Speaker 1: Reality with the King is hosted by me, Carlos King. I'm an executive producer who have produced some of your favorite shows from the Real Housewives in Atlanta, New Jersey and my own creation, The Love and Marriage Franchise and Bell Collective. Every episode we recap reality television from the Real Housewives Franchise to The Bachelor or Selling Sunset, in addition to celebrity guests, whether in the unscripted space or scripted as well.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday, you have well listen Rain Dawns. If you're listening, remember go to my YouTube channel so you can see all of his glory of Alexis Jansen and I because we booked a wrink glasses.
Speaker 3: Yesay, I like it.
Speaker 4: You were the white, I wore the black. Okay, we flipped there we go.
Speaker 5: What look Ebony and Ivory are back together. So you are such a hoot.
Speaker 6: How are you, Love, I'm good.
Speaker 3: I'm good. Anything new in your world.
Speaker 2: You know, listen, just living the dream and and setting the standard.
Speaker 6: That's that's.
Speaker 3: Super private.
Speaker 4: Doesn't tell anything happening in his life anyway.
Speaker 2: So okay, well, you know, Love, I'm trying to figure out a lot that's been going on.
Speaker 6: With my show, ohc because.
Speaker 2: Listen, so brain drops, we're recapping the Real house Watch of Orange County. This is episode four, right, so the Beauty of Alexis an I. We do not talk about the show prior to hitting the record button, so we have no idea, uh what we are.
Speaker 6: About to say.
Speaker 3: But can I tell you something?
Speaker 6: Of course you can always.
Speaker 3: I already knew what you were gonna say.
Speaker 4: I will be let me let me see if I give me if on a one to ten, how close I am to what you were going to say?
Speaker 3: Alexis. Oh honey, Alexis, this.
Speaker 4: Show needs tamera, Like, I just get the picture you going this This episode was so boring and I have to kind of derail you a little and be like, okay, Carlos, let's peel it back a little. Let's calm down a little bit. Okay, am I what on a scale of one to ten?
Speaker 3: Am I five on you?
Speaker 5: Ten?
Speaker 3: Being yes, I nailed it.
Speaker 6: Well. The thing about you, you are an over teamer, so you are over ten.
Speaker 2: You're betting at a twenty. So listen, I don't have to start things off so less.
Speaker 6: Just with that. With that, of course, with that, so how about we do this.
Speaker 2: Let's just start from the beginning and see how we work our way through.
Speaker 6: You want to do that, sure, but you.
Speaker 4: Know I have a heart out today today. We can't go longer, which we might. It's something long episodes go longer. But let me ask you this. I wanted to start with one thing. We never discussed the taglines because this was such a boring episode. I thought, you know what, let's go back. I want to ask Carlos his what he thought I ever wrote him down? I mean, look at look at my I wrote him down because I'm like, I couldn't remember him.
Speaker 3: Do you know him?
Speaker 6: Now? So read them to us, and I'll grade it from a look, okay, five being great?
Speaker 3: Five being great?
Speaker 6: Okay, let's go okay, Okay, so I.
Speaker 3: Will read them.
Speaker 4: Okay, So Heather, my motives are like my taste best left unquestioned.
Speaker 6: To three and a half.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, Shannon, how do I hold it all together? Brazilians and shapewear? Okay, Well, you can't just say it because if you don't like, oh god, okay, you're like, you cannot be like this. You got to be objective.
Speaker 6: I'm honest, no, no, all, I'm honest. I'm honest you just like I thought.
Speaker 4: I kind of thought it was I thought my kind of decent because I'm like, well, she does work shape for everywhere, so at least she owns it.
Speaker 6: I liked it.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, so Jin, the truth speaks volumes and I'm about to turn it up.
Speaker 6: A four? Who was that? Who was that?
Speaker 3: That was Jen?
Speaker 6: Okay? A four?
Speaker 3: Okay, Gina, Gina.
Speaker 4: Okay, just because I'm spoken for, it doesn't mean I won't speak up.
Speaker 3: To three Okay, Okay, Emily, Emily. My body may be new, but my mouth is the same as always.
Speaker 4: Four Okay, Tamera, I'm still the hottest housewife, and.
Speaker 3: That's my opinion.
Speaker 6: Three Okay.
Speaker 4: I thought if she would have done it more like she would have gone, I'm still the hottest housewife.
Speaker 3: But that's my opinion, and done it like the way she did it would have made it like I agree with you.
Speaker 4: The way she did it, she goes, and that's my opinion. I'm sorry, Tam.
Speaker 3: I love you. You know you're one of my.
Speaker 2: Tam But we understand because everyone's telling you the tone of down, so you're.
Speaker 3: Telling you to shut up, and you did it. Now the season's fucking boring. Okay, oh my.
Speaker 4: Gosh, I just drop the f bom I'm gonna hear from my kids later. Okay, Vicky lives, come and go, but legends we whoop it up forever.
Speaker 3: A four. I like, I kind of like it. I do like it.
Speaker 6: Carmela, what, no, go?
Speaker 3: What what were you gonna say?
Speaker 2: I think it's what you said about tam Run is you have to own.
Speaker 6: The delivery of it. Yeah, it's a stick to me.
Speaker 4: All right, Carmela, I'm the center of attention and the centerfold.
Speaker 6: A five.
Speaker 3: Isn't that a good one? It's so under It's like it's like once it's easy.
Speaker 4: I know. Okay, Okay, So Carmarla might be gaining our favoritism too much.
