Speaker 1: Two teas in a pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of The twat Seat with myself, Teddy Mellencamp.
Speaker 3: And Tamra Judge. I'm so sorry that I couldn't be there in person.
Speaker 4: I have day four the flu, and I just I didn't want to get anybody sick, especially you, Laala.
Speaker 3: You look being pregnant and.
Speaker 5: All sunny coming off the flu.
Speaker 3: Oh I have. I haven't playing a mad filter game right now on that.
Speaker 5: You look great. I'm impressed.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you, thank you. We have Lala camp with us in the studio, and I can say with one hundred percent certainty of being somebody that has been recapping vander Pump Rules this entire season and riding hard for you, it's been a rough go for me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm going for you.
Speaker 4: Well, I think it's got a rough go for Lallah. Yeah that's would you say this is your hardest season?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's been my hardest season. Like I'm used to being the person who people don't really dig, but the hate is very loud this season, and a lot of it doesn't have much to do with the season. It's more like it'll start with people not liking what I've said on the show, but then they or my podcast, but then they go for like I feel bad for your child, and they start talking about me as a parent, which normally I can shake off. I think I got pregnant shortly after the season or no, I mean I was pregnant at the premiere party of vander Pump, So the hormones were already like raging inside of me, and I was very sensitive. I'm still very sensitive, and I don't need to be like scrolling through comments to know what people are saying. Like I'm aware my team has told me, like it's rough out there for you.
Speaker 3: Do hair, Yeah, what level of shits do you give?
Speaker 5: Mm? I think I'd be lying if I said I gave no shits this season, because I feel like what I was saying was just like so clear as day m hm wow. But no one else saw it that way.
Speaker 4: Well, Andy said previously that is your best season ever.
Speaker 5: Which is what's so wild is people like Andy Cohen, We're telling me like this is your MVP year, like you are the voice of reason. And I felt that way during the season. So then when it came out and the level of hate like I'm used to like maybe a sixty forty, it's still your pain. And it was like, wow, this is very intense because I did feel like I was making sense, and I think you.
Speaker 2: I truly believe that you were making sense. I think the hard part about as a as a viewer, if I take myself completely out of it, is people want to see what they want to see. They wanted to believe the same way for a little while. We wanted to believe that you and your ex were living this great relationship, this great life, everything was great, and you probably felt that same way. I think that people felt that way about Arianna and Tom. I know personally I've hung out with them multiple times. So to me, there was no big shock there right, Like it was not this revelation like holy shit, They're like this happened, Like I was like, oh, of course it happened.
Speaker 5: Right And I was I was always on the fringe of the friendship group and I called it out a mile away, you know, like it just the Raquel and Tom of it all. And then I also knew that like they they both for many years have like planned how they're going to go into a season Yeah, they both for many years have have kind of played this role of like we keep you know, Ariana said this season she was gray rocking. I'm like, you've been gray rocking from the jump, babe, Like there's no change here except this year, like we actually need you to do something. And I know that sounds not nice and I'm not meaning for it to come across that way, but it was like for many many seasons before this happened, it was like it was okay for her to kind of be in the background. Yeah, it was fine.
Speaker 2: The entire season is ramping up to be about her.
Speaker 5: You're the main story, babe, I'm gonna need a little bit of something.
Speaker 3: And I agree with that one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: I felt like you did a lot and you tried to get her to talk, and it just she was just.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean, I get a little bit confused about all this because you guys have all slept with each other all the time. Yeah, wasn't wasn't Tom with Kristen when he started sleeping with Arianna.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And granted the stakes were much higher, and granted, like there are nuances where it's like this, it is mind blowing. I can't believe that Rachel could could do this to her friend, Like I got that right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean what Tom did was shitty, very shitty.
Speaker 5: I think where I was struggling to make sense of it. And again, like Arianna said, you know, it doesn't need to make sense to you, just like I said to Katie, my life doesn't need to make sense to you. That's absolutely true. But personally, where I was like, I just I don't understand is when this happened on March first, and then I believe she had a wedding by March tenth and had already met a new guy. Yeah, and like they weren't exclusive, but you started dating, Like you don't just meet someone and fall into boyfriend girlfriend, right, but you started dating someone, you stayed in the house, you came back to this show. And that's where I think I was feeling very conflicted, is I'm like, I under stand the pain you're going through, but if I'm relating to it, and then I'm seeing like how you could move on from something so traumatic, I just don't see how you could be that devastated.
Speaker 2: I have a question, do you think that there's a part of you that knows that you have been on for all of these years, and every single year you've had to fight for it, like you have had whether whatever it is that you're showing in your life, you have had to show up and do it. And she's been able to sit back and now here she is this year. It's just like the opportunities keep on coming, they're flooding in and now here she is again sitting back. Is Do you think that plays into it at all or do you think it's solely.
Speaker 5: You know, I want to be around women who like work hard, have things that are really cool and if you you know, we love a good flashback, where's the flashback of me? Like I wrote these girls handwritten cards about like how proud I was of them when they did this sandwich shop like I have. I've constantly tried to be very supportive, not tried. I wanted to be supportive. These are my friends. When Ariana started getting opportunities outside of vander Pump rules, that's great for all of us. Yeah, like I it wasn't like I sat here and I was just little old me, Like I have people screaming my name on the streets. The show reached a level that it never would have reached without this, And even though it was horrible, I was not mad at the opportunity she was getting outside of the show. What I started getting upset about is now we're bringing a little bit of Divinus to my place of work that I've been doing for eight years. And I have a hard time when people think that they are bigger than the show. Right.
