Speaker 1: Our two Sean Hannity Show toll free on numbers eight hundred and ninety four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. We have a number of issues to go over with investigative reporter, our friend John Solomon. In just a second, we do have updates is reporting now we have the issue of Minnesota fraud. House Majority Whip Tom Emmer told Just the News on Tuesday that Minnesota state employees are providing evidence that could lead to the federal prosecution of Governor Tim Walls, offering sworn whistle blower testimony. This whistle blowers plural, confirming the Democratic governor failed to act after he was warned extensively about massive taxpayer fraud involving the state Somali immigrant population. Quote that my friend should be enough for criminal charges. The man needs should be in cuffs, Emmer said in a wide ranging interview with John Solomon and John Solomon Just the News dot com founder editor in chief, chief investigative reporter. Sir, glad you call glad you could be with us and more great reporting And that's just a tip of the iceberg with you this week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a lot going on in fact, just in the last few minutes they talked to Senator Rand Paul into House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comber. Both men they over see two of the most powerful committees in Congress. Grand Paul the Homeland Security Committee, which looks at terrorism and foreign threats, and that Comber Oversight Committee. They're both saying they're going to subpoena these Somali based couriers who've been moving hundreds of millions of dollars out of Minneapolis airport in luggage and suitcases. So we knew there was the fraud. We knew that there was the warnings to government.
Speaker 1: Can I just interrupt you who explained this here? I mean, because you're talking about millions and millions and millions of dollars.
Speaker 3: In fact, and when you.
Speaker 1: Move massive amounts of money, Now, were they moving it on private aircraft? Or are they moving on commercial aircraft? My understanding is is that you have to declare massive amounts of money, and in fact they did, and there's even a record of it.
Speaker 3: Is that true?
Speaker 2: That's correct, There's no doubt what happened. And so this began around twenty eighteen in Minnesota, right around the time that Tim Waltz is taking over as governor, and it grows. He goes from a fifty to one hundred million one year and then by twenty three and twenty fours three hundred and fifty million dollars a year in suitcases, leaving a mid size airport in the midst Midwest Minneapolis Airport, and it's going predominantly overseas, ultimately ending up in Dubai, a place that has caught the attention of our federal investigators. It's now under investigation by the Homeland Security Investigations Unit in the FBI. What's so remarkable about this is it just a few guys of Smalley descent and they're rounding up this cash. Now, when we started on this a few weeks ago, we were able to get the numbers three hundred and fifty million a year for each of the last two years out of Minnesota, Minneapolis. We now have learned that some of this money was gathered up in another place, Columbus, Ohio, which is the second largest Somali population in America, and then it's moved in cash luggages from Ohio to Minnesota and then from Minnesota overseas. So it looks like an organized cash courier business. And what we now know is these two chairmen, Rand Paul in the Senate and James Comer in the House, are going to subpoena these guys and say where were you getting this money, where was it going? Why were you moving it in cash when we have the ability to move things by wire or other capabilities, banks and a remittance payment centives.
Speaker 4: Why did you put it in cash?
Speaker 2: And is any of this money, the money that the Homeland Security Department now says ended up in the hands of al Shabah, the al Qaeda terrorist group that's in Somalia and other places in northern Africa. So for the first time we've got Congress really stepping in. The other thing that is in motion today several prominent Republicans, led by Rand Paul, he's going to introduce legislation that will ban refugees and those coming to the United States as immigrants from being on public welfare. Now, we used to have a ban, and then the Joe Biden Obama here has created a workaround, which is we'll just nim everyone a refugee and then we won't say they're covered by the band. Ran Paul making clear today that if you're coming to the United States, you're not coming here because you're planning to come on the public goal and drain American taxpayer. So some real consequences now to what we're learning about this fraud scheme that we started reporting on back in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: I mean, the amount of money is breathtaking. Are we talking about billions? How much money are we talking about here right now?
