Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to this episode of JD Vance Vance Refrigerat Trends. A little office reference that I sure as hell didn't get. I did, but Miles did and explained it to me that one courtesy of JD. Salad bar on the discord. Uh man, and my name is Jack, and that over there, well that is Miles. Yes, And I could care less about the country struggling. And I could care less, Miles. I just want to kiss you, Miles. Yes, Joseph, Robinette, Biden, oh Man, Batman and Robinette. He did a one point two billion dollar relief. Yeah, is he just gonna like do all the stuff now?
Speaker 2: Now? Like we're like we don't really like you anymore. Man, This has been like the one thing he's been trying to consistently deliver on, you know, like he really has been picking. I think it's like up to one hundred and sixty some billion.
Speaker 1: At this point that he's forgiven God damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, so far the totals one to sixty eight point five billion dollars that has been approved for debt relief. But yeah, this one specifically is for public service workers, about thirty five thousand people we'll get some relief there, and hell yeah, yeah, it's possible through like overhauling what they have, the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program, which allows like you know again, if you're like a firefighter or a teacher, you work at a nonprofit to get debt forgiveness if you've paid for ten years on your federal loan balance. So yeah, good yeah, good news.
Speaker 1: We'll dig in more on tomorrow's episode about how it's looking more and more like people are going to COVID.
Speaker 2: Too, by the way, Yeah, he does have COVID.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that combined with just increasing leaks to the media from higher up, like the top of the Democratic Party being like, yeah, man, I've basically asked him to step down like a you know, he it's looking more and more like he might step down, and if he combined the stepping down selflessly stepping aside while also like doing a bunch of shit like that people want him to do, like maybe stop funding the genocide and uh also you know, debt relief also apparently you know, there is court reform on in the works.
Speaker 2: That's more like vibes than yeah, what can he do now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like starting a conversation more so than something he could get done before he leaves office. But anyways, uh, that is the latest from the bid. Yeah, yeah, Matt Gates. Meanwhile, uh, as you put it in the dock, Matt Gates just hard launched a new face at the RNZ.
Speaker 2: Came at us. Shit just again. This is a hard one to talk about because it's so visual, but Matt Gates pulled up to that RNC stage look like again, my first instinct here was my man went hard on the botulism shots on the boat but toks. Yeah, and the eyebrow pencil you're filling it in. It's what like what I was trying to kind of like just do that thing where you like cover half his face to kind of figure out who he looks like. He kind of has like Jack Nicholson Joker esque eyebrows, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the first thing I thought of was Jack Nicholson Joker from Tim Burton's Batman. It like when he paints you know, flesh tone peach paint over his face, Yeah right right, and he like looks off. Yeah, yeah, that's kind of what it looks like. It looks like he got the he got exposed to the joker gas or whatever. The he also yeah, he like people pointed out, like he looks like, you know, as he you see a real housewife like go later and later into the season they get that kind of beastung.
Speaker 2: Look face yep, got to get the fillers, got to get the boatox. Yeah, I look, I don't know what it was, but as the drag queens that he hates would probably say, he looks geiche to the gods with this fac with his geiched your giche is your makeup, your geisha? Ye, look, you know what I mean. It's not a whole giche like that, but he looks he has made he's made up his mind, folks, and this is his face.
Speaker 1: It's uh yeah, it's and it's wild like the The other noteworthy thing is that it seems like it happened overnight, like literally, right video of him from earlier in the RNC, he looks like himself, and then in this he came out looking like he's been possessed by a doll or something something, you know, like he came out looking like a Matt Gates.
Speaker 2: Doll, right right, Like yeah, if Matt Gates became a bratz doll. It's your Gates brats doll.
Speaker 1: My writer jam is pointing out that people went to a plastic surgeon and were like.
Speaker 2: What the fuck is this right?
Speaker 1: The plastic surgeon says it may not have been botox since he looked normalist earlier in the week, but rather a threadlift or eyebrow lift combined with makeup.
Speaker 2: Oofs, Yeah, an.