Speaker 2: Do you think if they didn't show the last you know at the reunion that those last seven minutes that you guys hadn't seen, do you think that everything would have been okay between you and Katie and Arianna because I had saw, well, I think you had gone Katie had maybe come to your gender reveal. Yep, you had gone to New York for Ariana's Broadway show. And like when we if I like really splice out the timing, it doesn't fully make it. It's not like at the end of the season, you guys were in a bad place. Do you think if that never would have aired, we would be in a different city.
Speaker 5: I knew one hundred percent that was airing.
Speaker 2: But did you know it was airing at the reunion? No?
Speaker 5: But you know, we get the episodes early and when I saw they were keeping that. I was like, and maybe I'm a sicko for this. I'm like, thank god, I get I'm going to get something. Yeah, I'm going to get an honest, pure reaction. No one gets to think, No one gets to figure out what I'm going to say about why I said that. I knew good and goddamn well what I said in that moment that reunion would have ended. I was biting my tongue until a producer walks in and says, law, everything you've been feeling outside of filming this show, the fourth wall that we've been ty break it. I don't give a fuck break it. And that's why I said, so I'm gonna do it now. Because a producer had stepped in and said we were we all know like, don't break the fourth wall, and we all do it. I feel like housewives. You guys are allowed to do it a little bit more. Yeah, vander pump Roules is funny. It's like, no, no, no, you guys are servers. Remember you guys came from being servers. We're well, I.
Speaker 3: Think we're beyond that now.
Speaker 4: I think you guys can break the fourth wall when yew to make you feel when short says that you breaking the fourth wall and talking about the show as a job, you were jeopardizing the show's authentistic Well.
Speaker 5: I didn't know he said that. Yeah, what did he say, Tam.
Speaker 3: That you were just jeopardizing.
Speaker 2: The show by breaking the fourth wall?
Speaker 3: It's not authentic anymore.
Speaker 4: But I mean news alert shorts love ya. But everybody knows this is a film. We everybody knows that you're getting paid for this.
Speaker 5: Well, I I think that's what makes it so interesting is you're absolutely filming our It's no secret this is a produced show. If you watched us every single waking moment of the day, you couldn't have a show. This is months of filming, goes to an months of editing, months of editing. What you're seeing is very much real. But there's also the part where it is a television show. To make sure that you are entertained. Although these things happened, the goal is to entertain you. And I resent him saying that me doing that jeopardize the show. In all actuality, we are filming a television show. It was hard this season. I was talking about things that we've all spoken about, and then when a camera comes up, everyone runs scared. I have Arianna, who I personally believe really forgot why she was catapulted into opportunity. Again, so happy for you, but let's not forget where we come from. Yeah, none of us have anything without bander pump rules. What we built outside of it, we should be very proud of.
Speaker 2: Do you think though, at the beginning, she ever really was there? Like, do you Because I'm watching the beginning of the season, I forget maybe you guys went for a smoothie or something. There's a lot of smoothies this season. Yeah, a lot of smooth It was a lot of smoothies for me. I gotta be honest, But you guys had gone to like another smoothie shop, and I didn't. I felt even between the two of you, before there was even an issue, there wasn't like a natural connection. And I felt it was Sheena as well. I felt it kind.
Speaker 5: Of with everyone filming with each other. Yeah, that just no between between when we would film with Arianna.
Speaker 2: Yes, like anytime anything was suggested or brought up, it wasn't like, like, let's if we were going to have a true conversation about our relationships or something that had happened or if Edwin had done something fucked up to me and you would have said like, well then maybe Teddy, you need to get out of the house. I would have been able to reciprocate and have that conversation back right. It didn't feel like that. It felt like a block.
Speaker 5: It was a block. That's why at the reunion, I said, I tried to convey things to you, and I was always shut down. I couldn't. It was a constant like, well, yeah, maybe.
Speaker 2: So do you think she's solely doing the show still for the money?
Speaker 5: She said that at the reunion. She did say, you know, I wasn't in a I wasn't financially prepared to not come back to the show this season.
Speaker 4: And huh, great, hasn't she gotten millions of dollars in endorsement deals?
Speaker 5: And that was the other thing that was not shown. It was shown, but I was asking those questions, you know, like why not just get an apartment for your mental health? You know, I can't image going home to a house that I share with my ex who did something like really traumatic to me. And she said she couldn't afford it. Well, girl, come on, but those are the questions that I had that I was looked at. This is why I said, Tam, I've never in my life seen someone get cheated on and suddenly they become God. Her word was Bible. Nothing was questioned, I can't afford it. Oh, okay, that makes total sense. No, I have questions. I have questions. You have been all over the map, and I know what I make outside of this show, and I have to assume you're making the same, if not way more so, how can you not afford an apartment? But no one would ask the questions. And that's why I was like, it was like she was God, Like what I say is Bible.
Speaker 3: He should have got the fuck out.
Speaker 2: In all honesty, they both should have got the fuck out. Just get out. They don't have kids together, go well, they own.
Speaker 3: A house together, so that's that's a commitment right there. But he should have got the fuck out.
Speaker 5: But Tam, I under I understand that. But everyone's like, he should have left, Well, he ain't. He was fucking a friend in the house, so what can you control.
Speaker 4: I personally would have gotten out, but I feel like it was a power struggle between the two of them.
Speaker 3: I'm not leaving while I'm not leaving, and the house is big enough that.
Speaker 2: And I think that's what filming became too. I'm not going to this, I'm going to this event, but something that a lot of people have commented on your Amazon life creates a lot of I love it.
Speaker 5: I know it's really really hard though, because I feel like those are my people, and I could say what I feel like I'm in, like this safe room.
