Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe, Katty arm Strong.
Speaker 2: And Jetty and He Armstrong and Yeddy. We'd like to say hello to some of you in the crowd.
Speaker 3: How are you gonna do that, because we're gonna use our cameras and put some of you on the big screen.
Speaker 4: So please, if you haven't done your makeup, do your makeup now.
Speaker 1: Chris Martin of cold Play over the weekend, and probably should just I suppose he was hinting at the warning of we're about to put you on. You're with somebody else's husband or wife. Maybe now it's the time to turn away from the camera or not engage in kissing or whatever. So this story continues to fascinate. I'm not exactly sure why. It's kind of interesting culturally the way we're treating this. So we mentioned that like sporting events across the country, now they have what they call the Coldplay cam, and they put it on couples and couples pretend to dive for cover and turn their back and everybody laughs at the hilarity of two people who are married with kids having an affair and getting caught at a concert, I guess. And then over the weekend this Andy Byron, he's the good looking dude who has since resigned from this company, and the company put out a statement. I'm sure they told him he needed to resign, but they put the company put out a statement as stated previously, Astronomer, that's the company is committed to the values and culture that have guided us since our founding. Our leaders are expected to set the standard and conduct and accountability. Blah blah blah blah blah. Know the sort of statement these places put out, which is kind of interesting. So all kinds of people have affairs or do other things they shouldn't do, and you don't lose your job over it at all. But if you get caught in public, your company has to get rid of the guy because nobody I don't even know what Astronomer does, but nobody would do.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't do business with.
Speaker 1: This company because you found out the guy who's in charge has an affair.
Speaker 2: Is that true on any level? Whatsoever?
Speaker 5: Right? The whole people are saying our name in connection to this story, So we need to say how we feel about this story and do something to prove it. No, just keep making cars or processing loan payments, right whatever.
Speaker 1: I mean, the guy seems like an ass hat, and it's really uncol that they were doing that, and they you know, ruined both their families and all this sort of stuff. But like, if I get my batteries at NAPA Auto Parts, if I find out the sea he was having an affair, I want to hesitate in the slightest to continue to get my batteries at the auto parts. I mean, it just seems crazy to pretend that that's true. But this company is, I guess so. Anyway, so he stepped down and they put out your typical sort of our level of we expect more better conduct and accountability and our standard was not met. And who are you apologizing to for what? And what do you think the repercussions would be if he stayed on?
Speaker 4: I mean, right right?
Speaker 5: And I think the only reason we care much is that that is such a close cousin to the whole university presidents or corporations having to make a statement about Black Lives matter or George Floyd or hashtag me too or whatever, just do what you do.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: You could make the argument that he no longer. Can you know has the respect of people, and everybody's making jokes in the hallways and you can't have a meeting without people thinking about it. That's possibly true, but in terms of customers carrying, but give me a break, are you kidding?
Speaker 5: Well, although if he is the CEO, can't deal with that dynamic.
Speaker 4: He sucks as a CEO and.
Speaker 2: You gotta get rid of him anyway.
Speaker 1: True, he was making about a half million dollars a year, but that's tiny compared to he's worth fifty million dollars. He's been a successful CEO for a long time at various companies. He's worth fifty million dollars. He's the gold digger. Though she is worth billions of dollars. She married into it. I don't know if she's still going to be married or what the prenup was, but her her relationship up until the concert Wednesday night or Thursday night, whenever they got caught, she was married into billions of dollars with one of the richest families in the entire Boston area.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 5: I wonder if she had a prenup and if it addressed. If you're caught canodling at a soft rock concert in public with Gwyneth Paltrow's.
Speaker 1: Husband, you get squat. It was a very specific prenup. If you're caught by Gwyneth Paltrow's ex Land.
Speaker 5: That's right, he had a good lawyer tell you what so, just before we get more into your stuff, Andrew Styles, who's so funny? Writing for The Free Beacon, he pointed out that this Byron the dude is the CEO or was of Astronomer, the fake sounding tech firm behind Astro, the quote industry leading data orchestration and observability platform powered by Apache Airflow. Now, if that ain't random tech word generator in action, I don't know what it is. But the rest of his his resume and hers actually sounds like random word generator. They specialize in the accelerated development of reliable data products that unlock insights, unleash AI value, and power data driven applications. Oh good, and his entire resume sounds made up. He worked for vera Center, played Logic a Vesca fuse.
