Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to leading off right here on Fantasy Bros. MLB. Of course party I bet three six five, bet five bucks, get one hundred and fifty bonuspens. When you do, it's me Joey p Joe Piezapia, That of course is the Welsh, and it's you, the Peanuts and the cracker Jacks having a good old time before the show even starts. You're live in the chest. So if you're just bored at work or on your lunch break, or wherever you are and you want to talk some baseball, this is the place to do it because everybody right now is in this chat. It's live, it's great. In fact, we're gonna start things off here. We've got Paul Skeen's day happening right now, ke Skeens, Skeen's Keen Skeens, and here we go because somebody just traded Skeens, our friend South African g I traded Skeens for Marcus Simeon and Jordan Hicks, so I will cheer Skeens now on from afar. What do you think of this trade? Getting Marcus Simeon that's a really good piece and a picture. Although he has an expiration day, just like Skeens.
Speaker 2: Yeah. By the way, I'm like, literally, as we're going here, people are looking like, what is Welsh doing. I'm like, oh, yeah, this game on a Thursday is starting in minutes. Maybe your boy Welsh wants to get a little bet in here and try to add to the funzies.
Speaker 1: On with the promo code leading off, just so you know.
Speaker 2: All the things I do, all of these things my friends. All right, so boom, we got the betting, all right, So what.
Speaker 1: Was the bet? You're not gonna tell us the bet? You're gonna do it? And I even tell.
Speaker 2: Us I'm gonna go nurfy, no run first inning. Paul Skins and Mason Black going today, so or actually Eric Miller, but we're gonna go with no runs scored in the first inning on that Pirates side. And unfortunately I have some other bets uh luis heal and the under innings pitched for Paul Skins today. But all of that aside, we're talking about Paul Skins trades. Yeah, those are the type of trades, Like I am here for those type of trades. That's the stuff I talk about. You know, the guy who trolled me, You should trade post schemes, and it's like, yeah, for Marcus Simeon, for Carbon Burns, for Matt Olson. Those are the trades you should do. You should absolutely do that. But we're always open to the possibility, of course, that Paul Skeins is just going to be great. All I'm very, very interested today to see what that pitch count is gonna end up looking like. I bet the under sixteen and a half recorded outs, because that, in theory, is him going five and two thirds of an inning. I think they're gonna temper him back, and I don't want to make too much about nothing, but I do think there's a possibility that if we see some hold back, this is gonna be a really good telling thing of how this team is gonna treat Skins moving forward. If they just let him go another one hundred pitches or whatever, they might just let the rains go the rest of the year. But if you see, like the Jared Jones thing, we're only gonna let him go five, We're only gonna let him go seventy five pitches, you're gonna understand the shackles that are kind of holding him back a little bit from that crazy potential because Joe. We also had a discussion that between the rankers here and Fantasy pros of where Skeins is. And we're all over the board between Kelly, between mayor between myself like me, and there are like ten sp spots off from schemes right now, and I'm the high one. And I'm still saying, yes, go get Marcus Simeon for skime.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, one hundred percent. I think it's a I think it's a good trade. And you got a picture on top of it. That's that's great. Uh, let's get to the headlines. Because wan Soto had two more homers. Now I should have picked on me yesterday. I did not, but I did get a homer. Just say, by the way, I don't see Carlos in the chat. It's two days in a row. Carlos. It's just a joke, just because Welsh went full Connor record. Just put that art up.
Speaker 2: Put that art back up because I'm not on the master account of again. It is just a joke. But just to remind joke.
Speaker 1: But I mean, I'm just saying, we still want you back. It's here, somewhere. Where is it. I'm looking for it. I have it here. I think. I don't think I got rid of it yet when I get rid of it that quickly did it for me? I don't know. I don't did I delete.
Speaker 2: That very it's at the very top, remember it was that the very I didn't I.
Speaker 1: Teasing you what I did there? There it is. But Carlos, come back, hang out. You're still a peanut and a cracker Jacks. Just get you. I foonded. Just because Welsh fonded on you doesn't mean that you're not allowed here in the chat because and you.
Speaker 2: Were completely wrong. You can just come back and apologize.
