Speaker 1: Welcome to Insider's Guide to the Other Side, a production of iHeartRadio. Hi, y'all, I'm Julie.
Speaker 2: Hi there, I'm Brenda. Welcome to Insider's Guide to the Other Side.
Speaker 3: Now, y'all need to know that we are obsessed with everything on the other side.
Speaker 2: Yes we are, because once you learn to navigate the energetic, or to some the invisible world, life is going to be more fun and much more serene.
Speaker 3: Uh heck, yes it can. Because let's be honest, br in, earth school is hard. In fact, you taught me.
Speaker 2: That, let's crush Earth School together. So welcome Insider's Guide listeners. So this is the deal. My hard work and elf is working hard somewhere, and I'm going to do my best to create some really fun content with the support and the aid of our talented producer Joey. Joey's in the house.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 5: Super excited to be on.
Speaker 2: Joey, who does so much for us. Really, I mean, we're just so grateful. So thank you, thank you, thank you. And Joey volunteered. It was amazing. He's like, you know, hey, you all might need some content, as you know, well, Julie's is the hard working out and traveling and doing all the things. So they stepped up in the most beautiful way, and I'm like, yes, yes, yes, thank you. So I get to do a reading and you all get to listen, and this is going to be fun. So we're really excited. So thanks for joining us, and there may be some things that have some meaning to you as we discuss the best way for Joey to navigate his world energetically. We're going to do a little astrology, a little numerology, and a little to row, because that's how I that's how I roll, Joey. Any questions from you.
Speaker 4: Not really, I think. I mean we talked a little bit before this my astrology. I've had my chart read once, but definitely excited to hear more reading a little bit more about neurology lately, so definitely interested to hear about all that.
Speaker 2: Okay, a willing participant, I love it. That's really need Okay. So the other thing I've asked Joey to do is to manage when the breaks are because you know, when I get reading, blah blah blah time. So all right, so here we go. So Joey, your job is to just breathe deeply and sort of settle into your heart space and as you gently focus on the areas in your life where you would like more information, more guidance, more support. I asked the universe, in accordance with everything that it's good and everything that's light, let it be in the reading. Okay, thank you, nice a nice drop in. That's always a nice, nice place to start. Doesn't always happen that way. People get so excited for their readings they're like jumping out of their skin. Okay, so I'm going to have this out lovely spread. Of course it's too so they're all lovely in my opinion. But what are going to jump first to astrology? Now? Knowing I assumed that you had had your chart read somewhere along the way, so I wanted to focus on just some things that really caught my eye that I want to pull out so that you can figure so that you have an option to leverage some of the blessings in your chart. Okay, you have all kinds of things that would take a whole hour to navigate and to dive into the twists and turns, but this is just going to be a high level okay, Okay, So the first thing, of course, is that your son is at twenty nine degrees cancer, right, so you are cancer, which is the cardinal sign of water. And so the sun is like, this is my basic identity and my conscious purpose, and it's in the sign. It's in the house of you know, I feel, right, or the sign of I feel. It's actually in the eighth house, but it's in the sign of cancer, which is all about I feel. This is the emotional support. This is like the you know how they have like support animals that you can take on airplanes and things like that. This is this, This is the support sign of the astrology chart. Cool.
Speaker 4: Cool, I'm the emotional support friend basically.
Speaker 2: Well and well do you The thing about the cancer is the sign of cancer is that it literally is. One of my first astrology teachers says, I hate that it's called the sign of cancer because in our mind we think of that as a disease. That's the first thing people think of. Of course, you know, centuries ago that was not the case. But she said it should be renamed the sign of love, right, because that's what cancer is. And the thing that's really important about this sun sign not anything that happens in this sign is that it's about reciprocity. Right, there are times I'm sure you've experienced where you have been How can I a taken for granted? Tapped on too many times? Because what appears to be unlimited unconditional support and love for your people is not unlimited. Because you have a physical body, you have physical requirements and limitations just like everyone else, and so sometimes you can end up overgiving. Does that sound right? Does that ever happen? Yeah, maybe somewhere along the way. And so it's a really important lesson for you to learn to actually embrace the cardinality. Right. The cardinal sign is all about taking initiative, setting boundaries, and being leaderly like right, So I want you to embrace your cardinal son as in cancer as though I'm going to show you people how to love with appropriate boundaries and don't be a hot mess all the time and sometimes show up and take care of me because it's really important. So does that does that sound like a good growth edge for you? A good plan?
Speaker 4: Actually? No, that I think that definitely is. I'm I definitely am bad about like my personal boundaries too, so I you know, I'm also the I'm the eldest child and all of that.
Speaker 5: So I'm definitely not with the.
Speaker 4: You know, you know, given a little bit too much, and I think for my own kind of personal being, something I've been trying to work on is the setting boundaries.
