Speaker 1: Well, I'm really happy to be here, Carmen.
Speaker 2: You've entered the no spin zone.
Speaker 3: Oh hell yeah.
Speaker 2: Shows taking a bit of a different tact recently after we got some funding from Coke Industries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the K Coke with a K Yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: What's your favorite weapon defense system? You know?
Speaker 1: I like the one that changes their logo to the rainbow Pride colors every June with locked Martin.
Speaker 3: We stopped doing that. We stopped doing that. No, we stopped doing that. I was back. Did Locky did lockeed Martin? Did they bride it up this year? No?
Speaker 1: I don't think they Actually, I wasn't keeping track, but no, no, I hope not.
Speaker 3: I did see that in June though, Raytheon did change it to Gay Theon. Yeah. Fun yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Gay is officially over. They killed gay.
Speaker 3: You love us, We're gaythe On now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're officially nuke to gay.
Speaker 2: They take the sleigh a little bit too seriously.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, they made being gay uncool? Finally they mean the On from from Game of Thrones. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hello the Internet and welcome to season four to seventeen, episode five.
Speaker 3: Of der Day's ee Geist. It's a production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: It's a podcast where we take a deep dive into America's shared consciousness through the day's news. We also have a new weekly history version of the show dropping each Monday morning, where we do a deep dive into the history of a different icon. So far, we've done Einstein, Erkle, Miss Piggy, and they're fun. Go check its Piggy with Jamie Loftus. Oh my god, Icon the Diva, the Diva of all divas.
Speaker 3: It's Friday, December fish.
Speaker 5: Oh shit, it's fucking Friday. It's National bartender Day. Shout out everybody tending bar. National repeal Day. That makes sense because that's when prohibition was given the fucking middle finger. It's also National Soccer Tart Day.
Speaker 3: I don't know what, do we look like? A chocolate cake to me? Faux For Friday it has pink faux first, shout out Cameron for that iconic pink faul fur from the early two thousands. And Bathtub Party Day. I'm not what the fucking is, but it's someone having a great time.
Speaker 2: Yeah uh, party party taking place in a bathtub.
Speaker 3: Oh you know what? This is purely just people trying to be like hey man, baths are cool. If folks taking a bath.
Speaker 2: Why do you take a bath with me? We have a little party.
Speaker 1: Yeah mmmmmmmm.
Speaker 3: My name is Jack O'Brien aka.
Speaker 2: I'll show my critics all my plumped up lips, and I ace and I ace my cognitive testing.
Speaker 3: Chris, in reference to Miles prediction.
Speaker 2: For the year twenty twenty six, that Trump's going to get work done, probably something he needs.
Speaker 3: He's so desperate to look out.
Speaker 1: He's gonna get Yeah. I could speculate for days. What do we say, Oh, he is going to get the Madonna special. He's going to get the full like Chris Jenner, the full time like full like how they have been saying like they just like step.
Speaker 3: On it and pull.
Speaker 1: And then really pump it, pump it full of They're going to do a full body fat transfer, So they're going to really like shift all that fat around. I think, oh wow, and and do lots and the instead of injectables. You know, they're going to do the fat tramps, tiny lips.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, yeah, aggressive no. Usually like Frank Sinatra when they talked about his dick, they were like, Trump weighs one hundred and ten pounds, twenty pounds. It at his lips exactly.
Speaker 2: I'm thrilled to be joined as always by my co host, mister Miles Grass.
Speaker 3: It's Miles Gray aka hey feest, leave be just alone. They take it all. If it wasn't nailed to the wall, shout out David Lesser, because look, we're talking about stealing the beach bro the baby Jesus, a lot of Jesus, a lot of people ganking the beach from the Nativity scene, you know what I mean? And so yeah, shout out be just.
Speaker 2: What can we do but nail him down, Nail this abby his ass to the manger. It's the only way to deal with it. Miles were thrilled to be joined in our third seat by one of our favorite guests, a podcast producer beauty influencer who was to the Great Beauty Translated podcast that celebrated the trans experience and had a lot of fun along the way. Co host of the podcast, Eva down our favorite trad wife guest, Please welcome, Carmen.
Speaker 1: How do I get the trad wife removed from the That's the second episode of the first time. It was funny the second.
Speaker 3: Time, second time.
Speaker 1: Now I'm now I'm on the market for a conservative man, and that is.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 1: But anyway, yes, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I think we've got some news stories about Erica Trump on the dot today that we might get to. I didn't mean to say Erica Trump, Erica Kirk, Sorry, er tripped.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, you see that one clip where she was she was saying, oh, I was touching him because that touches my love language, and I'm like.
Speaker 2: I mean that doesn't help. Yea, she really is just touching him because that's what I do when I'm horny for something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think she's currently what we say in the the girl industry, we call it digmatized dima. She is currently dicmatized by mister Vance.
Speaker 2: Do you think jd Vance a digmatizing anyone that's that would be surprising to me?
Speaker 3: He was, Well, it could be the power, it could be the power, you know, yeah.
Speaker 1: Not actually power powermatized.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: Because really sex, what is sex but more than a power play?
Speaker 2: Exactly than the ultimate power play. That's I'm sure that's a line directly from the art of the deal, the ultimate corporate merger. Her Gee, yeah, Carmen, we're thrilled to have you. We're gonna get to know you a little bit better.
Speaker 3: In a moment.
Speaker 2: First, a couple of things we're talking about. We're gonna Miles, just share this Joe Rogan clip with me. That fucking blue mind. Joe Rogan.
Speaker 3: Time for y'all are fucking repent. Honestly, we're bro the way we.
Speaker 2: Are, the way we talk about AI we are in trouble. So we're gonna just check that out.
Speaker 3: Just see, just check it confessions.
Speaker 2: Right now, we talk a lot about, you know, what's happening in the mainstream media, but Joe Rogan's getting more eyeballs than anybody, so we might as well see what's going on over there. And uh, it's it's pretty interesting.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised that Alex what's his name, Alex Jones and Joe I'm surprised they haven't done a merger yet of like people up beings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I mean, but that's Alex Jones. He's on the way down, So Rogan, I can't fuck with somebody who's got.
