Speaker 1: All right, news round up in information overload our here's a toll free number. It is eight hundred and nine four one sean if you want to be a part of the program. We had two shootings over the weekend. You got this suspect. This was a Michigan who shot up a Mormon church. By the way, in spite of such horrific evil, amazing stories of heroism of people, parents and others protecting children and putting their bodies and shields in front of them. And here's Caroline Levitt saying, the suspect that did this hated people of the Mormon faith or Latter day Saints as they're better well known. And here's what she said.
Speaker 2: Well, from what I understand based on my conversations with the FBI director, all they know right now is this was an individual who hated people of the Mormon faith. And they are trying to understand more about this, how premeditated it was, how much planning went into it, whether he left a note. All of those questions have you had to be answered, but certainly will be answered.
Speaker 1: They will be answered. And then, of course, you know again another shooting, this time in North Carolina. This was at a south Fort Dockside Restaurant and Todd Corning. The corrying is the North Carolina Police Chief identifying the shooter in those restaurant. Here's what you have to say.
Speaker 3: Saturday of December twenty seven, twenty twenty five, at approximately nine thirty members of the Southport Police Department were dispatched the cause of shots fired with multiple injuries at the American Fish Company at one fifty yacht bas And Drive here in Southport. Reports came in rapidly of a boat sitting in the waterway, reports of a subject shooting multiple patrons of the establishment. Unfortunately, three were wounded fatally. We have five injured that are area hospitals still receiving care. Suspect is a now Max Edge. It's been arrested in charge with three counts of first degree murder, five counts of attempted first degree murder, and five counts of assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injury. There are additional charges pending. This is still a very active investigation. But there's a couple of things that I want to point out to you today before I turn it over to some of these individuals behind me. Some facts that we have at this time is that we believe that this was a targeted location. We appear that he acted in a what we call a lone wolf He acted alone. This is highly premeditative from what we're seeing at this time, and we feel there are no other threats to our community. That we do have someone in custody. So that's what's important that I want the community to know that we do have someone in custody and we feel like we have no other threats this time.
Speaker 1: Now, we have spent an an ordinate amount of time on this program talking about the vast philosophical divide between the left, the Radical Democratic Party that has want to defund, dismantle no bail laws and reimagine the police and sending the social workers which is insane. We have discussed their desire for open borders and under Biden, Harris may Orcus, anywhere between twelve and twenty million unvetted illegals entered this country from over two hundred countries. We know among them are known terrorists. We know among them are murderers, rapists, other violent criminals, cartel members and gang members. And they haven't lifted a finger peer to weigh in on all of this is Lieutenant Randy Sutton, thirty three year law enforcement VET, founder of the Wounded Blue, author of Rescuing nine to one one, the Fight for America's safety here to talk about all of this and whether the President is making the right decision. I don't really see any other option, considering the left in this country is just adopted a philosophy that makes absolutely no sense. It doesn't make sense in terms of keeping people safe and secure, and it doesn't make sense politically for them, considering this is a ninety ten issue. Americans want law and order. You know, we saw in our nation's capital how appreciative the people in DC were. Anyway, Lieutenant Randy Sutton, welcome back, sir.
Speaker 4: He's great to be on your show, Sean, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: What's your reaction all this?
Speaker 4: But you know, we have seen the abdication of the responsibility of the leftist governments in Portland, in Washington, d C. In Seattle, and many other cities around this nation. And that is why the President of United States, Donald Trump, has been forced to play the role that he's been playing of putting federal troops and federal law enforcement into place in these areas. That have completely lost control of their criminal justice system. Now you know, the reality is this that we have seen it decimation of the law enforcement agencies in this country. We are in a criminal justice crisis, Sean. It's rarely talked about, but you have take Portland for instance, you have about one third less number of police officers that need to even be employed there. You have in almost every single city you have a number of law enforcement officers who have been diminished because of the dehugtion, the defunding, and all of the things that the left has done to literally curtail the ability of law enforcement to be effective in these cities. And that's why President Trump is doing what he has to do in order to try to bring some semblance of normalcy and keep the people safe.
