucking business. Don't touch me where those unless I'm shitting in my diaper exactly, you have no choice. But when kids can communicate that, I totally agree. I'm with that. Okay, I'm gonna sound like a liberal cook, but I'm not that mad that there's a barber shop that does that. Maybe some people have like really crazy intimacy, touching issues and still need to get haircuts. Maybe that place makes them feel safer. If that was like standard at every barber shop, I start. Let me tell you what they want. It's only one. Don't do this outrage when one thing happens the whole world that way, one drag queen, one book to one. Now the whole world thinks that drag queens are trying to switch. You do that you do not agree with that ship?
Speaker 6: Well, I don't think this.
Speaker 3: I don't mean to agree. I don't care.
Speaker 6: If it's not harming anybody, it's not.
Speaker 7: It's not impairing on my what I like to have received that my regular hair salons, then that's fine.
Speaker 6: I don't mind. I think that's weird ship. Not weird in a bad way, but just I think it's a little off.
Speaker 7: But I don't mind people having their own ship in their own corners of the world that don't have nothing to do with me. If it don't affect you, why would it, Why would you even would you?
Speaker 2: Somebody being asking your barber asking you, do you mind if I touch you?
Speaker 3: It's fucking crazy, yes, but.
Speaker 7: I don't mind people doing crazy ship on their own time. That's what I'm saying. It's not that I think that, it's.
Speaker 3: Why are you here? Cut your own get out of kinky sexual at shop.
Speaker 2: I have to touch your head, I have to brush your hair. I have to comb your hair. I have to put clipper shit.
Speaker 3: I have to touch you. I shouldn't. Actually that's this barbershop. If this was a universal rule that the Democrats put in place for every barbershop has to do, then I'm on your side. Let I'm full blown Tucker Carlson, Fox News, this is crazy, this agenda. But if there's one fucking hippie hipster barbershop that wants to ask this to lesbians, do like have a black I don't care. I don't care. We need to bring back mental don't care. These fucking cooks my haircut the talk to someone else, these fucking.
Speaker 2: Cooks, fucking crazy bas ship people walking around walking. Put them in the mental asylum. Bring back mental health facilities. You gotta equinox on everything, taking them away. Put fucking mental health facilies on every corner.
Speaker 5: Just like you got a Starbucks mall, You walk into the barbershop in the Bronx, and this is your interaction that.
Speaker 3: Would never be my interaction. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Cool, and.
Speaker 3: This is a joke.
Speaker 6: Yes, okay, I'm glad that you came in today.
Speaker 3: This is this is fake. It's not fair. This was this was the original one. This was the original one. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And the shop is empty. Nobody's going to this fucking place. Man, get out of here.
Speaker 3: The way that she has already cut.
Speaker 7: I don't so the way that the way that she asked was not in a am I allowed to touch you? I think it was more in a like when you.
Speaker 6: Go to the doctor's office. You know that the doctor knows she has to touch you.
Speaker 7: You know that the doctor has to touch you, but she usually is like all right, she lets you know that she's about to touch you, because some people are weird about being surprised, like being touched and not knowing exactly when it's coming, if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: The clippers on and you're talking about getting a physical and ship like, that's different because you your women have to get you know, their private areas. Look at it just that just regular, just okay, whatever it is the doctor's office. I can understand that because you know the doctor has to check your anatomy. Feel if you sit in a barber chair, and can I touch you? Like you mean, can you cut my hair? Yeah, but I don't My bobble says, cannot touch you? Lift my cape up and try to go. Then it's a problem I have as long as you stay above the shoulders were good.
Speaker 7: But again, like I said, my point is, I don't think it's am I allowed to touch you. She knows you're gonna get touched. It's more it's more cannot touch you. I'm about to touch you. You know when the touch is about to come. Because some people are weird about that matter.
Speaker 2: They walk down in the barber. She been surprised at the barber.
Speaker 3: Because that's you every year. You're fucking pervert. What are you doing that brush.
Speaker 1: Water?
Speaker 6: I would like to know when they're about to spread out alcohol on your forehead.
Speaker 3: I can see it, Yeah, literally bottles of my head mirror of the whole time. It's it's ship is stupid man. But at the Dodger's office, when I've gotten my my colon checks, he never like warns me, here comes the plane. Like he just sticks his fingers in my ass.
Speaker 6: Here here it's not just bing you over spread your fucking hole instant first.
Speaker 3: It goes you lay in the fetal position on the side of the Delli paper, and then he inserts his fingers into your.
Speaker 7: Asshole, about to stick his fingers in your ass. He does not just stick his fingers in your ass with no warning.
Speaker 4: Rory asked for the reverse on him.
Speaker 3: Positive, he doesn't because he knows when I get in the fetal position. I'm aware that he's about thought you were ready, Well, you're never ready.
Speaker 2: I thought he's about to say when he knows when I get in a feedb position, I'm ready.
Speaker 3: I thought that she was about to say, like, you have this like synergy with He's not. He's not even a professional doctor. Just told doctor, you've a Deli paper at my house. This is in my home. He doesn't have his certificates on the wall. No, no, this is role play the paper. That's his version of the But no, the doctor. The doctor doesn't say anything. There's someone there that has to be a witness, but he doesn't say it. You just get in the fetal position and just just wait. Yeah, up to him. Just have your waist, sir, wait for your lashings.
Speaker 6: Hey, yo, is your prostate healthy?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, I'm happy mall is yours.
Speaker 3: Yeah it is. I'm going to get next year though.
Speaker 4: Are you ready for You haven't checked yet?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Oh okay, I'm saying I'm going I'm getting physical. What was it used to be every every five years for a colonoscopy or what is it they? I think they changed it. I think they it's now a year, like less of a weight where it used to be forty is average?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they reckon. I remember it being at one point used to be every five years. Now I think they're saying every three to four.
Speaker 4: She got it checked.
Speaker 3: I just feel like with the food we have, younger people should get them, you should flush out them.
Speaker 7: That's the number one if I'm not mistaken, I was reading an article on it. That's the number one killer of gen Z. I want to say right now? Is colon cancer?
Speaker 3: Oh? I mean for men? Colon cancer is our breast cancer now? Like unfortunately, personally, the amount of men I know that have passed from colon cancer in the last ten years is insane. But check check your booty hole. Man. It's okay. Even if he doesn't warn you that he's going to touch you, your doctor has your best interest at heart. Let him finger you so you can live a long, healthy life.
Speaker 6: And just I'm making it weird because you're going to scare people.
Speaker 3: Even for a pleasure, pussy and let that man finger.
Speaker 5: Even if it is for the doctor's pleasure, it still has health benefits for you.
Speaker 6: No, because they got to be able to touch it. They got to be able to feel the stuff.
Speaker 3: I mean, just scan me.
Speaker 2: You can see through my whole natomy, like put me in the fucking in the incubator.
Speaker 7: But they won't be able to feel the lumps, the strokes different. Yeah, and those are going to replace everything but that test.
Speaker 2: But the booty and the fingers, they don't get rid of that part of the test.
Speaker 3: Cars will drive them. We can't have to have.