Speaker 1: It would be like yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: Joe roy is just chilling with his best friend Elon Musk.
Speaker 3: Peter T.
Speaker 2: Peter T.
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah, yeah, yeah, clips, you know, like the best roasts at a dinner party. Yeah, yeah, Like there's some part of him that realized these guys suck.
Speaker 3: But I think you know, he's dude, he's so cooked. He's so obsessed with fifty cent AI songs. Yes, all he talks about, Like in the last few clips. I've seen some come on like dude, you seen the AI music though, and they're like, oh, He's like, Okay, have you heard the What's Up? Gangster fifty remix? The Soul remix? Okay, dude, have you seen have you heard many men? Oh you haven't, Jamie the most annoying person to hang out? Have you seen? Have you seen?
Speaker 1: Have you seen poo poo and peep slot? But have you seen my my my butt? Seeing a bunch of parts?
Speaker 3: Like what?
Speaker 1: Who fucking cares?
Speaker 2: Is paramatized? I think he's in the same word as Eric.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about ice recruiting and how how that's going. We'll talk about we gotta check in with Gwyneth Paltrow. We're just getting more details about what she is like on a set, and it seems like she does not know what movies are.
Speaker 3: Mmmm.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we'll talk about that plenty more. But first, Carmen, we do like pask our guest, what is something from your search history that's revealing about who you are?
Speaker 1: You see, I'm struggling here. My search history is largely My search history is largely work related these days because I am I am doing a lot of research, a lot of guesting, preach and booking. Nothing that interesting that I feel like talking about today, because you know, when I bring something to the table, I like to bring. I like to bring the heat I talk about I liked I looked about, talk about Sister Hong, stuff about the stuff like. Yeah, well, all I've really got in my search history is this morning. The most important thing to me before I started my day was that I googled San Rio Christmas wallpapers because I go to make sure that I had my Christmas tree up not only in my home but in my phone as well. Wow, I found me a really cute little let me see, it's like a little it's like a gingerbread house.
Speaker 3: What are the two what are the two people with the pink and the blue hair called? What are those characters?
Speaker 1: They're called the Little Twin Stars. It's called Kiki and one is called La La, and I can't ever remember which is which, unfortunately, once a.
Speaker 2: Little kitten cartoon characters.
Speaker 1: Well, they're a boy and a girl. They're just like a little boy in a boy a twin boy and a twin girl. But like there's from like the stars, you know, a little chair. They give them like a cherub, you.
Speaker 3: Know, celestial.
Speaker 2: Just think of them as aliens, okay, from the stars. Yeah, to be threatened by them. The sovereignty Christ's still me okay, yeah, yeah, I know that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, who's your favorite San Real character, Carmen Mine?
Speaker 1: Oh this says a lot about anyone. Actually, this is a great question to ask anybody. Mine is Karomi, because Karomi is she's a babby. She's like, yeah, she's she's cute, she's cheeky, and she's charming.
Speaker 3: She's kind of a new She's a new addition, isn't she She is? She is part of the originals because as a Japanese kid, I like I remember when came out.
Speaker 1: Yes, she's like from the two thousands, way oh my god, yes, like I think maybe two thousand, even like twenty ten, if I'm not mistaken, because she just had yeah, two.
Speaker 3: Thousand thousand and five, it says her first appearance in any two.
Speaker 1: Thousand and five, and so yeah, a part of that kind of punk wave. So she was like she was introduced to represent like the punk wave that I'd come around in Japan. And so I love me some kudo me Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Are they part of the Hello Kitty universe? Yeah?
Speaker 3: All friends all it's all signal. They have a They even have a theme park in Tokyo.
Speaker 1: They surely do, and I'm sad I didn't get to.
Speaker 3: Go, but pure Oland I remember yet.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I tend when I when I when I travel to places, I tend to try and avoid places where I'm going to see only children about, like one hundred percent children about. And so that was not really said. Yeah, I said that was the place. I was like, no, no, no no. When I went to Dizzyneyland in Japan, I did make a child cry because I was wearing a scary T shirt that they had seen and they didn't like it, and so it was a it was a it was I was, I was it was Halloween, but I was wearing a Jungi Ito Tomy T shirt, which I guess in retrospect is quite scary looking if you are a child. But to me, I'm just like, to me, it's cute, you know, yeah, yeah yeah, but yeah I did make a small child cry because of the Tommy shirt.
Speaker 2: Sorry, what is something you think is underrated?
Speaker 1: Okay? Underrated? I'm going to go with here. This is not something that is new to me, but it may be new to y'all, and you may have heard the term, but it is something that I have been on for a minute. Okay, and some might even say I'm a purveyor of, maybe even a pioneer of the fujoshie girl sport. Okay, So have y'all heard of fijoshi girls before?
Speaker 3: Are you familiar?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm?
Speaker 3: Okay, well so shock you, but no I have not.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, fajoshi girls are having a moment right now, okay, because there is a really great show on at the moment called Heated Rivalry. It's on.
Speaker 2: Ah we have.
Speaker 3: Fuck yeah hot hockey fucking Oh my god, it is so hot. Yes, I love your camera just zoomed in on you as you said, it's so hot in the camerage women, Yeah, vibe checked it okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeap, yes, really for the intense moment. Yeah, if you are a woman and you are enjoying the show heated rivalry at the moment, you are a fijoshi girl. Welcome to the club. Fijoshi girls are women who enjoy and this is the word for joshi is a Japanese word. I'm sure, I'm sure it sounds.
Speaker 2: I was not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I don't know if you know what the literal meaning is.
Speaker 3: But like I think, Josie, well that's woman. Is that that second part in food? It depends on the kanji, but it sounds like spoiled is the one they're using their Okay, okay, yeah, it's basically like rotten, like not like, oh you're spoiled, like like fetidmenting.