Speaker 1: To me, it's just common sense, right, It's simple, basic, fundamental common sense. Well, I mean, can you explain to me, you know when your city has crime out of control. I'll use I'll use Illinois. I'll use Chicago as an example. You know this mysterious reluctance and resistance. I have scrolled the names and I said this earlier in the program of people shot and shot and killed in Chicago, since Barak Hussein Obama was elected president. That was his hometown, and for all these years, nobody has ever lifted a finger, no elected official has ever lifted a finger to bring about law and order and to stop the shootings that are now predictable in terms of the high number every single weekend, and not just the people shop but the people shot and killed. You know, if you can explain why that's not a priority or what the purpose, what is the purpose of government if not, you know, their primary function and rolled to keep people safe and secure.
Speaker 4: Well, you would think that that would be the number one priority, but it is not. Instead, it's just the opposite. They have destroyed the ability of criminal justice system to be effective. They have they have put policies and laws into place that have that have disallowed law enforcement to even be effective. When you put in no bail, lowbail laws, when you put in uh for instance, in in Illinois, they created what they call life t Act, which is which is a misnomer of course, that has literally handcuffed the police from being able to legitimately be effective in the city of Chicago. Brandon I didn't think it was any there was any possibility for a mayor to get worse than Lori Lightfoot. I didn't think I didn't even think it could take place. And then Brandon Johnson was elected lieutenant.
Speaker 1: We affectionately call our glory Lightweight, right.
Speaker 4: Well, we called We've got some mother names for her, but I won't say him right now. And the reality is is that Brandon Johnson is has has done everything. He is insulting to law enforcement. He has said the most vile things about law enforcement, of course, and he hasn't given them the resource they need. And the police simply can't police. And this is is not It is not safe for the community. It is not safe for the police officers around this nation who are facing attacks literally every single day, seawn. There's a police officer shot almost every single day in America. You don't even hear about it. The ambush killings of law enforcement, the the the ambush killings of of ice officers. Uh, the the attacks that is are are are something that is that is unprecedented, and we are seeing we are seeing law enforcement officers face a crisis in mental and emotional health because of all the stress that they're put under and the fact that they want to do the job Sean. This is the this is this is the key here that police officers, the most noble profession that I can imagine, are out there working their butts off, doing everything they can to protect their communities. But they're not giving being given the ability to do it because of the leadership of these leftist mayors. And I can't even imagine what's going to happen in New York City if this guy gets elected that is a socialist who is another police hater. I can't even imagine the public safety crisis is going to take place there.
Speaker 1: Well as bad as it's bad. I mean, we already know what he plans to do, because he stated publicly what he plans to do. He wants to reimagine the police. He's one of these defundismantle no bad laws. He wants to take felonies, and he wants to empty the prisons to a very large extent. He wants to decriminalize not only prostitution and the use of drugs, but also decriminalize even violent acts and reduce them and not put people in jail. You're going to let, you know, open up the jabs and let these people go free. And then he believes that social workers in many instances can replace police, which I think is insane. You know what, you have a guy threatening to kill people in Times Square in New York City, You're going to send in a social worker. Sir, Hi, I'm with New York City. I'm a social worker. Do you have time to talk? Well, what is it that may have triggered you to get to this point in your life that you want to kill all these people? Would you like to discuss it? I don't think that's going to be effective.
Speaker 4: Of course it's not going to be effective, but it hasn't been effective in any of the experimental situe that they've tried to advocate for this change. The reality is this, the law enforcement plays the critical role when it comes down to public safety, but they have to be given the tools. They have to be given the laws. The policies that have been put into place New York City already have made it very very difficult for the police to effectively police. If you add add this this uh, this socialist hater of police to the mix, then the public safety is going to be even more diminished. And you're already seeing an exodus sean of police officers in New York City. They just can't. They can't deal with the issues that they're that they're dealing with when it comes out of the frustration of being the people. And here's the here's the most frustrating part to me watching this, it's like watching a train wreck. You know what's going to happen. And yet the people who are voting for these individuals, the people who voted Brandon Johnson in, the people who are going to vote for this guy in New York City, they have the ability to change this trajectory and they and yet they seem to be like lemmings on a cliff, just running off the cliff and allowing the leftist's agenda to continue and become even more danger for they and their families. It is totally irrational.