Speaker 1: Eyebrow lift, like what a move to be, like, I need to get these fuckers higher. Yeah, before my speech in two hours. Like it feels like it was done very last minute. He's probably like or he's like, what can I do to my face? And they're like, well, it's surgeon.
Speaker 2: I don't want to do surgery. Oh hey, I don't know botox and needles.
Speaker 1: No, is a threadlift like where they just like insert threads into the corners of your eyebrows and then just like lift the eyebrows up like this.
Speaker 2: It's a type of procedure where in temporary sutures are used to produce a subtle but visible lift in skin.
Speaker 1: Jesus, well, that can't be it, because this ship is in no way subtle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, no, but hey, anyway, you look like shit.
Speaker 1: Matt well done, look like shit, shit, seem like shit, just to generally be a ship exactly. The Republicans have gone full idiocracy with respect to their relationship to wrestling, and to the extent that Hulk Cogan is booked to speak tonight at the final night of.
Speaker 2: The r n C.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Which it is a sad state of affairs when the racist, homophobic star of Mister Nanny is far from the worst guest at a political convention.
Speaker 2: Well, the Undertaker is going to be speaking at the d n C. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: That's if DNC fucking knew what they were doing, they would have the Undertaker.
Speaker 2: Even Nash is going to be speaking. Okay, who's with nWo out here? But yeah, he's recently.
Speaker 1: Been floating the idea of running for political office. Has said as much to the hosts of Fox and Friends while promoting his new beer, which was specifically created as an alternative to bud Light.
Speaker 2: And sounds like might truly be racist. There was a woman on Twitter who was saying she was hired to do like promo stuff for Hulk Hogan's beer, but was fired when Hulk Hogan saw that she was a woman of color. Wow, and then showed like who they have out there, and it's it's most it's actually all white women promoting hate beer or hate light beer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean he's someone who is on you know, people are like, when is the tape of Donald Trump saying then we're going to launch and like Hulk Hogan's political aspirations launched with a tape of him going on a racist tye rd.
Speaker 2: Right like that, Yeah, how can we run the ww anymore?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what happened? Man?
Speaker 1: But yeah, Roger Stone has floated him like been like Hulk Cogan should run for Senate. And obviously there's Jesse the body Ventura had success in politics. Like it, it makes sense, like it makes like they are not as dissimilar as you would think at first. Made that point for a reason. It resonated for a reason. It's you know, it's pretend it's just broad theatricality. It makes sense that Donald Trump is basically a professional wrestling character, is literally a professional wrestling character. But you know, even before he like stepped in the ring, was essentially a professional wrestling character whose character was just rich guy. And you know, he has become one of the most successful politicians of all time in America.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hulk, Hogan is not afraid to go against Iran, you know, as demonstrated when he fought the Iron Chic on the w w F. So yeah, you know, he does have some foreign policies, you know, cred I'll give him that.
Speaker 1: And it does feel like it's of a piece with the overall trend that we've been kind of feeling vibrations of of just like a return to the Reagan eighties. That seems to be where the RNC is hoping things are headed. So why not have fucking Hulk Hogan actual Hogan.
Speaker 2: Thanks Hulk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyways, Uh, we'll see how that speech goes over tonight.
Speaker 2: I know what's he gonna and how who's he gonna call? Brother? I know loves to use the hard R with brother and other words. In Jesus, Hulk, just leave it.
Speaker 3: Relax, baby, I don't say what we relax, baby, Relax baby, Come on, baby, got a relax for me, Baby giving him a shoulder rub before he goes out.
Speaker 2: Hey, baby, I needed to relax for me. Baby, Just don't go.