Speaker 2: You forget that, then it's sent to us. You said something on Amazon Live a couple of days ago that you didn't know that something about her had opened, they commented.
Speaker 5: Who commented the people, the Katie, Oh, the people, the people and Katie Okay, that Jess for sure knew because Jess saw her ENDSTA story. By the way, Jess, I wish they could see how Jess looks at the stories of all that bitch is a tapper.
Speaker 2: But they said, Jess, so, so you guys know backstory. Jess is Lalla's assistant and also hosts the podcast with her, and Katie had commented that Jess had seen that it was open. Were you actually at Amazon Live that day?
Speaker 5: She's with me every day.
Speaker 2: Did you correct Laala when she said she didn't know what was open?
Speaker 6: No, because I didn't tell her, and also barely the way I scrolled through stories. I am sure I saw and clicked on Katie's story, but I don't.
Speaker 3: I didn't clock in. I don't remember it.
Speaker 6: I've also seen a lot of something about her content, so I could have seen the content and.
Speaker 3: Just not put it together.
Speaker 5: But no, it didn't. So let me explain two things. I knew they were having like five hundred soft openings, right, So when I said I didn't know they were open, I didn't know that they were open any given weekday, come have a sandwich. I'm sure that it was something that people were very excited about. This has been in the work since Season nine finale, right is when they came up with the name. Yeah yeah, So I didn't know that they were actually open for business. I knew they were doing soft like a soft opening. That makes me so happy. I'm like you saying that she saw that. I just thought, I'm like, you have a blue check mark. That means you're not even at the top.
Speaker 2: No, she would have had to go.
Speaker 5: Through that follow each other, so then maybe you're at the top. Either way. I'm like, even with the sandwich shop, you're still scrolling through Reddit, who's viewing your stories? Like, girl, you got so much time on your hands.
Speaker 2: How close do you think Arianna and Katie actually are because there are show friends and there are real friends, and I never necessary I saw them maybe that they were potentially trauma bonded at one point.
Speaker 5: Trauma bonds run deep. Yeah, I've had trauma bond before and they are thick. But neither of you better get over the trauma because once you start healing, bond is over.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, you said.
Speaker 4: At the reunion you had mentioned something that happened off camera that Katie had confided in you and talked about how she was kind of upset with Arianna, and I have a feeling that that was the first time Marianna had ever heard that, but they both acted like a united front. It's okay, I don't care, yeh. I found kind of odd.
Speaker 5: But that's I felt like that was kind of you know, go back to US Season ten, me and Ariana having a conversation at Christina Kelly's party where I'm telling her that her boyfriend lied to her and she tried to remain very stone cold. We talk about it everything. I'm not bothered and if that's who you are. That's great, but it's extremely difficult to film a reality television show with someone who talks that way. And she was actually cameras shut down season ten for producers to talk to Ariana like you gotta give something, you gotta like care a little bit. And it's if you're the type of person where you're like, I just don't care. Excellent. First of all, very jealous. I wish I could just not care. Second of all, I don't know that this is the space for you reality TV. I mean, I've watched Housewives. We all give a lot of shits.
Speaker 2: Everybody. Anybody that says they don't give shits is full of shit. But I think also where we've seen some things is you said, I forget what season was, but you said something along the lines of give Tom sand of all ten years and then he will turn into your ax.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I believe he will cantinue to creep around. And I hope he doesn't have children, because I think they're going to be I think they're going to suffer. You know, anytime someone has kids and their cheaters, you know, ultimately the child suffers. Right, They got to be bounced back and forth. We get to move on with our lives while they don't ever have anything in the same space. So when I said that, I was I was only talking about the cheating aspect of who he is. When someone can look you in your eyes the way that Tom did and say all these crazy things, knowing he's sleeping with the best friend. To me, that is really really scary. And I do feel and I could be wrong. I'm no doctor. I'm only coming from my own experience, and I am not fully healed from my own experience. Let's make sure everyone knows that I just feel like he seems to be someone who likes to love bomb. He gets his claws in and he just likes women. And when he's a little bored and you don't want to do mushrooms with him anymore, he bops onto the next I still stand by those things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, let's clear something up. Do you feel used by production at all this season? And is there any truth to what Sheina is saying about production telling you guys what to do and say.
Speaker 5: She's my friend, a dear friend of mine, and I love her tremendously. I am a lone wolf. I don't share opinions with people if I agree with you, that doesn't mean that I'm blindly loyal. It just means I agree with something you said. I have never been a puppet to production. I in no way, shape or form felt that production was trying to get me to lean one way or the other.
Speaker 3: Was there a meeting?
Speaker 4: Was there a meeting mid season for you guys to talk. There was a little pep talk.
Speaker 5: There was a meeting mid season. What I gathered from that meeting was not what Sheina gathered.
Speaker 2: What did Sheina gather?
Speaker 5: Well, from what it sounds like, it was like the was the show in jeopardy? Yes, and not because of anybody else except Tom Sandoval. Yourecked the group. The show's based on the group. Okay, Yeah, And maybe we did need a little bit more downtime to process. I think that maybe would have been a smart move.
Speaker 2: But if they started picking up filming next week, do you really think there's gonna be any difference between Ariana and Tom than the past season?
Speaker 5: I personally do not think so.
Speaker 2: No, I don't. We could give it three years.
Speaker 3: Like right, it's like, yeah, the day you think they're going to bring them both back.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I have no idea at this point in time. You know, I think we're all sitting here. Are you scared? Am I scared for the future of the show. I mean, truthfully, I feel a little bit relieved, like I want a break. I cried every day out of frustration. I usually look forward to go and filming that show. I dreaded every second. Every time they said, hey, you got the day off tomorrow, I cried tears of joy because I was so happy I did not have to engage. I've never felt that way before.
