Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 1: This is the Player's Lounge, broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World headquarters at the Star. Now your hosts, Barry Church, Anthony dor Set, de Montree Moore, and newly Scrugs.
Speaker 3: Here we are.
Speaker 4: It is a Friday, even though it is a Wednesday here at the Star, because the Cowboys are playing Thursday night against the Detroit Lions. Welcome to the players, not to our aristocrat game. We've got the pit panther is Anthony got de Montre Moore choosing not to wear school colors. Barry Church, you know Church one time it was just one just dropped.
Speaker 5: I know, were you pembroke stuff? You know? Okay, okay, it's about you know, the streets wanted more to leader hold On. Okay, wrestler, who that off? He's an official man, this one. I am apologized them. Apology.
Speaker 4: See man, We're proud.
Speaker 5: We're proud. Proud.
Speaker 6: Colors don't bleed it.
Speaker 4: Don't they don't.
Speaker 5: They don't.
Speaker 4: Hall of Fame color, sir, Hall of Fame color, sir. Telling the police never changed that the old pit the script. Yes, right, yes, that's stuff they had for a minute, was very like the panther on there or something like that.
Speaker 6: So we had like a like it was a panther, but he wasn't.
Speaker 4: Was it wasn't, It wasn't what was needed.
Speaker 6: When I was a kid, they used to actually have the panther in the cage on this on the field. Really they had a real pain anther they would bring out there.
Speaker 5: So when did they stop and why did they stop that?
Speaker 6: You know, probably some animal rights stuff.
Speaker 3: What's my man's the quarterback Gonzales?
Speaker 6: That was my college room.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, his.
Speaker 3: Girlfriend lived on my street.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Man, they married two kids and sign at Penn State. Right now, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: Now, man, you.
Speaker 4: Are his son in college that playing at Penn State.
Speaker 6: Play tight end with that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Cowboys, Cowboys getting ready to face Detroit seventy five football team. Cowboys six five and one. I was looking at m VP odds and the m v P odds have changed. Drake May is now number one. He passed Stafford. Stafford is now number two on the odds at number three. Rain Dakota Prescott.
Speaker 5: Ye, yeah go.
Speaker 7: After a couple of wins, they said, hey, look at us a big jack man.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, so so here it is another opportunity and this is a nationally televised game on a Thursday night where Dak Prescott can go ahead and get to.
Speaker 3: Get busy a little bit and primetime game.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, So where are y'all on when it comes to are you more of a QB wins.
Speaker 5: Type of MVP?
Speaker 7: Like if you got the best record in the league and your stats is okay, you're gonna be up there MVP? Are you more stat oriented? Like what are you doing each and every game? You're putting up.
Speaker 5: Touchdowns like org? Because last year we looked at it.
Speaker 7: Lamar Jackson had an unbelievable season, but forty one touchdowns for interceptions, that's just passing. You know, he went crazy last season and you see those are my pixie dust Josh Josh Allen out there. His numbers weren't good, but they weren't as good as Lamar Jackson, but he had the better record.
Speaker 3: So like, where are y'all on it? When it comes to the MVP, you more stats?
Speaker 5: Are more?
Speaker 8: I feel like for me, I'm a I'm a balance of both, Like you need the stats like I need you to be top three in whatever stat line you are. But then after that, like once you start getting up there to that top three top position, it does come down to wins, like when I say m VP, who overall makes the team better, Like you've been on those teams where you've had a quarter a quarterback that can galvanize the truth where it's like, man, all we got to do is get this stop and we put it in forehand, it's gonna go there, or you know, put it in lamar here. So I think it's a fine balance between both. But then also I hate when you have guys, let's use Dak for example, all of a sudden he's number three. Now what was that newly when you brought up their stat a few weeks ago he was He wasn't even in.
Speaker 5: The barely in the top ten.
Speaker 4: That was the CBS Sports to come out with their quarterback rankings, and they had him. They had him like eleven top ten, So.
Speaker 8: You got him that low and then all of a sudden he beat the Eagles and then the Chiefs. Mind you, both of these teams are wounded right now, but now he's top three. So that's where it's like it's hit or miss for me. But what about you?
Speaker 6: You know, I'm right there in between both of y'all. Like, I feel like, you gotta have the stats, but then at the same time, you like, it'd be one thing to say he was the MVP and he had these great numbers, but they only won three games, you know what I mean. So, like, so it's that catch twenty two whereas like, you know, like you have to be that important to the team as far as being the most valuable player, but at the same time, you gotta be that valuable to the league as.
Speaker 5: Well, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: So I'm right in there between both of them. But hey, like, if Dak keeps playing the way that he is, he got a good shot.
Speaker 5: What about you.
Speaker 7: I'm more of a that guy like this, Like, if you're putting up crazy stats, you don't care if he win.
Speaker 3: He gotta be in playoff contention.
Speaker 7: Let's just say he's in the playoffs, but he doesn't have the best overall record, like ten and six, they get to the playoffs, but the.
Speaker 3: Stats are ridiculous. I lean more towards that.
Speaker 7: So you so you're a mixture to pretty much like you want the stats like, but the wins aren't as important.
