Speaker 1: Welcome to This Is Important, a production of iHeart Radio, the show where we talk about what's obviously most critically crucially important today.
Speaker 2: On This is Important. What's the volume of your loads? Brother? Are you shooting fucking big ropes? I need a little bloody buddy, first thing in the morning. It feels better when I urinate and here we go. Oh you guys, smile. I love how we just snap into gear, like we're just kind of to use Adam's word or laxadaisical. Yeah, and then the podcast starts and then we turn it on. Yeah, we do. We are firing. Do I say laxadisical a lot? Yeah, constantly. That was kind of your word for a decade. I think you thought it meant laxative for a while. You were like, I got to take another ship. I'm over here in laxadaisical.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: The thing about me is I know I know what the words mean. I just sometimes overuse them. Yeah, I sometimes overused them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, laxadaisical was something you said I would maybe even venture to say more than anyone else in the world for a few years venture On, I don't remember saying it that much. That's huge. You threw it Blazer.
Speaker 3: Anybody I remember him saying laxadaisical quite a bit, yes, okay.
Speaker 2: And do you know anyone else who has even said it? Huh yeah.
Speaker 3: Ever, maybe one of my teachers in high school. But other than that, I don't think I heard the word outside of like, mister Miller.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're turning in your homework a little too laxadaisically. It's almost like a Cat Williams punchline at the end of the Joke's like laxadaisical, lass and every word cat Man of the Year. Cat Williams Man of the Year was his special up for Best Special the Year. If it should have been most Special. You get a lot of heat on that special. I don't know if I fully watched it, but yeah, I'm wondering if I remember any I just remember his club shah. Yeah, that was his special. That was special. Yeah, that was That was his banger. By the way, the Jamie Fox special. We all love Jamie Fox. This is the way.
Speaker 4: There's no shots fired against Jamie Fox. But the special was nominated for a Golden Globe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think it was worthy. Okay, I think it was. Okay, let's look at it. This way. Let's look at it this way. Okay, okay, how many things get nominated? Five? Six four? Five things? Five? Who are there? Five that did it better? Five comedy specials?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sure that they just they weren't famous enough. Jamie Fox is in elite level fame. Yes, so then when he comes out with a special, they're automatically going to be like, okay, well he has to be in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Adam, welcome to the system.
Speaker 4: But by the way, that special was just him telling you like I had a stroke.
Speaker 2: It was interesting. It wasn't interesting.
Speaker 3: It was Yeah, it was very laxataisical with the comedy comedy.
Speaker 2: You're right, was a little like Saday's aical. Okay. It wasn't funny, It wasn't It was funny. I remember a handful of moments that made me laugh because he makes you laugh.
Speaker 4: But it wasn't like, oh, that bit was incredible or that story was so great.
Speaker 2: No, it was more a retrospect of like what happened.
Speaker 4: And the funniest part was he had microphones in the crowd, so you heard like, uh ah, yeah, we love you Jamie. There was probably fifteen hundred I love you Jamie's.
Speaker 2: But that's why he got nominated because everyone else is like not doing that. He kind of, I think, broke down a wall. Yeah, that's you know, that's mind blowing. Yeah, oh, I kind of. I wish you knew stand up better, Adam. Yeah, yeah, you know, maybe too entrenched in it is the problem you voice from the outside, it's the entrenchment of it. He gotta come up for air. I think you're angry that you never micd up people that say amen, praise being, like, hey, do you want to get another order of nachos? Or yeah?
Speaker 4: It was like, I wonder if the bar if I if I put microphones in the crowd at one of my shows, wou'd be Hey, would he make fun of me if I left and took a ship?
Speaker 2: Think I could take a ship? That guy just in the planet for shit in the planet? Do you think the bar is still open? I'm gonna go grab my vape bin from the car. Yeah, I'm gonna go outside. Why wasn't he in Pitch Perfect three? The hell's going on here? What the hell? I thought this was? Adam Levine? Did he die? Wait? I'm googling it? Hey, Siri, did bumper die and Pitch Perfect two or what?
Speaker 3: Hon Oh he Bumper and Berlin? Is he dies in battle? I think wasn't that's true?
Speaker 2: I forgot about that. Yeah, because Bumper and Berlin takes place in the forties. Yeah, you watched you watch the whole series. Backdrop is World War Two. Bumper was like Hitler's number two guy. Uh huh, and the whole thing it's about fighting to be number one guy.
Speaker 3: No, he was fighting on the side. He's fighting on the side of the Americans. No, he's an American soldier.
Speaker 2: Oh, Blake didn't watch it.
Speaker 4: I think you guys are going to need to take a minute and revisit the instant classic that was Peacock original Bumper in Berlin.
Speaker 2: I know it well, Okay.
Speaker 3: Bumper in Berlin is about him getting in a time machine. He's a US spy. He infiltrates Hitler's army.
Speaker 2: Oh well he's no, he's a dancer that was recruited and singer and singer and singer, yep and singer.
Speaker 3: But he ends up assassinating Hitler at the end. And no, Season two was a cliffhanger.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, no. Hitler turns him into an assassin. It's a it's kind of like a remake of Apocalypse. Now we're sent to go and assassinate him. Then he's like, well this guy kind of knows what he's talking about. Huh okay, and then I can't remember. We'll tune in. You gotta check out. Well good, so we we put we put that to us. So you guys, you guys.
Speaker 3: Did watch yes, yes, yes, yeah, yeah good. It's on Peacock and it is great. It is really good.
Speaker 4: Ruined my body and I have had spasms and multiple surgeries since, so try to get back.
Speaker 2: But Bubber and Berlin fucking disaster, my guy, there's a there's a time frame within which you can do jazz splits at him. Yeah, I love it. Without stretching. Yeah you know, yeah I should have stretched a little more than I did. Yeah, which was none, because do you stretch? Yeah, that's a great question. I used to I used to do.
Speaker 4: I always said, I'm exactly like the athletic ability of Brett Farva.
Speaker 2: Where you look at him and you're like, he can't he shouldn't be able to do this. Look at that guy like limber, like lumbering out there. It just doesn't seem like he's got it. And then you see that mad scramble baby, and he has all the moves and he wouldn't stretch. He would do a one pull his leg back, two pull his leg back, touch his toes. That's his stretch. And that is more than I did. Yeah, it's science, okay, because I do remember Adam had and this is kind of like Lasadaisical. You have like a point of pride where like if people were like, well are you flexible, you would touch your toes really easily. Yes, that is true. I can't. I can't still do that, I know, but it was like a thing that you would do to be like check this out. Yeah, at parties, hands palms, palms to the floor.
Speaker 3: We would be at the Hollywood aprov you would be showing everybody how you touch your toes.
Speaker 2: It was it was cool, it's a party. But that wasn't because you stretched all the time.
Speaker 4: That is just I'm my hamstrings are freakishly flexible, and then other parts of my body are not flexible at all. And maybe the actually that is what they're telling me why my body has fallen apart, is that what is that I'm hyper flexible in some ways and wildly too tight in others, and I finally just sort of snapped.
Speaker 2: Ah. That sucks.
