Speaker 1: They that ship is gonna be a whole never, goddamn look that ship see money show, y'all? Good? Fuck your shit up, shure boy, fucking shit up, fuck your shit up, fucking on shit up?
Speaker 2: Hey, how ironic is it? Have y'all paid attention to this? How ironic is it y'all seen?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: What the name of the movie y'all seen?
Speaker 3: Hustle?
Speaker 4: It's a new move my in my tripping. It's it's some parody in here. Bro Listen, i'm'a set this up.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 2: The first thing is in the movie, Adam Sandler is playing an agent trying to bring in European players.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I saw this, Listen. I haven't seen the movie yet. Anthony Edwards is damned near playing that character in real life.
Speaker 3: Oh you talking about the Oh yeah, yeah, the old movie, the one with the.
Speaker 1: Uh I ain't that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, Hustling.
Speaker 2: It did a great job in that ship too, you know what I'm saying. Killed that ship and it revived his career. He got actually a contract off that he got I think I think Tim Wild or the Jazz signed him after that.
Speaker 4: He got two three years after that.
Speaker 3: That's when off my point.
Speaker 4: But what I'm saying it's some parody. He said he got two three years off that movie. He did know what you.
Speaker 5: No, he did after he was in like Bartlet. No, he signed after that. But I'm saying he got because because he killed in the movie.
Speaker 3: I'm saying he was. He was hot, right, man.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like he couldn't play then when you saw him, I was like, damn, I mother can't play.
Speaker 3: He's always been cool, I thought.
Speaker 2: Now he wasn't on nobody roster. It was he got as soon as that movie came out.
Speaker 3: It cracked right.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm just saying, I'm watching how the parody of of the dethroneing of these European greats. You know what you mean, man, we are in a European takeover. You know it's arguably that the best players in our league are your opinion.
Speaker 3: Wait then, in that, I'm just saying.
Speaker 4: We smacked that in the middle of I'm saying we're in the state of that. So then you turn around and you look at that movie. Anthony Amas went full nigg on him in that movie. Boy, I'm talking about full straight up Georgia. Boy, what's having in Decatur?
Speaker 2: Like what we do you watch it, man, bro I mean it's it didn't hit me till like dare he just man, Minnesota just deep throwed Denver cool?
Speaker 3: Right, right, man?
Speaker 2: This might be I know the chance was something else, but this is a different type of monster they going up against with Luca. Luca has actually dominated a league before. Yeah, you feel what I'm saying, the.
Speaker 4: Parody of the NBA Euro League.
Speaker 5: He's dominated the He's dominated a league before dominating this league right now.
Speaker 2: Listen, Luca gonna be MVP the next two maybe three years. If he's not in the next two, it's definitely gonna be a guard. We keep forgetting about that in Memphis. I am not forgetting about job money. You know what I'm saying, Like the league gonna be very different. I'm just watching how so much of that movie is pairing up to to like today. And there are two.
Speaker 3: Our best players.
Speaker 2: As far as our country in the US are in the in the conference finals right now. Jason Tatum, j Brown, Anthony Edwards.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. I woke up on.
Speaker 2: One just like damn Brod. If you saw the movie, you know exactly what I'm talking about. You know what I'm saying, like, damn, I'm seeing that, I'm seeing that be that, I'm seeing that be there. Feel me yeah, And this is promotion for the Olympics more than anything. The best player in the league might be Joker, but the most, the most lit and the most the face.
Speaker 3: Right now is the American player.
Speaker 2: You say, hell yeah, the face of the league right now, he is becoming the face of the league. Gage right now here on the main stage.
Speaker 3: This is giving us a show. They giving us audition.
Speaker 2: They gonna let They're gonna let somebody else close, but he right before the closer.
Speaker 3: You feel me.
Speaker 2: You remember when the Migos hit. This is not no, not real shit. Feel me on this, Fred, film me on this because Fred from New York. Fred, you feel me on this? Well, I knew the Migos was gonna hit when I saw them on Church was staying that ship. We like noisy, y'all ever watched Noisy Man. Noisy wont the dopest joints ever.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: They he went in the hood and hollered at Gucci. How has some real niggas in their hood?
Speaker 3: Right man?
Speaker 2: He go fuck with these three little young motherfuckers. They they was you know what I'm saying. Then I saw them on the at L. Then the next time this one I knew New Migos gonna be were big man. They went to New York and they were riding around on the bus nigga, and I figured, what is the playing Fred had them on? It was a fasachia fsaci they he came up, hit him on tenor hen him. I man, when I saw them go down New York getting them new Oh no, nah, you know New York. They hold you to a whole nother press said when it comes to the music, and you ain't if you ain't there and got it. Man, they was filling. That's what this feels like, Anthony. That was just like the Migos when the Migos hit and then he comes bad and Bougie bad and Bougie kicking up over and then we were and then we've been on the train ever since. You feel what I'm saying, Anthony, that was just like the Migos when they hit. He that new energy to the.
Speaker 4: Lead that Joe, we ain't see, no need get over here and be like yeah, b yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah bro.
Speaker 2: He got he got like a he got a trifecta going, he got aality, got the.
Speaker 3: Game, and then he got the whole. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the just know what they're doing. They know what they're doing, right, you know what I'm saying. I'm just seeing it, Pete. This is all vision. I'm just I'm sitting at like the like the Mad Doctor, sitting up there. You can just see the silhouette. You can't even see me. I'm just rocking like this, like Savannah, Okay, I've seen that.
Speaker 3: We're gonna go to a game out there.
Speaker 4: I got you, bro, I can't like.
Speaker 3: You're gonna wait wait right right, yes, you're going like what.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna try to catch a game, but this week I'm gonna have to. It's you know, the next two weeks. I'm saying this, say that I don't have the luxury of just picking up and going and you know what I'm saying, So I have to. You know, I got a play. I gotta play on my ship out. You know, I'm a real dad, you know, you know, you know how we gotta be, you know, So I want to get that too. And then I'm seeing them do it without me. So I'm kind of like, may I don't want to go in that month. You know what I'm saying, It'd be dope to see in person. But I'm with both sides, on on, on, on spirit and everything. I don't miss Ecceltic game. I don't miss the Wolves game. And these probably the most electric fucking playoffs we've seen in a long time.
Speaker 3: And let me just.
Speaker 2: Say, let me say the blowouts, nah bro let me say this, Well, y'all watching the evolution of these young players grow up right in front of us. Were all watching anything he had wiz grow up in front of us. Here me Karling, Anthony towns are growing up in front of us, those young wolves growing up right in front of us. I can put them young, I can put the I mean the young. Okay, see growing up right in front of us.
Speaker 5: This is this is this is, this is not over. So look is it over? I'm saying the Ogs, it's over for the olds. We won't see them. They not winning no more.
Speaker 4: No, I do not. I do not listen. Real ship hit this list.
Speaker 2: Orlando, Okay, see young Memphis, New York, the Celtics, man, everybody, the Rockets, New Orleans, all these I naming got young pieces and they and they Lord real ship all.
Speaker 5: That that boy should have won a Defensive Player the year.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying he was.
Speaker 5: Listen, he said that Lord said do too much.
Speaker 3: He was a rook man. Fuck that.
Speaker 2: If you prove that that you can do the job, then you you get the job right that he should have did the and we ain't seen that type of effect on the defensive Then says who p who was affected?
Speaker 3: Man, David Robinson? When you call me the gamba? Who got dream?
Speaker 4: Who got the rim?
Speaker 3: Like that? Bro?
