Speaker 1: I hate my apartment, you hate your pizza oven?
Speaker 2: What song would you like to hear?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 2: Andy? Cereal Bowl or two Guys with a spoon Spoonman or Cereal Killers? What do you want?
Speaker 1: I like the Jonas Brothers one.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, it's too.
Speaker 1: Guys with his bowe just a ball at a spoon. The rival is wheels go you What is Scott gonna say? What's Andrew gonna say? Well, there's cereals?
Speaker 2: Just okay, okay, that was ether. That's what Andrew's gonna say. Okay, I don't.
Speaker 1: Say it like that.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you do. No, do me a favorite today if you think it's okay, just say okay, okay, nice perfect. Welcome to Serial Killers, Episode one thirty two. Today is Monday. Hope you enjoyed your weekend. I'm Scottie B. I'm Andrew, and this is the Serial podcast where we talk about cereal and what.
Speaker 1: Do we do?
Speaker 2: We think inside the box still not trademark, Yeah you know that really never caught on, but it's very clever.
Speaker 1: It is very clever for you. If I had control of, like putting in sound effects, there'd be so many little millennial sounds that I would put in that would just make me chuckle if I were listening to this podcast.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, and I kind of wish I was able to do that. Well, you can just give me ones that you want to hear and really put them in.
Speaker 1: Because there's a really good TikTok sound where it's like to you, to you, and I would love to play it.
Speaker 2: See, but I don't spend hours upon hours on TikTok. I have no idea what's going on there unless my daughter shows me.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. This is the false equivalency that you gen xers have.
Speaker 2: The false equivalence what are you doing so hot? Well?
Speaker 1: How are you hot?
Speaker 2: I'm sweating? I need to drink my unsweetened iced tea.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, what I'm saying is you spend your life on Facebook. You share everything on Facebook, you do everything on Facebook. Yet it's like the kids, though they're on the social media, no adults are using it just as much, if not more.
Speaker 2: I know I shouldn't watch videos people send me tiktoks. I get it, but you just were like, yeah, I wouldn't watch that.
Speaker 1: Upon hours. You legitimately just set it, but.
Speaker 2: I'm not watching yeah that or whatever. You said, what Charlie whatever her name is, I'm not watching these famous TikTokers.
Speaker 1: Nobody is.
Speaker 2: I like watching people fall off tables and the same.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hold for you pages basically dogs and people falling on their faces.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's what I like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, same. Okay, so those aren't Charlie whatevers. I don't know what you're talking.
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Okay? Cool?
Speaker 2: Right, that's the big, the big, big TikToker that makes like thirty million dollars a month.
Speaker 1: Oh angry?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are we doing wrong?
Speaker 1: I'm not doing dance tutorials.
Speaker 2: Actually, hold on.
Speaker 1: If that's your dance moves, I'm afraid.
Speaker 2: Oh that's what my kids do all day. You walk through the supermarket or the park or whatever, and all the kids are that.
Speaker 1: Are you having a stroke?
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 1: Should I call nine one one?
Speaker 2: That's what my wife always says. She's like, guys, you gotta calm down. People are gonna think there's something wrong, you know, because they're just flailing their arms.
Speaker 1: It's so funny because they're.
Speaker 2: Phone just let up. Who is that? It's a text? Who is it?
Speaker 1: It's my friends. But I'm doing a podcast, so I'm going to keep talking. On the podcast. I'm not just going to keep noticing people's phones, yes though, Okay, go ahead. So what I'm saying is that the kids now are taking songs from our past and trying to put dance moves on them.
Speaker 2: Aware because my daughter's always like, how do you know that song? I'm like, hello, it's from the nineties.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, and the way like lean with It, rock with It? Right, Lean wit It, rock with it, Lean wit It, rock uit it. You know that song?