Speaker 3: But it's kind of like you. You you in real life too. You're a flexible guy, but they're uptight in some other areas, and then you snap every time, Like what Blake?
Speaker 2: It named three ways? I'm up tight, Blake? Please?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I like this.
Speaker 3: Well right now you're jumping down my throat with any sort of criticism, already regretting it.
Speaker 2: Look at you go, man, Come on, okay, there he goes. Is it being up tight, Blake? Oh? Please explain?
Speaker 3: Here he goes, Here he goes, Please explain, I'm up tight, Blake.
Speaker 2: I don't know, brother, You tell me. Man, it's a little wound tight right now. Okay, I'm not I'm not pretty. Chill okay, chill, guy. You know what you gotta get? What's that? What one of these are you? Probably you got to have one of these? Yeah? What's that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It is the world in the palm of my hand. It's science. That is just like a lacrosse ball, right, It's a lacrosse ball, and you roll your butt cheeks on this and it solves all your problems. Excuse me, excuse me? Yeah, and you know many have you know I've been rolling on my ass and then I'm just gone, like a reverse swallowed. What's a lizard from uh Super Mario Brothers to yohoy Yoshi. Yeah, it's like a reverse Yoshi. They just go right up and then you gotta go buy another one on Amazon or something. But these rolling these and their hips in your butt, yeah they do. Damn it's definitely a whoop. Oh my god, he's losing it. Try it please one more time. I didn't want to blow the speakers out. Oh fair enough, thank you, And I'll try to blow the speakers out at my funeral. When you're like ninety and I just died at ninety three, three years older, and we would run around and life was just an oo. It was all. It was a disturbed yesterday. It was it was all a dream. We used to read word up magazine. O. It was a disturbing exit. Can I get a new? Can I get a new? Yeah? I guarantee we could do something like that.
Speaker 4: What would you guys, What fun things would you guys do at Blake's funeral? M?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think i'd do much. I would jump off a roof onto his casket.
Speaker 3: Oh hell yeah, remember from the video.
Speaker 2: I would actually be sick. We should hire a bunch of very very young, very young teenagers.
Speaker 4: What very young teens, boil them up, do a little backyard wrestling at his funeral the way Blake would want it.
Speaker 3: Adam, Okay, it's okay, Yeah, okay, I like that. If you guys have a hardcore backyard wrestling match in front of my.
Speaker 2: Kit with very young teens, I mean the way the way Blake would like.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it has to be young teens, but definitely teeny.
Speaker 2: Okay, definitely funeral.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of hyped if there's a wrestling match at my funeral. That's fucking cool, dude. Yeah, I'm ready to go out like that.
Speaker 2: Undertaker like theme. Is that what you want? That'd be sick. That would be really cool. Like if the lights go out with the bells as they bring the casket in, Oh shit, yeah, and then and you're dead and you don't wrestle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they just prop you up and someone moves your jaw to go.
Speaker 2: Wow, dude.
Speaker 3: I was actually I was actually looking this up the other day on the on Google, like you know how like now sometimes.
Speaker 2: People bing boy, okay, bing on, bing on.
Speaker 3: At funerals, people will prop up dead bodies in like the corner of a club, like they'll dress you up and like you'll just be there at a party.
Speaker 2: What what like yeah, with like your like your hand out like this, just with two pennies on your eyes. Dude.
Speaker 3: I saw one where a guy actually is in the middle of a poker like he's the poker game. You play poker with his dead body, but he's you know, he's like all made up and he's got he's like holding cards, but he's just he's dead.
Speaker 2: So he's just like, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: You guys can manipulate my body anyway you want.
Speaker 2: Okay, don't want to. And I said it here on the podcast, so let it be it is. It is written verbally. I'm gonna put your body in a bent wood chair with your hands up like this like you're driving a car at him, and then he'll be a chair next to you and people can like tag in and like improvise scenes with you.
Speaker 3: Okay, the great zip zips up, the last zip, the last yes, and I like that yes?
Speaker 2: And dead do we do?
Speaker 3: We want to pivot to actual like to like a true loss of a comrade, a brother.
Speaker 2: Just take it, just go. Yeah, I feel like we never really went into it. I love it.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen, we have to give the ultimate flowers. We have to give an ultimate shout out to none other than our co star, our friend.
Speaker 2: Wyman Lee Women did pass away December eighteenth. His funeral was last Saturday. What a bummer.
Speaker 3: It was a bummer when we when we when we first got that news, it was yeah.
Speaker 2: That really I mean we've talked about it a little bit on the pod, right have we not? I think we've even approached it. That was all off pod. That was all off pod.
Speaker 4: It was It was truly devastating. I was actually talking with our what what was he on Workholics? Was he a upm on Workaholics or.
Speaker 2: Not quite yet? He was a still first assistant Michael Vano's.
Speaker 4: I was talking with my Clevano's and when it happened, when we both got the news and I delivered the news to him, and it was I mean, it was such a gut punch to hear man because he really was I.
Speaker 2: Mean, we were talking about we're gonna talk.
Speaker 4: We're gonna do a cruise, right, that's the plan is for us to do a this is important cruise, and the plan is to get a bunch of cast members from Workaholics and do do.
Speaker 2: Some fun ship. Yeah. And I was like, dude, if we can get Wayman to give him a free vacation, give him a little money, and Diane to.
Speaker 4: And Diane his wife, his wife to come and party with us, and I mean what he would be us goddamn star, a superstar, yes man?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Uh. And and you know he's in regular heaven. He's in regular heaven. No, true bummer because the thing like we didn't let him talk on the show. By the way, I love how I go. He didn't talk on the show, and then people were just like up my ass, Like he talked in the final episode, very end. Congratulations guys think it was a second to last episode. But yeah, he's right, he gave a hell of a monologue. But my point being was that this dude was a chatterbox and like always had like advice and like had like little pointers about life and stuff. And you know, when you're twenty and you're running around, you got all sorts of stuff on your mind, you're maybe not listening as much as you should. Looking back, you're like, oh, like this dude had sage wisdom and we just had too much machismo.
Speaker 4: You know, We're running around with all this machismo and he has sage wisdom.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 3: And I think the other thing about like Wayman is like he truly was like so pumped on like all the attention that the fans of Workaholics gave him, Like he would always come up to us like super grateful about like, oh.
Speaker 2: Man, like the people just love the show.
Speaker 3: Like even when, yeah, you know, the movie got this impression that it's pretty good. Yeah, even when the movie movie got canceled.
Speaker 2: I was lucky enough.
Speaker 3: I was on set of a film where he was an extra in like twenty twenty two, and he you know that's that's after the the movie had got canceled.
Speaker 2: He's like, oh, we got to find a way to get.
Speaker 3: The movie made because the people want it. They come up to me every day. So he was just like, really, it's really cool that the fans really gave him his dudes in respect, and he definitely felt all the love from for college fans and all that too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like also the camera loved him. Oh my god, dude, well you know what I mean, Like it's funny that we like put him in and put him in and it's like you could put anybody in, but like he didn't say anything and still like brought everything to the table like it's it was.
Speaker 4: Enough and was a star. He didn't say anything and everyone knew who he was.
Speaker 2: Actually in the finale, he did at him. I know.