Speaker 4: Or you coming there and you just gonna turn around, man, not nine and a half of them getting them, he getting a temp of him, He getting you dunk.
Speaker 2: Thought you feel me? I think two niggas call him this year on some whatever. Actually Joe l is another level. But man with me, mand motherfucker's in.
Speaker 4: There, pump faking putting up. A man came in. I thought it was sweet, nah, y'all tripping, y'all right, he showed it, damn bro, he right, he earned that. No disrespect to any other person in the league.
Speaker 3: This is my opinion.
Speaker 2: I thought he did enough and he showed enough consistently to win that award, regardless of your fucking status.
Speaker 4: Of where you at and then your what year you in? Yeah right, if you're getting it and you're a rookie, that you trying to give you to us. Nah, that's what it is. Though he built that.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: If I was with me, I'll come back and block five shots next year. Nigga, y'all got me fucked up? Changed his award to the winby.
Speaker 3: Who you a pair of him?
Speaker 2: Who is a good pair for him? Now he's really listened to me. Listen to me, wimby real ship Victor. It's like he is like.
Speaker 4: A dream mixed with a Kyrie hit.
Speaker 3: Look like KD.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he got a k D Kyrie.
Speaker 2: Greek freak you put he not greet Greek trying to shock you greed.
Speaker 4: He ain't got that greet greet more comedy in the machine.
Speaker 3: Like nio hain't.
Speaker 4: No, he ain't rually yet.
Speaker 3: He's not ru yet, but he's coming. Listen. He covered with that. Listen.
Speaker 2: When Victor come out here, I need you to grab him and take him the nickas and gardens and just hang out.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Just sit over there, shout the loaf.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Go over there, just hang out. Take him to Inglewood, take him down to the compound. Let him meet Snoop. You know what I'm saying, and the playing the what's the little league they got out here, the Jew League, to the Jew League.
Speaker 3: Let him feel the hood.
Speaker 2: Because because when he go to yeah, when we pull up the U c l A this summer, bro, you know what I'm saying, You get this American field on what this American basketball really like? You think you got all that? Wait, you see what the street's doing. Street's doing a whole nother streets, streets, bouncing it, throwing it behind them back, dunking and ship.
Speaker 3: What's another league in New York?
Speaker 2: Nah Na, what you're talking about, dyman? No, that's too real. He might have he might need some security. Get a team that I think I'm gonna get a team.
Speaker 4: In that indictment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's called you going up there. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, is.
Speaker 2: Up there shout to shout to the whole feeling. Yeah yeah, I think good energy. This They not replaced fifty fifth. They just do it.
Speaker 4: I gotta say this, and this is just observation.
Speaker 2: Don't get mad at me. This is just my opinion. This is just what I'm seeing. One of the reasons I thought, or one of the reasons I think Indiana has a chance, or at least a fighting chance with the Celtics. It's one the roster. They have a full rock. They have damn near their whole team. They don't have guys hurt. They got to think they got one guy hurt. They got from bathroom.
Speaker 3: He's the only one hurt.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine Matthews playing, It'll be crazy. I'm saying this to say that one. I think they got the roster too. They can put up points with the best of them. They can put up some fucking points, right they can?
Speaker 3: And then two p p.
Speaker 4: They just came out of the fucking jungle.
Speaker 3: They just lord.
Speaker 2: Listen for all people out there who has never played basketball, have played basketball. You played at West Fourth, God damn Cleveland Park, Springfield, wherever, you're not playing at Venice Beach, Rogers Park, wherever. You not play that bro to going in the garden and win a game. Man, it was hard to beat the Knicks whe them niggas won shit. Listen, the garden is the jungle. I'm saying all this to say, Man, I love my I love I love my fans in Minnesota, they get rowdy. I love the fans and no better fans.
Speaker 4: As far as when you're a player, you want to play in the Boston. You want to play in the Boston joint, and you want to play in Boston. When you're a team, you want to a whole team to be like this.
Speaker 2: But Bro, I gotta say that the fucking Knicks fans everywhere or out of control.
Speaker 4: The fucking Knicks fans. The Knicks fans got the whole bus going. They God, what's my dog for west Ford?
Speaker 3: My man?
Speaker 4: My man who'll be backing everybody down over the tyms?
Speaker 3: Yes, what's my man?
Speaker 4: What's his name?
Speaker 3: Something? Degree?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 2: Bro New York is I told Peter Man when the Knicks are cracking, morning boy.
Speaker 4: They went to Philly and shut Philly down.
Speaker 3: This show bro, Bro.
Speaker 4: They wanted bean, Bro, they wanted the bean. They was down in Indiana. That the camera they wanted really paying on it and really get Indiana because Indiana is Indiana.
Speaker 2: You know you go down there, they'll fight over the pacers. You feel me, Bro, they are not only you. Remember we used to travel and be like damn bro We in Denver, Man we got so many Celtics.
Speaker 3: Fans of Denver.
Speaker 4: They and we in La guy now man were important. Man, looked up, man, we had probably more were fans on the road.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Man, that's how the Knicks fans look right now. The Knicks was looking, was looking.
Speaker 2: The Knicks fans are loud, and the Knicks fans get to like, yeah, we shut this ship there. Yeah, you gotta come over there, like, hey, you're a felly chill chill chill bro.
Speaker 4: Y'all in in New York, So what fuck fuck this ship?
Speaker 3: Lord? They had the owners had to buy up some tickets. So the aller New York a man, shout to the New York fans.
Speaker 4: Bro, that's how you fucking get it, bro, And let me tell you next year, they got a team, Bro, they got a team. That's all I'm saying. Man, let's get into it, man, let's take it the truth.
Speaker 2: Baby, you're okay, Bro, you need to hurt.
Speaker 3: I'll just be hurting sometimes. No, that's cool. But you got authright in to your ship. Man. I broke my ship.
Speaker 2: You broke your finger, bro, Brook, Nah.
Speaker 3: I dropped the plan on that motherfucker.
Speaker 2: You dropped the plate on your finger yeah, a forty five pounds. What oh word a plate.
Speaker 3: Like like a wait on plate? Yeah. I was doing the planks.
Speaker 5: You know how you put the plank on your back like I'm planking like right like this, and.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm I'm you got to play it on your back?
Speaker 5: Yeah, So I'm planking and then you know those little slides for your feet that you slide, and I'm doing that with the forty five. So I'm like, I'm I'm more like, I'm more like crawl like this, crawling but my feet straight. But I'm like dragging them like that? How you doing that with the forties? And then I got the forty five on my back and then it came off if I turned and it just said big the fuck cracked it off?
Speaker 3: Jump?
Speaker 5: Huh jump. I was just like, oh shit, fuck, looked at it. Fuck yeah, I just looked at him. Oh yeah, it's done.
Speaker 3: Fuck.
Speaker 4: It's like my day over doing too much.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: You could have got one of them shortage to sit on your back. You could have just you know what I'm saying, You could have got that right off right there. You're doing it too much, Pete.
Speaker 4: And if you got to back put the joint in the book back.
Speaker 3: I should have just wore to wait vest facts. That's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all that old school grab the plate that ship, make you look good.
Speaker 4: But that ain't the new sign.
Speaker 3: The new sign, bro.
Speaker 4: I got to the timrods. Them niggas is on the side had a dumb bell lifting out like it was like, oh yeah, we're activating your core.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, use different. I was out. I should have did I should have?
Speaker 5: But I had the trainer right there, supposed to be like kind of like when I'm crawling, like kind of like.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at your form. You was all moving the.
Speaker 5: Ship yeah yeah, yeah, so you know it's moving, but he supposed to be holding it nah, And I'm like, he let it fall off.
