Speaker 1: Bord with me here.
Speaker 2: You know b T it's so low shout O O C T no real call what we see?
Speaker 1: Whole game?
Speaker 2: Wait the bl blas something. Oh, you can't stand on their own, Sushie, I already know you can't bother with me because with the squad of me they get at They called me.
Speaker 3: Love he Loo ball Alert Welcome to the ball Alert Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Please start what you're doing and like, subscribe and share our YouTube page.
Speaker 5: I go by the name of Ferrari simm me tell young world is your bestie Sue Solo?
Speaker 6: I go by the name you know b T O C T with that oh big guessing the buildings, not.
Speaker 7: Snapping for herself.
Speaker 8: How's it going, sir? Oh man, I feel blessed. How you feeling? Yeah, we're feeling great.
Speaker 4: We appreciate you blessed, blessing our presence today.
Speaker 8: Man, I appreciate y'all having me here. Now you cool with us getting in your business? It depends on the business.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back more of the Baller Alert Show. You're listening to a special edition of The Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 8: These found me as nineteen keys. You tuned into The Barler.
Speaker 9: Alert Show nineteen Keys is here and a lot of For those who don't know, where are you from a little background on nineteen Keys.
Speaker 8: I'm from Oakland, California.
Speaker 3: Okay, so good Bay, Yeah area, the Yay area, Yeah, some part something called it the Yea areas. You feel me, But yeah, I'm born in Saint Louis, though raised in Oakland. I left when I was two, so I went back and forth in the saying between Oakland and Saint Louis.
Speaker 8: And I consider myself to be.
Speaker 3: A thought leader, serial entrepreneur, creator, designer, really any hyphen that I need to be. You know, I don't really put myself in those boxes. I just do what I want to do.
Speaker 7: Did you design your hat? And what is it? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 8: The hat, the sash? You know what I mean? Just a little bit of realty, that's all.
Speaker 1: And you're in the Nation.
Speaker 8: Yes, I was born into it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I was going to ask that, But you were born into it?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Okay?
Speaker 7: Can you explain what that means?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 5: I think people sometimes assume like the Nation is just an organization, but I think it goes a little deeper than that.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, it's been around since nineteen thirty, so it's generations in right, like my family converted before I was born, right, and now you know when we had children and their children born growing up as black Muslims in America. You know, Honorable Elijah Muhammad was the one who introduced Islam to America. So as you see like Arabs and unorthodox Arabs and things of that nature practice it today, that's because of the foundation that he lied with. So being born in the nation, we say that, you know when you was born under that structure, you feel me coming in the nation of Islam.
Speaker 9: So where did the name nineteen keys come from? Did it come from the nation?
Speaker 3: It was probably influenced specifically by a masterful art of Muhammad. He's the one who taught the Honorable Elijah Muhammad.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: He taught them for three years, and then he gave him the mission to go on and deliver a message. And he successfully delivered that message and brought out the likes of like Muhammed and Ali and Malcolm X and honorable miss lous far Khan and so on and so forth. So he had a quote in the nineteen thirties he said, there's seventeen million original people, and there's two million Indians, and he said that represents the nineteen million rusty locks.
Speaker 8: And he said, there's nineteen.
Speaker 3: Million well oil keys to unlock those rusty locked minds, and those keys is a representation of enlightenment or knowledge of self, so that those people could never be oppressed again. So I kind of took on the monica of nineteen keys as I go about enlightening people.
Speaker 9: And you're doing such a great job at it, Fairy Cohn, And you know, Malcolm X of the past, you're kind of like that for us in the future, especially in the hip hop culture, and how you have high level conversations and you're bringing us in.
Speaker 1: Was that by design? Did you always see yourself in this space growing up?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 3: I was always taught the right idea at the right time, equal success, right like, right now, if you if you can fix any problem, you got a good business mind.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 3: We have a broken culture, right That culture doesn't have any values and it's mostly ignorant and based on distraction. So when you look at black media, oftentimes they think that we don't care about high level subjects, right, like we don't listen to consciousness or science or right things of higher level of intelligence. But I think it's more so just the people who are doing it.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You put somebody corny in front of you, you don't want to listen to them, regardless of the value, right, And we don't put enough production value in it as well. So when we do things, we kind of do it low level, but the consciousness or the knowledge be high, but the quality be low. So you know, we come with that innovative approach right like the way any past revolutionary or leader or whoever it may have done it in the past, that's not my approach. I'm going to do it in a way where it looks like in twenty twenty three. I'm gonna use the resources to technology, the curture, the network, the collaboration, and any facet that I can. And I have some unique creative abilities to where we do the directing and designing. We have a teams where we do the strategy, and I'll put up my own money to get it done right. So I believe that that's something that's truly never been done in a way. And this is why you probably don't see it because most of time people ain't gonna put up their own money to deliver.
Speaker 7: A message, especially when you distraction is really high.
Speaker 5: And I think between social media and you know, just kids trying to be a lot more grown, I think what they are and they don't really have the experience of life to try to be as grown as they are. It almost seems as if they are pushing further away from the word or what it means to be spiritual and be a good person. I understand that you're using the tools right with the verbage and getting them in. Do you think that you're connecting because, like you said, you're putting yourself in twenty twenty three terms, but that could mean so many things, right, Like it's one thing to use social media, but it's a person's decision to listen to you. So what do you think it is about, well, you that's actually drawing them in to hear you. Because I think plenty of people can be in the room on the platforms, but it still takes a certain level of being for people to actually lock in.