Speaker 3: I can understand that, and totally understanding.
Speaker 2: And what about the rumors about the Valley that you and China potentially wanted to be on that show, but Jack said he wouldn't want that.
Speaker 5: Jack's is such a he's such a square kind to say that. I'm like, you're a buffoon over here, and nothing that comes out of his mouth like people are like Jack said this, and I'm like, and yeah, of course. And he'll be calling me tomorrow asking me for advice, and I'll pick up the phone and I'll preface it by saying, you know, I don't like you that much.
Speaker 2: So are you still talking to Brittany?
Speaker 5: Am I? Yeah, we're taking a breather from each other.
Speaker 3: La, La, who are you talking to?
Speaker 5: I know? And I have made this very clear, Like I've always said, when there's someone who is not talking to a lot of people, you usually have to look in the mirror and say, is it me? And it's definitely me. I'm changing, I'm wanting different things. I want to get things that make me feel yucky away. And it could be because I'm pregnant and hyper sensitive and emotional, yeah, and it could just be that I that I am in a different space in my life.
Speaker 3: Don't cry.
Speaker 2: I I'll give you a second. I think something that I see in Lala that makes you such excellent television and all of these things is Laala is able to show this really tough exterior and her voice kind of changes and she's got a big vibrato. But I think you are, like now you're gonna make me freaking cry. I think you are a softie.
Speaker 5: Well I am, And that's I think that's why I go like this is because I did that even as a child. It's like, I know what it feels like to be hurt. We all have, right, That's why we all deal with certain things that were triggered by in a different way. Some people isolate and retreat. I get big, I get my voice changes, and it's like I'm feeling under attack. I'm feeling vulnerable, and you are not going to get past a certain point with me because I will not let you take me out in this moment. Yeah, And I think that's why I have such a strong relationship, you know, with my mom, with my brother, because those are the people who I can who I just feel the most safe with at all times.
Speaker 4: Listen, you know you've been on the show long enough that you know this is going to pass. Yeah, it's gonna pass, and you're gonna be okay. And I will say, if it wasn't for you this season, I don't think there would be a show worth watching.
Speaker 5: And I appreciate you saying that.
Speaker 3: I just want to give you a big hug. I don't know if it's a it's a virgo thing.
Speaker 4: You know, our birthdays are you use it, don't know. Our birthdays are on the same day and the September second girls they come in and they sometimes.
Speaker 2: Come in come in hot. But I can tell you, Tay, I'm always apologizes after.
Speaker 4: But sometimes those viewers will ask for you to be fired, and they did that to me, and that I got fired and look what happened. Then suddenly they changed their mind and they're like, oh no, I wander back. I want to back. Suddenly the show is boring. You do the tough job, you asked the tough questions. That's a tough place to be.
Speaker 5: Yeah it is.
Speaker 3: And you've been on the show long enough that you know you're gonna get shit.
Speaker 5: Yeah I do. I've known that. It's just wild to me that a season like I know that this was not a high note for me season wise with the audience, but it was a personal high note because I was able to, for the first time hear people see multiple sides practice compassion while also you know, question things that didn't make sense. You know, I really, I really sunk into the fact that this is my reality. And I know people are probably sick of me talking about what I experienced with my ex, but it was heavily traumatic and I work through it as much as I can each day. And finally this season I was able to sink into like this this could last a long time, low like are we gonna put having a baby on pause? Until like it's over because it may never be over. Yeah, I know, you know, Tam.
Speaker 3: I know so well.
Speaker 4: You know we saw a sauceside to you when you said, both you and Sheena said Tom's suicidal thoughts wayed really heavy on you and despite what he did, you know, And we had a conversation at Watch what Happens Live shortly after the reunion when we were both on and I said to you, I said, listen, you guys went on hard on Ariana and Tom, but they are human beans.
Speaker 5: I remember. Yeah, I don't know Tom super well. What I've seen of him. It's I can't say I am in alignment with him. I don't see us ever being friends. But if and I know it sounds selfish, but when someone says to me someone is talking about suicide, I immediately think, okay, well, if I continue to go in on this person and let's just say they're not full of shit and they do take their life, now it's on me. But if he is bullshitting and he knows it, you have to sleep with yourself at night, not me.
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 5: And that's what I really wanted to get across this season because there have been so many incredible women who have reached out to me, nice women that talk about their trauman things like that, and this season was really about me. I'm giving you this conversation because I need to heal from something.
Speaker 2: Well, speaking of do you we noticed a way that LVP supported Ariana this season. However, we didn't really see that from her when it came to your divorce, your custody battle, even you deciding to have another baby. Yeah, do you take that personally.
Speaker 5: Or I have been an underdog since the time I entered preschool, and I get.