Speaker 3: We need to pull it back a little.
Speaker 6: No, I mean listen that. But but I mean, which one was your favorite?
Speaker 3: I really, for some reason, I really liked Vicki's.
Speaker 4: I think it's because it wasn't too like over the top, but it is like whoop was her.
Speaker 3: Thing and she is the legend.
Speaker 4: So I I loved Tamras, but I thought she didn't do it. I was like, oh my gosh, that would have been brilliant if she would have screamed.
Speaker 3: And that's my opinion, you know.
Speaker 4: But she she's toning everything down the red.
Speaker 3: I mean, I liked all of them. I kind of liked all of them. I think I thought Jens was kind of boring and you gave her a four. But I loved it.
Speaker 2: I liked it because I felt like it was who she is. As I'm watching the season, Tamra and Vicki were a nod to their legacy on the show as we're celebrating twenty seasons. So but I agree with you. I would have loved there as better if the delivery was there.
Speaker 4: Okay, So what would your tagline, b Carlos if you were a housewife?
Speaker 3: I know, I know, I know they don't have men housewives and gay housewives, but if they did, what would yours be?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, listen, this one will be for the gays. Ooh okay, you ready? No, this is Carlos King's gay Housewives tagline.
Speaker 3: Oh okay.
Speaker 6: I started out as a bottom, but now I'm on top.
Speaker 4: Ooh okay, okay, that deserved a whole bin.
Speaker 3: What honey, that's good.
Speaker 6: I'm here on night. Alexis I'm here all night, baby, I'll go.
Speaker 3: I had your caffeine this morning to come.
Speaker 6: Look, although you're not here. On good we got forty five minutes, but I am here.
Speaker 4: We have exactly forty seven minutes left to go, no, forty six minutes left to go before I have to be Okay.
Speaker 2: So let's get into it. So the episode starts out. Listen, So Shannon, Gene and Emily are meeting. They're doing tiktoks, and they are also discussing Carmela, which listen, I don't know how I'm gonna get through this this recap, unfortunately, because well they got.
Speaker 3: I started with something fun. I played a little time.
Speaker 6: I know, but but La said, you know me, you can Alexa. You can physically see me trying to feel it.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's the fact that Carmela buying Emily a d R bag is becoming the biggest drama so far.
Speaker 4: By any way, that handbag was only twenty seven hundred. It was not three grand, so it was you know, people were talking about the price. I googled it because you know me, detective, it was and I have been in the Deer store lately, so it was twenty seven hundred for that deer bag.
Speaker 6: Beautiful bag, beautiful bag. Here's the deal for me. And again, this is your world, right.
Speaker 2: You live in Orange County, your friend, A lot of your friends are there.
Speaker 6: I really need to know this from you.
Speaker 2: I have friends that obviously have money, and there are certain of my friends, certain of them.
Speaker 6: Who like to give a nice gift. You know.
Speaker 2: Now, granted we're friends, so I think I earned it, you know for sure. But when it comes to Carmela gifting Emily, yes, they haven't become real friends, she's just met her. Is that abnormal to gift somebody a twenty seven hundred dollars gift.
Speaker 6: In the Orange County?
Speaker 4: You know, I never thought you would ask this question. I didn't know if we would go there. But I have different groups of friends. I have five friends that are my closest friends that know pretty much everything, and that's that's my that's my inner circle.
Speaker 3: I have all different kinds of groups of friends.
Speaker 4: Also, Okay, there are groups of friends that it's known, if you're going to come to this birthday party, you are bringing.
Speaker 3: An expensive gift.
Speaker 4: And then there's groups of friends that it's like, don't bring a gift don't even bring a darn cake, just come to the party, like, and they still have money, like most of my I mean, I don't even know if I have do I have?
Speaker 3: Oh, I have a couple of broke friends. It's okay. But anyway, I'm using this China Lea through.
Speaker 4: Most of them have money, and it doesn't matter if they have a ton of money or a little money. Some of the ones with the most money are like, don't bring a gift at all. Some of the ones with the most money say you better wearing a fabulous gift or you know you're going to be frown upon. My take on this with Carmela is and I could be totally wrong, Carlos, I really could. I feel like Carmela was bringing that gift as a first of all, like I'm new to the group and I'm thankful to be here and I want to be accepted and I love you guys, and I do have money, so three eight twenty six hundred dollars is not.
Speaker 3: A big deal.
Speaker 4: However, I think the dildo made it kind of like a funny thing. Also, so I think her heart was pure in the fact that I'm not trying to show off and flaunt. I'm just trying to, you know, say here I am, and try to find out what this kind of But she doesn't know what these girls do. What if everybody else brought Emily like a Louis Vuton scarf and another pair of shoes, and then fending sunglasses and then she came with only a dildo, like you gotta she she did something with a nice bag and then a quirky gift.
Speaker 3: That's kind of a joke. I loved it.
Speaker 2: I love it too, and I actually agree with you. I think, I think when you look at somebody that has obviously some form of wealth. Right, We've learned this episode that she does have a real estate license and she she does real estate. We'll get in to that in a second. But her fucking husband is like an NFL All star. So she she's talked about how she's living in two different homes courtesy of just what she was able to, you know, retain from her previous We're not even previous because she's still married. But the point, right, so it's not even previous, But the point is, I will only understand this if she bought Emily a fifty thousand dollars Burke in handbag.
Speaker 6: Then I would have been like, that's insane.
Speaker 2: I think to your point, for some people, not all of us, but for some people, a twenty seven hundred dollars gift is not a lot for them, And I think we have to look at her.