Speaker 2: So beautiful, Okay, oldest child syndrome. So I'm going to give you. I pulled this out of one of my favorite books that says, for for cancer, I need to give and receive emotional warmth and security. Right, So if you like you know, and your friends or your tribes, or your your partners, whoever you know, and they're like, oh, don't fuss over me, you're like, I need to give and receive social warmth and security. Like I need to be able to fuss over who I want to fuss over, and I need who's ever next to me to give me that security as well. Right, it has to be reciprocal. And again it's not it's never a one to one, it's always one hundred percent. So that's what I want to say. But it's not one hundred and ten percent. It's not one hundred and fifty percent. That's going to be. That's on you, and you can come back to that. The other thing that I think is really important. And the reason I hit this is a lesson under the you know one that is, you just exude caring about and for people like it's it's an easy move for you. You've always done it, you know all the things, but especially when it's at twenty nine degrees, because that means for lifetimes you've been practicing and you've mastered this skill of being generous unconditional love and support for people. And so it's it is easy for you, but it's also inappropriate to overgive, right to overgive at the twenty ninth degree, like you're almost in that mastery. So next lifetime you'll come out, you know, your birth chart will have nothing in this house of cancer or the sign of cancer because you've already you've already learned everything there is to learn. It'll be fabulous. You'll get like check that box and moving on. Okay, that's the opportunity. So I really wanted to drive drive that point. Now. The other thing about the cardinal the cardinality of cancer is that there are times when people can be a little foolish or self centered or naive, and they will mistake your kindness for weakness. Does this make sense, and they will. There's probably some times where you come at them like, hey, knock it off, you know, you know, I'm not gonna put up with that, and they're surprised you take them aback right, They're like, what just happened? Don't even know what just happened. And so I just want to remind you that when people do that, you can just giggle and go, oh that's so cute. You think that I'm not strong in that way? Too bad? So sad. You know, like you draw that line, and you draw it hard, because you do have firepower, you do have willpower, you do have ignition that says I can push back. This is not a problem, okay, so use that leverage. It super important. And the other thing is, as you know, you have seven planets in fixed signs, so you can dig in with the best of them. You can be really stubborn. You can like say, no, I'm not budgeting, I'm not budging. That is your birthright. And I encourage you because you're so generous, because you're sensitive, because you give people things they need before they need them, before they know they need them. They're like, oh, yeah, that's exactly what I need. How do you do that, You know, you're always kind of scanning in that way when you've had enough, you've had enough and don't back down. Okay, definitely, okay, good, all right, And so of course, so we're gonna talk about the sun and the moon, and then we're going to talk about your ruling planet and then some some of the special gifts you have with your planets in dignity, which is a really fun thing. Right, So, so next about your moon. So your moon is in the eleventh house in Scorpio. So we know that your emotional processing runs really deep, Like you feel so deeply. I imagine some people are like, what are you talking about? I can't even I've never I've never even thought about it or felt what you're talking about. Can you explain it to me?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: So some people can't can't track with you. Does that make sense?
Speaker 5: That definitely makes sense. Yeah.
Speaker 4: That was like one when I found out on a Scorpio moon and I was like, oh, okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, now I get it. Yeah that makes sense. But there I imagine there are times like you know you're feeling deeply, but sometimes you don't even know what you're feeling. You need time to process. And usually it's helpful if you have like a trusted you know, one or two people, right, because again because of the depth of how you feel and you need to unwind it and bringing language into both the planet and the sign that sometimes struggles with language. Does that make sense because I'm I'm just feeling. I don't know what I feel.
Speaker 5: That makes sense.
Speaker 4: But also, like I I'm self aware enough to know that I'm very bad about talking about my feelings.
Speaker 5: So just feeling a lot of feelings.
Speaker 4: So that makes sense to you With the Scorpio, yeah, because I never thought about like that too, about the having difficulty communicating and talking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it can take a while. And so what I would do is, you know, make friends with someone who has like mercury rules are charged, or a strong Gemini or a strong third house that can help with deep compassion, not making you ripe, but saying well, does it kind of feel like this? Well you can because you can edit it. Well, you know, it's not that it's it's more like this, like but just having that you can see how just having the conversation can kind of help you. And then once you can put your hands around it, then you can pull the meaning and purpose of the emotion instead of being overwhelmed by it. Does that make sense?
Speaker 5: Definitely?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because sometimes you know, with those scorpios who are so psychic always and you are no different, right, the scorpions are so psychic and they they need help actually, like okay, I have to contain this because it it can feel like it can sweep you away sometimes, right definitely, ah yeah, yeah yeah. So just find find that tribe, whether it's a therapist or just a few close you know, confidants, and say I need some great listening power and compassion. Can you can you just walk me through this and and that can be really helpful.
Speaker 5: Definitely.
Speaker 2: So next I want to talk about the planets and dignity. Well, so there's you know, uh, planets like to be in certain houses and sometimes like get cranky in certain houses, and then sometimes that really exalted in certain houses, and then other times there's a there's what they call a fall, which means the energy of that planet isn't available in that house. And that is where your mercury is. It's in the eighth house of Leo. And this is why I want you to find someone with a strong mercury or energy, because uh, you know, it's so interesting to me because you work in communication, right, and mercury is all about words and and thinking and communicating and you make all these people sound good and put things together and work with all the technology and the words. But sometimes words elude you and you and I imagine that's really frustrating for you because your mind is very quick, but the words can be elusive and and so that's just what I want to say about that. That's why you know, before you say, hey, are you going to be some of my inner circle trusted tribe, I'd like to see your chart.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, living in Brooklyn, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it. I love it.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's interesting, Yeah, because I definitely the Leo Mercury.