Speaker 2: You can get to LA twenty minutes now, But I still have to put two fingers.
Speaker 7: And I wish for like now granted, like I don't know, like I just I wish women the things we had to go through was easy.
Speaker 6: Like a finger in the ass, that's nothing.
Speaker 3: Somebody's taking up like that.
Speaker 6: That's somebody.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's taking a popsicle stick and going in all the way inside my body and scraping.
Speaker 6: Yeah, not not scraping with the popsicle stiak.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you think they'd find something better than wood, Like what did you got a sliver? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Like, couldn't that happen? It's wood?
Speaker 7: Yeah, but it's a different type of it's medical. Great, baby, I don't think I'm gonna get a pussy splinter.
Speaker 4: Has anyone likes definitely happened?
Speaker 3: Double check? Is there anyone that like went to medical school but dropped out but could give us the info of like why I have to cough when you're cuffing my ball?
Speaker 4: Oh, it's your hemorrhoids. Check hemorrhoids.
Speaker 3: I know, like what I've even done it myself, Like I've coughed and held my nuts Like what are they?
Speaker 4: Bernie?
Speaker 5: Sorry, yo, get out you but my bad we were talking about as. No, it is weird that that's like still like a top priority on like you'd think a doctor's checklist coughing for a hernie as Like, all right, if.
Speaker 3: You ever think cut your nuts and like cough just to see if you could feel what they feel like I yeah, my balls just shift, they do?
Speaker 2: Your sacks tight jump? Yeah, your sacks tightened up?
Speaker 3: Like whoa, what is that? Your hands are cold.
Speaker 6: Really Now the next guy, Well, I'm telling it out.
Speaker 7: But like the next time I see a guy, I'm gonna hold his boss and make him cough and see if I can feel.
Speaker 5: We can do tonight at the show, just a random to love yours. Hey, he's playing our song.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, your health is a priority. Is playing our songs? It's time?
Speaker 4: Just me as a live stream at boss.
Speaker 3: Did they do with women at all?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: Next time my finger at chick? Should I ask her to cough? Like what's the what's y'all for?
Speaker 4: Sun scrape?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 7: They only tell us to cough when they put our hand there like the that's why.
Speaker 6: How did I say it?
Speaker 3: Like that?
Speaker 4: The scope?
Speaker 7: She said, swallow my tongue said, when they put the stethoscope.
Speaker 3: I don't fact.
Speaker 7: They only tell us to cough. They don't put a finger in our pussys a cough.
Speaker 4: No, Well one doctor didn't you got jammed up?
Speaker 3: The Olympic doctor.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Larry Nasser, Yeah, piece of ship.
Speaker 3: That was sick.
Speaker 5: That was so I hoped, well he didn't kill yet. Where I was gonna say, is he not dead yet? Kill that piece of ship that was fucking sick. They gotta get him like stab Oh yeah, he did get stabbed, that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he missed.
Speaker 4: No, he got stabbed a bunch and they.
Speaker 3: Were just marketing. They're going to stab him again. They were trying to keep him alive, So just keep stabbing them.
Speaker 7: If you guys don't know who Larry Nasar is, Larry Nassar is the Olympic like pediatrician doctor or whatever that he was like molesting all the Olympics athletes and he.
Speaker 4: Was the head uh for Michigan State Gymnastics as well.
Speaker 3: Piece of ship. Yeah, speaking of prisoners and updates, I have to laugh at at Moll's News network, they got their marching orders for Luigi. They were saying that the prisoners when Luigi gets onto the yard are going to have a real issue that he killed the CEO of a health insurance he's up in the yard and that they are going to bully him on that yard because of what he did about about man. I don't get they were they were talking like Luigi was a child molester when he got to Chow.
Speaker 5: I'm so confused by the extreme like the right wing agenda when it comes to this kind of stuff, because you would think based under their rhetoric and how they're so anti establishment, anti big corporation establishment.
Speaker 4: But why do they love I never understood that. Why are they so pro this guy? They love guns?
Speaker 3: Go through go through the investors of Fox News, I get, yeah, you will find health insurance companies.
Speaker 5: Because on paper, everything Luigi did is everything that they would champion. For sure, he shot someone in New York City with a gun. And who represents big money corporation health not just big money health. The one thing that they're always saying we don't trust is the American healthcare system. And then you got one, and then it's like, well he went too far.
Speaker 3: I mean, he did preach it's part of their establishment, of course. And they were also very much anti Obamacare, loved it when they just changed the name when it wasn't Obamacare, but the same they hate that. And you know, universal healthcare is not a Republican talking point. So this guy, you know, and he was what bisexual, so he has to be like a Hillary supporter and like he was hired by the Clintons, you know that type of shit. Oh he's by I mean, I guess, I don't know.
Speaker 4: How did they even find that out?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I mean his Facebook was a little zest.
Speaker 4: I saw video for a shotgunning beer. Mmmm.
Speaker 6: He probably did that sexy too. It was pretty cute, little kid.
Speaker 3: Oh, Chris Rock was on SNL, which, by the way, I found out at our live show from Derek Gaines. You're like, yo, Chris about to do his monogue? Was like, did they advertise that Chris Rock was doing Saturday Night Live? I didn't see that. I didn't see the post it. No, I didn't see anything.
Speaker 4: It was pretty quiet and I hadn't either.
Speaker 3: It was odd because this is like a big moment, but he discussed it had some funny jokes of you know, feeling for the CEO. But sometimes drug dealers get killed and run the fact everybody, I mean, we got Luigi, we got Luise Gee, you know, and that's good. I really feel sorry for the for the family. I mean, everybody's fixated on how good looking this guy attracted looked like Jonah Hillell. No one would care doing that to Jonah Hill is crazy, okay, but he actually killed a man. I'm a man, a man with a family, a man with kids.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I mean, I have condolences. I'm gonna have real condolences for you know, the healthcare ceo.
Speaker 4: I mean, this is a real person, you know, but you also got to go.
Speaker 6: You know, sometimes drug dealers get shot.
Speaker 3: You can say that, true. True. I like Christmas monologue. I mean probably not his his absolute best, but it was a good monologue. It's always nice to hear from Chris Rock, a lister. I mean, who would say otherwise? Also, uh, if I ever saw him in solo, yeah, I think I wouldn't say.
Speaker 5: His face in one of our skits. His last public appearance was in our skits.
Speaker 3: I believe it was last week. Wasn't he doing like a private uh set somewhere? Oh yeah, and ran off stage. So that's why I was so confused why this wasn't promoted like there was a big Chris Rock scandal last week and now he's doing Saturny Live Like no one watched.
Speaker 2: Until I saw the clip, I had no idea. I mean, but to be fair, I'm not a big I don't really watch SNL like that, But I mean I think we wouldn't know if one of their biggest alumni were coming back to host.
Speaker 3: I think that would have been everywhere. But no, I didn't. I didn't know he was hosting it, so he was at Yeah, he was at it.
Speaker 5: He was doing a private show and allegedly there were people in the crowd. It was a non filming show and people were filming him, and the rumor was he stormed out and was pissed off, but someone and witnesses he actually just simply put the mic down and walked away.