Speaker 8: That's a good question.
Speaker 3: I think I just show up as myself, you know what I'm saying, Like, what you see is what you get, right, you feel me? Like I think a lot of people they try to put on a uniform and they try to beat this representation, right, and people know when they're being sold with something, right versus, this is just who I am. So this is where I am when the camera is off and the camera is on, right, and I'm from the streets as well, so you know, you can have some relatability. And the way I speak, the way I move, you know what I mean sometimes in the flighting side dress like we're gonna hit you on all angles. And you know, I'm empathetic. I got six brothers, I got two sisters, right, I grew up in the streets, so I understand the different dynamics of consciousness that we're dealing with. So I try to speak to people where they at. I don't speak to them at my level, right, because then people may not understand then that's just me trying to sound smart.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 3: But if I speak to you at your level, I'm actually giving you value that you can use practically in your life.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 3: That's one of the chief things people always say, like, damn, I've been thinking about that, but I ain't hear nobody say it that way, right. And when I can do that, I'm connecting the dots for you right, And sometimes it's not even giving you new information, that's being a reminder in your life of what you already know. What probably don't practice right because we have an environment that is not built around any of our positive core values, if you will right. It's not built around like honor, respect, loyal to your family, none of those particular type of things. It's built on you know, bullshit, to be honest, you feel me. So I just give people, I think a lot of tough love. And then when we do high level conversations, you know, I think about the different elements that were interested in. But because we don't ever see it right, we don't really get that opportunity to like divest into it.
Speaker 8: You feel me.
Speaker 3: It's like we interested in science, we interested in I don't know, aliens. We might be interested in collegy. But it's like it's same thing with financial literacy, but historically the people who brought it to us never spoke our language.
Speaker 8: You believe in aliens, shit, we the aliens.
Speaker 4: I do have a question though, and you said you brought up something so profound to me. A lot of us kind of come.
Speaker 8: Up in that street culture.
Speaker 4: How was it for you to mentally stay focused and not get sucked in to the streets because you can make a lot of easy money on that side.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I had a few cases growing up, you know what I mean. I did get into the streets, just you know, following my older brother, you know, and growing up in Oakland and Saint Louis. We grew up in you know, wild, dangerous neighborhoods. So you automatically get influenced by your environment. Right on the blaged Mama say, environment stronger than nature. So regardless of how good you are, you get influenced by the things that's around you. So you know, early on, y'all, so we are so drugs, things of the nature. We did our little crimes. But I always had a different consciousness. Was growing up as a Muslim, was always telling me from wrong. So I knew what I was doing right or wrong. And I knew that wasn't a future oriented path, right. I knew that that was just because I'm hustling and I'm in this environment and I want things that currently I feel like my circumstances won't allowed me to have. Right, My mom's and pops ain't had no money like that, So you know as a man, I'm gonna go out there and get it on my own, and I ain't want to work at job for a white man. So you know, the streets dictated my actions, you know, point oh, I had a lot of turning points, and I'm you know.
Speaker 1: Was there something stificate?
Speaker 3: I would say the most significant when I was nineteen years old, which just happened to be you know, I had a case, but I took that to trivel and I beat that case. And during that motion, I just remember, you know, when I got locked up, I was reading this book and it was a story book and I read it fully all the way through. And then when I closed that book, I just realized, like man, that shit got me nowhere closer to my freedom. And then when I was extra diuicted from I think of Iowa to Oakland. I remember my brother who was fighting the same case, but he was behind bars. He gave me a list of books to read, right, and these books helped me strategize. These books helped me actually critical think and understand the environment and this game that I was dealing with right, which was fighting for my freedom. So I used that knowledge. I remember even telling my lawyer things and different emotions that he can foil to help out the case, right, And he ended up doing that and they actually worked, and he told me later on that was the first case he had won. That's dope, you know, but you had a public defender, yeah, for surely.
Speaker 8: In your case.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But I just that that just put a lot of things in perspective, like you can't put your freedom in nobody's hands, right, and you can't put your power in nobody hands.
Speaker 8: And I got to dictate my whole life.
Speaker 3: So when that judge read that verdict of not guilty, man, I just decided that I'm never going to end up back in this court room.
Speaker 4: And I know my ladies are going to chat in I just really want you said another word that joked at me, because again, I think young African American men and African American men lack critical thinking. That's something that is absent in our community and the world. I really wanted you to kind of expound on your critical thinking. Was it a book that brought that to realization for you?
Speaker 8: Or I mean, I would say, because critical thing is like working out for us, Yeah, we need.
