Speaker 1: It's I Do Part two. I am Bob getting one of your celebrity mentors in the podcast you Know Me from the Today Show and the podcast I co host with the lovely Tristas Sutter almost Famous The Ogs and Today. I am very excited to be with my dear friend Kelly ben Simone. I love her so much and there's been a lot going on with you, Kelly since the last I saw you. So let's get into this.
Speaker 2: How are you hi, Bob? How are you? First? I love your haircut, Thank you so good, thank you, well done, well done, Sonny and bright as always giant. You know me, You're always in a good mood. I love that we're like the two like always in a good mood people. It's like you're like, well do you guys like we're always like happy.
Speaker 1: The eternal Optimists.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the last time we talked, right, we were playing the dating game. You chose guy from the Golden Bachelorette as your finalist, and I heard some stuff went off the rails with that. Can you fill us in? Because really, look at the iHeartRadio Music Awards and you're there with Gary O. I love it was one of your runner ups love love. So I know that you know that you guys went to dinner together that night. But first of all, let's talk about Gary first, because I do love that man. So how is your night with Gary?
Speaker 2: Oh? My god? First of all, Gary is such a stellar human, great, great guy. I know. I always say that. I always say that with the good ones, not with the bad ones. He is just smart, kind, fun, easy going, Like he's like he's like, oh wow, He's like, you really know you're ware around a red carpet. I was like, yeah, we're gona have so much fun. And he was just was like fun and he like took my lead and like we had a great time, and you know, I think that, you know I I I was at first, I was like, oh my god, we're going to go around and go, you know, walk down the red carpet. Like every you know, guy that I've gone a date with who's ever walked down the carpet with me has been like very like and I don't want to want to say awkward, but just like they always felt like they were on their back foot, and I was like, everything's fun. Some photos and shoot the shows with some fun people and just talk casually and just like enjoyed the process. And they all get very like, you know, like it's the New York times. I'm like, no, no, no, no, No, one's like doing a deep dive on you. They're just trying to say hi. They just want you to smile, have a good time. And he was so cool and he was just very sweet too. He was very very sweet. He always said such really nice things, and yeah, we had a great time. We had a great time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love I love that dude. And he's like a spiritually connected guy. You know, he's a fun guy. There's there's so many good things about him. But what I really was interested in too, and I was happy to see that. And what I was really interested in was I thought you were supposed to be there with Guy in the Golden Bachelorette. So what happened?
Speaker 2: I have no idea? So God, so yeah we had so First of all, how much fun was that?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it was such a fun day.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that was so much fun. I loved doing that with you. And you know, guy just like he answered the right he was He just knew the answers to the test. You know, he was just so on point, and he was he was so great, and so I was like, oh, it be great for you know, for the Music Awards. So then he starts asking for my phone number and starts texting me these novellas and I was like, I'm sorry what I'm like? And then he was like, I met you know, X, Y and Z person and this is her name and these are her stats. I'm like, I don't. I'm like, did I miss something? I have no idea what you're talking about. And then he was liked, did you really like me? And I was like I'm sorry, what how about? Like how are you wait?
Speaker 1: So he's just like digging, just constantly digging, like hey is this are we the real deal? And You're like, I don't. I think I saw you? Said, I don't know. I just met you on a game show.
Speaker 2: I was like, I don't even know you.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: And by the way, I didn't even see his face because you guys saw my face, but I didn't get to see his. So I have no idea, Like I was just basing it off of a voice and you know, banter, and but I you know, and I you know what, you have to always go with your gut, because my gut was to go with Gary.
Speaker 1: I love it, see there, I love Yes. I think that was a great choice.
Speaker 2: I think those where they were my two contenders, and I should have gone with Gary, and I went with Gary. So I had the best.
Speaker 1: Any any plans on you and Gary getting back together again, I mean, are hanging out like any any new you know, things on the horizon.
Speaker 2: You know, he's he lives in Palm Springs, which I love so much. But today on Instagram, like literally on my way here, he was, he was, he was, he was commenting on one of my pictures. And always he's always like saying like such nice things. Yeah, like you got this girl, You're amazing. I'm so happy for you. I'm like, oh god, just such a nice way to you know, see a message from a friend. Heck, yeah, you don't comment on my on my Instagram?
Speaker 1: You know what. I need to comment more. I need to comment more. I definitely need to hold on. Let's talk about it so now than after after you're doing the Award show and all that good stuff. Yeah, I understand it. All of a sudden you got a DM from somebody else? Yes, is this true?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 1: Who was this? And it was also someone from The Golden Bachelor atte is this correct?
