Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Cameridge Edge.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, welcome back to another episode of Chew Cheese in the Pod with myself and to Lorries. Hello. Oh my gosh, so let's get into it. Beverly Hills is officially done for the season. The third reunion came out last night, and oh my gosh, I didn't think it needed to be supersized.
Speaker 3: When you say supersized, was it longer than usual?
Speaker 2: Yes, it was like an hour, good god, eighteen minutes or something like that.
Speaker 3: I'm like, seriously, Sarah, I didn't know that, and I'm like, jeezus, this is going on forever forever. I'm not saying it was boring because I hate to see all the shows go. When they go, you get attached to watching something right and you have to fill that spot. But I was like, this is dragging out.
Speaker 2: They were letting me in on that I didn't know. Starts out where Bose calls out Setting for labeling her as an angry black woman on the after show set and claim she only said bows was angry because she was yelling. Bo shut that down real quick. She says, don't say I was yelling because I don't yell, set and said, bos came in strong and both responded, I am strong, Bows.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna make a bet with you if you don't yell. Now that you're a housewife, there's going to be a time where you're gonna yell. Just tell you. I know, but tell me what about your wife that doesn't yell? I bet you five bucks, Bows. I mean, we all yell one time or another. It's in you, it's in you, it's in me because we know that. Well, no, Camra, we know that you can do it. But Bose, as a rule, she's a professional woman. She handles things differently. You know, she comes from a world where there's hr and there's all these these you know, good point, there's all these different things. But guess what that doesn't that's not in this.
Speaker 2: World, so not housewife world. And guess what, it's not just a housewife thing yelling. It's a human thing.
Speaker 3: It's a human thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, uh huh.
Speaker 3: And and this is you know that the grounds for some yelling. So it's coming. Yeah, so it's coming, Bose, I promise you you would yell at some point.
Speaker 2: Question somebody on that couch said that Sutton buys people. I can't remember who it was. It was Dory Dory, Okay, so Stry says it set and buys people. He's like, uh uh ah, she's frugal. I think she's cheap. I would have to say. Kathy gave us some comedy, so.
Speaker 3: She did say that to her, and I have to say it was funny. I don't know that she's cheap. And then here comes gar Selled to the rescue. As always, She's not cheap. I know. I don't think she buys people. I have a lot to say about this, so I don't know if you're on the same page with me as this.
Speaker 2: There's a lot to talk about and there's a lot of factors that went into it. So then let's move on to Jurie denied in playing that Sudden has a drinking problem, which is a total lie. She absolutely has said Sutton has a drinking problem.
Speaker 3: She's the one who said was it her or was it Kyle who said it? Well, no, she went over when she was by Kyle's house, I think one morning and she walked in and she was like, well, she drinks poka in the morning or what I think?
Speaker 2: I think everybody has made a comment about it. I mean, when you have a mixer that you carry in your purse, Yeah, that to me is a little bit of a red flag. But that's just me.
Speaker 3: So I don't drink, right, So I don't see the joy in it. I don't. I don't comment on people who do drink a lot. I happen to be nervous around people who drink. As I've said before, it makes me nervous. It's not my thing. But hey, all the power to you if you could get the edge off by drink, I guess. I mean, but any too much of anything is no good, right, But it's not for us to say Tamra no, I well, not me and you.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean I might have said it, okay, but she denies it. But but Andy also noted that Jurid had agreed with a comment on Instagram calling Sudden a drunk commenting facts. Jurid instantly turn that bitch around just like this and directed the blame on her like she didn't even address it. She didn't be like, yeah I did say that. Yeah, I did call her like whatever. She turned it around, and it was.
Speaker 3: Just like, well you say it, you say it was because of COVID and dah da.
Speaker 2: Dah and then she also insisted Dard also insisted if she wanted to paint Sutton as an alcoholic, she would have done a hell of a lot more than what she's done.
