Speaker 1: Scott's whole butt cracks in my face. Scott's whole but cracks in my face. He bent down and his whole butt cracks in my face. That's Scott and his butt crack is in my face.
Speaker 2: What's not? Buddy?
Speaker 1: Welcome to another exciting episode.
Speaker 2: Of Really Are You doing all that? See Killers played the last week. Why don't you play a new theme song?
Speaker 1: Because you're in a hole. You never sent me the other themes?
Speaker 2: Why would any of our listeners make some dumb song its send it to it. You can just sing it on your phone and we'll play it.
Speaker 1: Actually, why why make a voice note and just send it to us via email.
Speaker 2: I'm beginning to think that nobody's listening anymore, okay, because just anybody.
Speaker 1: But now we're gonna get to the woe is Me part of Scott. Nobody nobody's listening.
Speaker 2: Remember the old droopy tap. It reminds me of like the old jerky Yeah he was, Woe is Me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Anyway, this is Serial Killers. Today is Monday. Thank you for listening. It's you know, January whatever today is, And so I.
Speaker 1: Don't know January thirtieth, you think so, yes, because the thirty first is Tuesday. Wow, we're almost on in January, Februarary, insane.
Speaker 2: It's really hard to say that February February. It's not February though. That's the thing, it's February.
Speaker 1: I also just wanted to trigger you.
Speaker 2: That's nothing triggers me anymore, Andrew.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, you can say whatever please. Last episode of bow Chat a lot of triggered. That's why we have a whole jingle called.
Speaker 2: No, I don't. I just it's not rude, rude, st well, I have everything, but it's time for another round of shot.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 2: Are you done?
Speaker 1: Are you done?
Speaker 2: Can we eat Surreal? Please?
Speaker 1: I would love to.
Speaker 2: Yes. I feel like we haven't recorded one of these in forever. We did last week. Yeah, we got to keep it up. We need to get more in the bank. We need to get more in the bank because, you know, if we can't be here for whatever reason one day, we need to have something for the fans.
Speaker 1: You do need to have something for that.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm excited for this one. You just need to be able to stay leap cool. This one's been out for a little bit, not that long. You still really can't find it in too many stores. I found it at Walmart. I had such a haul at Walmart the other day. Holy, did you see the picture I posted even though it was in a Target shopping cart, because I found one or two there. I loaded everything in there to make it look more impressive. Fine, found a lot of stuff at Walmart and this was one of them. You're ready, I'm ready, let's go. But did you play with little cars when you were a boy? Oh, the hot Wheels Cereal. You were gonna say, hot body did drugs. Well, that's a combination of two different toy cars Andrew what Well? Right here, this is hot wheel Cereal. There's also match box cars. They were competitors. They still are, but it was much more. What are you doing.
Speaker 1: I'm just looking at the back of it.
Speaker 2: Oh, you can build stuff with the box. See. It's kind of disappointing because General Mills sent all the other Cereal podcasts this kit and it had a track and cars, and I saw a Serial Life jumping.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna install what I'm gonna put on your phone the Serial Killers email?
Speaker 2: Okay, please?
Speaker 1: Way you could just email them whenever there's a new Cereal that you hear.
Speaker 2: Begging you have the contact because Scott like sends me people's emails. I don't have that.
Speaker 1: You just gave me your phone out right now, we don't. It's not gonna happen because the minute I touch your phone after the show, you're gonna be like, no picture picture.
Speaker 2: We gotta go, dot, gotta go with stopping. I'm not unlocking it. Leave it alone. I don't do like my kids do and put it in my face.
Speaker 1: Stop cut it out, fine, you do it later, put it back on there. I am, I am, I am.
Speaker 2: You're such a lie. No, I am, you're attack.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna hit you. Don't do it.
Speaker 1: Stop, damn it.
Speaker 2: It doesn't work like that.
Speaker 1: Damn it.
Speaker 2: Please can we do this? Yes? Oh, come on, cut it out. I don't want it there right now? Stop?
Speaker 1: What's your isn't your code?
Speaker 2: Cut it out, Andrew, I can't find the thing to shake my box. Seriously, hit it? No, got it?
Speaker 1: Damn it.