Speaker 1: And then so he's speaking on the last night, obviously Trump is speaking on the last night. Have you noticed, So shout out to the Cool Zone team who went into the belly of the Beast, Robert Evans Garrison, Sophie went to the Republican National Convention, have amazing tales to tell that We'll be coming out throughout the week, and have already been coming out on their show, their daily show. It could happen here. But Sophie, I was chatting with her this morning and she was like, Trump looked very has looked very sad all week, which I was also kind of picking up. I'm wondering what what's gonna come with his Like is his speech going to just normal shit? Is he going to try and strike a new like somber tone now that he survived an assassination attem?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the reporting around it sounds like there's also been stuff where like, uh, the like you know, party people and Trump campaign people have been going over people's speeches to kind of take out any super fiery rhetoric, although like, where's the line for the Republican Party in terms of fiery rhetoric? Yeah, but I mean it does seem like if you're just trying to wrangle with the optics of Trump, like you would want to present him as like it's not the same guy anymore. Yeah, piece of shit that everyone hated. He emerged from the ashes. Yeah, like he got he's actually got really shook from almost dying. Yeah, and now he's realized the thing. I mean, that might be what they're going for, but I don't know. I mean, I can't imagine no matter how much he wants to be like I did it, the idea that you almost got killed probably affects you in some way, you'd think so, yeah, but you never know. He was more concerned about his lifts though. Yeah. Yeah, I mean yeah, partially you're like, did this affect him in some way?
Speaker 1: But it also could just be that he's falling asleep. He does seem to be falling asleep throughout the rn C. And also you like, look at the fact that he just like went golfing the day after he got shot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's keeping it moving, He's keeping it moving. But I'm sure like the people ideally like this is our moment to pivot with Trump and show the softer side. He's a unifier and he remembers all the racial slurs. He doesn't have to make ones up because his brain still works all right, let's take a quick break and we'll be right back.
Speaker 1: And we're back and rip to one of the greats to ever do it one mister Bob Newhart. George Robert new Heart, groundbreaking stand up comedian, TV sitcom legend mates a new Heart massive who passed away at the age of ninety four.
Speaker 2: Damn ninety four. Yeah he did, he did good.
Speaker 1: Younger listeners may know him as the Dad Elf from Elf.
Speaker 2: Ah, Yes, the Dad Alf Dad Elf. Yeah.
Speaker 1: He's also I guess he was in Big Bang Theory.
Speaker 2: Never seen it. As a Christian, I refuse to acknowledge The Big Bang in any way. So wow, why would I even.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna start saying that because it is the show that like when people are like, oh, yeah, you have a comedy show, well you're you like Big Bang Theory. Right, let's talk about Big Big Theory is a thing that like you know, aunts and uncles and stuff. So from now on, instead of feeling uncomfortable and bad that I'm not a Big Bank Theory, I'm just gonna shame them be like, as a Christian, I can't. I'm sorry invest my time.
Speaker 2: What do you want me to watch? Jurassic Park also with you. No, those are Christ's creations if they even existed, and they only get years ago.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Miles. Can I interest you in a new type of coke? So dirty soda we talked about in the past. That's where you combine your favorite sodi pop with extra sugar for some reason, and half and half for some reason. It is a It is from the world of Utah where they're like the Utah, the world of Utah, from the planet of Utah, desert planet. It's so that that's a big one. So now people are like, oh, you thought that was wild. Well how about a fluffy coke, which is you spread marshmallow fluff around the inside of a cup and then fill.
Speaker 2: It with ice on soda. Oh yeah, right, that's that's less interesting to me. What's it gonna be? Like what happens when they combine? Like it is it fluff mill? It's not fluffy? Why am I even acting like it's is it it's fluffy? I mean it could be eating cloud.
Speaker 1: Like you know in the way that you put this scoop of ice cream into a coke and they're like that flap.
Speaker 2: That froth lom yeah on top the from the frothy flum Yeah, yeah, yeah, there's a bit of Yeah, I don't I always love that ship unsettling to me. I'm watching a video of two ladies trying it on TikTok. How they doing they're drinking it? I must write some off.
Speaker 1: The sat and I start throwing up like that horse and the.