Speaker 1: All right, quick, Frank, right back. We'll continue more with Lieutenant Randy Sutton on the other side that we'll get to your calls this Monday, eight hundred and nine four one sean as we continue Hi twenty five now till the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine four one sean. If you want to be a part of the program, Israel will have Donald Trump's full backing to destroy hamas if they do not go along with this peace deal that has been endorsed and supported by many Arab nations, that's the big news of the day. Joint presser with the Prime Minister, that's the headline, the takeaway of all of this. If they do accept the deal, this is basically this is the same warning that was given to Iran. You have fifty days and if not, the fifty first day, Israel attacked. And if in fact Hamas rejects this final offer to release all of these hostages dead or alive. We think there is about twenty still alive and others that have been killed, and everybody wants those bodies returned. And either they agree to it, and they do so, they'll have seventy two hours to return everybody. If not, then it will be over. Then Israel will finish the job. That's that's about as good a deal as they're going to get. And if they doubt Israel will finish the job, clearly they're not looking outside of their window. So you know, at least, I mean, the president is expanding so much political value here. You know, the only ones that are not supporting this deal as of now are Hamas. We'll see if that changes, I don't know. I want to go back to where we started earlier in the program today. And that is, you know, the part of hypocrisy. As you know, the Democrats think they have more leverage than they do on this issue of a government shutdown. Now, when you look at what it is, what do the Democrats want for a four week extension and to prevent a government shutdown? They want one point five trillion dollars in partisan demands. They want a fifty billion dollar repeal of monies that are given for rural health care funding Obamacare. Remember, you know for over forty percent of the country now you have that most people have one Obamacare exchange option. That's it, take it or leave it. That's what you've got. And that's why you know, we support ease total health and your own plans and getting out of the government system because the government doesn't do anything right. And they want to restore taxpayer funded healthcare benefits for illegal immigrants, and they want to restore you know, able bodied non working adults to continue. They want the pre the Biden pandemic era Obamacare subsidies to go on in perpetuity, even though we can't afford it, and they want over a trillion five in new spending for a four week extension continuing resolution. That's not going to happen. Here's a reminder of what Democrats have warned about regarding past government shutdowns. We believe in governance. We want to keep governments open.
Speaker 5: A shutdown is very serious.
Speaker 6: They are real consequences. When the government shuts down, it harms our national security, It harms our economy, and it harms service members, veterans, retirees, and boulnerable communities.
Speaker 2: We all know a shutdown is unnecessary and completely avoidable. The tragedy here is all the civilian employees.
Speaker 5: It is the American people who are going to suffer.
Speaker 1: Border patrol agents will not be paid.
Speaker 5: TSA agents will not be paid.
Speaker 4: Small businesses will be hurt. Not only is it irresponsible and purposely misleading, it is dangerous precedent to be threatening a shutdown.
Speaker 5: I'm worried about our air controllers, those in the military.
Speaker 7: We have over almost forty thousand in the military, as well as personnel who work in the military, and they won't have checks.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is real, the real people's lives at stake.
Speaker 2: It is not normal to hold eight hundred thousand workers paychecks hostage.
Speaker 5: It is not normal to shut down the government when we don't get what we want.
Speaker 1: Our troops deserve better, our children deserve better, and the American people deserve better.
Speaker 3: These chaos agents, they don't have a plan be They just want to see everything burning.
Speaker 5: Shutdown is really is an extremist policy designed to appeal to an extremist base and hold the whole country hospital shutdown. You know who's gonna feel to pay? You know who it hurts you?