Speaker 2: Extra security on there, Andy, You're never getting ends.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't know how to put extra security if I paid you. But yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Anyway, So this is hot Wheels Cereal fruity flavored sweetened cord cereal just with marshmallows and other natural flavors. It says toy not included.
Speaker 1: If you don't give it to me, I'm just gonna keep guessing, and it's gonna keep stop. Andrew, please stop, Gosh, I'm installing it after this deal. Yes, so the box is toy not included, right, which is stupid, because there should be a toy included. If any cereal should have a toy inside, it should be this. There should be a hot wheels car in here. I mean, it's probably very expensive, wouldn't that make sense though, That's why they gave you this cheap paper car.
Speaker 2: So raise the price of the cereal fifty cents and put a freaking hot wheels car in here.
Speaker 1: Seriously, I think hot wheels cost more than fifty cent.
Speaker 2: Doesn't cost them more to produce it. Then give me the discount fifty cents for a car. I'll take. You won't even know if the price is jacked up. Just put free toy inside.
Speaker 1: Maybe kids would eat it. You don't know that. Also, I really am trying to I'm confused. It seems like this is just we've had the shape before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they just make different cereals out of the same thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they just get brand. I feel like what I've learned in this podcast more than anything, is that the cereal companies just get a brand, slap their name on it, and then just do like the machine that just goes you're.
Speaker 2: Right, they just license it. Now, I'm guessing these it actually smells really got this cereal. It smells nice. It really smells nice. Of fruity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's weird. Why is it smell fruity?
Speaker 2: Because I did you read it when I said it's fruit flavored cereal?
Speaker 1: No, it's too busy trying to unlock your face.
Speaker 2: I see. Also, I think I guess these are supposed to be wheels. So the o's are and the marshmallows are flames and thunderbolts and stars.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I used to have a favorite. I mean it was I liked Matchbox cars better, but I liked like delivery trucks and things that had logos on them. I didn't like the ones with the flames and the mouths and eyes.
Speaker 1: Sometimes they get sucked into watching the people put them on treadmills, Like they get like a whole lineup of them, and they're like, which one do you think is gonna win, and then they turn the treadmill on and then you see which car wins, and it's never the one you think.
Speaker 2: No, So you have to finish the whole cereal before you can use the hot Wheels Town Stunt Jump that's on the back, because you can't really cut the box apart while those cereal in it.
Speaker 1: I could do what I want.
Speaker 2: Adults, I like it. It tastes like a cake of some sort.
Speaker 1: I don't get cake. It tastes like fruit loops.
Speaker 2: No tricks. There you go, and you want to know why?
Speaker 1: There you go, There you go.
Speaker 2: Can you understand why?
Speaker 1: Because it's the same distributor manufacturer, General Mills Good.
Speaker 2: Which just goes to show you that tricks are artificially colored because these tastes like tricks on these are not colored.
Speaker 1: Not kind of weird, right, I kind of can't get over that makes it weird. I'm just eating tricks with marshmallows.
Speaker 2: You are eating tricks with marshmallowss of their rings.
Speaker 1: So basically this is just the Jurassic World cereal yep, because that was tricks with marshmallows.
Speaker 2: Whole milk today, by the way, cool, you left all those Marshmallows behind. What are you doing?
Speaker 1: I really am just kind of about it. I give this three bowls in a spoon, three bowls, that's it. Yes, it's kind of underwhelming, all right. I kind of feel like there's nothing special about this one.
Speaker 2: That's fine. I mean, this is going to be a here today, gone tomorrow cereals down. It won't last very long.
Speaker 1: And that's why I'm trying to tell our loyal listeners just buy Tricks with Marshmallows if it's still out, and if you can't find it, then just buy this instead.
Speaker 2: You could actually still find the Tricks Troll Cereals in some stores. I don't think that they've stopped making it yet, because they still have dates that are pretty far out.
Speaker 1: Maybe that one sold a lot, I don't know.
Speaker 2: All right, So you're giving it three balls, yeah, I'm giving it four.
Speaker 1: It's just average. And again, this already exists. That's why it gets points taken off.
Speaker 2: It shouldn't you do it for taste now?
Speaker 1: No, I want our listeners to know that. If you're going into the saying to yourself, oh, I'm gonna buy this hot wheel Cereum cereal, I wonder what it tastes like it tastes like tricks with marshmallows. Right, it's underwhelming, which is delicious. Well this is underwhelming. Why because if our listeners are sitting there and looking at this box of cereal and wondering, what's it tastes like?
