Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show. Someone poop in someone's yard. We'll get to that in a second. It is the Jesse Kelly Show, Final hour of the Jesse Kelly Show. What, Chris, I'm sorry. I'm bringing you the news. It's journalist Jesse. There's just no one better.
Speaker 2: We love Jesse.
Speaker 1: Boston marathon runner caught pooping in a stranger's yard in a doorbell video. Now, I'll be honest with you. I've been wrestling with this for a couple hours now, everything since I saw it, it's been on my mind, Chris. I know I can't run one. Chris, did I say I was gonna run one? You know what I'll do. I'll cheat. I have no problem cheating. I would just catch a ride with somebody. Yeah, yeah, no, I'd have it. Look, I'm a wheelman. I'll have my crew wait for me to speed me around and I'll finish it in record time. I can't believe I did this without sweating. Anyway, Back to this, back to this whole thing. I've been wrestling with this for a while. Is there really a bad guy here?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Hear me out, hear me out, hear me out. You're running a marathon twenty six miles. This is just one of these things. The wife did this one time, she trained and ran a half marathon in Washington, DC. Now, this thankfully never happened to her. But apparently this is something that happens to these freaks who love to run long distance. Every now and then, it's coming. It's something going on in your body and it's coming. So what's he supposed to do. He's got to go. It's not like. It's not like you pooped on your front porch. It's not ideal. I realize now. I understand the homeowner coming out and confronting the runner about the poop. But I don't think we have a bad guy here. I don't think we have a bad guy. You know what you do if you're a runner, you go back to the house with the plastic bag at a twenty and just say, hey, man, I'm sorry, look, I'm sorry. That's I did what I had to do. Anyway, I think we should probably move on to some other stuff, because we have some funny phone calls. We'll get to you. I just that's been on my mind. I'd like to talk about what's on my mind. Trump went on truth social and tried to fire a shot across the bow at heavy d ron.
Speaker 4: De Santis is a young man who is not doing well against me in the polls. To put it mildly, I believe that if he decides to run for president, which will only hurt and somewhat divide the Republican Party, which we don't need, he will lose the cherished and massive MAGA vote and never be able to successfully run for office again. I believe that if he remains governor, which is what Florida voters assumed he would do, it would be a whole different story.
Speaker 1: Just saying, but who knows, Okay. I think a lot of people, some people who don't like Trump now, they've complained about him blasting DeSantis so often. One that's primary to keep in mind, he's very worried. He's obviously worried about DeSantis getting in. There's the reason he hasn't blasted Nicky Haley or Tim Scott or any of these other people who are getting He hasn't blasted that vivic guy Remedy or whatever his name is. He hasn't blasted him either, because those people aren't significant. DeSantis is significant, and somebody, somebody Donald Trump's gonna have to deal with and he's trying to do something, and I actually supported. I think it's very smart. I think it's smart as far as campaign strategy goes. He's trying to blast him so hard now to keep him out, because once he's in, he's in. He's not getting out. You blast him both barrels now as hard as you can trying to keep him out. Now, you can take that too far. And by too far, I don't mean too far as and you've been too mean, as in you're looking a little desperate to keep him out. If you talk about him all the time, it looks like you're nervous instead of the front runner. But I get what he's doing. Again, it's nothing. I think i'd stress over whatever. I want to know about you and your screw ups. The worst you've ever screwed up at work, Richard in Portland, go Dick, Hey.
Speaker 5: I was upstairs in the bacuum where I worked, and I was in the old comode taking a number two and I'm sitting there just you know, thinking or whatever, and then the power goes out. Oh it's black, I mean the entire so I thought, God, I got to get out of here. So I flushed the toilet and then you know that familiar toilet flushing sound you always listen for when you flush the toilet.