Speaker 4: So they were what's wrong with that? They were violating protocol by filming him, and he said, I'm done.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean, that's it simple, and that's supposed to be filming me.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't understand what the outrage was with this, and it wasn't even really in the media. On Chris Rock's side, they try to make him sound like he was like insane and like going through something like stormed off stage, like no, somebody's filming me. You say, I'm not good, said is done.
Speaker 5: Since twenty seventeen, he has implemented a no filming policy at his shows.
Speaker 3: I will say when I saw Chappelle at Radio City for that Sunday midnight show and you have to put your phone like in the bag thing like you can't trust me. I tried to open it.
Speaker 4: You can't.
Speaker 3: Outside of it being earthquake. Michael Jay Chappelle, what's the this is going to sound racist? The Indian guy that does the Daily Show a lot, He's.
Speaker 4: Great, Hassamon.
Speaker 3: I yes him. The stand up shows you get when they know everyone's phone is locked away was by far the great just stand up I've seen from every last one of them. They do not give a fuck because no one's gonna film them and get in trouble. Best comedy show ever. Like anytime I've seen that with shows you have to put your phone away, I get excited because I know it's going to be a good comedy show. People don't care. They're gonna shay whatever they.
Speaker 4: Wants to make.
Speaker 3: THEE would say, Michael Jay is I think Michael Chay is hilarious. Now think about Michael Jay without having to worry about NBC. It was insane. Anything he would have said would have gotten him fired in a heartbeat. Who cares. You're in radio city and everyone's phone is locked But we.
Speaker 2: Were at movies at the comedy the comedy store in La right, did they did we have to put our phones away?
Speaker 3: No? But that was like a roast battle. That wasn't really like famous people. So no.
Speaker 2: But I even saw now that one dude was getting his non eleven jokes. I felt like he only did that because our phones were way like we couldn't film.
Speaker 3: He was going crazy. It's definitely if you take your phone out at the comedy store, no matter what, a security guard will grab you. But it's not like you don't put them in bags and shit like I saw Bill bur popped up one time when I was at comedy store. Phones were fine Mark normally there was a bunch of people that are big comics that they didn't make you do that. But it's also I think for the people that go to you know, actual comedy clubs, a lot have that respect. But why take our phones out? And also who wants to watch something through your phone when you're there?
Speaker 5: Weird?
Speaker 3: Watch the show? I know you want to post it on air.
Speaker 6: Ig, Yeah, it didn't happen if you didn't post it.
Speaker 3: If Demeris does not cry tonight but cried at the Gunner Show, we're gonna have an interesting Thursday.
Speaker 4: I'm probably gonna cry with you.
Speaker 7: I cried this morning when January twenty eighth played out my phone at random.
Speaker 6: I'm going to cry.
Speaker 4: I'll probably cry with Demeras.
Speaker 5: Because I'm bewatching DeMar's cry, and I'll be happy that I'm having this moment with Demeras.
Speaker 4: What song is going to do it whenever she cries?
Speaker 5: Because I'm emotional when I see other people get emotional.
Speaker 2: I cried out a J Cole set one time you did here we go, There, we go see and I fell for like a fucking idiot, said, he gave such a heartfelt speech, trying to Kenny Loft, hilarious, Hey, great lead off he gave. He gave such a heartfelt speech.
Speaker 3: Man, you know you know Cole is going to give him at least a fifteen minute speech during the show. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm a live streamer for you, mom.
Speaker 2: Please do please if he get a live on I g for you, Julian promised me. If he gets on that stage tonight, he's not and he starts talking about that apology again.
Speaker 3: Please, he's going to talk about Fort Sills. He heard tailor two cities, tail of two cities.
Speaker 6: I think he might announce when the fall off is coming at this show though.
Speaker 3: Good possibly, I can see that for sure. They kind of dropped the ball by not having the tickets available in forour sills.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's who I would have went there and got the Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean there's a forced and I feel like him and Drake have dropped the ball by not putting out a Forest Hill song. It goes from Forest Hills, and then they put Action Bronson on it.
Speaker 2: Julian once again, if he gets stage tonight, please recorded and send.
Speaker 3: It to me. I'll give you my passwords to the inevitable. Please, I'm going to purchase this fame.
Speaker 2: It's please, bro, please so lives. I don't never ask you for anything but that I need to see that. Please please, that's all liast. Do we have voicemail?
Speaker 3: You don't think it'll be on Twitter the moment the speech happens.
Speaker 2: No, but I need it from Julian because I know he's gonna get the.
Speaker 3: Hes.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Julian knows what I want to see. He knows what I want to pause? Why? Yeah?
Speaker 2: But I think I think when we look at pauses, we should look at like how your brain like interpreted that.
Speaker 3: Julian knows what I want to see. That's I don't think that's I think of talking that, Julian. Do we have voicemails. Should I say, you've got mail? I'm asking a man for voicemails. This, well, this might be a pauseworthy voicemail, of course. Here we go.
Speaker 8: Hi, guys.
Speaker 1: So I'm Bailey from California.
Speaker 3: Hey Bailey, I just want to say that I love you guys.
Speaker 1: Thank you for answering.
Speaker 3: Love you too.
Speaker 1: I am twenty six and my boyfriend is twenty five and I'm having issues with him and how he interacts with his friends. Yes, I've seen this before, like you know, amongst like people that are my age, maybe in high school or whatever. But it's kind of crazy that we are a little older and they're still doing this. He's a little bit homoerotic, like too hom eerotic with his friends. Like they call each other daddy, and they play around and they play for it. That's pull play flairt. That's fine, right, but like there goes into like there's like this pet pino trick where like they put a cucumber up to like they put it by their you know being, and they put it up to their friend's mouth and the friend like actually gagged on that shit. That's crazy to me, you know, And other things that just crossed the line for me, and I feel like.
Speaker 3: It's a lot too Hold a boyfriend does what it's I was Lando Brown in an interview. I thought this was gonna be like just a quick day that started off so sweet. Hey, like, just date black men that are homophobic instead of white men that do the joking gay stuff with their friends. The cucumber took it to a whole different. Like I've been around white friends that do the gay joke stuff like that's that's sort of standard, especially in your twenties. The cucumber gag. I don't know that bit. It's like that's a whole he fell asleep and put a carrot in his ass. So they take the cucumber, put it where their dick is and then walk from to another friend and he they gag on it.
Speaker 6: I don't think they actually gagged, but they.
Speaker 3: Like fake like it's like the Orlando Brown with the mic thing. If they don't gag, that's even gayer that they like, are you stages? You can continue with the sports. Sorry. I thought she was overreacting a bit, and hey, you're dating someone this twenty five, it'll pass. I don't know, man, they might fuck each other.
Speaker 6: They might fuck each other. It's funny, all right, go ahead.