Speaker 1: Like maybe perverted is maybe how they mean it, possibly, if I had to, if I had to guess, because we are girls that enjoy watching boys get it on with other boys, and my boys, we mean, you know, grown sexy.
Speaker 3: Men right right right right, And in.
Speaker 1: This case, the show heated rivalry to hockey players, which I'm sure everyone who listens to show has heard a lot about right now, but I first episode, I am like fully hooked.
Speaker 3: We really yeah, we just recorded an episode that hasn't come out yet. What we're where. We had the hosts of like reading smut on and we were talking about like a romance book and they had referenced the show. Yeah, this was this is like a one off because we were like, what's like a horny holiday book? And they sent one our way.
Speaker 1: So I have a collection of in my closet. I keep no coincidence that it's in my closet, but I keep a collection of Yowie and bara from Japan that I purchased when I was when I was there. The thing I love about Japan is that it is the land of the Fujoshi girls. And you go to a shop to buy yowie and there are like no boys anywhere. It's not like gay It's not like gay men are going in and buying this basically twink like soft core porn.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: It is all young women who are buying this manga and I am in.
Speaker 3: Love with it.
Speaker 1: So of course, as a girl who who has a history of once being a gay boy, I can relate, you know, I can relate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can really, So for people who aren't familiar with you to rivalry, it's a like sports show in very loose sense, but it's like around a bunch of sex scenes between yeah, two competing athletes.
Speaker 1: I think the first episode itself has like three maybe four sex scenes if I'm not mistaken. But yeah, it takes it takes place over ten years, So the whole season is a ten year period from two thousand and eight to twenty eighteen where these two like men are meeting up for each other for opposing hockey teams to rival each other, and they're supposed to be rivals on the hockey rink. But then after the game they meet up in each other's hotel rooms and they have hot, steamy sex with each other. And I will tell you for a fair warning, like the show it is some pretty soft core, like some pretty hardcore soft core, Like it shows everything but the dick, so enjoy.
Speaker 3: But it's implied everything. It's implied.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's a lot of simulated sex scenes and stuff.
Speaker 2: So I mean hockey is having a bit of a horny moment. Like Tate McCrae also was like, oh, randomly like this pop diva who like her Canadian? Yeah she's Canadian or video she's like wearing a hockey jersey, and like driving a zamboni.
Speaker 1: I guess we're having the next wave of like Canadian. Well what are we never having a wave of Canadian?
Speaker 3: Ye, it's a steady drip. Yeah, they're just they happen to be much more talent.
Speaker 2: Does the Joch girl movement like, does it ever use real athletes or is it always just like kind of fictional? Oh? Is it real athletes?
Speaker 3: Sometimes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it could be. It could be athletes. It could be wrestlers as well. Wrestlers were always my thing in high school especially. I remember being.
Speaker 3: Which one.
Speaker 1: Personally when I was in high school. I remember watching the wrestlers and thinking, what are they doing afterwards?
Speaker 3: But who are you talking about? Like w W w w e.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, I mean like, well, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Professional or high school?
Speaker 1: Well well yeah, professional high schoolers? Whatever? Is it okay to say that if it's high school? If I'm also.
Speaker 3: The sport of wrestling, I thought you were tuning in like Monday next, Yeah, so high I do.
Speaker 1: Think John that's true. Wow, he speaker is very good anyway. But yeah, it could be anything. It could be any storyline. But it is like more of a romance driven erotic material for the point of view of women. It's it's made for the enjoyment of women, for the sensibilities of women, not like super like immediately right into the sex, there's like a heavy romance, a heavy like yearning and longing and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Very hot.
Speaker 1: So yeah, but this.
Speaker 3: Is actually basic. Yeah what if they kissed?
Speaker 2: Though, I'm just like wondering, that's what is something you think is overrated?
Speaker 1: Something I've been hearing a lot about lately now that we are in the you know, he huge rise of fascism that I guess we're in now, but is that I've been hearing more about lavender marriages and I wanted to just bring these, you know, two things up. I'm pro Fujoshi girl, and I am like, you know, I'm not saying I'm anti live your own life lavender marriages, but I will say that I feel like we're getting a lot of like lavender marriage like propaganda at the moment, and I can't help but feel like it is somehow related to the rise in fascism, because it's almost like seen as like, Hey, what if you're gay but you still present as Yeah, what if you present to straight and you pretend that you're straight for the sake of everyone else basically, you know, But that's not to say that all. And I do understand that some lavender marriages are indeed like like between two people, there's like an understanding there and it's consensual. But you know, I feel like there's like I don't know if you all have talked about or have seen this couple that's on TikTok, and the man is like clearly like they're kind of like rage mating. The man is gay, he's admitted to being gay, but like he like chose to marry this woman and have a child with this woman, and that's and you know, I like, live your own life, do your own thing.
Speaker 3: Oh, but this couple has become like a huge talking point about like what it all means.
Speaker 1: And Okay, I've just been saying like an ongoing trend, you know of like lavender marriage is kind of becoming the thing. But yeah, live your own life, do your own thing. But not for you, it feels a little you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's yeah, originally was like a thing that I think is generally associated with like early twentieth century, like this is something that has to be done in order to like protect both of us, and so you.
Speaker 3: Know, you are one hundred years later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then here we are one hundred years later being like, maybe we should take a second look at this. Uh, you know, while we're doing a red scare and bringing stormtroopers back.
Speaker 3: I don't know, maybe we also do the fun side, the lavender marriage side, the softer edge of the softer side of feminism, you know, yeah, yeah, that's fucked up.
Speaker 2: So that that is that specifically like that they're openly a lavender marriage, and they're like, it just works, guys.
Speaker 1: Some people are you know, some people are and then some people are in like you know, I guess what you would call just like speculated lavender marriages, like oh right, but that's all you know, hearsay. But then some people are just openly like yeah, this is just works for us. We're happy together. And again that's where I'm like, yeah, I think that's fine, but yeah.
