Speaker 1: What ignorance are you bringing this today? Now?
Speaker 2: This deels what you think? You have a warrant? You have a warrant. I've been there. You have a warrant. Let's go cat dog, Let's get it into it.
Speaker 1: Ship receiving.
Speaker 3: This is Brad.
Speaker 1: Brad, I'm trying to reach a Regina. Please hold off a woman, hold on hello one minute.
Speaker 3: Receiving. This is Regina.
Speaker 1: How you doing? This is Officer Antonio with the Chicago Police Department. Do you have a I have a fax for you. Do you have a fact number available that I can send something to?
Speaker 3: Do you have a fact of me?
Speaker 1: Yes? I have a fact for you, Regina, And this is uh you you're working in shipping and receiving.
Speaker 4: Yes, I am.
Speaker 1: This is Officer Antonio from the Chicago Police Department. I have a fax for you. Well, what's the fact for I'd rather you see and then we'll discuss it after. Just give me your number. I'll get this sent over and then I'll call you back in a few minutes to make sure you've gotten it.
Speaker 4: You're fashioned to my job? Is this personal or is this work related?
Speaker 1: This is something actually that you need to have in your hand right away. Let me get your facts number so I can get this over to you as soon as possible.
Speaker 4: Okay, Ven you're up on the police apartment and you want.
Speaker 3: To send me a fact.
Speaker 1: I want to send you in fact. Okay, so go ahead and give me your number.
Speaker 3: Okay, but this is my job. What's going to come over on the fact?
Speaker 1: What are you? You have the right person for you? It will it will be addressed to you. Just stand by the facts machine and it'll be there within the next three minutes.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, all right, sorry, go ahead and fast it.
Speaker 1: Okay, give me your number.
Speaker 3: Uh huh one tream, just put it a Kicken to me.
Speaker 1: Okay. I would advise that you stand by there so no one else gets it. Okay, okay. What's your name against Officer Antonio. So just stand by your fax machine and look for it, trying.
Speaker 3: To make sure if you if you have the fact you have to send me. Want you stoff to the top and read to it to make.
Speaker 4: Sure you have the right person.
Speaker 3: You can see that thing.
Speaker 1: Anybody are you Regina?
Speaker 3: I'm Regima? Does it say Regina Regina elk?
Speaker 1: Regina ELK is your home address?
Speaker 3: I don't see how the police apartment is facing me anything.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I don't.
Speaker 4: See how the Chicago Police a bottom is facts for me anything.
Speaker 3: Are you sure you have the right person?
Speaker 1: I have the right person? Are you located at fifty eight Avenue? What is that your home?
Speaker 3: Read the whatever fact you have to send me?
Speaker 4: Just stop to the top and let's let's go from there.
Speaker 1: Ma'am. I will get to that once I send it. I'm sending it over in the.
Speaker 3: No you're sending you're gonna send it to my job. I work here.
Speaker 4: This is my place of importment.
Speaker 3: You just can't send any old things in the police department over here. You're just a blessing.
Speaker 1: But I'm an officer. I'm allowed to send things anywhere I want to, Okay, So just stand by your fax machine. I'll call you back in three minutes and we'll discuss, okay.
Speaker 4: I just don't see how you can just fact stuff like that.
Speaker 1: If the phone I'm sending it there.
Speaker 3: How do you know nobody else is going to see if you If you're not allowed to tell me what it is, you're allowed to fact than anybody else to read it right receiving?
Speaker 1: I don't what's your bay I'm.
Speaker 3: Over receive all revenue. See what you want? Even tell your phone doesn't even make he says, just tell me.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 3: Let's see what it is about.
Speaker 1: Ma'am. I'll call you back. Thank you. She've been receiving this bread bread. I'm trying to get Regina again. Please, uh hold on, hold on.
Speaker 4: Let me see you Shippany receiving this the Regina.
Speaker 1: Okay, Regina, this is Officer Antonio again. Did you get your facts?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: I got the fact. This is saying it's just a warn. It's not saying what or when or what happened or anything.