Speaker 2: You know that we don't rate like that, Andrew, we rate on taste.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm rating itwhelming.
Speaker 2: You're not allowed to do that.
Speaker 1: And do what I want you on the other half of this podcast.
Speaker 2: Well, sometimes I missed two episodes.
Speaker 1: Are you really that dramatic?
Speaker 2: I'm sure if you go back in time, you've missed more than two.
Speaker 1: I've missed two episodes really in total, maybe four, maybe six or ten? Not maybe six or ten.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll see.
Speaker 1: How are you gonna see? You would sit there? I'm just picturing you on like a Saturday night, like creeply in your house.
Speaker 2: Oh preeply. I'm gonna do it right out in the old page by page.
Speaker 1: No, I'm gonna missed that one. My data shows I'll get them.
Speaker 2: I'll go back and listen to everyone. Good, yep, the milk is wonderful.
Speaker 1: I'm happy, it's wonderful. We're using a durly whole milk. It's hot.
Speaker 2: You know the little deli next door, they sell whole milk or half and half. There's nothing else in between. No, I just want like two.
Speaker 1: I have to say, I really do like this new location.
Speaker 2: Can we please get a milk sponsor?
Speaker 1: Ask somebody Fair Life Horizon Dairy A two.
Speaker 2: You're doing what? This is a podcast about cereal and we use milk. Will never crap on your milk.
Speaker 1: We'll never crap on it.
Speaker 2: Unless the refrigerator doesn't keep it cold and it gets spoiled like we did less.
Speaker 1: I like parmelot, not the ones in the box, though I love the one in the box ew. Yeah, I don't like chelfs staple. It reminds me of being a kid.
Speaker 2: What chefs at? Why you drank warm boxed milk when you were dead?
Speaker 1: My mom would have parmelt ough. Yeah, the chocolate milk version of it is not good, though.
Speaker 2: It was okay in coffee because you didn't really know that it was room temperature. But no whever, I guess whatever floats your boat and I would eat it with pretzels.
Speaker 1: What don't ask me why I loved.
Speaker 2: Milk and pretzels like Billy Joel? All right, can we go genuinely in confused?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Don't ask me why? He says that that's a song.
Speaker 1: He says Milk and Pretzels. Ask me why he says milk and Pretzels.
Speaker 2: No, the song is called don't ask me why.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm like, what is that a lyric? I'm so confused?
Speaker 2: Now should we go on to the Uh? What's Jeffy's mad? Why is he mad? What did we do something? Oh? Here, he's on a rampage.
Speaker 1: He it's the it's the mats.
Speaker 2: They're like banana peels. I told him it's like a banana peal. You slipped because these mats they're very nice to stand on. But if he's definitely coming here to yell and scream, turn the mic that way, go right ahead.
Speaker 1: And it's not my fault that this is what they wanted.
Speaker 2: You should put some kind of something underneath it some time? Did you just fall like a banana peel?
Speaker 1: First off, I'm upset with the two of you because I invited on this. Yeah about that?
Speaker 2: No, that's when you were going to be absent, So it was going to be Jeff and Scott.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and yeah, I'm in there yourself.
Speaker 2: I didn't run.
Speaker 1: I casually stepped on that matt and I think I pulled a hamstring.
Speaker 2: See workplace injury because of Andrew. It's not because of it is you should have secured it to You should have secured it.
Speaker 1: I never placed the order.
Speaker 2: You should have secured it to the flee you delivered them to buy.
Speaker 1: I just did. They wanted ergonomic matts, so I got the ergonomic mats.
Speaker 2: You need to stick them down somehow. Get some foam tape.
Speaker 1: It's the top of it that's stick that's not sticky.
Speaker 2: You need to get some phone taped. You should just go run in there and see what happens.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna go run. It's like a.
Speaker 2: Cartoony It's like a cartoony banana pee. All all this morning.
Speaker 1: You said I knew they were slippery.
Speaker 2: Look at least it's all recorded. At least it's all recorded.
Speaker 1: But I'm not expecting you to go running in there. Wasn't I was walking. Well, I'm happy you didn't hurt yourself.
Speaker 2: He did, see. Sorry, that's what she said last night.