Speaker 2: Yes? But I again, I had no idea. I mean not to sound like really awful, but I have a lot of people dming me, and I try to be as nice as possible, and I try to sure, you know, say like thanks, to appreciate you, just to be nice because like there's so many people out there on reality that just think they're like feeling gorgeous, and I'm just trying to be nice to people, and I, hey, if you took the effort, I can try to take the effort, make the effort as well. He was like, I'm from Chicago. So I'm like wait, what, like wait are you for real? Because people are you know, they're all everyone's always from my hometown always. I'm like really wow. Uh So yeah, he was He's from my hotel. And then he's like, I'm a hairdresser. I'm like, well, I'm like known for my hair, So imagine like an in house hairdresser. How fire will that be?
Speaker 1: Could you imagine? I mean, We're we're gonna have to ask. I want to tell you we actually have Pascal on the show today, and I think it's going to be very exciting for me to be a fly on the wall with the two of you and you guys actually get to meet.
Speaker 2: Wait, let's get let's get like really down to it. Let's I want to read this to you so you can know like what was what was really going. Let's so you can get the intel.
Speaker 1: Okay, right, Okay, you're gonna read it from Pascal. Awesome, I was going to need it.
Speaker 2: Lem it funded all right. Let's le's while I'm looking for this tech for this because it was long and it was not short and I'm not very proficient. I should have glasses on right now. I'm trying to like be like cool and I'm so not cool. Bob's like, you're not cool.
Speaker 1: I know I'm not.
Speaker 2: Oh, here he is, Hello, Kelly. My name is Pascal. I was one of the Golden Bachelor of the Golden bachelorrette season. I had a chance to talk to Gary today and catch up in life in general. He shared with me the incredible experience he had with you and the one you had with Guy Gansett, who didn't come to a surprise to me that said, I would love to hear from you. I personally think that I'm more the type of man you're looking for. You're still looking for someone.
Speaker 1: I love this guy.
Speaker 2: Bob's like storytime with Kelly.
Speaker 3: But I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not big on texting, and I promise you I will not send you a picture of me, but I hope to hear from you either way. Here's my cellphone number. And I respond, I'm from Rockford.
Speaker 1: That's all. You're right upper Rockford, he said.
Speaker 2: I never say, like, how are you ever? Like just I'm more about me. I'm from Rockford.
Speaker 1: I'm from Rockford, and I'm known for my hair. I can't wait to meet you. That's so good. All right, Well, I need to know. I'm gonna have to ask if he asked, felt obligated to ask Gary's permission, you know, I mean, yeah, these guys are like obsessed with all date in the same woman. It seems right, I mean, the only one I'm in thread. Yeah. All right, Well let's bring him in because I've always wanted to meet him, and I've heard so many great things about him from his good friends like Gary and and a lot of the guys for the show.
Speaker 2: So not guy.
Speaker 1: Uh No, I didn't know anything about anybody anything from anyone guy only talk about guy.
Speaker 2: And sends me selfies. I'm like, I'm definitely before.
Speaker 1: Oh that's nice. Well, let's let's bring in Pascal. I'm very excited, uh Pascal.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello everybody.
Speaker 1: As I'm so happy to meet you. I've heard such great things about you from your friends on on the on the Golden Bachelor at CAST. They always speak very highly of you, and I'm very happy to meet you, sir.
Speaker 3: Thank you. This is same same here.
Speaker 1: Thank you well, thank you, And now you're on the on the call and on the thread with with the beautiful Kelly ben Simone. How wonderful is this?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 2: How are you tell me how to tell me how to pronounce your last name Pascal? Because I think I I mispronounced it.
Speaker 1: I B g U I okay?
Speaker 2: And where are you from?
Speaker 4: I'm originally from Paris, France, but I was born in Caso. We move in France when I was one years old, so I was most likely raised in Paris and see I was about twenty three years old and then then I'm moving to the city. I heard and your husband was French?
Speaker 3: Am I right?
Speaker 2: Yes? And he was also from Morocco too, exactly. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know if it's Casablanca. That sounds so chic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a guys, this is incredible the details that are lining up right here. I'm already feeling a vibe. But I was like casa, So we all go don good vibes in here. Good guys. I think we need to go back to your homeland, Pascal as a as a.
Speaker 2: Family trip trip to Morocco.
Speaker 1: We'll bring our podcast live. Yes, I got a lot of ideas here. I got a lot of ideas.
Speaker 2: Why from the camel from the camp?
Speaker 1: All right, so I need to know. I need to know how did you hear about Kelly and Guy and Kelly and Gary and then everything that had gone down? I mean, is it true that the men of the Golden Bachelort actually have like a group chat like a text threat? And how do I get in on this?
Speaker 4: Okay, So when we when we all met in the mansion, and that on the first night, I believe then guide the Sally to get the number and email address of all of us. So we create a thank a tread of a thirteen or twelve people, which is the twelfth finalist of the twelve reminding John the Golden Bachelorett and then so we've been texting back and forth, you know, happy holidays, what's going on with you? Are you going to be in the Bachelor in Paradise? Oh, I'm doing this and I'm doing that. And so I felt like that was kind of interested to keep in contact with those guys. I'm not very big on texting. I'm more the type of guy who like to call. So I have a group of four or five of them I really bonded during my ex experience and so those I usually give them a call, how are you, how you doing?