Speaker 2: The best estimate of the United States Justice Department has is about nine billion of the eighteen billion dollars in welfare in Minneapolis was defrauded. So nearly fifty percent of all taxpayer funding in Minnesota for welfare entitlement and social safety net programs was defraud it it would be one of the largest scandals in American history. But people say, well, Minnesota's just a tip the iceberg, and when you go down, it's a pyramid. What happens when you get to California. We've already been looking at California, and I talked about this last week. Start looking at California. You've got in Minnesota, you got all right food stamp fraud, you've got this food aid program, you've got a autism parents support program and some Medicaid. You get out to California, there's about six or seven other big scams that are now publicly confirmed by auditors and igs. You've got fake students enrolling in California universities. They never show up, but they get the student aid. That'd say fraud scandal. You've got medicaid illegal aliens on Medicaid there. We believe when talking to some people at Scott Best and put out a jaw dropping number the other day, like a half billion dollars of fraud could ultimately be detected by the ongoing investigation. These Blue states created a system, and the system began with five steps. The first step was, let's start counting illegal aliens in the census, all right. They changed the census rules. Then the gates were opened at the border by Joe By millions of illegal aliens came in. They are lured to sanctuary cities the Blue states. In blue cities, then they're given welfare. And then when at least in the case of Governor walt now Governor Waltz is directly warned by his own state employees that's what these whistleblowers are saying. And then they look the other way, so that the fraud can continue, so that these immigrants have enough money to stay in the Blue cities in hijack apportionment, hijack representation. That is the scandal that we're beginning to see and that lawmakers are beginning to talk about very clearly.
Speaker 1: So this is going to go well beyond Minnesota, Tim walls the Somali community in Minnesota, and it's going to move to states. I've also heard Ohio mentioned on the list of states. New York is mentioned in the list of states, and California's at the top of the net list in terms of being next.
Speaker 3: Is that correct?
Speaker 2: You have it exactly right. The President in fact even signed in order directing all agencies to look at California's welfare fraud given the size and scope of what's already been documented. So California's in New Jersey. Illinois, that's a big one. Everyone's worried about Illinois. Columbus. You mentioned Columbus is the second largest Somali center. And so now that we see this cash flow from Columbus to Minnesota in the airports, which the Homeland Security Department confirmed this week, we now know that Minnesota and Ohio are connected at least in the Somali cash flow. So it's going to be a nationwide think it's probably going to be a blue state predominant blue state or blue city fraud scheme. And a lot of the lawmakers I'm talking to comber Ran, Paul tom Emmer, the number three member of the House, they said, listen, this was a political scheme that defrauded the American taxpayer. This is what lawmakers are saying. Democrats needed to bring up their numbers because this country was turning red under the Trump years. So they start bringing in illegal aliens, opened up the borders, change a census counting, bring welfare in and it's basically a system. Let's see if they can prove that in the federal government. But that's the allegation and concern right now.
Speaker 1: Well, now we also have whistleblowers that are signing AFID David's that will go under oath. That's been confirmed that they're cooperating with investigators, which is an important step. And once they're going to go under oath, and they signed these affidavits under oath, Tim Walls and others are going to be in a whole heap of trouble is my prediction here that this you know people a lot of times and you've been with us for years doing investigative work, and you've proven so much to be true, and then a lot of times people are not held accountable. I don't see how they get out of this one. I really don't. And I say that with a pretty high degree of confidence. For once, let me let me move on, because you've also been following the issue involving Greenland and Denmark and this meeting that took place Mark or Rubo for example, and representatives from Denmark, and conversations that are taking place in public comments by the president.
Speaker 3: What's really going on?
Speaker 2: Well, listen, it's a funny thing to watch this play out because a few years ago it.
Speaker 1: Was Europe, by the way, as NATO nations now a race to send troops into Greenland.
Speaker 3: It's hilarious.
Speaker 1: That is hilarious, And well, they can't defend their own country they could, and they can't.