Speaker 3: The book helped me advance it, But that's not where it started. I think it started being a Muslim, you know what I mean, Like you critical think about the world. We was taught to white men the devil, black man, God. You don't get more critical of the world than that, right, So it starts a foundation. If you looking at the government a certain way, you looking at everything a certain way, You look at Christianity a certain way. We look at the way people eat, the way people talk, the way curture moves. Everything you assessed from a critical eye and perspective, right. And so even when I was a child, I always did that. We rolled with the game, but always looked at them like y'all victims of white supremacy, right by your name, by your religion practice. So everything was always a critical examination. But then it gave me specific critical examination of the system, right understanding, Like when we went in there, and I mean I was reading like Dialogue of Socrates and the other one was like Art of Deception, and a lot of one's given a breakdown on how the language and the system was first created, right like courtroom is all about it's a game. It ain't about justices, about who can win, right, and it's a very deceptive use of language in that game. Right, So when you learn to like hear certain language, I always say every level of consciousness comes with a new language. So I wanted to be aware of the game that was being played around me because I might not have interpreted and understood it correctly.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 3: So critical thinking can go in many different phases. And I'll say it's the world, not just Black America. The world is lacking just higher intelligence, period right, Like people are Like you can tell how smart people are about what they're entertained by, right, And if we look on a con them basically entertained by the most ignorant I mean, the most lowest level, dumbest things on.
Speaker 8: The planet earth.
Speaker 3: Right, it could be a meme and it just crack you up, you know what I'm saying, Like, that's a representation of your own intelligence. Right, And so when I think about the world today, it's definitely not just black people. It's across the spectrum in the whole world. Not critical thinking. And when they do critical thinking, they don't do anything about what they find out, you know what I'm saying. We can find out that the government wants to do some crazy experiment on it, on this, and then we a trip maybe for one day, and go back to our business the next. Right, So it's not just critical thinking, it's actually responding and executing and being strategic off the things that you learned about as well, because we don't just want a bunch of people that you know the problem but know nothing about it.
Speaker 9: With all that, all the lessons, can you bring us to high level conversations? And what you know led you to brand all of unit, your teachings and your lessons to give us high level conversations today.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I remember when I first was again started, I did a show with my brother Rich from Black Magic. He has a YouTube channel, right, He's big in the conscious community, probably like the biggest conscious channel, if you will.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 3: He interviews everybody that has something of value to say and some sort of knowledge to split. And I remember just thinking about the state of the country community at that time. Right, Because I'm from Oakland, we didn't really grow up in like the New York debate game. We ain't really do that, you know. I seen black men with powering money, you know what I'm saying, growing up, So that was always my aspiration of thought, like if success looks like having powering money, and didn't look like just sounded smart.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 3: So you know, I remember I made a controversial statement that the conscious community is dead. And what I meant by that is at the time, I was forming a group with some brothers and we was traveling around teaching about solutions. Right, we was teaching about you know, and showcasing what that solution looked like in real time through collaboration. And I told him is dead in the sense not physically, but just in the sense that the evolution is solutions, right, that we have to be the things that we want to see and not just talk about them.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 3: So fast forward, when I thought about it too, I used to see all these smart, brilliant brothers and I'll be like, how y'all got all their intelligence, but we don't build nothing, right. How do we complain about black media and complain about lack of representation, but we don't put our money. Our mind is and then we put that together, right, So the opportunity to create high level conversations was just examining the opportunity of the now. Saying that we can control media right in media is one of those tenets of nation building because you control the message that people receive right, and if you can do it on the mass scale, then you can actually have influence on global politics, you can have influence on the culture.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 3: So when you talk about high level conversations, you know, I had a conversation with Earn your leisure my brothers were shot and Troy really like a couple of blocks away from here when we first started the idea of putting together you know, high level conversations and what that collaboration could look like, right, because I'm very deep in when it comes to collaborating with people, because that's how you showcase the unity instead of talk about it, right. And I remember talking with a Mechi, who's my show producer. You know, it was like, if we're gonna do a show, it has to be high level. The production has to be high level, because last thing I would want to watch is somebody talking about consciousness but it's looked bootlet you know what I'm saying, Like, I need to be able to take some of your Netflix time, right, and the only way I can do that is if the quality is on part right. So that's why we created a show rather than the podcast, because we wanted to make sure that it was entertaining in the sense that you can watch it. So some people watching two three hour video and they like, I don't know how do I get through your videos? But it continues to draw me in. And so when you know you respect the viewer, right, you're gonna put it in that quality. They respect the quality, so they respect the show. And then we say, okay, let's let's we started off talking about like wealth, right, because I wanted to start it off on a practical basis. Then we start talking about masculinity. Then we start talking about science and physics and philosophy and psychology and all of these different areas. And I wanted to prove to the world, like especially these black networks that claim to be the voice of Black America.
Speaker 8: Not a lot of networks.
Speaker 3: Nah, you know what I'm saying. They claim it, but I ain't seen nobody do it. You feel me effectively, And the excuse is nobody watches it. Nah, that ain't true, right, I know, the reality of it is is that white corporations ain't gonna give you ad dollars to give black people nothing high level, you know what I'm saying. So you know, I study you know, marketing, and I study production. I study how to put these things together, and I got to give a lot of talent to the team because you know, took the vision and executed it in a manner where people were shocked, like damn, I wasn't expecting that this is actually hell a good good And then you think about somebody like Tyrek Nashi where he had to hit in colors, right, that was such a good documentary. You always learn something new and it always kept you engaged where you wanted to learn more, then you wanted to share that information with somebody else. So a lot of people are getting the whole shock of consciousness. Things that they never knew existed, right, or thoughts said they.