Speaker 4: Right now, he's Squeeze.
Speaker 5: The crazy rich married lady whose lawyers are pouring over the prenup even as we speak, joined the company last year. She'd worked with him before after Stintset, Razorfish Global, Digitas, LBI.
Speaker 4: And Neo four j or those are all made up. I don't know.
Speaker 5: She describes herself as a fearless change agent, which is certainly apt.
Speaker 4: In this case.
Speaker 1: I can't you know, maybe he should be fired for his judgment. You're cheating on your family, she's cheating on her family, and you're gonna go to a big giant concert, not only go to the concert together, but make out in public. You idiots. I don't want idiots to work for me. That is a better argument.
Speaker 4: Why has a spectacular lack of judgment.
Speaker 5: As we've said before, somebody can be very sane and buttoned up in their whole sex part of their consciousness can be completely wacky. But yeah, that's just I mean that they were not like sneaking into the motel six by the interstate and got caught. They were cuddling in a giant stadium full of people, well, and probably walked.
Speaker 1: In holding hands, and we're planning to walk out holding I mean, I don't know what you're thinking there.
Speaker 4: And fans of irony.
Speaker 5: If they had just kept cuddling or smooched, it's probable nobody ever would have ever figured out what.
Speaker 2: Was going on.
Speaker 5: Almost guaranteed, if they had just kissed for the kissed cam, they would have been on for four seconds the side of someone's face kissing one of many. Nobody would have remarked on it at all unless they knew them personally. Guaranteed was the only reason that went viral because it was so damn funny. If you haven't actually seen the video, I mean they dive for a cover well, I mean like.
Speaker 4: They're being shot at.
Speaker 1: If you've seen the screen capture of when they both recognized what was happening, their eyes are so wide. It's something. What was the phrase you brought us earlier. It's a trendy phrase among the young people.
Speaker 2: I really like that. I'm gonna remember it the rest of my life.
Speaker 5: Oh, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right.
Speaker 1: I've done that a lot in my life in variety of contexts, you know, like standing on the seat of my bicycle and then crashing playing stupid games. He gets stupid prizes and they're playing a stupid game right there. Yeah, the whole thing I find interesting culturally.
Speaker 5: Because the Gallop posted it a part of me feels bad for turning these people's lives upside down, But play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Speaker 1: Whoever's in charge of the kiss cam chooses a different couple. How different are their lives and they don't ever get caught or whatever happens. I don't know what happens. That's the randomness of life right there. I had another point. The fifty million dollars. Oh he had. They both had, but he had. What to me is like the best thing that can happened to you, to be incredibly wealthy and unknown, nobody's.
Speaker 2: Ever heard of you.
Speaker 1: You could go anywhere you wanted in America being that rich and nobody knows, and you don't have to deal with everything that comes with being famous.
Speaker 2: Now you're famous, so enjoy that.
Speaker 1: Whoops, Yeah, was it Trump who just put out a statement? Oh no, there's new polling about Trump, very new polling. Maybe you saw some of the polling yesterday on Trump's approval rating and immigration CBS with a new pull out just in the last hour. One particular number that's really interesting. We'll get to that at some point, among other things.
Speaker 2: Stay here.
Speaker 6: The Department of Health and Human Services will now end federal funding for sex changes on children.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 6: So now if a boy wants to get rid of his testicles, he had to do it the old fashioned way by marrying Megan Markle.
Speaker 2: Wow, why.
Speaker 4: Why not?
Speaker 2: I enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: It's the one year anniversary of something. Explain that in just a second. But picked up my son Saturday from boy Scout camp, him and three other scouts. So I had four scouts in my truck and all their gear driving back from camp. They were all very, very talkative when I picked them up, all about thirteen and then they all fell asleep after a week of camp.
Speaker 2: They were very ducked.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Yeah, my son was very excited about a variety of merit badges that he got. They offer stuff in scouting that they didn't have when I was in eight years ago.
Speaker 2: Well, some of it's pretty obvious. And there's like no.