Speaker 2: Even help Ukraine defend itself without America. The Europeans are full of elitists who actually are disconnected from reality. That's what really you learn over the last couple of decades, and so one of the most important stories that we've written in the last couple of days by Jerry Dunlavy here at Justin News and the President President Trump socialized it. It really captures the hypocrisy. So until Donald Trump wanted to grab Greenland and give it a security perimeter and make it part of the US protection opportunities, it was Europe and by the way, the Danish intelligence services themselves warning that Russian and China posts an enormous threat to the Greenland, that it was sitting naked and open in the Arctic where China and Russia are trying to project dominance and maybe create dominance in the region in the next Great Cold War for this country. So the Europeans were warning about the second Donald Trump steps and so I can fix this. I'll put you a superiority around this. We'll keep Greenland safe, maybe make it part of the United States. All of a sudden, the Europeans forget about everything they've been worried about, everything they've been warning about, and then they're suddenly against It could only because Donald Trump stepped in to create a solution that they couldn't create. But the intelligence report show the Danish government the very people said, we don't want the Americans here now. They were warning as most recently Sean as December that Greenland was engraved danger from Russian and Chinese suggression. But the second Donald Trump offers a solution, they turn around on it. They act against their own self interest because it seems like Trump derangement syndrome is pretty well positioned in Europe these days.
Speaker 1: What do you make of this ongoing confrontation with Ice. While I was on the air last night, another shooting an ICE officer, I went into great detail while we were actually on the air. We got a statement directly to Fox News about what was happening, and it was pretty devastating for the officer involved. Now, then you have Jacob Fry and Tim Walls, you know, basically attacking you know, law enforcement for doing their job, enforcing the law, just thumbing their nose at the supremacy clause of our constitution. But in this case, you had a Venezuelan guy released by Joe Biden into the country in twenty twenty two, trying to evade arrest and fled the scene and then you know, crashed into a park car and then the officer caught the subject on foot and two other people come out of a house. They struggle ensues, and now you have three people ambushing an officer and he fearing for his life. One individual shot in the leg. But this situation is getting worse and worse. At thirteen hundred percent increase in assaults against agents, eight percent increase in the threat level against agents, I mean, this is a dramatically high number.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 2: Listen, what you're seeing now in Jacob Frye and Tim Waltz and all of this terrible rhetoric that won't stand behind the law in order and women of bloom is their effort to protect what they put in place. They have to protect this schema or their whole political charad is broken up. If you start deporting these illegal aliens from the country, they lose their tax base, they lose their voting base, they lose their apportionment base, and so they're willing to let their citizens, the lawful voters of Minnesota suffer from these thugs that are on the street, that are chasing away from and committing crimes and running from ice when they should be apprehended. What they're really doing is no different than if someone hold up a bank robber in their house to keep them from being arrested by the FBI and the bank ropper. You have criminal aliens that the ICE is trying to arrest. By the way, completely lawful. It is the law on the books to do this. It is the federal government stop to do it. And you now have aiding and abetting that process through their rhetoric, through their obstruction, through their lawsuits, Democratic elected leaders in these cities trying to stop it. Why because if these aliens are thrown out, these bad thugs are arrested and deported back to their countries where they came from, the entire scheme of the Democratic Party is going to be broken up, and their ability to get apportionment and fund sent to their cities is going to break up. Here's the big thing I would be watching for. I think the FBI director Cash Bertel, he said this to us on Friday, and I think we're getting close to the first arrest. Cashpertel said on Friday, the FBI is now investigating those who funded the protesters and provided logistical planning and support. They're going to be treated just like the protesters. They're going to be just like those who give material support. To terrorists. They're going to be indicted for obstructing federal proceedings. And once the money flow and the organizers, you know, these are paid protesters and then brought in from outside as we saw even in the woman who was shot, he was from another state, right, Missouri. I think it was the people who are paying organizing the Well.
Speaker 1: When you see these manuals that they put out how to fight and resist ice, Yeah, they're.