Speaker 4: All right, Sorry, I was trying to find it becomes then cheating.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's a cultural thing because he is Mexican and I'm African Americans. I don't know if that plays a big, you know, part in this or what. But he's saying, you know, I'm it's a big deal or I'm making it a big deal, and it's not. He's saying that it just jokes. And I don't understand because I'm not a man or you know whatever. They just like try to make each other uncomfortable and that's just what's funny about it. But I know, as a bisexual woman, I don't find it funny. And I'm just like, is he gay? Like I don't know, like or is it just jokes? And what's so funny about this? And even like pretending to like kiss each other and see which one gets like girls out the fastest.
Speaker 3: It's just weird, right, So I don't understand, Like, should I am I.
Speaker 1: Making it a big deal?
Speaker 3: No, you're not, like.
Speaker 4: Chicken is crazy.
Speaker 6: They're giving each other passtate exams, leave.
Speaker 2: Barely and not for health reasons. They're not You're not taking it too far. Your boyfriend is obviously by sexual just like you, and it's okay if you want, you know, that's what you want. But those games, that's not Try to kiss me and go get the cucumber and I'll gag on.
Speaker 3: What is that? What is that energy?
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 3: I've made gay jokes to make other people feel uncomfortable, But this is a whole different level. Like seeing who could kiss each other longer before they get grossed out? Is No one's grossed out. They just kissing it. And that's fine. That's what you are. If that's what you are, it's fine.
Speaker 2: But like stop playing to go get the cucumber and gag game.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that is. That's just crazy, Like.
Speaker 4: Just they just take casual elephant walks together.
Speaker 3: You know what she should do? What does the elephant walk? I don't know.
Speaker 4: You guys don't know.
Speaker 3: No, I know elephants. What is the elephant walk? I don't know what.
Speaker 6: I didn't know what the dart was.
Speaker 4: God, you guys are all right.
Speaker 5: So elephant walk it's like popular like fraternities. Basically you're, uh, he's a frat boy. You're blindfolded and naked. It's usually called B and B box and blindfold, but in this case, you're mostly naked and you uh follow the guy in front of you. You're like crawling in a circle and you're holding the guy in front of you by their like dick and balls, and you walk.
Speaker 3: Around like wait wait wait wait wait wait.
Speaker 4: You know you're not always crawling, you could be standing.
Speaker 3: Hold on, yes, don't self respect say a word? What fraternity?
Speaker 5: This is just like a common hazing tactic amongst like white fraternities.
Speaker 3: Is that what they do to get in lamb to lamb to lamb?
Speaker 5: No, I never did an elephant walk, but there were fratorneys on my campus that did elephant walks.
Speaker 4: It's a thing. It kind of looks like that's butt your butt ass naked.
Speaker 3: Yo. I can assure you guys, if Kapa Alpha Fraternity Incorporated asked me to grab another man's dad walk around, you would be looking at a pure civilian right now. Yo, yo, man, this is what I'm telling you. Who came up with that? Though?
Speaker 2: Like that's these are the questions, these are the podcast topics. Who came up with the elephant walk? Who was the first person that said fellas I got it, grab each other's dick and walk around because.
Speaker 3: They're like with Kappa, they got nineteen twenty two. The fact that they even know the year is an Elephant walks start in nineteen twenty two after the Aggie's lost the first two games of their football season, which, by the way, like maybe just focus on defense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, yeah, I promised that the elephant walk was not going to the old line.
Speaker 6: Like, but I think that elephant walk that's different.
Speaker 7: Oh, this is like an actual that's the actual elephant that's not the hazing one where you got to do it with your dicks tied and a fucking knot.
Speaker 3: Yo. That is crazy. Kappa is a non hazing organization. It has never hazed. But if they did, Hayes, they're all the stuff has like real historical references to it. I'm just not quite sure what grabbing another man's dick could really do with the history of your frat. It's called buck breaking, right. They learned that because of Andrew Revolution.
Speaker 6: About that before?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: Oh wow, see history.
Speaker 3: The fact that they try to turn we ain't talk about all right, So I have advice for this this young lady outside of your man definitely being gay. I think you should lean all the way into it and get in on the jokes. But not with your man, but with his friends. Mm Like, if you would be part of the crew, if this is all fun and games, then let me do the kissing game with your man's let me take let me take a fucking cucumber and stick it down your throat. Just lean into it. See how funny he finds it when you when you, when you get involved in the.
Speaker 2: Game, apparely you got to have a real conversation with your with your boyfriend.
Speaker 7: Wndy Williams has a has the perfect sound bite for this, and I always just try to send this to girls when they're like really in denial, but like, this is the.
Speaker 3: The lucy stop it. Denial is a river in Egypt. Your husband is gay, he's a guys.
Speaker 8: If you.
Speaker 3: Wendy. When I was a kid, Wendy Williams had a gay list. Do you remember that she walked around with was the folded paper of gay men in the industry. Was Diddy on it? Though, I'm sure he's probably the list, Yeah, I mean top of the list.
Speaker 7: Hindsight is twenty twenty. Like, if we go back when he's gay lists, like was Diddy on it?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna sound two woke or whatever, But why was that a thing? Like why was it this crazy shit if somebody was gay? And when?
Speaker 7: And Wendy is now like, you know why back in the day it was a big thing. Let's not act like homophobia was not insane back then.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Okay it was, but then gay part I think it was people that were down low.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was like, yo, why a you're a business? Is that just come out the closet like you're sitting here like.
Speaker 2: Would have to do that for So Wendy Williams, No, no, I agree with you, but I'm just saying that's more so what it was was guys that were because.
Speaker 3: Because Wendy and I mean prayers to her because I know her health is not in great shape, but she started to go more on the woker side of things, like we not remember when you were homophobic as fuck trying to like out men for being gay, Like what was wrong with that? Explain to me why that that should be a thing. Then, Wendy, if you're so progressive, mmm, you're not too gay?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 5: So this this poor uh, there's a poor caller here her gay Mexican boyfriend.
Speaker 4: What what do we do here?
Speaker 3: Did? They said? Participate? Tell them?
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, it's not funny. Is there a conversation? You want to have something you want to tell me?
Speaker 4: What if she asked one off for a homeboy.
Speaker 5: One of his friends was like, again, if she has to be opening into this, be like, oh, why don't we like have a threesome. If you're really about it, let me fuck you with one of your friends.
Speaker 3: I mean, I said, just participate in the games, but if you want to take it to the next level.
Speaker 4: Sure, since you want to play it is dick so bad, let's fuck each other.
Speaker 3: And she said she's bo sexual too. But they're all men.
Speaker 6: I'm reading the list.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry with these Williams list, and she's writing off everybody down right.
Speaker 6: She said, it says of course will Smith. Everybody else his name.
Speaker 7: It's just their name, And it says of course will Smith. That ship is fucking hilarious. Bust the Redman and metha man. But I think methand man broke her heart. That's probably how he made it.
Speaker 3: Bus She did some real foul ship to his wife.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Bustam and Man are not getting bust how you know? Oh fair, Okay, bust the Redman, METHI Man, Q tip Puffy does it for control. I think doctor Dre is straight time. Doctor Dre is straight up living a big lie. Tyrese hit Cisco for coming onto him in the studio. I think MC like hit him or hit him for coming on to him. I think mc light is still with Pam from Martin Russell Simmons throws gay parties. I heard things about LL two, Marlon, Wayne's not Sean like you would think, of course, Will Smith, Tyson Beckford, Chris Weber, Steve Francis, Mobley, guy from Houston, Damien from Portland.