Speaker 5: I didn't know as much about that too, but yeah.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: The next thing about podcasting too specifically is it's a lot of communication that you get to edit afterwards and script beforehand. So maybe that's also because I definitely you know that makes sense, right, I write outlines and scripts for the that I have to do on on Mike.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's great. That's yeah, because then you're like I can control it, I can think about it. I can feel my way through it as opposed to in the moment. So yeah, really really good. And so but what I really want to talk about are your planets in dignity. Right, So this is like where the planets radiate so much juice and so much energy for you to leverage. And you have three planets in dignity, which is a lot. It's kind of it's kind of extraordinary. I think of it as a great so to me, this is like a great blessing. So this means you have full access to their to their gifts and we and and that's why I really want to highlight this so that in case your other reading didn't address this, have you have you they talked about this with you before? Have you had this conversations?
Speaker 5: Not as much.
Speaker 4: I haven't heard it framed as the planet's about dignity.
Speaker 2: Okay, so yeah, it's it's it's a little bit of slice, but it's such a special blessing and I want you to be able to take advantage of these. So when you look at your charge, like you can just put a little star next to these planets in the houses, right, So Uranus in Aquarius is in the second house and Uranus is you know, rules rules, Aquarius, so it's really happy here. So it's in the second house, which is all about what do I value? Right, what do I value? And it's Uranus in Aquarius. So what you value is actually being your own individual self. You don't conform and you want that for everyone because it's in the house of Aquarius, which is the collective, the greater good of all. Like this is the energy of Aquarius, right, and it's Uranus, so it doesn't mind being disruptive. So Uranus, you know, is happy in the house of Aquarius. Because Aquarius is about technology, it's about breakthroughs, it's about innovation. So something breaks, it doesn't matter because so if you're honest as an Aquarius and it breaks something, it creates breakthroughs, It creates opportunities for something that's better. I'll figure it out. You're a great innovator. You don't like doing the same thing over and over and over. You get a little antsy. You don't mind being masterful at it, Like that's okay with you, but you're like, what are we going to do this different how differently? How are we going to make it better? Like how like you're always thinking about how you can improve things. It's just how you move through the world. So you don't get tied to doing things over and over just because that's the way we've always done it right, Like it's yeah, and and like you see the rules and you're like, oh, that's interesting, but you don't really by biome that's so cute. People think like that, you know, that's a limited We're not going to do that. You literally are a change agent and you're comfortable with that. And again because you have that, you know, beautiful cancer sun, you you don't have to blow things up. You can guide people to the change right and otherwise, urine just can feel like, you know, a lightning bolt to people, like you're just throwing light bolts at me. Yeah, sometimes I do. But it's okay, we're going to change, We're going to find the breakthrough. It's going to be okay. Stick with me. The other thing about this energy is sometimes you can go off by yourself and you'll get lost in whatever you're innovating or creating, which which is fun. You know, it can be really fun for you. It can even be comforting to you. Like in the chaos of the world, you're like I'm so much better off just being by myself and just kind of doing it this way, and so I'm going to take some time and really expand it and you know, create something that's fantastic that I love or I'm proud of, right, And so I want you to be able to do that on the regular. But it's you also need to come together with your people, right because you you like to unify, you like, you really like to bring people together. And again, part of it's that cancer sun, but it's really playing off this powerful Uranus and Aquarius. That's that's all about bringing tribes together. And I imagine you're pretty loyal to your tribe and does this make sense?
Speaker 5: And yeah, definitely.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Do you have a couple of different tribes?
Speaker 5: I do, Yeah, I definitely.
Speaker 4: I'm also like I don't know, I've moved around a little bit, like throughout my life and yeah, yeah, that's really interesting that that definitely resonates.
Speaker 5: It's a cool, cool kind of perspective on it too. It's like yeah, I like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah. And it's it's like I feel like wherever you go, you bring this energy of yes, we're a tribe and we're inclusive.
Speaker 5: Oh, yeah, I like that. I definitely. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I feel weird called myself a nonconformists, but I've been I've been told of a little bit of an on conformists sort of.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to find out what's what's Where did.
Speaker 5: I have for you?
Speaker 2: Oh? I think I said you're a change agent? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, an innovator and change agent. Yeah, for sure, you.
Speaker 5: Know, I think especially I don't know which do.
Speaker 4: You've talked a little bit about on the show about like the Pluto shift and everything too. But I think it's interesting that that just happened, and you mentioned comunity too, because I think something I was like definitely thinking about for this year was like focusing on community and.
Speaker 5: All of that.
Speaker 2: So I just feel like whenever you decide to do something, you could hang out a flag and people will come running because because and and to be clear, it's Aquarius, So it's going to be like you know how we call my alf nerdy elf, you know, because she goes off like it's going to be nerdy people. It's going to be total and and but you'll know how to track people.