Speaker 3: So she basically she said it in so many words. She didn't come out and call her an alcoholic, but she has hooked the bear about it. And you know, Sutton's not stupid. But you know, I don't like the lack of accountability that Dori is taking here.
Speaker 2: She didn't take any accountability. No, non zip zelch. We have a tweet, we have many comments like she in this just this season. It's like is there alcohol and not? I mean it's Sutton. Of course there's alcohol in it. So she insinuates a lot, but she doesn't actually come out and say the words ericacues Sudden of kicking women when they are down. Now, Sudden asked if Kyle and Dured had done the same to Erica. Erica said, she cussed them out privately.
Speaker 3: Okay, so they did, they did, so, so Erica, you're just saying, you're kind of like just saying that Sutton did it. And Sutton's like, wait a second, I'm not the only one who did it.
Speaker 2: Well, kyle In says they never kicked Erica when she was down. Ever, I think that there was an overall feeling within the group that Erica was doing something wrong. And I think that Sutton accused Erica of a lot of stuff throughout the years about her legal issues and that she did. I mean, she went, she went really deep on those that situation. So, I mean, I think there is er well you could tell there.
Speaker 3: Is some certain can't stomach her.
Speaker 2: I think there's some truth to it. I honestly do.
Speaker 3: When Erica said it's it's warranted. And you know, Erica has moved on from it. You know, I don't think that they attacked something when things were happening, because when she was fighting with them, they were down, Like there's a lot of things they could have come back and said at those times. But they don't fight like New Jersey.
Speaker 2: No, they don't.
Speaker 3: So there's these this under lying resentment amongst all of them, I think, and towards Sutton. But you know, I I'll say it again, I'll die on this hill. No one had Erika's back when she was going through that.
Speaker 2: I think some of the girls did. I don't think that Kyle did, but I think there was a lot of conversations.
Speaker 3: I don't think. I wouldn't say they kicked her, but I wouldn't say they said. We believe that you didn't know, because you're our friend and you're saying you didn't do it. So until you're somebody proves differently, we we believe you. Nobody said that.
Speaker 2: No one said that at all ever.
Speaker 3: And you know, when she was sitting there and the tears were strolling down her face, nobody said to Sutton, shut the up and get off her back. She's going through enough like they just didn't. So, yeah, that's all I have to say about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, a fan claims set and yells and throws tantrums when people confront her about her hypocrisy and bad behavior. Garcela says, sometimes World of Doubles Dan standards that's also known as Housewives. Garcel said, sometimes it seems that way depends on who's pushing her buttons. Garcela is done at this point for sticking up for sudden, I feel.
Speaker 3: Well, it's about time.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like she's pissed off and you can see it all over her face, no know how.
Speaker 3: Like she was fed up to hear, like she just had enough. Yeah, she had enough enough. Wait, I want to ask you. So she came into the reunion saying, I hope we take a cast photo. What happened from there to the end that made her like just enough? Like it was just enough?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I think it started with Bo's kind of reprimanding her. I think that really pushed her over the edge about the break in of the house right right, and Garcel doubled down on that, and Bose is like, no, like you should not be doing that. Da da da, And then I think it continued with Sutton. Sutton didn't have her back, like she had no zero.
Speaker 3: One, not one thing did Sutton say in her favor, and right until the end when and they said what did you take? What was your favorite part of the season, what did you what was surprised you? What did you take? She said, I loved seeing Sutton and her mother whatever it was that she said, But it had to do with again being a friend to Sutton. There's a lot of things she could have she could have said, I'm surprised that maybe this girl sitting next to me really, isn't that good of a friend to me?
Speaker 2: She could have said that, she could have said that, she kept her mouth shut. She was clearly irritated from the get go.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 2: I don't think listen, I don't think it was her intention to go out there and quit. I think because she said from the very beginning, let's all finally take a cast photo. In the very end, she's like, peace out, I'm done. So I think that it's been something she's been thinking about. I think every housewife that's been on for quite a while is like, is this not that long?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is this it? Maybe this is it for me? Like what was she like four or five years?