Speaker 1: That's it. Eight hundred ninety four one shot. Now, Chucky, it's basically Chuck Schumer is on. You know the clock is ticking. How long will it be until he caves? I know, Hakeem, Jeffries and Chucky meeting with the President of the White House. It's just a matter of time. I'm going to be consistent. Now, often, during you know, threats of government shutdowns, depending on what side of the aisle you're on, you take one position when it's your side, uh that is out of power, one position when you're in power. And they're very inconsistent, as you just heard, because those very same people you just heard warning about government shutdowns are the ones threatening to shut down the government. But it's just a matter of time. Chuck Schumer will have to capitulate to his radical base. But then all of a sudden, the Democrats are going to get blamed, and the polls will come out blaming Democrats, and then all of a sudden they're going to have to come up with a cr and fund the government. Chucky Schumer, you know it was out there just on full attack mode this weekend. I have no faith in Donald Trump's judicial system. Well, it's the same one with the exception of the few appointees that Donald Trump has made in the nine months he's been president. Lizen, do you trust?
Speaker 5: Do you have faith in the judicial system? I have no faith in Donald Trump's judicial system. He has turned this judicial system to be his own political of political fighter, do what he wants politically, so that he tells them to go after people he doesn't like. He tells them to exonerate people that he likes. So many people are getting pardoned in this and that he has turned this Justice Department into his own political watchdog. It's horrible. No president has done this. This is what autocrats do. This is when Trump says he wants to be king to do it. And so when he says he doesn't like kmy, look what happened there. Kristen, the prosecutor who he appointed, said there's not enough evidence to indict Comy. So he fired this prosecutor and put in someone who do whatever he wanted. This is one of the Trump's done so many bad things to undermine our democracy, to undermine our norms. This is one of the very worst.
Speaker 1: And then then Chucky Schumer stepped up and said he will fight the deployment of troops in Portland. I'm going to add to that. Chicago. Listen to that.
Speaker 3: President Trump is saying he now wants to send federal troops into Portland, Oregon.
Speaker 8: What is your reaction to that?
Speaker 5: Leader soon defended it. What say you? It's indefensible. This is so against the American way we have do not have our military do local law enforcement. And he tried it in Los Angeles. It backfired on him. The people of Los Angeles got upset and the lower court threw it out thirty seconds. Is there anything you can do to stop it? As in Congress, First, we will fight it in the courts along with you know, people who will file suits But second, I would hope Kristin that some of our Republican colleagues, seeing I know they're loyal to Trump and does whatever he wants. But this is so far stepping over the line that I hope some of them would join us in legislation to prevent it from happening.
Speaker 1: Chucky then goes on to say healthcare will be one of the top negotiating points of negotiations with Republicans to avoid a shutdown. He's not getting what he wants, that we're not going to pay or healthcare for illegal immigrants by virtue of the fact they don't deserve benefits that are supposed to be reserved for the American people. Here's what he said.
Speaker 5: Are they serious about negotiating with us in a real way? We have two concerns. The first is healthcare. Our healthcare situation is a sham in good part because of what the Republicans did in the BBB, their so called Big Beautiful Bill. Now they want to change the name of it because they know it's not very popular. I think sixty eight percent of Americans don't like it, and so it's a mess. We're representing the people everywhere I go and my colleagues go throughout the country, red, blue, purple. People are saying, oh my god, you got to change this. People are losing their jobs. Rural hospitals are closing, people are going to get notices of four thousand dollars a year increase in their premiums. So our job is to represent the people of America. So far, they've stonewalled and said we're not discussing any of that, and we'll see if it changes on Tuesday.
Speaker 1: H let's get to our busy phones. New York. Let's say hi to Terry. Terry, how are you so you're ready to vote for Mam Donnie Kami the Marxist.
Speaker 8: Oh definitely not, mister Hannity, I'm in lovely Western New York. I have just a quick question regarding sanctuary cities. You know, we have federal laws. How come we don't use these to prevent these sanctuary cities.