Speaker 5: Those are my people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're gonna be and it's gonna be awesome and they're going to be so excited to have a place to go, which is interesting case. Literally what I said, you know, you're you're inclusive, you're supportive, and you like people who think for themselves. You're not looking for people who think exactly like you, right, You're looking for people who can have a conversation and be interested or curious about how other people think. Like it's not you're not into the cookie cutters, right, Oh my god, don't conform whatever whatever that this is annoying to you, and and there. But the the the extension of that is you actually you see yourself as part of the larger collective of humanity, which is like this extraordinary special lens of how you play and process in the world. Does this just makes sense?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, I think so. Yeah, that's cool. I really like that. I like that kind of perspective. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is you know, as I'm pulling and looking at this and you know, your charge playing and talking with me, I just I just think in that way, I love this role for you because you are literally like putting together all this different these different message tracks. Again, it's not about whether you agree with them or don't agree with them, but you have this pulse and this view of humanity that has in what they're getting and how they're receiving it, and it's it's you know, like your a puppet master or something. It's kind of cool. So I like that. So that's that's how I see Uranus in Aquarius for you in the Second House, which I loved.
Speaker 4: Actually that's interesting too because one of the other shows that I work on is all about like technology and looking at particularly like marginalized folks and women and how they kind of interact with technology and the Internet and those experiences which it's called there are no goals on the Internet shameless plug if anybody wants to listen. But but yeah, I definitely I feel like a lot of those kind of themes are are what I work on with that other show, Yeah, which I totally like. I feel like all of the all the kind of podcasting world, the things that I do, it all sort of falls into this.
Speaker 2: I love that. I love that so much. Okay, welcome back from our break. As we move on to what I was going to talk because you had brought up you know, we just did that episode on Pluto and astrology that you rushed for us. Thank you. And what I talked I wanted you to know is that for next year, so twenty twenty five, Pluto, right, the planet of transformation, of death and rebirth will transit over your natal Neptune, which is the planet of my capacity to transcend the finite self through expressing unity and the greater whole. Like this is such a big concept, Like people think, well, Neptune's like dreams and deception. Yeah, it absolutely is. But the higher octave of Neptune is one of transcendents. So you've got the planet of transformation right going over the planet of transcendence. So next year I want you to be thinking ahead. I want to bring this up so that you could think ahead about It's a great year to create personal reflection. So whatever your spiritual practice is, or get a spiritual practice, whether it's a yoga retreat or silent retreat that you can even do at home, like get a personal couch or spiritual guide, like this is going to be your opportunity to really go deep and find some essence that is bubbling. But you never really get the chance to get to or you get to process. You have glimpses of it, you have experiences of it, but it's like it's gonna be the perfect time to crack wide open. Okay, do this makes sense? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, And you know, of course this all happens in the sign of Aquarius, so you can be like this social reformer, it's gonna be amazing, So we can't wait for that. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, any questions about that? Does that make sense?
Speaker 4: Yeah, if that makes sense, I'm glad I got some some prep time to think about.
Speaker 5: But yeah, that's a that's a cool, cool combination.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, it's extraordinary. It's completely extraordinary, all right. So that the second planet in dignity right in that elevated spot, of course, is Venus and Virgo in the ninth house. So so your mind is quite active, your spirit is quite active. Your philosophy of how you approach things is always like oh I wonder how that works, or I wonder how this group's gonna function, or you know, like you care about these things. You notice these things not everyone does, and you know, once in a while you can go down a rabbit hole like everyone else, like, oh, I don't think this is going to work. But what's important to remember when you have Venus in virgo is that you want to focus on what you value, what your preferences is. Like if you find yourself spinning out mentally or just like stressed and anxiety, you have to go, wait, what do I value? What do I value? Like I have to block out the world to go, wait, who do I, as Joey value, And that's what I'm going to give my energy and attention to. Energy and attention is your greatest resource. Right, So because you you are social and you you are literally in social and you're you know, in this broadcasting sort of position, it's easy to look out and every once in a while you have to cut that all off and go, wait, what do I personally value? What do I want to bring my attention to? Does this make sense?
Speaker 5: That makes sense?
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely, definitely talked about therapist about that.
Speaker 2: So yes, super super important. And you have Venus, right, the goddess of beauty and value and hearts and you know, connections and relationships like all these things that Venus owns, things that you care about. You have her blessing you in this this house of dignity for her, so in the sign of dignity. So this is really really important for you to know and go Venus bless me, Like that's the amount of remind me what I value, Remind me what's important, right, And if you don't really like what's being talked about, change the channel literally just flip it and that's you know, if it's something like you can pass off to someone else, Hey, can you take care of that? That really bums me out? You can't do it? And then come back to what you're passionate about. Because you're passionate about a lot of things. There's a lot of things you care about, and you care about how life works. Like our school is hard? Is our you know? And it is? And you're like, but why why is it hard? We should think about this? You know, you care about humanity, you care about I actually wanted to ask you about this because it's in the signe of Virgo. Do you have like are you curious about like the body, like how the body works and like or do you listen to podcasts and like I don't know, like how the brain gets stressed or you know, different processings in the body, because sometimes Vigo can be very curious about stuff like that.