Speaker 2: The shit all the time. She grew up with money, her parents did well, their parents were married, But that is the shit that But I want you to speak to it like you can grow up with a functioning family and it doesn't mean that you're not an underdog. But that is what people are putting out.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm acknowledging the fact that I am a privileged person when I say I'm the underdog. Not many things that I go out and do are celebrated to the level that, let's say, other people on my cast have been celebrated. There are things that I feel like it is insane, and you know, I'm okay with it. I'm okay with it. I don't need to be the person that's celebrated. But while you're celebrating this and that person, please don't try to bring me down in the process. Like celebrate them and leave me the fuck out of it. There are so many things that that would take most women out, It would take them out to their very fucking core. And I still sacked up over it. Up supported my child by myself. I went out. I tried to make a difference as well, going and speaking at you know, Capitol Hill on behalf of of animals and their rights and not testing on them. There are things that I have done in my life that are looked at as nothing, and it's wild to me that you want to bring me down and talk about. Yes, I came from a family that my parents were still together. I saw some pretty fucking gnarly fights. I saw some some pretty scary things when the recession hit, where we could have lost everything, and thank god, my mama saved up. Thank God I was working since the age of twelve. Like, yes, I'm a privileged person. I'm not disputing that, but if you look at what, let's just say, Arianna has done, and it's celebrated and it should be. You know, if you're not gonna celebrate me as well, just leave my name out of your fucking mouth. And just so you know, I'm celebrating myself enough for.
Speaker 3: All of us.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, I'm going to tell you something that the creator of the show told me. He calls me every year before the season and he said, I said, Scott, why.
Speaker 3: Do I get the villain at it? Every single year?
Speaker 4: So many great things that I do that they don't show, And he says, Tiamra, you are the best villain out there.
Speaker 3: You are a good villain for the show.
Speaker 4: So they're not going to humanize you by showing you, you know, you hanging out with your mom or your kids or things like that, because they like, they like what you do and the show needs that. And don't stop being who you are because of that.
Speaker 5: And I never will. And I've you know, I've known you for a while now, but even before I knew who you were, when I was, you know, going to school watching House, I was being like, this is the most fantastic show I've always loved and adored you. I know the drill now with reality TV and I'm not saying that producers need to like show show my my philanthropic work. Is that what it's called like You don't. You don't need to show me being a great human to show the smoothies, don't don't show any of the show me as a fucking villain. But guess what, I'm gonna need the viewers to fall back and enjoy and stop coming for me as a person like you don't know me, right and you want to think that you do, You don't. There's many ass sspecs to my life that I am very proud of, and if you don't want to celebrate them with me, then just shut the fuck up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have want to change cares just a little bit. Let's talk about Lisa vander Pump. Oh, do you think Lisa vander Pump's job on the show is pointless since there's no longer just.
Speaker 2: Answer that Lala's job on the show will be non existent.
Speaker 5: I don't know, you know, I have a soft spot in my heart for vander Pump just because, yes, she was tough on me season ten, but when my life went very south, she reached out to me a lot just to make sure that I was hanging in there.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna show it on the show.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna show it on the show, which is so hard, Like for the first time, I'd want to spill it all while you cutting out so much like we're being honest. But this this season was a little bit tough because there were times that she would say I need something for Mario on it, and then we all get to the re and it's like she showed up. I'm looking around, going what planet have I just been dropped on? Yeah, like I'm truly alone?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and and left left to carry the bag. Lots of questions about Schwartz being in love with you, really lots. It is everywhere there's a connection. They think there's a flirtation.
Speaker 3: What do you think I think that I think he's too nice for you.
Speaker 2: I think from interviewing him, I can save my own personal there's a part of him that is charming. Yes, there's and there's a part of you that, even though you're probably getting manipulated, you're like, it's okay, It's like the worst that's gonna happen is now it's nice.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's I don't think that's your type of guy.
Speaker 4: He's just like so nice and she needs somebody like Edgy.
Speaker 5: A few tattoos, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But you don't think he's showed like throwing his shot a little bit.
Speaker 5: No. I think he's just being like sweet and he's like overcompensating for the fact that he told me that my lips were you know. So it's like, oh, we're really trying to like redeem ourselves. But what you don't get is like I chose these lips like I wasn't born with them, So I'm not offender. I picked that. I picked my first.
Speaker 2: One didn't make the cut, right.
Speaker 5: There's certain things on this face where like if it was God given, shut the fuck up. But I picked him. It's all good, Like I've let it go. I didn't feel like it was flirting. I felt like we were having a conversation where we weren't wiping each other on fire.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I felt a little did you even on my end? No, I think you just have that personality type in general where you can just make light of things. Okay, I think he was awkwardly trying to flirt with you.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'll take it. I haven't I needed to flirt, but somebody.
Speaker 2: Schwartz hot tip, get a tattoo on your face if you want this to go any further.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're gonna need to like subspice it up a little bit. I feel like I'm such an alpha in every part of my life, you know, like I'm playing mama and all of these like feminine roles. But then it's like I go out and I bust my ass and I have bills to pay, and I'm like, you know, I got the family on pay roll. So I feel like when it comes to my partner, I'm gonna need you to make me feel like this cute, feminine little fairy, throw me around a little bit, smack my ass, and have a face tattoo. That's what I need.
Speaker 2: Do you think that James and Ali are going to last?
Speaker 5: I hope. So I really really like her. You don't like her? Tell me, Oh, I like her, you don't like him.
Speaker 2: It's not that I dislike him. Oh, I'm surprised with your history that you champion them.
Speaker 5: I champion her. I think that I think you know things that I tried to yeah and have and have tried to ask her about. And when she when someone says like that didn't happen. Although I trust you guys, what how Like that's a really sticky situation.
Speaker 2: You know who he is and who he can be mm hmm in general, regardless of what the rumor mill or Twitter says or any of those things, Right, That's what confuses me. How sometime, and granted I'm like this too, how there can be double standards on the show with the men we're talking about?