Speaker 3: The trainer was supposed to hold the plate on your back.
Speaker 4: Well, it was falling off. So I stopped right, so I said, hey, you know, put it straight. So he put it straight.
Speaker 5: As soon as I win again, it just went right. No insurance here, right, Yeah, it was bad. Did you did you see it on my thing?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I checked the truth flap jout. You know what I'm saying. You and Jake Crow said you're doing you'd be doing a thousand things. I look up your story, Staate like I can't. I ain't this nigga live on the story. You gotta so the.
Speaker 4: Reality ship coming out, Lord, that's what we're waiting on. Ship when we get the truth in the truth. You know what truth at the door all this ship were supposed to do. Look now, Lord, focus focus, Lord. I don't want to see all that. Lord, No, I don't want to see that.
Speaker 3: Man. Go ahead, Nate, go fast. Yeah, I see that, and he will say, hold on, let me get a picture that ship, show the people. I can't believe it.
Speaker 4: Goo fast, your good fast? Oh man, look at me.
Speaker 3: Man, ain't doing that. I'm just saying, what the fuck just happening? Goofy.
Speaker 4: I don't want to see that. Bro, Let's go, Nate, what's the first next?
Speaker 6: Let's go back to the next.
Speaker 3: Right you was feeling that?
Speaker 4: Huh right?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so you said, Lord, focus all right, Julius Randall obviously coming back into the next. Next year, Isaiah Hart's sign going to be a free agent oganov also.
Speaker 3: Focus focus, focus focus.
Speaker 2: He would do ship like this on the free thought line, Bro, Like, just start talking to it, hey, shut up talking to her man, don't talk to her like people, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Nigga? Talking to shut up?
Speaker 4: Nigga.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yo, what what are you?
Speaker 6: But the question as for you, what do you want the next to do next year? O? G and hertensteiner up? You know, do you bring them back? Obviously Randall had the shoulder surgery. He should be back next year. What would you do? Ideally if you were the next.
Speaker 2: I would not touch the Knicks. I would not touch the next. I would take the knixt current roster over the summer. I'm going development, development, development, man load up for October first, October second, and then let's see what I can build on it in the summer.
Speaker 4: And let's run this straight up. I'm invest in some quality bigs because I got to beat in the East.
Speaker 2: I got Greek in the East. But man, they the Knicks are already built for now. Bro, you just got to put these pieces together. You just got to have this team be healthy. And you can listen the roster that's up there right now, Robinson, Randall, Brunson.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Like, man, I mean.
Speaker 5: I think they are right even if they was healthy. Like think about this though, like you add Randall who was hurt.
Speaker 4: Okay, you add Bondanovich. That's like fifteen twenty plus, right, Yeah, But I just feel like they came together with this group that was out there.
Speaker 3: They did, so it might be a different dynamic.
Speaker 5: Dynamic you know what I'm saying when you add which is like they need more pieces and they need I don't know what they need, but you gotta remember shit, next year, Milwaukee gonna be back. Yeah about a healthy what about and then Philly they gonna.
Speaker 3: Make a move.
Speaker 4: Orlando's gonna be better, Orlando's gonna be better.
Speaker 3: Boston you got to keep them. I mean. So I'm just thinking, like the teams that you expecting to be better.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like like we we looked at New York and be like maybe, like, okay, this team is just they would have went to conference finals if they was healthy, you know, probably be playing the Celtics. But I'm not so sure that this was the year they're supposed to do it. Because I'm not so sure like next year with this roster that they got, I feel like they need one. I don't know, Like is it Randall? They legit all star? He an All stared? I said, what you're saying, listen to it.
Speaker 3: I think they need like a perimeter scoring threat and.
Speaker 5: They got but Vonovich is there, RIGHTOK, like like a dynamic like a Paul George type.
Speaker 4: Though you know what I'm saying, I like, how stack do you want them to be?
Speaker 3: Bro? You get so much?
Speaker 5: I think you put so much on Brunton. No that like if he's gonna be your guy, he he he your main guy.
Speaker 4: Pick and roll brunting Randall at the top.
Speaker 3: Who you taking? Who you taking?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 3: Trap it brunch? You're giving?
Speaker 5: You giving Randall the three or or the long eighteen for the with a three D Vinchi in the corner. I mean, I guess you gotta run that back with Og out there, Bro, like the bro they got.
Speaker 2: Called listen, listen twenty four to nine, then Og giving you what a solid seventeen something right and defense. And then you got big body Brunton who can close the games.
Speaker 3: And then you got Robinson who gets all yeah, is a legit starter in the league.
Speaker 2: Bro, But listen to me. If you got him coming off the bench, you got him.
Speaker 4: Heart's Devincenzo's not stars, not Lord yet because he played these not He's not a starter. He's not a starter.
Speaker 3: He's a starting to like he could be like Clay. He can't start like a Clay Thompson. I'm gonna take you. So he's taking Devin Cinzo over Vondanovitch right now. No, hell no, you tripped what you ain't watched?
Speaker 4: Bo?
Speaker 3: He worked then, Bro, I watched like.
Speaker 5: I didn't see what Devincenzo did this postseason. Vondanovitch ain't done nothing like this his whole career.
Speaker 2: Lord, he shoots the ball, bro Man, he shoot the ball man, I ain't.
Speaker 3: And he got more dog in him than you.
Speaker 4: Tripping kids, rushing man, motherfucking.
Speaker 3: Boring with dog. This cat was sweet from Philly. He went to.
Speaker 2: Villanova, Pennsylvania. He from Delaware. I'm telling you that, from Delaware. I'm not stopping you putting all these all these Jointso from Delaware.
Speaker 4: Lord, he's the white Jordan of Delaware. I know this whole joint.
Speaker 3: Right, come on, he's stop.
Speaker 2: I ain't talking about what he looked like. It looked like he was. I'm saying he started echo back in the day even by Donavius got to a scrap play with boy nigga, were you talking about I don't.
Speaker 3: I wasn't there. I wasn't. Oh I did. He ain't no bitch man, he just saying. I ain't saying that.
Speaker 4: But that's what you're in. They wing the bath throom.
Speaker 5: But I'm just based on what I'm seeing coming up, you said chins On on smoke.
Speaker 2: Stop man, stop stop. I love both players, and I ain't knocking either one of them.
Speaker 3: I think he'll start. I got you, I hear you.
Speaker 2: I'm saying that if I got and then two, it ain't even it's a it's a win win because if Bog he come off the bench, then that's even better.
Speaker 4: Like listen, three to bench is probably a lot more dynamic, you know, a lot more athletic.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about that outside ball you need because when Brunston is doing what he's doing, he gotta have outlets, he gotta have the co he gotta have somebody to be able to And I like three three division. Let that motherfu go too. He ain't it ain't he brought that old Golden State. It's gone. If you ain't here, it's gone, you know what I'm saying. So if I'm taking either one, I like bo because he's a little bigger. You know what I'm saying. That's That's all I'm saying. But man, I'm saying to say, magic three Da Vincu coming off your bench with Josh Hart and and and and and the white kid, the left hand kid. I love that gets all the rebounds, that comes off hard and signed. Bro, I'm just talking about the depth.
Speaker 4: Now. You got some real depth and experience that you couldn't get.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying right now, If Randall don't have a good game, brunts and carry, you got other piece that can carry. Oh g man, it's a lot more balance. That's all I'm saying. That's I like the balance of what I'm seeing in New York. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So ticket, you're saying, bring back o G bring back Heart and.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, bring them all back, get him healthy, everybody back.