Speaker 4: Second, I'm pretty sure it was the second to last episode, but.
Speaker 2: Why would we do? I think it was, wasn't it? I'm pretty sure we have him talking the second to last episode. I think it was a fast episode. But it's the last episode where we're all like, but we're all beefing and then we're splitting, like we're splitting hair. Is that right? We're splitting hair? Uh doesn't matter? Uh, well doesn't at this very moment, doesn't it, I guess?
Speaker 4: I guess anyway, yes, yes, Uh, well, now I forgot what I was gonna say. I was just going to hype up Wayman and just how fucking great he was.
Speaker 2: I have just been saying about how like the camera loves him, like he could just make a look he didn't have to say anything. Well, a lot of people said something in the second to last.
Speaker 4: A lot of people don't realize that we found Wyman on Craigslist or the show had even come out.
Speaker 2: He was the first piece of the puzzle other than us. He was the first hired that we had besides us. And we did a web series before Workaholics and called uh fifth Year, right is that right? Yeah? Fifth Year? And and we had some offices and we were like.
Speaker 4: Let's put on ties and act like we work together and basically the genesis of of Workaholics, and we needed an extra to come by and like give us weird looks. And we found him on Craigslist and we're like, this guy seems hilarious, and we hired him. And he was with us every stone.
Speaker 2: And a good dude and like sweet off camera if he was just a total weirdo. So first things first, that guy's gone yeah, yeah, absolutely, he was like a good hang, yeah dude, just sweet guy.
Speaker 3: I mean, Kyle says he still has Wayman's original contract framed. It was just for like fifty bucks, Like we got him off Craigs with fifty bucks and we're like, this guy's coming with us the whole way.
Speaker 2: He was there from the beginning to the end. Man. Yeah, and i'd be remiss. I don't know how people say that. Yeah, but like we have remiss brother basically when you remiss. Yeah, and I would never remiss, hard remissed all the I didn't win Best Picture, everything everywhere, all once. I believe though. Yeah, yeah, I don't think you're remissed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Yeah, is the name of the main character.
Speaker 2: Yes, Wymond is in that move. Yes, there's no other Wayman. And they drive the vote. Yeah, then they drive the vote. There's a red vulvo. There's a lot of there's an office situation, there's a lot of nods. Anyway, clearly those guys they watched the show and took something from it. But there's no other Wayman I've ever met in my life.
Speaker 3: I yes, I talked to his sisters at his funeral about how he got the name. No, they tried to name him Raymond, but they didn't say it correctly, so it came So this.
Speaker 2: Is like an Asian accent situation.
Speaker 3: Well, his real name was similar to Wayman in his Chinese name is similar to Wayman, so they thought it transferred over.
Speaker 2: So they invented it, Yes, got it? Oh okay, So was it like a racist guy at the clerk's is that they're like under like Raymond and he's like, yeah, sure, weymand right right, Yeah, No, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I do believe that he said he tried to go by Wayman in the military, and the military just called him Raymond because Weymond isn't a name.
Speaker 2: I don't like.
Speaker 4: I No, I don't know if I knew he was in the military.
Speaker 2: He was in the Navy. He was a general. He was a general. He's a purple purple heart led us into the Gulf War.
Speaker 3: H No, I guess he was what a mess manager, which is he prepared foods on a ship. And from what I heard, the like officers said that he made great colts Law, which, now that I know that, I wish I would have got to try Wyman's Coast Law.
Speaker 2: You were, I mean, that's the restaurant that's you went to the funeral. I was in Australia, kind of bombed, very bummed, not kind of uh yeah, but I couldn't make it. So that's something you learned there. Yes, And it was a marathon or he has pictures of marathons. He's like, I've run like thirty marathons.
Speaker 4: I was like, damn, son, Yeah, that's honestly insane because he didn't seem like he was in the best of shape, like he was a marathon runner. I think he's just one of those guys that can just fucking do it.
Speaker 2: He was an older man by the time.
Speaker 3: Right, we kind of knew him more as like a little little hedgehog guy. But yeah, I think he was quite athletic. They also said he played like a ton of tennis, which I'm like, damn, we should have had a tennis episode.
Speaker 2: I can see that now. Low center of gravity, yeah, lateral lateral moves, but everything everywhere at once. Mm hmm. In my mind, I'm like eternalized, Like obviously he's on our show, but like that was like a winning Yeah, like the main characters named after him, clearly because he plays a background actor in the movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he has he has a little halo, and his halo's like a bagel. He's in the film. He's all about, how is that not the picture of the funeral? Well, the kind of this one. Because he takes really good photos he really does. Every photo it's hard to chew. Every photo he's ever taken is a goddamn slam dunk.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just google image wayman and you go, oh my god, the bro is a model.
Speaker 2: And is it the kind of thing where they are all almost exactly the same photo.
Speaker 3: You know, there's not too much varying to what is like, has a signature face.
Speaker 2: I always love that kind of thing, you know, mm hmm, yeah. Do you guys have a signature face? Adam kind of does?
Speaker 4: I feel like I My face is gummy as hell, moves all kinds of weird directions.
Speaker 2: That's the signature, Adam. No, but you hit your like you hit your little your dimple pop the damp a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I think I always tried to kind of do like a you know, I have a quite the underbite, so it's.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, yeah, that's that. Yeah, Yeah, that's Blake, goes. Blake looks like he My.
Speaker 5: Signature is easy, easy now, easy.
Speaker 2: Now, brother. Yeah, yeah, Durs looks like a goddamn serial killer, serial molester. That's his look. It's not ten doors, it's eighteen. Yeah. Blake looks like a like a third or fourth grader that you are teaching to smile and they had they can't figure it out, you know, They're like, those are the best photos of Yeah, you smile like Wren from Ren and Stimpy when he's going crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, snapping on these bulls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and shout out to Wayman's wife, Diane, just to wrap this up before shout out to her also an integral part of Workaholics and talk about like a hilarious We had her do some fan dancing. They were a very funny couple. I love they're a funny, funny couple because Waymond's super sweet and Diane is just like she would you ask for you guys need to give. Like she was like, give him a line, like he's always on, give him a line. We're like, well, the bit's kind of that he doesn't talk, and she was like, he's funny, give him a line. We're like, Diane, we will find.
Speaker 3: We will we know either the second last and the last last episode.
Speaker 2: Second, the last or the last you will get one. But she's great, well, what was the.
Speaker 4: Second to last episode? I can't remember now by the way, the fans are gonna.
Speaker 2: Be like, what you don't remember? It's been a while, dude, we don't. I don't remember seasons. There's like, tell me what happened season five. I couldn't. I couldn't tell you. I couldn't tell you. Whoops. Yeah, he wouldn't if he knew, he wouldn't tell you. I was over it, guys, he's moved on. Okay, that being said, we're gonna read the movie on the cruise, and it's been a while. Happened. I know the movie.
Speaker 3: I can tell you what happens in the movie. Yeah, movie I never never got made. I will say, though, did you know Diane? Because Diane sang a song at Wayman's funeral and she had a really, really beautiful voice.
Speaker 2: Do you know the song?