Speaker 5: Okay, can you x or any of those can I?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 5: My ex is in a very special category, and I am not condoning what any man does that is not right to a woman. When the problem is alcohol fueled and someone says I'm gonna go get sober, there is a part of me, because I have experience that says, okay, I think that if you're gonna go and and be sober. I don't know that I want to say the slate is clean, but I can respect it because I've been in the place. Yes I'm trying, the person is trying and acknowledging, and I've been in a place where I have not acted in a way that I am proud of. I've done things, said things, and I hope that people would give me a second chance because I've chosen to get sober. Am I making sense? I'm trying to be delicate, but Hastin.
Speaker 3: Ellie made it clear that she's not gonna be with him if he drinks again.
Speaker 5: She's made that clear. And it does seem that the men on our show are very special, right. I don't necessarily know that I would want my daughter to be with any of them. I would not want my daughter to be with any of them. I will just say that that's funny.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna let your other daughter be on the show?
Speaker 5: You know, I'm crossing bridges when I get to them. As of right now, there's no show to be spoken about, so I'm not gonna worry about it. Yeah, there you go. But it does. That does make me nervous, just with the amount of hate that I was getting for being a mother that no one's ever seen. Now I'm thinking, like, now I have a baby that could film. I'm like, I don't that scares me.
Speaker 2: My only advice was filming with kids. Never film bedtime. Oh no, never film bedtime because then your kids feel this like pressure, and then you feel this pressure like I have to be a good mom and bedtime has to be smooth and blah blah, and like it's not smooth.
Speaker 3: She's many years to worry about that.
Speaker 5: Now, let me tell you something about bedtime. My daughter refuses to brush her teeth. I pretend that the little uh motion sensor is Santa Claus checking in when it turns red, do what you gotta do. I threaten her with Santa Claus. And we're not going to bed until midnight because she sleeps with me and she likes watching Seinfeld.
Speaker 3: So this is bedtime. Me too, Me too. Now I have a question for you, something else.
Speaker 5: I want you to.
Speaker 3: Kind of clear up. There's been a lot of talk about it. You had said that your merch from send it to Darryl bought your house and I think it was in Palm Springs, Okay, And then you came out and.
Speaker 4: Said that was true. What is the actual truth. There's talk that your mom paid for part of it, your brother did.
Speaker 5: If my mom can buy me houses, I'm gonna need her to get the fuck off of my payroll, all right, Like enough is enough? Then she is the best.
Speaker 2: She's great.
Speaker 5: My mom did not purchase my home. My mom does not give me money. I would like to be able to claim my mom as my spouse on my taxes. I don't want to get married, but I support my mother like she is my wife. Okay, it's a lot. Same with my brother. I'd like to claim his ass too. When I talked about the Senate to Darryl merch in the house, I was trying to give people without a solid number a ballpark of how much I had made. Yeah, the money was already taken out of the account for the Palm Springs house before Senate to Daryl even came to fruition, so it was I wasn't trying to say that it had Senate to Daryl merch Maid for my house because the money was already taken out. I was trying to say, if this gives you an inkling of how much I've made that covered the down payment of my palms of my house, google it, Google twenty percent of whatever. I don't know. I'm bad at math, and I remember my business manager at the time being like, I don't know why you're buying this Palm Springs house When you want to buy a house in LA. This is going to set you back. I said, I don't care. We're all good, We'll figure it out. And then he calls me and goes, what the fuck is this merch money? And I said, did I tell you we'd be fine? I go, we just made up for the down payment on the Palm Springs house. And he was thrilled about it. Send it to Darryl. Merch did not pay for a house, but it certainly filled back in the gap of where the money was missing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, are you smart with your money? Because a lot of these, a lot of people I've been around long enough, I see like some housewives don't pay taxes, they don't save their money, they don't set themselves up for another career. When Housewives ends, Like I think you're smart.
Speaker 5: I like to think that I am very smart. Like I said, I watched my dad go from having like a really great life providing for us to like, oh shit, we could possibly lose our home. And I don't know that he was that smart with money. But again, a lot of people in the housing market in two thousand and eight really took a hard hit. Oh and in my dad's age group, and they couldn't recover. So I have a really interesting relationship with money. And I was fortunate enough to have a manager back season five. That really set me up with a great team of people who just they make sure that you know, I'm I'm where I need to be, and I'm set up for retirement and my kids are set up, and we have a monthly meeting of like, this is your budget, this is where you're starting.
Speaker 2: I like to think she's being aware, which I think.
Speaker 4: I knew you were smart when you said you had an accountant that you work with, because a lot of I've seen it, a lot of them don't. A lot of them don't pay their taxes the show ends, and they don't have a penny in the bank because they spend every cent they have.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I'm aware, I'm not.
Speaker 3: I live my life half the time like I'm broke.
Speaker 5: I just well, and I like to I think it's important, and you know, like I'm having uh you know, I look at we have a budget for every single thing. You know, you have X amount of dollars this year to spend on wardrobe. And I'm pregnant this year, which is great, so I get to roll that budget over to something else. So I like to think that I am smart with my money and I surround myself with people, and my mom's on every phone call because I trust her, and she's the one that's like, I don't know that I like this idea and here is why, right? So, yeah, so you're on Wedday answer, you are on top of it.
Speaker 2: This one. I even hate asking, but I just need to know. Please give us more information on the fucking pasta. I can't take it.
Speaker 5: Are we still?
Speaker 2: I met one fan question? It's all I know it's about the pasta.
Speaker 3: No, it's so I don't know anything about the pasta.
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, that's good to know because I've literally when Uni says like people want to know X, Y and Z, I'm like, I've talked about this. I've talked about this.
Speaker 2: They're not They're not satisfied with your answer. So can we get a different It can be in the same vein, but can you give us a little more. The way I hear have heard it, okay, is you took a bite off of James's girlfriend's plate of pasta. Yeah, and it offended her.