Speaker 6: No shade to Jin because I love Jen.
Speaker 2: If Jen is buying you a gift for twenty seven hundred or Emily, then we need to we need to really study that. Like, okay, girl, we know that's not favorable for what you have told us about your financial struggle. So I think this whole theme of Carmela has run its course.
Speaker 4: So hopefully, Carlos, hopefully you're right and we can move on because, like, you're right, the fact that this season the biggest stick is that there's the freaking handbag. It's okay, let's go girls, let's go.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's go. So Tamra heaven, Jan went to go work out.
Speaker 2: And what I'm really trying I'm trying today, alexis because the other drama that we're learning is you not being invited to do tiktoks.
Speaker 6: Okay, I did not sign up to watch.
Speaker 2: This show to see grown women have a beef about not doing a TikTok. I understand that some of you guys thought last scenes it was dark. Me and Alexis enjoyed it even the darkest. We were like, hey, we're watching it and we're entertained by it. So we're seeing here that Tamera says he does tiktoks with everyone else except.
Speaker 3: Her, Carlos.
Speaker 4: Carlos, in what world are tiktoks becoming so cool that grown women that have full time jobs and children are spending twenty hours a week worrying about performing tiktoks.
Speaker 3: I don't have enough hours in the day.
Speaker 4: I don't know where they come up with it. I mean, where's your TikTok, Carlos.
Speaker 6: I'm not doing TikTok shit. I run a business.
Speaker 2: I run a podcasting company, I run a production company.
Speaker 6: I have a live I date, I hang out, I go to the gym.
Speaker 2: You and I are very close. I'm not mad at you when you do anything outside of me. It's the craziest thing, Like is this okay?
Speaker 4: Do you remember the Mormon Wives when that show is became about and it was all about.
Speaker 3: The TikTok so that they were doing dance moves and doing all that. Okay, I get a TikTok for that.
Speaker 4: And those girls are twenty something with four kids on each boob.
Speaker 3: It's like, I get it.
Speaker 4: They are busy as heck and trying to make money behind the scenes so they can be a Mormon.
Speaker 3: Wife okay with kids, Okay.
Speaker 4: I do not understand this TikTok crave where you're going to spend twenty set aside the day to.
Speaker 3: Do your your what do they call it? Oh, shoot, I just lost it.
Speaker 4: You got to get your your material or whatever they set aside a whole day and then they go, do you gotta get your material? You gotta do it, and then you could just post it all month long. What the hell is this world coming to? I mean, we need to worry about where are the world's really going Over a frickin TikTok of someone grabbing a I don't know, a klean axe to wipe a booger and then make fun about it.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: This is reality with the King and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show. And the thing is this, I'm for the teenagers. I don't mind it. For the influencer. They don't have.
Speaker 4: Kids, and they don't have careers and jobs that they need to get to, and like, why don't you cook a meal and actually bring some good make a garden in your backyard since we're reading all these chemicals and crap all the time.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: My time is just too valuable and I don't have the time. And by the way, Carlos, I don't want to stare at myself all day long on a fucking screen.
Speaker 3: I don't want to go oh wait, no, that angle's bad. Okay, wait, no, no, dude, the TikTok again. Okay, wait, reset, okay, do it again? Oh no, oh no, Now I will hut. Oh look at that. Oh I look good? Oh yeah, okay, we're gonna post that one. What the hell my husband thinks I look good? It's all matters, Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, baby baby, and I will co sign him when I say you look the fuck good. But this is what I'm talking about, and I just have to say that. But one thing that I do want to talk about. Tamra feels that Heather only wants to be her friends when there's not people around, i e. Cameras, But she wants to be Tamar's friend, but she doesn't want anyone to know about it. And this is when I say we you and I both can attest to, especially you with your previous time on OC especially the last time you were on. There a lot of women on reality television, they do base their friendships upon whether or not social media likes you.
Speaker 6: And because Tamra is.
Speaker 2: Arguably, for the world of social media, the most unlikable cast member based on social media standards, not alexas Heather does not want to co sign her, so that I get. But alexis, when you had your last season on the show, when the girls left you and went to have dinner after the reunion, did you feel like they were distant from you based on how social media received you.
Speaker 4: I think the whole sea was I mean once because everything changed.
Speaker 3: This is real information, this is real truth.
Speaker 4: Before one episode aired, it was totally different with the women. The minute that the first episode aired and I could see where they were taking me and where my what my character was going to be that season.
Speaker 3: It was like crickets. It was. It was, you know, totally different.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I get it, and I think that they do want to be close to the person that has the best turnout for the season. And then they want to kind of distance themselves from the person that doesn't. It really is kind of something that stinks about the you know, reality TV world, but it's true.
Speaker 2: It makes me sad because that is what is happening between Tamar and Heather, and I know that's what happened to you.
Speaker 6: You and I discussed it as.
Speaker 2: Well, and that is what Tamara is trying to say without really going beyond the fourth wall. But the reason why this season is becoming a little bit lackluster is because the friendships are based on whatever people on social media are saying. And that's why, again, Tamern have this friendship. I will always say this and I will never ever ever change my mind on it. Their friendship is based on being coworkers on the show, and Heather is going to be friends with people that she feels the audience loves, Josh Autman, Rath, Lauren, you know, like people that can do.
Speaker 6: Something for her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And you know, it's the weird thing about me is that I do care about her, and so I just I can't really go as deep as you are on that moment because of the fact that like I do you know, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know this is it's a really sticky situation.