Speaker 3: No? It was in like Mandarin and Cantonese. Dude, Yeah, did you record that? I wanted to, but I didn't know protocol?
Speaker 2: Was anyone recording? There was a photographer the I didn't know. But was anyone who didn't want to have their cameras out their phone? I didn't not that. I Yeah, I think some people did. I did not. Then you I did this opportunity, buddy, because I would have I don't want to pay good money for that.
Speaker 4: My son had his first swimming class and I was supposed to be in the pool with him.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm listening. I'm listening. Okay, DERs is excited about that. Oh yeah, dude. He by the way, little water baby man.
Speaker 4: It was really fun to see la do say not cry even a little bit. They were like, are you comfortable dunking him? And I'm like watch this and I just shomved him under the water.
Speaker 3: I'm still gonna set it into a basket fucking reverse jam to boo dude.
Speaker 2: And he loved He just loves getting thrown around. He's the best. So well, he loved it when he's a when he's a young team, can he please wrestle at my funeral brother?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I'll oil him up. Well, I don't know when he's a young team. You're only going to be in your fifties.
Speaker 2: Buddy Blake knows what he's saying. Okay, you're still living hard. We don't know the window is closing. Yeah, I'm feeling healthy, dude, I'm feeling healthy. Yeah what are you drinking Kirkland lime bubbles? I've started the year off very healthy. You have, of course doing my I cannot wait to hear this.
Speaker 3: I'm doing my January and I've all sugar free bubble gum. I've really cut down on my diet. I'm like nod eating candy. I'm eating a lot of vegetables and really not.
Speaker 4: Oh, by the way, okay, we're gonna do the Hype the Tea the tea test off.
Speaker 2: Oh, to see who has high tea low tea. We got to get that lined up, Isaac. I told him to get it lined up, Isaac, if you fucked this up.
Speaker 4: And by the way, there's a one percent chance he forgot about it or I didn't know it was real even though I asked him to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it's the second one. Didn't even know. I'm getting radical. Oh, he's getting it lined up.
Speaker 4: As if calling a concierge doctor to come do it would be more than just one phone call.
Speaker 3: But I think we breathed over this last pod. But it's actually kind of cool what we're going to do here pretty soon. We're going to go to New Orleans for the Super Bowl for three days before it, and we're going to be live in person, the three of us doing the pod in one room with on media row. So we're going to be having like celebrity guests pull up if they want to talk to us, or which just might be.
Speaker 4: A yeah, dude, how fun will it be when it's just celebrity after celebrity being like, nah, looking through us.
Speaker 2: As if we're a magic guy.
Speaker 4: We're going with one of those magic guys that you used to see in the malls in the nineties that you'd stray through and then.
Speaker 2: See like a ship. Oh sir, I don't like it, you know what I mean, just stare at us like this. It's a lot of Cam Newton, right, but the magic guy they see is just an arrow.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of cat walking around not coming over to Can we wear your hat?
Speaker 2: I think if we can't get Cam, can we just talk to the hat? You get the hat? Yes, we're going to interview Cam Newton's hat. That is our because what fun stuff does he keep in there? I don't know. You know, he's got some good status's idea. He's got a lot of ideas. Wasn't he fighting people kind of often for a little bit Cam Newton fist fighting? Oh no, he kind of No, he did kind of get jumped. He does like football camps, and I think people because of his career, because of like the trajectory of his career and how kind of like cut short it was, and injuries and then kind of like just not living up to the expectations that he set for himself being so good in college.
Speaker 3: He's great, Yeah, it was great. In the NFL, he kind of gets like punked by people.
Speaker 2: And he where's the hat and the hats?
Speaker 5: I feel like it's mostly the hat and he likes to trash talk, as I'm sure a lot of highly competitive professional athletes do, but then like it real and then he like was fighting people.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: I think he got like jump. I think that's what you're talking about, like an actual got jumped.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think he was ship talking with people and then it got taken to the next level and they were like give me that hat.
Speaker 3: But it was more than just one guy going after Cam, and I think he like fought off an army of people because he's a very strong guy.
Speaker 2: He is massive. Didn't you survive?
Speaker 3: But like a car accident, he like lifted the car off himself like he was he's a super human.
Speaker 4: I feel like we're making up a lot of stuff about Cam Newton, like we're building this lore.
Speaker 2: We got to have him on the pod. He's not gonna be on the pod. Yeah, it's science. He's listening.
Speaker 4: Cam Newton is not listening. You know who's listening, Stan Newton, Travis Kelcey, and he's infinitely more famous. I bet we'll get Travis Kelcey. Not if he's playing Cam Newton, do you think not? If he's playing not.
Speaker 2: If he's playing nice, he's gonna be playing. Yeah, they're gonna be probably they're good. But we'll get Jason. We'll get Jason. Yeah, that'd be stick arguably the more available. Yeah, who might actually do it? Yeah, Travis might just chuck us a deuce. It's gonna be sick. Love you guys. I think it's gonna be cool.
Speaker 4: Beyond all the podcasting, which will be fun, YadA, YadA. What will be fun is being in New Orleans with my boys. And by the way, I'm not drinking until then. Okay, and then the wheels are coming back. I'm gonna I'm gonna get red watch you again. My inflammation's gonna shoot through the roof again.
Speaker 3: Can't wait because Okay, here's another thing we haven't covered. It's a little new, but you have drink since the New Year, or you drank on New Year's correct on New Year's.
Speaker 2: Yea, and then nonsense.
Speaker 4: And by the way, Blake, me and you will be in San Francisco doing the Doctor phil Adam Live Show tomorrow, which which will be last Friday after this podcast comes out. Yes, and we're not drinking because I wanted to run a past you. I didn't want to drink.
Speaker 2: I don't want. I might. I might Friday. I know you are, dude, that's what you're like. It's my sober January. And I'm like, we're gonna be in San Francisco and Blake being on a stage without being drunk doesn't seem right wrong. I mean, I'm in the bay. Come on, man, I gotta I might have to have some beer. Okay, Oh okay, so not at all what you just said.
Speaker 3: What I've gone seventeen days, Okay, I'm I'm I'm sitting pretty. I'm gonna get back. I'm gonna get back on the train. But maybe one day it's here or there.
Speaker 2: So you're not gonna do it in solidarity with me? Probably not, probably not tomorrow, but maybe we'll see. All right, Is there a drink from San Francisco that's like synonymous with the city, like it's it's the San Francisco treat of drinks. Water trash, water, trash, the shot. What's that bar? Have you said?
Speaker 3: There's that bar that's on the wharf where it's like that dude makes like all these like coffee whiskeys all at once where it's just like a row.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, and then the guy's hands are all like melted from spilling it all over himself.
Speaker 2: I know he's been doing it for years.
Speaker 4: They say that they invented the Irish coffee, which, by the way, I feel like every Irish bar claims that, like I.
Speaker 2: Feel like Ireland might have done that. But okay, yeah, but that that's their claim.
Speaker 4: That is their cluh And I've been I've been to that place a couple of times too.
Speaker 2: It's very funny. You could take them to go, which is fun I love good to go. Try so, Blake, you're telling us that the drink is a nondescript coffee beverage with some guy's hands in it. Yeah, correct, that's that's the that's the famous drink. Yeah, it's an Irish coffee.