Speaker 3: And d dad. So that's that's how we we happened to get in.
Speaker 1: Touch with that and you. That's so nice.
Speaker 3: Me and Geary Me, I mean you're talking me and Geary or me and Guy?
Speaker 1: Well both, I think I I understood you were relatively close with both of them, aren't you?
Speaker 3: And not not really.
Speaker 4: I was more close with Mark. I was close more with c k K. I love Greg, Greg does have. I had the smaller room in the in the mansion, so I had the Greg c K then and I and then after about to rose ceremony, I ended up having the room for myself, which is good. But so everybody wanted to come up into the room and say, oh, you know, I kind of I said, no, no, this is bad luck for you guys.
Speaker 3: This is bad.
Speaker 1: That's one of those things I love that this is.
Speaker 3: This is bad luck.
Speaker 1: Okay, you guys don't know want to come up here.
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this. Have you ever d M? You know a woman before that you didn't know? I mean I or was this kind of because you're not a big Texter so I wouldn't guess you're a big d M or either Was this the first time you've slated into someone's d MS? No?
Speaker 3: No, a few times, A few times.
Speaker 4: There is some some you know, after you done with the show, as you've been in there and so is you and how you call?
Speaker 3: You know, you get bombardied with email.
Speaker 4: You get bombardied with messages from all over the place, and the young, the older, the spectrum of whatever. So so what happened is is sometime interesting happened when I contacted Kelly is because I know then during Valentine you did a little game about picking up three of the Bachelor, which was Keith. There was guy Gary and Keith, I believe, and yeah, asking him questions about how which one you're going to take into that I Radio Music World event, and to be quite an assuiss you. I'm a little bit disappointed because I think I was one of the third finalists and I think I you know, I mean, obviously John was a wonderful woman, but that wasn't what I'm looking for. And I never been invited to anything, you know, I never benevded to the golf audiin, I never benevaded to sit with the star. I'm never so I felt like maybe I did something wrong. And so anyway, so when I found out then the Kelly had talking to those guys and they were a pitch. I believe that you pick up guy? Am I right to go with you in the award? And then there was an email tread between guys and those guys about you know, the guy behavior was a little bit bizarre by texting you and whatever should it? That's what I that's what I read about do you like my pocket in my jacket?
Speaker 3: Or is my kid white enough? Or you know what I mean, he's my most so good and.
Speaker 4: You know, oh my god, So guy called me and said, oh you know what this is so fantastic. I'm invited to go with Kary be Simon into the Music Award. That's a great congligulation, which are the very best. And then all over a sudden, I see you with Gary, and I said, it's bizarre. I thought he was gonna go and then that's Gary. So then all of a sudden there was a tread of messages between the seven of us, a calling and send us the article about in one a little bit ballistic on you, about those long text messages and whatever, and you end up going with Gary.
Speaker 2: I'm I right, I did. I had so much fun. I love the narration of what happened.
Speaker 1: I can understand this weak am I right.
Speaker 4: I'm the kind of guy who'll go direct to the point. I always seen it, you know, like it's funny. Actually, because something very funny when when I met Gilly and the guy at the mission, and I love guy. Okay, don't get me wrong, Okay, it's a great guy. But guys goes with his story. If I said, what color is that wall, he's going to take about it now to tell me what the color of.
Speaker 3: The wool is.
Speaker 4: So I said, when you talk to me, tell me the beginning and the end, I'll figure out everything in between.
Speaker 1: Okay, get to the point. I like it. I like this Pascal so far.
Speaker 3: Kelly.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's got to feel like some familiarity, right because of the French and the Moroccan descent.
Speaker 2: I know, I know am Illinois and Illinois.
Speaker 1: And Kelly is known for her beautiful hair, and Pascal I understand the business.
Speaker 3: So there, it's a good match.
Speaker 1: Very good match. Well, you know I can sense it in your voice, Pascal, when you were telling the story of what happened with Guy and Gary and Keith, that you felt a little bit left out. And so I'm not leaving you out, buddy. I am bringing you in to the iHeart family, especially into the ID Part two family. I think what we're gonna do is we're gonna relive this moment the way it was supposed to be when we did this last time, Okay, and we're gonna do it. We're gonna see how compatible the two of you are. So I'm gonna ask you both some questions, and I don't want you to tell me the answers until I ask you, and I want you to write down your answers and then we'll each give our answers and we'll see how well aligned we are. And then in the event that there is some type of match to be made here, I will bestow upon the two of you potentially a prize. And if this happens, this could be a really amazing prize, a wonderful prize. And so well, you know, we cross that bridge and we get to it. Because I'm with Pascal, I want to I want the beginning of the end, so I want to know the end before I get to the to the possible prize package here. So are you too ready to begin our newest round of the love connection?