Speaker 4: No, I can imagine get your opinion, and I know that that's what we're here to do.
Speaker 3: But I'm just gonna let you. You just have your opinion.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I will say this, I also respect your friendship and I never want to put you in a position to have to say anything that makes you uncomfortable. That's why I feel free to say everything I feel. So No, I respect that. I respect that and what I did also respect in the scene. Let me tell you that Jen. Every episode, I'm letting Jen more and more. Jen stood up for Tamra in that moment and says she is confused by their friendship.
Speaker 6: And when Tamra said.
Speaker 2: That head's a people pleaser and how she could turn it on and off, it's you know, I just appreciated Jin in that moment, calling it out in front of Healler's face, like, I'm also confused by this because on one end, you tell me things unflattering about her, but when you're around her, you.
Speaker 6: Make it seem like you to are close. So listen.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Jen for standing up her tamera, which showed me the growth they have based on where they started.
Speaker 6: Earlier in this season too.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, and isn't isn't that funny that that's kind of what we all want to see is the growth number one, And also just the moving of the storyline, the plots, all.
Speaker 3: The moving of it. You don't want everything to stay stagnant.
Speaker 4: So it gets old when certain things are not moving and changing. And I do like the fact that Jen is being vocal. She found her voice. This is the season. Last year she's getting there. This year she found her voice. And this year she's like, you know what, I'm just gonna I just have to speak up.
Speaker 3: And especially if Tamra, if the person that always has the voice is going.
Speaker 4: To be mute, mute, you know, like she's just Tamra's just like I think she's just you know, having PTSD from last season, being called too much of a villain and and now she's pulling back and and I think that we have to have one of them.
Speaker 3: So it's the Jins standing up right now and speaking of.
Speaker 6: No, I love it, I love it, I love it the of it. Now.
Speaker 2: I will say this scene that I loved because I'm a faithful OSI viewer.
Speaker 6: Vicky and her son Michael, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: I was so excited to see him again. I cannot believe he's forty.
Speaker 6: Carlos and hot. I can say that he's straight.
Speaker 3: Carlos, you're doing.
Speaker 6: I know, and I stood up straight when he appeared on my screen. The thing is the thing.
Speaker 4: But he has and if and he lives in Spain, Carlos, that would be very exciting for you to travel to Spain to see your boyfriend.
Speaker 3: I mean, hello the case.
Speaker 4: I just I love seeing them back together. I love the flashbacks from back when Vicki firsts twenty years ago, and he's like literally going off to college and I'm just putting myself in those shoes and I'm like, oh my gosh, this is so her life. Ben is exactly where my life is now.
Speaker 6: Yes, sending everyone.
Speaker 3: Off to college. I'm like, open the door, there they go. Bye.
Speaker 4: They're all flying off to college and married life.
Speaker 6: So it was it was so good seeing him. He looks great.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know if you know this, but do you know that Michael is the one who wrote the letter for Viki to get on housewives what So apparently when they were looking for women behind the gates in Orange County, Michael saw some.
Speaker 4: Kind of an ad or something and then because back then we didn't have.
Speaker 3: Phones, so we were you're you're chicken scratching it.
Speaker 4: You're like right, So he wrote the letter to the newspaper that said when they said calling out for hot moms, and he wrote the letter and then, oh my god, do you know what the letter said?
Speaker 3: Please tell me you have that information.
Speaker 2: I will try to get a Jamie see if you can find the letter what is said and how it happened for me.
Speaker 4: But zing if not, I'll call Vicky and ask her to send it to me for our next podcast next week.
Speaker 3: I will ask her. If you can't find it, yeah, text me. I'm gonna yeah, Okay, yep. She would love sharing that. And it's that is so freakin' cool.
Speaker 2: That is Brad, No, it is, and look and look how much their lives has changed. And the one thing that made me sad was when he revealed that he and his sister Brianna haven't seen each other eight years.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh my gosh, because you know, I have also parentlests, so I don't have a parent, so my closest ken is my brother. But also you all are closer to your siblings because your parents, you know, you are closer in age.
Speaker 3: To your siblings, and you guys have to rock this world together. That is so sad.
Speaker 4: It's almost like we want to Carlos, we should put our funds together and mail them a ticket so that they can meet somewhere like Vegas and then we can all show up together.
Speaker 6: They're nepo babies, they have the money, which which.
Speaker 2: Okay, my opinion, my opinion, my opinion, there's nothing more to the story because oh, alexis eight years well.
Speaker 4: Vicky says they FaceTime. Nope, Vicky says, they FaceTime all the time. And I'm telling you, life does get busy when you have kids. First of all, Michael is in.
Speaker 3: His prime right now. He does not seem like he wants to have kids.
Speaker 4: He's kind of like, mom, I'm not going to have kids right He's in She's in mom mode and had kids a little bit young, you know, like started. I think they just kind of went like this, and it's just timing. And it's hard if you don't make the vacation to go see you because we only get so much time off, right If you don't make the effort to make that vacation to go to Spain to see your brother or go to us to see your sister.
Speaker 3: Then you're not It's just not their priority right now. I think they will. I think they'll come back. You think there's more. Think they're fighting.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I'm curious if he I'm curious if Michael and his sister's husband getting along or not.
Speaker 3: Oh, I was going to ask you that.
Speaker 4: I was going to say, do you think it's the husband's.