Speaker 3: Oh the my tie that's right, because I think that Francisco is originally Are they who started diky bars?
Speaker 2: Am I tripping? I could be there's a lot of tiki bars there. Yeah, that would make sense. There's a heavy Asian population they brought.
Speaker 3: I've been to the bread factory what's Boudine where they like claim all the stuff like.
Speaker 2: You're supposed to know this stuff. Yeah, yeah, this is what you're asking us. You're asking us.
Speaker 3: Yes, it is the bread factory in San Francisco. The pronounced it's pronounced Boudane, I believe, right. But they have a wall where it says everything that was created.
Speaker 2: We don't know, we don't know if there's Omaha questions or a questions San Francisco.
Speaker 3: There's a wall that says all the things that were created in San Francisco. And I remember one of the things was Chop Suey, which I was pretty pretty hyped on.
Speaker 2: That sounds insecure to me that you have to put a wall up of all the things you've gone to. Okay, Blake, I'm willing to I'm willing to drink with you with one caveat Okay, we have to go to the Tonga room. Okay, in San Francisco in the Fairmont Hotel, which I believe you've been to with me, correct mm hm, yes, when I was just shooting Jaxa, that seminal film JA. We love Jaxa, the Jaxa movement.
Speaker 4: I feel that's the only the the Jexters, all my jectors out there. Uh, that's the only place I would drink because it's a fucking ship show down there.
Speaker 2: I love it. We're going.
Speaker 4: It's the Fairmount Hotel, which is an ancient hotel in San Francisco. It's like one of the oldest. It's at the top of knob Hill. I think that's what it's called. And is this on the square, No, it's a knob Hill.
Speaker 2: It's the ninth hill top and it's right at the top of it. And it's in the basement that it used to be the pool, but they kept water in it.
Speaker 4: And now this geeky bar floats out and Bruno Mars cover band will come on and sing songs and the whole it's called the Tonga Room and it's all Tiki themed and it is we might end up there out of control.
Speaker 2: Bruno Mars of Tongan descent. I can find out. I believe. I believe he's I believe he's Filipino. I believe, but he believes. But he's written from Iowa. Thank you, thank you for getting my identity correctly. Thank you. Oh yeah, a guy who's been there, Well, that sounds fun. And you want to drink in that basement? That's the only basement I would drink, Okay, because I know he's gonna be like, come my friend's basement. He hasn't left in six years.
Speaker 3: We're not going to conquered to drink. Bro Okay, I'm not the worst I do though. It could be pretty fun. You want to go hang out with Teddy?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, so I like that. Blake set this all up like I'm not drinking all of them. I'm great.
Speaker 4: You said all of what you said, all of January you're not drinking. And then I said, but what about tomorrow? And then you said, I'm drinking.
Speaker 3: I've had this day circled on the calendar that there may be drinks involved at the at the Adam Rae doctor.
Speaker 2: Philter, have you smoked weed?
Speaker 3: Is there?
Speaker 2: No? I haven't done anything. I haven't done anything. I guess here's my question me too. If you're gonna drink tomorrow or whatever. This is what why aren't you drinking any other day? Like what's the difference like not like principally principally like the principle of like I'm not drinking this month, but I'm gonna drink tomorrow.
Speaker 4: It's a little laxadaisical the amount of non drinking.
Speaker 2: Why not go you know what, I'm actually just gonna not drink because we did. We talked about this last year when you try to do this and you lasted three days.
Speaker 3: When I went damp, when I went damp, not dry, damp, right, it was like a moist damn something damp, damp damn.
Speaker 2: So is there anything in you that is telling you, actually, dude, let's just go the thirty days because that's what we're doing. Like what is there a program? Like what is the impetus?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I think what it is. I understand what you're saying. It has to be a true event to have a drink, right.
Speaker 2: I guess I'm saying, what what are you doing? Because I think Blake's alcoholic? When I speak for you can speak why you're you're alcoholism? Sure, I I can too. Once you're done alcoholism is a is a is an everyday type of alcoholism. No, yeah, he's a fall down he's fall down drunk. No incorrect, he's a fall down drunk.
Speaker 4: And I think he gets pulled away on random Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Friday, Saturdays, of course some Sundays and then Mondays as well football because every time a football game happens, he's got to go watch it.
Speaker 2: He's got to have drinks. That spirals into going to a bar, closing down the chow shot.
Speaker 4: Loune basketball, and then there's basketball games that's coming as well as ever he is, you know, if his team is playing another team, he's got to drink then. And then of course if there's an answer a friend of a friend of a friend who may or may not own a skateboard, if anyone owns a skateboard, he's got a drink. If it's their birthday or if it's their half birthday.
Speaker 2: And these are the same people who went out when it was your birthday. At them, they're like, we got to continue celebrating even though you weren't with them. Yeah, they were like, we have to continue partying for Adams birthday. Any shred of a reason to keep it going. Yeah, they keep it going. Yeah. Okay, well those are your true friends.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you're yes, you're exaggerating in a bit. But if I don't lay some sort of much borders on it, yeah, there are times when I could be drawn into doing it because there are a lot of opportunities for me to drink.
Speaker 2: Yes, how did I get that? And I get that? But so I guess my question is what are you doing? What is the whole why aren't you drinking?
Speaker 3: I'm surprisingly loving it. It feels great to not drink.
Speaker 2: And I guess this is like the first true kind of I don't know, Like what I'm wondering is this what are you doing? Like what is the reason you're not drinking? What is an occasion that doesn't meet the required whatever to drink or not drink? Like, because isn't this like a true test of like what would it be like to not drink for this as opposed to a Wednesday where there's really no reason to drink.
Speaker 3: Sure, I'm not going into this as I'm I'm quitting drinking. I know what you're saying, Like, like if I was going into this, like yo, I'm not drinking anymore. I would be confronted with these sort of events that would be like an instance where I would make the excuse of like this is a good enough excuse to drink, and you have to be able to say no to those situations.
Speaker 4: Right, yes, yes, So it's the for me, I think moving forward for me because I love drinking, but it's bad for me.
Speaker 2: You know you're going to die. I'm going to die. Just makes your life bad. I just have like a ton of fucking pills. Adam's falling apart. It's different, it's a different thing. I'm literally falling apart. My doctors like this body says, help, please please. They can't figure it out. I'm having spasms. So I'm really trying to pick my spoty. But I love oh my god, I love drinking so much. Well look, so for me, it's it's not like and I've found that I even I can go to these events, like I went to Formula one in Vegas and didn't drink. Yeah, and that was.
Speaker 4: A huge hurdle for me because obviously it's Vegas, you're gonna want to go.
Speaker 2: But I did have a good time. Blake doesn't even want to hear about this, by the way, He's like, no, no, no, no, you didn't really do that.
Speaker 6: I did have a good time. Yes, Is this a January first type thing?
Speaker 2: Blazer? Yes? Okay. And so just if you want to, if if I may ask, what is the like sentence statement in your mind of like what you are doing?
Speaker 3: Uh, just kind of like a reset, reset of my body a little bit getting back to like it.