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Yes, Okay, we're gonna see if there's a chemistry here, guys. I'm very excited. Okay, first question, if the two of you were to go on a first date, what would that date look like? I know that leaves some space, so take your.
Speaker 2: Time, I'll go all right.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what we're gonna do is, Kelly, why don't you tell us if you were to go on a first date, what would that date look like?
Speaker 2: So Pascal and I we're going to go on a first date. Because he's from Chicago and I'm from Rockford, we would go to the Viagara Triangle and we would go there was a restaurant, a very very well known restaurant there, and there is the cover my cover of Playboy is front and center.
Speaker 1: Nice, and they have the.
Speaker 2: Best beer and the best burgers are the best salads. So you would like have like so much fun and he could see like, who's with?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: I love that which has.
Speaker 1: Gibson's love gift sins, Yes, gifts us is a great restaurant. Great would be all about me, you know what, as it should be. All right, Pascal, let's hear your answer. What would you think your first date would look like?
Speaker 4: Okay, so first of all, if I was taking Kelly for dinner, I would like to have an antimate dinner where I wouldn't be distracted by anyone around.
Speaker 3: So we'll take her to something a little bit more high hand, like.
Speaker 4: Our hel restaurant, where there is a little bit more antimacy, a little bit more quieter, where we could have an engaging conversation about where we are at, what we're looking for, versus being distracted by the noise and the and the Viagra triangles.
Speaker 3: This is not for me.
Speaker 1: I like it, Okay, I am.
Speaker 3: A little bit more vmentic. I like to get to know.
Speaker 4: I like to be close to the person and have no distraction from anyone else and been with you present.
Speaker 2: Yes, I love that.
Speaker 1: I love that too. I like it very much. All right, very good answers, both of you, by the way, and I.
Speaker 2: Am taking because he's more romantic.
Speaker 1: No, no loser. There's no losers here, you know, no losers, Just winners, just winners.
Speaker 2: All every winners with mob only only smiley faces.
Speaker 1: Okay, the next question, or not really question, but the next thing. Write down three words that would describe your ideal partner, just three. I think I'm going to allow Pascal to go first.
Speaker 3: Okay, my id partner will be a woman who is very confident, who has a lot of confidence about herself, a woman's very fashionable, and a woman with woodly and intelligence.
Speaker 1: Wow, I think the game is over already. They described Kelly Benson on to a t. Very well done, Pascal. Uh, Kelly, why don't you tell us your three words? Because I think I honestly think he just described you personally.
Speaker 2: Bob, You're the best. Okay, So my words are smart, loving, and creative.
Speaker 1: I like all three of those things, and obviously I was gonna say, obviously someone who is a stylist, and that's all the things that Pascal does. Very creative.
Speaker 2: But Pascal, you cannot cut my hair. Everyone wants to cut my hair. Everyone's always wanting to cut my hair. You can't cut my hair.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I like I like you. I think.
Speaker 1: Guys, this is of the.
Speaker 2: Problem is when you date someone that that's in the hair business. Is that like people would be probably be thinking that I would be like this, like you know, golden locks all the time, but like, because you're in the hair business, probably be like, oh, it's fine, just let your hair naturally you like hair dry. I'd be like, with this prizzy hair.
Speaker 4: I've learned one ten other years old. The woman I married to never never touched their hair. Yeah, jarguments. So I let them use one of my stallies of east and that's them.
Speaker 1: Very see. And you said you wanted someone who was very smart, very creative. There you go. You got both of them. A very smart man. All right. This next one is very simple. It's a simple yes or no answer. Do you kiss on the first date? No? Oh, Bosco, I like that not what I was expecting. From a frenchman. No, Kelly ben Simon, what is your answer?
Speaker 2: Suspense is killing?
Speaker 1: I can't. We're gonna cut for commercial birds. Kelly ben Simon, do you kiss on the first date? No? Oh no, what are you an? Also?
Speaker 2: Oh, my, guys going for the kiss of the first stay. I'm like, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa, Like this is like a marathon, not a sprint.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 3: I agree with you. Take plenty of time for kiss.
Speaker 1: Yes, I like this guy's we're playing the long game. This is good, this is very good. I love this answer. I can assure you that guy would have gone in for the kiss on the first day.
Speaker 3: Guy would have gone for the kiss.
Speaker 4: And it sounds like his DMZ went in for the kiss.
Speaker 2: And then wipe off, wipe it off with his pocket scarf.
Speaker 3: Like exactly, and then Ice flicks his muscle after that.
Speaker 2: We guys so nice.
Speaker 1: He's super nice.
Speaker 2: We're just making fun. We're just making fun.