Speaker 8: Thought about are now being validated. Right.
Speaker 3: And this is given space for a high level culture to be brought about because it's ain't that Wait a minute, not only you know it's somebody doing it, but they're doing it successful. So now there's going to be a way of new creators and new talent that come about and say that if keys could do it, then I can do it. So the goal is to be able to create that influence so that we see a trickle effect.
Speaker 5: While we know the message is the most important people are attracted to production like that. That's why content is so crazy now. So I think it's a great point for you to say, you know what you got to make the people want to come. If the message it enough of somebody, let's drop I'm in with the production and you know, hopefully they get the message.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, my my things is we take we take the things that are the best and most valuable for us. For granted, we take them as luxuries. So I'm gonna package it as a luxury. I'm gonna make it aspirational that you feel me the sheet.
Speaker 9: I think every kid you know that should be in the curriculum of hitting colors because that.
Speaker 1: Is I got, I own all of the DVDs. But so we go on to Paradigm keys.
Speaker 3: Now, basically, I wanted to give a starting point for like frequently asked questions, because people always ask, where do I start? How do I start reprogramming myself? How do I start critical thinking right? How do I start eating better? What is a routine? So it's a very quick read, practical guy for somebody to get started and start thinking differently right, And you know that's probably gonna be the shortest book I ever put out, but I wanted, you know that to be a foundation. And my next book is actually gonna call Self Wars. So it's about, you know, the daily battles that we face mentally and spiritually right and giving people strategies that they can actually utilize right daily to win life.
Speaker 9: Speaking of the strategies, can you give us a good like top five of.
Speaker 1: Things that we can change?
Speaker 3: I would say focus on number one. Focusing on habits is key, right, because most people start with goals, right. So you know, if you have the always say this one and people don't like it sometime, but you know, you cannot have slim habits or you can't have slim goals with fat habits, right, And so it's.
Speaker 8: The same thing as you can't have.
Speaker 3: Rich goals will broke habits right, And a lot of people have these rich goals. I want to be a millionaire, I want to do this, but you have the habits of somebody is going to be poor, right, And so if I'm examining somebody's life and I want to be like them to take on their discipline, I'm gonna take on your habits so I can get your results, right, not your goals. Right, So two people at the same level with the same goals, only the person with the habits.
Speaker 8: To meet that goal would get those reasonsults.
Speaker 3: So Number one, I would tell people to change that attitude and that thought process towards reaching goals and focus on creating consistent habits, which requires you to focus on the process and not the results.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 3: We have a very process oriented social media reality where you see somebody on their ten thousand day of success and you want their results, but you don't want to go through their ten thousand days to get there, right. So therefore is disillusional, right, because you want things you would never be the person to actually receive, right. And so that to me is a number one focus. Another thing is just you know, lately, I've been doing a lot of like shadow work, right, like re examining you know, who I am and how I became who I am? Right, And when I start to think about that, is that who you are today and the decisions that you make, you know, and why sometimes we can make decisions against ourselves because those are preconditions. That's how we was conditioned as children, and it's how that we was programmed.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 3: But you can be trying to discipline yourself now because you have a new thought on who you want to be, but your patterns and your habits won't let you break that, right. And so one of the things to be able to focus on is fasting, right, like creating detox in your life. And then when you detox from one thing, then you have to replace it with something else that is better, because our body and our life don't like get balanced, right, because then we're going to crave that thing that we just lost, right, So instead you have to replace that with some sort of other social rhythm. So most people should focus on eating better.
Speaker 8: Right. We every like it's the thing. It's like fifty to sixty percent.
Speaker 3: Of America's obese, right, And that's why people have to start coming up with terms like, you know, fast shaming and body shaming, right, when really is that was never a term in any other point in history. If somebody was obese and they was doing something that was unhealthy, a person diagnosed that and told them the correct way go about making themselves better.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 3: And it's not so much of it you feeling shame because you feel like you're a bad person when you feel shamed. But you are guilty, right, You're guilty of your decisions, and you're guilty of.
Speaker 8: That reality is accountability. Yeah, like for a.
Speaker 3: Doctor to point it out or anybody to point it out, it's not a bad thing. So I focus on fasting number one and that just allows you to gain your power.
Speaker 8: It depends.
Speaker 3: Right now, I just got a Ramadan from fast and so I feel like I lost a lot of my gangs, you know what I mean. I got a little more cut. But I want to get back to my Bradley status. So I'm actually gonna be eating probably a few times a day. But my recommendation for people who don't work out and they not burning that to eat one time a day.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you work out?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What do you eat?
Speaker 8: I mean I eat food? You want me saying, right? Healthy your health?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah?
Speaker 8: So what food should we not eat? What foods should black people stop eating?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, the most number one notorious enemy of black people is poor.
Speaker 4: I just told my cousin today, I said he was talking about his blood pressure was high.
Speaker 8: I said, man, you gotta stop eating that pork.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 8: I don't really trust people eat pork.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like I don't trust people who still smoke cigarettes and eat McDonald's, you know what I mean, Because it's like, well, it's such an obvious thing that's bad for you. And if you can't make a decision to change this, how can I trust your other decision making skills?