Speaker 3: And five years? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And she has a lot else going on. It's the housewives that have like, does nothing else going.
Speaker 3: On that she doesn't want to get this. Yeah, my friend, nobody really likes me. And then there's the I feel like there's a little bit of an ego thing. You know, here comes bows, yeah, big boss bows, Yeah, kind of like reprimands her about how what she thinks she said. But and I feel like Garcel saying that's how I felt about it. But I think her ego was hurt a little bit once again once again, just sat there, she does.
Speaker 2: That's what's all she's been doing. But Garcel said she was pissed because she doesn't get any grace in this group and her is not accepted. No, no one smiled Bill. Let me ask you or people supposed to be smiling each other at the reunion. Like to me, going to the union reunion is usually like I'm dreading it. I don't want to do this, you know. I think it was more of but I'm always in the hot seat.
Speaker 3: So I think that Garcel felt that she was on an island. There are people that say I'm on an island. Meanwhile, they have the backing of everybody. People stand behind them and hold their hand through good and bad. Not this. I do feel like Garcel felt very singled out. And you know when when you put all your eggs in that one basket of a friend and then you really it's not reciprocal. Where do you go from there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you're right. I think that she felt like she was on island. I've I've had seasons where I felt like I was on an island. You were, and and yes, and and it's one of those situations where you go into every filming just being so anxious and you know, am I gonna get yelled at today? What's going to happen? And after a while, when you're on that island, it's like, why am I on the show? And I really do feel like so I think that's what that was. Yeah, I think we're real good for with Sutton. And then sudden you know she's flip flopping. She's not being there for her. She setting so badly wants to be in the whole like group of girls, you know, being besties with them, where it's always been Garcela and Sutton. They've been that, they've been like the Fox Force five, they're the two that always stick together. So now she doesn't have Sutton sticking up Or was.
Speaker 3: It was it just garcels sticking for Satin because Sutton's always getting in trouble?
Speaker 2: Yeah, or was it I don't know, No, it was it was the two of them always like, you know.
Speaker 3: But it's Sutton, give me a time where Sutton, please, like give me a time where Suton showed her her allegiance to Garcel.
Speaker 2: Well, not not in this reunion. I'm missing it, and not in this reunion there wasn't. But I do feel like in the past years they do. They stick together and they back each other up. So that's why I think it was more of a shock to Garcella. It's like, where's my friend? Where's my friend? When you don't have a lot of friends in a group and your one friend is not being there for you, You're like, why am I here? What am I doing?
Speaker 3: You know? Sett and branched out. She brought on Jennifer Tilly. Yeah, and now it just wasn't her and Garceal. So now her and Jennifer are getting lunchtime and talk time and sitting on the couch together, you know, at the at the cash trip, and you know, here's garcel going off in her room to herself.
Speaker 2: Well, and also, I feel like Setton was so desperately wanting Kyle as her bestie this year, and I don't know where that changed, because there's always been a little bit of bickering friendship, but a lot of bickering between the two of them. Well because same ile, I know why.
Speaker 3: I know why, because Kyle gave her a little attention this season.
Speaker 2: Well, I screw some crumbs, That's what I saw. I think that Kyle's a staple to the show. Everybody wants to be her friend. In this group, Sutton has stuck to gurselves for so many years and now for some reason she's pulling away and she's like, I need Kyle to be my bestie. And it was a little desperado.
Speaker 3: Yeah thanks, And yeah, well, I mean, I mean it's nice to make friends with other people and not to be just friends with it. I mean, that's what I think. But you can never forget who is that one solid person for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I do believe like these shows are about conflict and resolution and if you are a person We've talked about this before, if you don't want to make up with somebody, you don't want to be friends with somebody, or try your best to be friend somebody and if they're not having it, then there's nothing you can do. But that's what the shows are about too. When you try to isolate somebody, you're just making yourself look bad and you're not showing yourself as you know, a a in a positive way. When it comes to the network, conflict resolution, complect result Like, if you're can't do that, then you shouldn't be on the show.