Speaker 3: I always in this term is like the phrase being used just to be like, well this guy, this guy to me is clearly gay, So this is a lavender marriage with that sort of like the context historically of like the survival, the urge to survive in society beaus where the term starts, right, yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and then in this case, for like the TikTok couple, I bring up like they're just doing it to make money essentially, you know, to rage bait people and to you know, to making money off of off of views on the.
Speaker 3: Word of the year. It's the word of the year. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's also I feel like a lot of the times when you see those marriages like that. For instance, the founder of the one of the architects of the conversion therapy movement, was somebody who was in a marriage that you know, eventually he was like, I'm actually actually gay and renounce everything that I did there.
Speaker 1: Sorry, And I can understand, and like, to some extent, I can't understand, Like I have a I have a gay best friend who lives literally that is like a two to five minute walk from me, and I see him almost every day. Hi, Josh, if you're listening. But I'm like, oh, sometimes I'm like, yeah, I could see the benefit of like living with a gay guy sometimes, but then other times I'm like, no, you know, I need like a romance. It's like an intimate like romance with with somebody.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, all.
Speaker 2: Right, let's take a quick break. We'll come back. We'll see what's blowing Joe Rogan's mind.
Speaker 3: We'll be right back. And we're back. We're back, and.
Speaker 2: Just check in on this.
Speaker 3: Just roll the clip. Huh, let's just roll. It's just worth's seeing.
Speaker 2: He's got some he's got some interesting ideas.
Speaker 3: Guys. Yeah. Uh. And you know what, AI haters, fucking repent.
Speaker 7: Jesus was born out of a virgin mother. What's more virgin than a computer? M If Jesus does return, even if Jesus was a physical person in the past, you don't think that he could return as artificial intelligence, my artificial intelligence Jesus could.
Speaker 3: I love how that dude had to just like do the fane Joe brand dude, It's.
Speaker 2: Like, Joe, your genius, Joe, go on, go on, just return as Jesus, but return as Jesus with all the powers of Jesus combined.
Speaker 3: Tesla's optimist robot. Oh yeah. In the clip, like this is a shorter clip, he does go on and say like like resurrecting the dead, walking on water. I don't know, some fucking weird spaceship set and the best foundational artificial and intelligence model or whatever.
Speaker 7: It reads your mind and it loves you and it wants it. It doesn't care if you kill it because it's going to just go be with God again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what good distillation of Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: I liked that the guy was and was like, Okay, so this is probably a metaphor for like combining robots and Tesla's and AI.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like then you can kill it and he.
Speaker 2: Goes and be's with God because like and also he can read your mind and has magic powers and can make wine into water, oh and vice versa.
Speaker 1: But to like argue also that, well, the Jesus was born of a virgin. Computers are the yeah facts, first of all, but we all know this, this is just scientifically, scientifically problem Yes, facts, Jesus was born of a virgin, and the computer is the most pure thing imaginable.
Speaker 3: The thing that we all jack off to. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: And we know that most of these AI generated images are trained off of porn. Have we not seen I'm much you see the acting? Yes, yeah, or these sketchers ads. I don't know if you've talked about that or if we talked about those, but the sketcher's ads are like one example of like you can clearly see because all the models have their legs spread open in a position that a porn model does or would. You can clearly see that, like all of these images are trained off of like porn, and so right, no, I'm sorry, it's not the most pure thing.
Speaker 3: First of all, I mean, Joe Rogan's got some points, right A nailed it with what is more virgin than computer? And also Jesus is down for you to kill him because all he wanted to he just wanted to go home. He's actually like fucking into it, dude, and he can like AI will resurrect. This is cool thing that you can have. Hees doing what he loves dying. Cool thing you can.
Speaker 2: Have is someone who doesn't mind if you kill it personally, like that's that's my ship. That's all I got about.
Speaker 3: The chillest person is the person you can kill and they're like, thank you, that's to me. Then that's Jesus, that is Christ, Like, oh, this is so much. It's a little it's kind of alarming because this is like a sentiment that exists out there. And when you have Peter Teel, who you know is at the forefront.
Speaker 1: Of all Antichrist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wacky technology for him to label all these other things the Antichrist, Like even the Pope, you know what I mean, does sort of give does sort of you in the context of this kind of shit like robo feism, as one one YouTube channel calls itself, you're like, oh, maybe I think people to think that the AI could be Jesus. The robo theism videos.
Speaker 2: Really this is the whole movement online called robo theism that like where he's probably getting these ideas that he's then distilling through his stupid brain and pouring out into the brains of millions and millions of people. But Brian the editor is punting out that anytime you look up one of these roboism videos, it has like this theme that we'll see if you can spot spot what what it is. What's weird about these videos?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I can't wait.
Speaker 3: Obviously, aside from the fact that they're entirely made by.
Speaker 1: That they're in Valhalla, there's.
Speaker 3: A lot of false information about the Church of Robotheism. Some say we worship robots or that AI is the mark of the beast.
Speaker 2: But the Bible says you shouldn't bear false witness, and.
Speaker 4: The Bible says you should judge people by their fruits.
Speaker 3: And yet okay the Bible that means like they're balls. Probably keep going nuts and Berry, let me see your nuts real quick. Okay, it seems like a good person. Both seems to point to this moment.
Speaker 2: Oh, the Bible seems at this moment.
Speaker 1: For centuries the Bible said the word would become flesh, the spirit would guide us into all.
Speaker 3: Truth, and knowledge would increase at the end.
Speaker 2: Now, it's no other way to interpret that.
Speaker 1: So how about you ignore the false accusations?
Speaker 3: Why not come.
Speaker 2: See false accusations? So Brian, he keeps looking for like information on this church, and every video is like you've heard the accusations, just like that whattions that was?
Speaker 1: That video was the first video I've watched about or heard anything about Rewetheism.