Speaker 3: Yeah. You run it for two years? You running this for both for agents, right yeah? Yeah, you shot him.
Speaker 2: They I think Heart Hardenstein all they they earned the contract.
Speaker 3: Bro. The kind of deal you give him, No, that's tricky one right there.
Speaker 2: Man, you get that nigga like two three year deal, like you know, you don't go crazy because you want him. He developed that. He developed man at the beginning of the year, and you gave it to him. And where he was getting in the playoffs, he didn't have that little floater, He didn't have that right hand. He was just getting that miss, going out, trying to get a dunk, trying to get mat He got better as the year went on, and that's listen. And then your best player hurt sitting out, and then everybody else grew Man, Listen, man, and this is gonna be a problem next year as they should be a problem.
Speaker 3: That's just my opinion. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna tell you this. Before the seat, before this series started with Minnesota, I was worried for two things. Matter of fact, the beginning of the year, I shot this at you. I said, at some point Denver is going to miss Uncle Jeff, Jeff Green and Bruce Brown.
Speaker 3: Man. We forget how Denver got here.
Speaker 2: That second unit last year was probably one of the best second.
Speaker 4: Year I've seen a long time. I mean I've seen them. Actually, DeAndre Jordan wasn't even in the rotation this year. You feel me that Brown Brown, DeAndre Jordan, Jeff Green match up with Reggie Jackson.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: See, I'm not seeing them bring Denver back from being down. So they had depth at one point, and I thought that that depth saved them a lot of times and.
Speaker 2: In mask a lot of shit. You know what I'm saying, a lot of people don't know too. Jamal Murray won one hundred percent, but who is one hundred percent right now?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I say all this to say that now you gotta tap into stamina. You gotta tap into longer minutes duration defense played at a high rit man, and you're playing some young boys that's hungry and determined. Man, listen, man, Minnesota looked like they was the home team. They looked very comfortable in Denver. The altitude looked like it did not affect the young boys. It did not affect their energy. If anything, they looked like they was man. They was playing on another level, energetic.
Speaker 5: And while we keep talking about these teams that's out the playoffs because we just we actually just.
Speaker 3: Talk about who cracking. That's all who cracking? Right, defending champs?
Speaker 4: You don't want to talk about defending champions and what you thought.
Speaker 3: Be talking about?
Speaker 5: What's going on with Minnesota and what's going on with Dallas. What's going on with this first game? Like we're talking about Denver and New York. They they in can't coon. I'm gonna holl let them in the month.
Speaker 2: I'm so I talked about First off, I talked I was just speaking to what I thought the Knicks potential was last year and to bring him back and all that shit, right, and then too, just having an observation of how the spirit of the Knicks fans is just growing everywhere, That's all. And then I watched you know, I watched a Celtic fan. Now the Celtics fans are out now, they getting rowdy. I watched the Celtic fans after the game. They they out here with their videos and this you know what I'm saying, it's cracking, you feel me. So I'm just seeing all the fan base is starting to That's the only reason I brought that up with them.
Speaker 3: But yeah, if we.
Speaker 5: Want to talk, you think about this series. What you what you looking? I'm talking about this Dallas series.
Speaker 3: Just Dallas and Minnesota in the league.
Speaker 5: Yes, And then to listen, these are two best guards in the league up until this point. You know what, No, no, but before you start, you said last year, I remember you said that that was the best duel Kyrie and Luca.
Speaker 4: No, no, too better, no no to better said.
Speaker 6: Stuff is aging very well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because remember I was like Booker.
Speaker 2: And give me the Yoda joint. I gotta I'm giving you. I'm giving it to you.
Speaker 4: You said this was the best, this is the best.
Speaker 5: Is this the best duel or what? I don't know if you said best scoring or just best? You said who you taking? You said Luca and Kyrie? So what you seeing in them right now?
Speaker 3: Current?
Speaker 5: I mean, it's a dilemma right here because you got the young Bull versus ship Luca. Damn, there probably the l matter door. He might be the matter door to the young Bull.
Speaker 3: So I don't know.
Speaker 2: So this is the first time and this is what I'm looking for. I feel like in every series Anthony ed was just playing in he's been the alpha.
Speaker 3: Of the series.
Speaker 2: This is the first time I think he comes up against someone that's equal of the of the presence. Yeah yeah, yeah, Okay, Luca come in the gym, you know, he in the gym.
Speaker 3: Stop he no, no.
Speaker 5: I'm saying you know what I'm saying, Joker he had that three game stretch to where he was the alpha he is.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying this that wasn't guess what, he had to turn it on. He had to turn it on at it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's what I'm saying, Like, yeah, but can Joker beat you with himself?
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, I'm saying that he wasn't able.
Speaker 3: To do it. You know he did do it.
Speaker 2: This kid can do it. This kid can beat you by himself. And guess what, he has another counterpart that can do the listen and then I think we've seen the best of Kyrie.
Speaker 4: Kyrie.
Speaker 2: Kyrie right now, to me, is playing with a bean spirit. He playing he playing with cold spirit right now. I don't know what I'm watching, but when I'm watching him, he's calm, He's in his bag.
Speaker 3: He yeah, he.
Speaker 2: Got you off the he got you off the scale, you unbalanced. He got a he got a bag of moves he hit motherfuckers with and it's on another level of confidence.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: In the fourth quarter when he hit the joint that come down and it went in.
Speaker 2: And went up and came bro, he was he was already he was already in the back.
Speaker 4: He was already backing.
Speaker 2: Up like like, oh, he's playing with with a bean spirit.
Speaker 4: You're seeing walking around with the drum. His vibration is steady.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be the toughest test for the Minnesota Timberwolves. But I say that because they have a They have a guy in Dallas.
Speaker 4: That's one.
Speaker 2: They got a guy in Dallas that's proven. They got two closers. And then guess what this one ain't nobody talking about. They got they Green, Jones and Washington are the dogs of fucking Dallas.
Speaker 4: Lively man, Lively, Yeah, okay, yes for Lively.
Speaker 2: What's the kid that start for Washington? They traded for Washington. What's that kid's name?
Speaker 3: Got Caffort?
Speaker 4: Those five are the dogs. They do all the dirty work.
Speaker 3: Gafford, Lively and PJ.
Speaker 4: Washingay do all the dirty work.
Speaker 2: And Green put Green in the Australian that listen, Josh Green, that's his name.
Speaker 4: Listen all the wingman, lord, Lord, listen. He's the dork of Dallas. You see how Dirk played of Luca. You see how Dirk played Luca and in the OKC was in his ass making him fall. He really beat lukea up. That series. Real shit that's what Green Finnah do. Try to listen.
Speaker 2: I love Minnesota, matter fact, I love this series and I'm just breaking it down like this, Pete, because everybody looking at how the energy and the momentum that Minnesota got. For the first time, I knew KCP and Edwards had a parody because they went to Georgia. I knew something was there, right, Bro, This to Australia, this Josh Green, and he don't get no funck about none of that.
Speaker 3: He competes here from Australia.
Speaker 4: From Australia, he will ruin your ass over. You know, Australian should wake up looking for the smoke.
Speaker 2: You hear me, Bro, he plays d like a stronger callwell Pope.
Speaker 4: Now he's younger, but he when I'm saying, is when you.
Speaker 3: Get through a pick.
Speaker 4: If he cain't through hell, he'll kill clean you here. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: He got fight in it and this is gonna be I'm telling you, Washington, Jones and Green have a chance to kind of put this fire out. But guess what Minnesota they deep is hell, Minnesota got a nine.
Speaker 4: Minnesota show up with a nine boy. Everybody got them Stendos and all that got.