Speaker 2: Literally teaching people how to break the law. What cash Btel has put as the next line in the sand is that people who paid, organized, trained and implemented these protests to stop law enforcement from doing their job, they're going to be charged and arrested with obstruction of justice. So that happens. As a strong prediction that I think these protests will die on quickly because these organized don't mind putting the money out, but if they're going to be the people on the hook for the consequences, it's going to stop a lot quicker.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's a good bet.
Speaker 1: By the way, my prediction on Greenland is Donald Trump is going to try and make them an offer they can't refuse. That's my guess on how that plays out. What are the odds.
Speaker 2: I'm right, Well, means it's going to get done through peaceful mes. Just like really at the end of the way, Venezuela was become much happier. The Venezuelans are today than they were two weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Well said John Solomon. Thank you all right, let's get to my free state of Florida. J Son, how are you glad you called, sar?
Speaker 5: How are you doing, sir? It's been an honor first time caller. But I didn't know if anybody's ever giving you the perspective of the ice agent. I'm a retired law enforcement and I went through the exact same incident where a vehicle accelerated towards me and I was four to fire. Unfortunately it ended in the loss of life of someone. I have no problem believing after what I've seen that it's going to be ruled they justified shooting. But the two points that I want to make is, you know, by.
Speaker 1: The way, we do have an update on the officer. The officer, by the way, had internal bleeding and injuries because there was you know, this narrative out there, Well, we're not really sure if the officer got hit. Meanwhile, the woman backs up and accelerates right towards him. Now it's on the side, he's in front of the vehicle, and this woman puts, you know, her foot right on the gas and has headed right towards him.
Speaker 3: I don't know what.
Speaker 1: People expect that person to do at that point. I mean, I'm sure that you would much you would have much preferred that never happened to you in your life, But a four thousand pounds vehicle is a clear and present danger to your life.
Speaker 5: You are so correct and just hearing the father. I don't know if many people have heard the father not blame the ICE agent.
Speaker 3: But I played it yesterday.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, But the biggest part, there's something called culpable negligence. I'm sure you're very well aware of it, Sean. You know, in my case, the passenger was really pushing the driver to accelerate. That passenger got charged. You know, coupleble negligence as when you know or should have known that your actions are going to cause harm or debt to to somebody. Why haven't they gone after the Minnesota Ice organization that's pushing these protesters to do this, to go against the ICE agents. Why haven't they gone after that, also, why haven't we seen the video from the wife's perspective that she has. They've released all types of videos. Why haven't we seen that one.
Speaker 1: That's so good? That's a very good question. Now, the President is being very very clear. If he's put out of truth today, if the grew up politicians of Minnesota don't obey the law and stop the professional you know, insurrectionists from attacking the patriots of ICE who are only doing their job, then the President might invoke the Insurrection Act, which many presidents have done before. And you know, unfortunately, he's looking at a travesty. I mean, I've been looking at the images all day and these they are doing everything they can do. Who stop ICE from doing their job. I can name names of people you know that have been killed in Minnesota and people victims of violent crime in Minnesota and Minneapolis in particular. You never hear, you know, these names come out of the mouths of Tim Walls or you know, mayor French Fry.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and they're out there saying that this is what ICE wants. And I can tell you this is not what I wanted. This is not what that ICE agent wants. He does not want to go home to his kids and explain that he had to take somebody's life. This is not what we wanted. We have to live with this. It's part of our jobs, and we're put in these positions. Sean, it's very sad. I feel for that family. Any loss of life is horrible. But the fact that there are organizations and people pushing these protesters who put themselves out there in harm's way and making decisions that they shouldn't make, it's going to get a lot of people in trouble. Officers, police officers, law enforcement agents are trained to uphold the law and that's exactly what they're going to do. They're put in these positions by their supervisors, by the President, whoever it could be, to do a job. They're just doing their jobs.