Speaker 5: I had no idea that she was offended by it. This is what happened. She was freaking serving. She told James to order her a bowl of pasta, sir. We're filming at sir. I'm high. She was a server at sir. Okay, so we were there filming.
Speaker 2: When was the last time you had made out with James at that point?
Speaker 5: I think I was fully with my ex at this point, so.
Speaker 2: It had been a minute.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I was high as fuck and ate it all A bite turned into the whole thing gone. And then when we filmed, he thought that I was trying to tell bring that up to show that I was like bullying her, when in reality, they wanted Reduction wanted me to say something that I was like, I'm not going to bring this up at this table right now. So he's like, what are you talking about? And I was like that I ate all of Raquel's pasta and she didn't give me permissions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I didn't watch then Raquel.
Speaker 5: I ate Raquel's pasta. So it tracks that it looked like I was bullying her, but I smoked an entire blunt.
Speaker 2: And what year did you make out with Arianna eat her cookie? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it was six?
Speaker 5: It was it was uh six, It would have been. We were done with season six, going into seasons and you're in the back of an uber nowhere in the back of Sandoval's car.
Speaker 2: Sandoval's driving, Yeah.
Speaker 5: He's Mercedes. He picked us up from like this Mexican joint. And I can't remember petty cash.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I remember that. No, but I want to know how many did Did you only eat her cookie once and it was only in front of Tom Sandoval? Or did you ever.
Speaker 5: Bob again?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: No, we only hooked up that one time.
Speaker 2: Did she eat her cookie back?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Why are such a giver?
Speaker 5: I don't know when I drinking, I'm a bag of fun, like I went getting. I don't need anything in return.
Speaker 3: You're a giver, Lala, You're a giver.
Speaker 4: You speaking of eating cookies, you recently went on your podcast and said that Kyle Mauricio staged your separation for a storyline.
Speaker 3: What did you mean by that?
Speaker 5: I was trying to say because people were saying I staged my pregnancy for a storyline. So I was saying, like, yeah, and Kyle and Mauricio staged breaking up their entire face.
Speaker 2: So your storyline you weren't shading? You were?
Speaker 5: Is that what people are saying?
Speaker 2: Yes, they think you're shaving.
Speaker 5: I need to be better, see that. I always think that, and I forget, like people can't ask me questions like could you clarify? So I just that's what I was saying. I'm like, yes, people in this industry are shaking up the entire dynamic of their family after twenty seven years and four children for a storyline one seed.
Speaker 2: Yes, you were you were mocking of course that they wouldn't be doing it for a storyline, the same way you wouldn't get pregnant for a storyline, right, a life changing event.
Speaker 5: I did not know. That's how people took it.
Speaker 2: They did.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I feel so bad.
Speaker 2: Things right on over? Why do you think Tam asked we wait until the end, and I'm like, I'm not asking.
Speaker 5: I'm going to come on once a week to this podcast to dispute or clarify anything I've said on my own podcast. Yes, don't, man, there's another thing that I want to clarify because I think I've done this before. I was talking about nuances of a show, okay, and I said something to the effect about Ariana. Maybe I was closer to my dad than Ariana was to hers, and people were up in arms about it. It's similar to this. I shouldn't I could have easily just shouldn't have done it. I shouldn't have done the parallel, or I should have said maybe she was closer to her dad than I was to my Like, I was just trying to pluck nuances out of the sky about two situations that people have been through that are similar but could be different in a way. I have no idea what her relationship was with her dad. I would never intentionally say something like that, knowing that we all know bambye bitch came from Raquel talking about my fucking dad. You know, so I felt I'm glad you brought this up because I want to I want to clarify that as well. I'm not always great with my words, but I promise my intentions are not always that bad.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it just well. Also, we have to remember there is clickbait. They're going to take a line, they're gonna put it up, and you know what, I'm fucking lazy. I'm not gonna read it. I'm only gonna read the bold.
Speaker 5: That's what I just do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, you know what, that's enough for me and I'm not talking about.
Speaker 5: It, So you're welcome.
Speaker 3: To take it to see.
Speaker 4: I just don't believe anything I read. I just see a headline. I'm like, bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.
Speaker 3: Right, I know how it works.
Speaker 2: Well, speaking of things that we've read now, I know we talked about Brittany earlier, but is this really over a babysitter? How good is she is? No?
Speaker 5: No, no. The the during reunion.
Speaker 2: It says they we saw in the press that you may be feuding with Brittany over a babysitter.
Speaker 5: We we had a moment of beefing over a babysitter. But it was like, we could have talked about the babysitter, not on the day of my gender reveal, Like how about uh, hey Lisa, my mom, congratulations on the girl that you guys are having. Yeah, it was like, wrong time, don't talk to me about a fucking babysitter today.
Speaker 2: Was she tipsy? She? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I assume so, I mean she it was probably seven o'clock in Kentucky's I assume that she.
Speaker 2: Wasn't actual gender real.
Speaker 5: And Cruse was also in Kentucky with with her, So I was like, fuck off, please.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you did you? Okay?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I went in on her.
Speaker 2: You used the babysitter for the gender reveal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but the why is texting your mom? She should have never done that. It was completely.
Speaker 2: Texting your mom because they shared a babysitter. But there is a difference between a babysitter and a nanny. And I fully believe that any of my friends that have nanny's if I need if I'm gonna bind, I will text them and be like, is Alison busy tomorrow?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Like do you need her for anything? Because I'm in a desperate situation.