Speaker 1: That's the problem is like if you're not here until next week or ever again, that's not a good look. Carlos. You gotta show up. Carlos. Yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: You know. What I was thinking about too yesterday is people would have I could imagine people being like, oh yeah, well who would you have done this type of banter if fought got blew up blew up? No, absolutely not what you want to know why? Because I didn't go No, because I didn't go to Carlos's work and be like pretty fun, it's amazing. You should trade for him. You come in here and you trold me for no reason. That was all. We had a lot of fun. I will tell you I did watch that video quite a few times we put out there, and of all the stuff, I don't know where it came from my watcho man voice.
Speaker 1: It was improved. It was amazing, No, it was it was why Dan Soder level. Maybe it's a step below mine, but it was definitely improved step, definitely improve a category. Max Freed also is improving. Toss a complete game, two runs, one earned nine case for him for a solaire. Good day for him. Giants had a big comeback here victory of the Pirates yesterday, so Jared Jones unfortunately in the wrong side of that. He pitched well though, three runs, six hits, six innings, but again Brian Reynolds had the Grand Slam. It wasn't enough. At the end of the day. The bullpen gave it up. Speaking of bullpen's giving it up, m Met's bullpen re Garrett and it didn't look too good yesterday. No throw that out there.
Speaker 2: Well, some people, I'm not naming the people, but some people wanted you to maybe do an Edwin diaz gar.
Speaker 1: I did that. I did see that. I'm not gonna do it. My job is to be right as often as I can be. That's just my job. I'm not quite as obnoxious as the Welsh most days. Most days I'm usually not like, no, you're not. You know what. You poked the bear. You got to get attack. That's what happened. Sometimes you just can't, can't keep picking some, especially when you can the whole team. Now, wait a minute, Fantasy pros MLB is saying, Carlos did comment on yesterday's video. I don't know what that comment is.
Speaker 2: So Carlos did watch Wena screenshot.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is. So I will get that. Mayo is gonna get it to me, so hopefully gets it. Jesus Wizardo. Eight strong innings. What a picture's douel. This was one nothing game here. Freddy Praulta was terrific seven case for him. You gave up one run and he lost me. That sucks, but still good star from Peralta against the Marlins, but better from Lozardo again, who's up and down all over the place. He's a tough one to gauge. If I'm in the Marlins, I'm calling teams right now. Take him right now before the bad star comes in.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what though, Okay, to that point, maybe I actually think this is that type of thing that you start thinking about. Okay, if you've got people that are, you know, really off the Lizardo train, this might be a good time to buy. Because the reason to like it is if he goes to a new destination, if you were to you know whoever Atlanta goes trades for him, that's a positive. These last couple starts have been positives. He has a three and a half expected era right now. His k's are down, but they're up since he's gotten back his walks in line. He's just giving up a little too much hard hit stuff. But I think it's gonna backtrack. So I actually think if you can buy him on the cheap cheap, it's not a bad idea.
Speaker 1: I'm the lo lo on the cheap cheap. Great job by Mike Mayer. It's the only good thing he's gonna do all year. He got me all of the comments from Carlos, and they're terrific. Carlos obviously was busy yesterday, couldn't make the show live, but he's like it's Welsh with a capitol w water performance by fod clapping hands emoji. Of course, I'm happy Gilmour and your chubbs. Meanwhile, Joe is shooting McGavin. Also true, probably true, that is totally true. You know what I e for breakfast. I'm really sorry I missed this live, but I like how the show ended up. I'll be with you all tomorrow, so hopefully he's here at some point live. But all right, so Carlos, you're a good buddy. I know sometimes we actually, you know, lives and jobs and stuff going on. So good on your Carlos. You're back in the fold again. It's all good. This is what you do. You have some fun. We're having fun. Fantasy baseball is supposed to be fun, all right, Justin Steele was not fun. Maybe five runs, five strikeouts? Did you text me yesterday? What the hell was going on? Is he alreadys over five and a half? Welsh? I didn't just I.
Speaker 2: Mean, yeah, I'd point out this is like a little aside. Ever since he decided to do the podcast, not with me, but go do it with Marty Mush, results haven't been that great, So just kind of pointing it out there. But no, I'm not gonna text him when things are going bad.