Speaker 1: Computing scouting merit badge when I was in scouting because computers didn't exist. There was how to fix your Conastoga wagon wheel and stuff like that, but no computing.
Speaker 5: But they have a chess atle skill. You'd hate to get stranded on the Oregon Trail.
Speaker 2: They had a chess merit badge you could get. So he took that thing. Uh, he said, a chest marritge bad.
Speaker 1: Every afternoon they'd play chess and he was very excited. He won fifteen matches in a row, including beating the guy that was doing.
Speaker 2: The chess merit badge teaching it. So he was.
Speaker 1: But I said, did you employ the the gorilla, Henry, watch the gorilla take out the gorilla first.
Speaker 2: He said, That's exactly what I did.
Speaker 1: So his lesson from the old drunk guy in the park in New York turned out to be helpful. That might be my favorite quote unquote hustle in America, those chess hustlers, Well you get something from it.
Speaker 2: It's not a hustle.
Speaker 1: It's no, no, it's a true it's a transaction. I paid five bucks for a lesson. Yeah. So today is the one year anniversary of the disastrous Biden debate with Trump. It was a year ago today, And the only reason I bring this up is I was watching Mark Halprin's video cast last week and I was going to grab the audio and I never got around to was he is still as a truth loving journalist, so angry that Jake Tapper and that other dude are making their way around and getting away with claiming that they uncovered some secret. And it makes him insane. It like you can tell it's making him nuts. It's like he plays these clips from the interviews and he says, is this making me mental? How did it get away with's sane that? I mean, it just drives him nuts. But so he was very disappointed. He thought that finally Jake Tapper was going to get his come up. And because he went on the Hugh Hewitt show, and Mark Alpern and Hugh are are are friends and and Halpern goes on Hugh Hewitt's show all the time. I wish he'd come on our show all the time, but he goes on you ewit show all the time. And he talked about what a great tough interviewer Hugh Hewett is. But for whatever reason, hughes Hewit went along with the thing and gave him a pass and just say yeah, and so what else did you learn about the way they were covering up? And the thing Mark Alpern mentioned was this debate because Jake Tapper has had and continues to have the gall to say and everyone the whole world was shocked when they saw that Joe Biden that night and Halprincett.
Speaker 2: And I've said who was shocked. I'll just quote Mark Kalpern where he said I.
Speaker 1: Wasn't shocked at all, and neither was anybody I know.
Speaker 2: I wasn't shocked. Joe wasn't shocked. None of us were shocked.
Speaker 1: The only interesting thing was that he was displaying it on the biggest stage, which we had seen on a smaller stages or read about that way. It was such a complete crackup. Yeah, that was interesting, But shocking, that's the wrong word. That was I shocked that I that it turned out the President of the United States brain didn't work.
Speaker 2: No, not at all.
Speaker 1: And anybody who claims they were shocked is lying or dumb. Here's your choice, Jake Tapper. It's been the choice since the book came out. Are you lying or you dumb? Because those are the only two choices, biased or delusional?
Speaker 4: You know, similar thought.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the whole world was shocked when they saw that Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: No, they weren't.
Speaker 1: And if you worship well polling would tell you they weren't shocked because at the time, like two thirds three quarters of Americans thought he didn't have the ability to be president again.
Speaker 4: Absolutely overwhelming. Yeah, yeah, and it's not.
Speaker 5: Because he well it's precisely because he's old and his brain doesn't work sufficiently. Yeah, it's yeah, it's incredibly aggreesient. I think I know why he would approach it that way. You can either get the content of the book or you can beat the crap out of him for being either a liar or stupid.
Speaker 1: The other part that is driving Halprin crazy that they're getting away with when they've been asked about because they there are all these quotes included from all these Democrats, like you know, they interviewed two hundred seven democrats. There are no quotes from any conservatives. Could be you, Joe Getty, could be you know, anybody on Fox. It could be so many different people that said Joe Biden is senile. Brit Hume all the time, he's senile, he's displaying senility. He cannot be president again, he should not be president. No quotes from any conservatives who got it right right? Why they were asked that specifically by Hugh Hewitt, and they said, well, we sent a hundred thousand word book to the publishers, and they said we needed to get it down to thirty thousand words and there just wasn't room.
Speaker 4: How do you get away with claiming that?