Speaker 2: It's something that the thing is this, Let's be real here. They are the only siblings to each other, right you not seeing your sister and FaceTime with her.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, Alexis. In eight years, you can catch a flight.
Speaker 4: Right by the way, if you're popping a baby out and you're my sibling, I'm coming to see my freaking niece or nephew. I'm flying my arse. I don't care where you are, I'm going to. You can be in Timbuctu and I'm coming to see I meet my niece and nephew.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And for me, it's one of those.
Speaker 6: Things where I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just think I'm just curious if Michael does not get along with his sister's husband.
Speaker 6: Oh update, I have an update.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, hey, John, read your text please because there's an update for Carlos.
Speaker 3: But I also had I'm texting my husband right now too.
Speaker 2: Okay, go ahead, Okay, all right, breaking news, rain draws, breaking news.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 2: Michael responded to someone saying, visit your sister.
Speaker 6: It's been a minute.
Speaker 3: But what is his response?
Speaker 6: You ready for this?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Michael says, I've never been invited out there, and she doesn't visit California. I was living in Hawaii and now Spain a couple of years ago. I said I wanted to visit when I was fairly close to Oklahoma, and she said it wasn't a good time because of her husband, who I don't get along with very well.
Speaker 3: By, you were right, it's the husband. Okay, here's the problem.
Speaker 4: I have a brother and if I didn't get along with his wife, which I do and I love her, but if I didn't, I would still say I'm gonna I'm still gonna come by.
Speaker 3: It sounds like it's on Brionnas or on the sister's side.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I have more for you. I agree with you and have more.
Speaker 3: Oh God.
Speaker 2: Somebody asked him, why haven't you seen your sister in eight years?
Speaker 6: Do you guys talk at least or FaceTime?
Speaker 2: Michael goes, yes, we are in a group chat with my mom and have friendly personal convos. I will prefer if we could see each other in person. We were sending each other pugs we want a couple of days ago. So look, it's that's the reason why they haven't seen each other in eight years.
Speaker 3: And I feel sad.
Speaker 6: It makes it makes me sad.
Speaker 2: And look, Bicky has to be heartbroken because what we all know, besides being an amazing career woman, she's an amazing mom and she loves her children.
Speaker 3: She's all about family.
Speaker 4: That girl loves her family, her mom rest in peace, her brother, her she loves family.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's really sad.
Speaker 4: Carlos Okay, well, I'm glad we just dished that out to America.
Speaker 2: All right, shout out to Spencer okay for giving as a tidbit. So one of the things that also happened is this, I'm into this Tamra and Jen as a duo. Hello, oh Alexis speak now for hepoltr piece. But you don't seem to be in agreement.
Speaker 6: With me.
Speaker 3: Because I can't lie. But I'm like, I really don't want to go there.
Speaker 2: I want you to go there because I don't want you to go there with your friend.
Speaker 6: Have I respect it? Behave well?
Speaker 4: Not talking about anyone's character. This is just talking about a scene.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 3: I really really love Tamra and I really really Lovedjen. Okay, I really do appreciate both of them.
Speaker 4: I just for some reason for me, maybe I'm a whack adoodle. I sit back and go, where is it going to fall out?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I just feel almost.
Speaker 4: Anxious when they're together because I just don't know if I buy it.
Speaker 3: But you know what I'm watching. What I'm saying is when I'm watching the scenes, you know, because I'm.
Speaker 4: Putting myself, I take myself out of like actually knowing some of these people to just like watching a show where I'm like trying to, you know, take.
Speaker 3: Myself out of my body and just watch the show. But I don't know. Part of me is just like, okay, is it really going to last? Are they really?
Speaker 4: I do like it, and I do want Shannon and Tamra to also be able to get along because it's really awkward to film a reality show when there's such a beef that you can't put it behind you and just go, we're here to work, like you and I've had this conversation many a times, Carlos, and it's just you have to be able to put everything aside and work. So I don't know, I feel I feel a little bit anxious when they're together.
Speaker 2: And that's fair, Alexis, that's fair. And the reason why it's fair is because you know that sometimes you.
Speaker 6: Have to get along because it's your job.
Speaker 2: Yes, And when a friendship isn't based upon being genuine, any small thing can unravel the bond, right, And that's why you have to give it up to these two ladies.
Speaker 6: Like them or not.
Speaker 2: Emily and Gina are the best of friends and nothing is going to come in between that, like nothing, nothing, And you believe there friendship.
Speaker 6: You know it's real.
Speaker 2: Even when they have moments of calling each other out, they find way back together. And to your point of lexit, you're not anxious because you know nothing's gonna happen between them. But I really do want Tamar again to figure it out because I do like seeing them together.
Speaker 6: And I'll say this much.
Speaker 2: I buy that they're trying to figure out more than this bullshit that happened at the end with Shannon and Tamarra.
Speaker 6: That will get to in a second. So stay tuned, listeners.
Speaker 3: Okay, because I'm like my ariage. Did you see me?
Speaker 4: I went like yeah, okay, I'm not gonna yeah, Okay, keep going.
Speaker 2: We'll get into the Captain Zata Jones school of crying in a second.
Speaker 6: Now, with that being said.
Speaker 4: We have to Heather McDonald's school of tripping.
Speaker 3: So love you Heather McDonald.
Speaker 6: Love you Heather McDonald's.
Speaker 3: And by the way, she does not take herself serio. She is the most like.
Speaker 6: She doesn't care, she doesn't care, she doesn't care. I love her.
Speaker 3: She showed her three times in that video. Okay, keep going.