Speaker 1: I'm not You're not entitled to compensation by.
Speaker 2: Anyway. Well, that's what he said last night. She wouldn't have her groin pulled right? Well, I mean, do females have a groin?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Is growing like penis related or is it the area? I feel like an idiot?
Speaker 1: Hey, Siri, is growing penis? Really?
Speaker 2: Can we move on to the next I love cereal.
Speaker 1: We're twelve minutes, we're thirteen minutes in. We've only done two cereals.
Speaker 2: I have to leave soon. Oh, we can't break now. I do what I want back right after this and we're back.
Speaker 1: Jeez, that was loud.
Speaker 2: Uh all right, let's not do the listener supply, but we're gonna do this one now. I couldn't believe we didn't have this because we've done most Nature's Path cereals. And I had to check the website Serial KILLERSPC dot com and I looked at the little pulldown tab and according to that, we have not done this cereal yet. Cool On Cooper said, I think you did it, but you know what, I didn't see it. So unless Newman mess something up, I don't mess things up. It's what you send me.
Speaker 1: Are you making fun of Newman?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: But that's what Heman's now on the receiving end of your tirade.
Speaker 2: He can't be here to defend him.
Speaker 1: Welcome to my world, Newman. I hope he comes to New York soon. I would like to see him me too, that'd be so fun. Yeah, his new studio is beautiful. I was gonna say dope, but it's a good it's a good looking space. His low studio is what is red? It's cool. I wonder if he rides a skateboard in there.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, a double Shaker episode. Yeah, man, I don't even know what the cereal is because you didn't say it nature's path. What can you read it?
Speaker 1: I can't. Why not Nature's path? Maple leaf crunch?
Speaker 2: No, I just grounded the Ohays upside down flax plus maple, pecan or pecan if you're from the South crunch. So I got most of it right, kind of. I'm not really gonna like this flavor. I do not like pecan's pecans, and I'm not a huge fan of maple. But we're gonna try it.
Speaker 1: Here they go, and now Jeff is gonna make sure to tell everybody stay.
Speaker 2: Away from the vats.
Speaker 1: Stay away, You're gonna die.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, they are really slippery. Okay they are. They shouldn't sell those.
Speaker 1: What so dramatic, so dramatic. Everyone here is so dramatic.
Speaker 2: Oh look at that freaking cluster that just fell in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at that freaking cluster.
Speaker 2: You want that one? Or Ali? I can? I like clusters?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 2: Do you want the giant cluster?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I want to go to Wagamama today and get Rahmen.
Speaker 2: I would go with you, but I have to leave.
Speaker 1: I want that chicken ram and it was so good.
Speaker 2: Sorry. All right, So this is Nature's Path organic flax plus maple pecan crunch. There's lots of nice flax plus products. Wow, I was able to say that without fumbling.
Speaker 1: You ready, Yes, thank you.
Speaker 2: There's your whole milk. I don't know if I like the clear cups. Okay, Oh I'm so sorry, excuse me. That was very fruity. This cluster, this cluster is something else is a massive. It's like the size of my mouth. Look at it. It's big.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's big.
Speaker 2: Oh, the cluster was really good. M I've got any flakes, though, I like it. I never really liked Nature's Path flakes kind of bland, but.
Speaker 1: I like their flakes.
Speaker 2: His cereal is not bad, no delicious, it's not very maple, it's not overpowering. I didn't I didn't get an actual pecan. You did, I saw it in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't really want to eat it right now.
Speaker 2: That's the one nut in the nut mix. Guy, I just push aside. I never eat them. I don't like them. Sometimes they like maraud as walnuts and they tricked me.
Speaker 1: But what.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm just not a fan of them. I like this a lot, okay, a lot, A lot, like five bowls, a lot, four balls on a spoon. Wow, I'm actually going to give it four bowls. I don't usually like this type of flavor, but it's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, big fan, great job, big fan, or you know, mild fan, big fan, big fan. Yeah. But also would never buy it in the store and take it home. I don't know, because I have been eating those trust in many wheats.
Speaker 2: What's the last cereal you bought and took home? Like you went to the store and consciously bought a box of cereal cheerios just plain old yellow yep, all right, I.