Speaker 6: Do you remember the year? And I don't know if it's ever been done before, like Peyton Manning and Steve McNair actually split the m v P one year.
Speaker 5: Right, yeah, yeah, mv CO m v P. Had that ever happened before? I think far split one too either.
Speaker 4: When you add the votes up and then the votes are they're tied, so they so it can and it has happened and it's happened in several sports before. But at the end of the day, I think what you're looking for now, this is such a quarterback awards. That's where they exactly and that's that's unless you are you know, unless you are a a next level unbelievable player. It's it's just hard to do it that. It's the a people's valuable player. And let's see go back here the past winner cheer last time they had this bad boy it was it was it was McNair and then far split you know number of people well man once again. It's such a quarterback award.
Speaker 5: Now, But.
Speaker 3: Like a Miles Gear out of the Brown playoff contention, it was.
Speaker 4: Banning and McNair and three milking there and three that's why you know it is.
Speaker 5: It was on both your resumes.
Speaker 6: Now, I guess I had never heard of it before.
Speaker 4: Ninety seven it was far and Barry Sanders sharing it. Ninety seven is m v p S too, So so it's been done. Yeah, it's been done before. Got to go back to eighty two. Mark Mosley, he was he finished the place kicker of Washington. He won the m v P.
Speaker 6: I think that was the Scavs season.
Speaker 5: You said, right, yeah, I think try to hit a bubble kicker.
Speaker 8: He said, that's the Scavs kicker was. Remember when we talked about that man kicker. Wasn't he the leading scorer in like the league or something.
Speaker 4: So yeah, look, the bottom line is that they ended up winning Super Bowl. Dan Fouts finished second, the Chargers quarterbacks the kicker, man.
Speaker 5: Come on, ye, yeah, he lost your stuff to a kicker.
Speaker 4: But the eighty old man eighties were different, man. The eighties were different man. And you start looking at the guys who you know who won some of these award. I mean, Mark was a kicker won it in the eighties.
Speaker 5: Was he a straight kicker?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was straight. He was straight. Eighty six Lawrence Taylor won it. You know a linebacker. It's very rare that you see. You see that man, and I think he was the last defensive player just looking right here, he was the last defensive player to win it. I mean six, that's the last running back to win the award was Adrian Peterson in twenty twelve.
Speaker 7: That's after he broke towards A six months later.
Speaker 4: And then five, five and six it was Sewn Alexander winning it, and Danny and Thomas and winning it in six, yeah, Sean and five lady in six. But after it's basically it's it's it's a quarterback award.
Speaker 8: I wonder how that works, like you know, how you got your incentives in your contracts, like you know, you win MVP all this type of stuff, And that's the big that's the big kahuna.
Speaker 5: Do they weasel their way out of it and.
Speaker 8: Be like, oh no, no, you was co We said m v P right exactly, Like does that still where I wouldn't put it past I wouldn't put it past them. I mean, hey, I just see stuff. I'm telling you that man checked the Greeedy on that one.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 4: There's been only one other defensive player to win the m v p outside of Lawrence Taylor.
Speaker 5: Can you guess it? Ad you a fact? Guy? Nah?
Speaker 6: Like Randy White?
Speaker 5: No? Was it a cowboys? Was a bet? I was a betting man?
Speaker 6: Was a cowboy?
Speaker 5: You gotta you gotta guess?
Speaker 4: Nineteen seventy one?
Speaker 9: Oh, I don't have no clue, Night Train Lane, No Purple Purple People leader. Oh he was the Purple Peace and minut Solda, Uh he's on the D line, wasn't he?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Hey, old boy that went the wrong way, Jim Marshall that ran the test out the wrong way? That was him? Okay?
Speaker 5: I was like, hold on down there.
Speaker 4: What became a judge?
Speaker 5: No? I did? He's black?
Speaker 10: Yo? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like Alan Page, okay.
Speaker 5: Allen a judge?
Speaker 3: Judge Joe Brown?
Speaker 5: Probably bro? What is wrong? What is roll with y'all? Joe Brown Television? The wrong, the wrong, the real?
Speaker 4: Nineteen seventy one Judge Joe Brown Brown was like, was he boring practicing law?
Speaker 5: Wasn't you in law school? My judge? Man man?
Speaker 4: Trayvon Diggs is going to return for the Cowboys, and should he return as a starter, should he be a part time player or what should they do? Put him in a rotation how do you how do you do that? My man has been out, he's had a concussion.
Speaker 6: Were just we was just in the cafeteria together.
Speaker 5: You are pretty good, league, So since you just seen them, won't you let us know what you mean?
Speaker 6: Man? So this is what I'm doing, honestly, I'm bringing him in sparingly. I'm gonna start the game with the dudes who's been out here playing, it's been healthy. I'm gonna bring him in the game. See how he's actually playing. I'm hoping that with this time off him seeing Revel out there being a little bit more aggressive at the line of scrimmage and at the point of attack, that maybe some of that has like also jumped into his forethought too as well, like hey, man, I forgot about put my hands on people, you know what I mean. So like I'm hoping that that through that, like, yeah, let's let's let's bring him on slowly and if he's balling, just keep the leash out there, you know what I mean. But I don't put him right in as a starter first one, So.