Speaker 5: Zulie comes to my house three days a week or the housekeeper and slash nanny like she's more like she works with my family way more than she were, Like I, I'm not asking for permission for you to use her. Why why should I have to ask you for permission? This is like a woman who we all know it was. It was wild. We bounced back from that and now it's just a.
Speaker 4: Different We'll stop sharing. The bannies are like hairdressers. Sometimes they have big mouths, you know, they go to your castmate and tell them what you say.
Speaker 5: Actually, it was Jason Caperna from the Valley that took a picture of the babysitter at the gender Yes and sent it to Jack, We're gonna have this manny at our next event to watch our baby.
Speaker 2: Well, who are you closest with on the Valley? Because I'm pretty hooked on the show.
Speaker 5: Is it good? I haven't been watching It's good.
Speaker 3: I had to wait, you haven't watched The Valley.
Speaker 5: I've watched the first two episodes.
Speaker 2: You were in it. And I talked to Jesse about the mistress and my whatever comment.
Speaker 5: Then what do you say?
Speaker 2: He said that what you guys, what we didn't see is that before he said that, you guys had been like having fun and joking and like vibing and it wasn't in that like negative way that it was shown on the show.
Speaker 5: I would agree with that.
Speaker 2: And after sitting next to.
Speaker 5: Him, but because I've known it for I know how the show works, I'm like, yeah, this is not going to come across the way you think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But like after sitting next to him, like he said something in the first couple of minutes and then interview and I was like, what a fucker? And then I was like, oh, no, this is actually who he is.
Speaker 4: And yeah, Lala, would you rather let's say that down pup rules is over? Would you rather transition into the Valley or other real housewives.
Speaker 5: Oh. I mean, obviously, if I had it my way, I would go into housewives. I just don't feel I feel like I'm in such a strange space. I don't feel like I fit into Vander Pump Rules. I don't feel like I fit into the Valley. But then I also don't feel like I fit into real housewives. I'm kind of in this weird zone.
Speaker 2: But I think you could fit into whatever is. I think you are in a place right now of self refrication where you're gonna overthink everything. Okay, but I need you to remember quickly and listen, guys, I'm not kissing her ass. This is truly how I feel. I think when you going through massive life changes, you're going to pick on yourself first. You're going to decide I'm not right for this or this, I'm not going to be for everybody, and you're gonna make these dramatic decisions. I think, give yourself some time, yeah, and then this this hard time will pass and you're gonna be like, yeah, I'm ready to crush the next thing. Or maybe it is Vanda Pump Rules again, or whatever it may be. But I wouldn't make any declarations about what you're not right for.
Speaker 5: Thank you for saying that.
Speaker 3: I think you'll jump over to the valley.
Speaker 4: I see them eventually transitioning Vanda Pump Rules over to the valley.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, we didn't talk about Brock. There was a whole moment at the reunion where they were looking yes, oh yeah, you knows. I looked at Sheen and I was like, there's a moment where she and you.
Speaker 3: And Brock have the hots for each other?
Speaker 2: Is that there was a moment where Sheena said she was talking about her like OCD or like whatever it is that she said, sorry if I'm misquoting, but I am in such like a bad way about cheating or whatever it may be, that I've even decided that I'm worried about La La with Brock.
Speaker 3: And then she said she was in the comment section, so she's been reading that a lot.
Speaker 2: But then you see but then you see Brock and Lala make eyes, and I don't know if.
Speaker 3: It's the edit, but I was like, definitely.
Speaker 5: I was like, no, I think it's definitely the edit. I think he made those eyes when I started talking about how he is with my daughter. Yeah, and that's when he made that face. That's fine, you saw the face. O. The I watched the reunion withish Sheena and I looked at her and I was like, you're good, right, Like that they did is pretty fucking dirty.
Speaker 2: Now your baby.
Speaker 4: Your baby is due on September first. Your birthday is September second. Are you secretly hoping for a September second?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: I love that sharing a birthday.
Speaker 5: I would rather have become my baby's birthday and have it like you know, like.
Speaker 2: What she is not going to want to have your birthday?
Speaker 5: She she doesn't have to have my birthday. Take it. I don't need it.
Speaker 2: You're like, I'm going to stay the same age birthday. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm getting too old and I don't want to celebrate anymore.
Speaker 2: Are you crazy? Virgos?
Speaker 5: Any teasers, any teasers?
Speaker 3: Any teasers on baby name?
Speaker 5: It starts with an S. It starts with a shut up? Yeah, it starts with an S.
Speaker 2: Did you steal my bag?
Speaker 5: The name is Seltzer because I'm obsessed with Perryer.
Speaker 3: Just kidding, Oh my.
Speaker 5: God, I can tease that baby s. It was a boy's name, and when I found out it was a girl, My little brother was heartbroken that another girl was coming into the household, and he just begged me, can you please just keep the name the same? Like, just please keep the name. No, you're never going to guess it.
Speaker 2: Does it belong in nature?
Speaker 5: No it is not.
Speaker 2: Do you know anyone else named this name?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: So okay, we have homework, guys, Internet sluice. Instead of spending your time heckling Laala for whatever it may be, we need to find out s name. So go ahead and slide into my DMS and let me know. Thank you so much, Laala. We know we've sadly run out of time, but we look forward to our weekly check in where we clarify the things you say on Amazon Live, which ass yes, please do.
Speaker 5: I would really appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Have my bag and Laala just keep a low profile for a while, okay.
Speaker 2: Oh, like how Tam keeps a low TAM's like, I'm not commenting on one thing and then I'll like wake up and I'll be like fuck you on Twitter when I was sleeping. It's been six hours.
Speaker 5: I can't I'm gonna give birth on your couch. Low profile so much. Thank you for having me, of course,