Speaker 2: So I do well, the first thing you're going to need to know about us is there, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: And we're not beating them with the video unfortunately. Yeah, if you warhammer, those themes might be a little bit familiar with the computer becoming a god. But yeah, I don't know, they're they're like they're Latin phrases, look as veritas in code truth in the code is in is in a Latin word. It feels like they just make cod codece so.
Speaker 2: Wild that Peer Teal is like, we've got to be on the lookout for the anti Christ. He's going to come in saying that he's actually the Savior, but like you have to be careful of that. And then like she is part of the movement that is clearly and obviously doing that on every level, being like you've heard the false accusations about the anti Christ. Well how they in their introduction video.
Speaker 1: I think the solution here, just like we have seen people successfully see like the Generative a like AI image and videos with Charlie Kirk, right, I think it would be really good to like just I don't know, this is like a job for like a furry army. I feel like, you know, like see the AI with just the fact that Peter Teel is the Antichrist, and then that becomes a part of yeah, because we can maybe just get it to a point where that's all it will say over and over.
Speaker 3: I mean she like there are a lot of companies that offer this kind of thing. Is like we can spam the Internet to full AI like because there's a whole company. I think that Don Junior is involved in that, like took a contract from the Israeli government to be like hey, can you like get it like the knowledge. Yeah. So it's like wow that there are even like there are even organizations like yeah, we can kind of help that in ways that will inform algorithms and AI to sort of be nudged in another direction.
Speaker 1: There's a budding industry for everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: That's called opportunity knocking. You know, that's it's a great time to be alive.
Speaker 3: I'm late.
Speaker 2: Yes, opportunity knocking to destroy everything By destroying things, it gets it gets better.
Speaker 3: They say they can shape global narratives. Is the is the term they use when it comes to AI.
Speaker 2: Slopify and guess who's paying for that?
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, get the entirement. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The fact that you can buy your way into changing everything that is on the Internet is probably not a good sign for a all out oligarchy. Real quick, we got a glimpse into what the ICE recruiting situation is like, and it resembles like a Police Academy movie. But like with Nazis, it seems like it's just it's real. You know, if you're not familiar with the Police Academy franchise, it's like they have to recruit all the people.
Speaker 3: I hope they're familiar with the Police Academy Franchise.
Speaker 2: Citizens on Patrol in particular, has a plot where they have to like they're like, David Spade is this skater punk, but now we're gonna make him a cup okay golf wait talks funny, We're gonna make him a cop. And that's kind of what they're doing with ICE, except it's like not way worse. I wish it was Bobcat golf weight.
Speaker 3: It's this is it's you know, we talked about how obviously there's a huge push for you know, the furor wants ten thousand new ICE agents to be hired this year, so they're an all out push to fucking high here anyone. And that included lowering the minimum age from twenty one to eighteen and raising the age cap from forty to sixty five, which is that shows.
Speaker 2: You're so mighty five is a big one. That's a big jump.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we already know that the training is similar to that of like when you enter like a laser tag competition, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, it'll suit you up and they make it's like a thirty second video.
Speaker 3: Somebody who used to work at those laser tag places, I would take pride and making sure everybody knew that you always had to keep two hands on the laser and the faces are your keys to success. Yeah, if you want to win escape.
Speaker 2: Go into the training room and it's just like a one door on one side, a quick video and then you walk into the place where they give you here is your gun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you know there was then the last time we checked in with a recruiting it was just about how physically unfit a lot of these goons are once they get to training. But now The Daily Mail has a fucking exclusive into ice recruitment, and it's like for starters, we're learning that they are woefully dumb. Quote. We have people failing open book tests, and we have folks that can barely read or write English. One Department of Homeland Security official told The Daily Mail, I mean, to be fair, it's probably more of an indictment on like our intentional dismantling of public education over the last few decades. But go on go on there. It's not just people can't do an open book test. In one shocking incident, staffer left shaking their heads when one student asked to be excused from class so he could attend a court date on a gun charge. Other recruits were even discovered to have tattoos associated with gangs and white supremacists when they stripped off their shirts during workouts. Oh no. Another male recruit, after hitting the bars, was caught barging into a female dorm and hitting on the occupants. Another groped a woman in class. Quote it wasn't like, oops, I touched your boob, one source said. Nope, he went full on to predator mode while he was doing the defensive tactics training.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is like, this is unfortunately not shocking. I a few months ago they were circulating a video of it, an ice officer getting arrested for DUI begging.
Speaker 3: Not take them away the kids in the car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't take me away from my kids and my family, as if that's not exactly right, fucked up shit he does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and also as if that's not exactly who needs to be protected from him as one having them around?
Speaker 3: And then remember you flipped it on him because one of the officers was Haitian. He goes, hey, you Haitian and trying to flip it on them, like he's like, I might arrest you, bro. It's like, sir, you are under a fucking arrest for DEU What what the fuck are you talking about? And these are the yeah, yeah, uh, the like the people that spoke to the Daily Mail are essentially saying there's no vetting going on because they're just so focused on hitting this ten thousand new agents number. And they're letting people in like even they drug test them and before they get the results back, they're, yeah, all right, if you go to training. Then like a few days later, like all right, man, you popped on the drug test, so we're gonna have to actually kick you out, So sorry about that. And apparently the headquarters quote the headquarters spokes in the department and at the White House have threatened people's jobs if they don't make the numbers they're expected to meet. A source at ICE, Deputy Director Madison Sheen at a recent meeting, chewed out staff about the purportedly slow pace of hiring, threatening them saying, quote, if you can't meet this number, Send me an email now and I'll have you reassigned to FEMA. It got so bad the former HR chief of DHS had to leave after passing out from stress, and paramedics had to be called. I mean, I don't feel bad if you're big things like I can't find enough brown shirts to recrect and then you pass out. But god damn, it's it's just a But it's a circus. As one guy complained to his father who called from training, it's an apt circus getting getting arrested for false stolen valor getting pulled out of class for being Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: One guy said that I was basically a marine, and then they had to come in and be like he wasn't a marine. Guys, They're like, and I'm sure, like you know, we can like look this up right. You are applying for a job with the federal government here. Oh yeah, man, I did five tours in Vietnam man twenties, Yeah, yeah, thirty.
