Speaker 1: Welcome back to another episode of the Locker Room. We have an incredible special Nicey guest on this episode today. When you leave a comment, just type out Nicy. It's all NFL no college football. Today will be going over Thursday Night football, our ballsy picks with the underdogs, Rapid Fire, and a very special fan calling from a lucky fan.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a fun episode. Big hugs, tiny kisses.
Speaker 1: Again, make sure you're subscribe leaving comments, and when you leave a comment, go ahead and drop Nicey.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to another episode of The Locker Room. Is week fifteen of the NFL College Football Championship. Weekend is gone that we will get into that later in the month. Very special guest, the Man, the Myth, the legend, John Girl.
Speaker 2: Let's get this man around it?
Speaker 3: Why thank you? Are you kidding me? We were talking before the show and we were playing the Jags one time and I was like kind of jumping up and do a little spin, and you're talking about my enthusiasm playing and just hearing you, a legendary coach talk about me, It's like one of those like, Hey, holy I don't know if it's a lone and he's talking about me. Welcome to show how you feel.
Speaker 4: I'm nervous. I'm excited to be with de Landy Walker will comp the two of my favorite grinders. Oh yeah, they came from nowhere and they exploded onto the scene and they sustained fourteen years. I don't know how many years he got.
Speaker 3: But we know one knows.
Speaker 4: I'm a big fan of yours.
Speaker 2: You know that. I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Really honored to be here. Thank you, guys.
Speaker 1: Hey, I got a question, having a big personality like Taylor coaching against him, what would be something you'd say about?
Speaker 4: Oh, I'd get in his head. I mean, how many offensive linemen act like this? I mean I would know, I would know stuff about Luwan that would piss him off. In pregame warm up, I would start early and I would stay after you. I would distract you big time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm distractable. I am very distracted.
Speaker 2: You know how many times I say?
Speaker 3: Yeah, One thing you will never be distracted about is your choice of beverage you have on a tailgate in a pregame, and that is going to be Fireball. The Walker was presented by Fireball Whiskey Fireballs back again with the perfect party starter for the holidays where you're hanging it, slapping it, or pouring it. The non denominational holiday themed whiskey stocking is the must you have gift this year. It's Lily, a stalking full of fireball you can hang on your mantle or toss around the room with friends. It's literally a stalking full of fireball that you can hang on your mantle or toss around the room with friends. It's interesting how they say that two lines back to back, and I'm like Ron Burgundy, who will just say the line twice? It's so nice you say it twice. But yeah, i am. I'm very much was one of those guys. It's like, hey, you just talked shit to this guy. Trust me, he'll start focusing on you the rest of the game. That's how it was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I remember you dancing between the plays. I mean, the band would be playing, a music would be and there's an offensive tackle damn into the music.
Speaker 3: You got a hit the facement, you know, it's all. You got to get that mobility in there. You got to make sure everything's good.
Speaker 5: Always standing, warm, helmet off, always off with it.
Speaker 1: He comes in just hype, meeting delaneing and talking about what was that small school Missouri you went to? Just knowing everything about him. The dude is an encyclopedia.
Speaker 2: Give me a little game.
Speaker 3: I know Will just did this for me, but I want a little game on Will Compton. Delandy Walker start with Will. We'll kind of talk about the locker room guy. He is what's you're getting as a player in Will Compton.
Speaker 4: Well, Will Compton comes out of Nebraska, doesn't get drafted. You know his way up. You got to respect what he did in college. He's an all academic guy, so you knew he was smart. He wasn't one of these dumbasses that can't learn the defense. So he was a great communicator, a really good coach on the field, and he made plays and he was consistent. He wasn't an impact player, but he was a guy that helped our defense be as impactful as they could. Everybody was lined up. He was a very good tackler. He's become a royal pain in the ass to a lot of people. But what a pleasure it was to coach him. I could count on him, man, dude.
Speaker 3: My first smile during that too. I mean he's here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as far as me, Well, the time I did get the groen Grinder, you do these pre production meetings where you sit with him. He's getting to know you and then you know he's getting to know your background and everything else. So knowing that I got to be like a grooen Grinder and then play for him eventually because I played for your brother, Jay Gruden. It was awesome my first time going into the meeting when he introduced me to the team. Because I came in there was like six weeks left. I forget, but he was he runs a highlight tape. Obviously it didn't last very long, but he's running a highlight tape introducing me to the team. And the very last play it's it's uh, who is that thick running back?
Speaker 2: Could have been a full It was a rip Kowski.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ripkowski running through my face, got the tackle, got to the ground. But the final play on the where everybody' laughing, it's a Ripkowski just running through my face As I have a falling down tackling him, he's like busting my balls.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's awful. Yeah, I got him the ground, that's all. When I got down there was eight grade hit, I got you there.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you got to say stuff like that, Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys, say.
Speaker 3: When Will was talking about playing for you, when this is what twenty nineteen, when you're when you're over there him talking about you putting highlight tapes up of guys, Where did you get that from? Because I've never seen a coach kind of gas guys up like that before. Usually it's you put the bat out there with our experience guy like Mike Brable. It's like you put up some practice film, like hey, what are we paying for?
Speaker 1: Or you don't or you don't get introduced at all.
Speaker 2: You're coming in you don't know anything, like I knew.
Speaker 1: I knew coach grew just from meeting from the groom grinder and then obviously playing for his brother. But you know, you're nervous walking in there. And then when he was kind of gassing me up, it's like, oh shit, this is and all the boys are kind of about it, like makes you welcome into the welcome into the team.
Speaker 4: Well, you want to make sure that you get some credibility with the guys on your team. I mean, we're bringing in Will Compton to be our middle linebacker. He's going to play on every down, run the green dot. I want the people to see what I saw. This guy's a hell of a player. This guy's had some great games in this league. He's a fiery sound betch I want these players to have some confidence when we go out in the practice field and we don't have some slaptick coming in here run on our defense. But I really appreciated him because he was a coach on the field between series. You know, I'm offense, I'm calling plays, dealing with these guys. You don't really interact with your defensive players much, and it really helps when you got some guys that see the big picture like you saw it, and it helps you make adjustments during the game, which we had to make a lot of adjustments when you were playing for us. We had some fires burning.
Speaker 2: Man exciting.
Speaker 3: I'm sup up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we.
Speaker 3: Do get tough football. Do you want to hit that DraftKings?
Speaker 2: We'd love to. I would love to.