Speaker 2: And it gets kind of clamy. What do you rate our fluffy soda? Oh? I like it?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, Okay, I give it a I might not be up on fluffy soda, but I'm up on those drink reviewers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're just like, hell yeah, I love this. I'm giving it a ten. All right. How about this ice water? Yeah? Oh, chrisp I like it. I'll give it a ten. Hold on, can I give it another try? Wow, it's almost like melted ice. It has the same kind of flavor as melted ice. I'm giving it a living. Yeah. I guess like this lady and her mema just go and try stuff that's probably very wholesome until they probably put up some weird race strands and then you're like it's not great. Here we go the Yeah. So anyways, that's a new thing. Would you try it? Do you have fluff at your home.
Speaker 1: I don't know, we don't keep fluff in the house. We're oh, we are like a boring house. Like I if my friends from growing up came to my house and looked in our cupboard, they would be like, why do your parents suck? Oh? No?
Speaker 2: Oh? Like if like you right, like you would have that self consciousness as a kid, like mom, we got to have Doritle's in here, and my fucking friends are gonna cool chip, They're gonna fuck me up outside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was that was my family growing up. We didn't have any like sweet and cereals. All our cereal was the color of fucking cardboard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it was or shredded cardboard. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hey, we're feeling a little crazy and yeah it was just not nothing was sweet. All the snacks were like pretty bad. Yeah, exact same.
Speaker 2: That's why I think that for me again, like why I you know, I'm now eating much better, but in my twenties and shit, I was eating like a fucking goblin with a cursed digestive system, like cause I did. It's like, you know, all those things are kept from you.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like those kids who's like parents are like super restrictive like in high school, and then they go to college and they don't know how to act, and like, I've completely wasted, like my first semester getting fucked up. I don't even know what was going on.
Speaker 1: I don't know anything about those kids. I would be but know nothing about that.
Speaker 2: That's me with like fast food, I was like the second I was buying my own food, I'm like, dude, I mean fluffy burgers and soda. I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: Uh, all right, we have a new trend. Gen Z boys are chewing on rock hard gum uh and and the pitch get ready, uh huh? Say goodbye to a weak chin and hello to a jaw line that commands attention. Jawliner, a brand that sells facial fitness chewing gum, says on its website, I'm sorry Jawliner bro.
Speaker 2: What oh so like you're gonna work all those like mandibular muscles and shit to have the most ripped face? Yes? Is that even possible? I feel like a chin is struck. I mean, look at Michael B. Jordan. So glad you asked my man could not I don't think he was chewing jawlner.
Speaker 1: He got something he puts someone else's jaw liner in his Yeah. Yeah, isn't that the theory that he got a jaw line? Yeah, that he had chant surgery, Yeah, because I mean that was the I remember him in the wire and he was like adorable and very week of chin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and now he looks got leading man chin.
Speaker 1: Looks like a fucking chad dude. There's no other way to put it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Okay, So it is so funny because chadshit is so fucking pervasive online and like gig a chad face, like with the fucking cinder block jaw is like cool that now you can chew a gum to recompletely reset your strop home struggle. Yes, or you can't, but they are selling it, according to a jaw line doctor. I don't know who the fuck doctor Evers gurd is, but he is apparently an expert who told The New York Times, you would have to chew gum for so long, for eight hours a day, for years in years to get the effect that they're looking for. The risks definitely outweigh the best challenge, fucking accepted doctor. I've definitely had.
Speaker 1: I'm a big gum guy, a gum hog and have chewed gum to the point that my jaw is like.
Speaker 2: Tired at the end of the day. Yeah, I know that feeling. Yeah, so I've.
Speaker 1: And I've got a you know, the same jaw line as Jacks from h Vander Pump Rules.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it makes sense. I mean, Jack, you got you got chin privilege, man, So I think you should chocolate up to the gum man. Some people are just born with it, man, just born with it. That's natty. That's natty. So dudes are gonna come up to me like, yo, bro, what's up with your chin jaw? Is that natty? Yeah? Where'd you get? Who did your chin? Bro?
Speaker 1: God?
Speaker 2: Bro? That's right, the only guy who could on God. And finally, we do have it is in our contract that we have to always report anytime there's a new popcorn bucket that you can have sex with, that you can fuck. There's a new one. There's a new one.
Speaker 1: It is the alien face fucker.