Speaker 8: Earn the reps. You earned the right to play around me with. I'm a firm believer in if it ain't broke, don't fix it right now.
Speaker 7: You are rolling. You just beat two Super Bowl contenders right now. The defense is playing the best defense we've seen when you were here, when you wasn't here.
Speaker 8: So I don't want to rattle the cages too much. Like, yes, you're a starter, and because you are the high paid guy, you're gonna demand some reps. But I'm gonna make you earn them right now because we're in the proofos. We're in the proving stage. If we don't have you right now, we're still winning. We're still being a productive defense. We didn't jump from the bottom of the barrel to we're now what nineteen, we're in the middle.
Speaker 5: Of the pack in ranking. I don't know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, sorry, but for them to move up that much, I'm not just throwing you in there. You're not entitled, especially with the playoffs.
Speaker 5: On the line.
Speaker 3: For me, I think you got starting.
Speaker 7: Oh I think they start on man, because when I look at this defense that way, I mean, if it's I can see if there was a two thousand rate like they as soon as he went down, they went off on a crazy spree and they was just dominating everybody.
Speaker 3: Yes, they've played better they've played better defense.
Speaker 7: A lot of that has to deal with that defensive line getting after the quarterback and making things a lot easier on the secondary. But just imagine if you had his playmaking ability, his ability to take the football away, with that defensive line being able to get through the quarterback as fast as it has has been these past couple of weeks, I think he can be more beneficial on the football field. Now, you know, going out there, is he completely healthy. If that's the case, then yeah, I think you got to start up. I think he's one of your top three corners out there. You got Bland, you got Revel, and you got I think it's Reedy or Reedy Prounce his last name after number twenty seven.
Speaker 5: Yeah, ready to do it.
Speaker 7: So those guys they've been playing well, but I think if you put a Digs in there, he just adds that extra factor as far as taking the football away. That defensive line is playing the way they've been playing so far this season.
Speaker 5: I think it's beneficial if you put him in there as a start. But did you hear what you said?
Speaker 8: You said I that if he comes back healthy, if he comes in and do what they say, if if was a fifth.
Speaker 5: Like, we'd all be up there, we all be up there.
Speaker 7: And he's coming off a major injury like he had community got concussions, And that's exactly what I was about to get to get it, not even that coming off your a cl injury, you didn't look as productive.
Speaker 4: This is why we had this is these are his thoughts.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, I respect his thoughts, but I'm saying me as a d lineman and we've all been a part of the squad where it's like, you know, certain guys can have an opinion and there's certain guys that majority of the team that don't have their opinion, but it's an opinion that's not being said.
Speaker 5: Right now. Things are good, like, yes, how do you get back.
Speaker 3: And they're blowing you a way that much where you like, ain't no way, they haven't.
Speaker 7: Ain't.
Speaker 6: Let's the hangoff back Digs two years ago, Diggs. Go back to what you saw in the beginning of the season.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: He was also injured, okay exactly is coming off an injury, and and by all account he has been looking good. It's been looking good. Let's get a break in here. The Cowboys facing the Lions. Who has to be the yetty cool customer.
Speaker 3: Out here and see I get ready to see it?
Speaker 5: Get down new balance?
Speaker 4: Well done, well done, well.
Speaker 5: Not new balance to break? Please lay us up right back.
Speaker 2: Hey there, Cowboys Nation, Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys theme casino games developed by Aristocrat, a proud sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Gambling problem please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred gambler that's one eight hundred g a m b l e R.
Speaker 5: For twenty one.
Speaker 11: Over, Crown Royal and the Dallas Cowboys are bringing back the Royal Rig for season two. See it in action at at and T Stadium on Thanksgiving Day where the Dallas Cowboys take on the Kansas City Chiefs, and around Dallas on November twenty sixth and November twenty eighth. Visit Crownrooyal dot com to see where else the Royal rig is stopping this NFL season. That's Crownrooyal dot com. Please drink responsibly.
Speaker 2: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and right now, Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order plus. Because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy liftball. Make a play for the Playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP. That's get Jack Black dot com slash.
Speaker 4: Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 12: Returning for the twenty twenty five NFL season, Boss reunites with the Dallas Cowboys that drop the next chapter of their iconic collaboration. The Boss Cowboys collection fuses fashion and football, once again, capturing the fearless spirit of what it means to be your own boss. Just in time for kickoff. Gear up and standout styles to show your team pride with a bold edge. Available now at NFL shop dot com. Slash Hugo Boss Hugo Boss dot Com and Boss retail stores hashtag be your own Boss.
Speaker 3: To the players loud.
Speaker 5: Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 8: Tom Gibson has been named your twenty twenty five Dallas Cowboys Fan of the Year, presented by Captain Morgan for his dedication to the team and spicing up the game. Vote for Tom to be the name the ultimate NFL Fan of the Year at NFL dot com Slash Fan of the Year.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 5: I thought you that you're gonna slip up with that.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, he got his well done, You got it.