Speaker 6: So they me with Carmela, and Carmela.
Speaker 2: Said it was a bold accusation to accuse her of trying to buy her princh with Emily over the bag. Tamer's like, girl, I also heard that you paid thirty thousand dollars a month for your rent, and Carmela's like, why these girls talking.
Speaker 6: About me and my money? Like what is happening here?
Speaker 4: Because Carlos it is so true. What Carmelo is feeling is so true. When you're in real life, there is not a friendship or a group of women you're around where everyone's dissecting what each person has or makes or or what the you know, I don't there's just it is not a normal you're on a TV show. So Carmela is getting involved and now with a group of girls who they're here to create some stories, okay, and it just there's not one group of friends and I have some world group of friends and that we ever sit around and go what's your car payment?
Speaker 3: Oh wait, are you riding that car? Are you leasing that car? Or do you own that car?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: How much is that ham?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: Oh wait, you just got that yesterday. Oh wait, no, when did you get that?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: By the way, you put a dildo in that. There is no we do not have friendships like that.
Speaker 4: And you also don't get mad at somebody at the table about you know, and throw napkins.
Speaker 3: You just don't say it.
Speaker 2: Have we surched rolls today?
Speaker 6: I mean no, no, what you said earlier, I'm in the you're in the black, I'm in the white. So that's what.
Speaker 4: I am a little feisty today. Last night I had swordfish. Oh sword fish, maybe that's all.
Speaker 6: I had oyster mushrooms and noodles.
Speaker 4: Well, noodles made you softer today, and my swordfish.
Speaker 6: Made me, oh baby. Stay tuned because we haven't got the Tamas party yet.
Speaker 3: Okay, but we've got you know, I've got a hurt.
Speaker 4: Looking at the clocklock, Okay, what were your thoughts when Vicky, Shannon, Head and Tamara they were on the boat doing their thing.
Speaker 6: And in this.
Speaker 3: What in this.
Speaker 6: Scene, Shannon sent Tamera a text.
Speaker 2: Offering to help her with decorations for a Tamra's party that is happening in this episode. Wow, I've never seen anything so genuine in my life that allows me to believe Shannon did that without a producer whispering her ear do it for the show.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, wa wa wa, but you just nailed it on the head. It's like, you gotta do this and here's what, here's what your job is today, and you know the whole time, you know, the whole time, Shannon's going do it.
Speaker 3: No letter at a time, two hours to get that one text.
Speaker 6: Alexi, this is Shan doing it. Oh my god, I got I can't get up.
Speaker 3: I can't owe my phone. I just threw it in the head, actually ended up in the shower. Oh dang, No, I can't send the text because I don't have my phone.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, it fell, it broke. So somebody get some rice, bore rice and my phone water. Shit. We're okay, I digress, got.
Speaker 3: It, Carlos. Okay, that was very too funny.
Speaker 4: No, but you know what, here's the dell. No, I'm gonna be okay, I'm gonna be serious now, Okay, I can't ok.
Speaker 6: Goad ALAXI stop laughing. We're serious.
Speaker 3: I'm being serious. Okay.
Speaker 4: I do feel like I've been wanting this because I'm almost cringing at the fact that Tamar has been trying for two years to get Shannon to just say, look, we're making a lot.
Speaker 3: Of money here to make this TV show. Let's just get along.
Speaker 4: And finally, you know, Shannon is like, okay, I'll send the text, even though you know it took her probably seven hours to send those two sentences. But but I'm glad it happened, because you know what, we are watching it, Carlos, as viewers. We need to be able to see them at least be able to work in the room together.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 3: Okay, well I was boring.
Speaker 2: No, no, wait and tell the party. Okay, I think that happened that I was. Let me tell you something. This is the Vickie that I love.
Speaker 6: So they're talking about Carmela again, and you.
Speaker 2: Know, buying buying this two thousand, seven hundred dollars bag with a dial. Though Vicky said, oh please, Carmela got naked for money, she is not impressed.
Speaker 4: Well, here's the thing. This is what I love about Vicky, and this is why we needed her back.
Speaker 3: On our screen. Vicky does not give two shits. Okay she is. She is just like and you know what the funniest part.
Speaker 4: About Vicky is you you can't really hate her.
Speaker 3: You got a lover her. Even though she's being like that.
Speaker 4: Are you not cracking up every time she says one of those lines, I'm laughing and I'm like, okay, well I've been on the receiving end of that, by the way, and now she was my friend and you know, but it's like, I don't know, I just laugh.
Speaker 2: I find it hysterical and I freaking love it.
Speaker 3: I know what, Carlo, she know what it is. It's genuine.
Speaker 4: It's not like she's playing a role like certain people are trying to play roles.
Speaker 3: She's just heard. She's just it's just organic. I guess you know.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, again, she's not playing up to the cameras.
Speaker 2: Even when Habit said, oh, Vicky, that's inappropriate, It's like, Heather, you believe the same thing. But again, you're a constant of the cameras and you don't. You're trying to say what is right on social media. That is that is kind of PC.
Speaker 6: But I like that.
Speaker 2: Vickie's like, I don't care like she listen, Do I agree with it? No, But I find it to be entertaining. I'm entertained by Vicki.
Speaker 4: It's amusing, okay, And when it feels organic, I like it, just like Carmela.
Speaker 3: Carmela is organic. You can like her or not like her. I don't even know.
Speaker 4: I haven't googled to see what her ratings are or what people if the viewers are loving her or not. All I know is I'm enjoying her, and she's organic and she's herself, and that's I like when you can read that on the screen and not feel like someone's putting up a roll and worried about the cameras and what's their next shit going to be?