Speaker 3: This is they're saying guy from here. It's deep, hilarious. Katino Mobley on that list is fucking No. She didn't say Katino mo got it from the back court of the Houston Rockets at that time. So Steve Francis and Katino Mobley were great chemistry, Yeah, amazing, And then.
Speaker 7: She says there's a crew of bisexual actresses that hang out together.
Speaker 6: Most of them are married.
Speaker 7: They include Jada Pinkett, Jasmine Guy, Chris Summer to Sina Arnold, Tisha Campbell, Debbie Debbie Allen, who apparently turned out the whole cast of a Different World.
Speaker 6: I'm not believing that about Debbie Allen.
Speaker 3: That I said Redman is not gay, and you said, how you know?
Speaker 7: But Debbie Allen's turning out the whole cast. I'm pretty sure world, how you know?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 7: I didn't say she wasn't. I just said I don't want to believe it. I'm not reading that.
Speaker 6: No, something about Beyonce Alicia Keys does, I repeat, does have a boyfriend.
Speaker 7: Whether or not it's a cover up, I don't know, but the both of them seem really serious about each other.
Speaker 4: The shot of Beyonce had nothing to do with her actual preference.
Speaker 3: No, it wasn't.
Speaker 4: What have to do with her breath?
Speaker 3: Oh that I mean, but that's been a thing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I didn't know that that was the thing. And I'm not reading that. Kelly Rowland is a nice person, but I think she's a lesbian.
Speaker 4: Why does that, Matt, What does that change your opinion?
Speaker 7: Because this was back back in the day, like it wasn't cute and like people got made fun of for being lesbians.
Speaker 3: Like it wasn't like a cute Kelly.
Speaker 5: Roland type lesbian. You are right, what type of lesbian is that good looking one? Okay, so you're yeah, there's a double st big. Yeah, we all are pretty.
Speaker 3: Lesbians are obviously more favorite in the culture. Taylor looked like a bad bitch on Saturday Night.
Speaker 5: Taylor, we don't have to single her out one dyke friend, I'm not I'm not throwing that out there.
Speaker 3: I'm just voted for Obama. He voted against gay marriage. None of these people who.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't know half these people know.
Speaker 3: They sounds pretty well researched and like honest. And I feel like Maul just because Q Tip has a high voice doesn't mean he's gay.
Speaker 4: I don't think that's why she said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think it was the voices. Yeah, he may be needed that bomb he did. That wasn't about a dude. You don't know.
Speaker 6: Did he need may I need a girl?
Speaker 3: He didn't write that. That was Loon's work. Lune needed a girl. He didn't write that. Yeah, I'm sure there's a bunch of truth to that when he knew her ship, But she also did a bunch of fuck shit and lied a lot.
Speaker 2: So saying the mobile guy from Houston is still funny, though insane, Like you couldn't just say Katina Mobiles Mobley.
Speaker 3: Guy, I never heard Steve Francis. This. This is who cares shout out to Katino Mobley. Do we have another voice mail?
Speaker 6: Do you want to stay?
Speaker 3: There's nothing wrong? Wait?
Speaker 6: Wait, wait, wait one more more more. Allen Iverson is rude.
Speaker 7: He told us he hated white girls and refused to tip one at the strip club one night.
Speaker 3: I love this. I believe that that sounds like they ain't putting his jack. He was ahead of ahead of his time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's the answer right there. All right.
Speaker 5: The next time I'm about to play is from a new batch that came in over the last couple of days.
Speaker 4: I haven't heard it, so let's just see what happens.
Speaker 3: Yo, Julian, you don't have to put this on the show.
Speaker 4: We won't next one, because that's usually not the good start.
Speaker 8: Here we go, Yo, this is be wrecker out of Cleveland, and I'm gonna get my money for it.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, I need two questions totally unrelated.
Speaker 8: Number One, you all the New Yorkers, so y'ain't seen some things?
Speaker 4: Yah heard some things not mean jesus.
Speaker 8: What's the most unattractive accent y'all ever heard on a female, foreign or domestic?
Speaker 3: It don't matter question number two?
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 8: Top three Biggie features not not singles, not album cuts, features where he is the guest. It's the top three. Rory mah, I'm really, I.
Speaker 3: Really want to hear he didn't do a lot of opinions on it. I'm out.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 3: Ps.
Speaker 8: The reason our team is called the Guardians is because of the whole Memorial Bridge. Statues on that joint are called Guardians.
Speaker 4: Look it up. I page some Cleveland history right there.
Speaker 3: Top three Biggie Features. What do you want to do the first part or Biggie first? What was the first part?
Speaker 5: Least attractive female accent? What part of the country world? What's like the worst shit? I like all accents. I just love anything that doesn't sound like my own hometown. I appreciate.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: I hate to say Baltimore is definitely up there, but there's there's something charming about it, That's what I'm saying. I just don't know how long.
Speaker 2: I just think it's dope to hear it for a while. A different accent, like speaker. It's like Okay.
Speaker 3: At Saint Peter's they had like remember I told you guys, they had like weird Eastern European exchange students that live there year round. Those girls sometimes it was a little weird. Mm hmm, Like I don't know how.
Speaker 5: Long I proper Eastern European is like also like scary and intimidated, and like.
Speaker 3: When I was in high school, I watched like the Sopranos, and all the strippers had that accent that's not accurate to real life. Those Eastern European women sounded like men. What of my my freshman year roommate. I'm not going to say his name because I'm about to reveal something. He was fucking one of them, and we used to, you know, we would have a system if somebody was getting some pussy, Like you just chilled in the hallway, man Danny was next door. Yeah he's in there doing that. But this is also Jersey City in two thousand and eight. The infrastructure of the buildings, the walls were pretty fucking thing. Yeah, you know when she used to fucking moan and I wish I would do the impression, but I would have to say his name.
Speaker 4: Paul's no do it.
Speaker 3: Like she would yell that through how the hallways and we you know, when I tell you, we would be dying laughing outside that fucking what is he He's fucking that's what he was. Fucking Yeah, Eastern European. I forgot which like part they were from, but they were. And like her voice would go in and out too. I don't know that was part of the accent, but the volume on her voice, even when she just spoke, will go in and out, like like you know when like your headphone chord. Yeah, like connect all the time. That's how she would talk. That's so that's probably what.
Speaker 6: Was The second part is your Top three Biggie Features Top.
Speaker 2: Three Biggie Features, Well, it's Bone and Biggie.
Speaker 3: Uh Wasentorist thugs on Life after Death? Was it? Yeah? I don't think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so okay and flavor obviously real love? Uh the remix one twelve.
Speaker 3: Only You?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm gonna go with crush on you?
Speaker 3: And wait was big on? Was that only You?
Speaker 6: He had one with them, but I don't know if it was only you?