Speaker 2: What does a reset entail.
Speaker 3: Eating a little more clean, not consuming alcohol, just you know, kind of flushing the system.
Speaker 2: Until when or just less well I think upon like like is there a date or is it like a moderation thing.
Speaker 3: Jim, the February first would be the time when I would not have these restrictions. But I think in doing this reset, you start to realize, like, oh, it actually is pretty freaking rad to not have extreme hangovers.
Speaker 4: You could go watch football and not have to drink six beers or whatever, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Right, So you say, so, you say, it's not as fun, it's not as fun.
Speaker 3: It sucks, it's not as fun. It isn't as fun, it's not but it is still fun. It's it's almost pointless. But so so then have you had a test yet where you've gone somewhere not drinking yet, And if you have not, is this then you're gonna kind of get it.
Speaker 2: Left my house. Yeah, that's what That's what I think Blake is like just staying in.
Speaker 4: He's like, I'm just gonna watch football at home. I'm not gonna go.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: I went to watch the Detroit Lions game at at Tim Robinson's house.
Speaker 2: It was so fun. Everybody was there. Everybody was drinking beers. Watch your feet. He's dropping names.
Speaker 3: Well, there's big time. They're detroiters are big time Lions fans.
Speaker 2: It was. It was a good time. But I yeah, I know you did not drink there. No, I did not. I had.
Speaker 3: I had Heineken Zeros shout out to the sponsor. Sure, yeah, I love I actually with Heinigan Zero's. I actually enjoy a good Heineken zero.
Speaker 2: Dude, you know you know which other one we know? This is not You've said I know, I know, I know, but the other one was not going to eat your pussy, buddy. Come on, no, dude, my bussy. Sorry please, And I don't know that I wanted. I want an apology. I want an apology at the end of this episode, I want them to eat my bussy, not my pussy. Of course I'm the other one I like is the do sekis with lime non alcohol? Okay? Do they call it no sekis? Oh? Hold on? Let me it's been.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wow, okay, no point, hold on, no points, hold on, I can take it back.
Speaker 2: I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 4: So we send it to each other and we were all laughing. But it makes me go, is Trump just a funny guy?
Speaker 2: Like? Is he? Does he know what he's doing? You're talking about this? Everybody's coming. Many of them came numerous times. Absolutely, Is that what you're talking about? That's exactly what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: Yes, Because the way he said it, I was like he's setting himself up at the beginning of his term to then have a very funny little sound bite clip that everyone uses, much like the do not come and that I'm going to come because not. I thought we were the only ones using it, and I think we were very early on that bandwagon, but now everybody has the I'm going to come?
Speaker 2: He knows you think. Kamala all so new and she was like, do not come. She was like, yes, she knows what she's.
Speaker 3: It's the interns, their interns til them. I don't know, like you need some cumsunds, right.
Speaker 2: I don't know if Kamala was hip enough to really lay into the com if she would have, she would have wanted. You know, she's hip enough. Did you see a picture of her when she was like twenty years she was she was dating Montel Jordan.
Speaker 3: With her little like short cut, hold on stick, here, here's the here's the whole, here's the whole.
Speaker 2: Clips left.
Speaker 3: Yes, Jeff Bezos came, Bill Gates came, Mark Zuckerberg came.
Speaker 2: Many of them came numerous times. The bankers have all come. Everybody's coming.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of comm that's a lot of coming, man, that's a lot a lot of coming.
Speaker 2: You know what you're doing. This reminds me. This reminds me of the like this reminds the documentary about the kids TV shows, how they were like they were making us do all this suggestive stuff. Yeah, like all that just like pies in the face and they're like, clearly that's come. And I'm like, I don't know how much they were thinking of out like cumshots in ninety one before Porno took over everything. Wait a minute, many of them came numerous times. Yeah, no, they were thinking. They were thinking, I don't know, man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were fair enough, but bless your soldiers, bless your soul, and I come here to learn.
Speaker 2: Guys like, oh you do, I come to learn.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna come a little naiveta No, yeah, no, those were bad people, thank you.
Speaker 4: So I truly think Trump knows what he's doing. And he's like, if I say come fifteen times in a row, I bet he like had a little bet with an intern. And he's like, yeah, I bet you can't. He's like, I bet I'm going to say come fifteen times. He's like, there's no way you'll be able to say come that many times. And he's like watch this, and then he fucking nails.
Speaker 2: Watch this one sentence. Ezek came because you think talking about come with an intern is a good thing and an advantageous thing. Yeah, in that cabinet, in this climb that cabinet, it's fine. Oh yeah yeah. Screen line and the Trump presidency, it's it's a okay, okay, let's listen to the whole thing on more time. Oh okay, hold on, let me pull this. Here we go.
Speaker 3: Jeff Bezos came, Bill Gates came, Mark Zuckerberg came.
Speaker 2: Many of them came numerous times. The bankers have all come.
Speaker 3: Everybody's coming, dude, dude, I don't even know.
Speaker 4: It was no, it was about them coming down tomorrow lago and like kissing the ring essentially, and they all came, and they all came. So if you didn't, if you think they're not coming, you're wrong, because they all came, you're wrong. America come again, Make America come again.
Speaker 2: Brother. They came many times. Oh yeah, speaking hey, well by the way here, speaking of coming now, I noticed that. I'm like, I'm a month wait are you still taking them? I haven't cracked mine yet, I'm a month in. I brought mind to Australia really like, I was like, what, oh.
Speaker 3: Wait, okay, can I ask can we get serious for a second?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah please? How is it affecting the orgasm? Let me tell you something? What is it? This is what I've noticed. This is what I've noticed. What does it tastes like the coumb or the pills? Yeah? What is your taste? Like I'm gonna come. I don't know, weird, weird, but I get like a fruity pebbles smell, oh tangy, zesty, go off king, No, this is truly Let's get serious. Thank you, Blake, Let's get serious.
Speaker 3: This is the first time Durst cries the the.
Speaker 2: Life changing uh no, the only thing I've noticed, notice this is weird but delightful. It's delightful. It feels better when I urinate, Like like, that's what I like. It's just a heavier flow because you know, when you have to take it, there's a sensation. Yeah. Yes, it's like when you really have to go to the bathroom and it's like it feels then it's a fucking blast. Well I'm not saying that, like the pea is a blast, but what I'm saying is that when I you'rein a it just feels better. That's what I've noticed. Oh wow, we're that and I'm constantly leaking up. I don't know about you, guys, but I'm I do P more than I ejaculate. I don't know about you guys, but I do I know your P more than I calculate. Yeah, across the board. Okay, I didn't I don't speak. I mean it's either or many of them came numerous times. It is. That's crazy load boosts. And do you think Trump Trump might be sponsored by load boots? I don't know. We don't. So you don't.
Speaker 3: You don't notice more sensational orgasms, you're not. You're not busting harder.
Speaker 2: No, they're just as sensational as they've ever been. Okay, but my peepy, I like.
Speaker 4: That's actually a little disappointing. But I think, yeah, that's cool because speaking.