Speaker 4: A little bit definitely more on a less of like I think how the body works, but I definitely uh got. There was a podcast that I listened to like about a year ago that was all about like it was going. It was talking about different like drugs and how the effect like the brain, and it was like all these different kind of it was really like with that kind of stuff, I'm always really interesting. I think stuff that has to do with like the brain and how people you know, Yeah, the the hardcore science ye, stuff that kind of of grosses me out a little bit, but I like the I think the like psychology behind stuff is really interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And again, anyone who can like is talking about a podcast they heard a year ago, this is this is unusual. Okay, so this is one of your superpowers. I also feel like you have a sense of beauty, like what is pleasing to you and and the aesthetics are very specific to you, and like it's really important for you to have as much of that as possible. Does this make sense?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean I and Brenda you can see part of it. But I have like posters and art like all over my room, which any any room I've ever lived in has looked like this because I cannot stand looking at just like blank walls.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I feel that I feel like that would be connected.
Speaker 2: The visuals are really important and they're specific. They're not just like, oh, I'm gonna put up you know whatever. They are specific, they're curated, they're edited, and they are specific, and so that's really important. So this is another thing to do that when you get stressed or overwhelmed or caught in something that isn't pleasing aesthetics interesting to you, like, you have to pivot to I'm going to go create beauty, you know, I'm going to create something that is pleasing to me. I'm going to listen to a podcast and how the brain functions, you know. So yeah, this is super important. So again I just want you to be able to leverage and celebrate the venus energy that's extraordinary in your chart. And then the last planet that is in dignity for you is Mars and Scorpio, and it's in the eleventh house. Okay, Mars, which is your power, your ignition, you get into action fuel, right, So that's Mars resides in the House of in the eleventh House, which is the collective house of tribes. Social reform, social aspirations, ideals, ideals that serve the collective and the greater good? Right, does this like anything we've already talked about, right, because it's it's in that natural house of Aquarius, right, but it's in the house of Scorpio, which is all about digging to the depths, getting to the essence of things and surfacing them. So I imagine there are times where you can end up being the keeper of a lot of secrets for people. Does this make sense?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, and you will protect those till the day you die, like.
Speaker 4: You That is so funny because I just like the other day, was talking to one of my friends about this because I was like, I, when it comes to my secrets, like it's something that is about me, I cannot keep that to myself, Like I will tell everybody if it's somebody else's secret, like I will take that to the grave, Like there's nothing you can do to get that out of me.
Speaker 5: So maybe that's yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: That is Mars and Scorpio. Yep, you can torture me. Is not coming out. So again, there's so many other things we could talk about in your chart that I adore and that you know, we'll do a session two someday. But that's what I wanted to talk about. And then I got to your to your numerology chart, which is amazing. So the neurology chart literally says your soul essence is a one and you are an original, right, And so we go right back to Urana's inaquarius right that we talked about. Right, I am an original. I don't conform I'm a social reformist. I you know, I am fueled in the space of social aspirations, ideals to serve the greater collective with visions and innovation. That's how I move through the world. So this is what you came to do. This is where your happiest right. So yeah, and you can see how I did your astrology chart first, because it's it can be complex and trying to choose what I want to talk about. And then I did your neurology chart, which is a quicker process, and I'm like, oh, there, it is there, it is there, is is all reflected right in your numerology chart, which I love. And then how your mind works, which is how you're going to fuel this. I'm not a conformist. I came to originate and innovate. Your mind works in a way that is it's the seven, which is I like to fully understand things. I don't go off half cocked, like I really want to understand how this is going to work. If we're going to do it, I want to know it. I'm not going to wing it. Right. Does that make sense?
Speaker 5: Yeah? That makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And you know a lot of things, so you're quick to pick up on things and process so that's helpful. But the depth that you know things is probably more complete than most people out there. So because you'll run into people have once a while, they'll be like, oh, I know about that, and you're like, oh really, and you start talking about it and they're like, I have no idea what you're talking about, right, Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 4: This has been good for my ego too, like these are all great things. No, but I'm definitely you know, I've definitely had the experience, particularly from certain types of men that will try to explain things to me that I'm like, yeah, yeah, I know that I actually did a research project on that or whatever, so I do. I mean, like half of what I do is basically just like research.
Speaker 5: So that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you're happy there and you're you're good there, like other people would die. They would be like, oh my god, just shoot me now, this is awful. I can't do this right. And you're like, okay, what else did you need? That was fun? But this is what I mean. You know, you have a very curious mind, so you know about a lot of things that's fun for you. And then but what's interesting to me is what people see from you, like the output of your work. They see mastery. They see like you you have a powerful impact. Whatever you put out is a high level of quality and it's impressive, and they don't see all the action that goes with it, right because they're like, here did this, and you're like here you go, boom right back at you. You know, you give it back to them, but they don't know how long you worked, how fast you worked, how much master you have. And so I just want to say that they you probably don't get affirmed or thanked at the level of how you pull rabbits out of a hat and they're like, oh, that was that's awesome things and you're like, no, that was freaking magic people, you.