Speaker 5: I should took my practice rip by and see you ain't the walk through. You ain't walk They're getting comfortable over it.
Speaker 4: It comes. That's Demontrey Moore. Anthony George said him to Strugs. This is a player's lounge, brought to you by Aristocrat Game Cowboys taking on the Lions lines. Your slight favorite in the game. YETI cool customer time. Who is the Cowboy player that needs to be very cool as his team tries to get a victory. I will start it off here. Nate Thomas started the last game. You didn't notice Nate Thomas started last game and the Tyler Guidon was out.
Speaker 5: They played so well.
Speaker 4: They've got Ivory LT this week eight Hutchinson tenth in the league right now in sacks eight point five.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Man, yeah, so you you gotta you got you gotta be ready to roll with that man. So so he's a really good football player. And if you can limit him, which means Dak Prescott has time this from an offensive standpoint, you're gonna have the ability to do something you are indoors here. So that's my my got yeaty cool cuss. That's why yetti cool cuss. And he left tackle Nate Thomas to be holding up out of here.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna go with George Pickens, and for the reason I used to say it was Ced Lamb, who's still a great wave receiver, still a great too great. You can say I can't go there, but George, if you look these past three games, and kludos of y'all, y'all called it out early, but these past three gangs, man, he's been the reason everybody else seems to get open. I mean, when you look at it, if you leave him one on one, he makes your pay. If you, you know, put other resources towards him. You got Ferguson, you got CD, Lamb, you got is my name, my boy's name.
Speaker 5: I'm Flinoy. You got Flinoy out there.
Speaker 4: For the number one does he brings everybody towards us, So he's the number one?
Speaker 5: Is he is? And Detroit Secondary is hurting so he's bawling.
Speaker 3: I feel like the rest of the office is gonna you can say.
Speaker 4: Ceedee, Lamb's number two. I mean like Kenny Clark's Kenny Clark of the offense man Quinny will Look, it's okay, so we all gonna say Quinny Williams is the lead dog, right, Okay? I can't we say pickings and lead dog because.
Speaker 7: It's over the body of work. With Williams over.
Speaker 5: See these body of work, it's better than Georgia. Still, Jessie was here.
Speaker 6: It was just about the opportunity.
Speaker 4: At the end of the day.
Speaker 5: Great.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen my last last year, not doing nothing for me. You're part about you.
Speaker 5: Right, I haven't seen I haven't seen CD.
Speaker 7: And this is no disrespect to him, but I have not seen him galvanize the offense like George has. Like, yes, CD has been great, but it's always oh he needs somebody else. George is out there going and doing things. And then even when CD is there, CD's good. When CD is not there, Fergie's good. Flinoya is good that you forgot about, like it's getting there. So it's different when you raise that elevation.
Speaker 6: But I'm gonna go with the dude that we were just talking about, Diggs. I'm gonna say, you know, he needs to be the yetty cool customer number one for you know, multitude of reasons. But first of all, coming back off of the injury. You know, this his second time coming back, so I know he wants to play better then just what he showed in the beginning of the season, Like he's that guy, and so you know that he doesn't want to end off and just leave that those players out there that he started the season off with. So I'm expecting him and I'm counting on him to when he gets his opportunities to get out there, to actually come in there and make a major impact and show that he can actually be a part of this defense moving forward to as well, is he.
Speaker 5: For sure playing? He's playing?
Speaker 7: Jerry said, he said, what's today Tuesday? The show was already happenedday. Coach Jones, man, y'all y'all took all my people literally had I had Nate because you know I like to stay in the trenches.
Speaker 4: Then stay with Nate. There's nothing wrong with stake because we know how critical a left tackle is and you're going up against a guy that can wreck a game in Aid and Hutchinson. So yeah, it's legitimate that. I know they've talked about guiding right now the practice reports. But but still at this point in time, Nate Thomas is going to be a critical player.
Speaker 7: I like Nate and I think he's going to be a critical player because, like you said, the eye reality is what he's doing. But another person that I want to make Mayette Coula is Blayd the who's been the most consistent guy in this secondary.
Speaker 8: Right now, you have a man, say Brown coming in right now. He's coming off of creator. If he plays, he's if he plays, but he's coming off of career low. You know, he's a he has that dog in him, is going to fight. So like, keep him down right now if he plays. But if he doesn't play, my next guy is going to be Quinn Williams. Do not let Jared Goff stand up in the pocket right now. So if Amon's not playing, Quentin, you be my guy, step up, and you know, do what you need.
Speaker 7: To ask our question, would you would you double and single cover Jamison or or or vice versa Jamison?
Speaker 6: Is I see me into something I wanted to talk to y'all about you.
Speaker 7: I'm a double Jamison right off the back, because he's healthy right now, Amon is coming off of injury and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: I'll go one.
Speaker 8: I'm banking on my d line getting there right now to where we don't even have this much time for that to develop. But if I had to go, I'm gonn get the healthy option. Somebody that can run get down there right now.
Speaker 6: And he and he's cold. They don't use him nearly enough.