Speaker 1: So you can quote, so you can quote two hundred Democrats who were shocked, and not a single conservative who had addicted it, not one in the book.
Speaker 2: There's not a single.
Speaker 1: One from Megan Kelly or anybody else saying yeah, this is what I thought would happen.
Speaker 5: I'll sometimes refer to something as a one foot putt. No, this is a two inch putt. It's so obvious, and I am I insulting your intelligence friends. I apologize for that. Yeah, if they admitted that, even like a brit Hume, because he's so widely watched and known, or or US or anybody is said, no, the guy is clearly senile.
Speaker 2: He can't possibly serve well.
Speaker 1: That explodes their entire premise that the world was shocked, and it exposes them for being either liars, cranks or both.
Speaker 4: How do you get it, idiots?
Speaker 1: How do you get away with claiming there wasn't room in the book for that?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding?
Speaker 5: It's hilarious, It's oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: And they made probably millions of dollars off of that. Wow, there is no justice in the world. If you want justice, go to a different world.
Speaker 4: It's being no justice.
Speaker 5: The the policy of turning violent criminals back loose onto the streets to prey on more and more people continues in certain big cities. Terrible, terrible incident involving an ice agent off duty. We'll tell you about that and much more.
Speaker 7: Stay with us Armstrong and getty.
Speaker 8: An off duty Customs and Border Protection officer is ambushed and shot late Saturday by a man with a deportation order. Authorities believed two men who approached on a scooter were attempting to rob the forty two year old officer, who was in a park with a friend. Two senior law enforcement sources say it appears to be a random encounter. The alleged shooter, identified by police as Miguel Francisco Mora Nunez of the Dominican Republic. New York City's police commissioner, says he approached the officer from behind, and that's when the officer drew his service weapon. The perp fired first, and an exchange of gunfire followed.
Speaker 2: The officer was struck in the four and in the face.
Speaker 1: So it's a horrible story that happened over the weekend. I was watching a little Christy Nomes press conference today around it. She's the Secretary Department of Homeland Security, and so this is being portrayed initially as an illegal immigration story, which there is an aspect to that, but she in the press conference started talking about it more being a we don't prosecute crimes in this country, and we don't hope people when they show us who they are. Here's the chief of the New York Police Department laying out the timeline on this.
Speaker 4: Let's just timeline this.
Speaker 9: Mister Mora came into this country April of twenty three. He was giving a notice to appear for a judge hearing. He didn't show up. The judge issue of deportation order of November sixth of twenty four. He goes in front of a judge a couple weeks later for an arrest, and by our sanctuary city laws, we can't detain him from there. He decides to rob someone in the Bronx in December of twenty four, stab someone in January of twenty five in the Bronx, and it takes a trip to Worcestern County mess and robs a porn store of numerous firearms. Don't know what he was doing from January till this past say night where you see two guys in a mope. We've dealt with for years, robs percivasions, robbed re fivementus prior approach the federal agent.
Speaker 1: So obviously it's got the illegal immigration aspect of the whole sanctuary city nonsense. But even if it was a US citizen, the guy should have been locked up a long time.
Speaker 4: Ago, and not much it is in many, many cases just like this.
Speaker 1: Of course, yeah, should have not been able to shoot somebody in the face over the weekend.
Speaker 2: I get.
Speaker 1: The crowd that wants more illegal immigration a lot more than I get the crowd that thinks criminals should not be punished.
Speaker 2: I don't understand it.
Speaker 5: You have to have bought into the entire cult, the whole progressive cult of the only reason people offend is because the patriarchy and white supremacy and the rest of it have forced them into such a bad position that they have to That's why they literally want to empty the jails and prisons.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 5: Disturbing that people could look past all of their life experience in all logic, and embrace a theory that Looney tunes.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll get back to the police chief and talk about sanctuary city laws in just a second. But here's more from the NBC report about this guy's background.
Speaker 8: Authorities confirming he had previously been arrested for domestic violence, robbery, assault, and was wanted in Massachusetts for kidnapping. President Trump saying on True Social that Mona Nunez was apprehended at the border in April twenty twenty three, but instead of being deported, was released.