Speaker 2: Or the Zeno more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's actually not. I can't fuck what I was hoping. You can't really.
Speaker 2: Pardon me free for I'm like, pardon me as if I'm lecturing a school of it like elementary school. I didn't mean to say that the or if the opening is not conducing for any kind of even pleasure, I would say, yeah, looks like a guess. Yeah, it's just a rectangular hole on top of the thing. Is this? Wait? Is there a new alien movie coming out? There is?
Speaker 1: And it was something that I was one unaware of until uh I started seeing the posters in the past week or so. It feels like something that they're like just trying to launch last minute or something, or maybe I'm just not checking for the Alien franchise that much.
Speaker 2: But I mean, I'm marketing of films has been so bad I feel like recently that and I think also I'm kind of not in the spaces where traditional marketing reaches, so sometimes I'm like kind of in a dead zone when it comes to like new movies and shit like that. But that feels big Alien Romulus, which I can't not think of Karen Culkin's character. Yeah, I just want to say Alien remis yeah, but cool.
Speaker 1: It would have been a much worse title, Alien Remits re miss It's about like the underdog kind of nerdy alien.
Speaker 2: The one that couldn't reach the wolf's breast to feed on.
Speaker 1: They but the cover is somebody getting their face fucked by the face hugger. I just in my mind it has been replaced face hugger, face fucker hugging is a real Like that sounds like some revisionist shit that like a metoed guy would be like what, I was just hugging them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's like not real. You are impregnating their face. A little euphemistic here with that description. Wait, so when does it come out? Wait, like a month? Yeah, it's coming out very soon. Oh you know what this poster looks familiar? Yeah, it's like red with the yeah yeah on their face. Okay, wow, that's so completely upended my plans.
Speaker 1: It's I mean, it's starting to like appear on all the buses in Los Angeles like it's gonna have it's gonna have an LA bus line.
Speaker 2: I am seeing Twisters tonight, so maybe it will be one of the I'm excited for you. Oh my god, I'm so excited to see this terrible like hopefully why what made you?
Speaker 1: Is it because you were a Twisters a Twister fan? Yeah back in the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean it was just more like it felt like nineteen. In my mind, nineteen ninety six was such a pure era for me, you know what I mean. I was like twelve, you know, you don't you're not smart enough to really know like about the suffering of like modern life or anything. And it wasn't like so upfront and center, so like yeah, like the biggest pleasures were being like, we're gonna go to the movies, and I'm like, yes, yeah, let's go to the movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And so with Twister, I think I also love the idea the little robots that they would launch into the fucking storm. I thought, like Dorothy, all that shit I thought was like so like I don't know, I just and I love the steak and eggs. I just for there's a part where they eat steak and eggs mm hm, like at a diet or like for breakfast in one scene, and it like I started to eat. I tried to get steak and eggs until my my my parents are like, bro, you're not ordering steak and eggs before you're talking about your fucking twelve.
Speaker 1: That was like a thing that you weren't really aware of prior to that was the idea of steaking eggs.
Speaker 2: Ol Yeah, and then you saw it on screen, like the just the way it was kind of like sizzling greasy. I was like, oh fuck, yeah, So there's like a bunch of other shit tied up and just really has I don't think again, it's nothing to do with the fucking movie itself, but like I feel like steak and eggs delivers on the promise. I've had maybe steak and eggs three times in my life actually, and I'm always like, eh.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's just there's something It's never that good a piece of steak, and that's the point. Yeah, something about the combination that feels like it doesn't work the way I always want it to work. I don't need Yoki steak, yeah, you know what I mean, Like steak is enough on its own without the eggs, and eggs are enough on their own. I don't Yeah, I don't need it.