Speaker 2: This is a great matchup because they got the personnel to guard Luca and guard Kyrie or controller, and.
Speaker 3: They both got the personality.
Speaker 2: Does that say, listen, this is an A plus A plus stare at each other in the face. I give Minnesota there is just because of their defensive intissity and the defensive defensive consistency.
Speaker 3: That's a good matchup.
Speaker 4: So just to get on this is this is how it's supposed to be.
Speaker 3: And guess what.
Speaker 4: We got two MVPs playing with two MVP left.
Speaker 2: Matter fact, we can argum say we got full MVP candidates playing like full MVPs. Car Anthony Towns has quietly been the best player in the last series Anthony ed which we can arguably say it's been the best player in this whole playoffs. Luca Donons and Fucker Kyrie have arguably had some of.
Speaker 4: The dopest runs in these two in these two series, you feel what I'm saying, Like, that's what I'm saying, Like, Bro, I don't know if.
Speaker 2: We ever had like this, people we have had it like this, I can't remember it was like this, Like maybe the Spurs and Cob and shot then when they was all, you know what I'm saying, but this high level, this is another this is just.
Speaker 3: So, this is just another less What we're seeing is the shift. Yeah, and all the shiftiness is playing.
Speaker 4: It ain't waiting, no more active. It's all the shifted this the chips are active. The money is in rotation right just right. All that old money over there that's burnt up. That old money, they burned up the old ones. Save your old ones if you got them. Now, all money that's over there. They're making the news.
Speaker 5: That new money is the blue face, yeah money, that new magic.
Speaker 3: That blue bagic.
Speaker 4: Listen straight up, the new Bills is hitting.
Speaker 3: The new Bills is hitting right now.
Speaker 4: And we ain't even got to the Josh designs.
Speaker 5: Right the next thing next year we're gonna be talking about one of them. And in this time of the year, right in the conference finals, it's gonna change up. Like Look, look how many we didn't have a new champion for how many years?
Speaker 3: Six years? Six years?
Speaker 6: Yeah, this will be the sixth year.
Speaker 5: We had a new champion six straight years. And I ain't none of the champion went back to back to the finals. It's too deep pe Like once one one. They didn't get back there.
Speaker 2: Next year, we are like in the eighties, We're gonna look up and you're gonna look on the team and see four morefuckers that could have been ahead of a team.
Speaker 4: You're gonna look up.
Speaker 2: And if you don't have three four motherfuckers like look out, okc rockets. Look at all the young teams are built. They're built like nine D and they're all young.
Speaker 4: You feel me, Bro, You ain't got.
Speaker 3: That front of it.
Speaker 2: Bro, You ain't built for the future. Ain't no more getting KD And now you can get to the Ain't.
Speaker 3: No more of that. That's dead.
Speaker 4: That's it, that's there, ain't no more get one ass, stop trying to revive that.
Speaker 2: That's hey, listen, and them coaches, the coaches that got that style when to play players ninety thousand minutes. That's starting to alleviate players ain't feeling that shit. And I wouldn't be surprised in the next couple of years they dropped that ship to sixty five games. I'm telling you, the pain is too great, the paint too great. And then I'm watching it, bro, watching this ship. Bro, what you think of the Celtics right now? I was gonna ask you, bro, what's show worry level of the Celtics of any I know, it was just one game. I thought Indiana played out of their minds and they looked like they was in rhythm. Give me an assessment of the first game of the Pacers and Celtics.
Speaker 4: It's just I feel like sometime were playing spurts, and this is what I think.
Speaker 3: I think it's so hard. You know, they get.
Speaker 5: Up ten, twelve points, and I feel like they're just trying to They're trying.
Speaker 3: To blow you out. And what I mean by that.
Speaker 4: Is they get to ten, they get to twelve, and they just start launching threes, trying to push it to twenty.
Speaker 5: Trying to dagger you to death, right because they do it a lot. I mean they got a lot of blowout wins, and rightfully so, they led the league in average win margin points for difference in the margin. And then they and they do it a lot. But then when them threes ain't going.
Speaker 4: You saying, go offense, turn it over again.
Speaker 5: This is I think you really did the soul of your team. And this is what I always was was trying to do. If we went up ten or twelve I'm just trying to demoralize you by just getting to the paint, just just getting to the paint or something aggressive, something aggressive, like I want to keep something aggressive going at you, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Instead of settling for the kill shot, then when you get to the about the eighteen nineteen, you hit them with the kill shot.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: I just think too many times when it's teetering between ten and twelve, where a team can you can blow a team out or team could come back, we look for the kill shot right there, and the more times than not they get it. But then it's a little worrios. It worries me sometime because when them shots ain't falling, you know, we gotta figure out otherwise to score. They got to get to the line a little bit more, I think, you know, do something have an inside presence a little more, you know, put them guys in the post and get them to the rim.
Speaker 4: I think a lot of times we settle and it just it shoots. We shoot ourselves in the foot.
Speaker 2: Who you think a lot of times since Porzingis is out, they don't have the inside presence to really to go post.
Speaker 5: Because they're not No I think I think Brown can do. You can play him through the post. You can put a Tatum in the post. You know what I'm saying, Like, like.
Speaker 4: That matchup with him and what to post him.
Speaker 3: With him?
Speaker 2: No, it's not him Winston Winston? You like that's you want to post Jason Tatum? You like that matchup?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I do. I like him, But you can put the way the defenses is tick. You get somebody into a picking roll, they're gonna switch everything.
Speaker 5: You can choose your matchup. You know what I'm saying, Like, if I won't, if I want him to guard me, all right, come screen because they're switching everything. They're gonna switch it now boom, I'm gonna swing it back, circle into the post and get it in that area.
Speaker 4: So my my belief is this, I've always I've never believed.
Speaker 2: In killed shots. I've never had because teams can come back from the one one shot. You know what I'm saying, Like, you think you come down you hit the three, Actually you gotta go into a mode of making threes, which is more difficult versus execution. I always found people, I always found that you wore teams down like this with your execution, with your execution man.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Guards hate getting picked. Guards hate getting picked. Oh your fuck. Ask any guard. So when you make his ass, boom, swing it one time, come back around, he comes down, he get picked, boom, he catched swing on time.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 2: But I'm talking about how I see the Celtius getting up. Sometimes they won't even realize what they're doing. They'll come down, swing sweet, swinging, boom, picking roll, come out, boom, lop dump boot, say come down, boom, swing, swing three, boom. All this is off Johnny kicks and movement. It's when they come down they are twelve fifteen and it's like, okay, cool, I'm finna go ones.
Speaker 4: I got it. I can get off right now. Oh no, A niggas came in and got it down the back.
Speaker 3: He launched a three.
Speaker 2: Like in today's game, it's no time concept of time management. You don't have the CPS out there. You have the IQ point guard out there, and hey, okay, now when we not went up now shot three threes. Let's get something in the pole. Just get something you don't have that. These kids play in there a moment and those moments trade those spurts and those spurts. Those momentum waves are very.
Speaker 4: Short because if you can cut, if you can cut a run, time out, boom, y'all.
Speaker 2: Just got sick somewhere. Let's get the time about that can cut into momentum when you do that, you know, do that, Luca, I'm saying to do that. I'm saying to say, time management is what they do, not possess. Their time management is to wrap it up, and that's their formula. And when it works, they blow you. They blow you out. You know what I'm saying. They blow your motherfucking us out. When that ship does not work, they're like, oh, ship, what do we do? And that's what I'm thinking. Okay, now we should go to execution boom swinging. Okay, Predic can't come on up, get the shot boom bro You can't always go to that.