Speaker 3: You know all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's exactly what is happening. They like her. The audience does like her, all right, So Tamra has a party on her home. Shannon rites first because she wants to help with the decorations, all right, So then the ladies.
Speaker 6: All come over.
Speaker 4: Okay, they brought a blanket and a couple sombreros.
Speaker 6: They didn't break at the orb.
Speaker 4: Yeah, by the way, the whole party is already going on in the back, but let me just throw this blanket on the table just to make it look like I was bringing, you know, some death and and a big box with a couple bright colored balls that look Mexican in a blanket to throw over the table.
Speaker 6: It was. It was all of that and more.
Speaker 2: And look Carmela comes up again, which I was kind of disappointed that she wasn't there.
Speaker 4: I know it would have added a new flavor, a little diff different flavors, but I still loved.
Speaker 3: Okay, first of all, I'm just gonna start with us.
Speaker 4: I loved the box put the person in the box party idea, I'm even going to do that at my next party when I have just all the girls over. I just loved it, and you put in the box what you think of that person? I just I was dying over. I loved it good.
Speaker 6: I love the idea. I love the idea.
Speaker 2: Vickie throws another dig at Carmela, saying that she's nothing but an administrative assistant at the front desk. VICKI is hysterical. I don't care if y'all like it or not. It's funny, it's entertaining. She is, she is being herself.
Speaker 3: I want to ask you that.
Speaker 4: I want to ask you something. Okay, do you agree with Vicky on that? Or do you think Carmela is established and has has made her own way and is doing a good job.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing, I don't know much about her yet to say if you if you ask me about Vicky, obviously I've had a decade, right yeah to say.
Speaker 6: No, she's a real deal. I The thing with Carmela is we're figuring it out. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I thought it was smart to show her with a client was a business partner.
Speaker 3: I thought it was a client, but maybe it was.
Speaker 6: I think I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know, so I thought it was nice to kind of see her work and doing her thing and listen, we'll see, we'll see, we'll see. But listen, maybe Vicky knows more than we do. And that's why that, to me, is going to be interesting when all of that comes to a head. So they're at Camera's boxing party. So they're playing a game where they want to see where everyone stands by throwing.
Speaker 6: A statement in a box that.
Speaker 2: Each girl has to put how you feel about everyone Tamera's box. Shannon says she walks on egg shells around her, which makes sense, which was tracks right?
Speaker 4: I mean, Alex always sorry, Okay, if the tune they want to know what just happened?
Speaker 6: Huh watch YouTube, guys.
Speaker 4: Okay, you know what I mean though, right, Carlos, you know what.
Speaker 2: It is is that the L sign it's no V for victim V of course.
Speaker 6: Okay, this will be good. I agree with you.
Speaker 2: In this moment, oh, in this moment, In this moment, okay, please do I understand.
Speaker 6: I understand why Shannon would.
Speaker 2: Feel the need to walk on eggs shells because Tamra did do things to her that questions whether or not they can give back to being besties.
Speaker 6: I'm not.
Speaker 3: Then, well, then Tamara needs to put that in Shannon's box too, Carlos.
Speaker 6: She should.
Speaker 2: But when you're being told by everybody you have to clean up your act, what is Tamas supposed to do? Which is why when she gave the Cameron Diaz performance.
Speaker 6: At the end.
Speaker 3: Oh lord, Okay, I don't know where you're going.
Speaker 6: We'll talk about that in a second.
Speaker 5: So well, I'm just saying I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I'm saying I get what Shannon is saying.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's hard if you walk on egg shells, but hey, you're starting on the right path of offering to decorate.
Speaker 6: So anyway I do.
Speaker 2: Okay, Emily calls Vicky a Debbie Downer and Biggie gets offended. But again, I can see that through the eyes of Emily, Okay, Okay. Tamara calls Heather her social bestie. Okay, get that through the eye of camera. Okay, I agree with that.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 2: Then Heather and Jen get into it because earlier, Jen is informed that Heather thinks she is a little bit too obsessed with what's going on to her and Tamera, and that's why she is concerned about whether or not Jen's a friend. Jen got upset too and was like, you know what that word does. It triggers me because all last season Tama was saying I am obsessed with her, so I understood where Jin was.
Speaker 6: Coming from in this case.
Speaker 2: But hey, they both did apologize to each other, because again, this beef isn't it has no legs to stand on.
Speaker 6: In my opinion, well.
Speaker 4: Like you and I both said at the beginning of this episode or this podcast and last week's podcast, they're just reaching for things to argue about.
Speaker 3: They're reaching for things.
Speaker 4: So Carlos, you know, with that said, we all wanted fun and levity back. Do you think there's as a producer put your producer cap on now, is there a way to really keep a reality show going if there's not the drama?
Speaker 3: Because I was so over kind of all.
Speaker 4: The nitpicking and drama, and now I feel like we're nitpicking even further, like to talk about a handbag and a dildo over or a vibrator over like like real beef. I don't know, it's kind of I'm kind of perplexed after this episode to be honest about how I feel about it, because it's like I'm so over the drama, so let's just have fun now.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of like, okay, we'll bring back some real drama.
Speaker 4: Not worrying about you know, if someone actually dry cleaned their dress or they washed it in their washing machine.
Speaker 3: You know, like it's like stupid stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, listen, high audience, high people on social media, the point zero one percent of you.