Speaker 4: Know, So yeah, again, I feel like that's a very like we're getting a creative field, I think.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I just want to call out and thank you for your magic.
Speaker 5: Thank you, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: It is an honor to work with you. And and so one of the life lessons you just brought this up. So I'm going to firm you here. But one of the life lessons that you came to enact is how much creativity can I bring? Right? So it's you do work in a creative field, and sometimes there's so much work it's hard to be creative. Does that make sense?
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely Yeah.
Speaker 2: And so you have to say you have to like push back where you where you can and remind people like, hey, I'm I have a lot of creativity. I can do more and not just more quantity of what I'm doing, but I can get creative. What else do you need? So let people let people know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, definitely that I that definitely resonates.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I really like that, especially with the I think the Virgo and Venus and talking about like needing to you know, kind of go into my creativity, go into my world, go into the things that are creatively fulfilling for me that night. Yeah, I definitely feel that.
Speaker 2: And again when you know, when Pluto is going to go over your natal neptune, it may be like I'm going to take some fill in the blank creative class whatever it is. I don't know if it's filmmaking or music writing or painting or I don't know what it is, but write it might be something like that. That might be a version of it. So the other thing I want to talk about in your personal your name and your chart, there are all kinds of what we call master numbers that get reduced down that don't get reduced down, and neumalogy, everything reduces to one. But like eleven is always known as eleven two, which is different than the two because one in one equals to right. So but eleven stays as eleven two. And so you have a number of eleven twos in your chart. And this speaks to your superpower because it's repeated a number of times. Of sensitivity, of emotional sensitivity, sun and cancer, right for sure. But it's also just it points to also psychic abilities. And I think you know, we've you know, had quick exchanges about your high level of sensitivity and psychic gifts, and I just I want to call that out that it's it's mirrored in this and that it's only going to get stronger if you can create that even five minutes a day of sitting and reflecting and listening deeply within and of course you have Mars and Scorpio, which is completely psychic.
Speaker 4: So definitely, yeah, yeah, we've had back and forth.
Speaker 5: That's definitely.
Speaker 4: It's like an area of my life too that I'm like, I think I need. I'm bad at taking the time to actually sit down and focus on that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: But five minutes a day, seven a day, yea. And you can start with three and then like after thirty days you can do up to five. You know, just do it slowly, but because you can, and it's so good for your brain. It literally gives the brain like time to go through a rint cycle, is what it is. By fifteen minutes is best, but five minutes counts because if you do five minutes every day, that's like a couple of fifteen minute sessions. Okay, so start with that. It's super important. And so I'm dangling this super psychic power in your senior years, which is a lot you know, ways off, but I'm dangling that out front. And if you want to be a wise Joey, then then you will you know, that's my that's my offer to you.
Speaker 5: Awesome.
Speaker 2: When I look at twenty twenty four for you, I want you to know that this is a one year, so you're going to probably start something new for you. Okay, so this is this is going to be a curious year. This is going to be like what am I going to do differently?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: And maybe you bring up that aspect of how do I how do I study something new? I don't know what it is, but that's something creative, a new outlet for my creativity. Or maybe you get like hey, you know, Mike gives you, hey this, can you do this project off the side of your desk for a couple of months or something like that where you get to bring all your creative gifts to it. That could be a two and then of course next year will be a two year, which is a year of great emotional sensitivity. Now I know this feels redundant speaking to you because we already established that you were already very emotionally sensitive, which is exciting and a gift for sure. But it could also be a year where you end up having a significant relationship and it could be it could be a work relationship or a romantic relationship or both, but I'm going to put that out there as well. Okay, all right, so let's take a break and then we'll come back and wrap up with tourot and welcome back. So we did a quick coaching session in between the break because you know, because I can't stop talking. I'm so excited about your charts, Joey. All right, So we have some cards spread here, and so just a quick wrap up of bringing it again from the sole impression of both the neurology and the astrology chart, like this is your blueprint for this life. That's what this is, and trou is the snapshot of what to do about it, what to do with it now? Right, So we have this window and it says, hey, you've been really steady in how you show up and get things done, how you show up for other people, how you show up for your work, like you work really hard to get things done on time. I know, Julie and I have benefited from this many times. Thank you. And we also have this aspect that says, I'm so much more than just the steadiness of work. My mind is so agile and I actually can't stop from creating new ideas and creative things. And I know some things I think about are not anything that are in my lane, but it's just fun for me to play with it. And so I've been doing that in a way that kind of excites me. And so I'm going to encourage you to go ahead and talk to people about some of the things you think about. Again. Sometimes with it that cancer sun and the scorpio moon, sometimes you won't get chatty at all, and then every once in a while you'll start getting chatty and people are like, oh, Joey's well fired up, you know, right, but you can get a little quiet. And I'm going to challenge you to get a little more chatty, okay, because that's going to be fun. And then I want to ask, do you have a relationship that you are excited about or a relationship that's new, a friendship that's new that you're like, Oh, and this is what UH will tend to be male, But someone who's very strong and very clear and very steady.