Speaker 1: So Mayor taking it a step further. So this is the only other thing he'll do all year that's gonna be useful. Posted the comments in the discord for everyone to see from Carlos, good job Mayor, good job Carlos, Good job Ethan Tyler. Everybody put that little thing together yesterday on social media too. We're having a good time. It's a good time.
Speaker 2: We are having a good time. And you know, and the funnest part about it. Funnest not a word is by the way. People don't know if if you've looked on the social media the petty stuff. That was my idea because like I can, I'm totally petty with it, but that we had a team willing to rally around my pettiness. It's incredible. And I got people making art for me. I got people cutting up videos for social forming all just to be petty.
Speaker 1: It's a lot.
Speaker 2: It's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Now, speaking of a lot some fun things. So Welsh also was out on the streets yesterday of Arizona watching some Complex League baseball seeing Louise Robert. You know what was excited about this? This guy?
Speaker 3: Oh boy, I want to see all the clips there from Louise Robert hitting the home runs. That sure would be great, that'd be fantastic. Let's see this so let's uh, let's get a look at it here. So here's from Welsh's ig account, from his x account and can follow it. Is it the Welsh from Twitter?
Speaker 2: At is it the yet complex? We can hear the bat too, which is nice. So let's go, yeah you will, so all right, can you hear me? Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: I can? Or you but there's no video play a right, so play the video.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm gonna play it here in just a second. I'm just setting the thing up. So Luis Robert first game back from the injury, he's getting set to go. He's in complex ball. This is the second pitch that he's seen. This poor kid throws one high fastball up, doesn't swing. This is the second pitch and goodbye.
Speaker 1: Who sounds good, looks healthy, looks strong.
Speaker 2: And listen to the kids. They are so excited, these kids that he just hit a homer and they all rally around him at the end when he comes back up and it doesn't quite you know, live up. When you hear the sound like on the video. But the entire team is right here. If you're watching on the video side, look at the entire team is up here, ready to give high fives. Just boom, boom, boom. They just got to Luis Robert and guess what, Luis Robert, he's back.
Speaker 1: He is back. Unfortunately, though, look where this ball landed. Oh geez, oh no, that's not what you want to have happened this poor girl. She's had the worst luck. Liz Maguire's having the worst luck. All right, let's move on to more fun things. Corey Seger that was fun. Two for three with a homer. So's still on the board there, Luisa Rise, first time under twenty twenty four. Look at you, Look at what you did, Louis so proud of you. Alex Bregman zero for four as the cleanup hitter, so he is now hitless in this series against the Angels. Just wanted to throw that out there because that's fun. That hurts me. Alex Bregman is uh is my kryptonite this year. Really, he's really putting the squeeze on me. I gotta say. George Springer also putting the squeeze on everybody who rosters him. He was out of the lineup yesterday after going hitless in the last two games. He's down to one ninety four, two seventy six eighty five. What has happened to George Springer? Welsh like, you could have been out on George Springer, but this is kind of absurd at this point, almost two months into the season.
Speaker 2: So I actually was. I just did a show the other day we were talking about this. I'm not like completely out, and that was the discussion, is like, when do you cut dait on a guy like George Springer. That's actually what sparks some of our conversation yesterday on getting rid of potentially Evan Carter. I'd get rid of Carter before I got rid of Springer, because there are still some of those underlying things. Last year, you also saw the struggles from Springer in April and then he picked it up in May. This is extending a little bit more so. I guess the question could end up being like, all right, is this age is this finally falling back or is this part of this entire team context of struggles. I think plenty of the underlying things are still there. He's still stealing bases at a pretty hard clip. So here's my thesis to it. I'm gonna hold. I'm gonna hold for a couple more weeks, preferably get him on the bench if he is really killing you. But I don't want to get rid of him yet because those stolen based numbers look great and I think some of the underlying stuff is still supporting him if that turnaround ends up.
Speaker 1: By the way, Mayor trolling you in the chat here shake my head Welsh making us listen to children laughing. You know may has more than one kid. I can't imagine, Like his kid's probably like, look at me, Dad, I'm walking. He's like whatever.
Speaker 2: The sound of the sound of children laughing is like nails on a dockboard to Mayor, can you imagine?