Speaker 6: I hope you are happy.
Speaker 2: You have water down Tamra to the point where her crying over Shannon. Listen, I'm not even mad at Tamra. Tamar gave the performance that belongs on a Netflix special or on TV. The me, the thing for me was this is what happens when you listen to people on social media when you're trying to make a.
Speaker 6: TV show, especially a reality show.
Speaker 2: I am not I don't give two shits about Tamar and Shanna being friends.
Speaker 6: I don't care. They're not. They don't like each other, and it's okay.
Speaker 4: I think the reason why you feel that way, and I think this is the reality of the fact, is that we know they're not really going to call each other up for a cup of coffee. We know that, But at the same time, you can still just kind of exist with someone that you have to film a reality show with.
Speaker 3: I mean you have it exists, exists.
Speaker 6: It doesn't mean I'm crying.
Speaker 2: It doesn't mean I'm crying because you send me a text h that you were told to That's where things got lost. It's not interesting. Tamar was trying her best to say, I am going to try to make things right. What I'm saying to the audience is when you want to show that doesn't have any meat to the potatoes, you then want people fired. And what Tamar is doing, Tamar is proving to you, guys, I'm going to be Pollyanna and you tell me whether or not this show is interesting.
Speaker 6: And I'm here to say to you it's it's go ahead.
Speaker 3: No go because I there's a pause.
Speaker 4: I think, but I think that you're right, and I think that I think she's really she's got Like I said, I think she has PTSD from last season of being called too much. She's just overhearing that word that she's the villain when all people really need to be saying is she's the storyline pusher. She pushes the storyline, she creates actual, real things.
Speaker 3: And so I don't know. I think that you're right, I can't wait till the end of this.
Speaker 4: On our final episode, Carlos on the final episode, I can't wait for us to both do our research on what the polls say and where everyone stands with Tamra at the end of.
Speaker 6: The that's the thing.
Speaker 2: That's the thing I think when you rely so much on what And this is me speaking as producer, I do not make creative decisions based on what the people on social media, the point zero one percent of the world I have to say about my shows or my cast I'm their boss. I'm the one who casts them, not you. You can't tell me how anyone should be. I don't care to listen. I'm here to say. Seeing what's going on on OC this season is unfortunate because a show that was once having three consecutive amazing seasons of real story, real meat to the potatoes, real life argument, real story, has now fallen too back to the comfort zone of well, let's just all play like we are going to be friends versus no, let's actually do the work to get there. And what's not happening is real conversations. What's happening is send her a text and say I'll decorate, respond to the decoration because you have been so blamed for what has been dark that we're trying to save you to be liked. And I'm here to say to all reality stars who are listening, if you live your career for the applause, you would die by their.
Speaker 4: Booze ah, whoa pearls. That should have been your tagline. Holy cow, that's freaking ingenious.
Speaker 3: That is so true. Did you really make that up just now or did you read that somewhere now? It was true?
Speaker 6: It was true, true, And I know you have to go on a second, but can you please, please, please, please please.
Speaker 3: My dog is wanting my banana.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm wanting to have a final word. Can you please explain to the audience how you felt your last season when the audience was terrible to you on social media and what that did to you as a human.
Speaker 3: Oh, Carlos, I mean I don't think you.
Speaker 4: I don't want to end the pod on a negative note. I mean, I was in therapy, I was getting death threats. I was I was, you know, crying every night on John's shoulder, Like what did I do?
Speaker 3: Why did I go back? Like you know it?
Speaker 4: I know and everyone like you and all the big the higher ups everywhere that you you know, in this business that you work in, we're all like Alexis, it's point oh one percent of the people that you're listening to on social media.
Speaker 3: I went off social media for like four month.
Speaker 4: I didn't post anything, and I just I just My kids were like worried and they're like, mom, you know, like we.
Speaker 3: Hate what's happening to you.
Speaker 4: I mean, it is devastating what it did though to me, Carlos Is, it made me very strong.
Speaker 3: It also made my children very strong.
Speaker 4: It made everyone realize that, you know, it is a short lived you know. One of the biggest pieces of advice I got from some of the people behind the scenes, like producers and people behind the scenes was lex, it's this They're going to forget about you and and this whole season.
Speaker 3: By next season you won't even be it won't even be a deal like it. Just just go with it, ride the wave. And it was true. It was true. It's like it's like, yeah, I was.
Speaker 4: I was the hated, most hated person for un What I didn't like is that it wasn't authentic reasons.
Speaker 3: I was hated for reasons that.
Speaker 4: You know, a lot of the truth wasn't really shown, so that was what hurt my feelings the most.
Speaker 3: But at the end of the day, it's like, here we are.
Speaker 4: And everyone got over it, and everyone kind of really still knows who I am. Maybe you can follow my Instagram and see.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know what advice I would give to everyone about that. It is hard.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's hard. Okay, last thing.
Speaker 2: We'll be by the way, what would be your season twenty tag line if you were a housewife this season?
Speaker 3: Okay, we're ending in on a happy note there, because I'm gonna make it la. I don't know, Well, it has to involve hold on. It has to involve Jesus Jugs. Okay, that's who I am on this. Okay, what about hold on?
Speaker 4: I must, I must really love the jjs, Jesus Jugs and John Janssen ah or or I'm full of Jays, Jesus Jugs and John Jansen.
Speaker 2: Jenius, my girlfriend Alexis Jackson, I love you, the pieces have a good beating. I love you and will see you next week. Rain drops, Bye guys, Bye baby.