Speaker 5: Yo.
Speaker 6: So here, here's here's my here's my thing, all right, and and y'all can help me out with this. Turban's one of the fastest dudes in the league, right, Oh yeah, So why don't the Cowboys ever send him on gold Rouse And just like it's okay, he understood, But we got you got a fifty to fifty chance, right, But at least you're showing them that you could blow the top off the Yeah, I agree with you have that, and you know, and like that's one of the things that you just don't see, Like he's supposed to be so fast, like they don't even take shots.
Speaker 5: Is it really a threat if a guy ain't catching it like that? Though, Hey man, I mean no disrespect.
Speaker 8: I know, let me throw this. That's why I'm asking you be like, is it scary if a god don't catch it?
Speaker 6: But it makes the defense play honest, you know what I'm saying, it's a threat.
Speaker 4: Make sure we put this out here now. Not only is Terry and Arnold the dB with the shoulder.
Speaker 5: Now out for the year, but the year he's out for the year.
Speaker 4: Amara Saint Brown did not practice on Monday with an ankle, so we'll find out if.
Speaker 6: He's even So they just had on here that Clowney was game time decision and he's going to be out for one or two weeks. They just had that.
Speaker 5: Clown he's out, no, no, no, St.
Speaker 6: Brown they be out for one of two weeks and just came across there.
Speaker 4: So yeah, and Shotty talked today about just probably most likely to see game time, probably game time decision on Clode. He didn't practice yesterday with a hamstring. Guy with the ankle yesterday, didn't practice his well, So those are Monday. That was on Monday, So we'll see what happens with what they go with on Tuesday. But so Saint Brown is even if he plays, it could be if best for him, you don't that's why you don't double him.
Speaker 5: I'm going I'm going with.
Speaker 4: So just just looking this is trending like a good opportunity for the Cowboys. Their tackle Taylor Decker, he's dealing with a shoulder. He's limited. He's literally So if you look at the line, Khalif Raymond, another wide receiver, he had an ankle, did not practice.
Speaker 5: He back there, he like turping back there.
Speaker 4: D B Brian Branch toe ankle limited yesterday.
Speaker 5: So there's Kirby Joseph is he.
Speaker 4: Kirby Joseph has a knee he's he was limited to practice yesterday. Graham Glass know the center with a knee limited yesterday on.
Speaker 5: A pitch count.
Speaker 4: So I thought it was so you're talking about here is this This team come banged up a little bit, banged up a little bit, so once again an opportunity. Now the Cowboys went through theirs and you guys are all former players, So you understand, man, hey man, sometimes is your turning the blender and you got to get through it. But there is an opportunity here for the Cowboys to to maybe catch a couple of breaks.
Speaker 7: But they but they still got those two guys in the backfield, and that that's that's worried some I know the receivers bring the threat of their own, but.
Speaker 3: One the qb ain't nobody worry about it.
Speaker 5: Gibbs in Montgomery. Those two dudes, Man, did you just say golf? Did you worried about golf? Running? Say running it? I said, throw this arch man running on the hag.
Speaker 6: It's Jared.
Speaker 3: Andy.
Speaker 7: Anybody can do something. Blond squirrel can find a nut every now and again.
Speaker 4: Can you tell me the game where we saw him out here white Lightnings?
Speaker 7: I say, I didn't say he was gonna run on you. But a quarterback is just as dangerous if he can shred you apart, like come on down, Like talking about you want Diggs to come out here and play like rebels. Well, then Digs trying to play aggressive at the beginning of the year, and he firal for that miss, like come on, you make one. You act like Thanksgiving things just passed, like Jared Goff won't carve you up back there, Like, come on, bro, that's dangerous. Whenever you have beat the quarterback.
Speaker 8: They did, but hold, but the Cowboys haven't been getting been giving people career highs and coming out parties throughout this year.
Speaker 5: Don't get don't get blinded.
Speaker 4: It's a Q now.
Speaker 5: After quinning.
Speaker 4: Like that, I mean, I mean, I hear what you said, yes with Russ and all that, But since since is quinning b a Q is, it's a different day.
Speaker 8: Right right, And since you want to bring up my Aggie so much, let's go ahead. Something that the Aggies and the Cowboys have in common. Don't count your eggs too early before they hatch. Like the Cowboys one time, what did I say before they before they even started on the winning streak, What did I say, They're gonna beat the Raiders because it's this week, they gonna come out here and beat the Eagles. Now case I was wrong about but I said, watch after they get a couple of these wins, it's gonna be like, hey, guys, super Bowl, Hey guys, playoffs, Like how are we talking about playoffs?
Speaker 5: And you're not number one in the division right now.
Speaker 3: Trended, they're trending many.
Speaker 8: Historically, this hasn't This hasn't happened with the Cowboys. Where mister November, Oh November, it's the time, bro, we hit in our stride. We're gonna do this, and then you come up short or injury end up happening.
Speaker 4: I just don't think you can put the Gaggis and Cowboys in the same kind of conversation. Historically, here we go.