Speaker 1: This is a good time. Here we go. You guys ready for your next one? Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: What are your three non negotiables? Right? Three things that you gotta have in a partner and if they're not there, you just cannot do it all right, and we're gonna let Kelly. We're gonna let Kelly go first on this one. Kelly, whenever you're ready.
Speaker 2: Let's see three non negotiables. I would say, one who's not good to their ex. So if they're not good to your ex, like, that doesn't work for me. If you are not a good provider, that doesn't work for me. And if you're competitive with me, that would not work at all. A lot of guys are very competitive with me for some weird reason. I'm like, don't compete with me, please, right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And when you say when you say good good to your ex, you know what's funny. So, as a divorced man myself, I remember people thinking it was so weird that I got along so well with my ex wife, And I said, well, we loved each other and still do. We just want to write for each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I was like, you know, in my and thankfully my wife was always so cool with that, and she's like, you know, I think it's it's great, you know, So I think that should be the rule, not the exception. I agree with you on that one. And then the second one you said was to be a good provider. What do you mean by that?
Speaker 2: I mean you can't be like a dead bee dad or like you know, you have to be a provider, like you have.
Speaker 1: To able to like you know, he takes care of the people around them, and it takes yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, be able to like you know, live your life. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure, just and because I mean you you have always been you know, you make your own money, so it's.
Speaker 2: Never been something I've been the only provider.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then your last one was what was the last one? Again? Oh? Not to be competitive with.
Speaker 2: You, Oh, not to be competitive yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's because I can see that happening too, especially with you when you're with someone else in the public eye and they feel almost like if you're noticed then they're not like it's a I mean, that is crazy to me. I agree with you one thousand percent. I love that, all right. I like those, Pascal. I'm excited to hear you answer. Go ahead when you're ready, sir.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: For me, will be the non negotiable is smoking drugs and heavy alcohol.
Speaker 3: That's that's a no no no for me. Okay, Okay.
Speaker 4: I don't mind the alcohol when it's a moderation, Okay, when the other it's no no for me.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: I don't drink, I don't smoke, and don't the drugs. I'm living a very healthy lifestyle. I would like that person. I don't mind the drinking, as long as they they know their limitation.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: Sometimes is no negotiable. Young children. Okay, I've raised my children. I've I'm part to be to love my children. But I'm a free man now. I could travel in where I want. And I would like my partner to be in the same situation and me when they When there is a young children, I don't want to be father again. So to me, the children as to be gone out.
Speaker 3: Of the house.
Speaker 4: Okay, and but you are my baby, Okay, I'm talking about chldren. The third one is independent. I want a woman who is independent, the woman who has own ideas on the own values. A woman who could raise their opinion and debate issue I agree to disagree.
Speaker 3: I like the deep conversation. A woman who has her own who make her own living. It doesn't have to be allowed of money.
Speaker 4: But it's a woman who is independent to our who has wake up in the morning, got something to do. I don't need I don't want a housewife. I want an asset. I don't want a liability. I've had liability all my life.
Speaker 1: Okay, sounds like you two might have been dating the same people.
Speaker 3: Said liability.
Speaker 2: It doesn't goar very similar.
Speaker 1: You guys are very similar. I'm loving this, guys. This is that's what I'm doing. You know, y'all knew. He knew then when he was DMS.
Speaker 3: That's when I contacted you actuality, you know.
Speaker 2: And no, it was sweet. It was so sweet. It was very sweet.
Speaker 1: All right. So far, guys, I've asked let's see here, one, two, three, four or five five questions. I think we're we're really doing well here. We're at least the five for five with my if my numbers are correct. What's that?
Speaker 3: Who know?
Speaker 1: You guys are evenly tied. The score here is remarkable. I've never seen anything like it. Okay, so we're gonna get one more question. Okay, and this question. I'm gonna look over my questions really quickly here.
Speaker 3: Actually you ask a three question?
Speaker 1: Have I only asked three? Well, I'll see. Math is actually technically my strong suit. So I don't know what that's what's going on with me there? Okay, I'm gonna ask one more. Actually, I'm gonna ask two more. I'm gonna ask two Okay, yeah, so we'll be fine assuming Pascal's math is correct. So here we are. What is your favorite movie genre? This is just a real you know, lighthearted like you know what type of movie? Like do you like a romance or an action film or you know crime or you know drama. I don't know like that type of thing. So like a type of movie you know, is it romance, is it mystery? Is it action? Science fiction? You can use my topics if you'd like romantic comedies. All right, here we go. I'm gonna start with Kelly on this one. Kelly, if you had to determine what particular types of movie you like best, what would they be?
Speaker 2: I mean, I love rom coms, but I'm also you know, I'd like have such a strong affection for Disney movies. Nice like throwing some aristocrats and pizza and a grilly good glass of wine and I'm your girl.