Speaker 2: And you know they also once got busy in a burger king bathroom. They know that song too, because what's that the Humpty Dance?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I do know that one. But Lean with It, Rock with It is a simple dance. You lean and you rock, that's all. Why are you adding snapping, pushing, like moving the hips? You do that out there? That's you did a good job. It doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: All right, Let's move on and eat some cereal again. This is another episode where it's completely listener supplied, okay, And it's quite obvious that there are a lot of companies that make cinnamon squares, yeah, cinnamon toast crunch yep, the original yep, yes, yeah, and lots of other people make them. We've had a bunch of them on the show, and this episode is just going to be called Cinnamon Square because there's so many of them and our fantastic podcast listeners just keep sending them. So let's eat some of them and see how we like them. And I'm also pretty sure that we already did a Battle of the Cinnamon Squares, Like, yeah, we did fifty episodes ago, but they're so freaking many, let's bang them out.
Speaker 1: I actually had a dinner with Jake. You remember Jake and the Fat Man. No, just Jake.
Speaker 2: What's that show?
Speaker 1: It's from a family guy mentioned it once.
Speaker 2: In one of their lives.
Speaker 1: What it is? Yeah? Yeah, okay, so yeah, thanks family guy. Jake recommended that we get a TikTok page.
Speaker 2: Remember that time we were going to get a YouTube channel and we haven't had that yet.
Speaker 1: I might just upload the audio for right now.
Speaker 2: Maybe you should use like the little vu meters. So it's just like, but you know what the this that's a vu meter?
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 2: Just talking?
Speaker 1: Okay, So the only problem with that is that when you go to export the video, it literally takes every single thing individually and does it. So if you just export the audio as is and put a background behind it. It'll take like five minutes to do it that way. It's like, no, it doesn't actually have to be what's doing just a fake one, just moving the whole time against even though it's moving. Yeah, when it generates the video, it still has to process that.
Speaker 2: I'm very confused. Let me go down to the cereal sack. This one is coming from Molly.
Speaker 1: Ok, well you're going to the cereal under your desk. Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: Molly in Pennsylvania has a Wegmans near her. We have Wegmans around here in the Tri State area. You may have Wegmans where you live. It's a fairly large supermarket chain, mostly in the Northeast, I believe. So Wegmans food. You feel good about cinnamon squares? Cool, same front, same back, very lazy.
Speaker 1: Wait, so if we're doing supermarket cereals, now, yeah, are we doing like shop right ones? We can?
Speaker 2: I guess we did. We did the shop right? Uh, fake lucky charms. Okay, you know with our buddy scroll, she.
Speaker 1: Just open it up everywhere.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, I don't care people. Well, it's because people are sending us cereal. Dam is broken No, the problem is it's not a problem, but our wonderful listeners are sending us stuff and I'm not just gonna blow them off and not try it. I mean, act have to try it.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: Oh, this bag is very cheap and tawdry. She just tore all over the place.
Speaker 1: When you say cheap and tawdry, it makes you sound like a bell from the South. Oh that dress is so cheap and tawdry.
Speaker 2: Like a hooker. Can I have a cup? Please? What isn't that?
Speaker 1: Children listening to this podcast?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know a hooker like TJ Hooker, the show from the eighties.
Speaker 1: Yes, to all you.
Speaker 2: Young children out there.
Speaker 1: Who were born in the two thousands and twenty ten's do you remember t J Hooker from the eighties? Oh? Elvis is calling on.
Speaker 2: Oh it's Elvis. Tell him we're doing serial killers. Andrew just left now. The cereal is getting soggy. I'll just be over here. What can I play? You know what? Let me see if I can find the TJ. Hooker theme song? Wasn't that the show with Heather Locklear? I could be totally wrong, but she was a cop in the eighties on some show. I think it is Heather Locklear. I knew it. I canna tell you. I do not remember that theme. I never watched it. I just remember seeing coming attractions. It's William Shatner and Heather Locklear.
Speaker 1: What Yeah, and now Heather Locklear is in a rehab facility.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Young, he looks. That's that's what. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Is he dead? No, he's almost He's like an seventies. I mean, he was a thousand years old when he was doing his Priceline commercials. And that was twenty years ago.