Speaker 7: Historically historically, I mean and in the last and the okay, historically, in the last ten years. You can talk about that batter syndrome, or you could talk about falling up short, coming up short, just saying, hey, you're.
Speaker 5: Not going to do last ten years fine under achievement. Yes, exactly. So that's what I said.
Speaker 4: I'm nervous making odds, crashing and crashing and turn for right and finish line. Yes, Baggis and Cowboys are the same, right there, just letting the fans down, just coming up short. Sure, playing Lucy.
Speaker 5: They didn't come up short this year eleven and one.
Speaker 4: Oh that's short, brother.
Speaker 5: Sure.
Speaker 8: All I know is Jay Recruiter is over here talking in these comments, and I hear you over talking about Aggie's crying.
Speaker 5: You sound like newly You relax who you?
Speaker 7: I'm in the comments. I'm in the comments after yesterday, man, a c B. The sniper told me what was going down.
Speaker 3: So I gotta oh.
Speaker 5: I got called lionel Off of uh linel.
Speaker 6: Off of what what Charlie Brown with the Blake linusus life whatever.
Speaker 7: I don't even care Linus, I didn't have my blake Linel a little ritchie, Jeff Man, We're going to break y'all.
Speaker 5: Stop comment man. Life is a workout.
Speaker 10: Smoothie King is here to help you power through, whether you're maxing out overhead presses, push them through chest flies, or being the hero your golden retriever needs to carry them over that scary Smoothe King has the fuel to help you go all out, build muscle, and boost your recovery with forty five grams of Pro Team zero grams of Adage sugar and delicious customizable ingredients in the Gladiator smooth available in chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla only at Smoothie kim Hey.
Speaker 5: They're Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 2: Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo bringing NFL Casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys themed casino games developed by Aristocrat, A Brown sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 5: Gambling problem.
Speaker 2: Please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred gambler that's one eight hundred gam b l e R for twenty one over.
Speaker 13: It's game day and raising games. If you want to order like a child, it's action off the field, you need to focus on. The only play you're running is chicken. So what condo are you picking? Make it a perfect season. We've got tailgates of hand back cook to order, chicken fingers and cane sauce and jugs are freshly made tea and lemonade, all available to order online or on our a. This season is about to be unbeatable, raising canes, chicken fingers, one love.
Speaker 14: Hey Cowboy fans, Keith Davis here forming Cowboys Saving Davis. You know what separates Champtons from the rest making the right move at the right moment. The blockchain dot com that's never been easy. The Cowboys became America's team by striking the bowld when it mattered most. Now it's your turn invest like your icons with blockchain dot Com. Visit blockchain dot com slash Cowboys today to get started and learn more. That's blockchain dot com slash Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Back to the players Line.
Speaker 8: Celebrate the season at the Cowboys Christmas the Stravaganza power by re Liant at the Star Inferance. Go join us every Friday through Saturday night from now through December twenty for electrifying holiday performance. For detail, visit the Star District dot Com.
Speaker 4: Thank you all right, aggie.
Speaker 7: Leadership degree say the Greek put some respect on it?
Speaker 5: Yes, National Honor Society and my credentials, yeah, man, go ahead, bright multi talented sir, Yes, and he has sure.
Speaker 4: That's right, man, What do you do with that?
Speaker 7: I lead you boys the victory on these reads right here. That's what I do today. I can come in and manager a manager position right away. Man, I'm the guy. I'm the guy. I galvanize these guys. Man, don't try why you're always trying to do that?
Speaker 5: Man? It evolved, It involved, it involves some psychology, you know.
Speaker 8: I got to sit here and they figure out how all three of us thinks a lot of personalities.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna check out the courses on that.
Speaker 5: Don't worry about it.
Speaker 8: Don't worry about it, Bud, National Don't Honor Society, a GPA, Real Great Athletic, all Census, all Americans, I do all of them.
Speaker 6: I didn't even know they had the National Honored Society for college. You own one.
Speaker 5: I appreciate that you're trying to do.
Speaker 7: That.
Speaker 6: Means list and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Everything everything, man, everything is A and m's a research institution. Man, they got it all down there, got it all. Barry Church, sure you're set up to he strugg Jerry Jones, coach. Jones said today that with Jadavian Clowney's hamstring, that they're gonna have to, you know, most likely come down the high warms up in Detroit, as we talked about. So that's that says what he's gonna do there that. Jerry also said that Dallas can keep all three defensive tackles Quinn Williams, Osodiggy Zoo and Kenny Clark. He says because their salary. He says, that's not right. We can't. We can build from that.
Speaker 5: So well, each of them, they may all what.
Speaker 6: Mavers and the quarterback and the kickers this year, he didn't say nothing about the kicker.
Speaker 4: And he just take trying to take the dts.
Speaker 5: He's good, sixty d he tackles. That's a lot, that's a lot.
Speaker 4: George Pizzo, he didn't say, George. He tells people about the three D line.
Speaker 7: Can you think that's the most important trio? Yes, it is all the tree of them together right now. Yes, they all are balling, they all are balling.
Speaker 5: But make a.
Speaker 4: Trade for Kenny Clark and he gone after a year and you can't for pickings and going after you, No.