Speaker 1: There you go. Okay, I love that. Yeah, very nice. That could be The Tramp with spaghetti. There you go.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: All right, Pascal, you're finding out that Kelly is playful yet at the same time, Uh, you know, enjoys a little Disney magic, which I think is lovely. How about you, Pascal, if you had the name like you could even make it like name your favorite movie if you wanted to, But what would be your favorite movie type?
Speaker 4: I have a very wide range of movie I like, Okay, I like your Murder Mystery. I like a peak movie. I think one of my favorite of all time is the Shindler's List. I think when when I watch a movie, is not used the movies, the cinematographees, the acting is the core graphy. It's a lot of de film them to me, what appeeled your movie? I think the Shimler least.
Speaker 3: Has it all for me.
Speaker 4: It's got He's got that, that passion, he's got that that's troug all it that that cinematographic is that the acting is got bitten. I like Disney, and I think I spent a lot of time with my children watching Ladin on the Trump Too, which wasn't my favorite.
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 4: My favorite woman me and like I said, I like I like Evitan. You know, I mean, there is no just I can't pick point one type of movie.
Speaker 1: I like it all.
Speaker 3: I like it all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And as I understand, you're also a grandfather, so you're probably back in the Disney genre again. All right, you probably watching it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my my, my, my grandchildren live in Calgury, Canada, so we don't see We see Shadow a couple of times a year, so I don't have the chance to watch those Disney movies, but I have a whole collection from Actually I still have the v h s and the DVD from all those Disney movie which I used to go to the ice Ice Disney on Ice and mean, I love that.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, no, I love guys, that scal that's so cute.
Speaker 1: There's differing math here, but I think we're still at one hundred percent for each of you. So this is this is our last question right here, guys.
Speaker 2: Okay, question number five, Question number five, Question.
Speaker 3: Number five, that's your question, never five?
Speaker 1: Okay, Yes, what kind of relationship are you wanting right now? So you know, I liked I liked one of the things I saw that Pascal had said, you know, that he felt like that he was the guy you should be looking for. And I liked that, and I liked his confidence. I know I should stop talking now, but I see you both writing, so I want to give you a moment. So, Kelly, if you had to say what type of relationship you are looking for right now, what would it be.
Speaker 2: I'm looking for a forever relationship, not just dating around, not just having fun, but an actual, real forever. I've learned so much about myself Bob on the show, like from therapy and just talking to all of my new friends, including you, and you know, even just listening to Pascal today, like I would never I am a playful human, but to really like listen to what the other person is saying is something that I wasn't doing before, and I just am ready for that forever person.
Speaker 1: I love that answer because you do have to be ready for that person to recognize that they're there, right, I mean you have to be ready or you have to not be looking at all and then be blindsided by it. There's really no ine between, right, you can't be going into it, like you know, I love that answer. That's a great answer, all right, pass.
Speaker 2: My meaning like I'm open to it. So if I if it, like you know, if it if it hit me in the phase today, like I'd be like, oh okay, because I was I'm ready for it.
Speaker 1: You'd recognize it. You know it all right, Pascal, You've got a chance to knock this thing out of the part having to knocking down.
Speaker 4: What I'm looking for in the stage of my life is my best friend, Somebody who have for me, somebody you understand my needs, Somebody who could count down, Somebody who I could trust. Have you see, Somebody who have chemistry with which I think it's still very important in our age. Somebody who has a sense of passion, Somebody who could take out and be part of. Somebody who's confident and secure by yourself. I don't have to watch a bit to me or watching me what I'm doing, because I've experience in the past relationship I had the women I go out with are very insecure.
Speaker 3: And then they.
Speaker 4: Spend more time watching what I'm doing than I enjoying the event. To me, so I think security, confidence, best friend, chemistry, longevt.
Speaker 3: I mean, have you see you know?
Speaker 4: I mean I want a lifetime partner, and that's what I'm looking for.
Speaker 1: Incidentally, for for listeners and viewers at home. If I'm not mistaken, Pascal, you recently turned down going on The Golden Bachelor, in Paradise or The Golden Bachelor in Paradise, And that's probably why, right, because you you're not looking for why you know.
Speaker 3: I turned down.
Speaker 4: I turned on The Golden in Paradise for for a couple of reasons. Number one, as you don't think it's a good fit for who I am as a person, you know, I mean, as you don't thank me being the beach.
Speaker 3: With bench of a senior citizen, which I am. Okay, uh, the bringing the mean.
Speaker 4: I don't want to criticize anybody because that's my personality.
Speaker 3: But I think when I went when I went into.
Speaker 4: The Bachelor, the Bachelor of It, I was very specific about who I wanted to be the Bachelor of It, and do you know I had the chance.
Speaker 3: I've never watched the show.
Speaker 4: I'm not into the The Bachelor of show, and now it seems like I am into it because it's.
