Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis Duran. The Elvis Duran phone tapped.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Danielle.
Speaker 1: All right, so Denise is phone tapping her fiance Luke. They just got engaged, but it didn't go as smoothly as planned he proposed with the fortune cookie. They spelled her name wrong. So I'm calling as a rep from the company. Let's see how this goes.
Speaker 3: Listen it.
Speaker 1: Hello, Yeah, hi, Luke, this is Melissa from dot com.
Speaker 3: You're calling me back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm calling you back. You called about the fortune cookie order that you had placed.
Speaker 3: Well, I am well. When I was, you guys messed up one of my cookies. When I you know, I set up this really nice dinner for my girlfriend. I had three cookies that were supposed to say you already met the love of your life. Your life is about to change, and Denise will you marry me? And you guys put Dennis will you marry me? On the on the cookie?
Speaker 1: So what can we do for you, sir?
Speaker 3: So, I just don't think it's fair that I'm paying full price when you guys didn't get my order right.
Speaker 1: The first two cookies were right right.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter if the first two cookies are right. This is a this is a process I have in all three cookies community to be right for what I spent two hundred and thirty seven dollars on.
Speaker 1: Okay, but did you type the name in as Dennis in the website?
Speaker 3: No? I typed it is Denise.
Speaker 1: Okay. Well, let hold on. Let me check your pace email confirmation, hold on, hold on checking your paperwork. No, I got Dennis right in front of me.
Speaker 3: Wells, you got an email that says Denise, lady, why are you arguing with me about this? We can't afford you the email.
Speaker 1: Well, I hate to tell you this, but there's no refund policy the custom made cookies. We can't take them back. Who else is going to use them? And so it's just that's why we have no refund policy.
Speaker 3: Well, she saw them somebody named dentists, because these aren't the cookies that I ordered.
Speaker 1: Okay, did she say yes?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Did she say yes? There's a question. Did she say yes?
Speaker 2: No? Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes? She said yes.
Speaker 1: Okay, So then what's the big deal? Why are you calling me complaining? The girl said, yeah.
Speaker 3: Point the point is not that, she said as. The point is that I paid two hundred and thirty seven dollars from a company that was supposed to do something right. You didn't get it right, so I shouldn't have to pay for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know what, this is going to be a funny story. You can tell your kids one day.
Speaker 2: I'm waiting for a funny story. I paid you for cookies that said tone.
Speaker 1: But then you should have made sure that the paperwork didn't say Dennis, because I got Dennis right in front of me.
Speaker 2: I need a paperwork, didn't they did it? Said Denise? I cut it a email.
Speaker 1: I mean, we sent you a whole bunch of these fortune cookies. Don't you check them before you give them tour?
Speaker 2: Well, it could have been their own time. I'd gladly checked them, but they were there almost a whole day late. So I got them twenty minutes before the dinner. I throw them in my car and went to the dinner.
Speaker 1: Give me a bit brow.
Speaker 2: I was just lucky that we pulled it off in the first place. You couldn't have taken minutes. I'm screwed up because you people didn't job them.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, why do I always deal with people like this?
Speaker 2: You couldn't need no people like this? Maybe because you don't know to do your job.
Speaker 1: Does your new fiance know about your temper?
Speaker 3: Your fiance is that I'm a person who gets what he pays for.
Speaker 1: Was it a romantic night?
Speaker 3: I'm not talking to you anymore, you crazy person. Would you please give me a supervisor?
Speaker 2: Look, I shouldn't have to you about this supervisor.
Speaker 1: I am the supervisor.
Speaker 2: Sorry where you're talking right now? I'm not exercising any any customers.
Speaker 1: But you know what, as soon as you come on the phone, you start yelling at me.
Speaker 2: So what I was? You start yelling, You start telling me that I'm wrong for wanting a refund, for getting the wrong God, Lady Denise, are you there.
Speaker 1: This is Daniel and Arroll from Elvis Turan in the Morning Show, and your fiancea just phone tapped you.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, this God, you're the worst customer service person.
Speaker 2: Elvis Durant's phone tap.
Speaker 3: This phone tap was pre recorded permission
Speaker 1: Granted by the Elvis san phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show.