Speaker 1: No, that was like five to ten years ago.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 1: Okay, so there's a big difference. I think it was twenty No, it wasn't. But are you really going to argue with me about William Shatner's Priceline commercials that were serious five to ten years?
Speaker 2: When did William Shatner start doing Priceline commercials?
Speaker 1: So now you're finding a technical I found this on the web for when did William Shatner start doing Priceline commercials? Is your Siri?
Speaker 2: Indian man?
Speaker 1: Sorry, Cooper, So I'm I'm shook to my core.
Speaker 2: Wow, Cooper did that? She went on my phone and changed everything, and I don't know how to change anything back okay, Well, you know, because I'm not a millennial. I'm a gen xer. So you know, how do I know anything? All right, let's see Shatner returns to Priceline ads, and that was twenty twelve, so that was eight years ago. Let's say when he said five to ten years shut up, that's when he returned, why can't you just let me have it? I don't understand why this needs to be a fight or a discussion.
Speaker 1: Why it was.
Speaker 2: At least ten years ago?
Speaker 1: At least Okay, so I said five to ten years ago. I don't know why you now have to make it a point to try and prove me wrong.
Speaker 2: He's been the company spokesman for more than fourteen years, and this article is from twenty twelve, So he started in nineteen ninety eight andrew nineteen ninety freaking eight. That's twenty two years ago. What's up now?
Speaker 1: Well, then he took a hiatus when it did. No, he only came back in twenty twelve.
Speaker 2: It only left for seven months.
Speaker 1: So the ads I remember are from the twenty twelve Uh huh, all.
Speaker 2: Right, eat your soggy cereal, go Wegmans. Oh it's good because it's sweetened cinnamony.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's there. Should I give it four balls?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's here. That's another crutch that makes me crazy with you.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, four balls is very good. Sweet.
Speaker 1: Don't you know how many things I could just start naming that I dislike that? You say, yeah, a lot. I don't.
Speaker 2: You can. That's what we're here for. That's what people want to hear.
Speaker 1: No, go ahead. Is that not a bully?
Speaker 2: That has nothing to do with thing? A bully? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Friend, you're a bully.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not, you're a bully. All right, let's move on to the next bart.
Speaker 1: I didn't rate it. I did you didn't.
Speaker 2: We both said four balls?
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't hear you clean it out? Well I couldn't because you must have been saying I say a certain word all the time.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Molly. Moving on to David. This box come from Palm Coast, Florida. Better be careful. That's a hot spot. And this I love, love, love, love love Publics. Publics is one of my favorite supermarket chains. I mean shop right number one, Public's probably number two.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: So we've got some cinnamon square They just call them cinnamon squares at all these stores. They can't come up with a clever name. They don't have a clever mascot. And I would ever put raspberries in this cereal either.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been to the Piggly Wiggly.
Speaker 2: I've been to a Piggly Wiggly one time. Yes, I love their little pig logo. I even have a Pigley Wiggly shirt. Somewhere.
Speaker 1: There's a good TikTok where the person says, we're at the Piglet Wiggler.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a supermarket, that's all I like it. And the Harris Teeter down in Virginia, Harris Teeter, I never heard of that. Our buddy Cubby and I went there one time. I bought a watermelon. We threw it out the window on the road at like eighty miles an hour. It was good fun.
Speaker 1: Okay, So if you were in the state of what states Virginia, in the state of Virginia, and you were in an accident from a watermelon in the what year was it, maybe you know, two thousand or so, you may be entitled to compensation.
Speaker 2: Call Andrew esquire. Now, these don't look anything like Cinnamon Too's crunch whatsoever.
Speaker 1: They're puffy.
Speaker 2: These are strange looking. They're curled up almost like when they were made they were very hot and they curled up like a shrinky dink and they never quite flattened out.
Speaker 1: Can I shrinky dinks?
Speaker 2: What's a shrinky dank? I know what? Yeah, because they brought them back, you would not have otherwise.
Speaker 1: When I was a kid, they were a thing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, did you have chips shrinky dinks?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: You have problems? Like serious problem? Oh? Here we go with the chips.