Speaker 2: Yep, you're right, it was yeah, Uh, total can't you see? That's definitely one of the big best features for me.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, we're naming a lot here. Brooklyn's Fine is number one for sure for me. Rest in Peace? Clock are we? Are we going to count the ones post deaf?
Speaker 2: I traditionally do not count those, yeah, because I don't know if Big would have Yeah, Okay, Brooklyn's Fine.
Speaker 3: I to tweak the verse, Like.
Speaker 5: What's that one though that he does have posts that that I love? It's on that Nelly album he goes, I go on and on and on.
Speaker 3: That was a remix of a Big song that was like was all songs we'd heard, They just remix them, just added features to it.
Speaker 4: Nasty Girl was a yeah songs, Nasty Girl that was from.
Speaker 3: Life after Death. They just remixed it and threw Nelly on it, like I like nineteen seventy something with game, but it's on Ready to Die already. It's out Ready song too, total only. I don't know what my number three would be.
Speaker 6: You said, Real Love remix.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that's over some of the Junior Mafia shit like grab your titties if you love hip hop, that's technically a feature. No Junior Mafia. He wasn't in Junior Mafia. It's feature in Big.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Victory Big does have more features than I remembered. I felt like he never did features. All right, Well was this cool?
Speaker 5: I love the dough too with Ja that's on Life After Death though, oh not his song. Yeah, demeris back to the first question. Is there a male accent or region of the world that you can't stand?
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, I don't. I'm not a fan of the inn.
Speaker 4: It's oh yeah, yes, true, you do. You hate them?
Speaker 6: I do not hate them. I just don't like the accent Swish. Yeah, I hate British accents. I'm like the only girl in the world who does, because everybody I know loves.
Speaker 7: It, like, oh my god, British boys brittle boy. I'm like, I hate that accent. I can't even listen to them talk.
Speaker 3: I love it on women. You didn't like when Gigs was here. I feel like that's your type.
Speaker 7: Gigs is Why do you think that you think every dark skinned man that walking here is my type?
Speaker 6: Giggs is not my type.
Speaker 3: First of all, all dark skinned men that have possibly committed crime in the past.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 3: I forgot to add the second.
Speaker 6: Giggs is a sweety pie, but my accent. I could not listen you. I can't.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, No, really, really, I don't mind.
Speaker 7: I don't listen to It's not like when you talk imagine them fucking you.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 3: I have not thought. I'm not gonna imagine. That hasn't crossed my mind. I didn't go get the cucumber and yeah, friends, Yeah, bring the Mexicans, bring gigs, and let's have a party.
Speaker 7: Bring the Mexicans bring gigs. But yeah, no, that's just that's my least favorite accent. But the best accent, especially our men and women, is Louisiana.
Speaker 6: That that New Orleans.
Speaker 3: No, I know, I like it, don't get me wrong, espcially I'm women.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, Toya Lawayne, babe, mama, you ever heard talk?
Speaker 3: Of course, Texas is good, too cool. All of the South is alright with me, to be quite honest, I love a Southern accent. Florida gets a little weird, but I don't think Florida's is South. I think it's a different country. Did you ever see them?
Speaker 2: It's a video out and I forgot the lady that did it, and she actually ties in like a lot of accents and how they originated.
Speaker 3: That was very dope. If you haven't seen that, like check that out. Have you ever dealt with like a German chick? I never have, so I assume that would be like aggressive.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 3: I feel like sex would feel anti Semitic without even bringing up the jew just because of the accents. Yeah, I like Russia. All her reactions to Dick would sound like Hitler to me.
Speaker 7: Russian accents are like nice on women. I like women with Russian actions and Transylvanian accents, like the ones who sound like vampires.
Speaker 3: I like that so many underground strip clubs.
Speaker 6: And wait, it's Trensylvania real it is right, it's a real place.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I like like that accent from that corner of the world where it's like they sound like vampires.
Speaker 3: Who was your favorite movie growing up?
Speaker 6: Bad Boys Too? Titanic, bram Stokers.
Speaker 3: Draft Boys Too?
Speaker 2: You that's that's like we only said bust the Rhynds is his favorite rapper?
Speaker 6: How is it? Bad Boys Too? Is an amazing movie, especially when you're a kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But for a woman to say that's one of her favorite movies, that's just that's.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I know that movie like I could perform it like as a monologue.
Speaker 3: There's a love story in there too.
Speaker 6: It's an amazing movie.
Speaker 3: You don't know. I love that boy too.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that, but Bad Boys, I never heard a woman say no, that's one of my favorite movie.
Speaker 6: That's my favorite movie.
Speaker 3: You like it till you saw Wendy Williams kiss and you're like, I can't, I can't fuck this.
Speaker 4: I like Bad of course, Well Smith.
Speaker 7: I'm a huge Wild Smith fan though, but even before, like that's probably one of the reasons why I am.
Speaker 6: A huge one.
Speaker 3: How come you never play none of his new music.
Speaker 6: I mean it's not really for me a record. I don't think I'm his target audience.
Speaker 3: Every time you put that in the biggest fans of his his target audience.
Speaker 4: Every time he puts out a new record.
Speaker 7: Just said, you're his biggest fans, I said, one of his biggest fans of like his acting, So.
Speaker 2: You're his target audio. Oh no, you didn't say of his acting. You said, will you like Will Smith? I do like Will Smith.
Speaker 7: I even like the song he did with Bad Bunny and and Mark Anthony, Like that's one of my that was like one of my favorite songs of that year, and I feel like it didn't get a play.
Speaker 6: But I don't really like.
Speaker 5: This small you're bugging if you're not feeling this new track, let me ran some Why it is my fear.
Speaker 3: Of controlled me, your random like you get ugly hands. I'm about to face from the ship. I've been running from you, my relations and places I'm coming from. I've been through trauma I thought i'd recovered from. I got regrets. You heard about something numb. This don't make my be hard stuff. I like Russ's verse on their song The Trouble Done. I hate to beat the thing that people stuffer from.
Speaker 4: Ooh, it's a shot at you.
Speaker 6: I hate to be the thing that people suffer from.
Speaker 3: I'm flattered when I when that happens.
Speaker 4: You didn't even repete mal I didn't.
Speaker 3: He's smoking that thing.
Speaker 6: He's got it. He's got the crazy shit is though, is that Will Smith is not a bad rapper. He's still nice.
Speaker 4: He could do fifty thousand in Africa.
Speaker 3: You think he's writing that. No, they don't think that. I can hear a symbol flow a mile away.
Speaker 6: They don't think did Simba tell you that he wrote that? I've not spoken to m much okay, so until then Will wrote it the.
Speaker 3: Same way they bite Child's drums, they bite Simba's flow. This who's on that song with them? I think that's Joiner Lucas? Then Join wrote it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, this sound was the flow? Is it Joiner Lucas flow? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Join wrote that?
Speaker 6: I think Will wrote it.
Speaker 3: Let me promise you what Will didn't do?
Speaker 6: You think Will can't write?
Speaker 2: I think Will didn't write that record. Why because Will's not writing raps anymore?