Speaker 6: Yep, it wasn't there. And the water came up over the side, and I had an ocean with one whale in it and nothing nowhere to go, no light, no broom, no no nothing. And and I did get it cleaned up. But I've never actually told anyone that story, so you're the first one. So congratulations.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you chose to share that story with everyone. All of a sudden. That was awesome. But you guys make me laugh. I'm crying, Cindy and Wisconsin Wisconsin Coast, Cindy.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Dick is money hera yes, ma'am, a bad one, you know what I mean. It's like, wow, okay, do we want to be here? Okay? So in short, growing up in my family's circuit board business, so we smelted metal, okay, and I worked. I've never worked in the offices when I was a kid, So I'm like now fifteen or so, and I'm actually working out in the board shop and and one of the board runs through the the ovens and it catches on fire. Now there's a twenty three of women there working, young women working for me. I'm fifteen.
Speaker 7: What I do.
Speaker 2: I go grab the fire extinguisher to put it out. The flags of shooting everywhere, and of course she gets stuff in her eyes and then she's on her way to the hostel. And I understand my family relatively poor at this point, and to be up anyway, is this a big mess? So I'm sitting outside, I'm back crying, and my dad's co workers, who all I've grown up with, knowing all of them be I was a little kid, Dan asked. He's like, well, Send, why didn't you use the the stick? And here's a running down my face because everything had to be completely aired out. I was just see we didn't have much money. This is early eighties. And and I said with stick.
Speaker 3: He said, you know the.
Speaker 2: Stick hanging outside of the reef loven And I said that thing? He said, yeah, that list sport to push boards through the catch off firry just push him into the water.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 2: And then I started crying even harder because I had no nobody ever told me that. And back in his buddies, the guys that I had grown up again older men. Oh my god, I said they were piers. Here's nobody ever told me that was with the with the stick?
Speaker 1: Was Brian Connecticut?
Speaker 8: Go, hey, how you doing?
Speaker 9: Look at up to follow first time caller. I was my younger days. I was an assistant green screenkeeper at a reputable country club, and I was driving my Cushman around before the first round went out and spilled gasoline in the back. It was a full tank of gas and I had no idea, so I essentially drove and burned a perfect strength round line three eighteen holes of the country.
Speaker 7: They fired me.
Speaker 10: That's a pretty fright.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good. Oh gosh, look, what are we gonna do? Do you want to talk about the fact Americans are lacking food and water? Or should we go back to these because I have a headline. Jeez, that's an unbelievab number. Thirty three point eight million adults in the US lacked dependable access to food and water. That's in twenty twenty one. We are hurting in some parts of this country. Huh, thirty three point eight million. That's ten percent of the country. Ten percent of the country doesn't have the will access to food and water. Now Think about this, Think about how much worse that number is going to get as the as the cities descend down into madness. My friend Lauren chen I saw her. She was putting out something today. It was very sharp about the food deserts that are being created in the cities because the restaurants can't stay the restaurants. They're losing so many businesses it's not worth it to stay open. What are you going to stay open and get an employee shot? Now, obviously we are big on the you voted for this campaign and look in the mirror and own it. You voted for it, and we're not going to back off on that. But that is sad.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: Think how many people think, how many people are living a life totally different than your life or my life, And that isn't that amazing? I mean, we're not swimming in money here, but we've got food and water. We ate cheeseburgers. Today is crazy. All right, We're gonna get back to these the worst you ever screwed up at work? Eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three You Tomorrow's Friday? What does that mean? I mean it's the weekends practically here, which means it's mantis X time because the weekends are for mantis X. And maybe you're sitting there saying, yes, see, I don't have time to practice with my weapon. I got the kids and the husband and the dinner and the dogs, and I have to clean up this.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 1: No, ten minutes. You see, MANTISX attaches to your weapon and you practice in the comfort of your home. In the comfort of your home, you don't have to leave the ac if it's raining outside. No, biggie, you're still inside going through drills and they're giving you feedback making you a better shooter. I want to make sure that's clear. It's not just target practice. You have things you need to improve on.
Speaker 7: We all do.