Speaker 2: Anytime I hear that, I think of my chips big wheel and it makes me so sad that I it broke as an adult.
Speaker 1: I want to get you an adult big wheel that's chips themed.
Speaker 2: They don't have that anymore, all right, Or get you a.
Speaker 1: Bike sticker that has chips on it.
Speaker 2: I have to tell you about publics, and it's the one thing that I remember as a kid. My grandparents used to live in Tamarack, Florida, you know, outside of Fort Lauderdale, down there, South Florida. And when I would go to publics as a kid, they always had the S and H green stamps, so you would get your stuff and they would have this little machine that they would push buttons on and the green stamps would come out. You would lick them and stick them in this book and you get to go to this place and cash them in for prizes and stuff. Oh yeah, then they went online and then they went away. All right, let's go.
Speaker 1: Probably the best story ever told on.
Speaker 2: Cereal Public's green Wise Cinnamon Square cereal. No, not at all, neither discussion, complete satisfaction, or your money back. Public sees are coming your way. But not good at all. Yeah, this gets a spoon.
Speaker 1: I give it a bowl.
Speaker 2: See this is their organic green Wise brand. They probably have a regular old Public's one that's just like cinnamon toa's crunch. This is not that.
Speaker 1: Where was the cinnamon where? Ooh? That was disgusting.
Speaker 2: Sorry, David, this one is not good.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: You send us a peanut butter thing. Also, we'll get to that at some other point. But no, from this.
Speaker 1: If you are in the Florida area and you see the cereal, don't buy it. That's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, green white cinnamon Square cereal. I mean, I guess if you're trying to be healthy and don't like things that have any taste whatsoever.
Speaker 1: So many other cereals which will soon be on Cereal Killers pc dot com and you can check the list yourself for what healthy cereals we recommend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna have to. Hey, we don't recommend healthy cereals I do.
Speaker 1: I like, like I would say, grape nutflakes, go do that if you're trying to be healthy, or do one of these cashi's that we like.
Speaker 2: What's that guy's name on our listener, Harry Carrey? What's his name? Harry Carrey? What's the guys that listener's name that was always tweeting.
Speaker 1: Us Carrie Hedges Hedges, I feel like he.
Speaker 2: Almost stole Serial KILLERSPC dot com because you know, when we did that episode, we were talking about the website that we wanted and I meant to go search and buy something before that aired, because I figured people are going to buy it up. And he must have gone and looked and it's like, hey, did you guys buy Serial Killers pc yet? And it was still there. Thankfully, thank you Carrie Hedges for not buying it and then selling it to us for like seven thousand dollars, which we wouldn't have done anyway. I would have just got like serial Killers dot and why or something some stupid extension that nobody would ever use, but they had those.
Speaker 1: All of elm one serial Killers PC is available. We're gonna make this.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's available.
Speaker 1: Anyone wants done. Site is done. You guys are going to be able to see the list, search for a cereal, see what we rated, and if Scotty takes the time for it, which no doubt he will, he will recommend what maybe healthy cereals to buy.
Speaker 2: No, I won't just look at our list, bro.
Speaker 1: Well, like I feel like if someone's looking at a special CA brand, do they know it's healthy?
Speaker 2: So we should have like the cereal? Love it. None of this junk is healthy. There's nothing here that's healthy.
Speaker 1: Yes there is.
Speaker 2: It's all awful.
Speaker 1: Nut flakes is good for.
Speaker 2: You and not good for your tongue.
Speaker 1: Okay, no one does it by like what feels bad?
Speaker 2: No, that's your I'm talking about your taste buds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it tastes fine. I like grape nuts, right, and we likes grape nuts.
Speaker 2: She does, although remember the time when she was on the show I Love grape nuts. Seventeen giant boxes of grape nuts. I got her expired just sitting there.
Speaker 1: Also, I just have to bring this up really quick. What on the television there's extreme couphonting All Stars?