Speaker 1: Don't really want to go to sugary. And it's one of those things where it's like if I don't want to eat, I go through phases like right now, I'm in a toast with butter, phase real butter, Land of Lakes with oil okay, the tub, yeah, dub.
Speaker 2: I don't like the whipped butter.
Speaker 1: Now ile like, uh the I can't believe it's not butter.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, like breakstones in the tub that people always buy with bagels and I don't know why, because that's the bagel store has. I don't like the whipped butter. It's always hard. It's a big chunk that just comes out.
Speaker 1: Mhm right yeah right.
Speaker 2: I like the Land of Lakes the tub.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Same. When I was a kid, it was margarine and cracker, crocker something.
Speaker 2: Oh, country cross. I hate it's not real butter. Is the flavors margarine butter, but it's not. Okay, no, it's just it's if you look at the label, it just says spread aw yep, because it's made with all kinds of oil and ROAs horrific things, kind of drodging things that will clog your arteries. Ew, thank good, it's all chemicals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, next cereal Okay.
Speaker 2: The next one was sent to us by a friend Nicholas in Wisconsin.
Speaker 1: Fine, thank you. Wow, Wisconsin listeners. Are they from Walla, Wallawah? Oh no, it's.
Speaker 2: Washington' No, they're from Madison, where the Badgers play cool the Badgers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Badgers at the Big School there, the Big School.
Speaker 2: Hey guy, love your podcast. Probably listen to all your episodes like three times. That's how I'm going to do when I find out that you're not in some of them next week.
Speaker 1: I never said that. I said I'm probably not in five of them. You're like, no, it's probably like six or ten.
Speaker 2: Yeah, six or ten. Here is the cereal from Argentina. It looks like crave. But when I saw the flavor combo, I knew that I had to send it to you guys. It cost about three hundred Argentinian pesos. That's excited, which at the time was like one dollar. Wow, hope you like it, Nicholas from Madison. This could either be really delicious combination or really gross. Okay, so chocolate and what would be a gross flavor? Chocolate? And look at okay, let's do this fruit? Yeah, a gross combination chocolate? And what do you think a fruit cherries?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I think that's that's actually a common good flavor. Okay, peaches, citrus, orange, No tangerine. No tangerine is kind of obscure. Grapefruit, chocolate and grapefruit. I don't think they would ever do that. But no, well you asked what a gross combination was. Okay, citrus, keep going, come on, Clementine're almost there. No, there's one like guava that's not citrus. Guavauava is not citrus.
Speaker 1: It's a melon.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm just gonna move on and say lemon. Check it out, Bocaditos. It's chocolate and lemon cream.
Speaker 1: Oo.
Speaker 2: It actually could be good. I think it is, because if you remember when I told you when I was a kid, I used to love the lemon Hostess fruit pies and I would eat them with milk, and that little tang of the milk and the citrus mixing was just wonderful.
Speaker 1: I've always heard though, that if you mix milk and lemon that can make you throw up. Nah, it is true, though, Citrus and milk is not good for your stomach.
Speaker 2: By the way, Nicholas was really smart. He wrote his name on the back because he knows. Sometimes I forget, did you not know?
Speaker 1: That citrus and milk together, Yeah, can make you sick.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've never heard that before. I've been eating citrus and milk my whole life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're probably not.
Speaker 2: Oh jays, keep them marges rolling. You don't remember that.
Speaker 1: I wasn't alive, so it's hard for me to remember something when I'm literally not on this planet.
Speaker 2: Oh there's also another book with Tito's. They chocolate, but oh white chocolate.
Speaker 1: Oh so it's white chocolate.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, that's a different No, that's another one on the back. This is lemon. Oh, it smells like a pastry.
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna like it.
Speaker 2: I do too. So they look like crave because it's a pillow type cereal.
Speaker 1: A pillow.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean that's that's the category. That's what they're called.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 2: They're called pillows.
Speaker 1: Really. I wonder if there's like an like a sheet that they have to fill out when they get like an advertiser where it's like click.
Speaker 2: First, Uh, so you you you got the last of the container. I have to use the jankity cup that came from the deli.