Speaker 1: Must be tough to be Mike Mayer's happiness. Oh dad, look at me. I can spell car? Yeah, way can you pay for one?
Speaker 2: You know how people like at night face kid at night will listen to like, you know, the sounds of the ocean and stuff like that. Like Mayor's definitely the type of guy that's listening to like trash compactors just destroying cars and stuff like that, and explosions and putting on Oppenheimer in the background. That's the type of movie.
Speaker 1: I just want to say, all right, let's get to some rookie business here, the Diamondbacks, option Slate, Chaconi, the Triple A Reno all But luckily we have some other guys to talk about, because it's time for everybody's favorite segment. It's time for a prospect with the Welsh. That's right, Chris Welsh is gonna look down on the farm to see what prospects we need to update on. Last week. Obviously we had some deep dive. There are some Double A guys come out the Triple A, some old names, some new names, some old friends, some new friends. So Welsh, let's start prospecting.
Speaker 2: Let's start prospecting. So today's prospecting is not so stash ish as much as it is a report bringing back to you the big names, because we completely moved away from it last week and we didn't talk about any of those guys. So this is going to bring back the forefront of some of the things that you need to know on the biggest prospects that have been on people's minds. So number one, I tried to get art made today. We couldn't get it done free, James Wood. I don't play this free. This guy game a whole bunch, but I am playing it with James Wood, Ladies and gentlemen. James Wood is batting three point eighty five in Triple A three eighty five, with nine homers and ten stolen bases. He has a thirty four to thirty seven walk to strikeout ratio. He has homered in back to back games in TRIPA A and has seven homers in the month of May. But Welsh, maybe he has some bad splits well. The lefty hits three seventy against righty's and three sixteen against lefties. Joe, I've got a game for you. Are you ready?
Speaker 1: I'm ready. I like games point.
Speaker 2: Zero eight, seven point one point eight, zero point one eight, four point two two six and point two seven five. Do you know what those numbers are?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but you just sunk my battleship. That was really good.
Speaker 2: Those are the batting averages of the outfielders in Washington. Remind you, four of those five numbers were under two twenty seven. Those are the batting averages of the outfielders in Washington. How about one more for you. Fourteen. That's the combined number of homers from all of those outfielders, and James Wood has nine in there. Big, huge hard hit numbers, great ratios as far as splits go, great batting average, not striking out doing it all, he's stealing bases, and he almost has as many homers as the entire Major League Nationals outfield combined. Free James would. Now that's people in the chat asking what do we think about James Wood? He has got to be number one, and it has to be soon.
Speaker 1: He's still available in like forty plus percent of leagues, which is stunning to me.
Speaker 2: Still all right, Yeah, there are two more updates on the other two big names that people are talking about. Junior Cameronaro. What's been up with Junior Camonaro? He's played three games at second base. Correlation is not causation necessarily in this case, but over his last three games, hitless, zero for twelve. His batting average is now dropped down to two seventy. But there's still good counting stats. Brandon Lao was activated, but since he was activated, zero zero is the number of hits that he has, So I could play that game again. But there has been some struggle in it is it was it causation, correlation?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I wrote it down because it was brilliant. Again, it's a well, it's going in the book. It's going in the Big Book of Welshisms. That's what this is.
Speaker 2: I think it's really the court.
Speaker 1: We should publish this on Amazon at some point.
Speaker 2: The correlation of him hitting second base isn't necessarily the struggle, but learning new a new position defensively might have his mind somewhere else because he's been struggling offensively, so with low back and some of the struggles over the last couple of games. I don't know if it's imminent. My guess was May twenty fourth. That ain't happening. But Camonaro is holding tight number three on this Listrovis Martinez, Oh, everybody loved Martinez. It was a love fest well over last four or this is a great stat that I had for you. Four games in April he did not have a hit. You remember that, Joe, when we talked about that sort of Yes, he was amazing everyone. All the people that don't pay attention to prospects, Oh my god, we need Erovis Martinez. He had four games where he didn't have a hit in April. That's amazing. Well, in May six games, he has a hit in only six games. On May first, Erolvis was hitting three ten. He is now hitting two forty three after hitting one fifty four in May. Overall, so the positive news is he's got four homers and we've not seen a dramatic spike in his k percentage. But again, those people that really never have watched Row of Us before and we're only looking at stats and stuff like that, it's a rude awakening because it ain't working. As mentioned earlier in the year, he had never hit two seventy five over two seventy five. This is something I had said in the last two years he'd hit under two forty four or worse. So his current average, by the way, his two forty three. He's got eleven homers, zero stolen bases. Tevius Martinez excitement and joy was a little premature, and he might not be coming anytime soon. I've got one more and then a couple quick little fun notes. This is one that you actually can stash potentially, and I would Kate Povich John means elbow is not good. The Orioles. They're waiting on the results, and if it's bad, Povich, you are the starter. That's right. Over nine.