Speaker 1: Okay, war from my arrest. That's a warrant for your arrest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I am not going to cooperate anymore with you until you tell me what is going on.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well here's what's going on. What I need you to do is either come into the station or we're going to have two officers come over to your job and pick you up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but now don't you start telling me what this the ball. I'm not coming. I'm not got you anywhere. I'm at work and nobody can just come up here. Just what are you gonna try and tell me? I just have a one. You have to give me more information.
Speaker 1: And okay, we've got too many people and witnesses claiming that you have been doing public nudity and flashing. What you've been indulging in public nudity? Have you been flashing people?
Speaker 3: What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: What are you than witnesses?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about we ma'am. We have several witnesses that are claiming Regina has been doing a lot of flashing and a lot of public Nudity's the moon?
Speaker 3: I'm your shore real Are you sure you have the.
Speaker 1: Right pers I have the exact person, ma'am. I would not have been able to call your job. I know exactly who I am. Ma'am. Are you listening to me? I will give you two hours to come into the station, or I will send a squad car out to get you.
Speaker 4: Well, what I don't give it, what you don't give me to us.
Speaker 3: What you need to do is take this warning.
Speaker 4: Shove it up because I wasn't anywhere.
Speaker 3: Yes, what dayd is happen?
Speaker 1: What I understand? You understanding this?
Speaker 4: Have a date on when when the incidents happened.
Speaker 1: This has been happening for the last month from what I understand.
Speaker 3: So somebody came up there and said that I'm flashing people and y'all just get.
Speaker 4: A war out and that's that's how easy it is.
Speaker 1: Right Well, if they have filed a complaint. Okay, listen, I tell you what. I'm gonna send a car over. Okay, you can send a car you want to.
Speaker 4: Y'all can tell Bill in not coming here because I haven't classed anybody. I'm too old to be flashing people. I don't need that, So you can bring You can send a car if you want to.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 4: You better send more than one because I ain't doing so what more does not tell me.
Speaker 1: Anything, mister Jim. I'm here to let you know that I am sending a squad car right now that should being there in the next thirty minutes. Okay, I don't give a what you do.
Speaker 3: Like I talk, you got to send minute of one. I'm about to call us when y'all getting your gonna and he's gonna walk because I ain't been out nowhere yet and I know this. I'm gonna do what But it wasn't me, So y'all can kiss my So we're talking to some other people. I'm telling they kiss because I'm on the way after I'm going. I'm saying, I please, I can kiss my goody left me all. I hope you have that to nod off you and this more hop about that? Come you and this police. I'm leave it already. I put out you got me five and they have me outside saying I was next at Letting nowhere, I'm got house. That's the lea kiss my home.
Speaker 1: About that, ma'am. Listen the person that filed the complaint. That's what I was asking you, ma'am. Tommy piled the complaint. Tommy, baby nephew, Tommy.
Speaker 3: Welcome the nephew. I don't have any else men, Tommy.
Speaker 1: That man that's come up, Gina, Regina, Regina, this is nephew tied me from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Your girlfriend Canvas got me the plank phone call.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna kick that.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna kick her every time I see her. Oh my goodness, Hey, I got some answer.
Speaker 1: Baby, tell me this. What's the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 4: The baddest radio show is a Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 2: After she got the warn and you didn't answer them questions, Yeah, man.
Speaker 1: She went in.
Speaker 2: Kiss my wall making nicked nicked blanky. Well, when you come up here, I'm gonna call my hoose and he gone, boy, this dude right here, she finna get everybody arrested right now. The Facts Throwback with the Fat Man roback tracks, Baby Stupid keeps on Moving, Stupid. July eleven, twelve thirteen, Helium Helium Comedy Club. That's in Atlanta. That's Alpharetta. Baby, the Nephew was coming to town. Come see what the fuss is all about. I think it's been about five six years and now since I actually been in the atl performing. So y'all come holler at your boy. The Nephew will be there all weekend long. July eleven, twelve thirteen, Helium Comedy Club, Alpharetta at l You know where it is. Greeks and Grapes line up, Get ready, Greeks and Greape Music and Comedy Festival. We got George Clinton, we got Javon Oison, you got an if you time in, Jonathan Slocum, Yolanda Adams. The list goes on and on and on. August seventh, through the Tent Napa Valley, Creeks and Grapes all vines lead to Napple.
Speaker 1: You're listening, Steve Harvey Morning Show