Speaker 1: Keep a plant, you know?
Speaker 3: I mean, you got to think about how while we start eating bacon in the first place.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 3: Edward Burnet was a psychologist and he ran propaganda schemes for corporations. So what they wanted to do was the increase the sale of pork and bacon. So he created propaganda that connected it to a hearty, good breakfast. So he actually had people thinking that it was healthy. Right, So people eat bacon today a part of their ritual because of capitalism. Right, And so all these people have died of diabetes, high blood pressure, cholesterol levels, things of that nature because somebody a psychologists decided to hack the mind of people and manipulate them into buying a product. Same thing with cigarettes, and there was a time where women didn't smoke cigarettes at all. They looked at it as a man thing. And so he came up with a scheme to connect it to a rebellion like a protest. He had all the women pull out their cigarettes during this protests and start smoking, and it was seen as a protest of man's power, a torchlight of freedom as they called it, right. And so after that they was able to create a completely new market base of women's smokers because they started smoking it and thinking that they were being more free, right, And so a lot of things that we do today we think it's freedom, we think it's progress, not realizing this is somebody's pr scheme to sell a product, mark like getting married.
Speaker 1: So they sold the ring, you know, to make them want.
Speaker 3: To buy rings. And really, you know now that it got the lab grown diamonds as big right now, which you can't ask the dimond tests. Yeah, it passes the diamond tests. The people can't even they can't tell the difference, you know what I mean, because it's still a diamond.
Speaker 8: It's just grown in a lab.
Speaker 3: You feel me, like a lot of the things that we were sold, we just don't realize it and we don't want to, you know, we connect so much of who we are into products. So, like the switch was, how do you get people to start focusing on things that they desire versus things that they need. Right, and so now we have a society that's completely based on desires and not needs. So people are gonna have all these things they desire, none of the things that they need.
Speaker 7: It's the gold for you though.
Speaker 8: Oh for surely we're doing the gold.
Speaker 1: See that.
Speaker 8: Listen.
Speaker 3: We in some hectic times when it comes to currency and things of that nature. And my suggestion is that everybody should buy gold and silver. Yeah, I would say take at least twenty to forty percent or whatever you work for your income, put it in gold and silver, as well as other diversified you know areas.
Speaker 8: But definitely by We'll be right back.
Speaker 2: Stay tuned with more of the Baller Alert Show. You're listening to a special edition of The Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 3: He's found me as nineteen keys. You tuned into the Barlow Alert Show.
Speaker 1: You have a lot of women fans, and I'm sure you know that. Are you married?
Speaker 8: I'm not married. Are you the relationship? It's complicated?
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 8: I'd rather not do having to it.
Speaker 1: But you do have a lot of women fans.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I imagine I think maybe.
Speaker 5: Women well some of the women probably were drawn in to you, just you know, physically.
Speaker 7: So I worked with Tennessee.
Speaker 5: I was out there in Utah and one of my girlfriends calls me and I was like.
Speaker 7: Your boo is here, and she was like, who's my poof? It's like nineteen keys is that our events?
Speaker 1: She was like, get that?
Speaker 5: I want to say literally, so I could not even tell her that we were interviewing you today because she would probably pull up acting a fool.
Speaker 7: But your female audience is really strong.
Speaker 5: So what I want to know is meeting these females out in public, are they trying to have real high level conversations or are they just try to see someone else?
Speaker 3: I imagine there's a mix of both. You know what I'm saying, Like, I'm from Oakland, you know what I'm saying. I'm a man, I got six brothers. You know what I'm saying. We you know, we gameed that we gained tight.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 3: So, like social media, any impression that I get now is nothing new for me, to be honest, you feel me Like, I think there's a lot of people who when they start to get a platform and profile and they get attention to women, that's new for them.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying for me, you know, to be honest, it's been my whole life.
Speaker 3: You feel me like, always been who I am, always been confident, right, I'm very self aware. So yeah, it ain't nothing new, man, You feel me? Yeah, tours tours season, you feel me?
Speaker 8: Is what it is.
Speaker 3: But you know, I know I'm of the other zero point zero zero zero zero zero one percent. And what man, when it's plenty.
Speaker 7: Like what?
Speaker 5: Yeah, have you met a woman that you just knew was not being genuine like she's trying to have.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean people that's not genuine all the time. I think people always try to show up as a version they think I want to see it. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, And I'm just a real person. So I'm just gonna look at you like I already know what you're doing. You feel me, But I think that's natural, and I think it's actually a good thing because I think, you know, part of it is kind of like raising the standards, you know what I'm saying, Like it's a lot of like there's a lot of men who follow me as well, right, they really tap in because you know, I stand on when I stand on and I don't really lets society push me around in a sense of repairsing my masculinity. You know what I'm saying, I don't really care what you're thinking, care about the new constructs or agendas whatsoever. And a lot of men nowadays don't want to stand on that because even though they may agree, they're afraid to say. They say, you know, who got the most power that people gotta whisper about, right, So shit, I rather have people whispering about me. It's a representation I got some power. But black men don't be taking space no more. Black men don't be wilful. And I ain't saying all of us, but I'm just saying the common consensus amongst men these days. So to be one who does stand on what I stand on based on who I am, I think that's a good aspirational thing versus them just liking an entertainer of things of that nature because there's only one of me, right, But if you find those same qualities of men who stand up that's masculine, you feel me and the man that you with, then I think that those are better characteristics to examine and be attracted to.