Speaker 1: Watching your team win is nicy, but why not make that a win win. My partners at DraftKings are all about the winning feeling. And right now, new customers who bet just five dollars, we'll get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets if your bet wins. Just download the DraftKings Sportsbook Gap and sign up using our promo code. The Crown is yours and follow all of your favorite Barstool personality picks in the Barstool Betting group on the DraftKings sports Book app. Download the app now. New customers again who use our promo code locker and bet just five dollars on any wager will get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets if your bet hits. That's promo code locker only at the DraftKings Sportsbook. This Thursday night, we have the rams at the forty nine ers. Forty nine ers are favored by minus two and a half the over unders forty nine and a half rams are rams are that the NFC bast just feels up in there because after a couple of weeks ago when the Niners lost in the snow to the Bills, they have injuries everywhere.
Speaker 2: You think they're kind of down and like Afrey that.
Speaker 1: Game, Yeah, lose McCaffrey that game, and Bosa he's hurt, and it's kind of like, all right, the Niners, aren't They kind of had this year like, hey, if they're gonna have an opportunity, this last year is gonna be it with the band of players that they have there, and you kind of counted them out and rode them off. And then last week they go, wait, wait wait, Niners played last week Bears the Bears. They walked the Bears when Caleb Williams was playing well, and they just handled the Bear. So it's like you had the Seahawks playing the Cardinals. That was a big game for the division. You got the Rams playing the Bills that was a big game, and both teams are making it interesting for.
Speaker 2: The NFC West right now.
Speaker 1: I think I'm taking the Rams just because I I don't know. I feel like the Niners. They'll be hot, they'll be very inconsistent, lose a game, win a game, lose a game, win a game, and coming off of win against the Bears, I'm gonna go I'm rocking with the Rams.
Speaker 3: If this was last week, I probably would have done the same thing with you. But watching Caleb willum Caleb Williams this year and how he's progressed and gotten better and better, and then he goes and plays against the forty nine Ers, team that's been beat up with a guy like Nick Bosa who's not on the field. And at one point there was a stat that came up in that game. It was two hundred and fifty six yards for the San Francisco forty nine Ers to three for the Bears. So what that's telling me is coaches are in there knowing guys are going down. They're bringing in their will, confidence, they're showing them the highlight table, and they're making guys know that Listen, we might not have the guys that we start the seasons with that we knew were going to be impact players for us, but what we can do is have eleven guys messing around and getting to the ball. When you see a team like that do what they did. And also the Rams are spicy.
Speaker 2: I mean they beat the Bills. Yeah, beat the Bills that Josh Allen six touchdowns.
Speaker 3: These two teams are interesting because the injuries that have been sustained, like the forty nine ers are now more beat up than ever. When the Rams in the beginning of the year, you lose Pooka Nakua for a little bit, you lose of tire, offensive line goes out and so the Rams kind of become an afterthought in the entire NFL. Now, after that winning against the Bills and Josh Allen, who's arguably the MVP this year, they're looking they're looking better and better. But I love the way the forty nine Ers defense is playing on. I think the forty nine ers two and a half.
Speaker 2: What do you think, coach?
Speaker 4: I think there's two thoughts for all three of you guys to think about. This is a division rivalry, man, this is the Rams and the forty nine Ers in the same state. Okay, so there is still some of that going on, and it's week fifteen, and it's a short week. All you guys feel like crap. You're beat up, you're pissed off. There's no practices, everything's all walk through, just real quick. How did you like third day Night Football, Week fifteen?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wasn't the most enjoyable. The upside is you're just doing walkters. We just want to be in that gym.
Speaker 2: That's right. He'd be a rainy day, we'd be in a basketball gym doing walter.
Speaker 4: I think you want to say it's going to be a high scoring game, because when I watch the Rams defense Saquon ran for about four thousand yards against him. They gave up forty five points last week the forty nine ers. I think their defense is beat up as well. But I think it's gonna be a high scoring game. But because these teams know each other so well, there's so much at stake. I think the players are going to be a little bit feeling each other out early.
Speaker 2: But I do look for the.
Speaker 4: Rams to win this game because of those two receivers. They're dynamic man and this Puka Nakua, he's a vicious, savage man when he starts. Team's been my favorite player in the league right now.
Speaker 2: That catch he.
Speaker 3: Had on the sideline was unbelievable.
Speaker 4: And handed the ball five times. He's carrying the ball, he looks like a tight end.
Speaker 2: They like, give it, just give it to him. We see him on the preiter catching that quick screen on the out side. When he goes into scoring, he just rips it. He just rips it vertical.
Speaker 4: Don't you feel like every time he has the ball he's screening. You feel like he's a tess Mania wild man. The hot Yeah, I like the Rams.
Speaker 5: Where you go, I'm actually gonna go with the over just like you said, I think it's gonna be a taking over.
Speaker 2: I'm taking over away from all games. I'm taking the over on rival reason. If West is up in the air and you want to just take, you know.
Speaker 5: I can't go against the forty nine ers. Man, you know this, don't take them. I'm not taking the forty nine Ers right now. They just like he said, they're beat up. The Rams are looking good. They got two of their best players back. I even think they got the running back Williamson back last week. He came back and he's gonna be explosive again. It's gonna be hard trying to stop these boys when they're motivated being in the team like the Bills and the forty nine Ers, beating the team like the Bears. It doesn't compare. It really doesn't compare. So I really don't I want to stay away from the forty nine ers game.
Speaker 2: Even though I like the Rams.
Speaker 3: The Rams, I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna take the over man, he doesn't want to.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna take over because you got to what.
Speaker 4: That is is.
Speaker 3: They put it in season records this week, and Delaney's looking at his right now forty four percent. He's thinking to himself, I want to make sure.
Speaker 2: We both forty four percent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm not worried about my record. I'm not wiring, brother, I'm gonna keep going.
Speaker 2: I'm always worried about the word because I win. That's what I do.
Speaker 1: According to this year, right.
Speaker 3: This year?
Speaker 2: But last year?
Speaker 4: Where was that we're talking about?
Speaker 2: Like, Hey, that's what last year?
Speaker 3: This time you were probably around forty four percent. We still got game because we start hot, I start real hot. A couple of twenty percent, you're having to lose the season. You're going there, Hey, but that super Bowl run? We had that Super Bowl.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I believe it's all about the current.
Speaker 2: I can give it last year. Yeah, I know. I'm just letting them knows. He's looking at the record.
Speaker 4: They're all highlighted. Are you putting that on the big screen?
Speaker 3: Walker?
Speaker 4: Forty four percent? Last episode you were thirty one percent? But the last episode talk No, I want to take the niners.
Speaker 3: The last episode before.
Speaker 2: That, I was sixty percent?
Speaker 3: Was I not?
Speaker 2: You're talking? You're still yeah I am. I always talk about the past, baby, I live in the glory days.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm retired, but yeah, I'm gonna take the over, man.
Speaker 2: I gotta. I don't want to. I don't want to put it. We got a bad.