Speaker 1: It will make you better fast, twenty minutes, you'll be better. Why do you think the Marines use it? The Green Berets use it? What the pros us? Go to mantis x dot com and get yours today. All right, mantis x dot com. We have people retiring in this country and it's not good and your phone calls next. Is he smarter than everyone who knows? Does he think so?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show, And this is really ugly news about the retirements. So what we're gonna do. We're gonna do what all mature people do, and we're gonna push off the hard things until later and do the fun things now. Don't forget, kids always procrastinate. You never want to get on top of things immediately. You just want to push them off into the last possible minute, thus causing yourself and everyone around you more stress and strain than is necessary. Cliff Pittsburgh go.
Speaker 11: Perfect example. I may have called my director's boss an idiot for removing software ahead of time without having replacement, and then later when I told hr that they're trying to tell me something that, well, I should have called him Amron, but I was trying to be polite, And here I am a week and a half later, I'm shoot me. A couple of weeks later and I'm no longer employed.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Cliff. Are you gonna land on your feet somewhere?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 11: I just got to find some jobs, are you? But I should be able to. I'm a network engineers, old school you know, guys. But you know, in today's my first job opportunity. They wanted me to shave my beard and I'd be vaccinated, so that went down the drink, even though it was overqualified.
Speaker 1: Hey Cliff, I might have something for you, and no promises, all right, but I might have something for you. I want you to check out an organization I'm not part of, but I met with them and I'm very very impressed called new Founding new Founding. I think it's newfounding dot org. There are people. They are connecting talent with organizations that won't make you shave your beer beard and stuff poison into your arm. They are our people. Check them out new Founding.
Speaker 11: All right, well do thank you, sir, appreciate it.
Speaker 1: You best of luck, Brother Robert, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 6: Go.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm a general dentist, and earlier in my career I was replacing two missing teeth on a patient with a five tooth bridge, and I had several appointments involved. I got to the final step the bridge fit beautifully. When I went to cementa permanently, I accidentally caught part of a cotton roll underneath of it, which mentaged didn't seed all the way, so I had to go back and totally destroy it and start over and cost me several thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, Now let me ask you something, Robert. Why dentistry? And I'm not judging because Dennis make good money. It's a good living. But don't you have to go to school just as long as you like a heart doctor or something? Why dentistry?
Speaker 3: It took four years to learn the skills and to get the education.
Speaker 1: That's not as bad. Then I get it.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: Dentniss make good money. They do. If you have any flying to do, I'll get back to these in a second. You might want to go ahead and knock that out. Now, a tsunami of commercial airline pilots retiring is coming. How bad is it? More than forty percent of the current pilots or now I'm sorry, more than fifty percent are going to be forced to retire within fifteen years. Now, that alone is bad enough. Maybe you're sitting there thinking, good, they're getting old, get rid of them. You can't have some old blind pilots. And I would normally agree with you. But have you have you happened to peruse the advertising for the different airlines now and what they're looking for? Are they bragging on all these advertising? Hey, come fly with United, come fly with Delta? Are they bragging about the quality the pilot they're bringing in. Hey, we got the best pilots here, the most rigorous training. You'll be the safest you've ever been. Now, as all the old pilots are retiring, the various airlines are bragging about how diverse all the new cockpits are going to be. Look, we got a first women who the first all black Crewoo was that exciting? Actually, I find the most exciting part of flying is not dying. I've always really enjoyed that part of flying.
Speaker 2: But it is what it is.
Speaker 7: Johnny Jersey go, I'm a pure talk guys to send them thirty odd six down range. Yes, sir, I've been driving trucks of one sort or another for over forty plus years. One time, about thirty years ago, I was in the cab at my truck getting loaded, and the form and dispatcher waved me out of and the forklift push half on half off the tail of my truckply. I heard a loud crash, and I get out of my truck and I saw the forklift. Those diys into the pavement forks were mangled. Luckily, the forklift operator was off and no one got hurt except the forklift and a little bit of a concrete slab.