Speaker 2: Why was it on the television? Go ahead, go ahead, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I had to listen. How you had a sticker book in a publix so calm down. There were puffy scratches, sniffs, cool cool, cool, go on, extreme coup hinting All Stars. Why weren't you invited back?
Speaker 2: I was invited back. The supermarket would not cooperate and I could only do it at Shop Right. It was in my shop Right. It was Shop Right corporate. They weren't having it anymore because by the time they were doing All Stars, all this coupon fraud and all this stuff was going on and it was a whole scandal and they were like, no, we're done with it. So only like the small mom and pop type chains were still cooperating and participating. So I was invited back. They wanted me to come back and do it, But.
Speaker 1: Holy moly, I feel like the same way. There's like a Survivor Reddit. There's like all these different creddits for TV shows. There needs to be an extreme couponing want and be like create your Dream All Star cast, and I thought he will never return it. I heard that he's not into it now.
Speaker 2: I told the production company that I wanted more money if they wanted me back, and they were willing to pay, but the supermarket was not having it.
Speaker 1: I can't the next time Michelle is on here, she was on a Survivor all winter season. You could have been brought back for an extreme couponting.
Speaker 2: Also, anytime Michelle is here, we talk about extreme couponting, so I'll have to bring it up again.
Speaker 1: Also in general, you just bring it up.
Speaker 2: Danny from Queens got this box from him. Did you know Andrew that Amazon now has their own brand.
Speaker 1: Of food huh?
Speaker 2: And Cereal It's called Happy Belly, which mine is yet I'm not And again the lazy ass box, but the same thing on the front and back. These companies have to step up their cereal box game.
Speaker 1: This is what the new like mom money for packaging is. It's just like, hey, here's like a weird logo. Here's what it is eating.
Speaker 2: Yep, cinnamon crunch. This is cinnamon crunch.
Speaker 1: Okay. If we were to do a reality show together, I think we would be good on the Amazing Race.
Speaker 2: You know, my wife Amy always said that that's what she wants to do with me that show because we'd be very resourceful.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent could do the Amazing Race, no questions asked, Like I would be so good at that show.
Speaker 2: I thought we might be good on supermarket sweep. I would not, No, because you don't know any of that stuff.
Speaker 1: No, the Amazing Race is all about logistics and like managing like your time doing certain things.
Speaker 2: I could one hundred percent do that, but I'm not really good under pressure.
Speaker 1: Okay, that is sure. Yeah, so it would just be me sitting in the back of a car with you being like shut your mouth.
Speaker 2: I could help you, like ship a package back to the United States, but other than that, I don't really you know, have skills.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I guess we won't be good partners on that one.
Speaker 2: Yes, sorry, good though. All right. These are a little bit puffy. Also, some of them have a lot more cinnamon than others, which means the little machine that makes them is not calibrated properly.
Speaker 1: Me any milk, Sorry forgetting about me once again. Also, is there four serials?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm so confused.
Speaker 1: Ready, I like it.
Speaker 2: It has a totally different kind of taste. It has a Callogg's cereal based taste with a cinnamon crunch type cinnamon. There's not enough cinnamon sugar on it. There's that for sure. It's not sweet.
Speaker 1: Hmmm.
Speaker 2: I don't like it. I do.
Speaker 1: Amazon Corporate overlords, thank you so much for making the cereal. I enjoy it. I give this four bowls two balls for me. The taste is, like Scotty said, different. Don't go into this thinking you're getting cinnamon toast crunch, because you're not. However, it has a light cinnamon flavor that makes it taste good to me.
Speaker 2: It all washes off in the milk right away. Sin. I mean, toast crunch is the classic and it's the best and nobody can beat them. Oh but yeah, no two balls, sorry Danny, but thank you very much. Danny also sent us some Amazon cornflakes and Amazon honeynut fake cheerios.
Speaker 1: I can't wait.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we'll get to all that stuff at a later date. But thank you all so much for setting it. And still, if you want to send us cereal, you can dm us on Twitter or Instagram will give you the address and if we use your cereal on the show. We'll send you a shirt yay. And we're running out of XCEL, so you know, don't eat so much cereal. Actually XL is the most that we have, so eat a lot more and bulk up.