Speaker 1: Sorry, that was worth the wait, that was worth the build.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Over nine starts in Triple A, he's got a two point zero eight ERA, sixty five strikeouts over forty seven innings pitch. He does not have an overpowering fastball. He touched like ninety three in his last start. Sits around ninety one and a half, but the deception led that fastball to have a forty five percent with rate in his last start. Fastball, change up, cutter, curveball guy. And he's held batters to under a two hundred batting average. Here's another fun fact on him, or a fun fact. He's third in baseball in strikeouts, behind his teammate Chance McCormick. And he is the lowest ERA among starters in Triple A. If means is out, they may be going to Kate Povich. So that would be a guy I would stash Joey. The last two things. I've got two prospect fun facts for you going on in the miners right now? Are you ready?
Speaker 1: I'm ready? Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Your minor league home run leader Davison Dalas Santos, who's twenty one years old with fourteen homers. By the way, that's as many homers as the entire Nationals outfield. Fourteen homers. He's twenty one years old. He has thirty seven RBI in thirty eight games. He's hitting three seventy two with a twenty two percent k percentage. He's played two games at Triple A since being moved up. He already has a couple more hits. The fun part about it all, this is the guy that was Rule five from the Diamondbacks to the Guardians, then the Guardians let him go and return him to the Diamondbacks. He is the minor league leader in homers and then the second. Maybe pay attention to this guy, twins Zebi Matthews, who's a starting pitcher. He's a twenty four year old pitcher who started at High A. He's now in Double A. He's got a one point three to four ERA with a point six whip across forty innings. Here's the fun. He has fifty one strikeouts of this year to one walk. He struck out forty nine batters before he issued his first walk. Maybe we see some zebby at some point in this year. That is my prospect report, stash, whatever you want to call it for this week.
Speaker 1: All right, well shere you have the close up shop because once again we are in the danger zone or in the no fly zone again where my stream yard is frozen.
Speaker 2: And oh no, I'm not on the main account.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to tell you, folks. Let's just keep going. We're just gonna keep going. That's been prospecting with the Welsh. Make sure you follow Welsh on the x at is at the Welsh and of course check out all his amazing work at fancybros dot com. Let's get to some more news and notes here. Off to work it off my phone here because I'm a true professional and people are saying in the chat I saw you before. What do we have to do to get Joe to be here in September? Well you have to talk to my psychiatrist because I can't possibly continue to do all those things at the same time.
Speaker 2: Sign up for a lot of premium accounts on basis.
Speaker 1: Hey, look, we had a million views so far this year. That's pretty astounding and it's only May. It's back. We're rocking and rolling let's go all right now. I don't know how long it's gonna last, but again, this is it's in and out, folks, just like my sanity. That's uh, that's kind of where we are. I don't know why between the discord thing yesterday Welsh it's maybe, but between discord yesterday on cleaning up and between all the stuff right now that we're trying to get done and then this is this should be easy stuff. It's very frustrating. I don't know why my technology is all of a sudden, out of nowhere, just deciding to quit on me. All right, let's get to things that we're not gonna quit on the up and the down. The three up, Elias Ds three for five with a two run homer, Bobaschett two before with a homer, and Cole Reagan's twelve strikeouts for him. What'd you make of that performance by Cole Reagan's yesterday against the Tigers.