Speaker 2: I think you have to take it for eighteen months to kick in. I heard three weeks. Yeah, yeah, it is weeks. That's why I was like, all right, they sent a ton, let's let's go. Well so wait, also, hello, what's the volume of your loads? Brother? Are you shooting? Is it boosted? Big ropes? Is it boosted? Saying it seems same? It seems say oh, hey, so did you measure? Did you put it on a food scale and measure? Yeah? Okay, you told me, Yeah, text Adam telling me a video? It's science. Why aren't you photo? And I got and I got the scale you sent me in the mail? Yeah, yeah I did it? Did it? Okay? I want to see those numbers. And yes, I put it on a microscope slide. I looked at it. Thank you for that as well. I'm just here to help. I did it all science because.
Speaker 4: I'm not doing it because I'm on too many fucking meds and I don't want it to affect whatever the hell I'm over here doing.
Speaker 2: Sure, you don't want to mix, I'm trying not to mix. Adam is a purest. It is just a vitamin though, right, Yeah, for the.
Speaker 3: Most part, I think it's pretty. It's pretty organic stuff in here. Okay, it's vegetables. Sell you lows rice rice flower until blazer.
Speaker 2: You're on it. I'm not.
Speaker 3: I I am not because I'm not just so just me I could have I'm not snipped. I'm not trying to have another kid. I know that this will increase your odds of blowing bigger loads and having no children.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you know, like the tiny semo can get someone pregnant. It's not like sure, but also maybe just like pull out or.
Speaker 2: Like it's well, you can never be too careful, you know what I mean. And that's the whole point is to be too careful, so you're busting inside. But you're but your loads are super small, so you think she's not gonna get pregnant. Buddy, I think this is why you have two kids. It's science, Adam. You gotta text, text them a video, send them the microscope. Let me scale, brother, day. I feel like you might just need to get boosted and start jerking off a little more if you're trying not to have kids.
Speaker 3: Hey, brother, that's cool. If Adam's my doctor, doctor's orders, baby, dude, I just went to the doctor. H I have heart disease.
Speaker 2: Adam top just shot us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, spider Bifa, what else you say you do or you might no? And what does that mean?
Speaker 4: I have a marker that isn't for the cholesterol, so the bad clesterol the good cholesterol.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just learned this shit, but apparently I have.
Speaker 4: My cholesterol is great. It's gone down since I've lost some weight.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. And it's like you're doing fantastic.
Speaker 4: I'm like, freaking kick butt, get back on that red meat la megabble. And then he's like, hold up, wait a minute, you do have red flag on the play. You have high cholesterol for the part that isn't from your food.
Speaker 2: That you eat. It's hereditary old uh.
Speaker 4: And then I found out that my grandmother had the same thing, and my dad has a version of it, and my uncle has a version of it. And they're like, yeah, more than likely you'll have some version of heart disease when you get older, and there's nothing you can do about it right now, just you know, because it's not about what you're eating.
Speaker 2: So fucking sucked, so just eat whatever.
Speaker 4: My doctor made a big deal about coming into the office and sitting me down.
Speaker 2: I'm like, am I fucking dying again? Right? I do have another another thing that I'm dying from, so yeah, so that sucks.
Speaker 3: But yeah, shoot, well the busy monitor that, yeah, keep an eye on that.
Speaker 2: But I guess that's kind of cool. It's like, what's that movie short Time where the guy finds out he's gonna die even though like somebody switched the medical chart with him. So if you're you're gonna have this regardless of what you eat and drink, Yeah, let's do this go all in. That's actually a really good point. That's a really good point, dude. However, Blake, what stick to your goals? Man?
Speaker 3: Thanks man, thank you, I will It's feeling great. I feel great, guys, Yeah, I'm loving life.
Speaker 2: Do you feel great? Yeah? I feel great. Well.
Speaker 4: I think it's just only because you're you were so used to being so hungover at all times.
Speaker 2: That but that's what it is. It's like now because because not being hungover all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it feels great. It does feel a lot better. It's yeah, it's definitely nice. Yeah, I will say that. Yeah, I hungover.
Speaker 2: That is hair of the dog and then a little hair of the dog. No, that doesn't work for me.
Speaker 3: What do you mean, I don't feel good if I like, refire it up, it just makes me feel like total ass.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, it doesn't help. Wow, I need it. I need a little bloody buddy, first thing in the morning, by dude, let me.
Speaker 3: You know what the one thing I do. I have been craving a bloody a bloody Mary.
Speaker 2: It's not so good. Immediately backtracked, immediately back Those are so good. I love bloody Mary's. Those are you like those ones that are the size of like a football helmet? Oh yeah, with like a chicken in it.
Speaker 4: The plan is for tomorrow, buddy, not drinking unless we go to the Tonga room, in which case I will get drunk and blackout City City.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll monitor.
Speaker 3: I'm probably gonna have some bud lights backstage, you know, chum it up.
Speaker 2: That's fine. Yeah, yeah, you could do whatever you need to do in order to sit go on, stay funny, get my funny saw. Yes, you need your funny and I get that, and I respect that. Thank you. But then afterwards, if we go to another bar, I'll go because I'm a friendly guy. I'm just not going to be drinking unless we go to the Tonga room and then I will guzzle or three, I will drink a picture.
Speaker 3: Then the wheels come off okay, and the wheels will come off cool.
Speaker 2: I love it, Blake. Do you think you're funnier drunk? No? I don't think so. Is anybody funnier when they're drunk. I think some people might be a little looser yeah, no, no, no, but funnier yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean there's definitely people who are hilarious drunks, like uncles and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think I think that is the truth. Like people that maybe wouldn't let things fly if they're sober, and then they have a few drinks and then they are able to let their funny fly. So yeah, there are people that are funnier. Yeah, that's interesting. I don't know if I have ever like done what you guys are doing. What's that? What? Not not drunk? Not drank alcohol for an expended period of time on purpose? Yeah, don't do it, stupid, have no interest in it. But I also don't think I've been somewhere where everyone's loaded and been like witnessing that sober. I've usually also been loaded.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, yeah, I mean I don't know if I had afterwards going. I went to the after party at Delilah's in Vegas. I talked with you, I talked on the podcast a little bit about this, and everyone was just housed as they should be. Two am uh and then I was like I have to leave now. Yeah yeah, but I says, I'm and now I'm like I now I'm the weirdo who's sober. I'm like, I felt sober.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: I think you find also when you take these breaks and stuff and you're around you're drinking friends, that there are friends who are sober in the mix, Like there are people who aren't drinking that are able to do it.
Speaker 2: I love it. Blake's like, wait, a second. You are You're not drunk. I'm not you're drunk. I never drink. What are you? What are you drinking? I see you?
Speaker 4: But then are they like? It's a it is to me when sober people are creepy. If they're around a lot of drunk people and they're.
Speaker 2: Sober, what are they doing? What are they? What are they doing? What do you mean there they're doing? Dude, that's medatory, That's okay.
Speaker 3: I don't want to stop being friends with my friends just because I'm not drinking. I feel like that's the reason people don't are canceled.
Speaker 2: Drink canceled. Then, dude, you're canceled. What hold? I know what you're saying. See, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go hang out with you afterwards for a little bit. But once the clock strikes midnight or whatever and everyone's getting blackout, if I'm still lurking around, I'm up.