Speaker 3: Kind of fun to watch.
Speaker 4: Okay, but so so so when I when my daughter signed me up and everybody, so you got to do it, I said, look at time out, I got to see what it's all about. So I want to watch three episodes of The Golden Bachelor with Gary, and I had the chance to meet the first one.
Speaker 3: Every woman and one.
Speaker 4: So I got the concept. Okay, I don't need my five minutes of fame. I don't need the glories. I don't need to be in TV. I live a beautiful life. So I said, if it's not that person, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Going to do it. When I went then.
Speaker 4: I felt like I was going had a purpose. But I'm not the kind of guy who was going to go into the show and pretend and then play the games used to be in TVs and and it's not my personality. And the unfortunately, you know, John wasn't what I was looking for, okay, for whatever reason is. And so when they offered me the Golden Bachelor in parise, and I look at all the women in the Golden Bachelor, which I have no antists and any of them okay, And they were telling me, then they'll bring him fifteen new woman. That would have been a different game that sometimes I would have considered. But as you stand, than me going on the beach and drinking and party and kissing everybody, which as you still, Kelly, I'm not. I don't get me wrong, I'm a kisser, okay, but I don't I don't kiss on the first, second, or third date.
Speaker 3: I need to know who it is.
Speaker 4: Before I'm getting involved more physically.
Speaker 3: So going into the Golden Bachelor in.
Speaker 4: Powders and have to pick up a girls and and try to play this is not my personality. I mean, if they were offering me the Golden Bachelor, that will be a different thing, because that's more who I am as a person than being on the beach with a bunch of guys who could care less about So.
Speaker 1: I love it you are not afraid to give you a real answer, which I appreciate I have around that stuff. Yes, Kelly, of course.
Speaker 2: Do you wear a speed out or would you wear box like boxer like swim trunks?
Speaker 3: So like swim trunks or more speed boxer boxer?
Speaker 2: Would you wear like trunks on the beach or would you wear a speedo?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't wear a speedo, No, no speedo.
Speaker 1: Right, but he probably would wear more like I would. Guess you wear European cut type of bathing suit though like not the big long ones down pass now.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't wear the American show up when he goes to the knees, you know, I will wear the nice one, you know, me.
Speaker 3: I'm a roupier, okay.
Speaker 4: And and and and and and you know, I'm in the gym about six days a week, so then I have a very nice physique. I still have my six packs that had eight at one time that they went down to six. So I'm not a freat to be on a bidding. I'm not a freat to walk on the beach. But I just don't think deseas my tenth for me, Pascal.
Speaker 1: I am fifty three and I still don't have a six pack, and I work hard. I love it. I'm gonna borrow a couple of years.
Speaker 3: All right, guys, what you eat, it's what you eat, Bob, It's what.
Speaker 1: That's what they say. Yeah, they say that all the time. It's ninety five percent what you put here and five percent what to do.
Speaker 2: Here is your mom sending you, like all these goodies from home, Bob. I'm sure she is, just.
Speaker 1: Like my little Bob.
Speaker 2: On the podcast. I'm gonna send them some yummy food.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna send them some bunk cake. That's my life. My life's always like, here's some more bunk cake. Okay, cake, guys, I have some very good note. I'm waiting for our tabulations to come in and it looks as.
Speaker 3: Though it's a match.
Speaker 1: It's a match for everyone ten out of ten. I was gonna go to commercial break, but we're running up against time, so I got a hurry, guys. I feel like I'm a matchmaker, you know, like what I use. I try to weave the hearts and souls of America together when I find them, and once in a while, I've got to go international to make it work. And this time I.
Speaker 2: Call Global Matchmakings.
Speaker 1: It's a global matchmaking service here and I do part two. So I think it's time to let you guys know what your prize is because I have deemed the two of you a wonderful match. Now you're already getting along great. I think the next step is to get to meet in person, which according to both of you, will not evolve a kiss, but it might if the right kind of vibe is going on. I mean, I'm never gonna say never, right. So, Pascal, you mentioned earlier that you feel like you've been left out a little bit. You haven't gotten to go cool places. My friend, I am sending you somewhere very cool with your date Kelly Ben Simone. We are going to send you both to live in the vineyard in Napa in Napa Valley, California. It's an amazing music festival. You get to meet each other. Actually, a couple of my friends are even playing in this music festival. Adam Doleyak's one of them, Raylen's the other. You're gonna love them, really wonderful artists. So pack your bags, guys. It's April twenty second through the twenty fourth in Napa Valley, California. I hope you got your passports because you aren't gonna need them. You're gonna be flying to esting, so that's okay. Pascal. Do you like dancing? Do you like?
Speaker 3: Do you like?
Speaker 1: I mean, because this is primarily more country music, which there's a lot of ballads, there's a lot, but there's a lot of great music that's gonna be played. Do you enjoy dancing?