Speaker 3: Let's make something incredibly clear tonight. Today our officer is a hero. If not for his efforts, this person of interest would have committed more armed robberies.
Speaker 8: The officer is expected to make a full recovery.
Speaker 1: I mean, did you hear that list of things he's done? And he's an a legal immigrant.
Speaker 5: It is both aspects of it are astonishing and horrifying. What do you have to do to get thrown out of this effing country.
Speaker 2: Or get locked up?
Speaker 4: Or get locked up.
Speaker 1: So you can beat up your girlfriend or wife? You can rob people, you can hurt people, you can do all these things. How many times do you get to do it? How many times do you have to yell as loud as you can to society, I'm a dangerous evil man. I will hurt you and I will rob you. How many times you have.
Speaker 4: To yell that before we make you seriously until you kill someone?
Speaker 5: That is the bargain we as a society have struck to indulge progressives for their fantasies. We will let people hurt and victimize, and rape and beat and steal until they murder someone. We have struck a bargain, and it's an unholy bargain in one eye. Would overturn in a second that until you murder, we will let you continue to escalate your criminality, leaving behind a trail of victims.
Speaker 4: And only when you have murdered.
Speaker 5: Will Progressive America say, all right, probably ought to put that guy behind bars. As everyone else is saying, oh no, no, no, no, we have all these laws in place precisely to prevent that that. You can't let the criminality escalate, crime after crime, more severe and more severe, more terrible, a toll on the victims, over and over again. That's an obscene, disgusting, and just idiotic way. To try to run a society, so there is no repercussion for anything short of murder in their world.
Speaker 4: It's bizarre. So I can't remember.
Speaker 1: So back to the illegal portion of this and the ridiculousness of sanctuary city and sanctuary state laws.
Speaker 2: Here's the NYPD dude again.
Speaker 9: The point that we're making here is this should.
Speaker 4: Never have occurred.
Speaker 9: We need thoughtful change to us sanctuary city laws in the city that protects our New Yorkers.
Speaker 4: And that's what he was.
Speaker 9: He was in New York who happened to be an agent sitting in the park from these kind of criminals.
Speaker 4: And it's a small minority.
Speaker 9: We're not talking about the majority majority work hard, honest people pursuit the American dream. This person, Miguel Moore, is the post.
Speaker 2: A child for what is wrong with.
Speaker 4: Sanctuary city status in New York City.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the fact that the guy was an off duty Border Patrol agent is almost distracting from the story.
Speaker 2: I like the cop there saying, now he's a citizen of New York. It doesn't matter, right he was.
Speaker 1: He's just somebody's sitting on a park bench and somebody who's displayed criminal behavior over and over and over again.
Speaker 2: Right, gots right?
Speaker 4: So awful?
Speaker 5: Speaking of which sanctuary cities, the Department of Justice last week asked sheriffs across California to provide lists of inmates and state jails who are not US citizens, and warned that if they did not voluntarily complied, the Department would quote pursue all available means of obtaining the data. The ACLU, which used to stand up for people's civil liberties and now just advocates for the overthrow of Western civilization, said it was possible that any sheriff who complied with the request could be in violation of California's so called sanctuary state laws, which bars the use of state and local resources from being used for federal immigration enforcement.
Speaker 4: Blah blah blah. So this is good, this is good.
Speaker 5: This is just pushing us closer and closer to eventually hashing out what does the constitution say? What does the law say about these so called sanctuary cities. Now there are constitutional efforts or issues rather with the federal government forcing a state to comply with various things.
Speaker 4: Because of the Tenth Amendment, But I'm not going to get into that.
Speaker 5: But we need to decide the question if all that is required is when the federal government says, do you have any criminal illegal aliens in your jails, the jailer says yes, That to me is not doing.
Speaker 4: The work of the federal government at all.
Speaker 5: That's perfectly reasonable and I want to see that adjudicated quickly. Please on any one more related story, Oh, go ahead, let's go ahead.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 5: Karen Bass made a big deal. That's the half wit communist mayor of La. If you're not familiar with her, halfwit com She made a big deal, big deal over that abduction of the poor Mexican lady from the Jack in the Box. She was i in a parking lot on her way to work and the evil monster ICE agents kidnapped her. She was taken to the border, pressure to sign self deportation paperwork and held in a warehouse or something until she gave in or something something, and Bass went big on it. She's a mother from LA taken out of her car on her way to work and.