Speaker 3: Honestly, you have to drop things like like Erica Jane said, She's like, listen, yeah, yeah, I have I have issues with you, but I decided to move on from them. And yeah we did find a better place this season. And something's like, but you know, why are you bringing it up when you said you moved on from it? She said, I did move on for it, but doesn't mean I can't bring it up. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Eric is very good at moving on. She can get up, yet she'll move on.
Speaker 3: She really, you know, she really got past how she was kind of like when things went went down for her, she kind of got pasted. She never held anybody accountable for not really.
Speaker 2: She never plays victim, no, never, And that's what I love about her. She's one top girl. She you know, she takes care of her now and it's like you don't, I don't give a shit.
Speaker 3: She she's resilient. Yeah, I am resilient. I saw her.
Speaker 2: I saw her the other day and I was venting about some things and she's like, don't get in there and do it, like you know what I mean. Like she's like, you don't worry about it like her, and like, don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: Can get you there and do it. At Bravo Khan, she had this tight lycra dress on. It was like plastic. Oh yes, yes, I'm I'm Here's me, short fat Italian girl from New Jersey, putting my eye lashes on, you know, fixing my makeup in the bathroom. And then I look up and there's the Barbie Doll Erica Jane standing behind me. And I'm like, Eric, look at look at yourself in the mare.
Speaker 2: Such a presence, right, It's insane.
Speaker 3: It is insane. I don't just everything is perfectly in. It's just where it belongs. I don't know what else to say.
Speaker 4: The legs, you know, every arms, the long legs, yes, the tors so, everything, the attitude, it's all top notch. So Erica hasn't finalized her divorce from Tom, but her lawyers wants her to move forward. Andy brought up Tom's conviction and his request to be moved to a hospital. Erica says she's only considered visiting him when he passes, explaining that he's no longer mentally present.
Speaker 3: That if I came there, you don't even know who cares.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that that made me sad. You know, I'm sure that she wants to see him, but he's also put her through so much. She doesn't twenty past years with him.
Speaker 3: So even if you want to see somebody, you're going to go see them, whether they're coherent or not.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just feel like you know, you don't gey. So she's like, no, no.
Speaker 3: She doesn't want to go see him. That was okay, save face like them saying are you going to see him? To support she doesn't want to see him? Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, she had a very good response to Andy when he asked, do you think Tom is guilty now? Eric responded, it doesn't really.
Speaker 3: Not for me to know yet, it's not my decision. The law the law. It was a great answer, that's the truth. But she she gave both answers very enough to get her off the hook of going any further with him pushing her to answer, well, there's not much more an answer without giving an answer.
Speaker 2: But there's nothing left to do.
Speaker 3: Do you want to go see him? He's not mentally there. Why would I go see him? Okay, that's enough. She was put in such a position from him almost homeless, I want to say, like she didn't know where her next Neil was coming.
Speaker 2: From She couldn't even imagine she done the whole.
Speaker 3: You know what though, Tamra being a single mom going through divorce. You you've been there before.
Speaker 2: Joe being in a lawsuit in my past.
Speaker 3: Oh the lawsuit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those are so mentally draining and exhausting. He'll scary, it could kill you.
Speaker 3: You physically sick. Like That's what I'm saying. It's like unhealthy stress. It's like you can get sick from it. It can years later.
Speaker 2: Manifest Yeah, so that she was good.
Speaker 3: I don't blame a lot, and I get it.
Speaker 2: Hopefully on the other side.
Speaker 3: The closure is with herself, that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it was very sweet for Andy acknowledged Teddy's you know, being diagnosed with cancer is very sweet. You have to you have to remember at that time of the reunion, Teddy was still in the hospital. So, yes, So I had seen Kyle at the hospital and she had told me for the reunion, and I knew that had to be the hardest thing in the world for her to do because of this, because you know, they're best friends and she was worried sick, and it is hard for sure, and I think.