Speaker 5: You can't, you can't. So where is that?
Speaker 8: Where is that somebody needs to restructure or somebody definitely that you don't keep them, But I'm saying don't. Don't make it seem like you're gonna keep them at their price? Where are they at right now?
Speaker 7: Like you pay, you pay, Oh, then you sit here and you brought in a high paid guy and then the other guy has became the big dog on campus.
Speaker 5: Like it's not no money to spread, it's.
Speaker 4: A lot of rams. Kept figuring it out. Eagles keep figuring Eagles keep figuring it out, so we'll go figure it out.
Speaker 5: That's true. I just want to see how you're going to figure that out.
Speaker 7: Like, let me know as a Cowboys fan that three is in the pocket. I need three in folks stay together just like well you count one, two, three, four. I need three and four to stay together, Jared.
Speaker 8: And if I can keep that together and these d tackles, then talk to them to nice.
Speaker 6: Really like if I if I remember the whole Philly thing, right, nobody over there is like, hey, they ain't topping nothing over there. You know what I mean. It's a different environment and.
Speaker 4: No nobody right, But that's figure it out, figure it out. But look, except we don't know about the receiver and pickings. We don't know about the kicker and aubery. But Jerry said, hey, I got these three deeps. I got three d d's cool. Hey, look this might be something y'all might know. Okay, so saying centive based contract, right, all right, So if it's likely to be earned, do the.
Speaker 6: Incentives count towards the cap incentives? Don't they do?
Speaker 5: Oh no, you have to talk to Barry.
Speaker 7: He don't want to have them nice contracts, so he should I don't know.
Speaker 3: I know I hit all minds, so that's why I was.
Speaker 5: Going with the likely to be earned.
Speaker 6: So like, if you if you set it up with like say, if it didn't count towards the cap, then you give them some easy incentives that they're gonna make in it. You know that's on the back.
Speaker 5: Do you think that's money? But do you think you will give them an easy incentives.
Speaker 4: When that goes?
Speaker 5: What is that?
Speaker 4: What does the agent want to do? So there in lies that what does the agent want to do? But at the end of the day, the man said he can keep all three and he sent his best interest to do so I'm just gonna hold Jerry to his word on that.
Speaker 6: Did you ever hear the rumor that the brown paper bag rumor about Dion and the San Francisco forty nine ers?
Speaker 4: What I never heard that I heard sounds like some quiet Lenny types stuff at the table, Uncle.
Speaker 6: Getting all like, so I guess Dion like, I don't know what the cap well, I don't know what it was basically, But anyway, long story short, to to make it go right, that the Bartlows just brought suitcases and brown paper bags full of money.
Speaker 5: Oh, I have heard about this story. I didn't know if that happened or not.
Speaker 6: I did not have that was that was? That was the story I heard. I heard that.
Speaker 5: I actually have heard that story.
Speaker 4: Man money, give them the money's books would back then in the eighties.
Speaker 3: Too, and the nineties and laying and prospered.
Speaker 5: Go ahead and keep that real quick. Let's go turn over hand over fits for your brother? Did that? Boy? Who you tell us?
Speaker 4: It's crazy?
Speaker 7: All I know, make mistake, we missed out. Don't think all I know is ebra flu. After hearing that from Jerry, I'm over there.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Keep all three of them boys tools.
Speaker 4: Who is most responsible for the turnaround for the Cowboys right now?
Speaker 7: Hundred percent of players in my opinion, And I get it, you know, coaches bring in that their own culture, in their own situation. But we've literally seen these past three games where the play calling has been extremely questionable, the decisions.
Speaker 3: Have been extremely questionable.
Speaker 7: This could have easily been a one to two three game streak or whatever it is, instead of of being undefeated in these past couple of games. And to me, that's just the resilience of the players. Man, I mean, overcoming some of the decisions that were being made out there, turping up the a gap. He just coughs it up fourth and goal. You have a chance to take the lead. You know, you said you're going instead of going for the field goal.
Speaker 5: You you go for it. You got you know he got it back in overtime.
Speaker 7: But it's just decisions, man, going forward it on your first drive on your side of the football field against the Eagles.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's just a.
Speaker 6: Lot is it? Is it it team thing or is it more like a player thing? What would this streak be the same way without Quinning?
Speaker 5: No, that's what I'm saying. It's it's Yeah.
Speaker 7: So he brings that defensive aspect up to it, and I think he's on that defensive side of football, made a lot of those other guys kind of rise with him, play step their game up as well. So definitely quit him on the defensive side of the football and when it comes to daking and pickings on the offensive side of the football, dead galvan as the troops and really helped this win streat go along.
Speaker 5: But I think it's definitely the players.
Speaker 7: Honestly, I think the coaches have been been pretty consistent for the most part this year. They've had some spotty play calling throughout the season, but overall the play calling has a switch, like they stay, we're sticking to our guns.
Speaker 5: We're still calling that.
Speaker 8: And so, just like I said, it starts with the players and why this stuff is falling apart, not play calling, not communication.