Speaker 4: Held in a warehouse. No hearing, just fear.
Speaker 5: This doesn't make anyone safer accepting the entire story was fabricated. They have video of this lady. She left the Jack in the Box in her own cars driving way. She staged it all and was hoping to get some go fundmes going to make her rich, but Karen Bass went ahead and then did the the big statement.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Big Picture on Immigration CBS poll that came out yesterday, one very confusing number in it. But we'll tell you about it after we tell you about simply Safe. Keep your home and your family safe with simply safe.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 5: Do you live in a blue state city where they turn criminals loose over and over again? You want to feel safe in your home, and simply Safe can prevent break ins. They don't just have a buzzer go off after the break in has occurred. With their incredible and new active out Yeah, I'm sorry, Active guard outdoor protection stops break ins before they happen.
Speaker 1: The sign in front of my door doesn't on its own keep people out, but uh, it certainly indicates to people that I got the AI powered cameras, live monitoring agents, detecting suspicious activity, all of the stuff that goes with simply Safe. I've got all the sensors on the doors and the windows and the cameras and all that.
Speaker 5: And if someone's lurking, agents can talk to them in real time, turn on spotlight. It's called the cops, proactively deterring crime before it starts. No contracts, no hidden fees. Named the best home security system of twenty twenty five by multiple publications, and this is the most incredible part. Monitoring plans start around a buck a day, so much less than traditional systems.
Speaker 4: Sixty day money back guarantee. Is that simply safe?
Speaker 5: Dot com slash armstrong to claim fifty percent off a new system with a professional monitoring plan, your first month is free. That's simply safe. Dot com slash armstrong. There's no safe like simply saye.
Speaker 1: How much of Stephen Colbert being fired do you think was his lefty monolog and show. I feel like the right is making a big deal out of that. But he was the number one show in Late night so.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I read again that it lost forty million bucks last year. But in show business, accounting is notorious for being misleading at times.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think it's might be forty sixty, thirty, seventy fIF fifty, I don't know. He was a thorn in the side of CBS management, no doubt, with.
Speaker 1: The big number being those models don't work anymore, or the fact that he had a lefty show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my gas, my gut is that they have been eyeballing that giant red a couple of numbers on their balance sheet for a long time, and then he starts shooting his mouth off, And honestly, I think he's right about how CBS was wrong to settle with Trump on that Kamala lawsuit deal just to grease the Skins to get their their deal through.
Speaker 4: He openly called it a bribe on the air.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I tell you what, You can bite the hand that feeds you. But if you like gnaw off the thumb, bad things are gonna happen.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean he tacked him pretty personally and deeply in the last week or so.
Speaker 2: Your bosses don't have to put up with that. Anyway.
Speaker 1: I want to get to this pole, CBS pole. Have fifty six disapprove of Trump's handling of immigration right now any current CBS poll, so forty four approved, fifty six disapprove. But this weird question, have Trump policies made border crossings go up, down, or no change? More than a third say don't know. More than half of Democrats say don't know. You don't know you're claiming to upholster. You don't have any idea if Trump's policies have made border crossings go up, down, or stay the same.
Speaker 5: Wow, I've got to take those people at their word, right, So you think that's just how little people are paying attention, Well, I yeah, and or I mean I heard that figure that it was June. I believe of twenty twenty four there were almost twenty six thousand illegal immigrants paroled in the United States and whatever the number of border encounters was, and that twenty eight thousand went to zero this June.
Speaker 4: But I heard that on Fox News.
Speaker 5: So if you are Nancy NPR or Tommy New York Times in your media habits, you might actually be unaware of it.
Speaker 2: I suppose that's possible.
Speaker 1: Euh.
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 4: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: You had something for the next segment. I remember it.
Speaker 4: I may have, Jack, I may and.
Speaker 2: It was good. It was going to kick ass. You know.
Speaker 5: One more point on the Karen Besting DHS is making the point that she touted this kidnapping of this poor mom, and she touted that ICE agents put children at risk.
Speaker 4: In a park.