Speaker 5: Tasted with the forty nine got No, you know I always got balls, A lot of those.
Speaker 3: Just two of those, if you have more than two we got.
Speaker 2: I thought you said you like to have like options.
Speaker 4: Last week?
Speaker 2: What all about the bisexual comment?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I feel like you guys thought about it the wrong way, toxic masculine. All right, boys, don't do that.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to be a good impression. This is our first time meeting face to face.
Speaker 2: The best impression.
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 2: Georgia boot This week's Game of the Week Picks.
Speaker 1: Is presented by Georgia but Georgia Booter is America's hardest working boot designed for the hardest jobs. All day comfort and keep your feet comfortable on long work days, construction lasts, through heavy use and in tough conditions. Trusted by hardworking professionals. Step into ultimate comfort with Georgia Boots, America's hardest working boots, and use our code Butting to get twenty percent off of checkout and experience the durability and comfort trusted by hardworking professionals across the country. Head to georgiaboot dot com now and use code again. That is butzing for twenty percent off.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: You like those boots.
Speaker 4: I do like those boots.
Speaker 3: Boots they got square toe, snip toe, they got one of those steels.
Speaker 2: They keeping proof.
Speaker 3: Georgia Boots got it all right there and it looked good too. Game of the Week Will Compton. Once you start on soft, it's from the top there.
Speaker 1: I'm going Indianapolis at Denver. Playing in Denver this late in the season, it's getting cold. The spread right now is minus four, the over unders forty four. I'm a bow Leaver. I'm into bow Knicks. I love the progress he's made throughout the year. Obviously he started off throwing some interceptions. His ratio now is incredible. He's up for Offensive Rookie of the Year. I like what they're doing on offense, and their defense is vicious, one of the best defenses in the league. And I just feel like the points here at minus four in Denver, when Denver's got a lot to play for. I love this situation. And again Indianapolis like their season is pretty much done. They're going out to Denver. You hate going out to Denver this late in the year. You talk about practices like how easier practice is getting out because of the wear and tear on guys. You know, as a coach, I'm assuming you're really worried about guys conditioning levels, because again, if you're gonna do extra work, it's outside of gasers just getting on the bike and going out and playing. In a place like Denver, in that altitude, I think it's going to get to the Indianapols coach.
Speaker 2: So I feel like the Broncos blow them out.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I thought you're seeing the Colts at first.
Speaker 1: No, I'm all in on Denver. I love what Denver's doing right now, and I love the chemistry. It seems like in coach you can speak to this. It feels like the head coach that quarterback chemistry is so important. It feels like they're driving well. And that's why I'm all in on Denver. I like Denver a lot.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 3: I think the Broncos that's a huge pick. Like you said, the cold season is pretty much over. Going into Mile High City is always it paying the ass, especially when you get in December, the tans now war off the body. You're putting the joggers on instead of the cleats. You're you're just slowly getting that like melted snowman. Look for all the white pail guys out there grinding it out, and then you fly over there. Let me walking up the flight of stairs, you know what it's like. You walk off that plane, even going down though the blow stairs, you're hurting. And so I think there's going to be a big one. I love I love the thought of process about the head coach and the quarterback Bo troop pro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what you thought on how they've been, how they've been dialed into it the season and then progress that bow knicks to rookies made.
Speaker 4: I think Bo's been good. I don't think he's been over the top grade. I think he's been good. Courtland Sutton has really arrived back onto the scene. He's become a go to guy. They can run the ball decent, they don't make a lot of big runs. They're a ball control offense, low risk where they have really made strides. His defense, they were a bad defense two years ago and right now they were really rolling until Jamis went in there and lit them up. I'm hoping they get their moss, their other corner back because they put in a guy Levi something he got shredded last week. Yeah, they have to be alert for Anthony Richardson to run around and throw bombs to this young receiver Pierce. If they can stay away from the big plays. I really like Denver because of their ball control and their defense.
Speaker 1: Fortunately, they come out of that the Browns game with a win. It's like it's one of those kind of reset where you can go into the defensive room kind of challenging a little bit more, knowing you got to win.
Speaker 2: It's like, hey, this isn't our standards.
Speaker 4: That's right, and they see bow knicks every day in practice. Who runs the zone reads keeps it so Anthony Richardson won't be a completely foreign offense to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 4: I think that's gonna really help their preparation.
Speaker 3: For this What is your thought on Anthony Richardson right now? Obviously it gets benched at the beginning of the year. Joe, they blame Joe Flacco for a bad loss, they put him back in. If you're the coach of the Unapolis Colts, So how are you talking to Anthony Richardson?
Speaker 4: Anthony? He reminds me of taste some hill of the Saints. I mean he's a great runner, he's a competitive freak. I mean, this guy's unbelievable. You don't want to defend this man in two point plays, New England found out. You don't want to defend him in short yardage. But passing the ball, throwing the ball to all five eligibles in rhythm, He's got a long way to go. This is a one dimensional quarterback right now. I don't think he has a great feel for the passing part of professional football. Yet they have a real challenge, I think to get better because of that. And if they shut down the run, they're in trouble.
Speaker 3: If you and all your years of coaching, have you ever seen a quarterback tapis helmet take a playoff?
Speaker 4: No, I have not. I've never seen an offensive tackle do that. I've never seen a quarterback do that. And that's something that he'll never live down. But I gotta tell you, I'm really respectful for how he's come back from adversity and done some really good things.
Speaker 2: For the Colts. Yeah, definitely, Yeah.
Speaker 5: You getting in on the game, are you gonna Yeah, I'll definitely take Denver over to Colts for sure, I mean, but I love it.
Speaker 2: If you want, that's my game of the week. That's my pick. That's my favorite pick of the week, is it? Yeah? What do you got?
Speaker 3: My favorite pick of the week is Ravens was fourteen and a half against the Giants. I don't know what it is this year about me picking massive spreads, but it seems like it's kind of working out for me. The losses I quickly forget about, but all the wins I remember. Giants are not Giants allions. A couple of weeks ago, two times in a row they had eight and then a thirteen and a half. If you're the Giants and you're a blue collar man who works a nine to five job as working patchrick to paycheck, and you have the audacity to get a Serus one point eight two put that thing into the air with a sign saying essentially burned down the entire franchise. That cost about fifteen hundred dollars. That's a lot of hard work you have to put in. So that says what your fan base is at when it comes to the Giants. They had the veto that was a fun thought process, is a fun storyline for the Giants. Italian guy. His agents got the cocked Fedora, had the Frank Sinatra look and all that. But this, this franchise is in maybe the worst state any franchise has ever seen. Like it's been in before the Ravens they've there, they have been a little more up and down. The thing that's so apparent and can he used to be a parent, is if Dereck Henry gets over twenty yards, they win the game. All the twenty carries, they win the game. If you look at his stat sheet, every game he gets under twenty carries, he gets under one hundred yards. Every game he gets twenty carries or more, you're talking about one forty one point fifty multiple touchdowns. Now the Ravens are going into a situation where they have three games in ten days. It's one of those back to back to back type of situations, which personally I liked this late in the season because you're so you're just so callous and so much in pain. It's like, let's just let's motor through the rest of this. It's gonna be interesting to see how they handle handle this game when they are such heavily high favorites. But if they stay with the basics. They stay with Lamar Jackson, him under center still thirty three percent of the time for Derrick Henry, and they were working that play action pass. I think the Ravens will run away with this thing in a big way. We're talking about a blowout in the NFL, which is crazy.