Speaker 3: That is a very unsure time yes, yes.
Speaker 2: And I do think Andy's being a little bit messy. Asked, you know, talking about that, because I think there was a motivation behind it, because he knew I'm sure from somebody. The Duried hadn't reached out yet, and her response had not reached out to Teddy, and her response was she'd prefer to wait until Teddy was out of the thick of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what everyone does when they're worried about someone. They wait till they get better to see if they're okay.
Speaker 2: Shut the up.
Speaker 3: Yeah I didn't. I didn't.
Speaker 2: I don't operate like that. I don't operate.
Speaker 3: Actually, I was being sarcastic. I know. That's actually what I said to the TV when she said that. And again not taking accountability. Maybe that's something you should do, like you know what I I probably should have been. I'm going to do it now. Not Oh, I'm just waiting for a better time.
Speaker 2: I mean, just to send a text message or to reach out to Kyle like she from what I understand, she didn't even reach out to Kyle. And here she is bitching because Kyle reached out.
Speaker 1: To p K.
Speaker 2: You know, she also reached out, reached out to durate during the divorce. They weren't even speaking and considering knowing what Kyle's going through with this, Like you can't even reach out and say, hey, you know, my heart is broken, you know, give her my love whatever. Because a lot of people did, a lot of people did, like people that necessarily wrangers did, yes, strangers the whole world, but even people in the housewife world that wasn't you know, maybe close with Teddy on the cast. I mean, I think almost the entire cast had reached out.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: If Erica facetimed her set an editor to her prayer, Chain Bose, who I don't even think has ever met her, offered to send her food, like that's just what you do.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well they've since treat reached out and they're good now. Of course, this is a time not to worry or to hold a grudge. You know, Teddy has to worry about getting better, and of course camera we all have to focus on the positive things all we can for this. Yes, but it says a lot to me.
Speaker 2: It says a lot to me.
Speaker 3: I'm going to say, yeah, I am that person who reaches out, who worries, who tries to do my best if I, uh, yeah, so.
Speaker 2: I mean, my god, Vicky Gumblson reached out to Teddy and even said to a present, and she's been through a book a colorable things about her for years, and she said, listen, this ain't right.
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, And I know Vicky personally, and I know she's lost a few people to cancer, so I know that it's very something that's close to her heart. But you know that that's somebody. This is somebody that she Teddy worked with, you know, Dori. Really she went to Durrey's house when she got robbed, and she anymore. So I can go on and on, because this is very frustrating for me, but let's just move on.
Speaker 3: So I don't we're going to move on from that. But you know what, I don't think we have to say a lot about it. I think it speaks a lot for itself.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, something I don't have to Yeah, So then we move on. Andy asked Kyle if Mariso had filed for divorce. Kyle said no. She got emotional, saying she regrets how their separation deteriorated. She didn't know he was dating anyone until she saw the airport photos, though she assumed. Kyle admitted she used to check his messages whether they're separated.
Speaker 3: So if she checked his messages, she would have known exactly who that girl was. The girl just didn't show up without saying, hey, are you here? She didn't like a shot in the dark, So if Kyle was getting his messages, Kyle knew exactly what was going on.
Speaker 2: But he did say there was a point in the separation where she just stopped looking and I.
Speaker 3: Do, oh yeah, But then when that picture comes out, she didn't go back and look. I know how she was finding.
Speaker 2: Probably, but how is she doing it?
Speaker 3: Does she have a computer? I computer pad? His his Apple ID was hooked up to something. So while his texts are going to the computers in the house, do.
Speaker 2: You have does Polly have your phone?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Can he get into it? He can have it, yeah, but I mean does it? Does he check it? Does he go through it? Do you go through his?
Speaker 3: Never? Never? No, No, I don't. But you know there's always that one day where you go, I got a little feeling a little a little gut feeling. Yeah, I haven't had that with Paul. My my phone is left. I hand pulled my phone and go could you please, you know, put it over there or whatever, doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: So he has my password. He gave me his pastord, but I don't remember it, like it's not anything. I should have wrote it down just in case you never.