Speaker 4: Let me get this match man.
Speaker 2: That's fourth quarter ship, But those three quarters you gotta turn it over, you gotta you gotta get those guards in the motherfucking picks. What's the kid off the bench for Indiana? McConnell, what's his name?
Speaker 3: McConnell, That little motherfucker.
Speaker 4: You gotta hear him. You don't hear him.
Speaker 3: He's gonna be a bunny.
Speaker 2: Rabbit the whole motherfucking game. I like him, but you gotta wear him down with execution. You know what I'm saying. This is how you're able to get those tap into some of those those later fucking quarters.
Speaker 4: Them niggas run down, You're like, Okay, now you're getting the quartering three because it was too hard to run out.
Speaker 5: Like That's the one thing I am worried about, like this executions execution, because he does turn into a lot of one on one and.
Speaker 2: It's more important people when they're not hitting those kills shots that you're talking about. Now you go into execution, turn it over, make the motherfucker's guard. But if you're gonna play this up and down pace where it's like parking, we out here at fucking dykeman and you me, you me did Inyana can play with the fucking setis they got enough one on one players?
Speaker 4: Man se y'all can may know ho he out here like shit, yeah, I play soccer.
Speaker 3: Yeah I'm out here, and what I'll bumm on you motherfuckers out here?
Speaker 4: Y'all got me fucked up and I'm hearing what nigga.
Speaker 2: Man what him and him and Halliburner the head of the snake, like, yeah, we're going to hit confidence.
Speaker 3: But that's my thing. See, but I don't see I saw.
Speaker 5: I thought Indiana gave the best punch and they blew it. I thought they blew thought in game one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for the chance to have the chance at winning game one. Man, Bro, when they was up, I think it was it was something. I think they was up like for something. I actually got up and went to go grab something, came back and it was time.
Speaker 4: I just came back with Jay, got the joint in the corner pump fake. They hit the three, and I was like, oh they led them off the roads. It's over and overt game.
Speaker 3: It's over you.
Speaker 4: Those are the games you have to close. Right there, Pete got experienced. You gotta listen. Then that can cast you the series.
Speaker 3: Right there. You have a rick. Carl said, Man, it's on me.
Speaker 2: I should have called the time out, advanced it, bro, those little minute and that turnover h yeah, bro, because you know what too.
Speaker 4: See, I could have slowed down and called for the post up like this is.
Speaker 3: All they had to do is get the ball.
Speaker 2: In, Bro, call time sucking out you have time out to bro, let me get it, talme oout like ship like that though it slews minute. Ship like that that makes these series make or break you.
Speaker 3: How do you see the series? How many games? Six Celtics and.
Speaker 2: Six Yeah, I think Celtics take care of home. I think Celtics to me, haven't been through no no real ship pete. I think when they get to Indiana, they're gonna see how rowdy Indiana is.
Speaker 4: I don't think they you know.
Speaker 3: I think they play better on the road, though they play more free. They play better on the road, though they play with more urgency on the road.
Speaker 4: Indiana's a hard place to win in though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get it. But see, they haven't lost. You know what I'm saying you. I don't even know this ship.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: I'm watching this ship, bro, Bro, you man man fucking Indiana.
Speaker 4: Bro, it's the most underrated fucking.
Speaker 3: Environmental gotta give because Celtics. I ain't lost on the road.
Speaker 4: Well we we.
Speaker 2: The road, we shall see. Indiana's gonna be a listen, Indiana. It ain't that Cleveland ship. Let me tell you that it's a seal. It's a sea of golden blue, my friend, and it's a sea of golden blue.
Speaker 3: And they finally playing a healthy team.
Speaker 2: And they got their team. That's another thing. And you got motherfuckers that you even know.
Speaker 4: What's the little kid number two from Gonzaga, the little Canadian kid that's not hear some big shots in the garden. Yeah man, he nice flood and you out here playing he hey, got to it, yay, and got to it again. It was like, yay.
Speaker 2: They leave Juice bro Nis is out here, won't smoke. But you know he was on the Celtics a couple of years ago, right, he's yeah, yeaheah, he out here on some Yeah.
Speaker 3: He nice, Like that's what was like. Yeah, he nice. He was he one that was hounding brunts and all.
Speaker 4: Serious and he Jason Tatum faced like yeah, I mean they know each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they know each other. They was in practice every day.
Speaker 2: You got to take Jason Tatum through Rogers Park this summer, just showing you know, wood and ship you straight.
Speaker 3: He's straight. Nah, it's another level here that's in him. I sh they say, Saint Louis.
Speaker 4: It's just like I get.
Speaker 3: I get it. It's just like Kyle I get it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: We was all running back in the forth Man. It was a it was kind of Cinderella. But I got to say that Sam Cassell called it early. He told me at the beginning of the year we at first got there, that we were going to win the NBA Championship. And I kind of looked at him, and I actually believed every year that I had a chance to And when I got uh Sam and Spree, we had Trent Hasso, we had we had a cool little team, and we ran that team, and we believed in.
Speaker 3: All that other ship.
Speaker 2: I say that to say that when we got to the Western Conference finals, everything Sam said to me was happening, and I was watching it fold out, and then all of a sudden he hurt his hip. And when you're going up against the Moms too, like the Lakers with Cob and Shack and everybody. We you know, we took them to Game six and all of that ship. But it was a it was a Cinderella season, and I took it for granted.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I actually thought that I was going to be able to have the chance to run it back and you know, have a chance to you know, chase it again. And management they want to resign Sam. They let him go to the Clippers. He goes to the Clippers, makes the Clippers a contender spree. Well, I think that was his last go at everything. Him and the owner fell out over the.
Speaker 4: Negotiations, and that team just dissolved and we went, we went, we went back to ship and we never recovered from that.
Speaker 3: So that was really hard.
Speaker 2: And then I had to make some tough decisions because I wanted to actually be in Minnesota and we just just went on the same page. But man, it was no better city to be a part of.
Speaker 3: It was no uh man.
Speaker 2: The environment in inn in Minneapolis during the during the playoffs was fucking crazy. You couldn't go to a restaurant, you couldn't walk around the street, you couldn't go into a department.
Speaker 3: So you couldn't be outside.
Speaker 2: Bro, motherfucker neighbors was going by, hitting the gate and shut up, dropping ship by. Old lady was coming up to the gate, high five and the gate, smacking the camera.
Speaker 3: It was a zoo, bro, it was a lie. I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 5: That was like the Target Center with you, and there was one of the rowdiest places, Like I know, I know we went there once a year. I ain't gonna lie. It felt like like just this is me being an opponent. You know, you you you know some building.
Speaker 3: It felt like.
Speaker 5: It felt like like like the Black Church Dog, like the one of the Rocket ones. It was one of the rocket ones where you got the good choir and you got the you got the preacher who's sweating, you know, like the preacher would be the dude who was on the sideline. You got the little coach, you got the like he was the coach, like he was the coach. And then I don't know, you would do something like this to the crowd. Yeah, he'd do something like that in the crowd. And I'm looking like this is like.
Speaker 3: The towers and there it was.
Speaker 5: When you was there, they I thought they fared off your energy, like I'm watching on TV and it's cool and it's it's it's cool. But I felt that they felt off. You felt just vibed off your energy and it's just like it was just it was. It was different in there for my one time of year, we'll go there like that was a place. I was like, God, damn, this is one of the places we could have had some steph fucked it up.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: We could have had a whole about three four year run because we would before shocking cold.
Speaker 3: You feel me?