Speaker 5: It seems like what's on the table right now is what does masculinity mean?
Speaker 7: What does being a woman mean?
Speaker 5: There's so much of these conversations going on right now.
Speaker 7: Do you think I think we.
Speaker 8: Know what it means?
Speaker 3: We just allowing people to redefine it, you know what I'm saying. And I don't think that they had a power to redefine it like it ain't nothing to question. I think we got to stop questioning and making that like a real reality. The people who question it, let them question themselves, right, But I don't think that that's a question for the broader society who already got it.
Speaker 8: Figure it out.
Speaker 1: Do you look for a Muslim woman?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Well, Muslim means one who submits his or her will to do the will of God. Right, so by definition, most people will consider themselves to be a Muslim. Right now, I was just having this conversation with the good brother Steven speaks, actually be doing a high level conversation on relationships and we break all this stuff down. Is one hundred percent I think Brother Nourry said. He say, beyond making the decision right to believe or follow God, the next best decision is the person you gonna be with for the rest of your life right, which is extremely important. So having a spiritual foundation in alignment with the person that you're with is completely in one hundred percent necessary.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 3: The brother used a term yesterday. He was talking about how most people are spiritually passive. Right, So when you have people that are spiritually passive, you know, most people are not that ingrained in their beliefs, you know what I'm saying, Most people that believe that they're Christians or Jehovah witnesses, like they're not practicing it to the t where you know, they're not willing to learn something new.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 3: I think I was always taught that Islam is not a religion, it's a way of life.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 3: I was taught that Prophet Muhammad, Peace to be upon him, was taught the original way that African people were living, right, and then he taught that to his people to civilize them because they was being savage.
Speaker 8: So it underbeliged.
Speaker 3: Mohammed said, he gave it Islam to black people in America right as a way to recondition them back into the original state of being, because we were giving another new religion, a new language, right, a new set of rules, new foundation, new names, new way of doing marriage and life. We don't take on none of those ancestral tenets and or practices. You feel me, So I choose to answer it in that way because I believe that most black people, especially black men as well, actually don't mind being Muslims. It's the connotation connected to it that their parents may have told them, a society that told them. But when you think about it, right, most black people are actually conservative right, and they viewpoints and traditional in their viewpoints and are in complete alignment with you know, the tenants and agreements of Islam.
Speaker 5: It definitely seems as if you know, religion is taught like when you're born, you're born into whatever your family is. You kind of don't have an opportunity at a young age to explore what the different religious beliefs are and choose what works.
Speaker 3: So you talk out to question things too. My household is different. We taught to question everything. I think my mom's got tired of them questions. But I had to figure it out, you know. And I've examined all religions, I've studied all different ways of life, I study all different sciences and background, and I haven't examined nothing in the foundation from the teachers I Oblija Muhammad that I thought was erraneo as to where I need to change.
Speaker 1: What are your views on marriage?
Speaker 3: I think marriage is cool. I think what's important though, beyond just marriage is alignment and the agreement that you have with the person that you're with. I think traditions, you know, and just traditionalism can be dangerous to follow a path just because without actually examining your real reasons. Why right, So on the outside, you can look successful because you're in marriage, but you ain't happy. And I don't think that, you know, allow God will want people to be in unhappy circumstances to please society because that's pleasing man, understand me. And so when I look at marriage, right, marriage is a legal binding between two people. It's a contract to create a partnership to do business together. Right In that business, people choose those partners because they love that partner that they want to do business with for the rest of their life. So if I'm choosing somebody, it's somebody that I'm in alignment with an agreement when and we're building something together. Right, And me, as a very masculine man, right, I have to have a very feminine woman, Right, she has to be in that flow and she has to be somebody that can help provide peace. You feel me like, you know, I know there's a new age of super progressiveness and all things of that nature, right, But those things are not attractive to me, right, I'm still attracted to the traditional qualities of what a woman is, you know, So that's what I look for.
Speaker 5: Like what like? Yeah, what's the difference between the traditional qualities and the new age?
Speaker 3: Well, I think the new age is about what a woman has. Traditional is about who she is. Right, So women start to examine themselves based on their accomplishments and their ambitions, right, similar to the way men have always examined themselves. But men have never been attracted to women based on their accomplishments. It was based on your qualities, right. So your softness, your tendness, your bilio intuition, right yo yo yo yo, your feminine actions, right yo. How we speak to each other, how we build with each other. That ability to be able to create peace in a home and to be able to build with me. You feeling like you my partner, my confidant. You know what I'm saying. You see things that I don't see you in my second brain.
Speaker 1: Would you ever get married?
Speaker 5: Yeah, for surely, like legally or would it just be an experiment between.
Speaker 3: I think I had to think about it, right because I just examined the benefits of legally or like setting up a trust or things of that nature. I think it's really the same thing. Like marriage is like a very metaphysical bond, you know what I'm saying, Like you sign that paper and like you now are metaphysically connected with this like ritual that you all have done. It's a whole ritual in process. So but I also believe you can create your own rituals and process. Like we're not jumping off of brooms and ship, but you know we're gonna figure out something that works.