Speaker 3: Know, Well you can always.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, he just gives you. If I want to look at his money, you'd give it to me. But I'm just and I would give him mind, but I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know. But if we're not through a breakup. So, but so Kyle had during this time. I'm sorry, but Kyle was getting all his messages.
Speaker 2: Well, Kyle is much like Teddy because they're investigators. So she said she didn't know he's dating anybody until he saw the airport picture. Kyle Mitch. She used to check his messages while they were separated. Now she stopped looking, and I'm sure he now after seeing this, he's like, hell no, I don't know how you're seeing him. But I'm taking this well.
Speaker 3: So all he has to do is changes apple I D and I'm sure and get it anymore.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it's done now.
Speaker 3: But by the time he figured out that she was getting all these things, because at one point he goes, how does she know everything.
Speaker 2: She's like, I know every crumb. This job right here is just a side hustle. I'm actually a detective.
Speaker 3: Every woman is every woman can do that. Sis, you had his apple ID for many years and you just never let on. You never gave up your source. But then you told him too much about what you knew and he figured it out, or maybe some other woman he was sitting across from when he picked up his phone and goes, how does she know everything? And the twenty year old goes, dumb, dumb, we have every code. We could break a code in three minutes.
Speaker 2: I wonder though, if she knew everything, but she was telling because if she told him the things that she knew, then he'd be like, where you're getting that information? So she was probably very smart and kept it to herself.
Speaker 3: Well, she shouldn't have told him anything she knew. The time I tell you everything I know will be the last time you see.
Speaker 2: Me, Jeff. So for the first time, first time ever, I feel like Kyle is acknowledging her potential feelings for Morgan Wade.
Speaker 3: There, you know, she said, she's the first time.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean she's been very quesite about that last year they got matching tattoos and things. She said, she's not coming out, but she has questions for her daughters and support regardless of how she identifies. Kyle said that her kids were very supportive. So Kathy was over there laughing her as Esterica laughing her ass off.
Speaker 3: Did Kathy say I'm gonna be a lesbian just so you don't feel alone?
Speaker 2: Well, well, I was waiting for that next, but she did say, like I told my girls, And Andy said, wait, you told your girls you're a lesbian, and she's like huh. But you know what, at this point, I just feel like, leave this alone. Whatever her feelings are for Morgan or not for Morgan, at this point like it, just leave her alone, leave her alone.
Speaker 3: Camera. I know you guys are closed and your friends, and I happen to think it comes I'm Kyle's I am a fan. I saw her stick up for that dog the other day. I ask I would have fought that bitch. If I was with Kyle, Kyle could have ran behind me. We would have been duking, and I would have went a couple of rounds with that woman. I'm going to just tell you right now, for.
Speaker 2: I was of you that haven't seen it. There is a video going around on social media where Kyle, Teddy, I think Jen, and a few other people were walking.
Speaker 3: With this lady was stagging her little dogs across the street. And you know, I looked at some of the comments and they were like, Kyle, stay out of it.
Speaker 2: No, no, Kyle said, Kyle is an animal lover. And Kyle said something to the when we didn't hear the audio, at least I didn't, and basically like, don't do that to your dogs. This woman ripped her scarf off and she was chasing Kyle around.
Speaker 3: It was so funny because Kyle was like trying to hide and like she was running behind. Let me tell you, Kyle got behind.
Speaker 2: Teddy and it was funny because Teddy's like, she's afraid of nothing. This I'm telling you. I know this for a fact. Teddy is afraid of nothing. And she just stood there like I'm not running from you.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, So it would have been I promise you would have been an altercation if it was in New Jersey. But Kyle's so cute, adorable. Kyle, thank you very much for that alone, for that act, of that courageous act. I am not going to talk about you and wait at all, and if you don't want to talk about it, I'm good with that.