Speaker 2: Cole Reagan's was on a thing. I think he had like four innings, no hit and then he ended up big, big strikeout numbers. Hat tip and shout out to my boy Dennis Sidler, who had a signing with Cole Reagan's. I had this awesome Cole Reagan thing I'm excited to show everybody. But that was good because that was a very Treek schoobl game, Like everybody was very very hyper focused on Treek Schooble and how he had been Reagan's had been a little shaky here and their huge, huge performance, great buying opportunities over the last couple weeks with some of those struggles.
Speaker 1: Also, the three down to reach Scouoble not the best start for him. I mean it's not really a down, but you know, five innings, four runs, that's not what you're looking for for Schooble. Nick Nastrini nine runs and three and a third, So thanks for coming here, Nick, Bryce Miller five earned and five hits, three homers. Bryce Miller gave up against the Yankees, So it was not a good day. Two of those two one so doo. Bad news on the injury for as always, Andander Bogarts is going to miss significant time here. Put him on the Ayah with a fractured shoulder. He could miss up to two months. Welsh, your thoughts absolutely brutal.
Speaker 2: What's even crazier about the whole thing is like that's one of those things where you could I don't know if they want to kill it or mess with it, but if Jackson Merrill is of the future to play in the infield, this would be an opportunity for them to bring Jackson Merrill back in play some second base. But then you would need some more outfield help. And this team just traded away Jacoby or Jacob Marcy. He's out there's they didn't decide to sign Tommy Fams, so I'm not really sure what the in game is going to be. I mean, you do have I mean, here's the fix, Luisa Rise. I guess fixes that of course, because he can play second base. Keep cronal Worth at first, that's probably what they end up doing. But you're gonna see more arise in the in the infield. Brutal, brutal blow for Xander Bogart's He was also clearly one of those dudes like I would trying to buy early in the season. It's wrong. You can cut because it's also been a slow year, so you can.
Speaker 1: Move off, all right. Merril Kelly scheduled to undergo a follow up MRI exam on his shoulder. We have Kevin Cash telling us that Josh Lowe is get undergo an MRI. He has an injured side, so that means oblique, which means seeing you in a month. Maybe Eloya Mene is on the aisle again, this time with another ham.
Speaker 2: Is that Joe? Oh no, oh no, I'm back. Puppet joke is back.
Speaker 1: I knew it was gonna go eventually. I knew. I knew it. No, you don't get puffet jo to more puppet Joe. I thought it was me, but it was you.
Speaker 2: The whole time you're actating.
Speaker 1: I was waiting for it to completely crap out. I couldn't believe that you could even hear me the way it was.
Speaker 2: Well, you had frozen and I could hear you talking great, and I'm like, oh crap, I think it's me. And then when it went away, I said, oh no, I think And then when your video went out, done done Dune, I don't know.
Speaker 1: How so I don't know that's going on. I don't know there's like stuff in the area. Whatever it is. It's annoying, and it only happens at this time of day. Every single I do, all the other shows, all the other videos, this is the only time of day where it happens. Of course, the only time over live do we talk about Eloya Menez. Did you hear me talk about him?
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was Lloy A. Menez is on the IL in case you didn't know that with a hamstring issue. Your thoughts on Aloya Menez? Is this just done? Are we just completely done with him for now? Like I was giving him a bete for the doubt this year because going into the season we said, Lucky so cheap, why not take a flyer? I mean so, and I supported it, But now I'm just I think it's just forever done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: He's in Luckston territory. That's where he is.
Speaker 2: No dude, no, no, no, no. Eloy is his own beast. The guy's like, what twenty six and he has I don't know, forty five different Ielston or pulled from games. I mean the complex, you know, rehabbing White Sox is gonna be the greatest team you've ever seen. It's gonna be Annually, It's gonna be Mancata and Eloy and Robert.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't. From a dynasty perspective, Eloy is an absolute disaster because you also see the great play that happens from him. But yeah, this is a this is this is a reconfirmation of that guy needs to be rebuilt. We need antimanium put into his body or something because this ain't working.