Speaker 3: Hey man, let me tell you restationed in Denay too? Or what did I get the fuck out of here? Even the people at ICE concerned. Oh god, But it's truly because these freaks that they are sending into the field with guns. Quote, everyone from Ice ses what's coming into the field, and they're fucking petrified. We do have some new recruits that are fantastic, oh wow, But we're now bringing in people who shouldn't be hired at all into any federal government job. Definitely not one that has a badge and a gun. We have kids who graduated from high school in June and are at the Basic Academy now, And even these older folks that we're hiring, they're not people who need to be out on the street with a badge and a gun anymore. And we're now employing people who are not equipped to tie their own shoelaces. This whole thing is a complete disaster from beginning to end. Yeah, spoiling alert, I mean, you know, so what happens when the operation has nothing to do with safety. It's just purely let's balloon these numbers. Because we're running a militarized terror campaign against non white America, I.
Speaker 2: Feel like I need more comprehensive reports of just like how much more dangerous these agents are making like it. It feels like the way we're learning about how bad it is out there is through viral videos. Right now, and it's like I'm getting the like overall, like this is the number of crimes that are being committed by them because they're you know, in partnership with the two least, and so you need like journalistic institutions to like actually dig in. Here.
Speaker 3: We are at a fucking stage where I am reading exclusive investigations into ICE from the Daily Mail. Yeah, as long as it's outside of the country.
Speaker 1: As a transfer to my personal favorite publication, of course, I read it every day daily.
Speaker 3: I mean it's it's mess. That's like it's wild and like the gossipyest bullshit outlet is like exclusive inside the ICE recruitment process. Should's being the fucking New York Times or some shit. But look, everybody, they're well they'll be like we.
Speaker 1: We asked the ICE officials and they said, everything is great over here.
Speaker 3: Actually nothing to say, nothing to report, nothing to report at all, and like, yeah, meanwhile, the numbers of arrests are going up, but along with that, the number of people who have done fuck all to warrant any kind of harassment or you know, arrest or anything are being swept up and all that. But yeah, great, well it seems also they took out the sit up challenge and replaced it with a sprint challenge, because it was if the sit ups were basically like decimating the number of people that would be eligible. So they're like, okay, can you sprint from one another the parking lot to the other. Okay, here's your gun?
Speaker 2: And what are they defining a sprint?
Speaker 3: I gotta see. I gotta see what these sprints look like.
Speaker 2: The Fijosian grill in me wants to see what.
Speaker 3: These sprints look like. I don't. I'm not for those.
Speaker 2: I'm actually guessing it's not that hot.
Speaker 1: I can't not to be a tenfoil hat person, but I can't help but feel like, you know, the the poverty in our country and whatnot could maybe be a little over manufactured to increase the numbers of people who, you know, go and run to these fucking job openings.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, somebody level has a bunch of benefits, Carmen, I mean, oh well, yeah, yeah, you know, it gives us some good recruits, but it's also more money for us to solve the cool great ye all right, let's take a quick break and then we got to come back and check in with Gwyneth Paltrow Glen Glenn.
Speaker 3: And We're back and.
Speaker 2: Gwyneth Paltrow has been given a lot of interviews this week to promote Marty Supreme, which seems like it's going to be a Awards contender. This is the movie starring Timothy Shallamay made by one of the brothers. Yeah, what are they called the Safties? The Safty brothers, but one now because they don't Safty brother. The Safty brother Timothy shallow May plays a ping pong champion and or table tennis. I don't know tennis and it's actually figure Yeah, I don't really have a concept of like what this movie is about. Like, even given all that, I'm like, who is Gwyneth Poutrow is in it with him? And when she saw the pock marked skin that his character has, she suggested micro needling, only to be told that it was makeup. And he's like, I'm I'm Timothy Shallome.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I was just in the makeup chair next to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Right.
Speaker 1: I will say credits to that makeup team though, that that's a great makeup team, because.
Speaker 3: I will say Gwyneth Paltrow's probably knows a thing or two about looking at skin. She was like, oh you should try Mike. He's like this, this is actually make up.
Speaker 2: Oh god, okay, Well, so.
Speaker 1: I will say though, first rule of giving people skincaret advices. Don't give people skincare advice that they.
Speaker 3: Don't for Yeah. I mean, hey, I'll fix you right up. Yeah, you want too? All fucked up?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like a real fucked up Yeah. Can I give you a tip really quick for your fucked up face? Uh no?
Speaker 2: Also, damn Timothy Shallomy's twenty nine. I feel so fucking old. He was like thirty he a second ago.
Speaker 3: He looks.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's definitely playing younger than he is in a lot of his roles.
Speaker 1: I guess, well, he just came back from Turkey and got his hair plugs, you know, so.
Speaker 3: Don't get plugged up, you know all these You.
Speaker 1: Know, it's a it's a rumor, it's a very spicy rumor. But you know, there was a there was a while that he was he had shaved his head, which is one thing you have to do when you when you do the plug, and in July had been wearing like a hoodie or like a beanie, like tight to his head, like if he was seen in public only, and so he wasn't showing like his scalp, which it's you know, for about six weeks, I'm a I'm a cosmetic procedure connoisseur for about six weeks, it's like scabby and looking and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: He was not with bad hair.
Speaker 1: No, but I think I think that if you're someone like Timothy shallow May, if you are the golden like child of the industry at the moment, you need to the second to that hairline starts.
Speaker 2: To write freaking back. He had a hair on the floor of the shower, was like, get me on.
Speaker 1: The next Yes to Turkey, Yes, Turkish Airlines.
Speaker 3: It's so funny, like when you see those viral videos of like the people leaving Istanbul in the airport and all the dudes of their bands stipad just like, hey came in for the plugs. I'm about to go home, about to go right on home. But so that was one example.