Speaker 1: And let me tell you how this is going to end badly. Let me tell you what is likely to happen. And I pray to God I'm wrong. Like we have known terrorists in the country, and to me, it's a ticking time bomb. It's a matter of when we get attacked, not if we get attacked. But I pray to God again I'm wrong. But it's going to end in ice agents dying. This rhetoric is so incendiary, it's so dehuman, it's so insightful, and it's so reckless and so irresponsible, and it has gotten to the point these politicians are living and dying off it now. The Democrats may even want to go as far as to defund ice that. They're arguing that amongst themselves in Washington, and I guess they just want to institutionalize law breaking and aid in a bed in the law breaking and not be held accountable. I don't think that's going to work out well for anybody. Too many people have been murdered, too many people have been raped, too many people have been victims of crime, too many drugs have made it into our country, and we've got to take a stand. And the President is right to take this stand. And if we don't do it now, we don't fix it now, We're never going to fix it anyway. Jason, God bless you, and I'm sorry you had that incident in your life.
Speaker 3: You're right.
Speaker 1: No law enforcement person I know wants to ever have have to make that tough decision. Ben North, Carolina, Sean Hannity Show, Hey, how you doing, Sean, Good sir, Glad you called him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was in the service from ninety six to twenty seventeen in the Marines.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you, manum pervie, Sir.
Speaker 6: Roger out, thank you. I just wanted to kind of touch base with a little bit about how kind of the incentives for young men that are in the Marines now it's changed. They do like a blended retirement. I did twenty one years and I got a check, you know, so they chipping away at incentives and it's that.
Speaker 1: Let what do you mean by a blended telling a blended retirement?
Speaker 3: What does that mean? I'm not sure what you're fering too.
Speaker 6: They do a four to oh one k and you got to wait till you're sixty two to get a check from the service.
Speaker 4: A lot of these guys and you, it.
Speaker 1: Used to be when you're retired, you got your started getting your pension, right.
Speaker 6: I've retired at forty seven, I got to check the next month.
Speaker 1: Well, I think what the net result of that is going to be is you're going to have fewer people that maybe you dreamed of being in the service because they're sacrificing enough. I mean, we've gone through on this program, how many service people have been on food stamps. I mean, it's a national embarrassment.
Speaker 2: To me.
Speaker 1: President Trump's the one guy that's been the men trying to fix it, and more recently announced you know, I think it was fifteen hundred dollars or two thousand dollars per service person with some of the power of money that he's taken in. But again, I think we need to do a lot better job with our vets. He fixed the you know, broken veterans administration in the hospital system in his first term and gave people the option of going to regular hospitals if in fact they couldn't be seen right away.
Speaker 6: Right there's a lot of copays that kind of tie into that that you know, once you retire, you know, you kind of have to re energize yourself to enter the facility and world. And let me tell you, it's not what it used to be. You got to watch your p's and q's because we're held to a really pretty higher standard, a double standards. You're in the service, and.
Speaker 1: When it's nobody everybody that I know, I find this in life and tell me if this was in your case. Most people that I know that are in the service or got into the service, or got into law enforcement, or it became teachers. Even people that have become doctors and nurses, and they it's for them. It's a vocation of calling a dream, it's a passion, it's what they what they've always wanted to do with their lives.
Speaker 3: Was that your case, it was?
Speaker 1: And the thing is is when you make a decision along those lines, you you kind of are foregoing the option of Okay, well i'll go into business and maybe I want to make a lot of money. I never got into radio thinking i'd ever be in television. I never got in I just wanted to be on the air. As a matter of fact, I took a massive pay cut when I started and wasn't even paid at all in the beginning, and then my first job paid me next to nothing and I could barely survive.
Speaker 3: But I just love what I was doing.
Speaker 1: For me, it was a calling and a vocation, and you know, and I was blessed beyond frankly what I deserve in my mind, and I just do it because I love it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean too. I worked on old boats and then I worked on hughes and covers for the Marines, and I'm still doing it and I'm an aircraft mechanic down they taught me a trade that's done really well for me.