Speaker 1: Those forklifts, i've very very briefly. I don't want to act like I'm any kind of skilled with it or anything like that, but I have run a forklift briefly a couple times. Those things are actually dangerous. You can flip a forklift real easy, real real easy. You know what it takes to drive a forklift around for a living Chris testosterone, That's what Chris, That's what it takes. I don't even know. I don't even know that I consider running a heavy equipment or doing any of these man jobs unless I was on a male vitality stack from Chalk. And maybe you're one of these women who works around all this stuff, or I guess they have women in warehouses and stuff now I don't know, doing nails, doing their nails or whatever they do, but they need a female vitality stack as well. You heard Cindy from Wisconsin earlier. She's burning the place down. She needed a female vitality stack. Man, natural herbal supplements the best, they really are the best. Man and the people who run CHOK are our people. To put it mildly, they are our people. Go to choq dot com and get a subscription. Subscriptions are thirty five percent off of the promo code Jesse, so that's significant. Don't lose out on those savings. Chalk dot com promo code Jesse. This seems like a big deal.
Speaker 13: My client wants to come forward to Congress. He's ready to be questioned about what he knows and what he experienced under the proper legal protections.
Speaker 12: Attorney Mark Ladle's client is a supervisory special agent at the IRS who's prepared to tell Congress the investigation he's been working on has been hampered by what he thinks is special treatment.
Speaker 13: Typical steps a law enforcement investigator would take were compromised because of political considerations.
Speaker 12: Can you identify him? I can't at this stage, Jim, But CBS News has learned the investigation the whistleblower worked on is about Hunter Biden.
Speaker 14: What we're doing is is being completely cooperative.
Speaker 1: That was Biden.
Speaker 12: Two years ago, after the DOJ opened an investigation into his finances, the FBI collected what it believed was sufficient evidence to charge Biden with tax crimes, and last year sent its findings to the US Attorney in Delaware.
Speaker 1: Since then, silence. Why can't your client.
Speaker 12: Talk to us directly at this point?
Speaker 13: There are laws that provide protection to whistleblowers.
Speaker 1: And he has to navigate that.
Speaker 12: Today, Leto sent this letter to Congress claiming his client could provide information that would contradict sworn testimony by a senior political appointee.
Speaker 15: I have promised to ensure that he's able to carry out his investigation.
Speaker 12: CBS News has learned that was Attorney General Merrick.
Speaker 1: Garlan uh Oh. I think they're gonna use Hunter to run Joe out of the White House, all right. For some reason, the most horrific workplace screw ups have been saved till the end. There's like five or six of these that have me cringing already. You ready, buckle up, It's gonna be good. Hang on the Jesse Kelly Show on air and online at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. And I can't wait for this day to be over. So we have a better musical selection from now on. And don't forget tomorrow is an ask doctor Jesse Friday. Do not wait till tomorrow. All three hours are you and your questions email them into Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. All right, Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com.
Speaker 2: Now just.
Speaker 1: Really quickly, Joe Biden.
Speaker 16: And by the way, anybody doesn't think we have global warming, hang out with me. Man travel with every major fire I've been to.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 15: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: He's just that's part of the reason he's gone. He's the worst spokesman for everything. Okay, I'm actually cringing about these now because lots of these have been lighthearted and funny and apparently it's gonna get worse, but also funny. Jake and Michigan. What's the worst you ever screwed up at work?
Speaker 9: Bud, Jesse Kelly, the Man with the Hour, the Man at the Hour, and the man with the power, the man it's too sweet to be sour.
Speaker 8: Here's what I did.
Speaker 9: It was my very first job and I was cutting cutting bags, plastic bags and a bag making factory. The guy on the other side of the belt said, here's the most important thing. Are your fingers, brother, So the bags come down the belt and the heat it was a heat cut machine. The blade would come down seal the bag. As we're going through. We need a catch word. The word was go. So we're talking regular conversation. He says the word go in the middle of his sentence. So I pushed the button and the and the blade comes down and I cut his finger off at the at the knuckle. And I was freaking out, just freaking out.
Speaker 1: My gosh, well, now hold on, and it does that sounds like his fault. He said the word go, did he not? And you just said what he said, go. You're supposed to press the button.
Speaker 9: That's that's correct. And I did and there was no catch on the blade. So the it came down and it corterized his finger at the knuckle.