Speaker 2: See producer Victor knows, he knows the vibes. The whole thing is uh yeah. I think it's just one of it for me. That's like Twisters would be one piece for me to have a Barbenheimer moment, you know what I mean. Yeah, Like if they did Twisters and then like a good sequel to Space Jam or like some other movie from ninety six, because I think the secret to I think we'll just just on it just describing it. Barbie is something that is so fucking ubiquitous in culture. Yeah, like now becoming a movie something you never thought could a movie being a movie like that has one engine, and then the Oppenheimer thing was Chris Nolan and so like that becomes required viewing for people who like to go to the movies. So I think, sure you need something close to that rather than like what about Garfunkel and Oates or whatever the fuck they were trying to do with the Garfunkland Oates leave them alone. I didn't know Ricky Lindholm was with Fred Armison. Oh yeah, she like they just had a kid or something. I was like, wait, Ricky Lindholm is with Fred Armison, Fred Armisen, Yeah, anyway, Makuchi, yeah anyway. So all right, so this is this is a list of domestic box office winners for the year nineteen ninety six. Uh huh.
Speaker 1: Independence Day. We've already had our sequel that sucked for that, so we can't compare Twisters number two. So we have twisters. Who are we pairing with Twisters. What sequel, I'll just go through the ones that don't yet have sequels. The Rock Oh okay, Nutty Professor has a sequel obviously, Yeah, Ransom. But I don't feel like that is the bird cage, Okay.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, rest in Peace, Robin Williams. I don't know who picks up that mantle. But yeah, but gen Z I feel is rediscovering bird case. I've seen a lot of Yeah.
Speaker 1: I've just seen like some being like no bird cage.
Speaker 2: I found it. What phenomenon phenomenon? Dude, it was.
Speaker 1: It was in that period where John Travolta. We were just like John Travolta as Angel. YEP, sign me up, John Travolta, but he's like real smart, yep, sign me up.
Speaker 2: Yep. The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's not and then Space Jams like kind of the one that would make the most sense, but that came out during the pandemic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm even looking at like ninety seven mm and a condo. Yeah, Volcano mans in the ninety seven was kind of a lean year too.
Speaker 1: Jingle all the Way was a good was a good one from ninety six at least partially.
Speaker 2: But it can't be a reboot, you know what I mean. It's like you need to take something. It has to be like Twisters. I get like it's been long enough that that works, but it has to be like I was saying, like, it has to be something on par with like a fucking teenage muw Ninja Turtles movie that is supposed to activate, like the thirty plus brain. I do have it, now what? And I do have it now what?
Speaker 1: So Sleeper because Sleepers was the movie from ninety six with Kevin Bacon abusing children. So Sleeper, we take it in the opposite d okay, only one sleeper?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, but that's just about enough. Wasn't he like a fucked up like juvenile prison guard? Yes? Yeah, yeah, it's a fucked up movie. I remember that shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it was PG thirteen and I just went, oh no, it was our How did I go see this in theaters?
Speaker 2: When it came it was on TV a lot, I feel like, on HBO a lot, and I watched it.
Speaker 1: I was really into Sleepers, like for some readon I was like, this is going to be so sick, and then it was I don't know why. I thought that was gonna be good, but it was. I mean, I think it.
Speaker 2: Was fine, but it was dark as fun, right, and they just like decide to murder the guard who abused them. That's right. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: And it's two hours and twenty seven minutes, and I remember every one of those minutes being like, god, damn, this is long and bleak. And I am on a date, freshman in high school date.
Speaker 2: I remember always like being like, I remember always watching Basketball Diaries when it came on. Yeah, and that was also fucking we But I just remember being like, yo, it's.
Speaker 1: A basketball movie, like whit men can't jump. Yeah, that's how I viewed it. Yeah, truly heroin addiction. Wait what's the guy doing in the bathroom stall with him?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I remember that was a big idea. I remember asking my dad to explain that scene to me in nineteen ninety five. I was eleven years old, and yeah, my dad did not he does not pull punches with the truth as a kid, and he was, oh yeah, he just like what, Oh, well, I don't want to be addicted to Heroin.
Speaker 1: Turns out yeah, bad bad time times all right. Those are some of the things that are trending on this Thursday afternoon. We are back tomorrow with a wholes episode of the show. Until then, be kind to each other, be kind to yourself, get the vaccine, get your flu shots, don't do nothing about white supremacy, and we will talk to you tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Bye bye,