Speaker 1: Coach Gruden, if you're the head coach of the Ravens, what are you worried about going to New York knowing that you're this favorite?
Speaker 2: Like Giants are done?
Speaker 4: Probably the first ten minutes of the game. You know, let's guard against trickery. Let's make sure we don't give up anything cheap. I want our team to come out and dominate the first ten minutes. The first two possessions on defense, the first two possessions on offense. We got to knock this team out. But be alert for trickery. Anything goes in the first ten to fifteen minutes of this game.
Speaker 2: Are you getting in on this one?
Speaker 4: I'm all over the Ravens. They're coming off of bye week. They didn't have their best showing against Philly. I agree with Taylor. The Giants are in disarray. They're looking at Sakwan down the street. Ex Giant they're looking at Xavier McKinney with seven picks, ex giant. They're looking at how about Leonard Williams. What he's doing in Seattle? He's kicking everybody's asking another ex giant. They just cut Daniel Jones for what what? What are we doing here? I think that the guy flying around with the airplane probably had it right.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take the under in this one. That's fred.
Speaker 3: We're gonna stop doing numbers in.
Speaker 5: This still taking it under in this So I'm gonna take the under forty three on this one. See, we'll see how the Ravens show up again. I know the Giants is a struggling team, but sometimes I feel like good teams play to their opponent's level. So we'll see what type of Ravens team we're gonna have out there.
Speaker 3: I mean, you look at the Giants versus Tampa Bay a few weeks ago, and Baker Mayfield looked like he was Tom Brady out there. The holes that the Giants have in that zone defense is just crazy. They were running on them, they were throwing on them. It doesn't seem like a team that's very fired up, fired up playing football on a Sunday afternoon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm still going to be fired up about I see you got your boys for your game of the week.
Speaker 5: Of course, come on now, the.
Speaker 2: Chargers, Chargers.
Speaker 5: The reason why I'm taking the Chargers again. Look, if you look at Tampa Bay, they they're plagued with injuries right now, they're two star receivers down. Now, who do we really have to throw to the big playmakers to make them plays down the field when we really need them. You saw two weeks ago they needed that and those guys was dropping passes. Now you got the Chargers with Jim Harball. That's getting those guys fired up. I mean you're seeing a whole different team when Jim Marball stepped in there. How do you feel about Jim more Ball?
Speaker 2: Oh? I like him.
Speaker 4: I don't like him like you. You played for him. I can understand the soapbox you're dancing.
Speaker 5: So I want to go with him because you know he got Justin Herbert going. He is a quarterback coach that can get quarterbacks fired up, get them going. And you're starting to see that happen with Justin Herbert. Don't get me wrong, he was a great quarterback in college, a great quarterback when he got to the NFL. But you starting to see him blossom now again. They don't have big threats to catch the ball down the field, but he's making it work. You know, he's finding guys to get open. You got lad to explosive rookie that's out there making plays. And now you got Gus Edward because they put JK. Dobbins on a ir but Gus Everard is out there still toting the ball, being able to run the ball like they like to do with Gero offense. So I gotta take the Chargers minus three. This is the game of the week for the Chargers to be explosive, to keep that winning, to keep on track getting to where they want to get to, and that's getting into the playoffs. So gotta go with the Charges on this one.
Speaker 2: I kind of like the Bucks. I kind of like them.
Speaker 4: Oh he back, Okay, how about Bucky Irby?
Speaker 2: Do you know? I kind of like the Bucks.
Speaker 1: It's like, you know, they have an opportunity to control the NFC South, as bad as that as that division is, and you know, obviously you're getting counted out going out to LA and facing the Chargers very good on defense, that you alluded to all their offensive weapons.
Speaker 2: But there's just you know, when you're.
Speaker 1: The underdog team in the league, knowing that you have an opportunity to control the division, and then also travel, get away from everything and go out to LA and beat a team like the Chargers, I just I don't know. I like the momentum, I like the chip that they have on the shoulder. And again Mike Evans being back, that's gonna be.
Speaker 2: Let me give you a stat though.
Speaker 5: So the Buccaneers have entered the game at underdogs seven times, they only won twice since they've been the underdogs seven times.
Speaker 2: What a great opportunity to win the third time? Okay, the great opportunity.
Speaker 5: And then the Bucks. I mean, the Chargers are eight and one as favorites. So you get out some great days, go away. You're right, You're right.
Speaker 2: But they playing in LA.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be It's gonna be good LA.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 5: Look when you first saw the beginning of the season, when you went to the LA and watched the Chargers, it was empty, I mean empty. No one is in the stands. Now you look around, it is packed. It is Chargers Kingdom now out there. So you got the two mixed La Rams and the Chargers, and they divided right. But now everyone is coming to the games watching the Chargers because they see what the Chargers is doing this year.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think it's gonna be a big game. I'm excited about this one. That's why it's my game of the week.
Speaker 3: We met the Chargers. I like the Chargers, strong defense, strong run game. I want to give a shout out to Joe Alt, a guy that played left tackle his entire career in college. Now he told me at the Comedies and I do not want to play right tackle. I don't want to go to the Chargers because I'm nervous about switching my stands hips on and work a certain way. I was the same way too. Can only play one position. He's gone. He's gone to the Chargers now. Fifth overall, they say, hey, we've got our left tackles play right tackle. He works in the offseason, and the kids playing really good football, were sustaining the run game, doing a great job in pass protection. That offensive line of serious business. And when you have those key ingredients, it's it's a great time to win against a team that's flying across the country. I didn't think across the country was that big of a deal. Like you, you like to bring it up a lot. But then I see the Bills fly the Rams.
Speaker 2: Last week and look what happened there.
Speaker 3: We're happy so and the Bills are a much better team on tape last week. So I think I'm definitely going Chargers here.
Speaker 2: What's your breakdown on this game?