Speaker 1: I mean, you could use this if you want. There's all crusty under the there's no crusty.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, it's on my hands now. I smell like sour milk.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool randy and then salad grapes like you always.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think I need to let it sitch just for a second. I want the chocolate to soften, just a tad m. So it's from Argentina to the company's name is Granix g R A n I X and it was produced uh by Grannix Cool, Florida when a cyres. I don't know, all right, here we go. I don't really taste the lemon. I do a little bit. It's just a touch yep. It's like if someone took your chocolate Crabe cereal and sprayed pledge on it. That's kind of what it tastes like. It's almost like some cleaning solutions spilled on my cereal.
Speaker 1: The after taste, the after taste is very uh interesting floral, Like my mouth feels lemony. But I didn't taste the lemon, if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: It tastes like a room spray. Yeah, you know, like m m you know, when you're in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of tasting like mothball now, Like it feels like old person house when you're.
Speaker 2: In the bathroom and you spray the deodorizer after you do your thing, and then some of it gets in your mouth. That's what it tastes like.
Speaker 1: That is way too accurate, right, Yeah, I give this a bowl in a spoon. I don't. The chocolate's not even that good.
Speaker 2: No, it isn't thinking about it was that good.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Nicholas. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: He tried.
Speaker 1: I know, and I'd like to be thought of us.
Speaker 2: I give it one ball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it ain't it.
Speaker 2: I don't what is boca dito's because boca is mouth. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Now, I just can't not think of like a bathroom spray after something poop.
Speaker 2: Bajo and sodio. You know what that means, bajo and sodial, sodium low and sodium because bajo cool. Yeah, wow, grassy us.
Speaker 1: Well that was interesting.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for listening to this episode of Serial Killers. Yeah, that was fun, God Willing. We'll be back on Wednesday, God Willing with an all new ball chat. The drama might be Jeff and myself, Okay, we'll see. I'm sure you'd love to make fun of me for an hour. Look, here's the thing here. Let me just tell you really quick. This is this is the issue that we're having now. I want to start recording at ten. Yeah, we're busy doing stuff at ten, and you want to record it like eleven. So we have to kind of get our schedules meshed. If you can. Maybe you and I can just pick a day, This is the day, we're gonna do it at ten o'clock and just bang it out or ten fifteen or ten thirty. Ten ten thirty works better for me. This tastes so like, I don't know why to keep going back. It's like it's like lemon wind decks and.
Speaker 1: You gave it one bowl and you keep going back to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's weird. It's interesting. Maybe it's different without milk.
Speaker 1: Now I think it's the same thing. You know, the aftertaste is mothballs. I don't know, Like you're at your Abolita's house and I'm using that for the Argentinian.
Speaker 2: Or is it a boila?
Speaker 1: The what did I say?
Speaker 2: I think one of them is a grandma and so is the other. Yeah, a boila is like a little grandma.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, well either or all right, But it's like you're going there and it's mothballing.
Speaker 2: I like it as a snack, not as a cereal.
Speaker 1: I don't like it period.
Speaker 2: It's not bad, all right?
Speaker 1: Well follow us at Serial Killers PC. Make sure you leave a review. If you're watching this on YouTube, hit the subscribe button. Work.
Speaker 2: Where are we at.
Speaker 1: We're at nine hundred and fifty nine or nine sixty almost there.
Speaker 2: Just tell your friends, please, just.
Speaker 1: Literally tell them to subscribe. We promised it's worth it.
Speaker 2: If fifty of you just say, hey, friend, just hit subscribe. You don't even have to watch the dumb thing.
Speaker 1: Just subscribe exactly. You know we'll be there and we'd appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Well, until next week.
Speaker 2: We'll see you Wednesday. Wednesday. We have so much new cereal I know, like we're going for months, for months, like next week. I think I actually want to do three new cereals just to get rid of some of them. They're so fricking many. Geez, look those are all new. I got new stuff in the boxes. Someone just sent us the other the Disney cereal, the fruity one. Like there's so much going.
Speaker 1: On, And did the Disney person that I put you I told to send did they send it?
Speaker 2: I don't know. We got it, we did, I don't know. Was it from the company or a person the company? No, a person sent it.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's the person. I'll check anyway. Thank you all so so much. We appreciate you. And until Wednesday, say crunch Andrew, crunch. Well that was fun, was it?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: I thought so?
Speaker 2: I need a paper towel. It's like, you know, when you spray the counterdown but you don't wipe it. That's what your mouth feels like. Goodbye,