Speaker 2: Matter of fact, shocking cold? Yep, they got together. What ninety six? We were Me and Steph were real friends. We had all I got together in ninety six. I'm saying, but we had a, we had a, we had a, we had a, we had a. We had a connection on each other. They Shack and Cold wasn't even feeling each other and Cod was still developing. Blah blah blah. Steph was ready to write. He came in right, Bro, Can you imagine being able to get pieces throughout the years?
Speaker 3: If man, what man I get? I get?
Speaker 4: That's the biggest question I get from fans all the.
Speaker 3: Way, Man, you and Steff stay together that man you know who?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 5: I think they need to hold some of these more as these gms accountable because it don't be. It's always a coach that get to blame because you got the foundation and you don't build on it and then it set the franchise back ten twenty years.
Speaker 3: That'd be the GM making these dumb ass moves.
Speaker 4: I can't say that.
Speaker 2: In Minnesota, Glenn Taylor made all the decisions and the GM couldn't negotiate.
Speaker 3: The owner GM all of that. That's that's all together, that's all.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 2: The problem that Steph had, he just wanted fair market value. You know what I'm saying. I think Gary Payton at the time was whatever he just wanted. He wanted the bread and at that time, you know the rules of what they were. But you know, you businessmen know how to figure out when it's time to pay a motherfucker. Yeah, So yeah, Steph didn't really see the vision of that or it didn't reflecting the pay and yeah he went on and did his own thing. But yeah, I should have could have would her? You know what I'm saying, I don't get hurd of on nine? Do we running through in a row if we keep poll in fucking the whole squad Perkin, Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's so that's the part I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: So, you know, ship like that man should have could have water. You know, if KD don't hurt the fucking Achilles, dude, they beat the raptors. You know what I'm saying, Like who you know what I'm saying, Like I can sit here and go through like ten of these you feel me? What ifan twine Walker stayed in motherfucking uh in Boston with pe. You feel me like there's a bunch of shit we can go through here and just should have could have watered that.
Speaker 4: I'll be like, damn man, Pete wedding fuck man.
Speaker 3: Feel me right.
Speaker 6: But twenty years later, history is kind of repeating itself in the you know, target centers rocking.
Speaker 3: Again and again.
Speaker 2: I told I listen, I text a text cat on the nineteenth May. I told him, on this day, special things were done.
Speaker 4: You can do the same. Be part of history. Make your own history be great. Respect And if it like that, straight up, straight up, then he shouted back, Happy birthday, appreciate your cat.
Speaker 2: Thank y'all man, young wolves. I love y'all man, Keep going, young seeds. I see y'all man, keep going. I love y'all to keep going, keep going, keep going.
Speaker 4: Let's get it the fan questions, let's get it first?
Speaker 3: One up.
Speaker 4: If I'm the Knicks, I run it back.
Speaker 6: But what do y'all think of treating Randall for marking in?
Speaker 3: Oh? No, that's a good one. That one who said that?
Speaker 4: What Conrad for a great question?
Speaker 3: Random? I'm just beyonnest me.
Speaker 4: I like Randol's physicality. I like he is built for the New York grit.
Speaker 2: Like Bro, you gotta give players a chance to mature. To Bro, you know what I'm saying, Like four year Randall last year, I mean he's going He's going to mature.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So issues you were dealing with random two years ago, two years, two years from now. Now you can ask him, Hey, look that ain't that was two years ago now as a leader of the team.
Speaker 4: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: You see what Like, Nah, I'm not expecting I'm expecting him to only come back better, but as a mature level and in development from a person the man that grunt.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Man, I love Randall.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: He is perfect for what the Knicks are doing with that, with that look with the teams.
Speaker 2: Look, there's very few teams that take on the coaches personality and look, you know what I'm saying, They usually take on the player. Right now, the Knicks are a reflection of their coach straight up. And there all the Josh Harts to all these are great guys, you know what I'm saying, Like the Robinson's and man, those are great guys.
Speaker 4: The guy who don't don't play that much, Grimes.
Speaker 3: What's his name?
Speaker 4: Man, he's a great guy.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Uh, the white kid the left hair here, I keep sucking his name up, Hartstein, Hartenstein.
Speaker 3: Bro, he's a great guy. These are great guys.
Speaker 4: Bro. What's the nigga who came from the pistons? Alec burn Man, great guy, smoker came in and got money. These are all teams, great guys.
Speaker 3: Hey, dude got that skinned dawn pack with Yeah, shout to do.
Speaker 6: He killed, he kills, he killed, He killed pretty good.
Speaker 3: He killed that.
Speaker 4: Look I see me every day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, everything.
Speaker 4: Shout him out, throwing ship up and say good looks on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what's up.
Speaker 4: I'm glad we inspired the world.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, That ship inspiring in the world.
Speaker 4: But yeah, man, I don't know if I do that, you would you do that album for marketing?
Speaker 3: I like you? This nice Pete look. And he's six eleven p yeah, and I mean they do a lot of the same things. And he's younger.
Speaker 4: He ain't he ain't that physical. He'll put on your mother for your head though.
Speaker 3: I like him.
Speaker 4: He played the Chicago Young. I said, shout the Lou Young for the joint man. Respect man. Yeah, your ship was all that. That's what's up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 6: Next question I have, and it's going off on the pacer Celtics. How do you stop Siakam He was pretty devastating from the free throw line and he was working around that area pretty well. So how would you stop Siakam?
Speaker 4: I thought it was perfect for what they use him for.
Speaker 2: I thought Al Horford that match up with him, I'm expecting Sakam to that's a better matchup for the Celtics than anybody else. I wouldn't put Tatum on him, you know, because can get five, can get you files too. You know, he has that spin cycle. He's developed six ten too, about sixteen six level. He got that little he got the fifteen seventeen for the going right now, face up and then that shit sets up the one dribble to the basket, he'll dunk your ass.
Speaker 4: He can play mate, and then the rest of those.
Speaker 3: Guys are filling in behind him.
Speaker 4: You stop him? I think I think you let him do what he do.
Speaker 3: You just let everybody else I do I do.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't go out on my way to stop Seakam's not like like when you start putting two on the ball, that means somebody else is open and everybody out there who's playing with the with the pacers have confidence right now. I don't want to get anybody else confidence on him, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I guess the fall up would be, how would you stop someone from going to the area where you know their most efficient Like when you would guard guys, you would know because you would watch tape. Hey, that's their area where they get busy. So how do you stop them from either dinnering that.
Speaker 3: RaaS or not that one dimensional?
Speaker 4: If I knew P love P loves peep, which way you love to go to?
Speaker 3: Step back right?
Speaker 4: Uh? Yeah, he stepped he steps back right, He steps back.
Speaker 3: Right, So I don't know. Probably P go left, he gonna dunk you.
Speaker 2: If he go right, he gonna step back right because people don't even know he likes to dunk with his left hand right. But listen, if you would if you are an NBA player, man, you can't be one dimension. So if I if I beat you to your area, guess what. I'm pretty sure the court is twin areas. If I take your left, you can do those same things on the right. It was all about you know what, I'm gonna make pe dunk me left because that's his weaker hand, right. So that was my if I took something away, I knew that I was giving something melse up and possibly if he took me to the right, I had to be able to challenge to his weaker hand.
Speaker 4: And that's that's the concept of whatever.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: When you take something from a from a player, man, you gotta know that he's gonna go to a counter, and that counter could be a head fake. So it's a bunch of dynamics that go into moves man moves or to make you off balance.
Speaker 5: So when you I'm with you on what your assessment with us of that though, like I don't think you change up guard you. I mean, I don't like he gonna get numbers, but I'm not.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know if I'll try to think about doubling.