Speaker 4: You know where I'm from, boys, I'm from Tampa, and I'm telling you I've seen the Bucks play the forty nine ers. I saw him against the Raiders last week. Baker Mayfield played on a GUMPI ankle. He's had an unbelievable year. Mike Evans is healthy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thirty straight.
Speaker 4: One thousand yard seasons. The Bucks are playing for the NFC South title. The Chargers are scrambling right now. The Ravens beat him, the Chiefs beat him. They have no firepower. Mconkee didn't play last week. Qwenton Johnson. What routes does he run? They don't have a passing game, and you can say Gus Edwards and Gus Edwards he ain't no JK. Dobbins. The Buccaneers have two guys on defense. Cancy, former first round picket Pitt. He's coming alive, man, and they got a guy inside who will whoop your ass. Vita Vaya. He tried buying me that, David. He is a pros pro. He figures it out. I just look for Tampa to win this game. Somehow, some way. It's gonna be held of a game. But I've seen your stats. I'm going against the lady Walker. I've taken Tampa.
Speaker 3: From now in every game we pick. I'm gonna wait till after Coach Cruden talks. He talks like, Yeah, the Bucks do kind of good right now, don't they.
Speaker 4: You've seen Bucky Irving play though the rookie they have, Yeah, they've got He's like a combination of Charlie Garner, Napoleon Coff and guys I've been around, only he might be better. He's a he's a hell of a receiver. He's he's got impact playmaking ability. He did not play a against the Raiders very much last week. If he plays, he's a dominant player again.
Speaker 2: Mike Evans back and Baker Mayfield man.
Speaker 3: This the run he sprung against the Giants like ten minutes thirty seconds left in the entire game. The fourth quarter and Bucky starts running up the middle, and then all of a sudden, Baker Mayfield comes the pictures blocking thirty yards downfield. That's a quarterback you can get behind as always can get behind. Fireball the ball z Pro picked up the Week is sponsored by Fireball. Fireball is a perfect shot for game Bay. Whether you're buying those sneaky little shooters before going to the stadium, We're going big with a Fireball keg for your tailgate. Whether it's a pregame shot, a tailgate lot, or a salvatory touchdown shot at the bar. No matter what, it's guaranteed to turn up your game day balls.
Speaker 2: Pick of the Week, go ahead, De Lanny Ballsy.
Speaker 4: Pick of the week Man.
Speaker 5: Okay, look what y'all see on that paper?
Speaker 4: I changed that.
Speaker 2: That was ridiculous.
Speaker 5: I don't know what I was thinking when I did that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the paper says you got Saints upset that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is ridiculous, ridiculous.
Speaker 5: I did not see the text message at that time, and I took Taylor's and then they say, hey, you want to switch it, And I just threw one out there.
Speaker 2: But I switched it to the Dolphins.
Speaker 4: Versus the Texans.
Speaker 5: I'm taking the Dolphins obviously money line. While I'm taking the Dolphins too. The concussion is gone. My man head is back. He's not seeing stars for now, but you can see he's sliding. He's getting down when he needs to get down. He's not taking those shots, the Mextra shots that you know, we all know that he used to take. So seeing those boys get on fire, you got Tyreek, you got Waddle. John ou Smith is coming to live making big plays.
Speaker 2: He can't.
Speaker 5: He had that game winning touchdown last week. A man, I just think those boys is firing. The defense is looking good. This is a game I feel like they can get against the Texans. Game you had the Titans beat the Texans. I think Miami is a way better team than the Titans. So I gotta go with the Dolphins plus three money line and I may just take that over as well.
Speaker 2: Your thoughts on the Texans. They had the year that they had last year.
Speaker 1: They're riding either picked to kind of win the day, possibly being the AFC Championship, possibly be in the Super Bowl.
Speaker 4: Yeah, preseason, you know, preseason darlings, after the acquisitions they made. But something's wrong with their offensive line. You should know better than anybody. These are well known high picks. They got a lot of money in that offensive line. They can't pick up a blitz, they don't pick up twists. The quarterback has been hit a lot. Stroud has not played well. I love their running back, Joe Mixon has come over there and been great, but they have really been hit or miss on offense. I'm really disappointed in their past protection and their defense, missing some linebackers. They've been chaotic over there. I like the Dolphins in this game. The conditions are going to be perfect, and I have nightmares a Tyreek Hill that's some bits put scars on me. He can and Wattle's coming alive. The guy that's it's hard to stop is a little running back from Texas A and m eight chance. He's a freak man in the running game, in the passing game. I just look for Miami to go down into this dome and rip them.
Speaker 3: I wasn't gonna take the Texans, but no.
Speaker 2: Dolphins, No, no, I mean I like the Dolphin. I like the Dolphin.
Speaker 3: Jonas Smith he's got three he's got three receptions in overtime, obviously gets the overtime touchdown.
Speaker 2: In the game.
Speaker 3: Two is coming alive, I think.
Speaker 1: And what do you like too about two is when they're asking about the concussions and getting down and everything else, like he takes all of the accountability and responsibility for that. And when you see that from your quarterback, like in the locker room and everything else, and the way he carries himself, like it's just a guy you can get behind.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you one thing about Miami. All the films we sit and study back in Tampa, I don't see anybody playing offense like Miami. I can't even draw the I don't even know what these plays are. I don't know if there are RPOs or what. But the ball comes out so fast. I don't care who you have on the d line the ball. The ball's coming out before the rush can get there. And this kid has the quickest release. I think half the time he throws it without the laces. The ball is out quicker than you can say dolphin. It's accurate, and they're averaging almost twenty eight points a game since two. It came back. And when you put them in perfect condition in a dome like this on a fast track with Tyreek Hill and Waddle good God.
Speaker 2: I love it. I like I'm gonna save yours because I love you.
Speaker 4: Guys are easily impressed.
Speaker 3: Easily impressed.
Speaker 4: I mean I can bullshit you guys into walking right through the freaking tunnel here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, Oh you let me run through a wallway, especially because I've done a lot of games.
Speaker 2: Just got motor we're buying.
Speaker 3: And you attached coach to her name. Obviously all of our brains just recently.
Speaker 2: Do it.
Speaker 1: I'm taking the Seahawks money line. They're hosting the Packers this week. The spread right now is Packers favored by two and a half. I just the Seahawks have been four to no since the bye week, and you when you're going to that bye week, they dropped some games. And there's two different types of teams that come out of the bye week, and they're both in the NFC West Division. You got the Cardinals that came out of by week and they've lost every game since the bye week. And then you got the Seattle Seahawks who came out of the bye week and they've won every game. Because there's a there's this idea of when you get to the bye week, you see it as a reward and opportunity, and the Seahawks have taken it as an opportunity. I feel like they're humming right now. They're clicking all the offense. Their defense is starting to come alive with with McDonald being the head coach.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: I just I like them at home against the Packers, and Packers are gonna be a good team late.