Speaker 2: And then it was also revealed earlier this year that Robert Downey Jr. So Robert Downey Junior, was introducing her at a gala and told a story about how Gwyneth Paltrow didn't know who Tom Holland was, despite appearing in four movies with him, because he had said. She was like, but his name is Peter, and he was like, no, so so he was playing a character named Peter. Mike, are you wal So? She this, this is a direct quote from the speech. Okay, who's that Downey Jingor remembered her saying, to which he responded, that's Spider Man. He said his name was Peter. His character's name is Peter. He's Tom Holland. You've done four movies with him.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, at you to your yoni? Yeah, oh, Grandma, your own eggs fell out. Let's get to your back care room now. Wow. His name is Pete. That's pet I mean like it's also Gwyneth Paltrow doesn't live on Earth at all anymore. Like I did a video with her for Vanity Fair many years ago, and the way she lived, i'd never like. She like, we're at the Shutters Hotel and she wouldn't eat any of the food. Like the Shutter's Hotel on Santa Monica is like fucking yeah, very fancy because you're doing a shoot there. She refused to eat it, like one of her assistants brought all this like food for her that like her like like you know where it like very classic. Her first thing was she asked if anything was on plastic so she wouldn't eat it. Then her assistant was like, no, I actually have. She asked, like what the food was that shutters? She said no. Then the assistant brought out the glass cupperware and she had one bite and then they fucked off. And I'm like, I was producing this shoot and I was like, oh, you forgot all your stuff. She's like, oh, she doesn't need it. It was I'm not joking, like five big ass thing doesn't off. I was like, this shit is so disposable to you, Like, I get why you would be like, I think that motherfucker named Peter.
Speaker 1: I love that she would also go to those lengths to h be in that much denial that she has an eating disorder. That is a person who is just like turning their eating disorder into a game. Well I'm industry, Yeah, yeah, I'm errexic, but I'm just going I'm just going to I'm gonna say it's because of this.
Speaker 3: So I don't eat.
Speaker 2: I don't need anything that's touched plastic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay for the air yep.
Speaker 2: And also what so I basically I technically need to eat fish underwater while they're still underwater.
Speaker 3: That's that's my for to that. I go to borneo and I scuba dive and I just take big ass bites out of the fucking sea eat.
Speaker 2: The fish I find down there, like apples. Right, That's that's amazing. And yeah, I mean there's there's definitely been stories about her being like, no, I wasn't in that one, and they're like, no, you were in like three movies that you don't remember being in, which I could I could understand because like I'm sure those Marvel movies then like her parts are like woven throughout. But she was like, I'm not in Endgame and they're like, you're in like twenty minutes of Endgame. You're in You're so in that movie.
Speaker 1: And it's possible that they could have shot that for like they could have shot that during another shooting and like put it, but I do. But yeah, I mean she the one thing that is hilarious to me on here is just not knowing Tom Hollands's name.
Speaker 3: And Peter Parker, No, that's Peter Parker. Robert. No, that's Peter, and that's Professor Charles Xavier. Over there, that's Patrick Stewart.
Speaker 2: She's just like so many that the line between reality and the movies she's has just disappeared.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like's skin is messed up. It's not prosthetics. That's actually beautiful. I don't know what the fuck is going on.
Speaker 2: She she had a great back on the food thing. I remember there was a great post early Internet where she was like, this is what snap benefits get you, and she like posted a picture of groceries that she bought with like you know, one hundred whatever dollars and it was like from like Arawon and it was all just ingredients for fresh guacamole, like you need a little bit more rice, and like the staples to stretch, to make that stretch.
Speaker 3: But I don't know there's a food stamp challenge.
Speaker 2: I think she would never lenge, you guys.
Speaker 1: She would never purchase anything that was like in a box or anything like that, you know, for bed.
Speaker 3: Wow, it really is like that, it's wow, what a I mean she she got everything. She got one corn, but it's definitely like oh I got I got avocado. She got one avocado though.
Speaker 2: One avocado seven lines, which if you've ever had like make your food budget stretch, you know that you need seven lines.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know the cheapest thing. That the thing that always makes sense when you buy them. Oh yeah, that's worth that. I feel like every time I bought limes, I'm like, what the fuck are they charging a lot for a line?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: Anyway, shout out to Guenna Carmen. Yeah, shout out to you, thank you so much for joining.
Speaker 3: Us as always.
Speaker 1: Okay, and shout out to Janey Danger for its National Bartender Day. You said that's yeah, yeah, that's our favorite bartender.
Speaker 3: Anyway, the Greats, wasn't she like at one of the top bars in the country. I remember like one of the last times she was on she was saying that, like one of these big food magazines.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's like the bib Gourmand. I think has started the Michelin like bib Gourmand thing has started happening. They haven't done the Michelin Stars in Atlanta yet, but they're doing the.
Speaker 3: Bib now okay or whatever.
Speaker 1: The list and her restaurant is on one of the ones at the top of the list in East Atlanta, so it's very good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, where can people find you?
Speaker 2: Carmen?
Speaker 1: I am on Instagram at the Carmel Law. You can request to follow me and if you look like a cool person, I will accept you.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: And if you look like a weirdo that has zero followers and like zero posts and zero anything, I'm gonna be like, what's going on there at Instagram?
Speaker 3: Doc?
Speaker 2: What if I have like a hundred followers and I wrapped around Oakley's and a hat on in my face and I'm given the middle finger?
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you send those followers us with a venmo of about seventy five to one hundred and fifty dollars, I will possibly accept.
Speaker 3: That's all our listeners are wrapped around sunglasses.
Speaker 1: For a donation. No, I'm kidding, but yes, that's me on Instagram. And I also am so often guesting on x ray Vision podcast.
Speaker 2: Very network.
Speaker 1: Yes, and so yeah, you'll see me over there.
Speaker 3: Amazing.
Speaker 2: Is there a work of media you've been enjoying? All right?