Speaker 8: No, no, no kids. I got a lot of nieces and nephews.
Speaker 3: You want your own kids, oh for sure, especially my own kids.
Speaker 1: You know, having some time to give them back, you know, something.
Speaker 7: That did not want nobody else for sure.
Speaker 5: So if you met a woman who already had children, she's out out of the question.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say it's one hundred percent out of the question. But you know, I'm looking to spread my own legacy you mean, not further another man.
Speaker 8: You don't want to be no stepdaddy.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not gonna be a stepdaddy. No disrespect to the stepfather. I mean because a lot of step father stepped up when the father's didn't.
Speaker 8: I respect it.
Speaker 3: And you know, I can't never say never, but I know for a fact that I would want a woman to have my seat.
Speaker 7: Maybe the more you never know, she would have to.
Speaker 9: Be the highest level tour. Yeah you're on it right now. Yeah, what was.
Speaker 1: That that you just deal with Dame Dash? Was that part of the tour or was.
Speaker 8: That it was just like some pre tour action what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: I love that you guys are together, Like, yeah, he's one of my favorite people.
Speaker 8: That's a straight shooter man.
Speaker 3: I always wanted to work with Dame just because I was always in agreement with the things that he said.
Speaker 8: And you know, even as.
Speaker 3: He spoke about like the Court of Vrtures and things of that nature, he will say things that everybody was thinking, right, but it was afraid to say. People was afraid to lose their jobs, friends, positions, things of that nature.
Speaker 8: And it's like somebody has.
Speaker 3: To come and speak the truth, right, and when people do that, you have to support them for speaking that truth because they opened up so many doors for everybody else, right, whether people to give that credence or them flowers, so many people lives changed from the truth speakers.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You got you know, that's why I talk about, you know, the top tours in the world, like we rule over communication, you know what I'm saying. You got Minister Farkhan, you got Malcolm X, you got dang Dash, you got myself. Even Shakespeare was a tourist, you know what I mean. So the greatest communicators and speakers of truth on the planet Earth resonate with that energy. So I always wanted to do someone with Dame. So we went back to Oakland, you know what I'm saying, my city, and yeah, the people showed out. Man, it was a sold our crowd and it was dope because it was like one of the first events that oak can get to have like that. You feel me and the godless to like bring new type of events that we can go to, like we when you think of yeah, no, of course not, of course not. You know, like we don't really have that many options. You know what I'm saying the things that we can do. You gotta make the concert, club, lounge or something. But it's like we need new experiences, right that can feel those same slots of time. But we're gonna have a good time, we go vibe, we're gonna learn, and we're in the midst of the most high level people in our cities.
Speaker 8: You feel me.
Speaker 3: So for me, that's important because it's also a representation of somebody like myself being able to go on tour, right, to sell out shows and things that are nature that's new, that represents a new culture, that represents a shift in the times. So I look at this tour like I could stay at home and make money on the internet, right, I can do something digital. It's not a money play, right, this is an impact. This is about showcasing the change, like the culture is now shifting. So I always tell people come out and support it, Like you are supporting the representation of change in the world.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You support and like, you know, transformational experiences and you go get some game.
Speaker 9: How is it thro't making money in your in your line of business? How do you sustain wealth?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I almost feel like some people just assume more expect that you know, you either should stay within a certain tax bracket.
Speaker 7: Like they just find.
Speaker 5: It so hard to believe that you can be financially successful and speak about spirituality.
Speaker 3: I mean, we live in twenty twenty three. I don't see how you could think that a person can pick up a microphone and a camera and go on YouTube and be viral, you know what I'm saying, hit a million views and get tens.
Speaker 8: Of thousands of dollars.
Speaker 3: Right, So, like the idea, like people played the My grandparents played the lottery for like seventy years and didn't win, you know what I'm saying. Yet they put money in that system each and every day and every week and every month. But our generation don't want to play the lottery of picking up a new skills set and see if they win, you know what I'm saying, because we only spend our time correctly. Right, there's young children making tens of millions of dollars on YouTube right now, right, So for me, I think adults are just lazy.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 3: The smart people already credit the tools we got a artistisial intelligence that's around now, and it really takes out all of your excuses. Now you just have to look at it and say, damn, every goal that I ever wanted, every idea that ever wont it is now possible. I can't say it's my lack of budget, my lack of having a big team, none of those different things. Now you have to look at yourself. And this is why I'm coming up with the book Self Wars, because what I realize is that the enemy ain't racism and ain't white supremacy. It ain't sexism, and ain't bigotry, right, none of those things. It's your own mind that's stopping you from moving forward, you know what I'm saying. And if you can't get past that, then you can't think creatively on how you're going to use these tools.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 3: So we got books, we got health products, we got tour we got speaking engagements, right, you know, I got tech products coming out. We got the clothing, we got the hats, right, we do collaborations, we got the sponsorships.
Speaker 8: Like I'm gonna make away.