Speaker 2: But I felt so bad.
Speaker 9: I felt awful, absolutely awful.
Speaker 1: You know, at least it caught her eyed too. I wouldn't beat yourself up. Well he's got he's got nine other fingers. Let's not stress about one little half of one gauge in Washington.
Speaker 15: Go all right, So about five years ago, I was working in a sawmill. I was trying to be a forklif driver. And we stationed all our bunks next to the railroad and there was a railcar there. So I put the bunks about six inches off of the railcar. Nobody thought it was important to tell me that a caboose is about twelve inches wider on each side. And so Dacia came by and the caboose blew up around thirty bunks, which has about ten thousand boards, turned them all to two six O.
Speaker 8: Whoop, she's no.
Speaker 2: That sucks.
Speaker 1: Craig and Atlanta go.
Speaker 14: So I do heat and air. Twenty one years ago, I move up here to the Atlanta area. Three months at the job, my new job up here, I got my torches out and sold her in the copper lines. They got so hot they caught the two by fours inside this customer's house on fire, and smoke's coming out from up two stories out. We couldn't find a hose. Fire departm it shows up totally, rips all the siding off this lady's house, and uh was due for my three month review. Little did I know they had already given me a dollar raise. Oh no, I ended up working there for eleven years.
Speaker 1: I can't tack in Colorado, go.
Speaker 16: So this was twenty some years ago. Worked for an equipment manufacturer. We sold equipment to semiconductor fabs all over the world, and this in particular, one of the biggest semiconductor manufacturer Computer Manufacturers happened to be their branch in France. Was called our emailing complaining about a machine we sold. And all I could think was, you know, writing this quick email, trying to explain to them, we have hundreds, if not thousands of the sheet these machines all over the world. Your people must be you know, I didn't come out and say it, but apparently your people must be idiots because no one else is having these issues. Well, I did it as nice as I could. Go to sign the email. This is back in the day before outlook hats signatures that stuff. And I meant to type regards and then my name. What I actually substituted was a T for the G in regards and a.
Speaker 8: Set of a comma.
Speaker 16: On the regards, I put an exclamation point. Now hold on a second, because it gets a little better. This was back you know, before you had these big address books and everything, and you hand typed in a lot of email addresses. Well, I switched two letters in an email address to some fairly high ups at this company. Well, the two letters I switched actually ended up getting that email to the CEO of this corporation and all hell broke loose.
Speaker 14: I ten minutes after I sent it, I.
Speaker 16: Could hear the Vice President, my boss, sitting in his office getting a phone call. And all I could and luckily he had such a great sense of humor. All he could say was I hear him on the phone saying, really, you're just lucky he didn't call you.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, I'm did all right? Quit focus? Talk about something for a second, and I talk about the Rear Admiral.
Speaker 17: Of both profound challenge and historic opportunity for US transportation. On one hand, our transportation systems are still grappling with the consequences of the pandemic, climate change and decades of disinvestment.
Speaker 1: Think about this for the Rear Admiral, think about this. We'll get back to those in a second. You get elevated to Transportation secretary as a reward for dropping out of the race and backing Joe Biden. Everyone knows what the deal is, and you want to run for president again, and you get Transportation secretary. Keep in mind, Transportation secretary is widely known as one of the cushiest gigs. Everyone knows it. What do you even do is transferation secretary. If you're head of the EPA, granted the EPA shouldn't even exist, you actually do have all kinds of different responsibilities and everything. What does transportation secretary do?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 1: And since he's uniquely qualified to do nothing, they thought, well, this is the perfect guy for the job. I mean, look, is there anyone else who could probably do a train better. No, so let's just give it to him. And then all the trains start running off the tracks, and we have all these airline industries that are going downhill, and it's all happening on his watch. Only when you're the rear admiral, you don't have any life skills, you don't have any experience, and you certainly did never think you were going to have to work or deal with any of this other stuff. So when you get called on all your failures, all you're left with is blaming the pandemic and climate change of.