Speaker 1: That whole NFC North with the Vikings, Packers and Lions is gonna be awesome. But I like the Sea. I like Seattle right now, they're taking they're trying to take control of the division. When you look at whooping the Cardinals ass, you're kind of hoping the Bills take care of business against the Rams. That helps solidify them more. They're in a race right now with the Rams. And I like I like Seattle. I like Seattle money line.
Speaker 2: I talk you into that one.
Speaker 4: I like your take on that. I really like Green Bay because I coached there. I got feelings, you know, I got tashing for the Packers. But playing in Seattle, that's a long trip. You feel like you're flying to Tokyo. It's weird, man, it's loud. It's gonna be in packed well for the offensive line, Josh Jacobs, though, is you gotta admit been a hell of a player for Green the league. I think this is gonna be a tight game, one of the favorite games I've had all year to watch. I can't wait, But I'm gonna take the Seattle Seahawks at home in a real tight game.
Speaker 2: Anybody.
Speaker 5: I like the Packers. They barely lost to the Lions three points. I mean, I think the Package is a tough team to beat, right they are.
Speaker 2: I mean they got they got guys at every position, and.
Speaker 3: North is that division lose so close to the lines, So I think it is the most complete team in.
Speaker 4: All three phases.
Speaker 3: Josh Jacobs, great running game, Jordan Love great quarterback. And then Matt Lafleur. Love Matt la to his creativity and play calling, his situational awareness when it comes to four minute, two minutes, some of those situations we're getting off the field fast for field goals. Like he understands every piece of the game, and you can tell that as players understand every piece of the game too. Not taken with anything from the Seahawks. I love to take that their foe Noos is the bye week. I love. I love the fact that the Seahawks are playing in Seattle, because that's that's a very difficult place to twelve man. Just something about the Packers, man, something about the frozen tungs in trouble anywhere.
Speaker 2: Right, they travel anywhere they look good. I kind of like the Packers there.
Speaker 3: My ballsy pick of the week is going to be the Steelers money line versus the Eagles. We had Wallow and Gillian, are you familiar with million dollars with a game?
Speaker 4: A little bit?
Speaker 3: Okay? So Gilly comes on. That man smokes more weavy than Snoop dogg himself, more than Willie Nelson himself. He hot bocks the entire bus. I'm sure when you walk and you might have to contact tie a little bit. But this man is such a passionate Philly fan, And I love how passionate Philly fans are in general. They're nasty people. They are blue collar nasty people. They'll say all the craziest things. So I feel a little scared taking this pick. But Mike Toman is forty one twenty eight and one. When he is an underdog on the road in his career, we talk about culture guys. We talk about guy that will pull a pouncy brother off the field that we're making a big mistake and getting a flag with everything on the line, and we'll going to grab a guy like that and look in the eyes and says it's bigger than you. This team is bigger than you, and him say nothing more than yes, sir, and go back to the bench. That is the leader of men, Mike Tomlin, Russell Wilson. I've publicly apologized to him because I was saying some nasty things about Russell Wilson. He seems to be doing a lot better. Arthur Smith, who I feel like has brought up every single week on the show, great guy, friend of the show, great play caller, understands the passion of mixing the run game with the past game. And then also TJ Watt two sacks in the last three games. He went over last week and then two weeks ago went oh for again. I'm feeling like he's getting a little hungry right now. We will go out there and eat a little bit. I got the Steelers money line.
Speaker 1: I love the pick and Steeers are a great football team. But I also feel like there's some drama starting to leak in to the Philadelphia Eagles.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's coming he J Brown.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you see, you saw You see the clips when he's open, when it hurts, eyes are on him. Hey rip the ball, just cut it loose. You see the postgame presser where AJ just simply says he said, yeah, he's just keeping it very short. And then you got Brandon Graham going on a radio show. He's on ir right talking about the situation.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Those are the things late in the year you do not want to see.
Speaker 5: Especial when your record is as good as it is.
Speaker 1: They're the team that you look at against, like the Lions, the physical team you don't want to get if you're close to at halftime. They're gonna run away with in the second half because they out physical you.
Speaker 2: But just that drama that starts to seep in and go on.
Speaker 1: I don't like it, And I think that's the big storyline for me of why I would like to take the Dealers this week.
Speaker 3: If Mike Tomlin is the head coach of the Eagles. I'm not taking anything away from Sirianni. I just think Mike has done. You see the characters, the personalities that he's had to deal with in the past, AJ being able to play with AJ Brown. He is obviously an elite talent. He's incredible wide elite competitors.
Speaker 2: Rock.
Speaker 3: He wants the rock. You got to get him the ball early and often, whether it's a bubble screen, quick slant, something like that. Make the man happy, because the happier he is, the more he's gonna go off. I think that. I mean, if you're the Eagles, as you're thinking your first fifteen players, those fifteen players that you feel best about going into a game, you know more than half of those gotta be Yeah.
Speaker 2: How are you handling that situation?
Speaker 1: Knowing that that postgame presser came out with AJ, Brandon Graham's talking in the media like how are you going about this week?
Speaker 2: Trying to get back on tracking usiness.
Speaker 4: I wasn't as sensitive as you guys. I mean, I don't give a shit who's complaining about the ball. I'm worried about winning the game. There you go, and everybody needs to get in a huddle in Philadelphia and we need to introduce all of you guys to the star. His name is Saquon Barkley and the films I have just so you know, the offensive line this. Makai Beckton playing right guard. He's three hundred and fifty pounds. He almost killed an La Ram on the second level. I really have the Philadelphia Eagles getting the boot and sticking it up Pittsburgh's ass in this game. They are physical on the line. Man, but Ki Becton Dickerson at left guard, Sakwon Barkley's chasing Eric Dickerson's all time single season rushing record. Man AJ Brown just stand over there, and as soon as they come into the eight man fronts and start playing single high coverage, just be patient. We're gonna get you the ball. That's what I'm telling to Aj. Just be patient. One of the reasons Saquan is ripping people is people are scared the death of Devonte Smith and AJ Brown. We're trying to win a super Bowl here, Compton. We're not trying to win a radio show ratings contest, you know. I mean the Miami Dolphins went undefeated. Just so you guys are all on the same page. How many catches did Paul Warfield have for the Dolphins? He led their team in receiving on a perfect team twenty nine catches. He had the whole freaking year so let's win the Super Bowl, get our ring, and then you guys can enter the transfer portal at the end of the year. You know what I mean, that's the message. I think Philadelphia. Shit, we got the Pittsburgh Steelers. They're owing their last ten coming to Philadelphia. They go into Philly, man, you better check yourself before you wreck yourself. These Billy fans, the environment they've created there, it's exciting. I'm going with the Eagles in this game.