Speaker 4: Interesting in terms of like new stuff, Not really I am, you know, I guess on that kind of vein.
Speaker 5: I have kind of started dating again.
Speaker 4: You know, these past this past month especially, kind of been trying to get back into that.
Speaker 2: So nice that could.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and also that definitely sounds it. I also, I'm I'm moving out of my current apartment into a new one in a month, so I'm having some sort of like you know, just people in my in my immediate household in life kind of changes within the next month or so.
Speaker 2: So and are you moving? Will you be by yourself?
Speaker 4: No, I'm gonna be moving within a couple of friends, so okay.
Speaker 2: Okay, because the move looks like it takes some of the chaos down, is what I'd say. Does this make.
Speaker 4: Sense, like like a moving Yeah, yeah, okay, that's interesting.
Speaker 5: That's good to hear. Yeah, I feel like that definitely would be helpful. That would be helpful.
Speaker 4: There also was a little bit of chaos like the past week and just trying to figure out what the situation was going to be.
Speaker 5: So yeah, that resonates.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, but you'll definitely have your own room, correct, That's well. I just need to make sure because otherwise I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, oh, yeah, no, I am past the point of my life where I'm sure I group with somebody.
Speaker 2: I just want to make sure Sometimes this space is so good it's worth it. But I'm just saying, you know, yeah, okay, And then I do want to ask sometimes we talked a lot about how fast your mind works. There are times when you or let me ask this differently, is there something that has taken place or something that maybe you're even kind of grappling with now that doesn't feel fair or it doesn't feel like it went down in the right way. Nothing comes to mind.
Speaker 4: I something does? I think, ok yeah, no, something does. I think my brain is trying to work around it a little bit. But that definitely has been a kind of situation recently like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So this is what I want to say about that. You're not someone who moves to the world lightly. You're very intentional about how you create, connect execute express right. You're very intentional, and not everybody is, and that can create a lot of things where situations where you roll your eye and like, are you kidding me with this? You know?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And so I just want to I want to call that out. And this might be one of those situations. But I do feel like there is a core thread, so I've I don't let's just say, okay, so this person maybe you've known for a while has done something, or someone you just met that has done something that resonates almost like a like a callback or a hangover from something that happened before. So it feels like a continuous thread for you, like why does this happen in the world? Right? It feels like it's not even like this is unfair. They were mean to me. It's not that it's like this is unjust. And so that's the deeper essence. Even though if what was a surface scratch, the essence of how that came to be or how it was handled is really not up to your caliber of how you move through life. And I'm going to invite you to do two things which seemed contradictory but are going to make sense hopefully actually important. And one is to speak this is how this made me feel. I don't need you to do anything. I just I need to have closure with it. So by that I need to speak this out loud. And I don't think you have any idea, I don't think you don't care, but I just I needed to say it so that you know and we're back, we're on the same page. That makes me feel better if we're on the same page. And does this make sense? Is that possible? Have you done that?
Speaker 4: That makes sense? I? Yeah, it was like the situation I'm thinking of had it definitely? Yeah, resulted in kind of a little bit of that. There's definitely a couple of steps I think I still need to do.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you skipped a few, didn't you. You skipped a few steps, Yeah, a little bit that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And so I want you to speak your truth and just say again, I want us to be to remain connected, and I want us to, you know, be on the on the same page about this, and I'm happy to listen to anything you have you know that you would want to say too. And then I'm going to ask you to let it go, not because it doesn't need to be resolved, but because I don't feel like the person that this went down with has the skills to actually step up and resolve it. Does this make sense?
Speaker 5: Yeah? That makes sense?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And so I just want I feel like you don't because you move through the world with a lightness and a caring and integrity. You don't have a lot of loose ends. You write a lot of loose ends in your relationships. You you are very clean in that area.
Speaker 5: That one. It depends. I'm definitely.
Speaker 2: For the people who matter to you for the poll.
Speaker 4: Now for the people that matter to me, No, there isn't. And actually that's interesting because I did just have a like situation too, where like a friend that I've known since like middle school and I kind of like a little bit of a falling out. But it was like this same kind of thing, and this is a different situation than when I was thinking of but it was kind of like, yeah, it was it was like it wasn't allowing me to let it be a loose signs like it ended up we got all kind of we figured it out and we talked it out and all that, which I think was good. But yeah, yeah, when it.
Speaker 5: Comes to things that matter, it does.
Speaker 4: When it comes to things that are outside of kind of that, I could be a little more.