Speaker 17: Both profound challenge and historic opportunity for US transportation. On one hand, our transportation systems are still grappling with the consequences of the pandemic, climate change, and decades of disinvestment.
Speaker 18: M m all right.
Speaker 1: California bill aims to make it illegal to criticize teachers for instructing engender ideology. Make it illegal. This is something that we and I'll get back to the calls in a minute. That's something we've tried to bring home and again and again and again to you is how much worse it's going to get in the Blue States because there's just no check now on Democrats now that during Obama's term, remember we dumped all the rest of the moderates because Obama costs Democrats so many seats. So who was left here? We shed all the moderates and now it's just the full blown communists are left. And now that's all the Democratic Party is. They're just all communists now. And so there's nobody in places like California to step up and say, uh no, what that's insane. They're all insane at the highest levels. They're all insane. Yeah, some rocky times ahead for the Blue States. All right, we're gonna knock out the rest of these worst shoe ever screwed up at work calls, and then we're gonna do headlines that didn't get to and then we're gonna check out here because tomorrow's asked doctor Jesse Friday and I'm excited about it. And also, we're gonna save a baby tonight. That's a gift we're gonna give to ourselves tonight. We're gonna go to preborn dot com slash Jesse and we're gonna give twenty eight dollars. That's it, a couple large pizzas, twenty eight dollars only. Instead of buying large pizzas, which you know I'm a big fan of, We're going to buy a scared, confused young woman an ultrasound, so Preborn can give it to her for free. And she's gonna go in ready to abort that child, and she's going to lay down, and she's going to probably be skeptical they usually are, and then she hears that heartbeat and then she knows she's a mom already and she has a baby to take care of. And then Preborn doesn't just kick her out. They care for her. That's what your twenty eight dollars does. Preborn dot com slash Jesse. All right, you can do it from your phone. You can dial pound two point fifty and say baby either way, go sponsored by Preborn. We'll be back. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Super Excited for a couple things. One will finish up the calls. Two headlines. I didn't get to three the Dome cookbook Cooking with Dome.
Speaker 19: And I actually it is part of my one day I'm going to write a cookbook, but I do. I've started to actually write my recipes because the kids, my husband will always say, why don't you write down your recipes?
Speaker 1: Nobody's ever said that to Dome. Nobody's ever said that to Dome ever at all. It's all right, this nutball communist Representative Jay Powell, Jaya Powell, I don't know. I don't speak whatever that is.
Speaker 10: This country needs immigrants to survive. Immigrants pick the food we eat, rebuild our communities after climate disasters, help construct our infrastructure, power our small business economy, clean our homes, and look after the most precious in our families, our children, and our elders.
Speaker 1: I love this lady. Hey, who's gonna work construction and clean up all this mess? If we don't get get the immigrants out of here. These people don't forget Tomorrow's and ask doctor Jesse Friday gets your questions emailed in now to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Let's wrap this up. The worst you ever screwed up at work? Marcus Colorado, Go.
Speaker 8: Jesse. I was a twenty year old school guy graduate going to school and took a great job as a two chef in a restaurant, and two three weeks later this year, I.
Speaker 1: Can't hear his phones messing up. Mike Mississippi.
Speaker 18: Go Yes, sir. Since I'm a full grown man, I've been going to work every day since I was twelve years old. I got plenty of these stories, but I tell you my favorite one is that I don't pay much attention to safety rooms. And I was working on a dock loading and delivering furniture, and file cabinets were office fly and I've been told several times to never deliver what they call fire files by myself. Firefile is basically a file cabinet that's lined with concrete. They weigh three hundred and fifty, some of them way up to five hundred. Town So we got this file cabinet sitting on my docks. It's Friday. I tell everybody in the place get back early on Friday afternoon because we got to get this thing out of here. Four thirty runs around. Nobody's there I get a call from the client. They want their file cabinet. I throw it in the back of the truck because it's easy to load. The trick is to unload it. I get to the client, I walk around to the pretty lady up front. I said, where do you want? She tells me exactly where. I clear out of space. Everything was gonna go. I say, I'd be right back when the cabinet. I go to the back of the truck. I let the tailgate down so it's at an angle. You know, you get us to snap off for the weight of these things, and I ease it's already strapped to a dollie. All I gotta do is eat it down to the ground, stand it up, and then go inside with it. I ease this over to the edge of the pickup truck, and that baby takes off with me on it. I wake up in the parking lot, still attached to it, bloody everywhere, no shirt on. I don't know what happened to my shirt. I put that baby. I go in the cabinet drug I found the paper tail and light myself off. Get the blood off the cabinet, take it in there and put it in place and the lady looks at me like, did you get in a fighter.