Speaker 1: Austin Riley is also not working. But he hit off a tee yesterday, so there you go. So in addition to many kindergarteners also Austin Riley hit off a tea yesterday. Ryan Peppio allowed three runs over his four innings in return to the raised rotation, John means, as you mentioned earlier, no bueno the start against the Cardinals after three innings due to elbow discomfort. Garrett Whitlock. We'll meet with also the doctor to get a second opinion on his stuff. So there you doctor, the doctor to get his second opinion, because now the guy are doing the work in the house or locked out. I told them I'm not available till after one o'clock and that's.
Speaker 2: Why they're cutting your internet.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe they're cutting it off there. But Welsh, let's get through this show. We can do it. I believe in us. It's time for the best Bets of the day with Joey p and the Welsh make sure, you go ahead and make your bets over on bet three six five Bet five. Bets that buy bet five bucks get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets. I am coming apart at the seams, Welsh. Use that promo code leading off when you make your wagers at bet three six five again, that's bet three six five promo code leading off Welsh. Let's get after it. Let's do this here. I'm going to start here again. It's the Light's Latest Thursday. But we had a couple things we're honing in on. The first for me Toronto and the money line against Detroit minus one ten Baltimore minus two and a half right now on the run line plus one oweight Grayson Rodriguez on the mount against the lowly White Sox. I like this one a lot. This might be my favorite bet of the day, and you're getting plus money. I had to move up to the alternate line too in some places to get that. Gunner Henderson total bases over one and a half minus one twenty five. Again, I think that's a great opportunity here. Clevenger on the mound for the White Sox. White Sox are not good, Orioles are give me Grayson to kind of beat up on the White Sox today and same game Parlay Orioles minus two and a half on the alternate run line, Grayson Rodriguez over six and a half strikeouts. You put those two things together in the SGP and you get plus two six seven Welsh, what do you have for the people?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm a big stupid idiot, and what was the first thing I said at the top of the show. I'm like, ooh, nurfhy for the pirates. Boom, that's gone. So that's how we start the day. But I did have two other bets that don't count for this. I went the schemes, the under recorded outs and Luis Giel who, by the way, three strikeouts, no hits with the first two winnings. Boy has that been muh So all of that to be said, I'm giving you one bet on this show today, and I was a little inspired by a conversation we had earlier this week, because technically this is going to be three bets because we are climbing the ladder. I am ladder betting today, Joey. I'm taking some risky risks here. I am ladder betting, Jack Flarity on his strikeouts. I have been an anti Flarity guy, but it is hard to deny how good he has been this season. Also, the matchup is kind of tough. So here is the play for me. I'm going six, seven and eight strikeouts. Six. That's the money play, well, the anti money play, because there's a bunch of juice minus one forty five, but I am assuming that's the lock. I'm then going to seven strikeouts at plus one forty five, and I'm taking it to eight strikeouts, which is plus two point eighty. Blue Jays are lower strikeout team, but they are worse against righty So I went and looked this up. Six times this year the Blue Jays have had a starter strikeout eight or more against them. Five of those six right handed pitchers, one was col Reagan's. Ten times this year a starter has had six or more strikeouts against them nine of those ten righties. Four of the last nine starts this year. Four of his nine starts, Flarity has struck out eight or more. The last start he had nine strikeouts, which was against the Diamondbacks, who were kind of a similar strikeout ish team. So if Flarity is for real, these strikeouts should be obtainable for the day. I'm ladder betting it. How I later bet, I do my full unit play on the minus money, and then I just the better way to do it is lower your unit rates as you go up. I kind of didn't got to make up also for that nurfy. So I'm ladder betting Jack Flerty, God help me and God help.
Speaker 1: Us all that. I gotta say something I did not see coming today, and Ray asked, do you update or post your betting history? Yes, you can follow Welsh and myself for better or worse over on betting pros dot com slash Joe slash Welsh is all up there, the good, the bad, and the ugly. It's been a lot of ugly lately. MLB betting has been a rough so far. My futures BET's still very much alive in a lot of places, which is good. And my NFL betting right now on their last couple of years.
Speaker 2: It's the ups and downs to baseball is really tough. Like I went three and oh yesterday it.
Speaker 1: Was excuses, Hey man, no excuses. You were good yesterday. I was bad yesterday.
Speaker 2: My ROI on the weekend is down right now. So Yeah, that's exactly right. It's a rough patch into that like may Ish area of baseball. But you got to keep at it, and you got to find your different angles.