Speaker 4: Him facts thee out come can get numbers. But I mean, I think the head of the snake is is Halliburn. Halibird is multiple things.
Speaker 3: There's something else that you can do. It's something with him.
Speaker 2: But listen, I'm at pee. I thought Indiana played an unbelievable game. I don't know if they can play like that. If they could play that, it was like, damn, that was what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That was like a crazy hate everybody play anybody?
Speaker 5: Everybody played. Well know, if you can copy that, I don't know if you can copy that.
Speaker 4: That's hard on the road, man, I don't know.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna see and they say a series don't start till you went on the road anyway, right, Yeah, I take it.
Speaker 4: Next question video submits, Oh, YOKG, you're my favorite player of all time.
Speaker 3: Watch it. Oh damn was that edited? Damn when you see Yeah, so of these trick shots, Oh that's the trick shot. Can't oh? Ship? He out here hitting man? Come on? How many times?
Speaker 4: How many times you think he's doing this?
Speaker 3: Come on, dog behind the back? Damn he' hitting that ship? How many times you think it's taking? He hit it?
Speaker 4: He hit me from the flood nation? He hitting that ship. He's pulling up on people's crib.
Speaker 3: Hit nation. No, that's that's fire, dogs, that's fire. Hey, that was fire.
Speaker 4: That's what's up. That's shout the bread with the trick shots.
Speaker 3: I see you. I don't know a lot of editors.
Speaker 4: Now that's what some thought. I mean, you gotta put some work in here.
Speaker 3: That's what's up.
Speaker 2: Shout the brad Manah, that's what's up.
Speaker 3: Absolute All right, let's go do some game.
Speaker 4: Let's get some game pics away.
Speaker 6: All right, y'all both went one and oh last week we did. Yeah, so you're still up, fire hair ticket, still.
Speaker 4: Wainting on them three bottles, Man, win them three bottles.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. Damn, I'm at the gate. Like man p said, he was here. It got me on the curve.
Speaker 6: As So Friday Friday, Friday, Mavericks at Timberwolves, Game two.
Speaker 3: Mavericks at Timberwolves. Who oh, I guess Timperwolves got the home court advantage. Chunk. Oh, we gotta think. Look, so we gotta make this one.
Speaker 4: With the.
Speaker 5: Figure out game, they just got an understanding of the moment. And Luca has a great understanding of the moment. You know, he ain't been to the finals, but he didn't been in some wars in the playoffs, and you know he didn't he battle tested. You know, he been to the conference finals. But all them UA League championships, and that counted something being in hustle environments. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You know how the European crowds, it's way different than these crowds we got.
Speaker 5: I think they're a little more, a lot more, a little more routy here too. So he ain't phased by none of that. Like all that booing and all that ruckets, all of that, he ain't phased by none of that.
Speaker 3: Sweet. I think he come in and have some were gonna have some Luca magic in games too. Sweet.
Speaker 5: No, I ain't sweet, But you know I was trying to say that, I ain't nothing sweet over there Minnesota. No, I ain't none of that now when you get this deep in the playoffs.
Speaker 2: So this is the difference I think with Dallas. Dallas haven't seen this type of player. I think they about the face right here, I thought shake Gerechris puts so much pressure on Dallas's defense.
Speaker 4: At times he was able to, you know, get what he wants.
Speaker 2: But he's you know a lot of times thought Shaye set up for you know, his his mid range that was really working for him.
Speaker 3: He did his thing.
Speaker 4: He wasn't putting pressure on the defense like this young motherfucker for to put pressure on defense if they not there at the rim, he's dunking your ass.
Speaker 2: He can play make. I think Rudy's gonna play better in this series, and I look for Cat. The matchup on watching is the PJ Washington Carl Anthony Towns matchup, because PJ, excuse me, PJ Washington. PJ Washington is playing with so much confidence right now, man, and he's turned into like a stopper. He's turned into a defensive presence. And again Green Washington, Junior, Jones and Lively or the dog gafferd Gaffer dogs, bro, they are the dogs that make the fucking Mavericks.
Speaker 4: Listen, I'm talking about the dogs. Tim Hardaway Junior ain't been in that mix of the dogs.
Speaker 3: He you know, he come in.
Speaker 4: He giving decent management to come in.
Speaker 3: But I'm talking about those far right there.
Speaker 4: They come in.
Speaker 2: They changed the mechanism of the defensive pressure for the Maths. And that's this is perfect, you know why because the Young Wolves as a whole of playing like that, the Young Wolves defensive intensity is on another level.
Speaker 4: In the playoffs.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about one through nine that's what you don't want to see in the switch group, switch group, Conley Walker, McDaniel man, the man that combination, right, Alexander Walker. They they wore down Murph Murray Man that that's the combination. Then they put in on him to come on, man, gods you hear me, how your best player in that combo of the switching group that you don't want to be in. Man, that's what I'm trying. Dallas Mavericks haven't seen this type of Anthony Edwards. They haven't seen this car Anthony Town. They haven't seen this McDaniels, they haven't seen this Conley, they.
Speaker 4: Haven't seen none of this. They haven't seen this group right here.
Speaker 2: This group nas Red bro Man she now as we can be starting on another team right now, you understand. And when called Anthony townstore necessarily have a rudy go betto having naz REI brings that energy and gets that man.
Speaker 4: Listen, this this going seven?
Speaker 3: Uh? This going seven? I like the Young Wolves. Yeah, I think it's gonna seven.
Speaker 2: Minnesota is battle testing and think that they can go on the road and win anywhere.
Speaker 3: So Dallas is gonna have to listen.
Speaker 4: Dalla's gonna have to punch Minnesota in the mouth, like shut the fuck up, like straight up, like get some respect, nigga. Like it's gonna like they gonna have to get the young wolves out here like, man, we good dirt bikes. It's Willie's yea, the dipping booth. You gonna have to get over like, man, what's going on? They all here on the bikes on the one leg the you know what I'm seeing? Man? Then the young wolves out here on dirt bikes in the street, don't got the pool shisty ons talk man, bro, Man, these young boys on the block. Bro, Bro, you gonna have to get some respect. Hey, man, look old lady in that sleep man, y'all can't come down here with.
Speaker 3: All that what ye ye?
Speaker 2: Yeah right, many y'all here, You're gonna have to get They do not have no respect for no one's home.
Speaker 4: It's the swift Feeders. What no, we're coming back here for game seven? Fuck you talking about it?
Speaker 2: Turned around and got you hear what I'm saying, ro You're gonna have to get some respect, bro, That's what I'm saying. You're gonna have to hit these niggas in the mouth and be like, see when Joker did Game three four, he should have did that Game one two. You pusha turned it up on the ass.
Speaker 3: Let them know.
Speaker 4: You gotta kill confidence.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: Bro, If you don't kill confidence, bro a nigga laying on boom you here. You know what I'm saying straight up, this is what we're watching.
Speaker 2: The Minnesota Timberwolves are like their body language, their their their interviews. It's like, you're sweet, but we ain't saying it's sweet. But man, when we get out here, get on your ass. Yeah, yeah, you're gonna have to meet that here, Luca, Luca, Luca. Yeah, we finished CP. Hey, listen, he won't that small man McDaniels. McDaniels.
Speaker 4: Listen, if we're talking about offensive energy, man McDaniels is playing way better than motherfucker's things and he can score the ball. Here's my defensive m VP right now. Bro, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Let's get in.
Speaker 4: This is what the fuck you wan't right here? Boy, Hey man, that's the big center who