Speaker 6: Why do you think that?
Speaker 3: Because Will has never rapped like that.
Speaker 6: Just because you changed the way that you rap doesn't mean that you're no longer writing how you rap.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what I say does when you're sixty years old, That is exactly what that means.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 6: He can change his flow.
Speaker 2: It's not hard to change sixty, But no, you don't change your flow at sixty to marriage.
Speaker 4: Why not?
Speaker 6: He's not gonna go on that beat and try to wrap like he did, and fucking.
Speaker 3: He's not gonna go in be.
Speaker 2: He's gonna show up to the studio having that record sent to him two weeks prior and lay his vocals all right.
Speaker 3: Outside of writing that Summertime era has Will Smith ever wrote his reps. I don't think he did.
Speaker 6: Whoever told you that Will Smith didn't write his right?
Speaker 3: He wrote? Williams was written by Nas. That's on record. You said, what was Willennium that album? That's great.
Speaker 6: The entire record was written.
Speaker 3: Most of it is from NAS.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's from ninety nine.
Speaker 6: Okay, let's go to the writing credit.
Speaker 3: There's nothing wrong with that. Let's just confirm because when was the last time that Will was really writing his reps?
Speaker 6: The last time Will was really writing was really fucking rapping.
Speaker 3: I'm not discrediting him, just asking you think he wrote Getting Jiggy with It.
Speaker 6: I think he wrote his bars. I don't think he wrote the chorus.
Speaker 4: He wrote the no no, no no. I think.
Speaker 3: He wrote that no no no, no no no. It's a great hook.
Speaker 6: Don't do that like thinking that Will Smith just became a big rapper.
Speaker 3: Because Nos wrote all of Getting Jiggy with It. This is confirmed. That's why I just asked you that.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what Dedroid dem.
Speaker 3: Ton in Poke produced it with Nas. He wrote the entire thing.
Speaker 7: So it says NAS wrote it and Will Smith is nowhere name. His name isn't named on the writing credits, Is that what you're telling me?
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm sure his name is there. He's Will Smith.
Speaker 2: Will Smith doesn't write. It's okay, nobody's expecting him to write rhymes. Just keep giving us great films.
Speaker 7: So how did Will Smith? Because he came in this game as a writer, literally, so how did how did real Smith? He just was cute and they were like, damn, you should be.
Speaker 6: Like a rapper.
Speaker 3: Well at the time he was on the show, So I was saying, I don't know the last time he wrote his rhymes outside outside of the Summertime era. He may have written it then, Jazzy Jeff could have wrote it.
Speaker 4: True.
Speaker 3: Also, that was way less taboo back then than it became. Yeah, like rappers Delight. None of them wrote those lyrics easy, didn't write anything. They were like, you're the guy that could sell this better than anyone, we'll write it for you. That was pretty fucking regular back in the day. Ghostwriting wasn't like this whole holy shit, you don't write your rhymes thing that happened later. So yeah, I don't think it's weird to think that maybe Jazz and Jeff wrote all of Summertime.
Speaker 7: Will Smith was addicted to being he wanted to be a rapper really really bad. I don't he was a good one. I don't think he yet. So that okay, But nobody's saying that. Everybody's like, oh, everybody always wrote Will Smith's hymes like he's just billy.
Speaker 3: I was kidding him the Summertime era, I said after that, because I know for a fact we had Tony Poke on this podcast that whole millennium era. Uh, the fucking men in Black shit, all that was notas.
Speaker 7: Well when Men in Black sounds like it was written by somebody else. But we ain't gonna discredit Will Smith like he can't remember.
Speaker 2: Why does that sound like it was written by somebody else? But not getting jiggy with it.
Speaker 7: I didn't say get jiggy with it, didn't sound like it was written by somebody else. I'm just saying that I don't think somebody wrote the entire thing for him.
Speaker 6: That was all I was saying.
Speaker 2: It's okay, Will doesn't write his ship, it's right, And.
Speaker 7: I just felt like it's disrespectful to say that he doesn't write his ship. He's never written his ship. So now that I'm not saying never, he's not right. Okay, bring it back to the original. That verse that we just listened to. Will Smith didn't attempt to write that. He got that record sent to him and said, what time is the session?
Speaker 3: I'll beat it.
Speaker 2: He laid his vocals. He didn't write that, And it's okay. I'm not expecting Will Smith to write bars. I'm mad he's still rapping.
Speaker 3: Let's keep it. Let's start there. I would never rap again if I was Will Smith. You're kidding me.
Speaker 6: Well, he obviously because he likes it.
Speaker 3: If you're at this point in your career, why not just do what makes you happy? Man.
Speaker 7: You're passionate, always been passionate about rapping, like from the very beginning, So why would you not continue to do something you love when you have nothing to lose.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's just just just go enjoy life. It's not like bars, Will Smith.
Speaker 6: People want to hear him. You don't, but that's fine.
Speaker 2: Nobody wants to hear Will Smith rapping. I bet that video and you don't want to hear him rapping.
Speaker 4: One hundred and ninety eight thousand people liked it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they want to hear it.
Speaker 4: It means at least acknowledging.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I go to streaming to listen to a Will Smith song, but on Instagram, if I saw real with a Will Smith vers I'm gonna stay for the minute thirty Yeah, because you want to laugh? No, I send him in the clip every time. Yeah, I can't keep guy. Man, Fuck it, man, fuck it, I'm the bad guy. Fuck it all right, man?
Speaker 2: That everybody go to co stream that Will Smith joining Lucas joint man.
Speaker 3: That verse he put on that Russ record was one of the funniest verses of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Nobody wants to hear Will Smith rabbit his biggest fan sitting right here.
Speaker 3: She don't want to hear his biggest fan. She says she's his biggest fan.
Speaker 6: I did not say I'm his biggest fan. All he do is lie.
Speaker 3: What did you just say?
Speaker 6: I said I'm a big fan.
Speaker 7: I'm a huge fan of wilfif I didn't say I'm his biggest fan.
Speaker 3: I did not you say you're one of his biggest fans.
Speaker 6: That's excessibly that's exactly just said.
Speaker 3: What the fuck are we talking about? Can't prove that? No? All right, man, never mind? Uh, did you guys see that clip of Denzel yesterday. I didn't know Denzel was in Mount Vernon like Robin. People. They asked Denzel what what I forgot what the director was Stanley Cooper? What's your favorite Stanley Cooper movie? Uh?
Speaker 2: And he's like Cooper or Stanley Hilly Kubrickbrick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pardon me. I wasn't born in the seventies. They asked him what his favorite movie was. He said he wasn't really a movie buff like that. He didn't really go to the movies and he at that time in the seventies was standing outside the movie theater robbing anyone that came out. Gangster. I didn't know it wasn't familiar with Denzel like that. Yeah, back in those days, that shit was common.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: Did you be robbed by Denzel Washington? I mean shit.
Speaker 2: You've seen the homie of Mike Tyson when the Jake Paul shit he went Mike Tyson went back to the hood and the dude told him, yeah, you robbed me coming out of wool.