Speaker 2: So after filming wrapped, Andy said they were taking a cast photo. Garcelle declined when asked why, she said, I don't want to be in the cast photo. In her dressing room, garcel said she's grateful for the opportunity, but done with the show. There assholes, she said before leaving. I don't think she needed to say that. I know she was mad. I probably would have done the same thing because I say ship that I don't.
Speaker 3: Really mean worse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the group went ahead with the photo. Sutton tried to find garcel at afterward after the photo and she's like, wait, what can I Can I just go to supper?
Speaker 3: Supper? Can I just say one thing? Yeah? When Sutton went to leave, garcel was the first one to get up after her many a time, okay on the boat. When when Sutton went outside after the whatever you want to call it, the trial that they had on her or whatever you want to call it, she yeah, she went with Sutton. Jennifer Tilly went was last reunion. When Sutton went to pass out, garcel left with her her self, caught some heat on that she did. She caught heat for leaving with her friends. So now on, Sutton, I'm only speaking this out loud, not because I don't like you, because I do like you. I've been I've been to your apartment in the city and and you were kind. We've been in Bravo Khan together, we've met several times. But I want you to just see what I'm saying here, Sutton, because I know you're a sensible woman. I just want to point out that when when Garcela walked away, you didn't follow her. You stood there and you talk to the girls. They weren't being that nice about her leaving.
Speaker 2: Well, I wish somebody would have followed her.
Speaker 3: Ah, Sutton, you go after the picture, Sutton. What I would have done would have said, guys, give me a couple of minutes, let me go speak to her before we take this picture. You didn't do that. And then when you went to the room and saw that she had left, you said, oh, I thought we were going to supper again about you, Satin, And it wasn't about oh my god, I'm sick. Should I have come sooner? Should I have not let her go? No, you're worried about who you're gonna sit and eat with.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, let's play devil's advocate a little bit. Like Garcel said something nice about Sutton, and Sutton chose to suck up to Erica, the same person who called Garcel uninteresting. She probably felt totally on her own after that. And I know a lot of people, like on my social media, I asked questions like, what did you think a lot of people were upset that Garcel left and feels like she candish it, but she can't take it. But you have to also understand somebody's like mentally where they're at at that moment, if they're very hurt and very sad. And I don't think she's mad. I think she was sad and upset, and she felt like she was pushed out on an island by herself, and so that's why she was reacting like that. I probably would have done the same thing. So you can't really judge until you're in that position.
Speaker 3: But and then Dorri yells at her that was so unprofessional.
Speaker 2: Oh please please, Dorrit. Dorrit was two hours late to the reunion last year because she was having that Kate put over her head or whatever. It was like that outfit.
Speaker 3: So you would never be allowed to be two hours lately in trillion years.
Speaker 2: But that's unprofessional. She's she did the whole reunion. She that's professional. She didn't want to take a picture. That's just being pissed off. I think I don't think.
Speaker 3: That's being a phony because the cast picture shows that you're all moving on from whatever it was that you spoke about. That we're in a picture together. And she was like, I'm not I'm getting up and I'm leaving. But at the same time, and I'm going to say, Dorrie has the right to not like her for what she said about her home invasion. It's kind of like you can't come back from that. So I'm not going to be mad. I'm not mad at Dorrit for saying that to her. I'm not. I can't be. But but I think that everybody runs after everybody when they walk off or run off. I think the nail that brought the nail in the coffin was getting getting her kind of her ass handed to her a little bit by bows. And I think that there's like kind of a pecking order, like I was here before you.
Speaker 2: I think so out I think so know how to.