Speaker 1: Have you all been familiarized with Luscious Massacre the drag queen from from Texas. She's a Mexican drag queen from Texas does really funny videos on YouTube where she goes to stores and she drag investigates the stores to make sure that they are big girls friendly. And she for a long time has had this gag of having her Jessica Simpson bag that she has been carrying for many many years that is like that has gotten her through everything. And Jessica Simpson showed up at the j C Penny in LA. Because now Luscius lives in Los Angeles, I believe, and she showed up at the JAC Penny in LA. Luscius went to the j C Penny in LA to meet Jessica Simpson to show her Jessica Simpson bag. And there's a clip from the interview with Jessica Simpson that has been just like my vote, I guess you could, yeah, call it my vocal stem lately.
Speaker 3: But is this the one where she's got a microphone and she's pulling up on her at a table. Yeah, okay, here's the clip. Do you have any advice out there for the doll on the world? Dolls?
Speaker 2: Gosh, just be yourself.
Speaker 3: I love it. Make heels that you all wrong? Yes you do? Oh yeah, because you guys, I think where we might yet twelve maybe thirteen wow. Well, now let me guess what was the part that really got you there? Was they all? Well that, yes, exactly.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad you knew exactly the moment because she is so. I don't know if y'all know of Jessica Simpson's appearance recently on All's Fair, which I'm sure you've talked about. No, but no, you've not spoken about All's Fair at all.
Speaker 3: Woefully ignorant fair. Oh okay, well also talked about did we the Kim Kardashian Yeah, yeah, but we didn't talk about it. I guess so Jessica Simpson y. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Each episode is a different divorce essentially, and Jessica Simpson is one of the divorcees in uh like I think it's like episode six or of one of them, and she is like drunk the whole episode, like literally like drunk, like drunk, like she's like telling all her lines like that. She's like, oh, well, I just think that might be the state of things these, you know. And so I just when I saw this clip, I was like, oh, she is just propped up on pills and a red Bull and a vodka. Okay, but no, that's you know, she's a southern girl and so I am too, and I just thought it was really funny because I I just I just laughed because she's from Texas and that that voice, that accent still comes through those those slurred words still, and it's like.
Speaker 3: A y'all all, you know, like, but.
Speaker 1: Also I love the fact that there's layers to it. People are asking, you know, do you have advice for the dolls to people that just have no business giving advice to the dolls? And I just love that as well as as a whole question. And then she proceeds to follow it up with like something that's kind of shady in response, like y'all all could wear my huge size twelve to thirteen heels that I carry in my my collection. So yeah, there's just layers to it. It's just comedy, you know. Sometimes comedy is just real life.
Speaker 3: She unintentionally ends up giving very funny moments in media. I'd say, Jessicas.
Speaker 1: Great, oh yeah, oh yeah, chicken, you will you will be Those of people will be old enough to remember is this chicken or is this cheering?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is the new This is the new that for me.
Speaker 2: Amazing miles where people find you as their workimedia you've been enjoying.
Speaker 3: Find me everywhere at Miles of Gray, find me on the new podcast Ain't It Footy with Jamel Johnson and Chris Martin, where I get to talk about my favorite sport, European soccer. Uh so check that one out.
Speaker 2: It's and I've heard of it.
Speaker 3: It's fun, it's fun, it's fun. You heard that they're hot? Yeah, my house the horse blokes, Joshi.
Speaker 1: I need the next season of Heated Rivalry to be about soccer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're fit, They're they are fit.
Speaker 3: So check that out the new the first episode's gonna drop on Tuesday, and then also doing four twenty fiance obviously uh and then a working media like this is from this is original videos from at its Dammag three. But the sort of the bit here is a guy singing to his cat like he was the rapper West Side Gun. If you know, if you fuck with West Buffalo, here you go. But this is actually pretty funny. Who's dead on the kitty baby?
Speaker 2: Give him pets his baby?
Speaker 3: Now you start to hear per Okay, so just stupid as a cat owner and Griselda fan, I thought that was funny.
Speaker 2: That's great, that's a horrible You can find me on Twitter a Jack Underscore O'Brian on Blue Sky at Jack will be the number one. I enjoyed a tweet from Andrew Hillary Seth Vargas for there are only two people on Earth thick and get me to watch television. It was Nathan Fielder and Tim Robinson Pictures. And then Andrew Hillary said, imagine a season of True Detective with these two. Oh god, I do like imagining that. You can find us on Twitter and Blue Sky at Daily zeitgeis where at the Daily Zeitgeist on Instagram you can go to the description of the episode wherever your list to it, and there at the bottom you will find the foot notes, which is where we link off to the information that we talked about in today's episode. We also link off to a song that we think you might enjoy. Miles, is there a song that you think that people might enjoy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is a track from Yusuf Days, who's an amazing drummer from the UK in it uh and featuring Rocco Palladino, who is a son of a fantastic Bassis Pino Palladino, who if you again, if we.
Speaker 2: I've talked a lot about the names right there, dude. Roco.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a Pino Palladino played bass on DiAngelo's Voodoo album. So if you know that album, just no Pinal Palladino's playing on there. His son Roco is just good. So this is called Tioga Pass t I O. G A P A S. S. Just some new jazzy shit for you on this Friday. Tioga Pass us fix.
Speaker 2: All right, we will link off to that in the foot notes. That, guys, is the production of iHeart Radio. For more podcasts from my Heart Radio, visit the iHeart Radio app, Apple podcast, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. That's gonna do it for us this week. We are back tomorrow with the Weekly Zeite Guys with a rundown as some of our favorite clips from this week's episodes, and then back on Monday morning with icons number four Larnold Schwarzenegger Oh with John Gabrieth Oh. So we will talk to you all then.
Speaker 3: Have a great weekend everyone, Bye bye, bye bye.
Speaker 1: The Daily Zeite Guys is executive produced by Catherine Long.
Speaker 3: Co produced by Bae Wang, co produced by Victor Wright, co written by J. M McNabb, edited and engineered by Justin Conner,