Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis, Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: Dear Elvis. My colleague Danielle failed the teacher certification tests several times before finally passing it this summer. We were so relieved when she did. Wouldn't it be funny if you called her and said, ooh sorry, you can't have that certification. You've been tested way too many times. We have to have that back.
Speaker 3: Please.
Speaker 1: Oh no.
Speaker 2: Without a certification, teaching isn't as quite as.
Speaker 1: Fun, is it?
Speaker 2: Well, perfect time for all of our teachers listening. Nine out of ten teachers do listen, and the other one is just stupid. We have a lot of teachers listening to us. So this comes to us from Carmen. Carmen is phone tapping her colleague Danielle. Scary Jones is calling Danielle from the Board of Education. Let's listen into today's phone tap, Hice.
Speaker 3: I'm looking for Danielle. Why not those men?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 3: Oh hi, Danielle, this is Harvey Greenberg, director's certification for a BU screen board. EVET. How's everything are you now? We have on file here, interestingly enough that you had passed. You're at CST, but not in one try. Could you elaborate on that.
Speaker 1: I just was working a lot and stuff like that. I had you know, I didn't pass at well, I had a lot going on and just taking the test and stuff and working and stuff. Yeah. I wasn't aware that that was a problem. Yeah, as a problem.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it actually is a problem. It's a blemish on the school system. And we cannot certify you. I know you've received your documents and all that, but we have to take this back. What.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've never heard of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because all your friends have probably passed the test on the first try, regardless.
Speaker 1: You sent me my certification. I mean, that's not a down for all my card. That's down on you.
Speaker 3: It's not even like you failed once. You failed three times in one test. How does that happen?
Speaker 1: How does that happen? I'm sorry, but I had a lot of personal issue that's going on.
Speaker 3: What happens when you have a lot of issues going on every day inside the classroom.
Speaker 1: And teaching and they're over, they're done with, guys, moved on with my life.
Speaker 3: You know, parents frown upon teachers who have failed these tests, especially more than once and in your case.
Speaker 1: Several times, I've never heard of that. The principal didn't even say anything or ask me that. So if there was a question of me being hired if my computer made an error, ma'am, everyone makes matter. You don't just make errors like that. That's the fault on your full off. I already received it. And there's no such thing as if you don't pass the CST, you don't get a certification.
Speaker 3: It's quite obvious there's a lot of things you don't know, and that's not.
Speaker 1: One of them, because I would have been told that if that was an issue.
Speaker 3: You obviously didn't know that. No answers to the CST the first three times. You didn't know that either.
Speaker 1: You know nothing about me. How dare you speak to me like that. I was given a certification. I was told that no matter whether or not I failed, they knew my situation was going on, that I wouldn't have a problem with a certification. You don't know me to tell me that I failed the CSC. How could I be a teacher? How dare you speak to anyone like that?
Speaker 3: If you take the test a couple more times and past twice within a month, I'll give you your certification back.
Speaker 1: Well, that's not good enough for me because I already have my certification and I already have a job. So you can't call me today and tell me to sign up on my test without expecting me that I'm going to fight this or somehow cause a stick. But you have no right speaking to me like that? Whatsoever? How dare you speak to me like that?
Speaker 3: The whole documentation is as good as garbage.
Speaker 1: You can't call me today and tell me that I'm not certified. I've never heard of such a thing.
Speaker 3: I have news for you. I just did.
Speaker 1: I want to know what happened. I want to know why, all of a sudden, because I know that I'm not the only one, and I want to know why I wasn't told that if I failed to see ST three times, that I had taken again and you waited to today. Yes, if I wasn't a very good teacher, I wouldn't have got hired.
Speaker 3: It's gotten hired, ma'am.
Speaker 1: But I don't know why you're speaking to me like this. I don't really know who you are. I don't know why, all of a sudden you called me to tell me this. But if I wasn't a good teacher, I wouldn't have been hired.
Speaker 3: Hey, Danielle, Yes, this is Scary Jones from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show. You've been phone tapped.
Speaker 2: Phone Danielle and wanted to get you good.
Speaker 1: I the Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 3: This phone tap was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show.