Speaker 1: And you got to use the betting pros app start betting smarter, not harder. That's what you want to do. So if you're doing all those things correctly, make sure you're again placing your wagers over at bet three six five right now with the promo code leading off again. Seventeen or over in Kentucky gambling problem, actually eighteen or over seventeen you're still in high school. Eighteen or over in Kentucky gambling problem called one one hundred gambler or one hundred bets off. In Iowa, terms and conditions apply. That will do it for Thursdays Bets Bets of the Day with Joey P and the Welsh. I gotta say, I am struggle bus right now, Welsh, I have I've had too many balls in the air like technical things. I think I finally have. I'm finally cracking up. I think it's we waited this long, we finally got it. And Mike Maher has his this is his joy, this is what he wanted. Let's get to me. You know, it'll get me back on track. The home run.
Speaker 2: Board, oh my god, it is greatest of all time for you, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Seventeen right up there. PASSI so like my bets have been crap, but that's all right. Home run calls have been solid. If you keep you know what I will, you're doing well. I wish I bet him every day, that's right there, Joe. I know why I'm not doing it.
Speaker 2: I wish we could have seen. And now it's tough because how many games that we had this year and you only have seventeen homers. But you know, you know what the roy the plus money is on it. How do you bet every single home run call this year? I bet you would have some pretty crazy returns and we can't.
Speaker 1: And you know what, that's that's dumb on my part. I should be logging those as well. Now I've bet them privately a few times, but I tend not to put those on there because they are such dark throat hard home runs are tough, Let's be honest, But I play. I played total, I've got seventeen, so what there's been how many games in baseball we get to we ad the fifty mark right now, right where are we? Sixties make up a number, I'll say, yes, yeah, No, how many games in the Major league season have we have?
Speaker 2: I have no idea. Let's call it like forty something.
Speaker 1: No, it's more than that. It's more than that.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, I'm scared to do anything on my MLB standings.
Speaker 1: I know I'm scared to hold my hand.
Speaker 2: It'll be scared fifty by Cleveland.
Speaker 1: So just about so, I've called a home run at least or I've gotten home runs seventeen times. That's a pretty good.
Speaker 2: Only problem is you had a couple that were dual.
Speaker 1: I did Harper, Alvarez and Soto.
Speaker 2: I got some multiple But if you figure you're getting at least three to one on your money on homer's, which you usually do, yeah, no, I'm saying the average, like the low is three, and you're getting four to five. I would bet you it's somewhere between a five and ten unit, like a positive, a net positive for you if you had bet every single homer. I don't do that. I tend to play. I actually never bet homers. I'll bet total bases over on my home run guys, But you get less juice and stuff like you. You've been amazing. I'm a big old stinky People.
Speaker 1: Want puppet Joe shirts. This is getting out of control. But I we told you if we get to twenty five thousand subscribers, we will just replace us with puppets. We're gonna buy the puppets. We're gonna make puppet versions of ourselves and do the whole show that way. I am thinking about Jim Henson's style.
Speaker 2: I might make a sock puppet Joe version of it, but maybe I feel like I need to.
Speaker 1: Be cross for the weekend. That's good, that's fun, all right. I'm picking Gunner Henderson for my home run call tonight. I saw somebody else in the chat was doing that as well, So yes, we're rolling together. Welsh, where are you going for your home run call tonight? Know the wheel? But again work got in the way for Welsh again. But what do you got for the people? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sorry, prospect day tomorrow. I will if we do not get the Homer today, one fun Friday. We are wheeling it on Friday, and if Carlos shows up, I'll let him pick it. Maybe you'll let him get.
Speaker 1: You a little cheese bow pick fred Dinger says, Puppet Joe was added to the home run call sheet, so there you go.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we should do that. I'm gonna go with Bellinger. So I'm gonna go with Belly today. There's a good home run per nine matchup that he's got. So give me a Cody Bellinger on the home run call. Give me on the damn board, please, there.
Speaker 1: You go on the damn board. All right, that'll do it for us, But the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey p. We'll see you next time. Kids.
Speaker 2: Enjoy your day baseball. Bye, everybody.