Speaker 3: You feel me like, if you smart in today's time, or you creative in today's time, there's no reason you should be broke. Broke as a representation for me in this time, and it ain't always been. But it's a representation of, you know, a sort of like mental illness, you know what I'm saying, because it's a representation your mind not working. You know what I'm saying, Like when a person something is broken, it's not working right. But if your mind works, you're gonna sit back and be like, no, damn, wait a minute. Hell of ways I can make money. I can do the airb thing. Maybe I don't want to pick up the options. Maybe I don't want to be a stock trader. Maybe I don't want to learn the credit game, right, Like, maybe I want to do touro and rent out cars. You know what I'm saying, Like, it's so many different things that you can do. You know, you can pick up drop shipping if you want to, right, you can be somebody's virtual assistant. It's like being broke is a representation of your mind not working. It They ain't got shit to do with society.
Speaker 7: It's definitely too many ways to make money out.
Speaker 3: Here, and may be screaming at people and they people got to ignore making money these days in order to be broke.
Speaker 9: We appreciate it for being on the Baller Alert show now that has and I love like the branding and things of that nature.
Speaker 1: Do you have to be Muslim to work?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 8: We shut these to everybody. Man. You know, you just gotta to look good with it.
Speaker 1: We don't want to just be showing up and everybody.
Speaker 8: Get our head. Listen, you ain't gotta be Christian where Christian Dior? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: This is this crown society man. You know you put it on your head. Man, put that crown, know you man, It's universal, man. It's a representation of knowing yourself's representation of freedom, justice, inequality. I see the sun on the stars every night.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 8: They don't belong to us, they belong to everybody.
Speaker 1: Put your orders in the tours going on high level to it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: We started the Apollo Theater Harlem, the legendary famous Pellow Theater. We actually got a really dupe special guest. I can't announce him.
Speaker 7: What's okay?
Speaker 3: Man, I don't even know how I can. No, you gotta just show up. It's gonna be one of them things, you know what I'm saying. You go see the pictures later they'll be like, damn, mom, shut up. I would have made that We actually got a lot of people that's been telling me that they gonna show up and things of that nature. We gonna have a lot of special celebrity guests and you know, influential people that's gonna be in the building. My brother Yaqui gonna be speaking. You know I would be speaking. It's gonna be a couple of performances, and you know, just like these type of things, I only really want the people who appreciate it, you know what I'm saying, Like that's my whole thing. I'd rather sit in that theater with five people that really appreciate the vibe and they decided to show up versus you know, I means just people just showing up just because of the marketing or things of that nature. Like the people that make that pilgrimage, I feel like they deserve to be there, and I want to be in the midst of their company, you know what I'm saying. But I can promise you just like every one of the shows, like we just came from Toronto, we had two back to backs, sold out shows and people loved it. We could have did three back to back. The way that the people just gravitating towards the energy. We went to London, we get like five thousand people, literally the most prestigious, one of the most prestigious venues in all the Europe at Real Aber Hall. Five thousand people. We sold that one out.
Speaker 8: That was amazing.
Speaker 3: Of course we got investments coming up. That's gonna be twenty thousand people out here in Atlanta. But yeah, man, we got we got most of the city on deck. I can't wait to announce. Everybody's gonna be there. My brother ey L go be there as well on one of the tour days. Master Investor, you go be there on one of the tour days. Yah Qi, the vegan brother you're talking about, gona be there.
Speaker 8: It's a lot. It's a lot of people, man, it's a lot of people.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I'm just I'm just calling upon my friends, man and accident if they'll pull up.
Speaker 8: Man, the guys is outside.
Speaker 7: Well, you're seeing in your audience, is it younger, older, middle, black? White?
Speaker 3: I'm beyond now now it's getting larger. So I'm seeing a diverse group, you know what I'm saying. I'm always surpriseding white people for me to side, but yeah, now I'm actually getting a lot more Caucasians, you know, I mean transparent people that be pulling up on me. But you know, of course my large audience, it's us, you know what I'm saying. But I'm starting to see younger people as well, because I think what happened is a lot of the clips are going viral on like TikTok and things of that nature, so they tapping in and that the show, you know, High Level Conversations has really tooking the brand to another level. And it's funny because I always, you know, wanted the opportunity to showcase to the world my intellect right and for me, as you asked earlier, that's what High Level Conversations was an opportunity to do.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 3: It was like I don't like on Instagram, I curate my Instagram a certain way, right because I understanding what the algorithm works. But on High Level Conversations, you go get that work.
Speaker 9: We appreciate you, We're so proud of you, and much success team.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Before we get out of here, though, we got a pep talk with Knights and Keys.
Speaker 3: Now I think about it like this, You know, your current level has to be a lowest level. If you have the ability to imagine yourself in a greater position, then you have the ability to put yourself in a greater position.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 3: Procrastination is the abortion clinic of ideas and genius, right. A lot of people are afraid of the pain of doing the work, so therefore they abort during that process. When you learn how to be alive, living man and woman, you know how to take thoughts out your mind and bring them in to reality. And there's no greater joy than having an idea and a vision and actually seeing it into fruition. So prove that you're alive, take them thoughts out your head and bring them into reality, and I'll see y'all at the highest level to it.
Speaker 2: Can't get enough of baller Alert. Follow us on all social media platforms at baller alert, log on to baller alert dot com.