Speaker 3: Really say it. It's just that's what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would bug me too. I think that I'm more mad at Sutton for not sticking by her side. I think Sudden should have stuck up for Garcel because Garcela has stuck up for so many years. You know, listen, I don't do you think. Let me ask you a question here. So there's two ways of looking at this. Garcel said at the very beginning of this show this year, everyone could take a cast photo. Was it a pre planning her was she please, are you planning her walkout? Or was it like she did not? Because I don't think so. I think that I don't think so got irritated as time went on for those housagers sitting there and she's like out.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to say she didn't have one foot out the door and one on a banana peel. I'm not going to say that she wasn't on her last leg. There was still redemption there while she sat there. The fact that she stayed through the whole thing and never got up and walked off and left, the fact that she didn't do it until the end tells me that she sat there waiting for something different to happen. Yeah, she was giving it a chance.
Speaker 2: She was, and she was getting more irritated as time went on, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: And I think if someone, anybody there would have given her this much, maybe a smile maybe. How about after she said no one smiled at me and no one gave a that she said it really they were like, well, yeah, we're not smiling at anybody, but they kind of were. There was a you know they do like you sit next to someone, you talk to the person you're next to or what you know it.
Speaker 2: There was some information from the cast that said that Garcel never got close in a body. She checked in, she clopped in, she clocked out afterwards something.
Speaker 3: Yes, what you get, Gara? I mean friends?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like sometimes we will film like we filmed yesterday, and then afterwards you hang out for a little while and you talk and you know, but if you're just go do your scene, you get out and you're gone. You know, you're putting that message out there that maybe potentially that's.
Speaker 3: What it is. Friends, but you didn't put your time in. Yeah, relationships, aren't you know, if you're going to be on the show, you really kind of form relationships with people outside of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, the Pink pock Box said, I think Sutton was a catalyst for Garcel leaving set has no loyalty. Then Trish the Dish nine one two says, I wish Garsla would have said everything on stage that she said back in her dressing room to her team, And I agree with that. I wish she would have spoke her mind because it really was like, Okay, I'm out, I don't want to do this anymore, you know, f all of you. But why why wouldn't you tell them? Why tell me?
Speaker 3: Why? You know? Like because again, when you're so hurt, like when I'm hurt, or when I'm mad, or when I'm upset, it takes me a minute to articulate everything that I feel. I don't think that about her. She's very well spoken, and you know she's got a lot more going on as far as jobs and producing and things like that. But you know, I mean, like you just said, echoing what you just said and going back to what you just said, there is still a degree of what can you you know, humanly like when you or hurt, you just can't even sometimes you can't.
Speaker 2: Just yeah, no, I get it. That's a that's a very good point, A very good point. I mean, at least she said how she felt backstage with her glam team and all that. So we did get kind of a button on that. I'm curious, has Garcel talked to Sutton sense the reunion's been over? And what is Sutton thinking? Because she is, like I heard, no, she's it's sudden is going to drown without Garcel by her side.
Speaker 3: Next year we'll see, well.
Speaker 2: Who's giving her best buddy.
Speaker 3: He's going to stick get Kyle some more practical crystals. I mean, she's holding a crystal that's the size of my.
Speaker 2: How I mean, how many times did she drop that?
Speaker 3: Like enough? But like honestly, okay, I know that was I'm like, what is that? What does she in this size too? They come in this size?
Speaker 2: I know she had this like big old amethyst or hands.
Speaker 3: She's just this little thing. So those are my thoughts. Those are my thoughts.
Speaker 2: So Beverly Hills is done. Miami is coming out next month. They haven't very very excited about that.
Speaker 3: I love Maristol and Mike Gurdi and Lexia.
Speaker 2: Oh I love them all. I really do you know. It's always sad to say goodbye to another season of any show.
Speaker 3: Well not only told you, because then you have to fill that that gap.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, So that all that means is we're going to be having some new shows come out.
Speaker 3: I enjoyed this very much.
Speaker 2: This is very fun.
Speaker 3: This is very fun, and they think we agree on a lot of things.
Speaker 2: That we're going to get ourselves into big trouble one day.
Speaker 3: I'm waiting love.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys for tuning in to another.
Speaker 3: Than so much. Let's all get in trouble together.
Speaker 2: Goodbye, scumbags.