Speaker 1: It's quarantine. The winter is coming.
Speaker 2: Sure, why not? All right? Thanks for listening to Cereal Killers.
Speaker 1: We did three Well you gave me four cubs.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I just actually gave you a cup from over here. Oh okay, So thank you for listening. We will see you on the next exciting episode of Serial Killers, where we will have a brand new serial Did.
Speaker 1: You notice that? And I said this to my friend the other day. Movies like the trailers stopped using voiceovers. No, like it's a world that they stopped using that guy well he died. Well, they just stopped doing voiceover, narration, period and trailers.
Speaker 2: So it's just parts of the movie that play.
Speaker 1: No, there's no one navigating it to be like James Bond is back in an thrilling new adventure.
Speaker 2: So what is it? It's just the movie pieces of the movie.
Speaker 1: Yes, with like a score under it, like inception style. What's inception? I never watched it? Did you see Chips the movie. It came out just last year.
Speaker 2: In theaters August seventh. Like that's all, that's what it says. No, there isn't even printed on the screen.
Speaker 1: Yes, I just think that's funny. It's just something to notice. And then when you really look back at old movie trailers, it's kind of embarrassing that they thought that they needed someone to narrate the trailer, especially in like nineties comedies, where it would be like the uh, what's the noise? Like skop music in the back, like.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, like real big fish yes, wait.
Speaker 1: Wait, and it would always be like two pranksters on a journey, like.
Speaker 2: The Jackass movie that would have that would have had all.
Speaker 1: That no no, like dumb and Dumber would.
Speaker 2: Never saw it, of course you didn't. I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Can you play like some nice sky music really quick? Come on, I'll come up with a buddy comedy trailer.
Speaker 2: Okay, But then we gotta go because this one's getting long and I hate long. Okay, although some people do like it, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like if we recorded this we would look like muck bangers. This j get ready for the Comedy of Banks this season.
Speaker 2: That's perfect. Nobody could probably hear you because the music was so freaking loud. But I laughed in the studio just so you.
Speaker 1: Know, go see it Skater Bros. In theaters.
Speaker 2: This jowly, Well, this lies over because it's August. Thank you so much for listening. Have a great week.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's this today? Monday?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't even know.
Speaker 1: How was your birthday weekend?
Speaker 2: It was great. Amy's birthday actually was on the eighth, so you know, we had a we had a blast.
Speaker 1: Nice it was.
Speaker 2: It was good times, good, great oldies. Thank you for listening. Have a wonderful week. Please follow us serial Killers PC. Please like and subscribe to all those things. Listen to us wherever you get your podcasts, and we'll see you on Friday.
Speaker 1: Yes, serial KILLERSPC dot com coming soon. It's gonna have the list, it's gonna have ways that you can listen. It's not coming soon, it is coming soon, and when it's there, everyone's going to be like, whoa, thanks guys. I'm gonna be like you welcome.
Speaker 2: All right, Andrew ready, crunch cinnamon crunch.
Speaker 1: No, when you hit your stomach before, it kind of sounds like you're tapping a watermelon.
Speaker 2: Like the one we threw out the window at eighty miles an hour. That now there's litigation against you. There was nobody on the road.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: It was a huge splatter.
Speaker 1: It was so much fun, that's terrifying.
Speaker 2: Then we went to the car washing two o'clock in the was so much fun.
Speaker 1: You honestly shouldn't be saying these things.
Speaker 2: Because there was barbecue sauce under the rim of the car of his mom's Delta eighty eight. Because were running over barbecue sauce bottles in the road.
Speaker 1: What were you doing?
Speaker 2: We had nothing to do again, play the ska music.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna come up with the whole movie based off of your nineties high jinks.
Speaker 2: No, we'll see you next Friday. I mean, we'll see your Friday.
Speaker 1: I wonder what your tagline would be in your nineties movie. We'll have to come up with one.
Speaker 2: Okay, I gotta go, goodbye.