Speaker 6: If you had a wide receiver bitching about not getting the ball in every running throw rocks at me.
Speaker 4: Everybody wants the ball. You want guys that want the ball. But you know, Hell's bells. I watch every channel in the hotel. Everybody's talking about a j Brown. I'm like, you think they're on thirteen?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, exactly like that starts to get in you.
Speaker 3: I want you to tall. You brought him with Kai back down, so he was the first round pick from went to the Jets and then widely considered a bust in the NFL, comes over to the Eagles. Now you're talking to him throwing guys into the rafters at the Rams. What do you think is different for him and the Eagles that it was the Jets. I think it's an answer two things. I think he's playing guard. He's inside, he's playing guard. He's playing next to Lane Johnson. And he's got the best line coach in.
Speaker 4: The league arguably. Jeff Stoutland is a hell of a line coach. And you know, as well as anybody if you have a great line coach that prepares you in the meeting room, the individual drills, the team drills. They put a guy that you're going to have to block. They show you the looks and the kind of rushers you're going to see, the counter moves. They get into your head, they get into your body, they motivate you. Stoutland's unbelievable, you know. And I go back to Barkley. Now, this guy here is benefiting from Stoutland's offensive line, his coaching, and the targets, the threats they have on the outside. And don't forget Jalen Hurts. He's got thirteen rushing touchdowns. They only throw the ball twenty five times a game. You know why, because they don't have to throw it. They could take a boot stick it right up your ass.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would love to play for that offense.
Speaker 2: Tis.
Speaker 3: Yes, you was stress free life. No oh yeah you you know.
Speaker 7: Not you They gonna find ways and give me the ball, but I damn twenty five times I'm blocking the whole.
Speaker 3: Yeah you're not.
Speaker 2: But you're winning.
Speaker 3: Super Bowl, super Bowl, Ye win super Bowl that record.
Speaker 1: We'll get to our our rapid Fire segment this week, presented by the one and only Fireball.
Speaker 2: Rapid Fire sponsored by Fireball.
Speaker 1: Fireballs, the perfect shot for game day and whether you're buying those sneaky little shoes before going in Toto the stadium or going big with the Fireball kick for your tailgate, whether it's a pregame shot, the tailgate lot or a celebratory touchdown shot at the bar, no matter what, it's guaranteed toing nite your game day, boys, Rapid Fire cool.
Speaker 2: Alright ready?
Speaker 8: Yeah, first game is Chiefs minus four versus the Browns over under forty five.
Speaker 2: Browns Chiefs, Chiefs.
Speaker 8: Browns Bengals minus five versus the Titans over under forty seven.
Speaker 2: Bengals Bengals Bengals.
Speaker 8: Bengals Bills versus the Lions. Lions are minus two and a half over under fifty four and a half.
Speaker 4: Lions Bills, Bills, Lions.
Speaker 8: Next, Cowboys VERSU. Panthers Panthers minus two and a half over under forty three.
Speaker 4: Panthers pass Panthers, Panthers.
Speaker 5: What you got, No, you can't pass on this, johnt You gotta take no passes.
Speaker 4: They can't pass. Came all the way down here, bro.
Speaker 8: Over forty three Bears versus the Vikings Vikings minus six and a half over under forty three and a half.
Speaker 2: Vikings, Vikings, Vikings.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go Vikings.
Speaker 8: Last, we have Falcons minus four and a half versus the Raiders over under forty four and a half.
Speaker 2: Raiders the toilet Bowl right here, it's the toilet Bowl. Raiders, Raiders, Falcons.
Speaker 4: I gotta say Falcons. That pains you to says, I don't know who our quarterback is. I'm taking the Falcons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, fair enough. Lions, great jobs, jobs, Coop the job buddy. Fired up. By the way, you and I are on every single pick except for one, So I know I'm feeling good right now. That's might be the best week of mine.
Speaker 2: You like the Browns over the Chiefs.
Speaker 4: The Chiefs haven't won a game by more than four points all year.
Speaker 2: It's cold as hell.
Speaker 3: I think the Chiefs. The Chiefs obviously end up winning it somehow, some way.
Speaker 4: They cover something like Jameis Winston. Doesn't he wake up when this ship is totally stacked against him? That's what he snowing outside that horrible will win.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what, I hope they fucking do you know? I mean the Chiefs have dropped some games.
Speaker 3: Unless you say the better I know, I don't even speak because Will is slowly so. Will has had e been dead against the Chiefs for two years now, lost two super Bowls they once and they're gonna lose the AFC West. They're gonna go the Super Bowl. They've won two times in a year, two times in a row. Now, it's like, hey, Will, if you just don't speak on the Chiefs, they might lose yours will come Thiscis. You're willing the Chiefs and do a dynasty right now? And it's tough.
Speaker 1: Are all on Chiefs. We're going Bills. They're gonna be the one seed. Chiefs won't get all the home time.
Speaker 4: Have you seen the left tackle for the Chiefs? Seriously tell me about them. I mean it's bad. They had the rookie playing over there. Then they put Morris in there. Now they got DJ Humphreys. Humphreys gets hurt. I think Miles Garrett, Miles Garrett at home on a shitty day in a cold weather, he could get three or four sacks.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 3: The Nashville man himself, David Boktiari, bring him back in the fold.
Speaker 4: Is he ready to play?
Speaker 3: He's ready to play.
Speaker 2: Do you think he gets uh?
Speaker 4: If Andy Reid got him for the stretch?
Speaker 3: God, I think. I mean, I've seen black. He looks good. I've seen the boy moving around a little bit. That changed direction, looks nice. I think he can go.
Speaker 4: If you were smart, you'd hit the weights and get your butt back in there.
Speaker 2: For a month.
Speaker 3: That could be a good blocking time for a month, for a month of what going to Super Bowl?
Speaker 2: Run?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Only, Yeah, go to a team that's broken.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: You remember Lomas round No played for the Lions. All Pro every year, almost Brown great, one of the great Detroit Lions, every nine Pro Bowls, ten Pro Bowls. We signed them in Tampa the year we won the Super Bowl. He had a little gray in his beard, you know, But when you needed somebody to go in, you know, for a series. Here go block that guy for It's great to have a veteran tackle that's been there and done it.
Speaker 2: You know, David your ten.
Speaker 3: My life is over, my NFL life. I'm to be sitting here with you right now.
Speaker 4: Stress for you.
Speaker 3: This is not coaching. Has it been a little more stress free? You need to go outside, get on your boat a little bit, watch Sunday night, a little golf, you know, little golf, get that hip or place feel good and start feeling that.