Speaker 1: On Lucky You didn't kill him?
Speaker 7: Kid?
Speaker 1: That reminds me of that story of me and the bloody elevator when I scared those poor people in Disney World. You remember that story, Chris, you don't remember that story. I'll tell you what. I don't think I have time tonight, I'll tell you what. I will tell that story in the first hour of tomorrow's show. If Chris reminds me. If I forget, you can email Chris and yell at him. If Chris reminds me, I will tell that story of scaring the daylights out of that poor young couple in the elevator when I was all bloody. All right, before we get the headlines, do this. Let's remember we are supporting Tunnel to Towers now and always on this show. Because cop gets ambushed and dies, we feel sorry for the family for a day, and then we forget about them. But the family doesn't forget the gold Star families. I know you care about them. I care about them, but we forget about the individual cases. We need Tunnel to Towers to be out there, not forgetting on our behalf caring for these families doing what we're commanded to do, caring for widows and orphans. Support tunnel to towers, help them care for widows and orphans. They're building an entire community for widows and orphans down in Florida so they can come together and live together. It's a wonderful man. Eleven bucks a month is what they ask for. T the number two T dot org. All right, T two T dot org. All right, now it's time and now here's a headline. But you know, you know the thing headlines. We didn't get to Florida band's instruction on gender identity and sexual orientation and K through twelve classrooms. So while California is aiming to make it illegal to criticize teachers, Florida is banning teachers from discussing these things with your child. Again, you're watching the red and blue states race in opposite directions. In what's wild is this is just the beginning of that. Think what that looks like. Think about the bills California will be passing ten years from now versus the bill's a red state will be passing ten years from now. Telling you McCarthy aid and best friend lobbies for bud light. Starting to understand now why the GOP told you to stand down when we finally had an American corporation on its knees for this endless rainbow activism. Senate report proposes COVID nineteen pandemic spurred by two separate lab leaks. Oh that's weird. It looks like the conspiracy theorists were right again. Undercover video reveals Indiana schools hiding critical race theory curriculum from your parents. We play this audio for you earlier a reminder to you in your red area you still have communist nutballs on your school board and teaching your children. We must take these positions of power back. New York Appeals Court halts first subpoena in House judiciary committees Trump prosecution inquiry. Yeah, it's going to be a war between the House in New York. And remember the House is not going to be able to save Trump.
Speaker 18: They're not.
Speaker 1: This is the future if we don't get some red state das doing it back to them. This is this is where we're going. TikTok TikTok. Lobbyists visited White House at least forty times in the past year. Look, I don't know what the solution is because you can't ever get money out of politics, and you should be able to spend money to lobby but that this country constantly does things against the will of the people and for the will of the lobbyists is not a good thing for the country. Pro DeSantis pac makes hires in Iowa, New Hampshire, and South Carolina. Huh. I think about all those times I've told people he's running, and he's been running for a long time, And I think about all the emails and phone calls I get telling me he hasn't even declared yet. What are you talking about, Jesse. I don't even think he's gonna run. Jesse's gonna be Trump VP. When I tell you I think something, that's me thinking it. When I tell you, I know, it's because I know he's running for president all right, has been. He's smartly staying out as long as he possibly can. He's running for president. You you don't have to run for president. All you have to do is email your questions for tomorrow. You're asking me anything, questions for doctor Jesse Friday, Email them into Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Jesse at Jesse Kelly sho dot com. We will have a blast tomorrow. You ready. That's all