Speaker 5: When they were there to apprehend notorious MS thirteen Street gang members and whipping up that sort of hatred and fear and angst against Ice is going to lead to people getting hurt and killed. It's not just that sort of you know, never overheated political rhetoric we're used to.
Speaker 2: It's dangerous and try to shut the hell up. Joe's good thing.
Speaker 1: Next, Like I'm trying to read the rest of the quote here, Trump has expanded on his threat to the Okay, he's expanded on his threat to the Washington Commander's football team that they need to change the name back to the Redskins or he will do something to hold up their ability to build a new stadium or.
Speaker 2: Something there in Washington.
Speaker 1: Easy, oh boy, And he's he's saying that Cleveland Indians need to change back to the Cleveland Indians again because they're the commanders.
Speaker 2: Or what are they? Guardians? Guardians.
Speaker 1: I don't like those names. I like the old names. I like everything to stay the same. That's that's everything should stay the same forever.
Speaker 2: That's way I like it.
Speaker 1: One thing that will stay the same forever is Hunter Biden being entertaining. So uh he I haven't heard this, but I'm told by our producer Hansen that it's interesting Hunter Biden was asked about his dad's immigration policy or white they did things the way they did or something.
Speaker 7: Here it is like all these democrats say, you have to talk about and realize that people are really upset about illegal immigration. You, how do you think your hotel room gets cleaned? How do you think you got food on your table? Who do you think washes your dishes? Who do you think does your garden? Who do you think is here by.
Speaker 2: The sheer.
Speaker 7: Just grit and will that they've figured out a way to get here because they thought that they could give theirselves in their family a better chance. And he's somehow convinced all of us that these people are in the criminals.
Speaker 1: Hmm okay, so that is a classic illustration of progressivism. Oh I was going to say, for a guy that Joe Biden says is the smartest person he knows, that's a pretty childish view of illegal immigration.
Speaker 4: So exactly, repeated me.
Speaker 1: So, don't enforce laws, just let people come in randomly. However, many come in whenever they want, whoever they are, whoever they are, Because you want your hotel room cleaned and by the way, the next group of people that come in lower the wages from the last group of people that came in. Well, you can understand his point of view when his hotel room really really needed to be cleaned.
Speaker 4: Judging by the videos I've seen.
Speaker 1: I mean, right there, Oh, all kinds of things you got to get off that bed spread.
Speaker 5: Oh, vacuum twice, conchitita, vacuum twice.
Speaker 2: Please wash in hot water.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, yes, just throw away that bedspread. Please, I'll pay for it. What an incoherent, child like discussion and full of self righteousness. Oh yeah, Like he can't believe other people are so dumb. They don't understand that these.
Speaker 1: People want to work and be here and sow whoever.
Speaker 5: And we like cheap hotel rooms. Therefore spell it out, hunter boy.
Speaker 1: The last thing I said is not appreciated enough. So the people that came here illegally last year are going to be undercut by the people that come here next year illegally. How do you justify that in your world? So the wages keep going down.
Speaker 5: You don't have a coherent understanding of economics at all, or law for that matter. All you do is spout what your emotions tell you to spout. That's why I say I like that these people exist. I just don't want them in charge. He's a painter, a.
Speaker 4: Gifted painter, judging by you know, the fees.
Speaker 5: Ben Sas said something incredibly gentle and wise and incredibly controversial. Nobody's talking about it.
Speaker 1: It was about the end of the Colbert Show, oddly enough, but about a lot more than that.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I'm just blown away.
Speaker 5: That's coming up next hour. If you don't get next hour, please do stay with us. Or if you can't stay with us, grab the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand.
Speaker 4: You should subscribe including this.
Speaker 5: You can gauge how well you're aging by trying these simple tests.
Speaker 2: Oh are we going to do that?
Speaker 4: Oh? Doctor needed?
Speaker 2: I love this sort of thing.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, and it's uh, you may be calling the funeral home and you take these tests.
Speaker 2: Hey, Michael, how was that donut? How is the donut? You ate?
Speaker 4: I haven't eaten it yet.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm considering during the commercial break.
Speaker 4: Kay, don't don't you too, Neither one of you.
Speaker 1: If you miss an hour, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand.
Speaker 2: More coming
Speaker 4: Armstrong and Getty