Speaker 3: Worth one time. We was kids. It happens. Man, have a pass. People like when you God said Mike Tyson robbed his mom. I wasn't like, damn that shocks me, because Mike Tyson was a fighter, h a troubled youth in Brownsville didn't didn't shock me. And how even got into boxing was being arrested and being like that whole story. Now, I didn't know that Denzel was strapped up in Mount Vernon robbing everyone when he was twenty two years old. I just didn't know that. I thought he was like the face of the Boys and Girls Club. He was twenty two.
Speaker 4: Oh, I saw what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: At twenty two he was robbing people. Yes, he was acting at twenty two. He said he started acting at twenty and that was around the same time. Oh shit, I'm leaving here with something.
Speaker 4: Here's the clip of an interview.
Speaker 2: And I decided to go with my Kopbrick shirt so I could ask everyone if they have a favorite Cooprick movie.
Speaker 9: I'm not a movie buff. No, I'm not a big movie fan. I was in the street when he was making movies. He was what what was the ones in the seventies. Yeah, I'd be the one outside looking to rob you. You came out of a Cooperck movie. Okay, So I wasn't a real film buff. I didn't start acting until I was twenty years old, and didn't start really going to the movies until I was twenty twenty two to twenty three.
Speaker 3: It's oh, that surprised me. I was, and that is surprise. I wasn't aware of his game. Yeah, I know. I knew Denzel was definitely from the hood, and I didn't know he was. I mean, Mount Vernon is Mount Vernon. Yeah, he was getting in there like that. Yeah, well that's the money earning. But I gotta go earn money, didn't They kind of like promote Denzel as like the son of a preacher and like they were like the staple of the community and positive, a positive family. I don't know, he had a mask on, like he's so he's not acting and training day.
Speaker 2: No methodic and if you will, he's drawn from real life experiences in that part. Yeah, I'm liking shit like that though. Let us know that you had a real past.
Speaker 6: What's your favorite Stanley Kubrick movie?
Speaker 3: Do you guys have one?
Speaker 7: No, Eyes White Shut would be mine if any of you guys are not you guys but.
Speaker 3: Listeners, I like watch hut. I haven't seen Eyes White Shut in a while.
Speaker 4: Yeah, The Shining is a tough out for me.
Speaker 3: Now, Full Metal Jacket was good. Do you think they sacrificed their baby at the end of I watch Up No No is that like a rabbit? Holy went down on YouTube and I was watching them. I think it may have been like a Rogan interview. I forgot who he was interviewing that the original because he ended up dying before the movie was put out. In the original script, with that scene when they're going away from the baby, it's showing that they did sacrifice their baby. That is the true ending of that movie.
Speaker 4: I need to revisit Eyes Wide Shot. It's been a very long time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I want to.
Speaker 5: Read just read the puff paperwork hmm, same thing, just with Mats Lalita is a classic.
Speaker 4: I just want to give that. It's a proper shout out.
Speaker 3: Shining is great, great book. Two thousand and one on the Lows is pretty good.
Speaker 6: I've never seen that one.
Speaker 3: Clockwork Orange. Maybe I had to be there. I don't love it the way like my dad like revers it and it's cool, don't get me wrong, but it's like one of those classics that I just never really got fully into.
Speaker 6: That's how key it felt about when we watch Ato.
Speaker 2: Clockwork, the same thing atales a classic.
Speaker 3: It is a classic. It's my clockwork warns.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, well you guys have fun at the Dreamville tonight. I hope we have plenty of dreams and your dreams come true. And Rory, I guess you're gonna watch on the stream.
Speaker 3: Yeah I love that album. Yeah, No, it's a great album, classic album. Does he do the same set with the house on the side or yes, you're gonna be the same man. It's a ten year universe. I do something different than just redo the tour.
Speaker 4: No, don't change a single thing. They'll have dreads. Now that's the difference.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, that is the difference, yo, mall, mall what I said, that is the difference. He didn't have dreads last time. When he was sitting on the roof like that. He was just starting to just grow on his fraw right there.
Speaker 5: Look.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I think I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think I'm gonna cry. Go No, I'm definitely gonna cry. I don't think I'm gonna cry.
Speaker 2: You're gonna try to meet some new dick at a J kol show. Well, why did you think that'd be a good place.
Speaker 5: Why did you like that he tried to set her up with one of the fiends before. That's true a couple of times.
Speaker 3: Actually, y'all don't love Demarus.
Speaker 6: Yes, I try to set me up with a fiend they hate, they don't like me.
Speaker 3: Those are good people, the fiends we're we talking about. Man, it's true. I got an interesting text from somebody based off a conversation that Demeris and I were having on this pod or Patreon. I forgot what it was about your love life. He hit me like, confirmed, she does like me. I'm still blocking because I care about Demeris. I think he's a great guy. Just a situation that How did he assumed that that was about him? It was pretty obvious and I wasn't talking like I didn't think he would hear it. But whatever, Yeah, I still stand by I'm not going to do that to my friends. I think he's an amazing guy. And if he ends up being single, I'll be I'll be the third wheel.
Speaker 2: Wait, so if he ends up being single, so he's not single. Now, the relationship and Demarus, he was trying.
Speaker 3: To hook the Marius up with him.
Speaker 2: No, it was the opposite Damarus wanted to hook him up with him. He took her up with him.
Speaker 3: He has a crush on Demerius and then I later found out that, you know, she didn't have a crush on him. But yeah, definitely her type and a great guy. But I'm not about to, like, I don't want to get involved. No, you got a girl, Yeah, so I'm not. I'm not because I care about. If I didn't, i'd be like, Yo, you should beat you should funk that home up, be a home record and beat no.
Speaker 6: And I appreciate Wory looking out for me. That's that's dope.
Speaker 3: That's dope. If it doesn't work, man, have fun at Forest Hills Madison Square, guardens to. I think that's a good place to find a decent full of my type.
Speaker 5: She'll be backing somebody. You know you can expect from me. Maul a new photo on invisil Ends. I'm going to bring my camera. Something's gonna get shot tonight, respectfully with a camera.
Speaker 3: That caption is wow. I can't believe it's been ten years. Oh my god, God God, Like I was just there on January twenty eighth, around the decade.
Speaker 2: All right, listen, I'm not bringing it up after this. I just need to know the date one more time. What was the date at Dreamville when he made the speak?
Speaker 3: April April fifth?
Speaker 2: All right, cool, I just gotta remember that date. I just want to remember that date. That's all, all right, Well, have fun tonight. Why I just need to remember that day. I forgot what date that happened. How do you need to know that that was a Yeah, that was a big date in hip hop here, that was a big deal in hip hop. All right, we'll have fun tonight, man. I'm sure it's gonna be a great show and we'll hear about it. Seven, Oh the seventh, not the fourth, April seventh, yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, April seventh. All right. Well, I'm sure you'll be streaming. Yeah. I like watching Conscience on stream.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, have fun tonight, Be safe, be blessed. We'll talk to y'all soon.
Speaker 3: We'll see y'all. Little sister later tonight. I'm that Nick. He's just there, peace man. Oh, Willian Mound