Speaker 1: I've been asking this question over and over and over again. If I were to provide aid and assistance to somebody that entered this country illegally. Let's say I went down on the border and I picked up people that were in the country illegally, and I said, well, what where would you like to travel to? What state would you like to live in? And then I gave them a ride. What laws would I be breaking? Would I be aiding in a betting and law breaking?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 8: Certainly at eight USC thirteen twenty four.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what the Biden administration did. They gave choices to people where would you like to live? And they gave multiple cities. And they had their planes, you know, landing in the dark of night in obscure airports. Private airports are you know, not maina airport, so nobody would see them, and then they'd give them money in benefits. You go to California. The reason you know, medical is you know, headed towards insolvency, and is you know, because they're paying you know, ten trillion dollars in benefits just for healthcare alon for Gavin Newsom's the illegals in his sanctuary state. Never mind the money they spend on education, never mind the money that spent on illegals for other services that they offer. And you know, you have the highest income tax, the highest sales tax, the highest gas tax, the worst regulations in the world. I ran into somebody this weekend who owned two homes in California. One of them was in the Pacific Palisades. That homes burned of the ground. How's the permitting process? He goes slow, meaning all these months later, ten months later and they can't get a permit to build their home. Unbelievable. But the answer is they should be held accountable. To me, it's aiding in a betting. Maybe that Maybe that's a conflict that's headed down the road. I don't know. Anyway, I appreciate the call. My friend Anthony is in Virginia. What's up, Anthony?
Speaker 7: How are you hi, Sean? Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: I can hear you. Fine. How are you?
Speaker 7: I'm doing fine? So I had one question. So I'm a high school student, and I was wondering, what do you think is the best way the Republicans are going to be able to reach young voters in order to win and offier elections in the midterms.
Speaker 1: Uh, you're in high school. Do you have a Turning Point chapter in your school?
Speaker 8: I do not.
Speaker 1: Why don't you start one?
Speaker 7: I am actually considering that.
Speaker 5: Actually get in.
Speaker 1: Touch with turning point. I think it would be a great idea. Get politically active, you know, put up notices around the school. Get the word out, and you know, you'll be shocked probably how many people will want to join with you and organize with you, and then they'll give you guidance and help in terms of what you can do. Turning point action. You know, they have an entire action plan. There are requests for well over one hundred and twenty thousand new chapters, and you can be one of them. I think it would be a great you know, it'd be great for you. And then when you go to college. You're thinking about going to college.
Speaker 7: I am thinking, I'm thinking, like willing to. Mary's my main choice. That's the closest college to me.
Speaker 1: Love that you didn't start a chapter there, or if there's one there, just join it. Okay, all right?
Speaker 7: How do you think that Republicans overall should reach out to younger voters like eighteen to twenty five? What do you think is the best way.
Speaker 1: I think the best way is to get people like you that have a strong voice and get educated and be able to, you know, do what Charlie was doing, which is proved me wrong. I can have any liberal call this show any time of the day and I'll have an answer for any argument that they can make. I do this for a living, of done this my whole life. It's my professional career. But the more you become informed on issues, the more you educate yourself, the better your answers will get, and you'll be able to persuade and convince people that you're right, and then have fun doing it. Keep a smile on your face and enjoy the process. Look, it was around your age, even a little younger. I was obsessed with listening to political talk radio, and it was in its infancy stages. I never thought I'd be on the radio. But if it's a passion of yours, which is what it sounds like, my best advice is get involved anyway, my friend, Thank you, Anthony. We appreciate you.
Speaker 4: Call.
Speaker 1: Good luck. Update us when you can. Eight hundred and nine four one. Shawn is on number all right, that's going to wrap things up to today Hannity tonight, nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. Democrats threatening to shut down the government and now it's on them, hypocrisy at a level you've never seen before. Saker Mike Johnson will join us. Ari Fleischer, also Mark Meadows tonight, Governor Landry He's going to weigh in. He wants troops in New Orleans to help bring about peace, law and order, and safety and security, Unlike Portland and unlike Chicago. We'll show you the madness from over the weekend. We'll show you a young reporter doing a man on the street. He got punched in the face, and then Alvin Bragg didn't bring charges. What's wrong with him? And Emily Campano all coming up? Say you DVR Hannity tonight nine Eastern on Fox. We'll see you then back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.