Speaker 7: It's the players and what you're doing in their ononus. And a large factor is I'm gonna take it a step further, it's not just Quentin Williams on the defensive side, it's Quinn Williams on the offensive side. The one thing that we've been hearing about is Dak Prescott saying, hey, man, when we came in for halftime, the coaches didn't say nothing to us. They were making adjustments.
Speaker 8: I heard Quinn over there saying this is where we like to be at, this is where we want to be to where I looked over here at the offense was like, we got to do this for them. So it's the players all saying, hey, we're gonna buy in. But it's been the big player in Quentin Williams leading everybody from that leadership aspect.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I agree with that too. I definitely think that the resolve amongst the guys have changed. You can you can see that just in being able to come back in the past two weeks from being you know, like down in half or whatever the case may be. But I think that that a large catalyst to that was the energy that Quinn brought with him to as well. I mean, George has been balling and given the fact that like the timing of everything just went went perfectly.
Speaker 5: But I truly believe.
Speaker 6: That like his energy and just just what he's brought to the team, you know, along with everybody else, changing has been that that determining factor to change both sides of the ball.
Speaker 4: Jerry Crouse said, players don't win championships, organizations do. I got some tools for all, right, before we go, we got we gotta go ahead, pick the game. That's it's it, man, they traveling them, it's not here. Chris got to get on the plane, big funny Schnepper, go ahead that charter eating that shrimp cocktail, good stuff.
Speaker 5: And they have some good flights. Man, I missed.
Speaker 8: I missed charter flights was different and the Cowboys charter flight.
Speaker 7: I'm telling you, like every people don't Maybe you can talk about this. You only been on two teams, but you know you know more than you know a few teams.
Speaker 5: You get to experience the travel and what do he say? A guy like myself? Nine teams? Man, you go to what bro. I'm to be real with you. I told you my story of Oakland.
Speaker 7: When you want to go eat travel with Seattle look is better than Oakland, But it ain't as.
Speaker 5: Good as the Cowboys.
Speaker 8: Like I said, I got shrimp cocktail every time on that Cowboys flight.
Speaker 5: You set it up, don't worry about it.
Speaker 4: It's no tenderness when he said it, it comes across as degrading.
Speaker 5: You know it ain't the great.
Speaker 4: I'm just telling you how it comes.
Speaker 5: You see the man, I'm I'm sorry in Church you what I mean? We missed out sought after? Man, you missed out because now now the veterans get to fly in the lay flats. What yes, you still be the starters back then?
Speaker 7: Man, Now the veterans get on the last Now, yeah, I had la flash in Jasua, but here they ain't.
Speaker 4: They got the lay flat.
Speaker 3: Playing was like fifteen of.
Speaker 5: Them double We had the double dagger.
Speaker 7: I did not when I was there with our still alive. No, no, we did not we we didn't have the double deck.
Speaker 6: I was on my flight, so of course you already know how missed.
Speaker 5: But I will say, even though the plane wasn't, it's nice.
Speaker 8: That was the first organization where I seen like, hey, veterans, it don't care.
Speaker 5: It don't matter if your start or not. Vets are priority.
Speaker 8: You getting first class come back here and everybody else. Some organizations it was like only the starters and the front front office people.
Speaker 7: They don't care if you was ten to twelve years in y'all, y'all that fly all the time.
Speaker 6: If you've never been on a professional sports charter flight, you don't know what them planes could do for. I goes down.
Speaker 4: We gotta get out of here. What's your score for the game? Who you got?
Speaker 7: Give me Dallas in this one, healthier team, more talented team. Give me Dallas twenty eight, twenty four. Gibb's gonna be a.
Speaker 5: Problem, though, Trey I got. I gotta make my comeback. I want to. I want to.
Speaker 8: My brain is saying go with Dallas, but my heart is going with my Aggie brother and my dog Case shep over there.
Speaker 5: In the Lions.
Speaker 7: I think They're gonna bounce back even though they are injury riddled. I think this is where Cinderella Glass Slipper falls off. I'm gonna go twenty eight, twenty four, but I'm gonna flip it the other way.
Speaker 5: Lions.
Speaker 7: Oh, I gotta come back. I gotta come back. This is how you do it, this is how I do it. But I'm nervous. I'm nervous.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go ahead, go with the Cowboys. I'm thinking that with the trend that's been going up the d line, uh, hopefully they will be able to get some pressure on Golf. I understand that those running backs with that five, that five man front has been holding up doing what it's been doing. And then we just talked about the matchups. So I think that the offense. I think the CD and George might have a decent day. Give me Cowboys thirty, give me Detroit twenty one.
Speaker 4: We got the same school word.
Speaker 5: Am I the lone wolf this week? Thirty twenty one? Dallas? Yeah it is? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah again man, Well he was the lone wolf last week and see how that ended.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Ceb, why do you always got to do that? Man? I thought you were supposed to be leaving for your flight. Did you say the show ended. We ain't got the more.
Speaker 4: Picks like arch Manning, We're running it into the end.
Speaker 9: Zel here man a d thank you to the Idaho Bowl, Mary Church hook him.
Speaker 5: We got to the playoffs.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.