Speaker 3: Actually? I do love country music.
Speaker 1: I do. It's awesome.
Speaker 4: Always said that's probably besides the the the soft frock like YouTube Coldplay, I like that, Oka like Actually I like the new Beance cowboy Cowboys.
Speaker 3: I love I do love cartoon music.
Speaker 1: Yes, well that's amazing a Kelly, uh darn you Country music. Yeah, darn Duton Boots. All right, let me read some of the names that around here, guys. The headliners are Brett Young, Ray Lynn, Katherine McPhee, Max McNown. Then, like I mentioned, we've got my buddy Adam Doliak, who's got some great songs out there. We got c. C. Roman, Alexander Harper, Grace, Oh my gosh, you got some great ones, Carolyn Jones, Shane Stevens. I mean, the list goes on.
Speaker 2: I love Kathin McPhee.
Speaker 1: She's so I do teach, she's so talented. Plus Napa Valley. I mean, you know, you get to try some wine together, you get to, you know, possibly do a wine tasting here or there. There's some wonderful vineyards out there for that as well.
Speaker 2: Don't worry, Pascal, I'll try all the wine, but within reason. Don't worry.
Speaker 1: Yes, she'll keep it.
Speaker 3: Dialed in to kill you out.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, guys, this has been an absolute pleasure. Thank you so much for coming on. And I really feel like I'm going to get it right this time. You know, I've tried this a few times, and Kelly's got a she's selective, you know, and we've global global. We always combed the earth for this, but I do feel like, you know, it's really lovely though. Is there are some really wonderful threads of commonality between the two of you that I think are very organic. It's not like someone's just saying the right things, you know, because they know the right things they're supposed to say. You guys are really responding naturally to this, And I think it's really awesome because I'm feeling good about this one, Kelly, I really am in Pascal, I'm feeling very good. I know we're just new friends, but I'm feeling really good about this for you as well. So congratulations, guys and Pascal, Welcome to the travel town of iHeart.
Speaker 3: You speak French? Do you speak French?
Speaker 2: You? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What mean? Open translator? App? I'm trying to figure out because I'm just loving everything you're saying. But I have no idea what you said, but I loved it. Beautiful language.
Speaker 2: You know what is so funny, Bob, is that Cheryl's always like, you have to ask these right questions. She's like, when you're when you're meeting guys, you're not asking the right questions. And you just asked five of the right questions for me, so I'm like ahead of the game.
Speaker 1: Well you know what, I'm glad I could help. I'm feeling really good about this one. I love the love connection that we have made here on the show today. I want you guys to try and keep in touch beforehand, so you know, feel free to connect off the show. You don't have to wait to talk to each other for another month. Feel free to connect off the show. I'm looking forward to hearing all about it, and thank you both for being here today. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you, thank you for having nurse and and Kelly.
Speaker 4: Let's let's let's talk on the phone versus texting.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, let's talk.
Speaker 3: So we sent you if you want.
Speaker 4: To send me your phone number or I'll send you mine and then we could communicate versus phone versus texts.
Speaker 2: All right, perfect.
Speaker 3: Thank you, and it was very nice to meet you. Thank you for inviting me.
Speaker 4: I'm very touch and honor to be part of that incredible experience.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: You're so welcome, my friend. I hope you guys have a beautiful time together and I cannot wait to hear about it.
Speaker 3: So thank you.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right, thank you. There we go, Kelly Ben Simone.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you did it. Bob, you're the dating builder.
Speaker 1: You know. That's what my kid says, Bob the builder. I'm like, I'm the dating builder. I'm the dating builder. That's what I do. I build dates. Oh my gosh, Well, I hope you guys have the best time. I feel like you're gonna have a great time with him.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what a great guy. And you're just you honestly, you're just like such you just like know how to break the ice, and you're just like you're such a good spirit and sport and like you know you are you are, and it's been so much fun. And Pascal, what a nice human. Oh my yeah, I did the things I said.
Speaker 1: You guys really connected, though.
Speaker 2: I'm like such a hedonist. I'm like, yeah, we're gonna go to this place I like to go where I like to go, eat and drink and look at.
Speaker 1: Myself, look at myself.
Speaker 2: It's like I want to look into your eyes. I was like, I was gonna look at my own.
Speaker 1: Especially want to connect you. You're like, oh you can see me right up there. What are you talking about? I love you, Kelly Ben Simon. I'm so excited for this date. I can't wait to hear all about it. Have a wonderful time, and for everyone listening at home, this has been a ton of fun. If you're needing some matchmaking help and you're ready to find love, you could call us or email us, follow us on our socials. All the information will be in the show notes. Make sure to rate and review the podcast. Make this one your favorite. I'm hoping for ten stars. I don't even know what that means. I think five is the max, but it's I Do. Part two an iHeartRadio podcast where falling in love is the main objective.