Speaker 2: To no good. It's like a weird, unfair advantage. It's a it is. It is a serial killer metality. We're not trying to fuck my friends. I know I'm not, but a regular so guy would be trying to fuck your friends. Right, I'm drunk now okay, okay, fair enough.
Speaker 3: I'll keep and I'll keep an eye out for those watch out for all the sobers.
Speaker 2: Wat Adam's one hundred percent right, because you're not enjoying it. You can't. If everyone's drunk, you can't enjoy that sober. It depends, well, there's a there's a certain level where you do enjoy it. Like when but when the clock strikes, we're talking about when the clock strikes, what are you doing there?
Speaker 4: When when it was after like one am and I was at the club and I'm like, and it was a very fun party there.
Speaker 2: You know, there's sleds everywhere, uh gnarls. Barkley was sucking on the stage. It was I was like, this.
Speaker 4: Seems very fun. But everyone had just turned to the corner and now everyone's just like yeah, yeah, okay, yes, all right.
Speaker 2: I think I think that is my least favorite thing about If I've been sober somewhere and it's just too loud. My tolerance for the loudness as a sober person is like absolutely zero. I can't I can't yell or pretend to hear people talk. When you're drunk, you don't care, you know, like it's you can read fucking crazy. Yeah yeah, But when you're sober and people are like, You're like, I need to understand what's going on right now, or I gotta go. Yeah, you gotta pull the rip cord. You know when your time has come, unless you're predator and you're going it's not about the words, It's about the prey. That's right, That's absolutely right. And I'm sober enough so that I can execute.
Speaker 4: Any take back to any apologies, any epic slams I feel DERs has to take back for me, or an apology.
Speaker 2: It wasn't an apology. Yeah, it was an apology, Yeah, of course. And I and I and I knew what was the apology for We all forgot dude.
Speaker 4: But he I remember being really really offended, right, remember, okay.
Speaker 2: About you and dude, I take it back.
Speaker 4: I bet I'm gonna wake up sweating in the middle of the night and be like, how dare How.
Speaker 2: Isn't it crazy? How often that does happen regarding this podcast?
Speaker 3: Just like, just really offended by what our friends say. You got to write it down when it really offends you. Don't tell me what to.
Speaker 4: Do, any do our producers or anyone in the chat remember why Durors offended me?
Speaker 2: Or is Anna are you just over there doing yoga behind the wheel.
Speaker 4: We found out our producer just Anna just does yoga when we're doing the podcast. Yeah, yeah, she does not recall because you were doing it is typed.
Speaker 2: I don't recall with one hand reaching from the from a downward vignau.
Speaker 4: And then Isaac says something about drinking wait specifics, why even yeah? And then Todd says, I don't recall either, getting radical.
Speaker 2: Todd was the only one list in for sure, and he doesn't recall.
Speaker 3: I think it was maybe about Wayman talking in the second to last episode.
Speaker 2: I don't think okay either way, Sorry dudey from the bottom, from the bottom of my heart, Yes, that's big of you, very shallow heart. Uh? Any other take backs? Any other apologies?
Speaker 4: I I stand by everything I said this podcast. No take backs from me, Okay.
Speaker 2: Well, shout out to San Francisco and their wall of things that they started, Chop Suey being one of them. I wish Blake knew one of them. Doesn't chop I yes, said it's go take a picture of Chop Suey. What is chop Suey, I don't know that it's a dish. Isn't that a band?
Speaker 3: So we have to Adam, we have to go to we have to go to Buden Buoden Bakery and go look at the wall at everything that.
Speaker 2: Was wasn't chop Suey. Wasn't that System of a Down?
Speaker 3: It is a song, yes, but it's a dish.
Speaker 2: Are they from San Francisco? No? I don't think System of a Down as No, they're too cool cool Surge, would you decire? I don't know Surge. Yeah. Isn't everyone from where their name is? Man, It's America. It's a melting pot. Get over and I want an apology. I apologize for offending him. They're from Glendale's.
Speaker 4: They're from Glendale, Glendale the yeah that does check out.
Speaker 2: That's sick. The San Francisco of I can't wait to be in s F with the Adams Well.
Speaker 4: I would like to you know r I p to Wayman. He was very beloved and he will be missed. It sucks that we're getting older and we're losing some of our great uh you know.
Speaker 2: Work, work, family, cohorts.
Speaker 4: It seems seems to be happening more and more often, and it makes us all very very sad stout out and.
Speaker 2: It isn't fun though, I'll tell you that much. I don't like it. I don't like it. Guy and he was he was older than I thought, oddly, Yeah, he looks not old, not old enough to go, but older than I thought. I hope we're all getting old family, you know. Condolences to his friends and family. Absolutely, I wish I was at the funeral.
Speaker 4: And and also the fire seemed to be calming down a little bit, thank god. They say we're not out of the woods yet as far as the la fires go. And a big shout out to everyone that has lost a home or anyone that has lost a friend or family member.
Speaker 2: So sucks. Even by the way, even some guy, a soccer dad was like. I was like, oh how are you and he's like, not great. A tree fell in my house and just took the roof off, so we can't live there. It's not a fire, but we also have to move. And I almost like it's very windy.
Speaker 4: That's almost worse because then like no one gives you the respect of a fire, like if you lose it.
Speaker 2: I told him, I go, that's a bummer dude, because now you can't complain to fire people. But it's just as bad. You want you want to complain. You want to be like, oh, I can't live in my house, and then you're planning to a fire guy and he's like, they're like, oh, he has always belonging. I know you have your belongings, but it's still fucked up your house. It sucks. Also, he was in the house. They were in the house when the tree fell. They're okay, as as opposed to the fire, you get out, you know, then thank goodness nobody was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's what you say when he says that, and you're a you're a fire victim, and they're like, oh, well, at least you weren't hurt, And then you're kind of rolling your eyes, like, fucking bitch, I lost my house in a fire, but a fucking tree.
Speaker 2: And the more I unpack it, it's actually hardest on the people who didn't have to go through anything, that had to watch it. Yeah, we're going through trauma, you know, like, nothing happened to our house. But now that I think about it, I'm like, but now I'm haunted by the idea, and you know, like when you're a kid and you remember something horrible that happened, it wasn't as bad as you remember it, right, And I think that's what now.
Speaker 3: And actually, now that you say that, you do have an apology, and it's to you Anders, I'm sorry you had to watch the fires from Australia.
Speaker 2: And and even hard kind of kind of barely watched. Yeah, I only got like I got glimpses from coming in and out of the beach and kind of just you know, dipping my toes in the ocean in Paradise. And I apologize and I apologize.
Speaker 4: And that's how it was. It also was hard for me down here in Orange County, living at the beach. It also was really hard because every once in a while you would catch it the news, like in the gym, and you're like and and you're sort of like, can you turn the sound up? But then you but then you don't. But then you don't turn the sound up because that my disrespects.
Speaker 2: It's too it's honestly too much. Yeah, then you just change it the judge judy and everything's all good. And then everything was fine, oh good, And and I apologize to you guys. Thank you thank you, thank you for bearing that, thank you, and that, like another episode of Times