Speaker 3: You know, isn't that great?
Speaker 1: By the way, I mean that is one of the great things the service does do for people, is that you you can learn things, and you can advance, and you could go to school, and they have all these different programs that really you know, when you do get out of the service, you know, you're you're coming out with skills that are marketable, that will pay high salaries and on top of the retirement that you earn because you also might be called an active duty and putting your life at risk.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I still got like four more years ago before I'm a out out.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, thanks, thanks for what you've been doing and what you do, and uh, God bless people like you. We have the greatest military in the face of this earth, and you know, it's an all volunteer military and the best of the best, I think in the entire world by far.
Speaker 3: And you know, we we do it.
Speaker 1: We do need to support our brave men and women in uniform, our brave men and women you know, law enforcement. We got to support all these people. You know, the idea that you know we don't support them. What I've been watching all last night during my show, I just it's it makes me sick. Quick break right back to our busy phones. Here's our toll free number. It's eight hundred nine four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program as we roll along Hannity tonight, nine Eastern on Box. More on that coming up as we can. Right back to our busy phones, whole free number, eight hundred nine four one, sewn you want to join us. Back to our phones, let us say hi to is it Ephraim in Florida?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 4: Yes, sir? First time caller, Sean, Thanks for taking the call.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you called. Where do you live in Florida? Ie free state? I love Jacksonville, beautiful there. When I used to play golf, I don't play much anymore. Sawgrass I played it once. That part three is amazing.
Speaker 4: It's a little cold right now, so we're freezing down here.
Speaker 3: You just got to move a little a little more south.
Speaker 4: Where I am, Yes, sir. The reason why I was.
Speaker 1: Colt to tell you it's seventy degrees is right now where I am.
Speaker 3: I go ahead.
Speaker 4: The reason why I called was about the women or the self identifying women in women's sports now. And I'm a former Division one athlete thirty years ago.
Speaker 3: What kind of sport where'd you play?
Speaker 4: I played football Division one level, full scholarship athlete. I was friends with a lot of girls in women's sports. I think most of the listeners don't understand the level of commitment that these girls do in Division one athletes twelve months a year, seven days a week. They don't have time off. And I think one issue has never even discussed is there's only so many scholarship spots on the loster, right, Like I was a scholarship bubble guy, and what the bubble is. They only have so many scholarships to give, and a lot of people are on that bubble where they're they're pretty good and then they're not be great, but they won't have a certain number of scholarships. I was fortunate I got a scholarship. My point is there's girls out there who are gonna get hurt by this because they're a bubble athlete. So they're going to give that scholarship to Paul who identifies as Pamla. Now in the pool they're going to give her the scholarship instead of this girl who busted her butt her whole life to the opportunity to play Division one. Because she's on the bubble, she won't get that scholarship because they gave it to a guy who identifies as a woman. That's not fair.
Speaker 1: Well, it totally negates the shoe of title nine. And you know, my daughter, you're right, it was a full time job. She was a D one athlete and played tennis okay, and I'm very proud of her.
Speaker 3: But you give up a lot to do it.
Speaker 1: I mean practices at six in the morning, you gotta go to cross training, you gotta do weights, you gotta have practices in the afternoon. You gotta work in your classes, you gotta study. And it doesn't give you a lot of free time. It's a full time job. And the exchange yesterday I mentioned this and I'll go I'll play later in the program again. But you know, can men get pregnant? Josh Hawley at tends to exchange with a doctor that won't answer the question do you think men can get pregnant? And you know this doctor's answer is just it's so ridiculous and then you know she wasn't sure what the goal of the question was. I don't care. You know, I do take care of patients with different identities. Can men get pregnant? Again? The reason and I paused there is I'm really not sure what the goal the question is. The answer is obvious, but this is how insane it's gotten. And when I started my radio program, if you would have asked me if I'm debating and this would be debated before the US Supreme Court like this week, I wouldn't have believed you. Anyway, I do appreciate you standing up for them. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program.