Speaker 4: You know, you gotta admit you miss the locker room.
Speaker 2: You missed it.
Speaker 3: This whole entire show, Busting with the Boys production is all based on making sure we don't miss the entire lives right now.
Speaker 2: I love this.
Speaker 4: Got to keep a great concept.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna lay some foundation after I read this ad rat about bet the Boys, parlay for your coach.
Speaker 2: The enthusiasm. I know we're down.
Speaker 3: DraftKings. I love watching sports be no one makes it even better having some skin in the game thanks to our partners of DraftKings sports Book. Wondering what Drafting Sportsbook app offers? Check out Draftings live betting, same game parlays and prop betting. If you can follow you can follow, even follow your favorite barstool personality bets by joining the Barstool Betting group on the app. Down with the DraftKings Sportsbook app now and sign up using promo code Locker that's l O c k e R only at DraftKings Sportsbook. The crown is yours Now bet the Boys parlay? Yes, is us just essentially picking touchdown scores every single week this year it's week fifteen in the NFL. We have not hit one. We have not hit one. Last week we hit two of three. We can't pick THO. I know, we can't pick Thursday night games. We ended up picking Josh Jacobs in a Thursday Night game. Nobody's fault. He ends up scoring away, so the parliay would.
Speaker 2: Have scored twice.
Speaker 3: We would have celebrated forever. Now there's rumors going around, and one it's a guy with the backwards hat right there, JP Hovey. He's talking about we have to shave our head by week eighteen. I say no, but we get to week eighteen we still haven got there.
Speaker 5: They're gonna shave it.
Speaker 3: This is the most important part of my show. I have to I have to get a win here.
Speaker 2: Jamar Chase, were you win them? No.
Speaker 3: I took him last week and it worked out for me.
Speaker 1: I like that, And we gotta we gotta wine.
Speaker 2: Give us a touchdown, give us a touchdown.
Speaker 4: Coach a human being that's gonna score a touchdown anybody in the NFL. Kyram Williams of the other Rams, Yeah, I like that. And Jalen Hurts of the Eagles. Look what they've done the last two years. Who scores more touchdowns than it? It's it's insane. Those guys are good for a touchdown every week, especially in prime time.
Speaker 1: God damn Itay Jalen Hurts, let's go.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking Josh Jacobs can't go wrong. There can't go wrong.
Speaker 2: Is Irving playing questionable?
Speaker 3: Don't take them. That'd be the Neylon Coffin for us. If you took some.
Speaker 1: Mike Evans, Mike Evans coming back like Mike Evans coming back, Tyreek Hill, Tyreek Hill, Mike Evans, Josh Jacobs.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking Tyreek let's lock it in hold.
Speaker 3: But I hate it.
Speaker 1: Why who's taking on the Dolphins to score a touchdown?
Speaker 4: I'm thinking a chan or John You can have Johnnas, johnas Smith.
Speaker 5: Take Donald the last last time he hit, So I gotta take.
Speaker 3: There's no more rules. Take Derrick Henry. Who they playing playing the Giants?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Derek Henry for sure.
Speaker 3: See now I feel a whole lot better.
Speaker 1: Derek Henry, Mike Evans, Josh Jacobs, Josh Jacobs, Derrick.
Speaker 2: Henry, Mike Evans, Josh Jacobs locking in. That's a win.
Speaker 4: I'm in on eight Chan, All right.
Speaker 2: Let's do it. Four Lakers.
Speaker 3: Hit one another another one?
Speaker 2: What is that? What is that? What is that?
Speaker 9: Uh yeah, Mike Evans, Ah Chan, dere Derrick Henry, Josh Jacob, Josh Jacobs.
Speaker 2: Those are the four.
Speaker 3: Those that feels like the best one this.
Speaker 1: Year right now.
Speaker 3: And that's that's what we need.
Speaker 2: That's good, that's what we need.
Speaker 3: That's good. I'll tell you what, man, the final parlay hits Wolves will give you a barschool gave you.
Speaker 4: H might be back next week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll do it again. Yeah.
Speaker 1: This last segment or fan calling, very special fan calling. I'm hearing some rumors of Santa Claus. It's brought to us by True Classic. The True Classic team is sending out codes to hook you up with your classic, so be sure to give him a shout. Out in our comments here and on our socials using hashtag true Classic caller for a chance to win.
Speaker 2: The boy Taylor is wearing this.
Speaker 3: That's all True Classic class A true Class rue his jacket too.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is nice, right, Thanks guys.
Speaker 1: Upgrade your wardrobe and save on True Classic at true Classic dot com. Here's our fan call in. Our fan call in brought to us by what do you know, Sherman Young. It's an employee calling. It's an important calling.
Speaker 10: Very Christmas looker room. The boys have been very good this year, especially you the lady. I've heard you've been a very good boy this year. And Coach Bruden, no one respects the grinder like Santa Clause with all my l's. If I work on Justin Bill, Jaguars money line, Cleavely Browns money line, a Rams money line, Taus money.
Speaker 3: Line, Hey, I ratta love that.
Speaker 1: Rams money line, Bucks money line, Brown's money line, and Jags.
Speaker 3: Money Is there a problem because the Rams fan Thursday.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, this is our that one specific. It has to be this one. The odds are plus three thousand and six here.
Speaker 1: That's a that's a massive Christmas gift from saying to himself I love to call in Sharon.
Speaker 2: We appreciate, love it, love it.
Speaker 1: But those are I mean, we didn't talk about Jets and Jags, but you're just throwing jags there.
Speaker 2: Take a shot, take a shot away from it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you got the Chargers. Yeah, I got the You gotta do sprinkle it Browns money line, scrify because the Chiefs always find a way to win. Jags and Jets big all day.
Speaker 2: It's an ugly win, but I love it.
Speaker 3: I'll thank you, good ship thousand. That's crazy. What you should do is that money I just gave you? Put that on it, Coach.
Speaker 2: Gruden, this has been unreal. Appreciate man, Thank you for coach.
Speaker 3: I'll take one of those.
Speaker 2: It's been fun talking ball cult sensitive.
Speaker 4: I guess real quick and we get what what do you have on you?
Speaker 3: Like, give me your my little background. That's a little wolf there. That's Frank Sinatra's mugshot. We both have criminal records. I got medleman Roe back here. The fingers like those are just things I saw on Pinterest. I thought those looked real nice, so I thought I just get a few. My wife, her name is Taylor. My name is Taylor. So we got T n T.
Speaker 2: It's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Little boom Man.
Speaker 2: I wish I could have played for you though. Drop comments, make sure you subscribe. Thank you for tuning in. We will be back next week on Wednesday.
Speaker 3: Future Bears head coach Yeah,