Speaker 5: Not as careful about it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, well you don't have to close those because it's like they're on the outer they're in the outer outer circle, right, They're not in the inner circle, right, And so you're like, eh, we were just off on that day or you know, we're never We're never going to connect like that anyhow, So it doesn't matter. But the people in the inner circle you're not careless with and you don't have loose ends, and so if this person's a little bit that's why I would like you to treat this as though this is someone who can't really meet you where you are. So I don't want you to exhaust yourself or let it burn in your field, because it's just wasted energy. Okay, you have high standards, Joey, You just you have high standards of how people should act, how work should be done, how you know, like you and you have it for yourself mostly right, But you also there's also a line, you know, beneath that that says this is unacceptable and that what I'm seeing was unacceptable, and it's okay, it's okay to speak it, and it's okay to move on definitely, all right, Yeah, all right, So I feel like you like to travel. You talked a little bit about moving around a little bit. This is your rising sign and Sagittarius, right, So do you have some some trips planned coming up?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 5: Actually, I'm gonna be well this is interesting for serious because.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have a I'm gonna be out in Colorado next or later this month and then uh, I think Virginia with a just doing kind of a trip with my mom.
Speaker 5: So you know, actually it's funny because.
Speaker 4: I one of my friends was just is moving out to California this year and I was like just talking to him about how I was like, I definitely am we gonna like try to find some time to fly out there in the next couple of months. One of my kind of goals that I set for myself was I want to travel boar this year because last year I was I had also just moved out to New York last year, but that was something I hadn't done as much and ended the year with a California trip that I really loved, and I was like, wait a minute, I don't want to do this more. This is fun. I have friends in their cities. I can go visit and crash on their couch for free.
Speaker 2: But yeah, and they're so excited to see you, which exactly. The other thing is it's really important for you to travel. It's it's like, you know, some people need to see the sea or the ocean on the regular You just need to move to a different place regularly. Yeah, I mean, I would think if you can swing at least three trips four trips a year minimum, ideally spaced out so quarterly would be amazing. And that's just that's just the minimum, right for your sanity, for your well being, for your balance. It's just like I always need a trip planned, that's all.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So when you come home, you're like, Okay, I'll wait a week and then I'll start planning and then i'll you know, or book ahead. It's really important. It's really important. Yeah, So that's really good. And then I do want to talk just a little bit about managing you know, we talked about meditation. Obviously it's a constant conversation I have with people, but especially for you because you have that fast mind, right, learning to figure out the space between the thoughts and expanding that is really important and just like just sink into them, into that that you know, that's Mars and Scorpio, right, it goes deep in the score. Bio energy super super important, really really helpful. So that's definitely that helps with the worry. That helps with the racing mind. You know, when you're so smart and you're alone, your mind can turn against you really quickly. And the way to stop that pattern is what do I value? I'm going to focus on that. And now I'm going to create some space between my thoughts. Okay, this is going to be really important. Write that down. And then the last thing I want to talk about because sometimes you're like, I can't trust my mind right. Every once in a while it feels like that. And and I know you're not alone in that. I know a lot of people tell me about this, and so this is why I really would like you to, you know, try just try some meditation, try some spaciousness to you know, start with three minutes. Start with three minutes. I'm gonna I'm going to breathe, you know, deep inhales in hell for seven. You know, you'll make whatever in hellful four, hold for four, exhale for five, right still for four and he'll do that extended exhale. Super important, just to create a little a little spaciousness in the thoughts. And then the last thing I just will show you is the outcome of your reading, of course, is the ten of water, which is the soul make card. So I'd say your efforts to put yourself out there are going to pay off this year. So enjoy you'll travel, travel, with someone. Yeah, I like it a lot.
Speaker 5: I like it a lot.
Speaker 2: I would love that for you. So do you have any questions about your tureau section of your reading?
Speaker 4: I think I'm that sounds about right, all sounds yeah, definitely. You know some things that I got to work on in the next year, slash some goals I want to step for myself and uh yeah, definitely.
Speaker 5: The travel thing.
Speaker 4: I love that that came up because that has been something that I have had multiple conversations about in the last week.
Speaker 5: It's time. It's definite time.
Speaker 4: Yeah and good yeah, yeah, very very cool, very yeah.
Speaker 2: And I think you'll find like a direct correlation between the access of the level of creativity you have, which is a lot, right, and the frequency of your meditations. They will feed each other beautifully. So and don't feel like you have to you can on. It only counts if you do it in the morning, first thing, before you get out of bed, Like you don't don't like, let it be where it happens. Sometimes you'll be like hard at work, hard at work, and you'll be deep into some data or something you're like, wait, I need to integrate this a little bit before I go further and step away for five minutes. I'm telling you you will. You will make it your own and it'll be really valuable to you. So okay, definitely, Joey, thank you so much for today spend spend time with you like this. I just love it. And thanks for sharing so generously with our audience.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, of course at your time. This has been super fun.
Speaker 2: Oh good, good, good good. So now I need you to be to be your best version of you and Julie, and I'm going to remind people. Thanks for listening everybody, and remember our school is.
Speaker 5: Hard without the other side.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, thank you, Thanks hi, everybody, bye, Thank you for joining us. Everyone, and a special thanks to our producer Joey pat and our executive producer Maya Cole Howard, who guides us well we guide you.
Speaker 1: Hit us up on Instagram at other Side Guides, or shoot us a note at high Hi at vibes dot store.
Speaker 2: We want to know what you think, We want to know what you know, and we want to hear your stories. And remember, our school is.
Speaker 1: Hard without the other side. Insider's Guide to the Other Side is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Spotify, Apple podcast, or wherever you get your podcasts.